PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post here wins.

Theophilus
12-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I win! :RpS_wink:

A Life Aloft
12-22-2010, 10:55 PM
...Not for long!!!! lol Do we have emoticons on here??? How do you paste one on here form the net?

littleroundman
12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
...Not for long!!!! lol Do we have emoticons on here??? How do you paste one on here form the net?

The smiley button and dropdown menu is right in the center of the top line of tools immediately above the message box and looks like: 106

To add a smiley from the 'net, simply insert its' URL location as an image using the 107 button above, like this: 108

A Life Aloft
12-23-2010, 12:07 AM
The smiley button and dropdown menu is right in the center of the top line of tools immediately above the message box and looks like: 106

To add a smiley from the 'net, simply insert its' URL location as an image using the 107 button above, like this: 108

:RpS_w00t: Oh for cripes sake!!! lmao (this is how it goes when you are old) lol Thanks! Now I get the thing about the url and inserting it but when I go to emoticon sites, they never seem to have an url, just a copy and paste function which you can't do here. I will have to research some on line that have the actual urls. p.s. I am still wininng!

littleroundman
12-23-2010, 01:06 AM
If you're using Firefox as your browser, when you find an emoticon you like, simply right click on the actual smiley and select "Copy Image Location" from the dropdown box.

When you select the "Insert image" button above, first select the "from URL" option from the dropdown box and simply paste the images' location URL, check the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, then left click "Insert URL" and BINGO, you're done.

walksthedogs
12-23-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the tip, LRM!
I've always taken the long way, copied to the hard drive, then uploaded.

Test:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvdJKHhFQyRdsiRlymw0Fj6wHMDVZQo Nkl5cXOLvfBjLcC25G0

Chow chows. So warm & fuzzy!! ♥
WIN!

Theophilus
12-23-2010, 11:54 PM
I win, chow or no chow.