PDA

View Full Version : Simon Stepsys

Pages : 1 [2]

HARRISON
03-19-2019, 07:48 PM
Oh, hello. Our boy has YET ANOTHER "new business venture". I wonder what this is? He's been to Dubai, so any clues? I wonder what has happened to his last sure fire winner, CWE?

And look who is asking for info too. None other than one Keith Lambert. I wonder if that is the same Keith Lambert who was such a big noise with Simon in Banners Broker all those years ago?

He doesn't want to mess around in Dubai - they don't like scammers, ask Futurenet.
...on second thoughts. A nice cozy cell in Dubai would suit Simon really well.

shipdit
04-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Oh, hello. Our boy has YET ANOTHER "new business venture". I wonder what this is? He's been to Dubai, so any clues? I wonder what has happened to his last sure fire winner, CWE?

Kind of looks like "CWE titzup, move on to the next one". This page is now missing from simonstepsys.com:

https://simonstepsys.com/cwe-cryptoworldevolution

Google is still showing (https://www.google.com/search?q=simonstepsys.com+cwe&oq=simonstepsys.com+cwe&aqs=chrome..69i57.13519j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) the shadow of the former page ... today.

SD

Della Cate
04-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Kind of looks like "CWE titzup, move on to the next one". This page is now missing from simonstepsys.com:

https://simonstepsys.com/cwe-cryptoworldevolution

Google is still showing (https://www.google.com/search?q=simonstepsys.com+cwe&oq=simonstepsys.com+cwe&aqs=chrome..69i57.13519j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) the shadow of the former page ... today.

SD

Oh, Simon. You may be trying to forget CWE, but CWE hasn't forgotten you, I am sure. And the internet NEVER forgets!

23793 23794 23795

Whip
04-07-2019, 08:06 PM
slobxecutives?

littleroundman
04-07-2019, 08:23 PM
slobxecutives?

The photo was taken in May 2018, which is exactly when Crypto World Evolution began its' collapse.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6288/cyn3Jr.png

Coincidence ???

I think not

Della Cate
04-18-2019, 10:15 AM
Our boy has got a new line.....and it's not what you think.

Simone is now peddling.......a diet. Making big claims for extreme weight loss in a very short space of time. Loads of it on his FB page. Oh, and bad photoshoppery!

I'm waiting for the claim that his secret formula will be bigger than Weight Watchers............

ribshaw
04-18-2019, 10:30 AM
On a positive note the expiration date is a little longer than Simon's normal scam.

littleroundman
04-18-2019, 10:48 AM
I think you're on to something there, Della

Simons' new career, and it has nothing to do with ponzis or pyramids for a change.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/7296/xvuh3E.png https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/2457/HHargQ.jpg

Whip
04-18-2019, 10:59 AM
he might have aids. just sayin'

shipdit
04-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Our boy has got a new line.....and it's not what you think.

I think you're on to something there, Della

Simons' new career, and it has nothing to do with ponzis or pyramids for a change.

No such luck, it seems. Back to "40% - 80% per MONTH!" (forex automated trading)

SD

littleroundman
04-20-2019, 11:34 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - yawn

EagleOne
04-21-2019, 10:27 PM
Silly Simon is still searching for his next MAP/TAP that he can steal millions from the gullible. So far he has had minimal success and has fallen way short of the haul he stole in MAP/TAP. Guess he still hasn't figured it out yet that his name is trash and there are too many people who know who and what he truly is, and aren't biting like in the past.

What is utterly incredible is that it is now estimated that 1 in 5 Brits are a victim of an illegal Ponzi/pyramid scheme and the authorities are sitting on their collective hands and doing nothing to stop it. Dumb founding.

ribshaw
04-21-2019, 10:44 PM
Forex trading, is Stepsys bringing 88 back? "Never seen before" 40%-80% monthly returns, righto. Next sentence claims someone is trading $10M and earning $100K per day low end that's "only" 30% per month. Even as a liar Stepys cant keep his imaginary numbers in check.

It's somewhat refreshing that the money is not being sent to some mystery destination, not that it won't be lost just the same. It might not occur to these would be traders that the bots could be programmed to trade against them. Promoter could scoop up a position and use the bots to unload it. If they're even that clever, could be punters simply getting the same bot Simon was selling last week with a fresh coat of lacquer.

It's a shame the hedge fund industry doesn't have access to Stepsys or apparently bots.

Overall, the industry saw its biggest annual loss since 2011, declining 4.1 percent on an a fund-weighted basis, according to Hedge Fund Research Inc.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/hedge-fund-performance-in-2018-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly

Della Cate
04-22-2019, 04:17 PM
Sigh. Shipdit is quite right, Simon has another scheme up his sleeve.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. :duh:

littleroundman
04-29-2019, 10:51 PM
DESPERADOES WANTED.

He's b-a-a-a-a-a-c-k.

No surprises here, then.

https://vimeo.com/333247253

Must be desperate times in the Stepsys household, one would think

EagleOne
04-30-2019, 02:01 AM
I think his weight loss is due to his blowing through his stolen millions and is now living off of bologna sandwiches, or whatever they call it in the UK. Once he gets new suckers to join his latest, greatest, can't miss, incredible, awesome, amazing money making program he will gain the weight back.

