PDA

View Full Version : P2P..Nicholas Smirnow arrested....

okosh
12-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Searched for a thread on this but couldn't find one.....I just had to come back and share this...wooohhhoooo!!

Baysville husband, wife arrested at airport
Couple fled charges related to Ponzi scheme, fraud in 2010

Huntsville Forester
By Roland Cilliers
TORONTO – A Lake of Bays couple accused of bilking investors of millions of dollars are now in police custody.

The husband and wife, 44-year-old Dianna Rose Smirnow and 56-year-old Nicholas Smirnow, were arrested at Pearson International Airport on Friday.

The Muskoka Crime Unit along with the Huntsville Ontario Provincial Police made the arrests, the culmination of an investigation that kicked off in 2008.

Police accused Dianna Smirnow of defrauding the Ministry of Communications and Social Services over the course of a year but could never make an arrest, as she left the country years ago.

A warrant was issued for her arrest when she left the country in 2010.

Nicholas Smirnow had a number of outstanding warrants stemming from a structured money scheme that garnered national attention. The OPP Anti Rackets Branch worked with the Muskoka Crime Unit to gather information for the charges.

In 2010 it was reported that Nicholas Smirnow, who was also a resident of Florida, was facing a total of 10 fraud and conspiracy charges in the United States.

The United States Attorney General’s office alleges the accused, through the online company Pathway-2-Prosperity, also known as the P2P Network, promised annual rates of return in some cases as high as 17,000 per cent with little risk.
While some people made money, most investors lost everything, according to a press release. The alleged value of the Ponzi scheme was $70 million.
In 2010, police said they believed the pair had fled to the Phillipines. At the time, then Ontario Provincial Police spokesperson Insp. David Ross said the charges would remain in place until the couple returned.

“They stay forever until you are either apprehended or you are deceased,” Ross said roughly four years ago.
On Friday, Dec. 12, police learned the couple was returning to the country and met them at the airport.

Dianna Smirnow will now face charges in relation to social service fraud over $5,000 and making a false statement in writing. Nicholas Smirnow faces two counts of fraud over $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime.

Dianna Smirnow will appear in Bracebridge court on Dec. 22. Nicholas Smirnow will appear in the same courthouse on Jan. 5.

Baysville husband, wife arrested at airport (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5209079-baysville-husband-wife-arrested-at-airport/)

littleroundman
12-16-2014, 06:39 PM
We wish you a Merry Christmas,

We wish you a Merry Christmas,

We wish you a Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year.

littleroundman
12-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Oh, and before I forget,

it's great to see you around again, Okosh.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

NikSam
12-16-2014, 08:33 PM
hehe, News like that made okosh surface from the underground.
Great to see you back buddy.

okosh
12-16-2014, 09:55 PM
Thanks guys...got this via google alert so thought I'd pop in for a visit....Nice to see you all too...))

path2prosperity
12-17-2014, 02:32 AM
That is the best news that I have read in a long time "okosh." You are certainly missed round here.

I wonder if Chris 007 is so pleased to get the news. He offerd me a £200 loan to join P2P on a public forum and could have made the same offer to others in private.
My response which was "Knickers to Nickers" did not go down well with Chris and his followers who considered it extremely generous.

EagleOne
12-17-2014, 02:59 AM
Thanks for catching this news report and posting it here, and good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and the family.

EagleOne
12-17-2014, 03:31 AM
And let's not forget Vinman and Gary-PVR who were major insiders in this along with the female admin who went to Matt Nunn's site and became an admin there for a brief spell. I can't remember her username, but she was also heavily involved. Chris said he was at Nick's house and saw the investments that Nick was making that was paying the returns Nick was promising. Talk about stepping in it big-time.

They had better hope that Nick doesn't start naming names, or they too could have a knock on the door. Now wouldn't that be great news too.

littleroundman
12-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Muskano News Watch (http://muskokanewswatch.com/breaking-accused-swindling-millions-nick-smirnow-nabbed-huntsville-opp/) is today reporting:

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2273/thiksx.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/521/e18YFL.jpg

NikSam
12-17-2014, 05:25 AM
Let's not forget, this is Canada, they can screw the case up multiple times as they did before. And the worse he will face there is couple years.
Let's hope U.S. demands extradition and it will be granted.

okosh
12-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Got to wonder why he returned to Canada when he was virtually untouchable in the Philippines??...

