PDA

View Full Version : Gold Forever - Thegoldforever.com

calebjor
05-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know has anyone came across Gold Forever website?

Their company website is "http://www.thegoldforever.com/index.php"

Is this a legitimate investment opportunity?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Caleb

littleroundman
05-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Do you really need to ask ??

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/goldforever_zps859b5e7b.jpg

Based in a Caltex service station in Singapore.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/gold_zps24a995a5.jpg

Claiming to be able to turn $100 into $5600 a WEEK

I know you're an old HYIP ponzi player from wayback, Calebjor, but you'd have to be a desperado to put any money to this one.

NikSam
05-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Caleb, did not you learn your lesson ?

There would not ever be any legal investment opportunity, ever.
If they operate illegally and offer outrageous returns.

ALL ARE PONZIS or other types of scams.

NikSam
05-18-2014, 12:56 AM
I know you're an old HYIP ponzi player from wayback, Calebjor,....

Not only , he is also a pimp and a product of James L. Paris - "christians make money online" mumbo-jumbo.

path2prosperity
05-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,
Caleb

They claim to be working with SOS Children's Villages
(http://www.thegoldforever.com/contents.php?id=6)

"We chose to partner with SOS Children’s Villages because they have had a presence in Haiti for over 2 years and currently operate two Villages in Cap Haitien and Santo near Port-au-Prince, They work tirelessly to improve the lives and well-being for over 500 homeless or orphaned children in Haiti.

GOLD Forever, its IBOs, employees, and customers have a rare opportunity to support this incredible effort and help build a home to provide a stable and caring environment for nine children.

GOLD Forever has donated $250,000 toward the building project, and invites you to participate with them by giving what you can to provide $70,000 for the first year’s operating expenses of the home."

SOS Children's Villages Wikepedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOS_Children%27s_Villages)
Why would a reputable charity be associated with some seamy Internet money making site selling gold plated jewellery?

NikSam
05-18-2014, 01:24 AM

Why would a reputable charity be associated with some seamy Internet money making site selling gold plated jewellery?

Because it is probably a bullshit, and a charity never heard of them.
Or do not care where the money are coming from, a lot of charities aligned themselves with scams in the past (from recent: Uinvest, Dream One Investment), you can not expect them to do any due diligence if someone promises them money.

calebjor
05-18-2014, 02:37 AM
Not only , he is also a pimp and a product of James L. Paris - "christians make money online" mumbo-jumbo.

NikSam,

Who are you exactly referring to? James investigated a program called Profitable Sunrise in the past. I notice that he also sell online books etc. It seems that everything in this world you see is a ponzi scheme. So does that mean even if other people are doing businesses like Food & Beverage, Education, Retail, Servicing etc you may also consider them ponzi's? Does that make any sense to you?

littleroundman
05-18-2014, 02:43 AM
It seems that everything in this world you see is a ponzi scheme.

Not "everything" Calebjor.

I can guarantee you, though, in the real world, any "opportunity" that is offering a return of between 1.2% and 1.5% per DAY, is a fraud / ponzi / pyramid / scam, whatever you want to call it.

path2prosperity
05-18-2014, 04:50 AM
Because it is probably bullshit, and a charity never heard of them.

Could not have put it better myself.

calebjor
05-18-2014, 05:44 AM
I have asked them 3 important questions below.

http://i.imgur.com/yUUipfz.jpg

Below is the email reply:

http://i.imgur.com/abMo9HG.jpg

calebjor
05-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Hello Everyone,

1) I would like to know does anyone know where I can check for regsitered company(s) in Taiwan?

2) I would like to know how can I verify the registration number (2886) online in Taiwan?

Best Regards,
Caleb

NikSam
05-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Caleb, what the point someone would be wasting time chewing things for you ?
It is an obvious HYIP ponzi.

NO FINANCIAL LICENSE - not in Taiwan - not in HONG KONG

If they do not have one in HK , they will break a law taking any investment from you - is that clear ?
If they offer interest higher than the local banks do , it is at least risky and with this interest is outright scam - is that clear ?
If they obviously breaking securities laws and offer an outrageous interest, why would a real business do that ?

I would recommend you to get a degree and get a real job, you will get in legal troubles one day with your HYIP adventures.

Sometimes it feels like you blackmailing us, like if we do not prove you right away on the spot it is a scam, you will continue
to pimp it to thousands others, like you did with Uinvest.

calebjor
05-18-2014, 07:49 AM

"We chose to partner with SOS Children’s Villages because they have had a presence in Haiti for over 2 years and currently operate two Villages in Cap Haitien and Santo near Port-au-Prince, They work tirelessly to improve the lives and well-being for over 500 homeless or orphaned children in Haiti.