Della Cate
05-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Oh, dear Lord, here we go again. Brace yourselves for.....

- Mastercard debit card;
- Digital wallet;
- Payment gateway;
- Digital mining;
- New digital coin with amazing technology!

23943 23944

How long before we have migrating the server, needing bigger pipes, and thank you for your patience??
:duh:

littleroundman
05-07-2019, 10:28 AM
What else can he say or do ??

He doesn't know anything else but repeating the same old tired cliches that served him so well in the distant past

Della Cate
05-07-2019, 12:24 PM
What else can he say or do ??

He doesn't know anything else but repeating the same old tired cliches that served him so well in the distant past

Oh, I agree. He's been doing this sh*t for so long that it must be second nature......and what else can he do?

That diet doesn't suit him either. He looks quite haggard and grizzled now. Should look more sleek, considering he is a multi zillionaire, after all!

laidback
05-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Oh, I agree. He's been doing this sh*t for so long that it must be second nature......and what else can he do?

That diet doesn't suit him either. He looks quite haggard and grizzled now. Should look more sleek, considering he is a multi zillionaire, after all! Yeah, but you can't buy much food with numbers on a screen...!!!

Della Cate
05-08-2019, 02:56 PM
I had a thought about old Stepsys today.

When he falls on lean times, is he able to claim benefits (welfare) in the UK, I wonder? Some benefits will depend on his having paid National Insurance (NI) contributions, and to do that, you need regular work. You can pay NI as a self employed person, but to do that you have to be registered self employed and that brings you to the attention of the tax man......Then, I have heard about him taking payments in cash for "credit packs " (remember them?) and other assorted goodies, so I wonder how much he actually declared to the tax man?

Then there's State Pension. To get a full state pension in the UK, you need to have paid at least 30 years (may be more) NI contributions - see above. You can also get a workplace based pension, provided that you have a workplace to go to!

So, knowing our boy's work history, is he doomed to having to keep on the "entrepreneur " treadmill until he drops off his perch? And when these people are trying to sell the dream lifestyle to the suckers....I beg your pardon, the eager customers - do they ever mention such mundane matters as taxes and pensions? Or do they make out that if you follow their advice, you'll be so rich you won't need to worry about these trivial issues?

Some of them are in for a rude awakening.

Whip
05-08-2019, 05:30 PM
I had a thought about old Stepsys today.

When he falls on lean times,

I see what you did there.

Della Cate
05-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Uh-oh. Warning: our boy is promoting the NEXT BIG THING!!

Honest, it is, no, he's not joking this time; never seen anything like it before, OMG, it's AMAZING! no, this time he's really, really, really got it right, cross his heart, really, promise, you can trust him...........

Cloud Token: anyone heard of it? Seems to be emerging from Thailand.

Bestbud
05-12-2019, 03:45 PM
"Mobile app based Ponzi schemes seem to be flavor of the month for the MLM crypto niche.

Since late last year we’ve seen the launch of Plus Token, Super CodingFly (SCF Token) and WoToken.

Cloud Token is more of the same.

Each of these app token scams is attached to a worthless altcoin. In this instance it’s Cloud Token (CTO)."

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cloud-token-review-another-mobile-app-crypto-ponzi-scheme/

littleroundman
05-15-2019, 04:57 AM
UH OH !

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water,

Along comes another shark looking to make a meal of your wallet.

Yep, he's back with yet another OMG, unbelievable, not to be missed, OMG greatest opportunity you've ever seen OMG, don't miss this scam scheme

https://vimeo.com/336304502

busttheblock
05-15-2019, 06:16 AM
WTF are the authorities waiting for....arrest this long time crook once and for all!

littleroundman
05-15-2019, 06:24 AM
I have no desire to get into a political discussion, BUT, the British public have a right to demand to know just what its' lawmakers and enforcers are doing to protect them from such blatant fraud and fraudsters.

The UK losses from 'net fraud alone must run into the millions

EagleOne
05-15-2019, 12:16 PM
So let me get this straight. It is free to join and there is nothing to buy but you will be making millions if you get in now. What possibly could go wrong with a deal like that?

HARRISON
05-15-2019, 02:33 PM
I have no desire to get into a political discussion, BUT, the British public have a right to demand to know just what its' lawmakers and enforcers are doing to protect them from such blatant fraud and fraudsters.

The UK losses from 'net fraud alone must run into the millions

You'd think so wouldn't you? But a high ranking UK policeman has told me that since there is so much info on the internet about him, people should already know
to stay away from him. The UK police are few in number and overwhelmed with other crimes, so tackling this s**t is way down on their list of priorities I'm afraid. But I still have high hopes that the Banners Broker receivers will start a clawback action against him.

EagleOne
05-15-2019, 08:11 PM
While that may be true for the UK, other countries where he spouts his nonsense to their citizens aren't so lucky. If the UK charged him and he went to prison they would be doing all the other countries a favor. Still I fully understand the why, just don't agree with it. Especially when you have people who could provide them all the information and proof they need to conduct an investigation and get him charged.

Della Cate
05-16-2019, 04:26 PM
Uh - oh. Look what - or rather who - has popped up on Simon's FB page....