IMHO reason was cos the money ran out...not cheap to hide when so many are after him....will be interesting to see what kind of legal representation he gets as this may tell if I am right...

I also fully expect him to do a deal to reduce his jail time if he gets extradited to the USA....Chris-007 or whatever his user name was may be in for a knock at the door...(fingers and toes crossed).....

EagleOne
12-17-2014, 08:51 PM
It was said that Gary-PVR fled the country fearing he would be charged as well. No-one confirmed nor denied the story. Wasn't one of the mods silvershells or something like that? Been a long time and Matt's forum is a ghost and no links to the P2P thread, which was one of his highest visited thread on his forum until he started banning people for telling the truth.

baylee
12-17-2014, 09:10 PM
This is the best news that I have heard in a long time. I hope they get chris 007 and prv and lock them up and throw away the key! The goes for St. Nick also. I got to wonder if he has rented out his coconut tree yet????

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 01:37 AM
It was said that Gary-PVR fled the country fearing he would be charged as well. No-one confirmed nor denied the story. Wasn't one of the mods silvershells or something like that? Been a long time and Matt's forum is a ghost and no links to the P2P thread, which was one of his highest visited thread on his forum until he started banning people for telling the truth.

I am fairly certain that the mod to whom you were referring was not "silveshells" who was a mod or Krimm supporter then becames extremely opposed to his activities. Nickers had a female mod from Holland whose name evades me for the present and he had a male mod from UK known as "honeynotvinegar."

Chris involved his mother in the Smirnow scam and they both lived in some sort of caravan. I think his mother's name was "honeydreams."

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 02:37 AM
I though that Matthew Nunn had closed his "mycashforums."

However there is something with the same name hosted in The Virgin Islands called WWWsnoop (http://mycashforums.com.w3snoop.com/) It was updated recently so Mutt could still be about spewing his get rich mantra.

"QUOTE from "mycashforums" with Mutt's mugshot.

"This is a free and comprehensive report about mycashforums.com. The domain mycashforums.com is currently hosted on a server located in Road Town British Virgin Islands (general), Virgin Islands, British with the IP address 204.11.56.45. The local currency for Road Town British Virgin Islands (general), Virgin Islands, British is USD ($). The website mycashforums.com is expected to be earning an estimated $1 USD per day. If mycashforums.com was to be sold it would possibly be worth $451 USD (based on the daily revenue potential of the website over a 12 month period). According to our google pagerank analysis, the url mycashforums.com currently has a pagerank of 1/10. mycashforums.com possibly receives an estimated 366 unique visitors every day - a decent amount of traffic! "

Mutt has still got a Linkdin profile where he describes himself as the owner of mycashforums.

littleroundman
12-18-2014, 03:09 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img912/9131/eWz1nk.jpg

Matthew Nunns' matthew-nunn (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-nunn/18/1b4/b24) profile page on LinkedIn

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/6664/88Fuiz.jpg

EagleOne
12-18-2014, 03:14 AM
I had to shake out the cobwebs, but from my recollection I believe these were the mods for P2P: Chris007, Gary-PVR, Martin, Liz, Donny, Jerry and Kent.

Some of the biggest early promoters were: LoveJoy and Tappin, and then the big promoters were Sanctuary, Wasylbrytan, and Vinman. Then we had about 10-15 minor promoters with my2sense leading the way. Of course my2sense never met a Ponzi that she didn't think wasn't the real deal and the admin was honest as the day is long.

EagleOne
12-18-2014, 03:17 AM
Matt needs to update his LinkedIn Profile as he lives in Florida now. It seems he got out of Kentucky in the dead of night and moved to Florida. A lot of speculation as to why, but nothing ever really came to light why the sudden move.

okosh
12-18-2014, 03:40 AM
Chris involved his mother in the Smirnow scam and they both lived in some sort of caravan. I think his mother's name was "honeydreams."

