PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Vision

Gina
04-04-2015, 11:04 PM
A little Easter happiness for you all. And to think I've been spending all this money on contact lenses and glasses when I could have 20/20 vision for 37 bucks!

Quantum Vision 20/20 (http://perfectvision.agelesslyf.info/)

Gina
04-04-2015, 11:49 PM
I'm almost through the whole video (I hope) and he's actually also promising mind reading and speed reading capabilities...at no extra cost! (It's much worse than I thought, I'm so sorry)

littleroundman
04-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Here's the entire video full of lies, lies and more (impossible) lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9XVDTZhOIHk

littleroundman
04-05-2015, 12:16 AM
The best part is this bit of nonsense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3xAVR5eWZNM

Notice the wording:

Perfect 20/20 vision for ANYONE no matter how strong your prescription is

No disclaimer,

No "depending on your condition"

No: "depending on your level of sight loss"

ANYONE

I'm thinking a month of an hour a day of beating the bottoms of the feet of the criminals behind Quantum Vision with sharp sticks THEN a concerted campaign of emailing the FDA

Gina
04-05-2015, 12:26 AM
It's unreal, isn't it? I actually watched the whole video (sort of) and it kept getting worse!

Gina
04-05-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm surprised they haven't made it into some kind of "MLM opportunity" yet.

littleroundman
04-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Approximately 11 million Americans aged 12 years and older could improve their vision through proper refractive correction.

More than 3.3 million Americans aged 40 years and older are either legally blind (having best-corrected visual acuity of 6/60 or worse (=20/200) in the better-seeing eye) or are with low vision (having best-corrected visual acuity less than 6/12 (<20/40) in the better-seeing eye, excluding those who were categorized as being blind).

The leading causes of blindness and low vision in the United States are primarily age-related eye diseases such as age-related macular degeneration, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma.

Other common eye disorders include amblyopia and strabismus.

Refractive Errors

Refractive errors are the most frequent eye problems in the United States.

Refractive errors include myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism (distorted vision at all distances), and presbyopia that occurs between age 40–50 years (loss of the ability to focus up close, inability to read letters of the phone book, need to hold newspaper farther away to see clearly) can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or in some cases surgery.

Recent studies conducted by the National Eye Institute showed that proper refractive correction could improve vision among 11 million Americans aged 12 years and older.

And these slimy bastards say they can fix all of it in seven days, Eh ???

FDA, calling the FDA, please pick up your phone and read your emails

ribshaw
04-05-2015, 10:41 AM
You have to give it to scammers they don't ever create anything new, bet the glasses get held up in shipping and they will request another dollar too.

I remember longing for a pair of X-Ray specs advertised in my favorite comic books as a kid.

Gina
04-07-2015, 06:22 PM
I have a question about the FDA. Since this thing is apparently selling a book or instructions of some sort on how to do "eye exercises", can the FDA do anything? They're not selling a drug or potion. I may be wrong on this, since their claims are ridiculously outrageous.

Also, I watched part of the video again (since I'm nuts), and I couldn't help but notice that "Dr. Kemp" is WEARING GLASSES during certain portions. I'm not even going to mention the horribly misspelled words.

Gina
04-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Never mind, maybe I hallucinated it. I can't find the glasses scene now. Maybe it was one of his "patients."

Whip
04-07-2015, 07:10 PM
I have a question about the FDA. Since this thing is apparently selling a book or instructions of some sort on how to do "eye exercises", can the FDA do anything? They're not selling a drug or potion. I may be wrong on this, since their claims are ridiculously outrageous.

Also, I watched part of the video again (since I'm nuts), and I couldn't help but notice that "Dr. Kemp" is WEARING GLASSES during certain portions. I'm not even going to mention the horribly misspelled words.why? are men staring at your breasteses?

littleroundman
04-07-2015, 07:25 PM
I have a question about the FDA. Since this thing is apparently selling a book or instructions of some sort on how to do "eye exercises", can the FDA do anything? They're not selling a drug or potion.

Making false claims is illegal, no matter what the subject.

Perfect 20/20 vision for ANYONE no matter how strong your prescription is

That's just plain untrue

They're getting away with it solely on the basis of them being only one of a squillion health related frauds on the 'net at any one time