PDA

View Full Version : Happy Customer ain't so happy - so we've given him his own thread

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 08:09 AM
The same "psycho sales affiliate" Black Bitch from:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=inkwelleditorial.com

still posting and writing BULLSHIT ON BATHROOM WALLS,
did they disconnect you before or after you could not make your sales quota ?
They sent all us Happy Customers a notice regarding you and We are all familiar with you,
as they told you six (6) years ago, even if you don't make your sales quote with ClickBank
they also will not pay you, yet you tried to demand payment of your sales commission
because as then and still now it's obvious that you can't sell you way out of a wet paper
bag.

Threatening and trying to force a company to pay you or else you will start posting
and writing BULLSHIT ON BATHROOM WALLS did not work six (6) years ago and it will also
NOT WORK NOW, get a life, Freaking "LOSER", and notice we typed LOSER with a Capital "L".

Whip
11-15-2014, 08:20 AM
what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 10:07 AM
what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

Because the subject of this thread is all a lie,
there is nothing true about it, the Op of this
thread is a disgruntled Sales Affiliate of the Company
that was working on a 10% commission with a $100
minimum payout of which she did not meet, but still
wanted to demand payment of a commission she did
reach, threaten to forever post BULLSHIT about the
company unless they paid her, if she wanted payment
she should have continued to sell and reach her quota,
I've been with the company now for over 5-Years and
they have been nothing but FAIR and LEGIT to me, even
paying me BONUSES !

Don't believe **** this loser psycho BLACK BITCH has to say:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=inkwelleditorial.com

Not to mention she is wasting her time, their Marketing Methods
are so innovative that they have gotten away from relying on
Google Results along time ago, obviously she has not.

Let's face it, if you believe BULLSHIT posted on sites like this,
then you also read and believe BULLSHIT posted on BATHROOM WALLS, LOL !

littleroundman
11-15-2014, 10:34 AM
the Op of this thread is a disgruntled Sales Affiliate of the Company

Well, duh, welcome aboard Captain Obvious

that was working on a 10% commission with a $100minimum payout of which she did not meet,

And you know this how, exactly ???

I've been with the company now for over 5-Years and they have been nothing but FAIR and LEGIT to me, even paying me BONUSES !

Are you saying your experience means everybody else must have had the same experience ???

Don't believe **** this loser psycho BLACK BITCH has to say:

The OP uses the name "MikeStaff" while your link is for someone named "Yuwanda Black"

See the problem I'm having relating the conflicting stories ???

Unless you can provide proof of the two posters being one and the same person, I'm gonna have to call you out on that association

Let's face it, if you believe BULLSHIT posted on sites like this, then you also read and believe BULLSHIT posted on BATHROOM WALLS, LOL

Yet, here you are on this site posting what certainly seems to be unsubstantiated B/S and expecting people to believe you

Press the flush button as you leave, can you please ??

Whip
11-15-2014, 11:08 AM
The OP uses the name "MikeStaff" while your link is for someone named "Yuwanda Black"

See the problem I'm having relating the conflicting stories ???

Unless you can provide proof of the two posters being one and the same person, I'm gonna have to call you out on that association
That's why I asked what the 'company' in the link had to do with autopostersoftware - the topic of this thread.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 11:40 AM
That's why I asked what the 'company' in the link had to do with autopostersoftware - the topic of this thread.

How "Stupid" / Thick in the head can you guys be ?
Oh we get it now, everyone on the Internet uses "Real Names",
there is a word for that, it's called "NAIVE", or just plain stupid,
Did you not notice that "Yuwanda Black" is a writer, NewsFLASH,
writers use what's called pseudonym names all the time, but let
me guess, it's you assholes first time ever even hearing the word,
here is the definition for you, ignorant bastards:

Pseudonym - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudonym)

pseudonym - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com (http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/pseudonym)

A pseudonym (/ˈsjuːdənɪm/ sew-də-nim) is a name that a person or group assumes for a particular purpose, which differs from his or her original or true name (orthonym).[1] Pseudonyms include stage names, screen names, pen names, nicknames, aliases, superhero identities and code names, gamer identifications, and regnal names of emperors, popes and other monarchs. Historically they have often taken the form of anagrams, Graecisms, and Latinisations, although there are many other methods of choosing a pseudonym.[2]

Pseudonyms are most usually adopted to hide an individual's real identity, as with writers' pen names, graffiti artists' tags, resistance fighters' or terrorists' noms de guerre, and computer hackers' handles. Actors, musicians, and other performers sometimes use stage names, for example, to mask their ethnic backgrounds. Employers sometimes require employees to use assigned names to help sell products: for example, a company that does business mostly in one country but locates a call center in another country may require its employees to assume names common in the former country to try to draw a more positive or less negative reaction from customers.[citation needed]

In some cases, pseudonyms are adopted because they are part of a cultural or organisational tradition: for example devotional names used by members of some religious institutes, and "cadre names" used by Communist party leaders such as Trotsky and Lenin.

A pseudonym may also be used for purely personal reasons when an individual feels the context and content of the exchange offer no reason, legal or otherwise, to provide their given or legal name.[citation needed]

ribshaw
11-15-2014, 11:43 AM
The same "psycho sales affiliate" Black Bitch from:

WWW.JUST-STOPPED-READING-ANYTHING-ELSE-YOU-HAD-TO-SAY.COM

still posting and writing BULLSHIT ON BATHROOM WALLS

It's nice you could take time out from your 1960s Klan rally to grace us with such prose, why not use the White's Only restroom and avoid such garbage?

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 11:46 AM

Geez,

There's a lot to be said about obtaining an College Education of which obviously you guys do not have,
Writers always use a pseudonym name, yeah, probably your first time hearing the word, here's the definition:

A pseudonym (/ˈsjuːdənɪm/ sew-də-nim) is a name that a person or group assumes for a particular purpose, which differs from his or her original or true name (orthonym).[1] Pseudonyms include stage names, screen names, pen names, nicknames, aliases, superhero identities and code names, gamer identifications, and regnal names of emperors, popes and other monarchs. Historically they have often taken the form of anagrams, Graecisms, and Latinisations, although there are many other methods of choosing a pseudonym.[2]

Pseudonyms are most usually adopted to hide an individual's real identity, as with writers' pen names, graffiti artists' tags, resistance fighters' or terrorists' noms de guerre, and computer hackers' handles. Actors, musicians, and other performers sometimes use stage names, for example, to mask their ethnic backgrounds. Employers sometimes require employees to use assigned names to help sell products: for example, a company that does business mostly in one country but locates a call center in another country may require its employees to assume names common in the former country to try to draw a more positive or less negative reaction from customers.[citation needed]

In some cases, pseudonyms are adopted because they are part of a cultural or organisational tradition: for example devotional names used by members of some religious institutes, and "cadre names" used by Communist party leaders such as Trotsky and Lenin.

A pseudonym may also be used for purely personal reasons when an individual feels the context and content of the exchange offer no reason, legal or otherwise, to provide their given or legal name.[citation needed]

littleroundman
11-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Well, now we know what a pseudonym is.

The two questions at hand, however, remain unanswered.

* How do you know the two people concerned are, in fact, the same person.

* What does either name have to do with the thread topic ??

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;78357]It's nice you could take time out from your 1960s Klan rally to grace us with such prose, why not use the White's Only restroom and avoid such garbage?

You live in Nigeria,
What would you ever know about a "Klan Rally" ?

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Well, now we know what a pseudonym is.

The two questions at hand, however, remain unanswered.

* How do you know the two people concerned are, in fact, the same person.

* What does either name have to do with the thread topic ??

If you are the Admin of this Board,
here is a suggestion for you,
rename it to:

Reading-BathRoomWalls.com

That's about the equivalent of this WebSite !

Seriously,
Anyone can come here an post anything without
any validity, research, or investigation on the Administration's part.

Or even better yet, name your site:

RevengeBoard.com

What a JOKE !

ribshaw
11-15-2014, 11:59 AM
You live in Nigeria,

I am surprised such a big thinker definition sharer would have missed this one...

An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person's upbringing

Expatriate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate)

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;78363]I am surprised such a big thinker definition sharer would have missed this one...

An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person's upbringing

Expatriate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate)

Hey it's your story,
tell it anyway you want to,
Just don't ask us to Believe it !

scratchycat
11-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Honored College Educated Happy Customer, I feel so much wiser after reading your definitions of "/'sju de(upside down)nim/ sew-de(upside down)nim" (where is okosh and his upside down keyboard when you need it??). Really thank you for the Saturday morning college lesson. Now, could we perhaps get one in spelling and proper grammar usage...

There's a lot to be said about obtaining an College Education of which obviously you guys do not have,
Writers always use a pseudonym name, yeah, probaly your first time hearing the word, here's the definit

I am still confused as to HOW this fits with the title of this thread.

scratchycat
11-15-2014, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;78357]It's nice you could take time out from your 1960s Klan rally to grace us with such prose, why not use the White's Only restroom and avoid such garbage?

You live in Nigeria,

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol: Laughing here, thanks for the jokes needed that!! Don't you just love 'informed' people!

Whip
11-15-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't know. I just go around to different sites and throw **** on a bathroom wall and blame others for doing it

That's what I figured.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm a STUPID and don't know how to WIPE MY OWN NOSE !

That's what I figured.

littleroundman
11-15-2014, 12:20 PM
If you are the Admin of this Board,
here is a suggestion for you,
rename it to:

Reading-BathRoomWalls.com

That's about the equivalent of this WebSite !

Seriously,
Anyone can come here an post anything without
any validity, research, or investigation on the Administration's part.

Or even better yet, name your site:

RevengeBoard.com

What a JOKE !

You must be a big hit with the kids at recess each morning, with such wit and wisdom.

Any chance you might fill us in with what your posts have to do with the thread topic ??

No hurry, take your time, we'll still be here next week and next month, just like we were last week and last month

You, on the other hand....................who knows what scam you'll be defending tomorrow and where you'll be doing it ???

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 12:23 PM
You must be a big hit with the kids at recess each morning, with such wit and wisdom.

Any chance you might fill us in with what your posts have to do with the thread topic ??

No hurry, take your time, we'll still be here next week and next month, just like we were last week and last month

You, on the other hand....................who knows what scam you'll be defending tomorrow and where you'll be doing it ???

Mr. Reading-BathRoomWalls.com himself,

No one takes your site Seriously !

Enough Said !

We're sure there is a reason you are using
vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
More than likely a CRACKED COPY !
vBulletin is up to version 5+ now,
Freaking Thief !

Whip
11-15-2014, 12:32 PM
That's what I figured.

and that still doesn't explain what the link to a totally different 'company' has to do with this thread about Autopostersoftware.com, CL-Dominator.com, BpDominator.com. You even have 3 chances to make it work and are filing miserably. You are not going to get your money back just because you are trying to condemn a board that you say has no relevance yet you are expending far too much energy on.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;78363]I am surprised such a big thinker definition sharer would have missed this one...

If Nigeria is so GREAT, then why didn't the Nigeria Army arrive in the USA during the PERSECUTION of the American BLACKS ?
FREAKING COWARDS, that's why !

Especially you, Mr. Nigerian Ministry,
You made the correct move,
Keep your BLACK ASS in Nigeria !

No surprise to find you here on a SCAM-BOARD !
Or should we say Reading-BathRoomWalls.com Board,
we both know what Nigeria is famous for,
can anyone say "419" ?

Which is why most websites have Nigeria IP's Blocked !

Not only that, but AFRICA
being the most mineral-enriched continent on this earth,
more Gold, more Diamonds, more Rubies, more Emeralds, etc (Precious Stones),
properly handled as the UNITED STATES OF AFRICA,
would have been the most POWERFUL NATION in this world
with the MOST POWERFUL ARMED FORCES in the World !,

But you DUMB xxxxx preferred to WAR AMONGST yourselves
and divide AFRICA up into different countries,
and now do the WhiteMan's Bidding who has Rapped and exploited
your country of her wealth and now it's all been exported to other
countries, STUPID xxxxx !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 01:09 PM
I wonder if he forgot his meds, if he has a hangover from yesterday, or just started drinking today, or is his mind is not fully developed.
Or he got some "Happy meds"

Beats Me.

So What the hell YOU, The black Woman , or the scam you pimping has anything to do with this thread or the poster ?
Or you just like surprising people with sudden insults, so they will wonder all day "WTF?"

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 01:22 PM
I wonder if he forgot his meds, if he has a hangover from yesterday, or just started drinking today, or is his mind is not fully developed.
Or he got some "Happy meds"

Beats Me.

So What the hell YOU, The black Woman , or the scam you pimping has anything to do with this thread or the poster ?
Or you just like surprising people with sudden insults, so they will wonder all day "WTF?"

What SCAM ?,

I have not seen PROOF of any SCAM,
all I've seen is an Angry Affiliate that has Posted BULLSHIT here on Reading-BathRoomWalls.com,
However I have seen the VIDEOS on their WebSites of the SoftWare working in ACTION, don't think
you can call that a SCAM, an Angry Affiliate does not equal to a SCAM, shows how SHALLOW your
mind is.
but let us guess, you also read the writing on BathRoom Walls to the extent of calling the numbers
on BathRoom Walls trying to get laid or a dick in your punk-ass, freaking Low-Life !

Have you used their SoftWare ?,
More than likely would not have the sense of how to use it,
but quick to call something a SCAM, stupid Idiot !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Maybe you forgot to introduce yourself properly ?
Are you Brad Parks a/k/a Carl Williams a/k/a Happy customers on the other sites , the one who sells scam autoposter software (some of which mentioned in the topic)?

Whip
11-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Maybe you forgot to introduce yourself properly ?
Are you Brad Parks a/k/a Carl Williams a/k/a Happy customers on the other sites , the one who sells scam autoposter software (some of which mentioned in the topic)?

it has to be right? I mean......just as they swear the OP must be the other person.

NikSam
11-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Have you used their SoftWare ?,
More than likely would not have the sense of how to use it,
but quick to call something a SCAM, stupid Idiot !

I am not a moron , and i dont have a need to buy any software from a scamer for silly scammer ass "network marketing".
You see, i am not a "network marketer", I am the one who puts them behind bars, i have my own type of software for that :)

NikSam
11-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Oh, look who is talking , an old fart scammer from Umerika, go get your welfare check, you need to pay for your shitty section 8 housing,
and pay dues to your white only masons superiors at the next KKK meeting, they will not take bukake-cock–sucking as your members dues anymore.
Yea, you live in a great country, which does not cure own lunatics, where a theft called "network marketing" ... Hooray. Go invade something ... show how smart you are, and turn one more country to a shithole – maybe will find some "affilaites" to sell your scam in Syria.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Oh, look who is talking , an old fart scammer from Umerika, go get your welfare check, you need to pay for your shitty section 8 housing,
and pay dues to your white only masonsat the next KKK meeting, they will not take bukake-cock–sucking as your members dues anymore.

Nice try,
But sounds more like your
"Homeless Mother"
last seen begging in the Streets, LOL !

Tell Your Mother to go wash her Nasty ASS !

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 02:27 PM
It is a spam soft. Spam emails, Spam Facebooks, Spam craiglists.
What they call clients is affiliate, so you buyig subscription and not a software.
As soon as you stop paying subscription, soft stops working and stealing all the money, all people contacts, personal emails perhaps, etc
On top, probably also full of spyware and malicious crap.

Let Brad a/k/a Happy Customer tell you more about it , he been doing it for long time.

Here is the story of his conflict with "the Black ..." (as he called)
http://inkwelleditorial.com/backpage-poster-software-scam

What a Freaking Idiot,
Go ahead,
We are all watching you,
show us more of how much an idiot you are, LOL

Have you ever heard of the phrase:
"Your Talking Out of Your ASS" ?

You would be better off FARTING,
than expecting anyone to listen to the BULLSHIT
coming out of your Mouth !

That's what your Mother does right, she is a FART EATER,
or does she just xxxx xxxx Better ?

