PDA

View Full Version : Single mom been looking for a real online opportunity for 3 years

pixievixen3000
10-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone

I have been looking online at millions of work from home, binary options, MLMs, and all the rest of it for over 3 years. I invested $250 a year ago with some thing called 'pushbutton system', funded a binary options account as they requested with literally my only $250 with Beeoptions, and pretty much got screwed. The software mysteriously could never connect properly, they kept asking me to make new accounts, both pushbutton and Beeoptions. I did manage on my own to get my almost zero balance back up to $68, but then was told I couldn't withdraw anything until there was at least $100 in the acct. So I lost money and the rest is trapped. I still keep searching. I have been very reluctant to spend a dime on anything. However, I am a single mom with 2 kids, I have no income or child support, and I have had to move in with a friend just to survive. I was returned a deposit from my apt I left, which I had to leave due to losing all of my income two months ago. I moved myself and 2 kids across the country to stay with a friend, short term. This past week I found a couple of things online that I am hopeful I can get somewhere with.

Is anyone familiar with the Ron Bank's Experiment? It charges $20 a month, I thought I would give it a shot.
What about Auto Mobile Code? I signed up for this too.
They both have a 60 day money back gurantee. I hope this is true.

There are others I have questions about, but am not having much luck finding anything through a search:

6figuretoolkit.com
thefreedomfightersnetwork.com
insuredprofits.net

Like I said, I have been wading through a lot of bs the past 3 years and wasting a LOT of time. If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

ribshaw
10-07-2014, 11:10 AM
If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it!

Stop looking, all of this crap is designed to prey on single moms. If three years of searching is not enough to prove this out what will?

pixievixen3000
10-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Any advice on anything that CAN help or work? Myself and my son have disabilities, I'm nearly 40, and now out of work for over 3 years, my prospects are not looking brilliant. Nigerian Ministry? Is that supposed to be ironic?

ribshaw
10-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Any advice on anything that CAN help or work?

I would peek at these:

Work From Home guide | www.clarkhoward.com (http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clark-howard/employment-military/work-home-guide/nFZH/)
Work At Home Jobs (http://www.workathometruth.com/work-at-home-jobs/)

Clark and Paul have some companies that do work at home where the max you should have to come up with is the money for a background check.

Other than that, I would look at setting up a store on EBAY or Amazon if you can come up with something original to sell. An E-book telling your story of looking at opportunities may prove interesting and useful to other moms. Selling things for others on commission might be doable with your schedule. Don't pay for any training or drop ship type garbage.

Nigerian Ministry? Is that supposed to be ironic?

No, when someone dies in my country and leaves a large estate to a complete stranger in the USA it is my job to make sure all the money sent via Western Union for endless fees is properly accounted for. I can give you the number of reverend father at the refugee camp if you need a reference.

ribshaw
10-07-2014, 12:25 PM
You may have run into this already, there are any number of scams that involve mystery shopping, personal assistant, etc. They send you a check up front, ask you to do something and send part of the money back. The check will then bounce leaving you responsible for any money you sent.

The other side is becoming a mule where you meet someone online and they may actually pay you a cut for receiving and sending stolen property. This stuff often comes from other victims of scams, avoid being caught in the middle of something like this.

Some good links, if you do happen to find something please come back and post it. This really is the type of thing many people are looking for, there is just so much garbage out there to wade through.

16 Work-At-Home Scams To Avoid - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/groupthink/2011/12/13/16-work-at-home-scams-to-avoid/)
Work at Home Scams (http://jobsearch.about.com/cs/workathomehelp/a/homescam.htm)
Fraud.org - Work-At-Home Scams (http://www.fraud.org/scams/general-fraud/work-at-home-scams)

pixievixen3000
10-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks very much. Lol, I'll get right on that with the Reverand...

pixievixen3000
10-07-2014, 12:30 PM
I have come across those, some of the rubbish I get through email or find online, (and through legitimate employment sites at that!) is, literally, unreal.

ribshaw
10-07-2014, 12:39 PM
I have come across those, some of the rubbish I get through email or find online, (and through legitimate employment sites at that!) is, literally, unreal.

Yes, if you have your resume out there probably most of the people contacting you are peddling nonsense. Even some of the "legit" stuff I have heard about people being pulled into interviews with 20 people for some type of door to door sales job. Then there are the MLMers who disguise what they are offering until you show up. This will often surround your own business and making 100k, or in the case of Herbalife, being a fitness coach.