GOLD Forever, its IBOs, employees, and customers have a rare opportunity to support this incredible effort and help build a home to provide a stable and caring environment for nine children.

GOLD Forever has donated $250,000 toward the building project, and invites you to participate with them by giving what you can to provide $70,000 for the first year’s operating expenses of the home."

I have send email to "SOS Children's Villages" today. I will keep everyone updated once I have received their reply.

calebjor
05-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Caleb, what the point someone would be wasting time chewing things for you ?
It is an obvious HYIP ponzi.

NO FINANCIAL LICENSE - not in Taiwan - not in HONG KONG

If they do not have one in HK , they will break a law taking any investment from you - is that clear ?
If they offer interest higher than the local banks do , it is at least risky and with this interest is outright scam - is that clear ?
If they obviously breaking securities laws and offer an outrageous interest, why would a real business do that ?

I would recommend you to get a degree and get a real job, you will get in legal troubles one day with your HYIP adventures.

Sometimes it feels like you blackmailing us, like if we do not prove you right away on the spot it is a scam, you will continue
to pimp it to thousands others, like you did with Uinvest.

NikSam,

I have both but I want to continue with my exploration of any type of make money opportunity(s). The job alone will not be able to solve inflation issue and cost of living is on the rise. Maybe you are a rich and money is never an issue for you but for others may not be so fortunate as you. I wonder what you would do if you have an unsecure job and suffering from inflation?

littleroundman
05-18-2014, 09:21 AM
I wonder what you would do if you have an unsecure job and suffering from inflation?

Not throw whatever money I have at no win, 1.2% to 1.5% per day HYIP ponzi games, that's for sure.

NikSam
05-18-2014, 10:17 AM
... I wonder what you would do if you have an unsecure job and suffering from inflation?

Definitely not play online scams, Yes, you can win in HYIP games and I will be good at it with my experience but i will be stealing someone else's money.
If you need an extra income, you can rob banks at nights or something like that too.
As i said before you are looking in wrong places, there are no legit money in online "do-nothing" or "recruit the recruiters" opportunities.
Learn some business management skills, open a pizza shop, hire employess.
Or find a way to resell some local craft on ebay. Write books, sell them online. Part time real-estate, Travel agent, Web site which provides real value services.
There are ways, legal ways.

littleroundman
05-18-2014, 10:21 AM
There are ways, legal ways.

And none of them involve sending someone money, doing nothing and then expecting them to send you back 1.5% a day ROI.

NikSam
05-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Caleb, for example, do you know that US SEC pays pretty big rewards if you compile and provide enough evidence
which will lead to prosecution of multi-million dollar investment fraud.

You can be good at it if you want.

ribshaw
05-19-2014, 11:07 AM
I have both but I want to continue with my exploration of any type of make money opportunity(s). The job alone will not be able to solve inflation issue and cost of living is on the rise. Maybe you are a rich and money is never an issue for you but for others may not be so fortunate as you. I wonder what you would do if you have an unsecure job and suffering from inflation?

From personal experience anytime I have tried to do something "too cute" to make money it vanished in short order. Saving 10%-20% of your income and compound interest is the only "secret" I am aware of that exists for most of us. The time to start is NOW, the price of waiting is huge. Even a small amount will grow exponentially if cared for over the years.

I don't know about where you live, in the US there are a ton of folks paying 15%-20% on credit cards, just getting out from under that debt is better than almost any investment.

As for keeping up with inflation, the only three things worth attention in my opinion are paper assets (quality stocks, bonds and the like) held in brokerage accounts that are insured against fraud by the broker "SIPC" in the US. Or in a bank that is FDIC insured for deposit certificates. (FWIW, I am not a broker or a financial professional so do your own research, but I really like "INDEX" funds for the bulk of our savings.) The fees are low, and over time they have and will likely beat about all the professionally managed stuff.

Hard assets would be number two. Owning real estate or industrial metals. Again simple is better, and metals (especially coins) are ripe for fraud, excessive markups, and theft. If I were going to buy coins, I would ONLY buy for the metal value. If the world collapses I have no desire to live like Mad Max, but one of my buddies wants to have a few coins to bribe the guards. To each his own as they say.