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks NikSam.

That is exactly what I thought it was for but I like your reply far better than the answer when you ask Google "what is an autoposter?" (https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/)

Surely somebody who had a real need to send information to a long list could buy a piece of software like Group Mail (http://group-mail.com/) rather than fool around with this rubbish

Yet another Idiot,
Oh Well,
As an American,
We don't like Brits / England anyway !,
You already Proved to us you were a DumbAss
by having to ask what an AutoPoster is.

But for the record, I don't think it does EMails,
That's just more BULLSHIT coming out of
Mr. **** For Brains NikSam mouth again.

They should rename this forum to:

"HatersBoard.com"
Just a bunch of Haters / Losers
here talking **** about something
that really they have no knowledge of !
HATERS HATE and WINNERS WIN !

Another word for that is "JEALOUSY"

Of course they disconnect you if you
don't make your monthly payment,
it's called commerce, Dumbxxxxx !

A monthly is charged which supports
the ongoing development of the software.
Any SoftWare that does not charge a
monthly charge and just gives it away
will not be working very long, or they
will charge you for updates, of which
they don't.

As Americans, we know not to Judge something
until we have actually used it,
As for you DumbAss Brits, Go Figure !

"The British Are Coming, The RedCoats Are Coming",
xxxx It, KILL THEM ALL !

I wish I was the Owner,
But, unfortunately not,
I'm just an Affiliate,
and I make more in one day
than you DumdAsses make in a Week !, LOL

I for one can tell you that the SoftWare is Legit,
otherwise I would not be selling it to my customers !

Scout's Honor !

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 03:39 PM
Yep,

I know that Guy,
More like chat with him
online,
He writes my PayChecks,
or at least signs them,
What More ?

Any Questions ?

But Damm, I did not know that he was that Smart,
Appears that I'm doing Business with The RIGHT GUY,
A ROCKET SCIENTIST, A PURE GENIUS !

THANKS For The Info !

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Nice of you to put a freemason logo in one of your posts here, so "Freemasons Of The World" is where you suck cocks ?

That's why I took up selling for him,
because I'm a FreeMason also myself,
but a piece of ADVICE,

Make sure you stay anonymous,
because the language you are using
about FreeMasons could actually be
Dangerous.

There is always a BROTHER
in every corner of the world, and honestly,
I don't think you would want one of them to
visit you, you see, when the Police comes to
your house, they come to arrest you, but should
a MASON have to visit you, lets just say they are
not coming to put you under arrest, word to the wise !

Only a Stupid-Ass Muslim would say some **** Like That,
But that War has been going on since before Christ, Be Off !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 04:01 PM

There is always a BROTHER

Only a Stupid-Ass Muslim would say some **** Like That,

Man, you are a perv, you suck even your brother off :)

OH, common Carl, dont be such a nazi /racist mason, freemason's should not have a problem with muslims, or maybe they should have problem with you (for being such a nazi )? ;)

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Man, you are a perv, you suck even your brother off :)

xxxx You,
You "Piece of **** Muslim",
Let me guess, IRAQ or Afghanistan,
We need to Drop more Bombs on You Piece of Shits !

Your xxxxxxx Prostitute Mother can Suck One of My Brother's xxxx,
and That's after we cut her xxxxxxx Muslim Head Off, with absolutely no Regret !
xxxxxxx TERRORISTS,
REMEMBER 911 MOTHER !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 04:07 PM
We need to Drop more Bombs on You Piece of Shits !

Haha, You saying Mexico should attack US ???

And for the record I am not muslim, they do not deserve to be insulted instead of me.
And you better stop covering your nazi ass with freemasons. Get some help.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 04:19 PM
Haha, You saying Mexico should attack US ???

Even the Mexican Army
could take IRAQ or Afghanistan,
That I have no Doubt of,
In a New York Second !

Do Your HomeWork Son !,
Obviously you don't know **** !,
The Mexican Army is just an Extension of the USA,
They are Neighbors, DumbAss,
All of their Weapons are purchased from the USA,
This is why you only see Mexican Federal Police
Stationed at and protecting American Embassies in Mexico,
That Job is normally only performed by U.S. Marines,
But that's just an Example of the relationship between the USA and Mexico !

What a DumbAss !

That proves to me that I'm simply wasting my time with a **** for Brains here,
Ok, Class is out,
Definitely not in the Business of educating Muslims / Terrorists of the power of our Forces,
be it U.S. Forces or Mexican Forces

Later Days,
Freaking Idiot Terrorist !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Even the Mexican Army
could take IRAQ or Afghanistan,
That I have no Doubt of,
In a New York Second !

Do Your HomeWork Son !,
Obviously you don't know **** !,
The Mexican Army is just an Extension of the USA,
They are Neighbors, DumbAss,
All of their Weapons are purchased from the USA,
This is why you only see Mexican Federal Police
Stationed at and protecting American Embassies in Mexico,
That Job is normally only performed by U.S. Marines,
But that's just an Example of the relationship between the USA and Mexico !

Is it another lesson for me , uneducated american, from a scammer who ran to mexico ?

That proves to me that I'm simply wasting my time with a **** for Brains here,
Ok, Class is out,

No Carl, time not wasted, now we know who was behind all those scam autoposters :)
And you not gonna just leave :) We 'll be seeing each other in the future :)

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Is it another lesson for me , uneducated american, from a scammer who ran to mexico ?

No Carl, time not wasted, now we know who was behind all those scam autoposters :)
And you not gonna just leave :) We 'll be seeing each other in the future :)

Not sure about Carl,
But as for me,
I would LOVE to meet
You In Person, to have
the chance to Break
Your xxxxxxx NECK !

Breaking a Terrorist's Neck
would be equivalent to
ringing a Chicken's Neck,
No Regrets !

Maybe One Day you will
stop hiding behind a your KeyBoard !

You should also know that "MUSLIM AMERICAN"
Gets no Mileage with me, does not count as
a American, just as we locked up all the Japaneses
during World War II, we should now place all you
xxxxxxx MUSLIMS IN JAIL WHERE YOU xxxxxxx BELONG,
that way we would not have to worry about you trying to
BLOW **** UP AGAIN !, xxxxxxx TERRORISTS !

NikSam
11-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Again, I am not muslim, but i guess you cannot read over your saliva.
Oh, so, do you think nazi american scammers who hide in mexico count as americans?
No, you are trash, a vomit, which should rot in jail, i guess you prefer mexican one, i heard they have better accommodations.

And you, moron, should not even open your filthy mouth on who is american or not. You cause U.S. more damage, foreigners might think there are a lot of nazi and scammers assholes as you. And Freemasons should thank you for being their spokesperson and introducing masonry to those who did not know what they are all about.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Again, I am not muslim, but i guess you cannot read over your saliva.
Oh, so, do you think nazi american scammers who hide in mexico count as americans?
No, you are trash, a vomit, which should rot in jail, i guess you prefer mexican one, i heard they have better accommodations.

And you, moron, should not even open your filthy mouth on who is american or not. You cause U.S. more damage, foreigners might think there are a lot of nazi and scammers assholes as you. And Freemasons should thank you for being their spokesperson and introducing masonry to those who did not know what they are all about.

LOL,
Spoken like a "True Muslim", Ha Ha !
Go "ROT IN HELL, YOU xxxxxxx MUSLIM !"
A UDT Seal Team Is Coming For You Next You NON-AMERICAN MUSLIM xxxx !

As for FreeMasonry,
It's Simple,
There's always been
Law & Order,

Quite sure your are familiar with the Law,
Oh Well, We are "The Order", Stupid Motherxxxxxx !
The other side of that "Equation",
So "WATCH YOUR xxxxxxx MOUTH !"
Piece of "Muslim xxxx"

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 07:00 PM

Last I chatted with Mr. Williams,
who is by far from being a Scammer,
he informed me that he was personally
invited to Mexico by the Family of one
of Mexico's Federal Secretaries, in case
you are as dumb as we think, that's Mexico's
Presidential Cabinet level.

Equivalent to and quite similar to any Secretary
appointed by a U.S. President,
in this case, appointed by the Mexican President,
The "President of The United States of Mexico",
THE "REPUBLIC" OF MEXICO, "VIVE MEXICO", VIVE !
maybe now you understand why we talk to you
like the "Piece of xxxx" you are !, go figure !

path2prosperity
11-15-2014, 07:32 PM
when this crazy loon, has burned himself out, it would be very interesting to have a serious discussion about the topic.

I have always thought that Infacta software was a legitimate and reputable software company. Can anybody see a legitimate us for their Group Mail (http://www.infacta.com/) ? Somebody who is not interested in creating spam and markets to clients with different levels of expertise or widely different interests may need special software to reach selected groups.

NikSam
11-15-2014, 07:33 PM
personally
invited to Mexico by the Family of one
of Mexico's Federal Secretaries, ...

Care to drop a name ? Do not just say it was Pedro or 3 amigos.

Happy Customer
11-15-2014, 09:59 PM
OH, common Carl, dont be such a nazi /racist mason, freemason's should not have a problem with muslims, or maybe they should have problem with you (for being such a nazi )? ;)

Well I'm not Carl,

But I will take the liberty of providing a answer to a DumbAss like you once again,
Check your History Son, it's called the "Crusades",
A war that has been going on since sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church, and
still going on, we've been killing Muslims for a long time now, and one more will not
hurt anything, step right up, LOL

But as the 5-Percenters (5%'s) out of Chicago say,
"85% of the world is Deaf, Dumb and Blind, 10% have "Light" which are us the Masons/Templars, and the remaining 5% with Light would be them, the "5-Percenters"
Don't have to guess which group your DumbAss falls into, clearly the 85% of the Deaf, Dumb and Blind of what is really happening around you, simply ask your Muslim
GrandFather he can inform you of the World you are living in, that is unless one of us have caught up with his Muslim DumbAss already and sent him on to his reward
of 99-Virgins, LOL

Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades)

Military Orders
Main articles: Military order (society), Knights Hospitaller, Knights Templar and Teutonic Knights

Central to the debate on crusading ethics are the military orders, particularly the Hospitallers and the Templars. To a modern sensibility it is strange that the church could reconcile monasticism with soldiering. Both the Hospitallers and the Templars became international organisations with depots located across the countries of Western Europe as well as in the East. In contrast the Teutonic knights successfully moved their attentions to the Baltic and the Spanish military orders of Santiago, Calatrava and Alcantara concentrated on the Iberian Peninsula. The Knights of the Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem were founded in 1099 in the aftermath of the first crusade. The order included military, medical and pastoral brothers. Following the fall of Acre they escaped to Cyprus and successively conquered and ruled both Rhodes (1309-1522) and Malta (1530-1801). The Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon were founded in 1118 to protect pilgrims en route to Jerusalem. However, they quickly became immensely rich and powerful through banking and real estate with property throughout Christendom. In 1322 the King of France suppressed the order on spurious charges of magic and heresy but more probably for financial and political reasons.[92]

path2prosperity
11-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Thank goodness that this foul mouthed scum bag has been shut up. Thanks to NikSam for introducing some sense into the concept of autoposting. I can see no use for anybody to use such a tool but somebody with a large list of their own list of genuine business contacts as opposed to "internet marketing friends" on lists like Facebook, may need some software to manage their activities.

I will be interested to know if and when there is ever any use for a legitimamate software tool that one could recommend to genuine off line associates.

Char
11-16-2014, 06:25 AM
They should rename this forum to:

"HatersBoard.com"
Just a bunch of Haters / Losers
here talking **** about something
that really they have no knowledge of !
HATERS HATE and WINNERS WIN !

Another word for that is "JEALOUSY"

I forget. What page number is this on? Lol

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 06:33 AM
I forget. What page number is this on? Lol

I think the more important question is: "Where does that leave Happy Customer" 'cos he sure ain't looking like a winner.

Riding around the internet defending fraud and fraudsters just so he can get someone to pay him some attention, sure doesn't look like "winning" to me

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Business Name: RealScam.Com LLC
First Name: Heather or Paul R. (Husband and Wife)
Last Name: Dobrott
Address: 2518 Suncrest Drive, Garland, TX 75044
Phone Number: (972) 496-3649

Not so anonymous anymore, oh well, interesting !

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 07:03 AM
Thank goodness that this foul mouthed scum bag has been shut up. Thanks to NikSam for introducing some sense into the concept of autoposting. I can see no use for anybody to use such a tool but somebody with a large list of their own list of genuine business contacts as opposed to "internet marketing friends" on lists like Facebook, may need some software to manage their activities.

I will be interested to know if and when there is ever any use for a legitimamate software tool that one could recommend to genuine off line associates.

Oops ! , Look at what I found:
Stupid !

Ripoff Report | Path2Prosperity.com Complaint Review london, : 1189125 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Path2Prosperitycom/london-/Path2Prosperitycom-Path2Prosperitycouk-RipOff-SCAM-Path2Prosperitycom-SCAM-P-1189125)

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 07:12 AM
This report was posted on Ripoff Report (http://www.ripoffreport.com) on 11/15/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here:

Posted yesterday, hey, Happy Customer ?????

What a coincidence - NOT !!

Tell me, other than your fellow HYIP ponzi pimps, do you really think anyone believes it is a coincidence or that you didn't have something to do with its' "sudden" appearance ???

You're not really very good at this, are you ??

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 07:28 AM
Not sure about Carl,
But as for me,
I would LOVE to meet
You In Person, to have
the chance to Break
Your xxxxxxx NECK !

I do believe that sounds like a death threat. Not only can that get the police involved looking you up, "Happy," but it's also a fairly mortal sin. Not that you've ever given a damn about morality. The spiritual slime you'e left on your posts is disgusting. Are you a woman or a garden slug?

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Posted yesterday, hey, Happy Customer ?????

What a coincidence - NOT !!

Tell me, other than your fellow HYIP ponzi pimps, do you really think anyone believes it is a coincidence or that you didn't have something to do with its' "sudden" appearance ???

You're not really very good at this, are you ??

WOW,
JUST YESTERDAY,
AND PAGE #1
INSIDE OF LESS THAN 24-HOURS,
THAT IS THE PURE POWER OF RIPOFFREPORT.COM

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=+Path2Prosperity.com

Hey littleroundman / King "Troll",
You don't sound too Happy,
By The way, what's the name of your On-Line Ventures ?

Here's another name for this Forum to be Re-Named to: "TROLLVILLE.com"
Being that it's where all the "TROLLS" LIKE ProfHenryHiggins come to after
they take a break from "Trolling" every other Forum on the internet.

FREAKING TROLLS AT TROLLVILLE.com , LOL

More to come, soon we will have the name of each and everyone of each of
your On-Line Ventures, you can't hide we know who you are !

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Hey,

I forgot to THANK-YOU Guys !,
Being that I have a licensed copy of vBulletin® Version 5+,
I'm now going to duplicate RealScam.com,
And take Pride in being the sole Moderator, LOL !
Google Loves These Sites !

Guess who our focus is going to be on ?
Each and everyone of each of your On-Line Ventures !

****, BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH
MY vBulletin® Version 5+ License,
Now the LightBulb has turn on,
"Adelante !", FULL STEAM AHEAD, LOL

Gee,
THANKS, LOL !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 08:31 AM
WOW,
JUST YESTERDAY,
AND PAGE #1

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=+Path2Prosperity.com

Hey littleroundman / King "Troll",
By The way, what's the name of your On-Line Ventures ?

Here's another name for this Forum to be Re-Named to: "TROLLVILLE.com"
Being that it's where all the "TROLLS" LIKE ProfHenryHiggins come to after
they take a break from "Trolling" every other Forum on the internet.

FREAKING TROLLS AT TROLLVILLE.com , LOL

More to come, soon we will have the name of each and everyone of each of
your On-Line Ventures, you can't hide we know who you are !

Why don't I just track down and expose your "friend" Mr. Williams for who he is? A man whose address looks, to the uneducated eye, like a monastry or religious institution, yet who registers such websites as "castle-of-kink.com" from it. Or his recent mobilecrucial.com, out of Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam.

