PDA

View Full Version : Try this opportunity, Home based income

dpmangampat
12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
Give a try to DXN products and enjoy the difference! Have a cuppa for your health! Coffee is the world’s second most often drinkable after water.

DXN, which is an international company with 20 years history, is looking for success oriented partners to set up a network to distribute health protecting products, immune boosting, and alkalinizing coffees. Be one of the first ones to work from home with free access to our web store operating in 16 different languages and to our completely automated system.

If you want to come in for a share in this great business, do not hesitate then! I am looking for people who are able to build up a great business with our support in the following years. As a DXN network creator I would like to offer my help if you are interested in this opportunity. Have a look at the products and the business opportunity at my website!

Bare in mind from 10 people about 7-8 is drinking coffee regularly and this business is about coffee. We can guarantee an outstanding income by drinking coffee…!

Please contact me, so we can start as soon as possible!

Your MLM Health Network - Home

Other income opportunity> Shameless World Ventures Plug removed

JustTooMuchTime
12-30-2014, 12:58 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]

Bare in mind from 10 people about 7-8 is drinking coffee regularly and this business is about coffee. We can guarantee an outstanding income by drinking coffee…!

Only 10 kids 7 to 8 years old are drinking it? Doesn't sound like a good market to me.

littleroundman
12-30-2014, 01:44 AM
and this business is about coffee

Today I'm drinking a glorious Indian Merthe Estate 791 reserve as either an espresso or through an Aeropress as a long black.

How would your high priced instant stack up against it, do you reckon ??

Whip
12-30-2014, 10:11 AM
wacky scammers

ribshaw
12-30-2014, 03:25 PM
this business is about coffee.

Kopi Luwak, now there's the perfect metaphor for MLM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVJqwCdzZnw