PDA

View Full Version : Business post: Best Binary Options Signal providers

covs67
08-31-2014, 06:15 AM
Hi guys,

These are the best binary options signal providers.

Believe me, if you're into binary options trading, you must not miss it. They are only three and currently growing.

I update the list regularly.

Ask me any questions regarding any of them below.

littleroundman
08-31-2014, 06:48 AM
Once again, covs67, please don't link to articles written by you on your own website, ESPECIALLY not when the articles recommend shady "programs"

Your behaviour is beginning to look suspiciously like that of a HYIP ponzi / pyramid pimp.

ProfHenryHiggins
08-31-2014, 07:04 AM
Beginning to look like?

LRM, that's Chukwunedum Okpala of Enugu, Nigeria. The scam-mind beind profithyips.com.

littleroundman
08-31-2014, 07:11 AM
Beginning to look like?

LRM, that's Chukwunedum Okpala of Enugu, Nigeria. The scam-mind beind profithyips.com.

I know.

He's posting from an IP in Nigeria associated with spam, dictionary attacks and is a known mailserver.

IOW, he's posting from an internet cafe.

He's leaving us as soon as I finish what I'm doing

ribshaw
09-02-2014, 09:30 AM
These are the best binary options signal providers.

Believe me, if you're into binary options trading, you must not miss it. They are only three and currently growing.

Signals Smignals. Here is all anyone needs to know about trading binary options in the US.

"It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt."

Binary Options Legal US (http://www.nadex.com/why-nadex/legal-for-us-residents.html)

If you elect to trade with an offshore broker expect to lose your money one way or another. It is hard enough to make money with a fair shake, much less with the games these clowns play.

I update the list regularly..

Yeah, not so much.

Whip
09-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Signals Smignals. Here is all anyone needs to know about trading binary options in the US.

"It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt."

Binary Options Legal US (http://www.nadex.com/why-nadex/legal-for-us-residents.html)

If you elect to trade with an offshore broker expect to lose your money one way or another. It is hard enough to make money with a fair shake, much less with the games these clowns play.

Yeah, not so much.

It only took about 10 posts of post bombing to get to what he was trying to shill.

ribshaw
09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
It only took about 10 posts of post bombing to get to what he was trying to shill.

Even sand fleas at the beach were not as annoying as this fella. Here I am out of nowhere, you can trust me with your hard earned money.