PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas From The TSA!

A Life Aloft
12-23-2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qdb6wC0Iz4&feature=player_embedded#!

littleroundman
12-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Is it true that some shall we say, "beauty challenged" people are reported to have been making multiple daily visits to US airports in the hope they are chosen to be manhandled ????

A Life Aloft
12-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Is it true that some shall we say, "beauty challenged" people are reported to have been making multiple daily visits to US airports in the hope they are chosen to be manhandled ????Well, I guess that would be one way to get a cheap thrill. lol I am just glad they quit groping pilots and cabin crews. (huge fuss was made about that and it just stopped) Now I can visit the food courts without the foreplay. Meanwhile the TSA continues to molest small children, nuns, the elderly and the disabled. I can say that the "pat downs" were much more intimate than any pat down I have ever seen a police officer perform on anyone in my life. I don't even get treated like that by my wife when I get home from an overnight. lmao They stick their hands down your waistband pretty far, rub your butt and inside of your legs all the way to the "top" and grope, I mean grope your Daddy parts while holding onto your hips. And they take their time about it. I got one up in SFO just because I wanted to go eat some Chinese food. I was not a happy camper.

Soapboxmom
12-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Tis beyond hilarious! I put it on my Facebook page immediately. Thanks, ALA!!!

Soapboxmom

A Life Aloft
12-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Tis beyond hilarious! I put it on my Facebook page immediately. Thanks, ALA!!!

SoapboxmomAnother pilot buddy sent it to me this afternoon and I laughed so hard, I cried. lol I've sent it to like a dozen friends so far. Too bad it can't be played at all airports this Christmas.

Theophilus
12-24-2010, 12:27 AM
I wonder how people in the 70's and the 80's would of felt about getting groped to fly.

A Life Aloft
12-24-2010, 12:34 AM
I wonder how people in the 70's and the 80's would of felt about getting groped to fly.We have become sheep obeying whatever ridiculous dictates that the government has foisted upon us. Security at airports is nothing but a fraud, worthless and theater.

Check this out:

Sacramento-area pilot punished for YouTube video | News10.net | Sacramento, California | Local News (http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=113529&catid=2)

Theophilus
12-24-2010, 01:34 AM
We have become sheep obeying whatever ridiculous dictates that the government has foisted upon us. Security at airports is nothing but a fraud, worthless and theater.

Check this out:

Sacramento-area pilot punished for YouTube video | News10.net | Sacramento, California | Local News (http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=113529&catid=2)

It is reasons like this that I just cannot vote democrat all the time. When the government gets involved to make things "better" they always seen to get worse.

Why do I vote democrat sometimes,? Well lately, I don't see why.

littleroundman
12-24-2010, 02:24 AM
IM(very)HO, anyone who thinks a politician of ANY persuasion is capable of fixing ANYTHING is bound to be disappointed.

I disagree slightly with ALAs statement that we've become like sheep.

Even a sheep wouldn't go back and ask for more punishment every few years.

Theophilus
12-24-2010, 02:36 AM
IM(very)HO, anyone who thinks a politician of ANY persuasion is capable of fixing ANYTHING is bound to be disappointed.

I disagree slightly with ALAs statement that we've become like sheep.

Even a sheep wouldn't go back and ask for more punishment every few years.

Outstanding post. Damn politicians, always fixing things were things don't need fixing.
They hurt us, and hurt us a a lot.

EagleOne
12-31-2010, 11:08 PM
New TSA logos for 2011:

Can't see London, Can't see France, unless we see your underpants

Grope discounts available

If we did our job any better we would have to buy you dinner first

Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady

Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy

Wanna fly? Drop your fly

We've handled more balls than Barney Frank

We are now free to move about your pants