PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike!
12-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Wanted to take a second and wish all my friends, and everyone else here too, a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyous, Scam free, New Years!
:RpS_w00t:

Lightbulb
12-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Here, here, I second that motion.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Theophilus
12-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

A Life Aloft
12-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year!!! Mike, great to see you. We have some new interesting forums on here now, so I hope you will give them a shot and post more. I will be on vacation starting in a few days and gone for a much needed rest. Hold up the fort around here, everyone!

nomaxim
12-26-2010, 04:33 PM
http://dkosmediaus.com/Gallery/albums/Misc-Pix/Happy_Whatever.jpg

Lightbulb
12-27-2010, 02:20 AM
I see Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas represented there but what about 4th of July, Memorial Day and/or Labor Day?

That being said, I do love the picture.

nomaxim
12-28-2010, 01:51 PM
I see Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas represented there but what about 4th of July, Memorial Day and/or Labor Day?

That being said, I do love the picture.There is also Thanksgiving (turkey feathers) and a Jewish reference (pumpkins nose is a Star of David).

Well, in a way the other US holiday's are there, its just that it is somewhat inappropriate to show. The bunny has a USDA stamp on his right buttock. :RpS_laugh:

http://www.gatewaygourmet.com/images/usda_meat.gif

walksthedogs
12-29-2010, 04:39 AM
Which holiday is represented by the scythe (if that's the right word)?

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and look forward to an awesome New Year!

:RpS_thumbup: :RpS_thumbup: :RpS_thumbup:

Mike!
12-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Which holiday is represented by the scythe (if that's the right word)?I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and look forward to an awesome New Year!

:RpS_thumbup: :RpS_thumbup: :RpS_thumbup:

I think that'd be New Years Day. Old man time carries one. They should have put a sparkler in his hand for the Fourth of July.

littleroundman
12-29-2010, 09:28 AM
They should have put a sparkler in his hand for the Fourth of July.

Oh, he has a sparkler on board, alright.

It's just that we're looking from the wrong angle to see it.