Recognise any names? Mateusz Gudza (schemes various), Paul McCarthy (big in Banners Broker in Ireland was he not?) and one of the "19 others", one Fraser Douther, who I believe was also a serious player in BB a few years ago.

Don't these people EVER give up? They slink away for a while, but eventually pop up again. I'm just wondering what Mark "Stokesy" Stokes is up to these days!

Bestbud
05-17-2019, 11:18 PM
"In a bid to continue to entice investment into their illegal unregistered securities investment scheme, Cloud Token has registered itself with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).

Cloud Token has no physical business operations in Australia. Nor is Australia a significant source of investment revenue for the company (Alexa).

Rather Cloud Token is run by scammers in Singapore, who are currently soliciting investment primarily from Japan, the US and Brazil."

https://behindmlm.com/companies/cloud-token-to-continue-securities-fraud-with-the-help-of-asic/#more-49365

Bestbud
06-06-2019, 10:25 AM
"Cloud Tokens ties to Singapore hinged on its ties to the World Blockchain Forum (WBF).

Those ties have been severed, forcing Ronald Aai to relocate back to Malaysia.

As I understand it, Cloud Token’s Ronald Aai was running Cloud Token from WBF’s offices in Singapore.

WBF co-founder Sheng Zhao helped with promotion of Cloud Token by appearing at marketing events.

As Cloud Token has grown and the potential for regulatory intervention rises however, it seems Zhao wants out."

https://behindmlm.com/companies/cloud-token-booted-out-of-singapore-retreats-to-malaysia/#more-49750

Della Cate
07-25-2019, 10:05 AM
Oh dear.

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Simon Stepsys Success International is.......insolvent. Compulsory winding up. Petition presented by the Commissioners for HM Revnue and Customs, no less.

24138 24139 24140

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke! (!)

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

ribshaw
07-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Bitpetite Millionaire has been changed to Crypto Millionaire in a stroke of marking genius.

Crypto Millionaires Public Group | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2008044309467058/)

Guys check this out! $50,000+ DAILY!

NO INVESTMENT

NOTHING TO SELL

NOTHING TO BUY

Earn from DAY ONE!

FREE MARKETING SYSTEM! (First 100 members only!!)

Coinonomy.com (http://www.Coinonomy.com)

Why does it say no investment but they want your bitcoin?????

Anybody who puts bitcoin in this wallet won't be able to take it out and it will be stolen these are the same people who stole millions worth of bitcoin from people in 2017

You are seriously mistaken! We all lost money before with scams but this is real! No scam I jut back from Malaysia and met Ronald the CTO and saw live trading of over 13,000 Bitcoin in ONE account. THIS IS REAL! If you miss this you will hate yourself!

Simon Stepsys naw I'm a forex trader I make real money that nobody else has to touch and second I'm lmfao you could of atleast hot another page to promote the bull but you use the same scamming page as before which lets me know you can't be that smart

shipdit
07-29-2019, 07:37 AM
Bitpetite Millionaire has been changed to Crypto Millionaire in a stroke of marking genius.

Crypto Millionaires Public Group | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2008044309467058/)

The reality that this sleazy basturd of a con artist can get away with scamming tens of thousands of suckers over more than a decade makes regulators and law enforcement in the U. K. look like inept clowns.

SD

Della Cate
08-17-2019, 04:14 PM
Is this a case of the family that preys together, stays together?

Fancy dragging your child into your schemes! Is there nothing this guy won't do? (Rhetorical question).

Gregg
08-20-2019, 05:08 PM
Is this a case of the family that preys together, stays together?

snip....

Fancy dragging your child into your schemes! Is there nothing this guy won't do? (Rhetorical question).

I haven't seen any reports that he fucks goats. I'd believe it if I did, but no pictures yet. Public Pictures, or hi-def image public pictures. I mean, seriously, you can't really tell, it COULD be him, ya think?

Daveyw
09-01-2019, 03:09 PM
I don't know which is funniest Simon Stepsys claiming to do an unbiased review of the scam he's promoting, or his claim of being a millionaire.

ribshaw
09-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Opening a laptop is due diligence for numpties. An auditor would be nice, a third party trust company holding the coins would be nice, no access to withdrawals by Ronald Aai would be kinda nice too. In the meantime, the largest BTC transaction today was 394 which is short 13,000 BTC by let's call it 13,000 BTC.

Largest Bitcoin Transactions - Blockchain.info (https://www.blockchain.com/btc/largest-recent-transactions)

ribshaw
09-02-2019, 10:19 PM
A second bit of DD tells us there are 56 wallets with more than 13,000 BTC in the world. Unlikely Stepsys gets in the same bathroom as any of those people much less a boardroom. Maybe though Stepsys will tell anyone dumb enough to still invest with him which wallet belongs to Woo Trader.

Top 100 Richest Bitcoin Addresses and Bitcoin distribution (https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html)

With a wallet, a Ponzi scheme more or less would be simple enough to detect. A large number of small deposits and a similar number of paybacks representing a faction of the initial deposit. Say 1% per day or whatever. Then a few large withdrawals to wallets that made no proportional deposits. If the perp was really stupid he/she would suck it all to one address, but who could be that stupid?