Trailer park trash....No great shock there...LMAO....

okosh
12-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Matt needs to update his LinkedIn Profile as he lives in Florida now.

I think he needs a knock at the door from 2 suits holding an arrest warrant....

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 03:48 AM
I had to shake out the cobwebs, but from my recollection I believe these were the mods for P2P: Chris007, Gary-PVR, Martin, Liz, Donny, Jerry and Kent.

Some of the biggest early promoters were: LoveJoy and Tappin, and then the big promoters were Sanctuary, Wasylbrytan, and Vinman. Then we had about 10-15 minor promoters with my2sense leading the way. Of course my2sense never met a Ponzi that she didn't think wasn't the real deal and the admin was honest as the day is long.

I wish that I could remember the name of that Mod from Holland. It may come to me when I stop trying to remember but if anybody else can dig it out, great

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Matt needs to update his LinkedIn Profile as he lives in Florida now. It seems he got out of Kentucky in the dead of night and moved to Florida. A lot of speculation as to why, but nothing ever really came to light why the sudden move.

I guess it was because he had pimped so much. I remember challenging him on the Bob Krimm issues and he described himself as a very good friend of Bob Krimm. With friends like Nickers Smirnow and Bob Krimm he must be running scared. A "gofor" those two can not be a very safe job.

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Just Remembered. MyGirl123 was his Dutch Mod.

Some communication in Dutch between her and other members. (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/13032-pathway-2-prosperity-pathway-2-poverty-pathway-2-ponzi-203.html)

"honeynotvinegar", the British Smirnow pimp exposed by Eddiie Haskell (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/printthread.php?t=153901&pp=10&page=716)

EagleOne
12-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Man the names are flooding back. How could I forget WiseOwl, Buck and Adrian? I remember having a good back and forth with LOA at ASA when it was thriving. Was Brookie a mod of P2P? I don't think so, but she was definitely one of the promoters. Wasn't taplyn a mod? Does anyone remember Gary's last name?

laidback
12-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Man the names are flooding back. How could I forget WiseOwl, Buck and Adrian? I remember having a good back and forth with LOA at ASA when it was thriving. Was Brookie a mod of P2P? I don't think so, but she was definitely one of the promoters. Wasn't taplyn a mod? Does anyone remember Gary's last name?

Never heard Gary's last name,Chris was Balsdon. Tappin was taplyn. Oh yeah, Adrian the 'bee' persona, a Brit used car salesman I believe. Let's not forget Layton, from TX, he made hundreds of thousands before he got in a big blowup with them. The aftermath on MCFs when the apologists were still trying to drag the carcass along was pathetic. It also appears that mycashforums.com is parked and up for sale, so the Mutt has bailed.

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Trailer park trash....No great shock there...LMAO....

I got Chris007's mother's name wrong. Her user name on forums was "cinnomen hearts."

Beacon
12-18-2014, 12:09 PM
http://www.realscam.com/f16/who-owns-path2prosperity-info-not-me-2086/?highlight=path+prosperity

Is this the related thread??? anyway good to see you okosh.

scratchycat
12-18-2014, 12:22 PM
So good to see you back in here again Okosh if only for an announcement!! Great news that the crook was finally caught. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Man the names are flooding back. How could I forget WiseOwl, Buck and Adrian? I remember having a good back and forth with LOA at ASA when it was thriving. Was Brookie a mod of P2P?

No Lynne "brookie" was not a p2p mod. She was "field marshall" in the Bob Krimm scam and then she appeared to have vanished and she tried to hide under the radar but you located her pimping somethin called Thirty Dollar Unit with a real POS who went by the name of "jackie" AKA Alice Broussard-Latula

Lyndell speaks out about "brookie" and Alice Broussard-Latula
(http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/20611-thirty-dollar-unit-thirtydollarunit-com-111.html)

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Never heard Gary's last name,Chris was Balsdon. Tappin was taplyn. Oh yeah, Adrian the 'bee' persona, a Brit used car salesman I believe. Let's not forget Layton, from TX, he made hundreds of thousands before he got in a big blowup with them.

