PDA

View Full Version : Did Science Prove that Scammers are Psychopaths?

kschang
01-11-2015, 05:47 PM
According to a new study, men who post a lot of selfies show more signs of psychopathy

Men Who Post Lots of Selfies Show Signs of Psychopathy, Says Study (http://gizmodo.com/men-who-post-selfies-online-show-signs-of-psychopathy-1678809922)

But when you think about it, a lot of these scammers are quite fond of getting in front of the camera and talk about crap. Rodney of achieve, LeMont, and so on. Wouldn't they be showing lot more signs of psychopathy as well? But with additional signs of psychopathy such as "who cares about people after me, I have my money"?

Soapboxmom
01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
HAHAHA!!! Jack Weinzierl.......

littleroundman
01-12-2015, 02:44 AM
A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder.

This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

Sociopaths can be dangerous at worst or simply very difficult to deal with, and it's important to know if you've found yourself with a sociopath, whether it's someone you're dating or an impossible coworker.

If you want to know how to spot a sociopath, then you have to pay careful attention to what the person says or does

Simon Stepsys, calling Simon Stepsys,

For that matter, any serial HYIP ponzi promoter fits the description almost perfectly