The BTC balance will decline over time toward 0 since no real trading or whatever F-All Tale is occurring.

Della Cate
10-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Our boy is still peddling Cloud Token, having gone - he says - to Malaysia for some sort of meeting. Hence this extremely dubious picture that he has posted:-

Just looks completely photoshopped to me. 2 out of 10, must try harder!

But Simon has diversified. He is also pushing, on his FB page, something called "Lean Greens" - some sort of diet supplement thingy; "Anna Money" - some sort of bank account described as a "business current account"; and "The NEXO card" - for crypto currency holders. If Simon is recommending them, that's good enough for me.....for me to avoid them like the plague!

I note too that Colin Simmons, who was a big mover in MAPs, and possibly Banners Broker (it was a while ago now, so I cannot 100% remember who was involved with what, suffice to say the usual suspects popped up with alarming regularity) is referenced by Simon a few times.

But there is an air of desperation about him these days. Sure, he is boasting about a new Bentley and 1st class flights, as per norm, but I have the impression that the great days of Banners Broker and MAPs are well behind him, never to come again; leaving him with the cheap little schemes that are never going to reach the dizzy heights of his past successes. (Sarcasm, obviously)

I hope that this is a good sign for the decline of these schemes. I hope the downfall of the biggies, BB and MAPs and Traffic Monsoon is sending a clear signal to people to keep the h*ll away from online ventures from now on. I say "hope" because I know there will always be someone, somewhere, who falls for the bullsh*t and hype, and smooth toungued snake oil salesmen. With luck the pool of victims will become too small to sustain too many predators.

magician
10-03-2019, 11:37 PM
He looks ill in most of his stupid poses.....

EagleOne
10-04-2019, 02:29 AM
Simon is living proof that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Della Cate
10-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Oooh, oooh, Simon has a new venture!

He's a diet guru.

The 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge! How I lost Over 3 Stone in 90 days! Public Group | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/90DaysWeightLossChallenge/)

ribshaw
10-25-2019, 12:00 PM
A lighter wallet is still lighter.

Fat City, LA
10-25-2019, 06:17 PM
To give some perspective on the ridiculous lies this hayseed spews out 24/7, 365.

To lose 4.2 lbs @ 3500 calories per lb = 14,700 calories.
Biking for Fitness | Elite Sports Clubs: Where You Belong (https://eliteclubs.com/biking-for-fitness/)

To burn 14,700 calories riding the exercise bike @180lbs burning @1000 calories per hour.(see chart below)
He would have to ride 14 + hours.
It's hard science.

Simon Shitbird road that bike over 14 hours or just more of his endless bullshit...

From
Biking for Fitness | Elite Sports Clubs: Where You Belong (https://eliteclubs.com/biking-for-fitness/)

Whip
10-25-2019, 08:58 PM
He meant when he put the 4.2 lb down.

shipdit
10-28-2019, 04:30 PM
What do you suppose Sleazy Simon Stepsys is telling the people who are stupid enough to believe what he says if Cloud Token has stopped paying everyone except the promoters (https://behindmlm.com/companies/cloud-token-withdrawal-delays-1-month-leaders-fighting/)?

Hang in there Ponzi addicts! All may not yet be lost! You may one day be able to withdraw your "earnings" in the form of "data tokens" ... cuz CTOs are now DATATOKENS!

Keep your sim card warm...

SD

EagleOne
10-28-2019, 04:51 PM
Well, Simon's FB page is not showing Simon the love he is used to on his posts. His number of likes is abysmal, far from the haydays of BannersBroker and MAP.

EagleOne
10-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Ruh Roh, trouble brewing in Cloud Token land. Yes boys and girls, ladies and gents there is real trouble brewing in Cloud Token land; but I'm sure Simon can explain how this is a good thing.

You see The “we use trading revenue to pay investors” facade is being replaced by a mandatory SIM card service – although official details have yet to be released. Ronald Aai appeared in a private webinar with top Cloud Token recruiters, and told them about the Cloud SIM service, as it’s called. Nobody other than leaders desperate to appease their downlines are interested in it. Why would the members not be interested in this? Because it’s not why they invested in Cloud Token.

Ronald Aai confirms that whenever this “Cloud 2.0” change happens, company-funded withdrawals are discontinued. Instead withdrawals will be processed through “Ribbons”, which Aai claims is a third-party company. Ribbons doesn’t exist yet and despite Aai’s claim, appears to be a shell company set up by Cloud Token. When this program is implemented it will be the death knell for Cloud Token for it will have run its course.

Another major Ponzi promoted by Simon that has failed and failed to make it last longer than a year, One has to wonder how long his followers will realize he is full of it and his "winners" are nothing more than "losers" in reality. And "Another one bites the dust" theme song plays in the background.

ribshaw
10-29-2019, 10:47 AM
Profit averages 10% monthly, that always ends well. Well ends Ronald Aai reveals Cloud Token "no withdrawals" exit-scam (https://behindmlm.com/companies/cloud-token/ronald-aai-reveals-cloud-token-no-withdrawals-exit-scam/).

magician
01-02-2020, 05:54 AM
Our Simons got a new opportunity! :duh: Be sure to check out his Facebook page!