As Nik mentioned your own business is number three, can't really say there other than stay away from MLM. Most of the people I can think of that are business owners sort of "fell" into what they do. A plumber who started taking jobs on the side, a guy who worked for a business and bought the owners out. That sort of thing. Something you understand is best in my opinion, again there are a lot of folks that will be glad to dump overpriced business or business training on some sucker.

adeelnj1
06-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,
Caleb

Hello Caleb
im Adeel Riaz im working with this company since 2010 as marketer and since 2013 as investor i have not found a single problem in it even in bank withdraw or about product etc
im fully 100% satisfied with this company also you will never find any problem or complaint about this company in anywhere, if you wanna see product that im buy from this company or my all withdraw or team tree so you can contect me on skype: xxxxxxxx (skype id) (id removed by mod)
thank you

adeelnj1
06-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Do you really need to ask ??

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/goldforever_zps859b5e7b.jpg

Based in a Caltex service station in Singapore.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/gold_zps24a995a5.jpg

Claiming to be able to turn $100 into $5600 a WEEK

I know you're an old HYIP ponzi player from wayback, Calebjor, but you'd have to be a desperado to put any money to this one.

Hello Admin i just see your comment on this topic i just wanna ask if you have not idea about how its work so how can you post comment there or saying its (n old HYIP ponzi player from wayback, )
even you have not idea its not ponzi its MLM (Multi level marketing )
its working on Team based based on Tree and your earnings depend in your plan
so please before to go post any comment about any company you need to read it who its work or complete plan thanks
Adeel

adeelnj1
06-13-2014, 11:00 AM

HEllo sir please check carefuully its not making just gold plated jewellery
its also offer Real Gold and Diamond jewellery and for your kind information they make donation every year, once you buy any product form him a little piece of amount goes as donation for children.
you says about SOS its not SOS they make donation in ONE by ONE campaign for children.and i think with their donation you have not any problem :)
thanks
Adeel

littleroundman
06-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Yep,

ya got me convinced.

adeelnj1
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Because it is probably a bullshit, and a charity never heard of them.
Or do not care where the money are coming from, a lot of charities aligned themselves with scams in the past (from recent: Uinvest, Dream One Investment), you can not expect them to do any due diligence if someone promises them money.

Hello please before to go bad remarkers you need to get info about it
you say (Why would a reputable charity be associated with some seamy Internet money making site selling gold plated jewellery?)
i wanna told you its making Gold and Diamond jewellery also sign-up as marketer and buy any product which one you like to buy!
and im surprised to see about donation you all have very bad remarkers, listen NikSam you all have just experienced about Ponzi or HYIP therefore in any company just HYIP or Ponzi Shows you, look on internet check you will not see any single person who have any problem from Gold forever about product delivery, quality, or if you working as investor your withdraw will come in 24 hours you will not see any complaint on net about it, if you have bad experience in Uinvest, Dream One Investmen so its not Gold forever problem its your own
Gold forever is working since before them all,
so please dont put bad words on Good and honest company i have earn a lot from there so if i have not problem who working since many years with them wht the problem you have even you are not the member of this company, if you wanna test make account in this company and start work after it post your comments or feeling here is it good or bad

Whip
06-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Hello Admin i just see your comment on this topic i just wanna ask if you have not idea about how its work so how can you post comment there or saying its (n old HYIP ponzi player from wayback, )
even you have not idea its not ponzi its MLM (Multi level marketing )
its working on Team based based on Tree and your earnings depend in your plan
so please before to go post any comment about any company you need to read it who its work or complete plan thanks
Adeel

So you are stating it's gong to be a definitive 97% that lose all their money as opposed to possibly 99%. We don't need to see any 'plan' to know that turning $100 to $5600, and being pushed by a known ponzi/HYIP scam pimp is impossible.

Whip
06-13-2014, 11:29 AM
HEllo sir please check carefuully its not making just gold plated jewellery
its also offer Real Gold and Diamond jewellery and for your kind information they make donation every year, once you buy any product form him a little piece of amount goes as donation for children.
you says about SOS its not SOS they make donation in ONE by ONE campaign for children.and i think with their donation you have not any problem :)
thanks
Adeel

Allegedly. Post indisputable proof or it's the typical bullshit statement scammers use all the time.

littleroundman
06-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Hello Caleb
im Adeel Riaz im working with this company since 2010 as marketer and since 2013 as investor

Domain Name: THEGOLDFOREVER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1710018215_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domain.com
Registrar URL: www.domain.com (http://www.domain.com)
Updated Date: 2014-02-12 01:59:24
Creation Date: 2012-03-30 08:30:30

Whip
06-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Ssssssssssssssssssssssshocking I say!