If you've bothered checking, I can do a considerable amount of damage to someone's business with a few posts. Just ask the cash gifters.

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Oh dear,

the poor guy thinks anyone cares about what he does and he's the first troll or group of trolls who has threatened us

Still, keeps them off the street, I suppose.

Carry on, Happy Customer, carry on with our blessing.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Why don't I just track down and expose your "friend" Mr. Williams for who he is? A man whose address looks, to the uneducated eye, like a monastry or religious institution, yet who registers such websites as "castle-of-kink.com" from it. Or his recent mobilecrucial.com, out of Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam.

If you've bothered checking, I can do a considerable amount of damage to someone's business with a few posts. Just ask the cash gifters.

Hey EveryBody,
It's Jr. ShitHead King "Troll" ProfHenryHiggins

We doubt Mr. Williams is worried about any of that,
they got away from relying on Google Results for
Marketing Purposes along time ago !

Sorry to disappoint.

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 08:43 AM

On the contrary, Mr Customer, on the contrary.

Why on earth would having a troll on the forum make me unhappy ???

It's not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Oh dear,

the poor guy thinks anyone cares about what he does and he's the first troll or group of trolls who has threatened us

Still, keeps them off the street, I suppose.

Carry on, Happy Customer, carry on with our blessing.

Thanks AGAIN !
It's on and popping,

But Un-Like Your DumbASS,
I will also find a way to Monetize It !,
Instead of just Blowing Hot-Air all day,
Like the Trolls in this Forum !, LOL

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 08:53 AM
websites as "castle-of-kink.com" and mobilecrucial.com, out of Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam.

Damm,

Can you say, "BIG PIMPING", LoL

I'm beginning to like this Mr. Williams,
More and More !, a Straight-Up "G"
"SHOT-CALLER"

Those that can't do TEACH,
Those that can't Teach, DO !

Hey did you get the part where he
also was on the Design Team of the
Stealth F-117 Jet Fighter ?,
At Allied-Signal / HoneyWell Avionics Defense Contractor
Oops, did I say that OUT LOUD ?

Not to mention the,
F4, F-14, F-15, F-16,
MD-9, MD-11, Boeing 737 / 747 / 757
British AeroSpace 800-125-Hawker
GulfStream G5
CanadaAir Challenger
Folker LD1011
InfraRed Camera Design

And Numerous Patent Designs
on File at the U.S. Patent & TradeMark Office

Designed a Custom Home for the
Asst. Coach of the Chicago White Sox

Worked at Panasonic Avionics designing
In-Flight Avionic Systems:
http://www.panasonic.aero/InflightSystems.aspx

Maybe, just Maybe,
That's why his SoftWare is so Stealthy, LOL
Obiviously, a ******* GENIUS !
A ******* ROCKET SCIENTIST,

Well he didn't make it to NASA with the true Rocket Scientists,
instead he had to settle for being in the same cubicles with
Turbine Jet Engine Designers, all design being done on CAD
of course, and for you stupid fucks that's CAD-Computer Aided Design

Freaking Losers,
Get a Life !

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Those that can't Teach, DO

And those that can do neither go on internet anti scam forums defending fraud and fraudsters while making empty threats and throwing childish insults and end up with their own threads in the "Ranting and Raving and other ridiculous diatribes" section

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 09:45 AM
And those that can do neither go on internet anti scam forums defending fraud and fraudsters while making empty threats and throwing childish insults and end up with their own threads in the "Ranting and Raving and other ridiculous diatribes" section

Hey,
It's the King "Troll" again,
Oooooh, you hurt my feelings, LOL

Is that the Best you can do ?,
Don't be Jealous because you've spent your life in this Forum, LOL
Doing Absolutely NOTHING !

Freaking Loser.

Hey,
Did he tell you the part about being Born at
Fort Bragg Green Beret Army Womack Hospital
while his Father a decorated 3-Tour / 6-Year VietNam Vet
Special Forces was in VietNam Behind Enemy Lines ?

Or how the U.S. Navy offered him "Naval Intelligence" ?

Or how his Brother is a Navy Nuclear Engineer that was in charge
of the Nuclear Departments on the U.S. Los Angeles U.S.N. JacksonVille Attack Class Submarine
and the U.S.S. Norfolk Aircraft Carrier Nuclear Department also ?
Now a Nuclear Plant Supervisor ?

Or how his Uncle is a Retired U.S. PostMaster ?

Or how his Uncle was at Pearl Harbor when the Japs flew in ?

Or how the Grand Master of the Masonic Pearl Harbor Lodge
personally pinned a commendation on his lapel during the raising of the Flag
from the US BattleShip that still sits below the ocean with all Sailors on board ?

Or how he has contacts to the "Grand Master of the Italian Masonic Lodge of New York" ?

Or how his Son is a Rifle Inspector on the U.S. Marines Corp. "Silent Drill Team" ?

Make sure you get it all correct,
I chat with Mr. Williams all the time
and he wants to make sure you have it correct.

You Guys are all "Pieces of ****",
Playing way out of your League, Little People !, LOL

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Still can't quite get the hang of being on topic, Eh, Happy Customer ???

Come to think of it "relevance" isn't exactly your forte, is it ??

At least Don Quixote had some windmills to tilt at, you, on the other hand are like a coyote baying at the moon.

All howl and no substance (or results)

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 10:01 AM
UnderStand,

That Mr. Williams hourly consulting fee,
is more than what you make in a day,
and from what I have read on the internet
about you and the owners of this Forum,
you are involved in "Child Porn", maybe
you have not noticed but Mr. Williams
is a Mason !

Your group is out of Texas
and should know full well what a Mason is,
now that he knows that you deal in Child Porn,
he is determine to shine some Masonic Light on
your Group.

Freaking Cho-Mo's
Sorry,
But he feels Obligated Now
You Have Seriously F _ _ KED-UP !

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 10:19 AM
Mr Happy Customers' threats have now gone from being seriously nonsensical to being seriously funny

Good luck tracking me down in Texas, there, cowboy

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:44 AM
It's your Story,
tell it anyway you want to:

Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington aka "LittleRoundMan" of RealScam.com (debunked) (http://moneymakinbrain.blogspot.com.tr/2012/03/lynndel-lynn-edgington-aka.html)

Confirmed and obnoxious sock puppeteer "LittleRoundMan", the admin of RealScam.com,
turns out to be Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington of Eagle Research Associates.

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Damm,

Can you say, "BIG PIMPING", LoL

I'm beginning to like this Mr. Williams,
More and More !, a Straight-Up "G"
"SHOT-CALLER"

Those that can't Teach, DO !

Hey did you get the part where he
also was on the Design Team of the
Stealth F-117 Jet Fighter ?,
At Allied-Signal / HoneyWell Avionics Defense Contractor
Oops, did I say that OUT LOUD ?

Not to mention the,
F4, F-14, F-15, F-16,
MD-9, MD-11, Boeing 737 / 747 / 757
British AeroSpace 800-125-Hawker
GulfStream G5
CanadaAir Challenger
Folker LD1011
InfraRed Camera Design

And Numerous Patent Designs
on File at the U.S. Patent & TradeMark Office

Designed a Custom Home for the
Asst. Coach of the Chicago White Sox

Worked at Panasonic Avionics designing
In-Flight Avionic Systems:
http://www.panasonic.aero/InflightSystems.aspx

Maybe, just Maybe,
That's why his SoftWare is so Stealthy, LOL
Obiviously, a xxxxxxx GENIUS !
A xxxxxxx ROCKET SCIENTIST,

Well he didn't make it to NASA with the true Rocket Scientists,
instead he had to settle for being in the same cubicles with
Turbine Jet Engine Designers, all design being done on CAD
of course, and for you stupid xxxxx that's CAD-Computer Aided Design

Freaking Losers,
Get a Life !

Oh, Carl, stop being such a fancy pants, all you did is got a diploma from a shitty online institute.
Im sure all gov contactror companies see it as a huge advantage at job bidding :)

All you can do is code the spyware and spamware. You cannot even do a "Kill a muslim" video game, but I am sure you dream of it.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Oh, Carl, stop being such a fancy pants, all you did is got a diploma from a shitty online institute.
Im sure all gov contactror companies see it as a huge advantage at job bidding :)

All you can do is code the spyware and spamware. You cannot even do a "Kill a muslim" video game, but I am sure you dream of it.

Hey,
It's Bin Laden again,
Back from the Dead, LOL

P.S.:
How many times do I have to
tell your ignorant ass that my
name is not Carl, but I do chat
with him if you want me to relay
any messages.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Man,

This "LittleRoundMan",
Is really an "Old xxxx",
just another out-of-work
Mortgage Guy, **** he is
from the Sub-Prime Mortgage
industry, they should all be
in Jail for destroying the Country !

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Man,

This "LittleRoundMan",
Is really an "Old xxxx",
just another out-of-work
Mortgage Guy, **** he is
from the Sub-Prime Mortgage
industry, they should all be
in Jail for destroying the Country !

Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President, Board Member

Lynn brings over twenty years of Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, and Mortgage Lending experience; plus over twenty years of business consulting experience. Lynn is also the author of “Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun – Cyber Crime How They Do It,, which is available on Amazon.com. He is the host of Cyber Crime You Are In Danger, a weekly one-hour Internet radio show on Motivational-Radio.com. He is a guest lecturer at Westwood College (Anaheim) and ITT-Tech Schools of Criminal Justice (Orange), and is a member of ITT-Tech’s School of Criminal Justice Program Advisory Committee (PAC) Orange, CA campus.

Lynn worked with three of the top twenty-five insurance companies, as marketing director of a major credit union, administrator for two mega-churches, and with a leading sub-prime mortgage company. As a business management consultant, he developed business plans, marketing plans, strategic plans for startup to mature companies in a wide range of industries. He assisted in the location of expansion capital, joint ventures, turn-around and strategic alliances. He conducted management training programs, and internal audits of policies and procedures.

Prior to forming Eagle, he spent four years researching Internet investment scams, fraud, and Ponzi’s. He quickly learned the vast majority of the public was ill-advised in investment knowledge, and were ripe to be victims of scams, fraud, and Ponzi’s. He also learned that federal law enforcement agencies had moved many of its white collar crime investigators to Homeland Security issues. A scenario that was ripe for the Internet investment criminal to operate almost with impunity.

Seeing this need, and with the assistance of team members and many volunteers, he formed Eagle Research Associates, Inc. to educate the public and to assist federal law enforcement agencies with the results of Eagle’s research in shutting down these illegal programs.

He is a graduate of Ball State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Political Science.

The Board of Directors volunteers their services to the corporation. They believe in the mission of the corporation, the services provided to the public and law enforcement, are dedicated and committed to helping people avoid being scammed, and helping put an end to this type of cyber-crime.

ATTENDEE:

Joan “Joanie” Edgington, Secretary

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Still can't quite get the hang of being on topic, Eh, Happy Customer ???

Come to think of it "relevance" isn't exactly your forte, is it ??

At least Don Quixote had some windmills to tilt at, you, on the other hand are like a coyote baying at the moon.

All howl and no substance (or results)

After Researching you Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington of Eagle Research Associates,
I see you are more than Familiar with ITT Technical Institute,
Mr. Williams said to tell you that he's an "Honor Graduate" 3.8/4.0 - "Gold Tassle",
But you are only a Guest from time from time, not actually cut from the same cloth.

Last at ITT Technical Institute,
Mr. Williams was in the "A.M.T. - AutoMated Manufacturing Technology / Robotics" Program,
Member of the "Society of Manufacturing Engineers" - West Covina, CA. Chapter

Also a "Sheriff Explorer",
Since the age of 14, LOL

The only reason that "Honor Graduate" 3.8/4.0 - "Gold Tassle"
was not a perfect "Honor Graduate" 4.0/4.0 - "Gold Tassle"
was because he told one of his Professors :

Those that can't Teach, DO

And that xxxx lowered his GPA,
Grade Point Average from
a perfect 4.0/4.0 to 3.8/4.0
Imagine that !

But still he graduated on a Wednesday,
After Working his way through College as a
Technical Recruiter for HoneyWell AeroSpace,
British AeroSpace / Little Rock Arkansas Modification Center
called the same Friday with instructions to report on Monday
as Project Manager on a customized BAE-125-800 Hawker Private Jet
For the "Ford Family" and another one for "Kaiser Permanente", first job out of College
At only 23-Years Old, yes I know, Incredible !
Working along side of D.E.R.'s - Designated Engineering Reps / FAA - Federal Aviation Administration

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 01:00 PM
For the "Ford Family" and another one for "Kaiser Permanente", first job out of College
At only 23-Years Old, yes I know, Incredible !
Working along side of D.E.R.'s - Designated Engineering Reps / FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
STC-Supplemental Type Certification / PMA-Parts Manufacture Approval process / Custom Interior Design

It's obvious that Mr. Williams is way above you guys "Pay Grade", as you were !

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 01:47 PM
WOW,
JUST YESTERDAY,
AND PAGE #1

Ok,

That's two down:

Path2Prosperity.com

and

LittleRoundMan aka Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington of Eagle Research Associates

Now to find out just who is and the On-Line Ventures of the following:

NikSam

and

ProfHenryHiggins

KARMA IS A "BITCH"
A TASTE OF YOUR OWN xxxxxxx MEDICINE
FOR ALL OF YOU, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME,
AND FOR THE RECORD, RIPOFFREPORT.COM
"NEVER REMOVES REPORTS !"

NikSam
11-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Well I'm not Carl,

But I will take the liberty of providing a answer to a DumbAss like you once again,
Check your History Son, it's called the "Crusades",
A war that has been going on since sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church, and
still going on, we've been killing Muslims for a long time now, and one more will not
hurt anything, step right up, LOL

Thank You for clearing it all up for us.
Most people thought that nazi/racist/KKK agenda it is all just the conspiracy theories about Freemasons.
Now we know it's all been true.

Now please care to comment on other theories about your sect:
1. Satan worship.
2. Mass orgies, the masons are famous for.
3. Molestation of little boys.
4. Coffin masturbations.
5. Homosexual meaning of the brotherhood.
6. Crossdressing, wearing skirts.
7. How you feel about Jews.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Thank You for clearing it all up for us.
Most people thought that nazi/racist/KKK agenda it is all just the conspiracy theories about Freemasons.
Now we know it's all been true.

1. Satan worship.
4. Coffin masturbations.

1. Satan worship.
NOT EVEN CLOSE

IF YOU COUNT ME, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR AUNTS, YOUR SISTERS, AND YOUR OF AGE DAUGHTERS, LOL

BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE, THAT'S MORE OF YOU MUSLIMS CUP OF TEA !

4. Coffin masturbations.
RE-EXHUME YOUR GRANDFATHER, WE ARE SURE HE IS IN HIS COFFIN
WITH HIS IN HIS HAND JUST AS HE DID WHEN HE LIVED HIS PERVERTED LIFE !

NAH, WE LEFT THAT TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS TO PLAY IN EACH OTHER ASSES,
SOMETHING YOU NEVER GOT OVER AS ADULTS EVEN STILL TO THIS DAY YOU xxxx
YOUR GAY BROTHER IN THE ASS, LOL

NO, THAT WAS WHAT YOUR MOTHER THOUGHT WAS HER FIRST LESBIAN AFFAIR,
THEN SHE DISCOVERED IT WAS YOUR FATHER IN A MINI-SKIRT, LOL

JEWS ARE COOL WITH US, HELL WE WERE ESTABLISHED BY THE POPE TO PROTECT ANY
PILGRIMS TRAVELING ALONG THE ROAD TO MECA TO VIEW THE BODY OF JESUS, TO PROTECT
THEM FROM MURDERING, ROBBING AND RAPING MUSLIMS LIKE YOURSELF, AND THAT STILL APPLIES
TO THIS DAY, IF YOU WANT TO TEST OUR RESOLVE !, STEP RIGHT UP, LOL

As I already told you, being "American Muslim" does not count, at least not to me,
so regardless of what your Mother tries to convince you that you are an American,
it's not true, now go and cry in a corner, Corn-Fed Country Ass BackWoods !, LoL

And remember, you are next on our list of Businesses to Destroy, two down already, you're next,
remember RipOffReport.com does not remove Reports, now go and cry a river, LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Hey,
It's Bin Laden again,
Back from the Dead, LOL

P.S.:
How many times do I have to
tell your ignorant ass that my
name is not Carl, but I do chat
with him if you want me to relay
any messages.