EagleOne
01-02-2020, 03:49 PM
So Simon is now pimping MindCapital.biz. Anyone want to take a guess how long this will last before there are "issues" or they run with the money?

Here's Simon's pitch to the suckers, err potential members, and I quote from Simon's FB page:

"�� Legal registration of the company will be shown where it states that
the owner is Gonzalo García-Pelayo

�� The arbitrage software will be shown live and we will be able to see
how it works and how it makes money for both the company and the members.

�� We will be able to see that the software is REAL and the ROI we get is
generated by it and not by new money from members.

�� I am telling you this now, it was supposed to be revealed in the
event, but I will share this with you. All company exchange accounts will
be monitored and audited by a third party company called cointracker. io,
is the company that many countries accept as a valid tool to calculate the
taxes we have to pay from our crypto earnings.

So it’s not just what the company is saying they do, a 3rd party will
monitor that and we’ll be able to follow up!

�� The hash ID of the transactions will also be displayed in the back
office and we will be able to see them.

�� A book written by Gonzalo will be distributed in the event as well."

I don't know about you, but this reassured me greatly and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The one thing that convinced me this is real was Gonzalo offering his book at the launch. It is going to be interesting to see just where they are registered, and what agencies they are registered with, and what countries are they going to avoid, if any. By doing arbitrage trading, they have to be licensed with the financial authorities in every country where they do business.

Anyone want to bet the only registration that is done is the company registration?; which means absolutely nothing

Gregg
01-04-2020, 01:47 AM
This guy is like a British Ken Russo with a bad haircut, and dumber. Everything he touches is ****, I'm afraid I'll find out he likes the same kind of drinks as me and I'll have to switch. How, Great and Merciful Kromm, has this idiot not been put in prison or ambushed in a dark alley?

EagleOne
01-04-2020, 08:25 PM
This guy is like a British Ken Russo with a bad haircut, and dumber. Everything he touches is ****, I'm afraid I'll find out he likes the same kind of drinks as me and I'll have to switch. How, Great and Merciful Kromm, has this idiot not been put in prison or ambushed in a dark alley?

According to the FCA, if the company doesn't have a physical presence in the UK, there is nothing they can do BS. It's why they closed the OneCoin investigation and turned it over the US Authorities. In other words, screw the UK members who are conned.

Washable Jones
01-04-2020, 10:47 PM
What can they do ?

"Investing" in offshore companies IS risky and requires extra care, moreso when dealing with shady, unregulated, non mainstream "opportunities"

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if countries became international policemen and tried to act internationally

All they CAN do is issue warnings

In the end, it HAS to come down to individual responsibility

EagleOne
01-05-2020, 01:59 AM
What can they do ?

"Investing" in offshore companies IS risky and requires extra care, moreso when dealing with shady, unregulated, non mainstream "opportunities"

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if countries became international policemen and tried to act internationally

All they CAN do is issue warnings

In the end, it HAS to come down to individual responsibility

I disagree. Why have financial regulations if you are not going to enforce them? If a company or program is offering an investment opportunity, it must be registered with the UK Securities Division. Anyone selling those securities should need to be licensed to sell them, or otherwise they are selling unregistered securities. The FCA is supposed to be looking out for the welfare and protection of its citizens against investment fraud.

In the US, you don't have to have a physical office in any state for the US Authorities to have jurisdiction, as long as they're offering their program to US citizens they will go after the company. OneCoin is a classic example. So far they are the only country that has gone after the principals of the Ponzi. Other countries are sitting on their thumbs, except for Thailand and China where they have gone after the promoters. Everyone else just issues "warnings." Big deal.

If the US hadn't intervened, OneCoin would still be going strong and stealing billions of dollars more than they already have.

Whip
01-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Especially since this turd has been bitchslapped already.

Della Cate
01-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Wait, what?

Simon is pimping Mindcapital.biz?

I hate to ask, but what is this? And what happened to his last thing - Cloud Token, was it? Why oh why do people keep on falling for this rubbish??

Della Cate
01-06-2020, 02:05 PM
Ah. Quick look on Simon's FB page, and it looks as if not everyone is convinced......

24347 24348

Della Cate
01-06-2020, 02:17 PM
And here's an interesting FB group.....

On this page, look who is revealed as "leaders".....our old friends Duncan Wood and Sharon "Our Shazza" James! I wondered where she had crept off to after her battering by the Daily Mirror. Now I know!

Bestbud
01-06-2020, 03:18 PM
"In addition to securities fraud, Mind Capital is also a pyramid scheme.

Nothing is marketed or sold to retail customers, meaning 100% of commissions are tied to recruitment.

As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.

This will starve Mind Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse."

Mind Capital Review: 1.8% daily ROI bitcoin Ponzi (https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mind-capital-review-1-8-daily-roi-bitcoin-ponzi/#more-53646)

Della Cate
01-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Simon says that MC is not a "Fake Ponzi Scam"

If someone is at pains to tell you what something is not......then you know it almost certainly IS!

Washable Jones
01-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Of course it's not a FAKE ponzi scheme.

It's a GENUINE ponzi scheme, just like every other ponzi scheme Septic Simon Stepsys has pimped.