His name is Adrian Baker and he runs his used car business from Sittingbournr in Kent. He was a mod for Trevor Cooke and the CEP scams.

" We Supply 'Honest Cars at Honest Prices'. All our cars are MOT'd, fully serviced & sold with a Comprehensive, Nationwide Parts & Labour Warranty.

Adrian Baker Car Sales
33 Cowper Road
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME10 3AL
Tel: 01795 477694"

Adrian Baker Car Salesman Sittingbourne Kent (http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/bid.asp?CompanyID=14997)

okosh
12-18-2014, 05:40 PM
So good to see you back in here again Okosh if only for an announcement!! Great news that the crook was finally caught. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Meow kitty...nice to see you and everyone else here still fighting the good fight....Happy holidays everyone :RpS_smile:

Got to say that Nick being arrested is the best Chanukah present ever...LOL....

okosh
12-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Just Remembered. MyGirl123 was his Dutch Mod.

She was a major pimp of P2P at talkgold sister forum web-life till I entered the thread....she ended up deleting all her posts and running away..
Wonder what made her do that??.....Hehehehehe....LMAO...

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 08:16 PM
A much heralded debate between Chris007 and TraderJ on TalkGold. Chris at the peak of his BS era. Hilarious!

Chris007 has a face to face meeting with TraderJ to sing the Smirnow anthem. (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/printthread.php?t=153901&pp=10&page=506)

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Meow kitty...nice to see you and everyone else here still fighting the good fight....Happy holidays everyone :RpS_smile:

Got to say that Nick being arrested is the best Chanukah present ever...LOL....

I endorse that "okosh.

path2prosperity
12-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Silvershells posted as purplecity65 on Talkgold and threw in the towel with Eagle to lambast AndyBowdoin and AdsCashGenerator. (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197297&page=22) I think Lynne got himself banned there and silvershells took up the mantle to report Smirnow and Chris007 to all authorities.

I think silvershells real name was Sandra Guiss. Not sure but she spoke out against the machinations of Jake The Snake and became an excellent naysayer.

laidback
12-19-2014, 02:46 PM
BTW, forgot to mention, Welcome back Okosh. Good to see ya again!

okosh
01-14-2015, 09:10 PM
Dianna Smirnow will appear in Bracebridge court on Dec. 22. Nicholas Smirnow will appear in the same courthouse on Jan. 5.

Any news on what happened in court??....

Whip
01-14-2015, 09:19 PM
people showed up
lots of arguing
gavels were smashed.

ribshaw
01-15-2015, 09:53 AM
btw, forgot to mention, welcome back okosh. Good to see ya again!

ditto!!!!!!!

okosh
02-09-2015, 04:00 PM
He is going for bail....or he did go for bail yesterday....lol...

Baysville couple in court for fraud-related charges

By Roland Cilliers

BRACEBRIDGE - A Lake of Bays couple is appearing in Bracebridge court today in connection to fraud and an alleged multimillion dollar investment scheme.

The husband and wife, 44-year-old Dianna Rose Smirnow and 56-year-old Nicholas Smirnow, are set for a bail hearing. The pair were arrested at Pearson International Airport in December following an investigation that kicked off in 2008.

Police accuse Dianna Smirnow of defrauding the Ministry of Communications and Social Services. A warrant was issued for her arrest when she left the country in 2010.

For his part, Nicholas Smirnow had a number of outstanding warrants stemming from a structured money scheme that garnered national attention. The OPP Anti Rackets Branch worked with the Muskoka Crime Unit to gather information for the charges.

In 2010 it was reported that Nicholas Smirnow, who was also a resident of Florida, was facing a total of 10 fraud and conspiracy charges in the United States.

The United States Attorney General’s office alleges the accused, through the online company Pathway-2-Prosperity, also known as the P2P Network, promised annual rates of return in some cases as high as 17,000 per cent with little risk.
Dianna Smirnow will now face charges in relation to social service fraud over $5,000 and making a false statement in writing. Nicholas Smirnow faces two counts of fraud over $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime.