So, if his business plummets because you woke up the tiger, he'll know just who to take it out on? Your hide and bank account. Not one of the smarter moves, daughter of Eve.

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 06:31 PM
KARMA IS A "BITCH"
A TASTE OF YOUR OWN xxxxxxx MEDICINE
FOR ALL OF YOU, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME,

Err, umm, forgive my ignorance, Mr Camper, but how does reproducing Lynns' bio from his own website count as being "one down" ??

I have no idea how things work in your world, but, as I read it, he put it there because he wants people to read it and you have just provided another venue for people to do so.

Hardly something for Lynn to worry about, I would have thought.

As for your other "gotcha" revelation, once again you are a day late and a dollar short.

Your hero the intrepid reporter, MoneyMakingBrain already has his own thread here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

We like to call it The Official MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself (http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113) thread

It didn't work back then and I can't imagine it causing us any grief the second time around, so I can't quite see your point.

Still, carry on.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Err, umm, forgive my ignorance, Mr Camper, but how does reproducing Lynns' bio from his own website count as being "one down" ??

I have no idea how things work in your world, but, as I read it, he put it there because he wants people to read it and you have just provided another venue for people to do so.

Hardly something for Lynn to worry about, I would have thought.

As for your other "gotcha" revelation, once again you are a day late and a dollar short.

Your hero the intrepid reporter, MoneyMakingBrain already has his own thread here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

We like to call it The Official MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself (http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113) thread

It didn't work back then and I can't imagine it causing us any grief the second time around, so I can't quite see your point.

Still, carry on.

Yeah sure Lynn,

Hold On,
We got one coming for you, in just a minute.

littleroundman
11-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Shh, don't anyone tell him, but there's a clue in his last post that tells me whatever his big revelation may be, it's going to make him look even more foolish than he already does

S-h--h-h, not a word

Keep it to yourself

shipdit
11-16-2014, 10:11 PM
.At the age of 57, I am finally giving in and applying for a concealed weapons permit.

I finally realized that after all these years of trusting that I can outwit, out-fight or flee from people like this, there are certain situations where I would rather just shoot and deal with the consequences later.

SD

Whip
11-16-2014, 10:43 PM
.At the age of 57, I am finally giving in and applying for a concealed weapons permit.

I finally realized that after all these years of trusting that I can outwit, out-fight or flee from people like this, there are certain situations where I would rather just shoot and deal with the consequences later.

SD

Yeah. the human gerbils get angry when they are banned from their nambla message board.

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:05 PM
whoever said that scambusting is boring was so wrong.
You will never get so much entertainment collecting stamps.

surfer
11-16-2014, 11:08 PM
LOL, WTF.

Did I just stumble into a display of the first known case of Internet Tourette's or what? :crazy:

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Shh, don't anyone tell him, but there's a clue in his last post that tells me whatever his big revelation may be, it's going to make him look even more foolish than he already does

S-h--h-h, not a word

Keep it to yourself

Here you go you OLD,
Looks like your Receiving Donations days are over, oh well:

TWO DOWN, TWO TO GO:

Ripoff Report | Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Complaint Review Mission Viejo, : 1189336 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc/Mission-Viejo-92691-4007/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc-EagleResearchAssociatesorg-BEWARE-SCAM-RIPOFF-Eagl-1189336)

Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org a.k.a LittleRoundMan,

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Looks like Lynn made a new friend :RpS_lol:

Carl, please look UncleFesta up (i think he still hangs out on WLD forums ), you will make a cute couple :)
Can go threesome with MoneyMakingBrain.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:21 PM
Looks like Lynn made a new friend :RpS_lol:

Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org a.k.a LittleRoundMan,

And you are next, You MUSLIM !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 11:22 PM
LOL, WTF.

Did I just stumble into a display of the first known case of Internet Tourette's or what? :crazy:

No. Real Tourette's sufferers are much more coherent in their explosive utterances. What we have here is a bigot with delusions of grandeur. Also a mind filthy enough for a demon to want rubber gloves before digging into it, if not the psychic version of a hazmat suit.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:26 PM
no. Real tourette's sufferers are much more coherent in their explosive utterances. What we have here is a bigot with delusions of grandeur. Also a mind filthy enough for a demon to want rubber gloves before digging into it, if not the psychic version of a hazmat suit.

coming up next"

niksam & profhenryhiggins

you two pieces of **** can join the party also !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 11:29 PM
You do know that the Bible says, "Those who are not against us are for us," don't you? You appear to be approaching that policy of love and tolerance from the reverse, automatically assuming anyone who is different is something you already hate.

Let me put it another way. Every time you open your mouth online, you've re-confirmed that your soul is damned. The lesson of honesty in word and deed is not one you appear to have picked up from the Freemasons.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Carl, please look UncleFesta up (i think he still hangs out on WLD forums ), you will make a cute couple :)
Can go threesome with MoneyMakingBrain.

In my next chat with Carl,
I will relay the message,
in the meantime get ready
for the spotlight to be shined
on you next "Bin Laden"

Before it's over with, all
of you are going to get a taste
of your own medicine !

Two can play at this game !

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:37 PM
And you are next, You MUSLIM **** !

I am patiently waiting Carl, sacrificing crusader's virgins to my false god Allah.
Hurry Up, not many virgins left. :RpS_lol:

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 11:41 PM
I am patiently waiting Carl, sacrificing crusader's virgins to my false god Allah.

That wasn't nice either.

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:41 PM
You do know that the Bible says, "Those who are not against us are for us," don't you? You appear to be approaching that policy of love and tolerance from the reverse, automatically assuming anyone who is different is something you already hate.

Let me put it another way. Every time you open your mouth online, you've re-confirmed that your soul is damned. The lesson of honesty in word and deed is not one you appear to have picked up from the Freemasons.

There is a reason the floors of every FreeMason
Lodge is "Checkered" Black & White,
The White is for the purity of the Church,
and the Black symbolizes that we can go
just as dark as needed to combat "Evil"
Mother like the Crew here on this
Reading-BathRoomWalls.com Website a.k.a RealScam.com,
welcome to the DarkSide you!
We are just getting Warm-Up !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2014, 11:46 PM
There is a reason the floors of every FreeMason
Lodge is "Checkered" Black & White,
The White is for the purity of the Church,
and the Black symbolizes that we can go
just as dark as needed to combat "Evil"
MotherFuckers like the Crew here on this
Reading-BathRoomWalls.com Website a.k.a RealScam.com,
welcome to the DarkSide you FUCKS !
We are just getting Warm-Up !

You failed Remedial Masonry 001, I see.

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:47 PM
No. Real Tourette's sufferers are much more coherent in their explosive utterances. What we have here is a bigot with delusions of grandeur. Also a mind filthy enough for a demon to want rubber gloves before digging into it, if not the psychic version of a hazmat suit.

Now you understand who came to our forum ?
Do you understand why he goes beserk when someone stops paying him subscription fees for his crapy spyware/spamware ?
- steals money, terminating the soft, posting a Ripoff report and covering people in dirt on forums who stopped dealing with that ass.

Do you think if Carl was not him and a sane person he would chit–chat with that ass ?

Happy Customer
11-16-2014, 11:47 PM

Just as I would never place my in a Filthy Muslim
No Righteous Christian or Catholic Woman would every allow
a Filthy Muslim like you to ever touch her.

Which is my Theory as to why Princess Diana was eliminated,
You can't go from being next in line to be Queen, to divorcing
the next future King and then allowing a Filithy Muslim to put
his in you, and Poof-f-f-f-f, just like that it was nighty-nite
time for her !

And again you DUMB,
My name is not Carl,
Would you like to know my
Real Name ?

Remember,
You don't get your 99 Virgins,
Until you strap a "SUICIDE BOMB"
To YourSelf !, LOL,
Go ahead and do us all a favor and
Blow YourSelf Up, One Less Piece of
Muslin in the World !

NikSam
11-16-2014, 11:59 PM
Would you like to know my
Real Name ?...

I know it Carl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ql5C0a5qHA

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 12:02 AM
You failed Remedial Masonry 001, I see.

Let's just say that,
I'm a MASON that have
not forgot where we come from,
"BORN IN BLOOD"

http://www.amazon.com/Born-Blood-Lost-Secrets-Freemasonry/dp/1590771486

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 12:06 AM
Let's just say that,
I'm a MASON that have
not forgot where we come from,
"BORN IN BLOOD"

http://www.amazon.com/Born-Blood-Lost-Secrets-Freemasonry/dp/1590771486

I beg your pardon?
I don't think you know the first thing about the Masons beyond what you find in conspiracy theory books and websites.

That floor, while common, is not universal among them. And do stop pretending to have a dick, miss. You're menstrating.

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 12:10 AM
I beg your pardon?
I don't think you know the first thing about the Masons beyond what you find in conspiracy theory books and websites.

That floor, while common, is not universal among them. And do stop pretending to have a dick, miss. You're menstrating.

Your story,
Tell it anyway you want to,
My Family has been Masonic and the Law
Since Your Family step off the first boat from IRAQ !, LOL

Don't get it UP, thinking MASONS are just the Old Men
You see going to Lodge Meetings, that image came about after
too much Bad Publicity from making EVIL like you
Disappear off the face of the Earth, so we conjured up the friendly
Jester Image in the Go-Karts, don't try to talk about something
that obviously you know nothing about !

That's already the problem
with this website, too many dumb just talking out of their ass
about services and products that they have zero experience with
but still talking out the side of their neck like they have firsthand
experience with the service or product, which amounts to pure
BULLSHIT !, GoDaddy should pull this site down out of existence !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 12:16 AM
Your story,
Tell it anyway you want to,
My Family has been Masonic and the Law
Since Your Family step off the first boat from IRAQ !, LOL

Considering that my family isn't from the Middle East, mortal, you're puffing yourself up like a frog trying to scare off a predator about to eat it. And claiming to be "the Law" makes you sound like a Judge Dredd wannabe without any of the coolness.

You don't even know what a mason is, with or without the 'free'. The term comes from working stone. Not from religion.
And the "Mason's Word" was a cantrip, very minor magic, one of dozens of similar spells in centuries past. Nothing sacred or important, beyond what rituals fools spun around it to try and make it so for their own profit.

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Considering that my family isn't from the Middle East, mortal, you're puffing yourself up like a frog trying to scare off a predator about to eat it. And claiming to be "the Law" makes you sound like a Judge Dredd wannabe without any of the coolness.

You don't even know what a mason is, with or without the 'free'. The term comes from working stone. Not from religion.
And the "Mason's Word" was a cantrip, very minor magic, one of dozens of similar spells in centuries past. Nothing sacred or important, beyond what rituals fools spun around it to try and make it so for their own profit.

What a DumbAss,
Again,
don't try to talk about something
that obviously you know nothing about !

And part of my Degree is an Emphasis on Architecture,
the last thing you need to do is try to explain to me what
a "Stone Mason" is you stupid,
And having said that is what makes me
an "Operative Mason", not just a "Speculative Mason",
in that my Worldly Degree uses every tool of the symbol,
The Square, The Compass, and Geometry,
Stupid ****,
Nor am I here to enlighten you Dumb as to what Masonry is !

If "Interested", go and knock on a Lodge Door !,
IF YOU ARE "BRAVE" ENOUGH !
But Oops !, Muslims are NOT ACCEPETED !
2B1ASK1

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 12:26 AM
And part of my Degree is an Emphasis on Arhitecture,

Prove it. Show me your diploma or some of your work in the field, poseur.

NikSam
11-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Carl here , was never accepted to any lodge, he offered blowjobs and other favors.
Found one in mexico, where Pedro said , "Sure, we will be the masons, just keep sucking"

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 12:49 AM
Carl here , was never accepted to any lodge, he offered blowjobs and other favors.
Found one in mexico, where Pedro said , "Sure, we will be the masons, just keep sucking"

Sounds like you have Carl
confused with your "GrandMother", LOL

But Honestly,
I have a question for you NikSam,
What is it about Muslims that you guys
like to marry and 8-Year Old Girls ?

Seriously,
I don't get that one,
Recently read where one of you Dumb
Married an 8-Year old Girl and then tried to
have sex with her resulting in her death !

Are you Ignorant Fools not aware enough
to know that an 8-Year old Girl is not ready
for sex, God, How Ignorant of a Culture are you People ?
Salvages !, non-human, the scum of the Earth !

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/afghan-mullah-marries-kills-8-year-old-girl-on-wedding-night/

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 12:52 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I've known enough Masons over the years to hazard a guess that none of them would be at all happy to see their beliefs being misused in the manner Mr Customer is doing so publicly

If anyone should be worried about a reputable organization such as Freemasonary becoming involved, it should be Happy Customer and not REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)and, in the unlikely event they could be bothered with someone so obviously deranged, I'm talking about in a legal sense and not the sort of childish revenge threats being suggested by Mr Happy

Nourjan
11-17-2014, 12:54 AM
And you are next, You MUSLIM !

Hey ,leave me out of this.

PS:Everybody here already knows who EagleOne (http://www.realscam.com/members/eagleone/) is.HINT: he's not littleroundman .

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Hey ,leave me out of this.

PS:Everybody here already knows who EagleOne (http://www.realscam.com/members/eagleone/) is.HINT: he's not littleroundman .

You,
You Filthy Muslim !

Oh Well,
Looks like LittleRoundMan,
got him good and !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 01:05 AM
Recently read where one of you DumbFucks
Married an 8-Year old Girl and then tried to
have sex with her resulting in her death !

That's hardly unique to Muslims, Miss Customer. A sad and horrible situation, true, but you will find incidents like that in many Christian communities of centuries past, and in Third World nations whose social mores reflect ancient beliefs rather than modern ones.

Now where is your outage over the practice of HIV-infected men having sex with prepubescent, virginal girls in an attempt to cure themselves of the disease?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 01:12 AM

Geez, you'd think trolls could come up with something halfway believable or at least with something new

Still when someone goes down the path of becoming a full on troll, it's all about trying to get a reaction, not with being accurate and the more they get ignored and their silliness exposed, the more outrageous their trolling becomes.

If the worst things that happens to me this year are being called a Muslim by a nutter and accused of being EagleOne, the year ain't gonna turn out too bad, is it ???

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:22 AM
That's hardly unique to Muslims, Miss Customer. A sad and horrible situation, true, but you will find incidents like that in many Christian communities of centuries past, and in Third World nations whose social mores reflect ancient beliefs rather than modern ones.

Now where is your outage over the practice of HIV-infected men having sex with prepubescent, virginal girls in an attempt to cure themselves of the disease?
Virgin cleansing myth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth)

Sure,
Another Muslim trying to defend their Salvage culture,
What's next, are you also going to defend your culture
stoning to death Women and Young Girls ?
Just because she wanted to have a BoyFriend in her life,
Salvages !

Stoning of Du'a Khalil Aswad

Stoning of Du'a Khalil Aswad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du%27a_Khalil_Aswad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPMS7x8oLg

Du'a Khalil Aswad Una Ragazza Irachena di soli 17 anni LAPIDATA!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPMS7x8oLg)

ExecutedToday.com » 2007: Du’a Khalil Aswad, honor killing victim (http://www.executedtoday.com/2008/04/07/2007-dua-khalil-aswad-yazidi-honor-killing/)

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Stoning+of+Du%27a+Khalil+Aswad

LiveLeak.com - A 17 y/o girl is stonned to death (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f6_1358387639)

You are being redirected... (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/video-islamic-state-stones-woman-to-death-for-adultery)

WOMEN STONED TO DEATH - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TK2OmTkSQ)

Nourjan
11-17-2014, 01:25 AM
Geez, you'd think trolls could come up with something halfway believable or at least with something new

If the worst things that happens to me this year are being called a Muslim by a nutter and accused of being EagleOne, the year ain't gonna turn out too bad, is it ???