Come to think of it, when has Septic Simon promoted anything BUT ponzi schemes - well, except for the occasional pyramid scheme, that is

Septic Simon doesn't do "legitimate" as anyone who follows him into Mind is about to find out

Whip
01-07-2020, 12:06 AM

On this page, look who is revealed as "leaders".....our old friends Duncan Wood and Sharon "Our Shazza" James! I wondered where she had crept off to after her battering by the Daily Mirror. Now I know!

agarwal is a familiar name too.

HARRISON
01-07-2020, 01:58 AM

...and Anker Agarwal - who got away with millions from Click Intensity.

Della Cate
01-08-2020, 07:07 AM
Oh gosh, how tiresome....here we go again, "big event" coming up at which there will be "big news".......

I reckon that Simon uses these as free holidays.

Oh, and our old friend Jets Fifita seems to be involved in this one. What a surprise (not!)

Della Cate
01-08-2020, 07:26 AM
AAAANNDDD here's another of Simon's groups....

Everything he does follows the same pattern and is so predictable. "Success" groups.....parading of an alledged rich lifestyle....the cars, the cigars, now the diet and exercise plan.....flying abroad to meetings....endless videos made while driving.....the claims that THIS TIME the scheme is a winner.....then the scheme goes t*ts up, nothing further is said, and on to the next "big thing"......never mentioning the last failure....or the one before that.....or the one before that......

And these are the people who post that irritating meme about the definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!!!

Della Cate
01-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Here's how Simon presents himself.....

The Myth:

And here's the reality: his company, Simon Stepsys Success Internation was not at all successful.....it was wound up as insolvent last year!

And whp petitioned for the winding up? As per the London Gazette, it was HM Revenue and Customs! So either the tax man or the VAT man caught up with him!

This may have been posted before, but it's a useful reminder of just how "successful" our boy is.....

magician
01-08-2020, 09:42 AM
But nothing deters septic, he's at it again with yet another "programme" :duh:

laidback
01-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Here's how Simon presents himself.....

The Myth:

And here's the reality: his company, Simon Stepsys Success Internation was not at all successful.....it was wound up as insolvent last year!

And whp petitioned for the winding up? As per the London Gazette, it was HM Revenue and Customs! So either the tax man or the VAT man caught up with him!

This may have been posted before, but it's a useful reminder of just how "successful" our boy is.....

Unfortunately, by the time it gets to this point, Septic has already siphoned off tons of other peoples money...!!!

Washable Jones
01-11-2020, 10:56 AM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/7858/yXIvdK.png

HINT: when showing the universe your vibration, make sure the curtains are drawn or expect a visit from the boys in blue

EagleOne
01-12-2020, 07:28 PM
Now that MindCapital has officially launched, Simon promised us that all the registrations would be openly displayed on the website for all to see how legal they are. Well, the website is 99% in English EXCEPT for their Legal Notice. It is in Spanish. Not one mention of where they are registered and licensed to do business on the website. But this is not a scam nor a Ponzi. It says so in their FAQ's, and we know they wouldn't lie about that. cough, cough.

EagleOne
01-14-2020, 07:32 PM
Poor Simon. After all the huffing and puffing about Mind Capital being the real deal, and he knows because he went to Madrid and met with the owner, and everything would be totally transparent proving they were real comes this news, and I quote:

"The National Securities Market Commission has confirmed Mind Capital is committing securities fraud in Spain. A securities fraud warning, issued by the CNMV on January 13th warns that: MIND.CAPITAL is not authorised to provide the investment services detailed in Article 140 of the Securities Markets Law; and is not authorized to perform the activities reserved for collective investment institutions."

Going to be fun to see how Simon, Sharon James, Jets Fifita, Duncan Wood and all the other Ponzi pimps try to spin this news. It will be Creative Writing at its best I am sure.

And another one of Simon's can't miss, the real deal, incredible and unique opportunity bites the dust before it got off the ground. Great pick Simon, You sure can spot all the big winners.

EagleOne
01-15-2020, 02:43 PM
Guess Simon didn't appreciate my post on his FB page. I replied to his claiming he was going to become a millionaire in Mind Capital and those who joined him could too or at least earn mid-6 figures in Mind Capital. I replied it was going to be tough to do since the National Securities Market Commission said Mind Capital is committing securities fraud in Spain. Since the company is headquartered in Madrid that wasn't good for them.

Now I cannot access his FB page. Get the content is not available right now or The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in. I know he banned me. :shocked: :RpS_lol:

Guess he doesn't like the truth being told on his FB page.

Gregg
01-15-2020, 08:43 PM
I'll make Simon a deal, if he will give me £5,000 pounds for every site he pimps when he starts, I'll pay him £1,000,000 for everyone one that is evidently a legitimate, operating and paying its bills on time business in 24 months, and I'll take double or nothing on that bet every 12 months thereafter.

That's my "CAN"T MISS" opportunity.

EagleOne
01-15-2020, 08:47 PM
I'll make Simon a deal, if he will give me £5,000 pounds for every site he pimps when he starts, I'll pay him £1,000,000 for everyone one that is evidently a legitimate, operating and paying its bills on time business in 24 months, and I'll take double or nothing on that bet every 12 months thereafter.