Baysville couple in court for fraud-related charges (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5329692-baysville-couple-in-court-for-fraud-related-charges/)

laidback
02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
He is going for bail....or he did go for bail yesterday....lol...

Baysville couple in court for fraud-related charges (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5329692-baysville-couple-in-court-for-fraud-related-charges/)They have already shown that they are flight risks, you would think that granting bail is the last thing Canada would want to do...!

EagleOne
02-09-2015, 11:53 PM
The only way you grant them bail is to have them totally surrounded by police where they would be staying 24/7, or you can bet they will be gone. Then they may need 24/7 police protection based on some of the comments made by some of his victims what they would do if he was found and was brought back to Canada.

NikSam
02-10-2015, 03:00 AM
They have already shown that they are flight risks, you would think that granting bail is the last thing Canada would want to do...!

You would be surprised how really white the white collar crime is treated in canada, overall he will never get the just punishment there (couple years max).
I would demand US extradition.

okosh
02-12-2015, 05:14 PM
The latest....

Baysville woman gets six-day sentence for fraud
Huntsville Forester
By Roland Cilliers
HUNTSVILLE - One of the legal matters facing a Baysville husband and wife team was resolved in Bracebridge court Feb. 9.

Dianna Rose Smirnow, 44, was sentenced to six days in custody on top of time served after pleading guilty to fraud. She is also required to pay roughly $16,000 in restitution. Smirnow had been in custody since being arrested at Pearson International Airport in December.

Her husband, 56-year-old Nicholas Smirnow, is still facing a number of charges in connection to an alleged $70 million ponzi scheme. A bail hearing for him was set for March 3.

While some people made money, most investors lost everything, according to a press release.

Baysville woman gets six-day sentence for fraud (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5336522-baysville-woman-gets-six-day-sentence-for-fraud/)

path2prosperity
02-15-2015, 08:13 PM
The latest....

Baysville woman gets six-day sentence for fraud (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5336522-baysville-woman-gets-six-day-sentence-for-fraud/)

Six days for Dianne? I see that it was after the time she had served since December but who knows if she has not landed her hubby in some very deep **** in order to get herself a light sentence.

Eagerly awaiting news on Nickers trial.

littleroundman
02-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Dianna Smirnow wasn't charged in relation to Pathway to Prosperity, but for defrauding the Canadian Ministry of Communications and Social Services over a twelve month period

She faced charges in relation to social service fraud over $5,000 and making a false statement in writing.

path2prosperity
02-16-2015, 05:02 AM
Dianna Smirnow wasn't charged in relation to Pathway to Prosperity, but for defrauding the Canadian Ministry of Communications and Social Services over a twelve month period

She faced charges in relation to social service fraud over $5,000 and making a false statement in writing.

I had not realized that LRM. Thanks.

Let us hope that they deal more harshly with Nickers and he sings when it comes to naming his pimps.

laidback
02-16-2015, 12:16 PM
Let's hope the Canadians wrap up their proceedings against him and then turn him over to the US...

littleroundman
03-25-2015, 11:29 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/2608/lTKGpY.jpg

United States Attorney, Southern District of Illinois (http://www.justice.gov/usao-sdil/victim-witness-assistance/smirnow)

okosh
10-05-2015, 08:20 PM
The latest news on this one is that the case has been transferred to Barrie(canada) back in July.....I spoke to someone from there who reported on the arrest last year and asked if there was any news....
The reply....

Sorry No Updates have been Released that i have seen

I gave them a link to this thread and invited them to post any updates here when they have them....

okosh
10-05-2015, 08:37 PM
(July 30, 2015 BRACEBRIDGE) Officials in the Bracebridge Court Records office say the case of Nicholas Smirnow has moved south to Barrie. The alleged fraud artist who is accused of defrauding thousands of investors of out of $70million dollars will appear in court again on September 11, 2015 – this time in court in Barrie instead of Bracebridge. No reason was given for the transfer.