Don't mind being called a Muslim, always proud to be one( I took that as a compliment) :RpS_smile:.Although I'm a bit disappointed he didn't mistake me for another well known scambuster(like he did with you).

It does seems weird that he's hellbent on dragging everyone to tango with him regardless on how much out of the conversation that person is.I wonder if he'll insult atheist next, we do have quite a few on this forum.

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 01:32 AM
Sure,
Another Muslim trying to defend their Salvage culture,
What's next, are you also going to defend your culture
stoning to death Women and Young Girls ?
Just because she wanted to have a BoyFriend in her life,

I am neither a Muslim nor human, o' mortal maiden most stained with sin. You're already on the way D-O-W-N and all this hate and rage won't help a whit trying to make the long, bitter climb back up to your Maker's good graces. Might I suggest reading the Uddhavagita for a bit of moral philosophy and guidance? It's plain as day that the Bible just isn't teaching you the lessons you need to learn.

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:39 AM
I am neither a Muslim nor human, o' mortal maiden most stained with sin. You're already on the way D-O-W-N and all this hate and rage won't help a whit trying to make the long, bitter climb back up to your Maker's good graces. Might I suggest reading the Uddhavagita for a bit of moral philosophy and guidance? It's plain as day that the Bible just isn't teaching you the lessons you need to learn.

You really need to read
the Old Testament of the Bible,
Not so passive as the New Testament.

Thanks for letting me know that you are not Christan or Catholic,
Had me doubting for a second there, now I'm sure !

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 01:40 AM
As I said, a troll survives on attention and will do or say whatever is necessary to fulfill his or her inner need, whether or not the attention be positive or negative, just so long as SOMEBODY acknowledges their existence.

Mr Happy seems to be assuming REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) members are offended by his words, when, in reality, there's nothing that hasn't been said before, his motives are so obvious Blind Freddy couldn't miss them and his rantings wash over everyone with no effect.

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:48 AM
Which is why right minded people will treat it as such and ignore it.

Just because it exists doesn't mean anyone should be offended or go out of their way to react, otherwise we're all just giving credence To Mr Customers' delusions of grandeur.

The only ones with a problem are the good folks over on Ripoff report.

It must be their worst nightmare to have their "no removal" policy abused by such a blatant case of blackmail and extortion.

There cannot be a quicker way for Ripoff Report to lose its' credibility than to have a known fraudster so blatantly advertising the fact he is using Ripoff Report in an attempt to get even with those whose stated mission is to expose the type of fraudsters he represents and who are now using Ripoff Report to their own ends AND boasting about doing it in public.

Oh,

You don't like it when someone does to one of your own
what you do here on this Reading-BathRoomWalls.com a.k.a. RealScam.com
Site everyday ?

1.) POSTING BULLSHIT WITH ZERO VERIFICATION !
2.) DEFAMATION OF BUSINESSES WITH ZERO VERIFICATION !
3.) WOLFPACK MENTALITY GROUP HERE WITH CROWD MENTALITY !
4.) ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH A PRODUCT OR SERVICE YET PASSING JUDGEMENT !

As previously stated, GoDaddy needs to pull this BULLSHIT site down,
but until that happens:

Karma is a Bitch,
Taste of your own Medicine is what all of you need,
and we are further investigating all of you, you are all NEXT !

NikSam
11-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Are you Ignorant Fools not aware enough
to know that an 8-Year old Girl is not ready
for sex, God, How Ignorant of a Culture are you People ?
Salvages !, non-human, the scum of the Earth !
Sorry , my bad , I always confuse, 8 years old boy as all masons do, will fix it this instant

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 01:53 AM
Oh,

You don't like it when someone does to one of your own
what you do here on this Reading-BathRoomWalls.com a.k.a. RealScam.com
Site everyday ?

1.) POSTING BULLSHIT WITH ZERO VERIFICATION !
2.) DEFAMATION OF BUSINESSES WITH ZERO VERIFICATION !
3.) WOLFPACK MENTALITY GROUP HERE WITH CROWD MENTALITY !
4.) ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH A PRODUCT OR SERVICE YET PASSING JUDGEMENT !

As previously stated, GoDaddy needs to pull this BULLSHIT site down,
but until that happens:

Karma is a Bitch,
Taste of your own Medicine is what all of you need,
and we are further investigating all of you, you are all NEXT !

All right. 'fess up, you guys

who stole Mr Happys' Thorazine ???

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Sorry , my bad , I always confuse, 8 years old boy as all masons do, will fix it this instant

Oops,

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt,
with the posting of the NewsStory and the Videos,
Yeah we know, "THE TRUTH HURTS",
Face it, You are a Barbaric Salvage Culture !

A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR "NOTHING" MUSLIM !

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 01:58 AM
don't mind being called a muslim, always proud to be one( i took that as a compliment) :rps_smile:.although i'm a bit disappointed he didn't mistake me for another well known scambuster(like he did with you).

It does seems weird that he's hellbent on dragging everyone to tango with him regardless on how much out of the conversation that person is.i wonder if he'll insult atheist next, we do have quite a few on this forum.

now listen to this right after the posting of the video,
he goes and says "i'm proud to be muslim",
if that is not a shinning example of the barbaric mentality of
these salvage people i don't know what is.

animals,
we should ship them all back to
their own country !

Then we would not have to worry about them
trying to "BLOW UP AGAIN"
Not even important if they were born in the USA or not,
Get the OUT !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 02:02 AM
Oops,

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt,
with the posting of the NewsStory and the Videos,
Yeah we know, "THE TRUTH HURTS",
Face it, You are a Barbaric Salvage Culture !

A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR "NOTHING" MUSLIM !

Let me point two things out to you, my dear damned soul.

First of all, the word isn't "salvage." Look up what that word actually means, and figure out where your typographical error ris, because you've used it repeatedly this morning.

Secondly, you'e gone into full-blown hate crime mode. If you are in the USA, a citizen of that country, or in a nation with an extradition treaty with that country, you could be in for some secular pain over this.

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 02:07 AM
I think it's safe to say that
the "Majority" of people on this site here
are not even Americans !

Therefore I'm wasting my time trying to
even paint a picture of how a civilized mind
should think, it's something that the Majority of
you will never be able to wrap your heads around.

That would also explain why the pack of you enjoy
coming here to this site to try and defame American
Businesses, everyone Hates America, but strangely
enough everyone wants to come and live in America,
Thank GOD for the "Immigration Department".

That's the problem with the
WWW - World Wide Web
People from all over, now
go back to your huts you call home !

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 02:10 AM
are not even Americans !

WWW - World Wide Web

With that, you show that you don't even know what "civilized" means, nor what America was created to stand for. Pray, look up the words written at the base of the Statue of Liberty. Your behavior shames them. For that matter, you shame your Maker too. You wouldn't happen to be following the example of Judah's son Er would you?

Happy Customer
11-17-2014, 02:12 AM
Let me point two things out to you, my dear damned soul.

First of all, the word isn't "salvage." Look up what that word actually means, and figure out where your typographical error ris, because you've used it repeatedly this morning.

Secondly, you'e gone into full-blown hate crime mode. If you are in the USA, a citizen of that country, or in a nation with an extradition treaty with that country, you could be in for some secular pain over this.

One Basic Right
You Forgot About Son,
it's called,
"Freedom of Speech",
But your not being American,
of course you would not understand that.
THIS IS NOT "IRAQ"

It's the very right that allows this BULLSHIT
Reading-BathRoomWalls.com a.k.a. RealScam.com
website to exist, do your homework before you open
your FILTHY LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHING MUSLIM MOUTH AGAIN !

Besides,
Not only that,
First You Would Have To know
My Real Name,
And the Old I.P. Trick Does Not Work
With Me, can you say TOR ?

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2014, 02:16 AM
One Basic Right
You Forgot About Son,
it's called,
"Freedom of Speech",
But your not being American,
of course you would not understand that.
THIS IS NOT "IRAQ"

It's the very right that allows this BULLSHIT
Reading-BathRoomWalls.com a.k.a. RealScam.com
website to exist, do your homework before you open
your FILTHY LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHING MUSLIM MOUTH AGAIN !

As I said before, I'm not a Muslim, mortal. I'm a demon using the Hellmouth in Hesperia, California to communicate with the Internet.
Now what does it say about the state of *your* soul, that a demon is trying to encourage you to be more moral and closer to God, rather than to the Devil, pray tell?

NikSam
11-17-2014, 02:18 AM
are not even Americans !

WWW - World Wide Web

Oh, Please Carl, explain to us, why you, such an american patriot had to run to a "salvage" Mexico ?
Is it because U.S. had no true patriot crusader nazis left such as yourself?

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 02:47 AM
or why anyone could care what his IP number is and / or whether he is using Tor.

Whether he believes it or not, we want him to remain here as long as is possible and won't be banning him any time soon.

No skin off my nose.

I am in no doubt very few, if any, of our readers will come to any other conclusion than he is a troll doing what trolls do.

His words and empty threats are certainly not doing the forum any harm.

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 02:51 AM
are not even Americans !

Captain Obvious strikes again !!!

And ??????

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 03:00 AM
First You Would Have To know My Real Name,

or care enough to go looking for it.

Keep dragging Muslims, non US citizens, other forums, Freemasonry and other non involved parties or making threats including thinly veiled death threats into your delusions and it won't be us who comes looking for you.

Not that we could be bothered, mind you.

Better to keep baiting you and watching as you become more and more unhinged and irrational.

EagleOne
11-17-2014, 04:41 AM
A personal note to Happy Customer: I personally want to thank you for posting the link to Ripoff Report so I could file a rebuttal to this hoax of a so-called report and all the lies that were told. I also can't wait to see who else you claim me to be, but you have a long way to go to outdo moneymakingbrain. He actually had me being at least 16 or18 different people, and the owner of this forum. Quite an amazing feat for me to accomplish when you stop and think about it. But I do suggest you get in contact with MMB and get his IP Detector so you too can prove I am all these different posters here, and if you try hard enough you might get it up to 20 and break his record. You should also read where MMB concluded that LRM and I were not one and the same person.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you think filing this Ripoff Report has stopped our donations, you are sadly mistaken. But I am disappointed that the claim was for only a $7500 donation.

littleroundman
11-17-2014, 04:58 AM
Talk about bursting bubbles.

Imagine the heartache when Mr Customer does what he should have done in the first place and researches, only to discover he isn't the first to try doing what he's doing, is using information from known trolls as his "proof" of our non existent wrongdoing and, it didn't work for them, either, just like it isn't working for him.

Maybe it'll be like what happens when you stop bashing your head against a brick wall - and he'll feel better after it's all over.

shipdit
11-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Talk about bursting bubbles.

Imagine the heartache when Mr Customer does what he should have done in the first place and researches ... <snip>

Research isn't a wannabe architect's strong point. In his post (http://www.realscam.com/f22/happy-customer-aint-so-happy-so-weve-given-him-his-own-thread-3568/index5.html#post78489) about the "Afghan Mullah Marries, Kills 8-Year-Old Girl on Wedding Night", he links to an article (http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/afghan-mullah-marries-kills-8-year-old-girl-on-wedding-night/#disqus_thread) presented to be written by someone named "Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center", who states:

"This is a pretty horrific story that comes out of Afghanistan. The source for it is Mustafa Kazemi, an Indian war correspondent, who has been operating in Afghanistan since 2010 and has worked for AFP"

Oops (http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/yemengirl.asp) ...

SD

path2prosperity
11-17-2014, 09:49 AM
A personal note to Happy Customer: I personally want to thank you for posting the link to Ripoff Report so I could file a rebuttal to this hoax of a so-called report and all the lies that were told. I also can't wait to see who else you claim me to be, but you have a long way to go to outdo moneymakingbrain. He actually had me being at least 16 or18 different people, and the owner of this forum. Quite an amazing feat for me to accomplish when you stop and think about it. But I do suggest you get in contact with MMB and get his IP Detector so you too can prove I am all these different posters here, and if you try hard enough you might get it up to 20 and break his record. You should also read where MMB concluded that LRM and I were not one and the same person.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you think filing this Ripoff Report has stopped our donations, you are sadly mistaken. But I am disappointed that the claim was for only a $7500 donation.

Hi Eagle,

I am glad that you are filing a rebuttal to the allegations filed by this idiot. I tried to file a rebuttal but I am not sure if Ripoff report lets British people join the US site to do that. I tried to sign up but there was a drop down menu which asked for my address and they required me to add my State to the address. As there was no State other than ones in US, the site would not accept my registration

I found a contact e-mail address and asked them to look into the matter. I also told them about the man's profanity and hate threads.

I am sending you a copy of the e-mail because they may contact me and do something about his comments about my business activities, if the matter is presented to them by an American citizen rather than a British one. I would be grateful, if you could draw their attention to the matter, when you contact them again

If you have not seen what this man is alleging about me here is the thread Path2prosperityScam RS thread (http://www.realscam.com/f16/ripoff-path2prosperity-com-scam-path2prosperity-co-uk-scam-3564/)

NikSam
11-17-2014, 01:37 PM
I have to apologize to my colleagues here, for using obscene language (even that this forum tree for this type of stuff).
As my excuse, I naturally adapt to the language of a person I communicate with, to be on his level.

Well, how else me ("uneducated" "non–american" "muslim") can learn the english language without communicating with a "true american patriot" ? :RpS_laugh:

P.S. I am not muslim, patiently waiting when Carl will figure out finally who am I. :)

nomaxim
11-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow, a new conspiracy err..ahh.. I mean entertainment thread. http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z149/Oolam/tinfoilhat_zps0ab1f190.gif (http://s192.photobucket.com/user/Oolam/media/tinfoilhat_zps0ab1f190.gif.html)

And just in time for the Holidays too. :RpS_smile:

Happy Customer
11-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California

SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF

Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member - SCAM / CON ARTIST !

CLAIMS TO HELP WITH CYBER-CRIME / TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE CRIMINALS !

Run away from this Scam of a Company, "Wolves In Sheep Clothing" masquerading as a company that actually helps individuals and companies avoid Fraudsters, Scammers, Ponzi Schemes and etc. .

Recently I've been losing so much money on the Internet that like a fool I bit into this con like a fish, what really gained my trust was that they did not ask for any cash but yet has a "Donation Button" on their website, therefore I thought for sure that these guys were legit !

Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member sold me with his "Smooth Talk" that Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org would not only educate us regarding the following:

Ponzi Information Resources
Types Of Mortgage Fraud
Due Diligence
Red Flag Warnings
Identity Theft – Who’s In YOUR Wallet?
Victim Of Fraud
Consumer Assistance – File A Complaint
Consumer Information
Warnings, Alerts & Hot Topics

But that he Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member and associates of the company would come to our place of business and lecture all for a small donation of $7500 USD,
Sounded legit and fair enough to us so we took the plunge and made the $7500 USD Donation, thinking that finally we had encountered a company that would help us not get SCAMMED anymore !

Quite contrary to what we were expecting the truth of the matter in the end is that we had fallen for yet another SCAM, $7500 USD later immediately canceled the lecture agreement that we had with them and started to ignore our calls. One day someone there actually picked up the phone and then simply hung-up on us again.

Upon our threatening to report Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member of Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org to the State Attorney General he simply "LAUGHED" at us and said 'Hey You Made A Donation to Us, No One TWISTED YOUR ARM", can you believe the gaul of this guy, incredible.

BUYER BEWARE - RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2014 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: Ripoff Report | Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Complaint Review Mission Viejo, : 1189336 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc/Mission-Viejo-92691-4007/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc-EagleResearchAssociatesorg-BEWARE-SCAM-RIPOFF-Eagl-1189336). The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

littleroundman
11-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Poor Mr Happy,

can't read either.