That's my "CAN"T MISS" opportunity.

And because he won't take you up on your bet it proves that all his programs he pimps are Ponzi's.

EagleOne
01-18-2020, 01:21 AM
When Ponzi pimps promote a known Ponzi program, they always claim when it collapses that they were duped just like everyone else and they lost money too. Which is all a lie, but that's how they play the game. Every once-in-a-while one comes along and tells the truth and their involvement in the Ponzi. While it is rare, it does happen. In the Mind Capital program the Spanish Regulatory Agency announced that Mind Capital is committing securities fraud, one of their members actually stepped up to the plate and told the truth. Here is what every Ponzi pimp thinks, but won't tell you, and I quote:

" After seeing the translation posted below and thinking about it today it is clear that Mind Capital is guilty of claim number two, a clear violation. Let me explain, the earnings are paid out individually but they were originally earned collectively. Mind Capital might be guilty of claim number one as well. That one is less clear.

Do I care? Not a bit.

Government and licensing agencies are inept and lead to a false sense of security. Just look at the banks in the regulated banking sector, the central banks, and the national debts of governments around the world. They are bankrupt. They are debasing currencies, and they are illiquid. The safety nets are insufficient to save them, they don’t have enough funds to make that claim but those safety nets create moral hazards allowing the banks to take on bad policies. The public is again led into a false sense of security. I would rather be told there is risk than be falsely told there is none.

The regulating and licensing agencies have the intended consequence of protecting the public which they tell to the public, but the hidden unintended outcome is that they extort fees and taxes to raise money for their own pay checks and the second unintended consequence is they are used by licensed businesses to put up barriers of entry to other individuals and limit competition for individuals and companies in the whatever field they oversee. My political view which may not be yours is I would rather do without them. I would instead be more likely to demand the market place prove its own worth, and safety on my own.

Now Mind Capital might be doing a fine job, and they might be profitable, and successful in what they are doing but we have to face the fact that this government regulating agency might still try to shut them down, and if this regulating agency shuts them down at any point I will blame the loss of earnings on the regulating agency.

It would be far better for Mind Capital to get out in front of this and prevent this from happening than to play word games that fail and don’t even hold up when you look at the plain language and facts. Again those facts pertain to violations created by the agency which again are of a nature that aren’t really important to me, but can Mind Capital continue on against the power of an agency if it decides they can not operate unapproved? I doubt it.
The outcome is only more inevitable the longer they do not address this situation. Can they become approved? Can they become registered? I’d like to know, even if I fundamentally disagree with those requirements. That is all."

Here you have him admitting that he doesn't care if they are violating securities laws. All Ponzi's should be legal, and then we have the obligatory the banks are evil, the government is evil and the regulatory agencies are evil because they demand their pound of flesh to feed their coffers as an added bonus to not caring Mind Capital is a Ponzi. At least it is refreshing to have someone tell the truth for once.

Seen the Light
09-16-2020, 05:15 AM
Looks like Simon is making the wrong headlines again!

He's at it again: habitual purveyor of get-rich-quick schemes Simon Stepsys plugs new cryptocurrency sham - Mirror Online (https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hes-again-habitual-purveyor-rich-22579247)

Fat City, LA
09-18-2020, 05:06 PM
Mein Gott.
Simon could NOT look more like the world's biggest bellend in that photo w the basecap in the car.

Beacon
09-19-2020, 10:11 AM
I'm amazed Simon and his ilk seem to just continue with the same obvious gimmicks and the police do nothing!

Fat City, LA
12-13-2020, 04:20 PM
Toward the bottom of the article. Some of the lowlights....
"One of Britain's most energetic easy money merchants has been banned from acting as a company director for the next seven years."
"unable to find what happened to £199,229 that was recorded in its accounts. Stepsys told investigators his company held its funds in a named bank, but the bank said it had never heard of his business.

Is CashFX a real trading outfit or just a Panama pyramid? | This is Money (https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-9046201/Is-CashFX-real-trading-outfit-just-Panama-pyramid.html)

Della Cate
10-18-2021, 03:40 PM
I'll just leave this here....

Haven't looked at his FB page for, ooh, must be a couple of years. And he hasn't changed much. Still peddling the same pathetic stuff as before.

He's started dressing all in black, talks about fasting, fine wines, and that he can now hold his breath for 5 minutes. His latest scheme is something called "Turtle Trades AI", and yeah, he's all over Bitcoin like a cheap suit. No mention of his latest brush with the authorities, that led to him being banned from being a company director for 7 years (cough!). Goodness, it's all so tedious and tiresome.

Simon, my lovely, your glory days of Banners Broker and My Advertising Pays are long gone. You just look sad and outdated. Give it up, mate. You'd do better flogging stuff on a stall on the market.

HARRISON
10-22-2021, 06:35 PM
I'll just leave this here....

Haven't looked at his FB page for, ooh, must be a couple of years. And he hasn't changed much. Still peddling the same pathetic stuff as before.