Update: Will new court hear from accused multi-million dollar schemer Smirnow? - (http://muskokanewswatch.com/accused-ponzi-schemer-smirnow-awaiting-april-trial-date/)

okosh
11-26-2015, 06:32 PM
Court date set....

Alleged multi-million dollar Baysville fraudster has court dates set
Nicholas Smirnow's 13-day preliminary inquiry will start in March

Huntsville Forester
By Roland Cilliers

HUNTSVILLE - It’s still going to be a long time before the multi-million dollar case against a Baysville man comes to an end.

Nicholas Smirnow, formerly of Baysville, had the dates for his 13-day preliminary inquiry set in Bracebridge court on Nov. 24. The inquiry will start on March 9 in Bracebridge and will stretch into early April due to the matter being split across several weeks.
Smirnow is charged with three counts of fraud and one count of theft.

In 2010 it was reported that Smirnow, who was also a resident of Florida, was facing a total of 10 fraud and conspiracy charges in the United States.

The United States Attorney General’s office alleged the accused, through the online company Pathway-2-Prosperity, also known as the P2P Network, promised annual rates of return in some cases as high as 17,000 per cent with little risk.
While some people made money, most investors lost everything, according to a press release. The alleged value of the Ponzi scheme was $70 million.

Smirnow was not arrested until 2014 when he and his wife turned up at Pearson International Airport after eluding an arrest warrant issued in 2010 by leaving the country. He remains in custody.

In court on Nov. 24, Smirnow appeared in the prisoner’s box with a gray beard and long dark hair tied into a pony tail.
The lawyer who spoke on his behalf said Smirnow’s representation was able to have an earlier court date but the March ones were the earliest available for the court co-ordinator.

Alleged multi-million dollar Baysville fraudster has court dates set (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/6135773-alleged-multi-million-dollar-baysville-fraudster-has-court-dates-set/)

path2prosperity
11-27-2015, 03:54 AM
Court date set....

Alleged multi-million dollar Baysville fraudster has court dates set (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/6135773-alleged-multi-million-dollar-baysville-fraudster-has-court-dates-set/)

That is great news "okosh". Smirnow had a lot of moderators and devout followers who must be sweating.

okosh
02-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Only a few more sleeps....
:chickendance::chickendance:

Nicholas Smirnow, formerly of Baysville, had the dates for his 13-day preliminary inquiry set in Bracebridge court on Nov. 24. The inquiry will start on March 9 in Bracebridge and will stretch into early April due to the matter being split across several weeks.
Smirnow is charged with three counts of fraud and one count of theft.

littleroundman
10-14-2016, 01:23 AM
GAME, SET AND MATCH:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2898/qWzc1W.png

You can read the original story here on Muskako Region News.com (http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/6888280-baysville-man-guilty-in-6-million-ponzi-scheme/)

NikSam
10-19-2016, 12:19 PM
You would be surprised how really white the white collar crime is treated in canada, overall he will never get the just punishment there (couple years max).
I would demand US extradition.

He got sentenced to 7 years (i was few years off) of Canadian prison - piece of cake , specifically that he hid the money in offshores and none of the millions were ever returned, It was worth it, crime pays.

REPORT: Nicholas Smirnow, Pathway To Prosperity Operator, Sentenced To Prison In Canada (http://patrickpretty.com/2016/10/13/report-nicholas-smirnow-pathway-to-prosperity-operator-sentenced-to-prison-in-canada/)

China Dude
02-27-2017, 10:51 PM
So there is at least some Justice in Canada. When will they arrest the corrupt government assholes involved in Pizzgate?

ribshaw
02-28-2017, 07:49 AM
So there is at least some Justice in Canada. When will they arrest the corrupt government assholes involved in Pizzgate?

Sigh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News.

EagleOne
03-03-2017, 05:33 PM
What is going to be interesting to me is to see if the US Authorities get him extradited so he has to stand trial here when his sentence is over in Canada. That was the original plan when the US filed their charges against him. One can hope they do and keep him locked up for as long as possible.

Frankly My Dear...
03-12-2017, 08:31 PM
So maybe there is a god after all.