Happy Customer
11-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Eagle Research Associates / Lynndel Edgington - Alleged Co-Hart Leader of On-Line Muslim Terrorist Extremist Group That Targets and Tries To Destroy American Businesses !

Do not believe a word that Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates says, he is a Alleged Co-Hart Leader of On-Line Muslim Terrorist Extremist Group by the name of RealScam.com that Targets and Tries To Destroy American Businesses !, it's a modern day form of On-Line Terrorism that's targeting the American Economy.

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates masquerades and hides behind the logo of an "American Eagle" meanwhile the entire time being a Leader of the Extreme On-Line Muslim Group that posts fictitious and defamatory posts online about any American Business that they can find online and target, simple read this entire thread where Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates responds with the same wolf pack mentality that camps out at RealScam.com.

He is one of there main leaders of this self-confessed group of Muslims that will post libelous un-true info about any American Business, simply read the entire thread and you will find that the group consists of primarily Islamic Extremists posting anything that will harm American Business and that Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates in bed with them betraying not only his country but all the American Citizens that he consistently solicits for "Donations":

http://www.realscam.com/f22/happy-customer-aint-so-happy-so-weve-given-him-his-own-thread-3568/index6.html#post78519

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates along with the owners of RealScam.com of whom we believe to be a Husband and Wife "Islamic Sleeper Cell" based in Texas:

Heather Dobrott

aka Soapboxmom

Name Of Business: RealScam.Com LLC

These three: Heather Dobrott, and Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates along with their Muslim Wolf Pack:

LittleRoundMan,ProfHenryHiggins,Laidback,Sword Of Truth,Beacon,Okosh,Wserra,Ribshaw,Niksam,Bluewold, Scratchcat,Textez,Oldfriend

are intent on destroying the American Economy, remember that we the USA did not have to fire one missile to bring down Russia's Cold Wall, the USA destroyed the Former Soviet Union via Financial means tactics and it appears that modern day Islamic Muslim Terrorists groups have learned from that lesson all too well, here another post posted years ago from a American business that this Islamic Extreme Group headed by Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates has targeted:

DO NOT DONATE ONE AMERICAN DIME TO:

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates

IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE FINANCING THIS

ON-LINE EXTREMIST MUSLIN GROUP

YOU JUST AS WELL BE GIVING YOUR MONEY
TO "OSAMA BIN LADEN"

ProfHenryHiggins
11-19-2014, 01:39 PM
Can't read or write, it seems. What on Earth is a "co-hart" leader? A hart is a female deer, much as a hen is a female chicken, a vixen a female fox, or a ewe a female sheep.

As far as calling me a Muslim, I would strongly advise Miss Happy to look up who Siddhartha Gautama was. His followers are not Muslims, and unlike many Christian groups, a demon can join them without prejudice over his supernatural ethnic background.

Soapboxmom
11-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Happy,

I assume you can document all this. You are doing a wonderful job of getting the attention of law enforcement laser focused on your activities. A Sleeper cell for an Islamic terrorist group??? I can say I have never been accused of something that outlandish before.

Whip
11-19-2014, 04:00 PM
poor carl.......wacky scammer

Happy Customer
11-19-2014, 07:03 PM
poor carl.......wacky scammer

Hey **** For Brains,
Again my name is not Carl,
My name is "Hiram Abiff",
There, satisfied ?

But next time I chat with Carl,
I will be sure to tell him you are
still an "AirHead", LOL

As far as calling me a Muslim, I would strongly advise Miss Happy to look up who Siddhartha Gautama was. His followers are not Muslims, and unlike many Christian groups, a demon can join them without prejudice over his supernatural ethnic background.

Happy,

I assume you can document all this. You are doing a wonderful job of getting the attention of law enforcement laser focused on your activities. A Sleeper cell for an Islamic terrorist group??? I can say I have never been accused of something that outlandish before.

Don't get scared now you
GOOD FOR NOTHING MUSLIMS,
Freaking Muslims,
That's Right, "An Islamic Sleeper Cell",

Don't be surprised when all of a sudden
The Department of HomeLand Security
has 20 to 30 Virgina Farm Boys from Quantico,
Snooping around and investigating the Owners
of this Islamic Propaganda Forum,

When that happens all of you Freaking Terrorists
are going to run like the "Cock-ca-Roaches" that
you are, Back to the "Dark Holes" that you came out of !

littleroundman
11-19-2014, 07:11 PM
IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE FINANCING THIS

ON-LINE EXTREMIST MUSLIN GROUP

muslin/ˈmʌzlɪn/

noun

lightweight cotton cloth in a plain weave.

Gotta watch out for that sneaky cotton cloth infiltrating society

littleroundman
11-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Don't be surprised when all of a sudden
The Department of HomeLand Security
has 20 to 30 Virgina Farm Boys from Quantico,
Snooping around and investigating the Owners
of this Islamic Propaganda Forum,

Anyone else get the feeling Mr Happy spends a lot of his time watching TV and very little time out in the real world ??

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel particularly threatened by any of Mr Happys threats.

Whip
11-19-2014, 07:30 PM
I just assume it's textex again. yet another laughing stock.

Happy Customer
11-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Gotta watch out for that sneaky cotton cloth infiltrating society

Hey Retard,
Just in case you did not know what you are
camped out with here on this Islamic Forum,
we've decided to help you out with a definition:

As a matter of fact we are going to help you out
more and start broadcasting out to 4000 Article Directories
daily the fact that RealScam.com is a haven for Islamic Terrorists !, :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem,[1] is a follower of the religion of Islam,[2] a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Quran. Muslims consider the Quran to be the verbatim word of God as revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. They also follow the teachings and practices of Muhammad as recorded in traditional accounts called hadith.[3] "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)".[4] A female Muslim is sometimes called a "Muslimah".

Most Muslims accept as a Muslim anyone who has publicly pronounced the Shahadah (declaration of faith) which states:

There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God.[5] BULL

Islamic beliefs commonly held by Muslims include: that God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh) is eternal, transcendent and absolutely one (monotheism); that God is incomparable, self-sustaining and neither begets nor was begotten; that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many prophets including Abraham, Moses, Ishmael and Jesus;[6] that these previous messages and revelations have been partially changed or corrupted over time[7] and that the Qur'an is the final unaltered revelation from God (The Final Testament).[8]

The religious practices of Muslims are enumerated in the Five Pillars of Islam, which, in addition to Shahadah, consist of daily prayers (salat), fasting during Ramadan (sawm), almsgiving (zakat), and the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.[9][10]

littleroundman
11-20-2014, 05:59 AM
As a matter of fact we are going to help you out
more and start broadcasting out to 4000 Article Directories
daily the fact that RealScam.com is a haven for Islamic Terrorists !, :-)

No capitals.

Make sure when you do your email broadcast you get it right.

http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/realscam-logo1.gif

See ???

No capitals

ProfHenryHiggins
11-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Some historical marketing details on Christina Williams, a.k.a. "Happy Customer"

As "Mrkting7" she had this Youtube account,
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4S_aEU2i-XVQwWxZyekd9g, and as "Mrkting8" this Metacafe account,

http://www.metacafe.com/channels/Mrkting8
and promoted these websites:
http://www.IPC.official.ws
http://wealth-distributors.here.ws
http://wealth-distributors.info
http://www.Fire-Sale.here.ws
http://www.inquire.here.ws
http://cunts-4-all.org
http://www.Advertise-USA-Free.here.ws
http://putting-on-the-ritz.co.cc

Hmm. With all those here.ws links, a subpoena to GDI ought to supply considerable banking details on the Williams family.

As https://myspace.com/407685033, she advertised more here.ws websites. To whit:
http://www.2ND-HOME-INCOME.here.ws
http://www.GOLF-50-STATES-4-FREE.here.ws

As "knighttemplar," she spammed Diigo at https://www.diigo.com/user/knighttemplar 27 times, got banned from BlackHatWorld, and it looks like she may have been banned from the Warrior Forum under that handle as well. A similar situation may have occurred at Digwww, but I cannot reach their site to confirm that it was indeed Ms. Williams.

Her posting under the handle "deca101" was just a single message in a discussion regarding Craigslist's battle
to limit spam from overzealous marketeers. It was an ad.
http://forums.oscommerce.com/user/272973-deca101-1
http://www.betternetworker.com/forums/post134259.html

Christina operated on digitalpoint.com under the name "templarmarketeer" both with and without a final "s."
Let's take a look at some of her shameful, un-Christian behavior there now.
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/bpsender-com.2179304
https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/templarmarketeer.349800/
Hmm. Looks like she and her son/brother/husband Carlos Williams tried to pull a sovereign citizen-style attack upon Digital Point with false trademark claims and a DMCA attempt at removing a mention that clearly fell within fair use regulations.

As "Mrkting1" she operated http://www.dailymotion.com/Mrkting1 and advertised the following:
http://www.TemplarsSecret.here.ws
http://www.Travel-Jobs.here.ws
http://www.Create-A-Job.here.ws
http://www.Take-A-Cruise.visit.ws
http://www.Templars-Secret.here.ws
http://www.BackPage-Poster.here.ws
http://www.PharaohsTravel.com
http://www.PPC-WebSpy.official.ws
http://www.PresidentialJetCharters.com
http://www.WebCEO.official.ws
http://www.PharaohsTravel.visit.ws
http://www.Internet-Top-9.here.ws
http://www.TemplarMarketeers.official.ws
http://www.ForEX-Edge.here.ws
http://www.Inteletravel.official.ws
http://www.ForEX-Edge.official.ws
http://www.TheAgency.Neat.Name

These accounts would appear to be Carlos rather than Christina:
http://www.dailymotion.com/nytrader01
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oMC7eZgcaXKXjNOZcO3Sw
http://www.metacafe.com/channels/cashgiftingmedia

Some of the email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information left by the Williamses over the years:
CraigsList8@yopmail.com
viaducts3@gmail.com
WhiteHat357@GMail.com
TemplarMarketeers@Gmail.com
Empresario357@Hotmail.com
deca101tech@gmail.com
admin@bpsender.info
CWms753@GMail.com
bpsender@bankrollonline.com
864-498-5481
+(52)998-286-3892
623-688-3107
+(52)998-231-4872
+(52)998-234-9838
+(52)222-379-7635

http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIALJETCHARTERSCOM.html
1105 East Cocopah Street #1,
Phoenix, AZ 85034

http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIAL-BODYGUARDSCOM.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIAL-CHAUFFEURSCOM.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIALSUITESONLYCOM.html

A few of the other websites she and her offspring/half-sibling/spouse have had or advertised included:
DF-PueblaContadores.info
Internetmarketersuniversity.info
www.mexicanpharmacy15mexico.co.cc
www.OnlinePharmacy20.co.cc (many other numbers showed up besides 20)
www.concepcion-agricultural.info
www.Boys-*******-Machines-Click-Here.tk
www.MexicoPharmacy.4-ALL.org
www.Animated-Porn-Click-Here.tk
www.mexicanpharmacy48mexico.co.cc
www.internetmarketersuniversity35.co.cc (Christina described herself as the official representative of robotlike.com)
www.originalmediacreations.com
pocotaxi.com
economypostingservice.com
bpsender.com
zeldas.info
vevox.info
wealth-distributors.info
best2u.us
FreelanceWritersGold.com
zumas.info
DEV2AFFILIATE.COM
MOBILECRITICAL.COM
DEV2MARKETER.COM
TEMPLARHOST.COM (appears to have connected Carlos to the Datasoft Networks spamhaus)
MOBILECRUCIAL.COM
CASTLE-OF-KINK.COM
castleofkink.biz

I am not sure whether beachhouserenta.com belongs to the Williamses, or is just infested with their ads.

ribshaw
11-20-2014, 11:25 AM

Nice hat.

I am pretty sure that we are now in the open enrollment period for Obamacare. Fortunately for you:

Mental and behavioral health and pre-existing conditions

Marketplace plans can’t deny you coverage or charge you more just because you have a pre-existing condition. This includes mental health and substance use disorder conditions.

Coverage for treatment of pre-existing conditions begins as soon as your Marketplace coverage starts.

There’s no waiting period for coverage of these services.

https://www.healthcare.gov/coverage/mental-health-substance-abuse-coverage/

While I am not a doctor, I do suspect your irrational fear and hate are not helping your mental illness, or maybe your mental illness is causing your fear and hate? Either way it seems like you are wasting an awful lot of your life ripping people off and lying about others in an effort to justify your nonsense.

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.
================================================== ====

As for accusing people of being terrorists on the web, yours is an act of TREASON. It takes valuable time and resources away from agencies that are already stretched. Tantamount to crying fire in a crowded theater, not "free speech" and most def not the words or actions of a patriot.

littleroundman
11-20-2014, 11:36 AM
As for accusing people of being terrorists on the web,

Here's todays' task for anyone with nothing to do:

1) Go out and find 2 people unfamiliar with REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) or Happy Customer

2) allow them to read this thread as impartial observers

3) ask them the following questions:

a) do they believe any of Mr Happys' allegations

b) do they think anyone sane would believe the allegations

c) do they think our reputation will be damaged in the slightest by the allegations

d) should we react

e) should we carry on regardless after a short period of falling about laughing while hysterically

ribshaw
11-20-2014, 12:17 PM
b) do they think anyone sane would believe the allegations

I don't think any sane person would take HC's rantings as anything other than one more mouth breather spouting nonsense. At the same time, there are insane people that have access to the web who might read his lies, some might even think he is speaking directly to them. Even one extra nut tying up a tip line because of his unpatriotic treasonous lies is one too many.

littleroundman
11-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Even one extra nut tying up a tip line because of his unpatriotic treasonous lies is one too many.

That I agree with wholeheartedly.

As far as it affecting REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) in any meaningful way, though, I just can't see it happening

Even if anyone believed any of the supposed 4000 emails he claims to be sending, 60 seconds on the forum would convince any reasonable person he's severely deluded.

Giving in to his nonsense on the off chance a nutter might believe his rantings just ain't gonna happen.

EagleOne
11-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Some historical marketing details on Christina Williams, a.k.a. "Happy Customer"

As "Mrkting7" she had this Youtube account,
Mrkting7 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4S_aEU2i-XVQwWxZyekd9g), and as "Mrkting8" this Metacafe account,

Mrkting8's Channel on Metacafe (http://www.metacafe.com/channels/Mrkting8)
and promoted these websites:
Official.ws (http://www.IPC.official.ws)
wealth-distributors.here.ws (http://wealth-distributors.here.ws)
http://wealth-distributors.info
www.Fire-Sale.here.ws (http://www.Fire-Sale.here.ws)
www.inquire.here.ws (http://www.inquire.here.ws)
http://cunts-4-all.org
www.Advertise-USA-Free.here.ws (http://www.Advertise-USA-Free.here.ws)
http://putting-on-the-ritz.co.cc

Hmm. With all those here.ws links, a subpoena to GDI ought to supply considerable banking details on the Williams family.

As https://myspace.com/407685033, she advertised more here.ws websites. To whit:
www.2ND-HOME-INCOME.here.ws (http://www.2ND-HOME-INCOME.here.ws)
www.GOLF-50-STATES-4-FREE.here.ws (http://www.GOLF-50-STATES-4-FREE.here.ws)

As "knighttemplar," she spammed Diigo at https://www.diigo.com/user/knighttemplar 27 times, got banned from BlackHatWorld, and it looks like she may have been banned from the Warrior Forum under that handle as well. A similar situation may have occurred at Digwww, but I cannot reach their site to confirm that it was indeed Ms. Williams.

Her posting under the handle "deca101" was just a single message in a discussion regarding Craigslist's battle
to limit spam from overzealous marketeers. It was an ad.
deca101-1 - Viewing Profile - osCommerce Support Forum (http://forums.oscommerce.com/user/272973-deca101-1)
Multiple postings on craigslist | Building On A Budget Course | MLM Home Business Training Forums | betternetworker.com (http://www.betternetworker.com/forums/post134259.html)

Christina operated on digitalpoint.com under the name "templarmarketeer" both with and without a final "s."
Let's take a look at some of her shameful, un-Christian behavior there now.
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/bpsender-com.2179304
https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/templarmarketeer.349800/
Hmm. Looks like she and her son/brother/husband Carlos Williams tried to pull a sovereign citizen-style attack upon Digital Point with false trademark claims and a DMCA attempt at removing a mention that clearly fell within fair use regulations.

As "Mrkting1" she operated Mrkting1 - Dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/Mrkting1) and advertised the following:
www.TemplarsSecret.here.ws (http://www.TemplarsSecret.here.ws)
www.Travel-Jobs.here.ws (http://www.Travel-Jobs.here.ws)
www.Create-A-Job.here.ws (http://www.Create-A-Job.here.ws)
visit.ws - visit Resources and Information. This website is for sale! (http://www.Take-A-Cruise.visit.ws)
www.Templars-Secret.here.ws (http://www.Templars-Secret.here.ws)
www.BackPage-Poster.here.ws (http://www.BackPage-Poster.here.ws)
http://www.PharaohsTravel.com
Official.ws (http://www.PPC-WebSpy.official.ws)
http://www.PresidentialJetCharters.com
Official.ws (http://www.WebCEO.official.ws)
visit.ws - visit Resources and Information. This website is for sale! (http://www.PharaohsTravel.visit.ws)
www.Internet-Top-9.here.ws (http://www.Internet-Top-9.here.ws)
Official.ws (http://www.TemplarMarketeers.official.ws)
www.ForEX-Edge.here.ws (http://www.ForEX-Edge.here.ws)
Official.ws (http://www.Inteletravel.official.ws)
Official.ws (http://www.ForEX-Edge.official.ws)
www.TheAgency.Neat.Name (http://www.TheAgency.Neat.Name)

These accounts would appear to be Carlos rather than Christina:
nytrader01 - Dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/nytrader01)
xx1havokxx1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oMC7eZgcaXKXjNOZcO3Sw)
cashgiftingmedia's Channel on Metacafe (http://www.metacafe.com/channels/cashgiftingmedia)

Some of the email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information left by the Williamses over the years:
CraigsList8@yopmail.com
viaducts3@gmail.com
WhiteHat357@GMail.com
TemplarMarketeers@Gmail.com
Empresario357@Hotmail.com
deca101tech@gmail.com
admin@bpsender.info
CWms753@GMail.com
bpsender@bankrollonline.com
864-498-5481
+(52)998-286-3892
623-688-3107
+(52)998-231-4872
+(52)998-234-9838
+(52)222-379-7635

Presidentialjetcharters.com in Phoenix, AZ - Bizapedia Profile (http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIALJETCHARTERSCOM.html)
1105 East Cocopah Street #1,
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Presidential Bodyguards.com in Phoenix, AZ - Bizapedia Profile (http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIAL-BODYGUARDSCOM.html)
Presidential Chauffeurs.com in Phoenix, AZ - Bizapedia Profile (http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIAL-CHAUFFEURSCOM.html)
Presidentialsuitesonly.com in Phoenix, AZ - Bizapedia Profile (http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDENTIALSUITESONLYCOM.html)

A few of the other websites she and her offspring/half-sibling/spouse have had or advertised included:
DF-PueblaContadores.info
Internetmarketersuniversity.info
www.mexicanpharmacy15mexico.co.cc
www.OnlinePharmacy20.co.cc (many other numbers showed up besides 20)
www.concepcion-agricultural.info
www.Boys-*******-Machines-Click-Here.tk
Mexican Pharmacy For ALL (http://www.MexicoPharmacy.4-ALL.org)
www.Animated-Porn-Click-Here.tk
www.mexicanpharmacy48mexico.co.cc
www.internetmarketersuniversity35.co.cc (Christina described herself as the official representative of robotlike.com)
www.originalmediacreations.com
pocotaxi.com
economypostingservice.com
bpsender.com
zeldas.info
vevox.info
wealth-distributors.info
best2u.us
FreelanceWritersGold.com
zumas.info
DEV2AFFILIATE.COM
MOBILECRITICAL.COM
DEV2MARKETER.COM
TEMPLARHOST.COM (appears to have connected Carlos to the Datasoft Networks spamhaus)
MOBILECRUCIAL.COM
CASTLE-OF-KINK.COM
castleofkink.biz

I am not sure whether beachhouserenta.com belongs to the Williamses, or is just infested with their ads.

:RpS_thumbsup:

EagleOne
11-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Happy Customer: WOW! What an amazing feat you have accomplished. You are the only one who has uncovered our sleeper cell here in the U.S.. Not even Homeland Security, the FBI, The Illuminati, The Brotherhood, The Trilateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group, Yale University’s Skull and Bones, and The Council on Foreign Relations were able to discover us; only you.

But before you go breaking both your arms patting yourself on the back, with all your research skills, you still missed two big ones. Yes, you goofed. You see everyone but you knows that littleroundman and I are not the same person; but number 2 is the "BIGGIE." You see I AM Osama Bin Laden. I would have thought with your research skills you would have easily discovered this. A suggestion: Don't give up your day job.

Just to show you what a great guy I am, I have contacted the Village and they are coming for you. They and all the residents of the home miss you terribly. You are their nightly entertainment and since you have been gone they have all been down in the dumps. So they can't wait for your return, which will be soon now.

You will also be glad to know that I talked to your doctor and he agrees he needs to up your meds, and they promised they would not leave the door unlocked again. The home did feel bad the door was left unlocked, but hey accidents happen.

Just think, in no time you will be truly "happy" again! Glad I could be of assistance.

NikSam
11-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Hrm–Hrum-Abu-fuu, what ? I'll just call your Carl :)

You are doing an excellent job exposing your dumbness, I do not even have to help you anymore :)

Next time you get the time on the computer in the activity hall, make sure nurses are not looking,
they already suspect something odd with your behavior afterwards.

Gregg
11-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Geez,

Writers always use a pseudonym name, yeah, probably your first time hearing the word, here's the definition:

snip

Well, if you're gonna get all formal education on us, in the future please address me as Dr. Evans, I have a total of 5 earned degrees, thank you.

path2prosperity
11-22-2014, 06:40 PM
It does look as though they have removed this person's blatherings about my web site path2prosperity from their report. My ISP sorted out the problem that I had trying to access their site so that I was able to login with the intention of filing a rebuttal.

Ripoff Report say that they do not remove reports but it looks as if they have made an exception with this Happy Customer loon. Thanks to those of you who supported me when this profane, hate merchant decided to accuse me of stealing $10K. Happy Customer should not be so happy about his or her posts being erased from Ripoff Report.

Scurrilous allegations made by Happy Customer to Ripoff Report about a theft of $10K
(http://www.realscam.com/f16/ripoff-path2prosperity-com-scam-path2prosperity-co-uk-scam-3564/)

Whip
11-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Ripoff Report say that they do not remove reports but it looks as if they have made an exception with this Happy Customer loon.

They lie. I have seen posts and threads deleted there regularly. That site is a joke anymore.

path2prosperity
11-22-2014, 07:39 PM
They lie. I have seen posts and threads deleted there regularly. That site is a joke anymore.

Very interesting "whip". At least they did delete the allegations and I think that the RS threads about Happy Customer's crazed assertions could have influenced them. I had complained about the person's profanity and hate publications and I cited RealScam threads as evidence that respected people like Eagle and SBM were being libeled by this malicious pest.

littleroundman
11-22-2014, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately, the RipOff Report is still there, Judy: Ripoff Report | Path2Prosperity.com Complaint Review london, : 1189125 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Path2Prosperitycom/london-/Path2Prosperitycom-Path2Prosperitycouk-RipOff-SCAM-Path2Prosperitycom-SCAM-P-1189125)

Soapboxmom
11-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Unfortunately, the RipOff Report is still there, Judy: Ripoff Report | Path2Prosperity.com Complaint Review london, : 1189125 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Path2Prosperitycom/london-/Path2Prosperitycom-Path2Prosperitycouk-RipOff-SCAM-Path2Prosperitycom-SCAM-P-1189125)

I was just checking it out myself. Ripoff Report almost never removes anything. I would be happy to file a rebuttal and demand the original poster provide proof of payment or piss off. This is ridiculous to be attacking people with outright fabrications such as this. Let us know how you would like us to help, Judy. We support you 100% and appreciate all the fine work you have done to protect the public from scammers.

littleroundman
11-22-2014, 10:37 PM
For some reason, Ripoff Report are not publishing the rebuttals to either the false P2P or Eagle complaints filed by "Happy-Customer-in-disguise"

EagleOne
11-23-2014, 03:03 AM
My rebuttal was approved and it shows here: Ripoff Report | Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Complaint Review Mission Viejo, : 1189336 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc/Mission-Viejo-92691-4007/Eagle-Research-Associates-Inc-EagleResearchAssociatesorg-BEWARE-SCAM-RIPOFF-Eagl-1189336)

I also used the URL given by Happy Customer used to file the report and the rebuttal does appear there as well, so not sure what link you used that is not showing my rebuttal.

littleroundman
11-23-2014, 03:11 AM
Yours shows, as it has since the first day.

I'm talking about the rebuttals I and others sent for both your and Judys' reports.

None of them are being shown on Ripoff Report

path2prosperity
11-23-2014, 05:46 AM

Thank you for that "LRM." I got access to the Ripoff Report site for the first time at around 4pm yesterday evening and all that I did was to use their search box on the top right hand side to see what it came up with, when I typed in path2prosperity or Judy Hortin. I found nothing so I closed my computer down because I had things to do before going out with friends in the evening. The technical support agent from Virgin Media had spent a lot of time with me on other issues caused by a hacking and she asked if I would like her to try and find out why I could not gain access to Ripoff Report for me and she suceeded in doing it.

Ripoff Report had fed me the usual excuse of technical iissues which they were trying to resolve and they had asked me to have patience with them. The technician from Virgin Media had been particularly helpful and she knew that I had been hacked. I gave her control of my computer for a while but it was a bit difficult for me to follow her activities as I am not a "techie."

I find it strange that their ow team could not tell me why I could not access the site but an outsider who had never heard of Ripoff Report was able to get me access in five minutes.

littleroundman
11-23-2014, 06:01 AM
when I typed in path2prosperity or Judy Hortin. I found nothing

AHA !!!

There's your problem right there.

Typing in path2prosperity produces no result.

You need to enter path2prosperity.COM

path2prosperity
11-23-2014, 06:02 AM
I was just checking it out myself. Ripoff Report almost never removes anything. I would be happy to file a rebuttal and demand the original poster provide proof of payment or piss off. This is ridiculous to be attacking people with outright fabrications such as this. Let us know how you would like us to help, Judy. We support you 100% and appreciate all the fine work you have done to protect the public from scammers.

Thank you so much SBM. I would be very grateful, if you could do just that. I have just read their terms and conditions so I can not copy and paste their waffle about technical issues and patience. There is an outside chance that I had seen their name Xcentric Ventures, LLC in my web mail for the first time and I had reported it is spam.

path2prosperity
11-23-2014, 06:51 AM
AHA !!!

There's your problem right there.

Typing in path2prosperity produces no result.

You need to enter path2prosperity.COM

Thanks LRM. I was in a hurry last night. I will keep my eyes and ears open in future.

wserra
11-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Quite a thread. Missing it is what I get for not visiting for months.

Anyway, guys, no one who knows the details takes RipOffReport seriously. Magedson basically runs his own version of greenmail (http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-02-01/news/the-real-rip-off-report/).

path2prosperity
11-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Quite a thread. Missing it is what I get for not visiting for months.

Anyway, guys, no one who knows the details takes RipOffReport seriously. Magedson basically runs his own version of greenmail (http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-02-01/news/the-real-rip-off-report/).

What a fascinating article "wserra." An absolute eyeopener. Great to learn that they hardly ever remove anything where there is no evidence to subtantiate the allegations. I must be careful not to lose this article.

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Oops,
Google Page #1:

YOU CAN'T HIDE, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WE ARE GOING TO EXPOSED ALL OF YOUR ON-LINE VENTURES:

https://www.google.com/search?q=path2prosperity.com
and
https://www.google.com/#q=eagleresearchassociates.org

a "TASTE OF YOUR OWN ******* MEDICINE, JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED !"

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

you Muslim and British Retards
(known fact that England is now saturated with Hindu / Muslim scum from India,
nothing PURE about Brittan anymore, Brits eat more curry now than any other part of the world)
WE SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HITLER TO CONTINUE TO DROP BOMBS ON YOU BRITISH RETARDS

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

You want to FIGHT, bring it on:

By the time that we are finish alerting
the Internet Community of this
Muslim Terrorist Haven Hangout / Sleeper Cells
Your Credibility will be less than ZERO in addition
to being too busy with FEDERAL Investigations
into your entire Families !

THERE IS A REASON THAT ALL YOU ILLITERATE
MUSLIMS SPEAK ENGLISH NOW, IT'S BECAUSE THAT
QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY
AND ISLAM, OBVIOUSLY WE WON AND ARE STILL WINNING,
OTHERWISE EVERYONE WOULD BE HAVING TO LEARN FARSI,
BUT LAST WE CHECKED IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE ALL
SPEAKING "ENGLISH" !

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

THE BIG BIRD FLYS OVER,
DON'T MAKE THE BIG BIRD POOP ON YOU, LOL

We will be posting the more than 4000 Links
Here in this Thread, DAILY !, SEO LINK JUICE
EXPOSING THIS MUSLIM TERRORISTS HANGOUT !

laidback
11-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Gee, golly,shucks, and other assorted expletives un-deleted, hard to decide which is more dense, ManiacleMuckBrain or this cheap knockoff...!( Actually, both are exceedingly more dense than your average meteorite.)
Clappy Huckster needs to get a life, he obviously hasn't got a clue...!

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 09:34 AM
You are all
"GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION",

If we find that you are visiting this site realscam.com
THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS SLEEPER CELL HANGOUT !

We will destroy any on-line ventures that you have
once we INVESTIGATE and discover who you are
trying to hide behind fake anonymous names will not
help you !, guaranteed:

We are TRACKING all of your ip's that log-on to this site:

Google Page #1:

YOU CAN'T HIDE, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WE ARE GOING TO EXPOSED ALL OF YOUR ON-LINE VENTURES:

and

TWO DOWN AND MORE TO COME, WE ARE WATCHING / TRACKING YOU !

a "TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE, JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED !"

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

laidback
11-24-2014, 09:40 AM
You are all
"GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION",

If we find that you are visiting this site realscam.com
THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS SLEEPER CELL HANGOUT !

We will destroy any on-line ventures that you have
once we INVESTIGATE and discover who you are
trying to hide behind fake anonymous names will not
help you !, guaranteed:

We are TRACKING all of your ip's that log-on to this site:

Google Page #1:

and

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"I rest my case!

Soapboxmom
11-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey, Happy, maybe you should focus on tracking your meds. You are definitely the most delusional nut to ever post on this site hands down. I have been falsely accused of many things, but heading up an Islamic Sleeper Cell takes the cake. Wow!!!!!

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 10:07 AM
I was just checking it out myself. Ripoff Report almost never removes anything. This is ridiculous to be attacking people with outright fabrications such as this.

You mean exactly like RealScam.com ?

The MUSLIM TERRORISTS HANGOUT HAVEN,

Where you "CUDDLE-UP" with MUSLIM TERRORISTS
with the intent on Destroying any AMERICAN Business !

WE ARE JUST GETTING WARNED-UP,
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN NOTHING YET,
WE CONSIDER THIS OUR PART-TIME JOB NOW !