He's started dressing all in black, talks about fasting, fine wines, and that he can now hold his breath for 5 minutes. His latest scheme is something called "Turtle Trades AI", and yeah, he's all over Bitcoin like a cheap suit. No mention of his latest brush with the authorities, that led to him being banned from being a company director for 7 years (cough!). Goodness, it's all so tedious and tiresome.

Simon, my lovely, your glory days of Banners Broker and My Advertising Pays are long gone. You just look sad and outdated. Give it up, mate. You'd do better flogging stuff on a stall on the market.

Ha ha Della! And another plonker wearing a mask in his car...although it does improve his appearanceuprik

okosh
12-19-2022, 02:39 PM
Simon stepsys in the news...

Former road sweeper, 55, who ran a scheme owing the taxman PS171,000 avoids jail | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11553501/Former-road-sweeper-55-ran-scheme-owing-taxman-171-000-avoids-jail.html)

okosh
12-21-2022, 03:21 AM
Serial Ponzi scammer Simon Stepsys pleads guilty to tax fraud (https://behindmlm.com/mlm/regulation/serial-ponzi-scammer-simon-stepsys-pleads-guilty-to-tax-fraud/)

Soapboxmom
12-21-2022, 10:56 AM
Serial Ponzi scammer Simon Stepsys pleads guilty to tax fraud (https://behindmlm.com/mlm/regulation/serial-ponzi-scammer-simon-stepsys-pleads-guilty-to-tax-fraud/)
Great to hear he got prosecuted. But, a much longer sentence was in order!

Della Cate
07-31-2023, 04:39 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Sarc, obviously.

shipdit
11-28-2023, 12:38 PM
Great to hear he got prosecuted. But, a much longer sentence was in order!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Sarc, obviously.

And he is still at it, of course ... he's been sending this one out repeatedly over the last month or two, with the same well-worn image of the rented Rolls-royce and no less than Frank Calabro as partner-in-crime:

Hi

EVERYONE MAKES MONEY...

Including YOU!

What you have to do?

TAKE ACTION and click the link here now...

===> You are being redirected... (https://www.affiliateadvertising.club/?netmillionaire) (this is my direct link)

Are you serious about making $10,000 to $100,000+ per MONTH?

Do you Want a PROVEN MONEY MAKER?

Do you Want Passive Income, Financial Freedom?

Then, Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (https://www.affiliateadvertising.club/?netmillionaire) (this is my direct link)

Read on & take ACTION to learn more & JOIN US...

EVERYONE MAKES MONEY (LITECOIN)

How you make money?

1.Create account (FREE)

2. Fund account from just $10 (I started with $30K & I have some team members started with 50K & even 100K!)
3. Login & click 4 ads = 5 points and qualified to earn DAILY PASSIVE INCOME. (paid in LITECOIN)

This is so easy ANYONE CAN DO THIS...

Come and join us...

Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (https://www.affiliateadvertising.club/?netmillionaire) (this is my direct link)

��

First Watch Video & Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (https://www.affiliateadvertising.club/?netmillionaire) (this is my direct link)

Next be absolutely sure be absolutely sure you AND YOUR TEAMS join my WhatsApp leaders group (already over 700+ members) chat here…
Below ��

WhatsApp Group Invite (https://chat.whatsapp.com/CClllDDWZ49DCysL8eBx0X) (in my WhatsApp Leaders group, I'll post the video
& system which shows you exactly how to make $1 MILLION A MONTH without sponsoring)

AGAIN, be certain you INVITE ALL YOUR TEAM MEMBERS to this WhatsApp group too, for updates, training, motivation etc and how to earn HUGE DAILY PASSIVE INCOME, WITH NO LIMITS! Be the best! Keep being AWESOME ��

Simon

P.S. TOTAL PASSIVE INCOME! (it will SHOCK YOU!)

No Selling

No Sponsoring

No joining fees

I’m connected direct to the company and already have business leaders on board and building that did over $500+ million in volume in the last few years alone.

These leaders are top notch with DECADES of experience!

TESTIMONIAL...

“Hi my name is Simon Stepsys I’ve been a successful business owner for over 35 years and been making a full time income online since 1997.

I first heard about AAC from a good friend of mine, who shared this exciting opportunity with me whilst I was on Holiday in Spain, anyway, as soon as I saw Clays (the CEOs’s) video explaining the concept I just knew I had to be part of it!

A phenomenal opportunity with a top notch HUGE in demand product that every business owner wants & needs plus a fantastic opportunity to make a serious extra income!

Anyway I went to work and not only have I had highly targeted traffic to my web site I’ve also already earned just shy of $50,000 in my first week!

Now I know my results are not typical but it shows what’s possible and the potential,

I also know other members who made even more!”

Thanks Clay and all the corporate team for putting together a phenomenal opportunity to not only get high quality targeted traffic and advertising, but also earn a fabulous extra income too!”

Simon Stepsys

WARNING...

Results not typical, please be aware investing in online opportunities is a risky business.

***None of us have a crystal ball and no one should ever risk anything that they cannot afford to lose ***

How to become a Bitcoin Millionaire! FREE Video shows you how... http://www.BitcoinMillionaire.club

Welsh Row
Nantwich Cheshire CW5
UNITED KINGDOM

You are being redirected... (https://www.affiliateadvertising.club/?netmillionaire)

SD