PDA

View Full Version : The Quantum Method as Presented by The Rich Janitor

JustTooMuchTime
04-19-2015, 02:34 PM
This just in from scammer Rich Janitor Mike:

"HEY -

I never heard back from you about your order confirmation for this - did you download and get it yet??

==>> Try this famous 15-second method that's earning me $53,000 already with a guaranteed $700 minimum within 1 HOUR of downloading this (acclaimed by Psychology Today magazine!)

[Note from JustTooMuchTime - the video below shows what happened when I clicked the link]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIfh1s2gpeM

(The 15-second method inside has already earned me $53,000 as of today and everyone using it has reported to have earned $700.00 or more within 1 HOUR and one guy even made his investment back 100X already!)

Seriously- either reply me with your receipt number OR whatsapp message or SMS text message my phone!

Like I promised .... as soon as you text message me after downloading the Quantum Abundance method and activating it, I'm going to personally help you make $3,000.00 in earnings for your account within 48 HOURS maximum. I can even guarantee these results because it will be me personally doing the work for your account!

Yes, you do nothing (yes, absolutely nothing after you download the Quantum method!) and I'll personally make sure your account earns a minimum of $3,000+ within 48 hours.

As for the track record, I've already done this for 3 beginners already and here are the live results with PROOF:

============================
Live Audited Student Earnings
============================

DISCLOSURE - all earnings can be verified by Citibank accounting & 3rd party Clickbank processor. All income has been triple-verified for accuracy and integrity.

1. Melvin Grossman from Tallahassee, Florida USA is a single father who was a beginner student of mine .... first HOUR of using the Quantum Abundance method .... he earned $900.00 in his bank account. I went inside and showed him how to accelerate these earnings .... his bank account as of this morning stands at $5,977.00 pure profit. Melvin tells me that the best part of this is that he's now using the Quantum abundance method with other money-making methods that once failed him... and each of them are earning a profit. This isn't even about making money.... it's a life changer!

2. Tasha Williams from Culver City, California USA earned $760.00 within her first hour of using it.... and right now, her account shows a pure profit of $5,200.00 ... and she tells me that the real shocker was that it only took her 15 seconds of conscious effort to achieve these earnings. This is exact proof that it is effortless!

3. Dan Moffatt from Gloucestershire UK earned a verified $1,200 within his first HOUR of using it. His bank account earnings from this alone stand at $7,033.00 by now..... you can even speak to him inside! Dan is on disability and receives benefits and hardly is able to use a computer .... yet here he just made over 100X his investment at this fast of a rate and it's still growing for him! Why? Because this quantum method works on an effortless subconscious level. It really is effortless cash... nothing less.

I'll say this again.... if you don't use this for at least 1 short hour, then I promise you'll hate yourself for not giving this a shot.

Inside, you'll see people making back their investment over 100X or even 1000X times over! (super small and it's pennies looking back!)

(I guarantee you'll see no less than $700.00 in earnings within 1 hour so the very worst case is that you earn some effortless cash!)

And the best case is that you will change your life.... try it for just 15-seconds and you'll be shocked at how powerfully this works and why famous magazines like Psychology Today and Robb Report want to interview Winter inside!

==>> Try this for yourself in 15-seconds EFFORTLESS... and I'll even make triple sure your account earns $3,000+ within 48 hours because I'm living proof myself

(Just text message or Whatsapp message me as soon as you get inside and download the Quantum method .... I'll personally make sure 1-on-1 with you that you earn no less than $3,000+ into your account by 48 hours from now!)

FACT- Winter himself has done over $1.2 million in earnings from this method EFFORTLESSLY in just one year ... and this is one big reason why those famous magazines want to interview him and even publish these results live.

This is getting real press coverage soon so I urge you to get in and take advantage of this immediately.... it's backed by full legitimacy!

In a way, this method FORCES you to become a money-making machine at a very subconscious level. And so it's not just about the huge profits you earn immediately.... but note that every method you've failed with before should start succeeding incrementally.

It's really hard to explain but once you try it for just 15-seconds inside.... you see exactly what i mean and how I'm able to guarantee I can make sure your account earns $3,000 within 48 hours.... not to mention you earning $700.00 minimum within a hour from now!

I told my dad (Frank Dee) about this and he's even going to try it because it does not require computers or even a cell phone!

It works effortless and on a subconscious level, but it's 100% scientific and even clinically tested to be 100% natural. You can try it right away and you will see live results in your bank account.

It's the reason why press and those magazines are paying attention... because it's garnering legitimate results for people.

URGENT REMINDER - read carefully and make sure you do the following and I'll personally make sure your account hits $3,000.00 or more within 48 hours from right this moment.

Originally this was for 7 SPOTS due to my limited time and THREE spots are now taken which I've already made sure that each of those 3 earned no less than $3,000 fast.

There's four spots left .... and I'm only sharing this with my closest beginner students and a few friends.

It's really easy... just do the following and I'll make sure you earn at least $3,000.00 in profit within 48 HOURS into your account since I'm so confident in this method.

================================================== =====
3 EASY Steps to see a guaranteed $3,000 minimum in 48 HOURS
================================================== =====

(It's effortless and you do absolutely nothing - don't worry)

1. Go inside here and make sure you watch the video and download this immediately - don't worry... you'll earn this small sign up fee back 100 times if not 1000 TIMES over!

==>> Click here and SEE THE PROOF and then use it for yourself (highly limited!)

(this is one of the only methods which not only earns you cash but also changes your success rate with EVERY other money making method in existence because it "re-wires" your mind effortlessly)

2. After you download it, please make sure you apply this method inside.... it's easy and really powerful. You not only feel the results but like I said, if you apply it, you should see some awesome earnings in your bank account even within 1 HOUR!

3. No matter what your earnings are, please let me know within a few hours of using this immediately and share with me how you are performing with it. You can literally even try it with a totally separate money making method and believe me, you should be earning even more! REPLY me or send me a SMS text message over Whastapp.

If you don't get me in time, send me a SMS text message and I'll reply!

I have the time to help out about 7 people here (4 spots left right now!)... and I'll make sure you earn at least $3,000.00 within 48 hours using this.

Furthermore, I'm making tweaks to my own accelerated method (which I'll do for you if you download this now) ... and I'd like to say I can even guarantee I can help you earn $5,000 or even $6,000 within 48 hours from now.

So minimum $3,000 I am positive I can help earn for you within 48 hours - and possibly even $5,000 or more! .... 4 spots left.... please text message or reply or whatsapp message me as soon as you download this quantum abundance method. Do not wait.

I'm living proof because after using this for many days now.... I earned $53,000.00 as of today by now. I see absolutely no reason why you could not earn the same :-)

My last TIP is this ... please COPY me....

TIP - once inside, make sure you download not only the Quantum Abundance method right away.... you will see those earnings I guarantee it as soon as you apply it.... but make sure you also use the "Money Magnetism" inside.... and if you combine these two, you should see no less than double the promised earnings!

Yes, that's $1,400.00 earned within 1 hour .... try it if you are skeptical.... you will be shocked at how fast these earnings come. I was kicking myself for not trying this earlier myself!

==>> Click here because you will never look back after you see yourself earning $700 within 1 hour and then I'll even help you hit $3,000 in real earnings (4 spots left!)

(Your life will never be the same after this and your bank account should be growing so fast as proven by real results you will see within 1 HOUR from now - please do not forget me ok?)

Remember - very, very worst case .... you will earn $3,000.00 by my personal assurance to help you - after you download and start this quantum abundance method.

And the best case ... you will be shocked at how much you can earn using this virtually effortless method which doesn't even require a computer! Automatic results guaranteed and I'll personally help your account!

Let me know ok?

God Bless,

Mike Dee"