Not to Mention, HAPPY TO SO,
SOMEONE HAS TO PROTECT AMERICAN BUSINESSES
AGAINST YOU RAG-HEAD MUSLIMS !

littleroundman
11-24-2014, 10:13 AM
What's an Islamic sleeper cell ??

Is that where a whole pile of people wear funny looking PJs and spend the night at someone's house telling fart jokes and eating pizza ??

littleroundman
11-24-2014, 10:14 AM
You mean exactly like RealScam.com ?

The MUSLIM TERRORISTS HANGOUT HAVEN,

Where you "CUDDLE-UP" with MUSLIM TERRORISTS
with the intent on Destroying any AMERICAN Business !

WE ARE JUST GETTING WARNED-UP,
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN NOTHING YET,
WE CONSIDER THIS OUR PART-TIME JOB NOW !

Not to Mention, HAPPY TO SO,

For your own sake, calm down there, Happy, you'll do yourself a mischief.

I can see the spit flying out of your mouth from here

Soapboxmom
11-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Happy Customer, do list those legitimate American businesses that you are so valiantly defending.

Whip
11-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Playing the 'trak ur IPzorz" card again. what a kid toucher.
and as you are now a member of this board, congrats on joining the 'guilt by assocition' club achmed.

NikSam
11-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Wow, true american patriot.

Carlos, cut the crap , you are mexican :)
Go eat a taco.

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 10:46 AM
What's an Islamic sleeper cell ??

Is that where a whole pile of people wear funny looking PJs and spend the night at someone's house telling fart jokes and eating pizza ??

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,
THIS WEBSITE REALSCAM.COM
IS JUST A FRONT FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISTS SLEEPER CELLS,
BENT ON DESTROYING THE USA VIA BOMBS OR ECONOMICALLY !

EDITED BY ADMIN

REASON: it was weally, weally long and weally, weally boring

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 11:20 AM
EDITED BY ADMIN

REASON: it was weally, weally long and weally, weally boring

EDITED BY ADMIN THE "CHIEF Al-Qaeda TERRORIST" OUT OF PURE "FEAR"
No problem you can read all about it here, of which the "Chief al-Qaeda Terrorist" also deleted the link out of PURE FEAR:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_cell_system

A clandestine cell structure is a method for organizing a group of people in such a way that it can more effectively resist penetration by an opposing organization. Depending on the group's philosophy, its operational area, the communications technologies available, and the nature of the mission, it can range from a strict hierarchy to an extremely distributed organization. It is also a method used by criminal organizations, undercover operatives, and unconventional warfare (UW) led by special forces. Historically, clandestine organizations have avoided electronic communications, because signals intelligence is a strength of conventional militaries and counterintelligence organizations.[citation needed]

In the context of tradecraft, covert and clandestine are not synonymous. As noted in the definition (which has been used by the United States and NATO since World War II) in a covert operation the identity of the sponsor is concealed, while in a clandestine operation the operation itself is concealed. Put differently, clandestine means "hidden", while covert means "deniable". The adversary is aware that a covert activity is happening, but does not know who is doing it, and certainly not their sponsorship. Clandestine activities, however, if successful, are completely unknown to the adversary, and their function, such as espionage, would be neutralized if there was any awareness of the activity. Saying a "covert cell structure" is tantamount to tautology, because the point of the cell structure is that its details are completely hidden from the opposition.[citation needed]

A sleeper cell refers to a cell, or isolated grouping of sleeper agents that lies dormant until it receives orders or decides to act.

littleroundman
11-24-2014, 11:29 AM
No problem you can read all about it here, of which the "Chief al-Qaeda Terrorist" also deleted the link out of FEAR:

You're right.

I was scared I would fall off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Tell me, Happy, are we being punked here, or do you really believe you are doing anything other than make us laugh and you look foolish ??

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 11:37 AM
You're right.

I was scared I would fall off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Tell me, Happy, are we being punked here, or do you really believe you are doing anything other than make us laugh and you look foolish ??

Why don't the Al-Qaeda Husband and Wife Team
tell us all about it from your FEDERAL PRISON CELL
when you are both brought up on Treason Charges:

Heather Dobrott(SoapBoxMom),
Company: Realscam.com LLC

Soon to be edited by Admin, because YES, "They are getting PUNKED !"

shipdit
11-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Happy Customer, do list those legitimate American businesses that you are so valiantly defending.
Happy Customer,

Realscam is a forum where "online opportunities" are discussed. If you thrive on controversy and debate, why not establish a rational basis for being here by answering the question above? All I'm seeing in the eight pages of this thread so far is a bunch of mindless crap that you may regret immortalizing on the internet once you fully mature.

There are plenty of places on the internet where you can find like-minded people ranting for or against any particular religious group. Attacking Muslims at RealScam is as productive as fishing with a shovel.

SD

path2prosperity
11-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Happy Customer,

Realscam is a forum where "online opportunities" are discussed. If you thrive on controversy and debate, why not establish a rational basis for being here by answering the question above? All I'm seeing in the eight pages of this thread so far is a bunch of mindless crap that you may regret immortalizing on the internet once you fully mature.

There are plenty of places on the internet where you can find like-minded people ranting for or against any particular religious group. Attacking Muslims at RealScam is as productive as fishing with a shovel.

SD

Attacking Muslims at RealScam is as productive as fishing with a shovel.

Love it "shipdit" Having a good snigger.

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Happy Customer,

SD

Simple,
Because RealScam.com is a
"HAVEN FOR AL-QAEDA ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORISTS"
That needs to be EXPOSED !

path2prosperity
11-24-2014, 11:56 AM
I have just filed a rebuttal and received a notification to say that it has been received. I suppose that I will have to file another for path2prosperity.co.uk.

It was lucky yhat the Happy Idiot chose to launch his attacks on me when I have not done anything with my sites for over a year. However I am planning to get the sites and my blog resurrected this winter.

Soapboxmom
11-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Simple,
i know for a fact that the authorities read these threads all of the time. So, why aren't they taking action??????

Whip
11-24-2014, 12:03 PM
i know for a fact that the authorities read these threads all of the time. So, why aren't they taking action??????

because it only became a "haven for terrorists" when we started protecting carl 'achmed' after he signed up.

shipdit
11-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Simple,
I apologize for over-estimating your capacity for education.

Let's start with the basics:

Lesson One (https://www.google.com/search?q=arabic+for+%22you+are+an+idiot%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb)

SD

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Simple,

If you think that any AMERICAN,
Is going to sit by and watch a bunch of RAG-HEAD MUSLIMS
Huddle up and talk Crap about AMERICAN BUSINESSES,
Then you got it Seriously F _ _KED-UP,

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY REALSCAM.COM TO THE POINT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUTTING IT DOWN !

Soapboxmom
11-24-2014, 12:14 PM
If you think that any AMERICAN,
Is going to sit by and watch a bunch of RAG-HEAD MUSLIMS
Huddle up and talk **** about AMERICAN BUSINESSES,
Then you got it Seriously F _ _KED-UP,

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY REALSCAM.COM TO THE POINT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUTTING IT DOWN !
The Federal Government? The Federal Government is hardly going to shut down a discussion site, much less one that exposes financial fraud and protests people from being scammed. What are you smoking, wench??? Are you having a few hallucinogenics to get you ready for the Turkey Day festivities?

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 12:22 PM
The Federal Government? The Federal Government is hardly going to shut down a discussion site, much less one that exposes financial fraud and protests people from being scammed. What are you smoking, wench??? Are you having a few hallucinogenics to get you ready for the Turkey Day festivities?

That may have held true,
BEFORE the "PATRIOT ACT"
Before you and your Group of
EXTREMIST ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORISTS
Bombed The Towers in New York,

Un-Fortunately for You,
THE WORLD AND U.S. LAWS HAVE CHANGED SINCE THEN !
REMEMBER 911
NEVER AGAIN

NOW SIT BACK WATCH AND LEARN !

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 12:36 PM
Why don't the Al-Qaeda Husband and Wife Team
tell us all about it from your FEDERAL PRISON CELL
when you are both brought up on Treason Charges:

Heather Dobrott(SoapBoxMom),

Soon to be edited by Admin, because YES, "They are getting PUNKED !"

As Previously Stated,
EDITED BECAUSE YES THEY ARE BEING PUNKED !

They Freely Publish other Businesses Addresses Here on this MUSLIM WEBSITE,
But they are quick to erase their own SLEEPER CELL address out of PURE FEAR,
and the other Chief Al Qaeda Terrorist Husband of Heather Dobrott(SoapBoxMom), (Owner):

ProfHenryHiggins
11-24-2014, 12:47 PM

a "TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE, JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED !"

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

The Eye of Horus? Whatever is a 'Christian' doing invoking that pagan deity?

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 12:58 PM
The Eye of Horus? Whatever is a 'Christian' doing invoking that pagan deity?

Same as the FOUNDING FATHERS OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY !, my Brothers !
These Great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !
Same as all the Signers of THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE !
Same as all the PRESIDENTS of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! (except two)

Now we are going to demostrate to you the POWER OF "FREEMASONRY"
THIS WEBSITE A HAVEN FOR ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORISTS EXTREMISTS DAYS ARE NUMBERED !
Blue Lodge In Effect !

EagleOne
11-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I personally want to thank Happy Customer for all the attention given to Eagle in free promotion. The visitors to our website are up considerably and we owe it all to Happy Customer. We sincerely appreciate your promoting us.

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I personally want to thank Happy Customer for all the attention given to Eagle in free promotion. The visitors to our website are up considerably and we owe it all to Happy Customer. We sincerely appreciate your promoting us.

BULLS_ _T

A "Senile" Old Man,
Whose picture looks like he
needs to go and change his Diaper.

It's your story,
and you are sticking with it,
Just don't ask us to Believe it.

Now go and find your Geritol !, LOL

NikSam
11-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Carlos forgot his meds again :)

Keep going you are doing great, and please also start annoying federal agencies with false reports
- there will be an article about you on loonwatch.com

http://i.imgur.com/1FMe7Jm.png

Happy Customer
11-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Carlos forgot his meds again :)

Keep going you are doing great, and please also start annoying federal agencies with false reports
- there will be an article about you on loonwatch.com

No one FEARS you FREAKING Islamic Muslim Extremists Terrorists,
We have already defeated you, these days we just drop Bombs on
your cities and send Un-Manned Drones with WarHeads or TomaHawk
missiles through your windows all by remote control.

You are "DEFEATED PEOPLE",
That's what you are all MAD ABOUT NOW,
ACCEPT IT AND GET OVER IT !

Again, My Name is "Hiram Abiff"
How many times do I have to tell that to a stupid RAGHEAD ?

The Next TomaHawk Missile is going to be up your Filthy Mother's Shi_ ty Rear End !

NikSam
11-24-2014, 02:14 PM
Again, My Name is "Hiram Abiff"

Whatever you say Carlos,
You are aiming too low, why not Solomon or David himself, or Jesus ?

EagleOne
11-24-2014, 02:45 PM
BULLS_ _T

A "Senile" Old Man,
Whose picture looks like he
needs to go and change his Diaper.

It's your story,
and you are sticking with it,
Just don't ask us to Believe it.

Now go and find your Geritol !, LOL

What's the matter? Was my compliment the first one you have ever received and you don't know how to respond? Unlike you I am sincere in my thanks to you for increasing the visitors to our website. The best advertising we could get and all thanks to you. So please, keep it up.

But here's a tip for you: WalMart has Thorazine and Haldol on sale at a huge discount through Black Friday. By the way, I liked your self-portrait. It definitely caught your essence and likeness.

Soapboxmom
11-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Oops,
Google Page #1:

and

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

you Muslim and British Retards
(known fact that England is now saturated with Hindu / Muslim scum from India,
nothing PURE about Brittan anymore, Brits eat more curry now than any other part of the world)
WE SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HITLER TO CONTINUE TO DROP BOMBS ON YOU BRITISH RETARDS

BLUE-BLOODED "AMERICAN"

You want to FIGHT, bring it on:

By the time that we are finish alerting
the Internet Community of this
Muslim Terrorist Haven Hangout / Sleeper Cells
Your Credibility will be less than ZERO in addition
to being too busy with FEDERAL Investigations
into your entire Families !

THERE IS A REASON THAT ALL YOU ILLITERATE
MUSLIMS SPEAK ENGLISH NOW, IT'S BECAUSE THAT
QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY
AND ISLAM, OBVIOUSLY WE WON AND ARE STILL WINNING,
OTHERWISE EVERYONE WOULD BE HAVING TO LEARN FARSI,
BUT LAST WE CHECKED IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE ALL
SPEAKING "ENGLISH" !

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

THE BIG BIRD FLYS OVER,
DON'T MAKE THE BIG BIRD POOP ON YOU, LOL

We will be posting the more than 4000 Links
Here in this Thread, DAILY !, SEO LINK JUICE
EXPOSING THIS MUSLIM TERRORISTS HANGOUT !
4000 links daily? I believe you are falling down on the job on that one. Better get busy!

Whip
11-24-2014, 04:43 PM
poor achmed so wants to be our leader.

Char
11-24-2014, 05:04 PM
HappyCustomer,

Isn't it true that you a network marketer?

littleroundman
11-24-2014, 05:57 PM
. Attacking Muslims at RealScam is as productive as fishing with a shovel.

SD

Happy obviously doesn't have a very high opinion of Homeland Security if he thinks they are going to come running to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) based on the fact some random nutter is foaming at the mouth and making nonsense accusations

path2prosperity
11-24-2014, 06:12 PM
I have just received a notification to say that my rebuttal has been accepted. It is followed by one sent in on my behalf by SBM. (Thanks for the kind words Heather. I was extremely touched. )

Rebuttal by Path2prosperity and SBM (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Path2Prosperitycom/london-/Path2Prosperitycom-Path2Prosperitycouk-RipOff-SCAM-Path2Prosperitycom-SCAM-P-1189125)

EagleOne
11-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Great responses to the total fabrication report made against path2prosperity at Ripoff Report by RippedOffConsumer —, or who goes by Happy Customer here. Definitely 3 pancakes short of a short stack.

path2prosperity
11-25-2014, 06:50 AM
I have just filed another rebuttal for path2prosperity.co.uk.and mentioned the help which I received from RealScam. Hopefully this will be accepted and we can put an end to the utterances of this crank who thinks he can threaten members of RealScam and get away with it.

path2prosperity
11-25-2014, 03:51 PM
I thought that I had to file a rebuttal for each domain but there was no need to do that. The second one which was for path2prosperity.co.uk as opposed the .com site was almoost identical wording but it was approved so I wll delete it. I am not sure who posted the very kind rebuttal signed SD but if it is somebody in this forum, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will thank you personally.

EagleOne
11-29-2014, 12:55 PM
I sincerely hope that Happy Customer has gone to Homeland Security and the FBI and filed a report against everyone mentioned in the Muslim sleeper cell conspiracy theory. Sadly Happy Customer is just blowing smoke and hasn't done any of it. At least Happy Customer was moderately entertaining while posting, but definitely funny. Hopefully HC has not left the building but will be back with new discoveries and allegations. I can hardly wait to see what I have been up to and done next. Happy Customer Where Are You?

EagleOne
12-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Sad to see that Happy Customer has decided to leave RS, and just when it was getting good. After all that energy spent by Happy Customer to attack RS, littleroundman, Eagle, myself and path2prosperity, it all went for naught.

I was actually anticipating the next round of charges to see what other claims could be made, but then I bet Happy Customer must be too busy with posting on the 4,000 sites than posting here again. Then again Happy Customer might have been picked up on a Section 8 charge.

I bet Happy Customer was shocked that no-one else came to help attack all of us. It is tough being the lone stranger.

NikSam
12-03-2014, 03:31 AM
He told me I am the NEXT, 3 times, I guess he could not figure out the obvious on who am I :)

Whip
12-03-2014, 10:05 AM
[COLOR="#0000CD"]Sad to see that Happy Customer has decided to leave RS/COLOR]

apparently the sugar rush wore off. Or someone finally hit them with some narcan.