NikSam
06-13-2014, 12:31 PM
Hello please before to go bad remarkers you need to get info about it
you say (Why would a reputable charity be associated with some seamy Internet money making site selling gold plated jewellery?)
i wanna told you its making Gold and Diamond jewellery also sign-up as marketer and buy any product which one you like to buy!
and im surprised to see about donation you all have very bad remarkers, listen NikSam you all have just experienced about Ponzi or HYIP therefore in any company just HYIP or Ponzi Shows you, look on internet check you will not see any single person who have any problem from Gold forever about product delivery, quality, or if you working as investor your withdraw will come in 24 hours you will not see any complaint on net about it, if you have bad experience in Uinvest, Dream One Investmen so its not Gold forever problem its your own
Gold forever is working since before them all,
so please dont put bad words on Good and honest company i have earn a lot from there so if i have not problem who working since many years with them wht the problem you have even you are not the member of this company, if you wanna test make account in this company and start work after it post your comments or feeling here is it good or bad

Oh , Buddy, when i see a Ponzi , I will call it a Ponzi.
Do not get any illusions, it is a Ponzi.
Some people say I call everything ponzi here, NO - If i hesitate i will not comment, in this case i do not hesitate.

So You made money on it? really ? how much gold you sold ? :) or bought ? :)
oh wait, you were just recruiting suckers who will recruit other suckers who will recruit other suckers.

How is that retail driven ?

Care to find me one single idiot who ever bought gold from their dysfunctional estore and got it delivered :)

Show me a contract/certificate from any reputable gold storage, someone holds but did not get it delivered.

Do I need to mention here laws and regulations on the international gold sales, which this kiddie "gold" store never heard of ?

NikSam
06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
From Terms and Conditions Page:

url: Terms and Condition (http://www.thegoldforever.com/contents.php?id=12)

Oooops, really? I am so sorry I was so wrong.

I am running now to all my banks to wire and invest with you :RpS_lol:

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Hello Whip where you say they say, tern 100$ into 5600$?
i can say 100% you are not join in it there for you not know its plan
its MLM plan with 100$ you will buy any product and after it with your team your earning will go up and up, its not about 100$ investment turn into 5600$ :D
its marker plan.

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 12:43 AM
oho my dear admin once you got wrong!
i wonder about your knowledge and statement, you need to check announcement

News about uniform resource locator (URL) 2011-04-08 12:08:46 Dear customer its news about uniform resource locator Old URL GoldForever.com: The Leading Gold Forever Site on the Net (http://www.goldforever.com) does not work properly or stopped because of some problems,like highest back order and some more..! therefore we are going to change URL. please use this new URL Welcome to Gold Forever (http://www.thegoldforever.com) for fully and faster response, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. (Administration) Gold Forever the way to happiness

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:01 AM
okay Niksam
say away :)
you are a free person have a lot time for posting bad comments even you have not any problem from Gold forever
or may be you are a competitor there for saying all this, anyways my bro you need to pick some proof
even you need to get a signal person who have problem with Gold Forever
about products about withdraw even about bank withdraw
also you say about products so i have buy a product 4 month ago let me going to share pic of it
its for your satisfaction,
one more u say why we buy product from Gold Forever the main reason is when we work in Gold forever as market so we will buy product from Gold forever internal bouns not pay from own pocket, last but not least you are all player of HYIP so you are all no idea about MLM, you need to study Tines, Gold forever, my 7 diamond, amway ETc for your better knowledge,
now all negative mind people stay at home
:scared_1:
:whip_the_worker:

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:06 AM
From Terms and Conditions Page:

tgf_nonhyip.jpg
url: Terms and Condition

Oooops, really? I am so sorry I was so wrong.

I am running now to all my banks to wire and invest with you

NikSam im working as investor since a long time yet have not any problem in withdraw deposit
so what can i say to u
join it check it with 20$
if its gone scam about your mind you will not gona die with 20$ :D
so check it
for 6 month or for 1 or 2 years after it say your feeling about this company
without test or knowledge don't say bad words for someone
thanks

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:07 AM
okay Niksam
say away :)
you are a free person have a lot time for posting bad comments even you have not any problem from Gold forever
or may be you are a competitor there for saying all this,

I know what I am saying, buddy :)

And competitor on what ? on the dumb silly HYIP ?

Or on your little illegal e-currency exchange - LRbuy.org ? :)

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:13 AM
I know what I am saying, buddy :)

And competitor on what ? on the dumb silly HYIP ?

Or on your little illegal e-currency exchange - LRbuy.org ? :)

hahahah
im feeling good
because you have now no words to say
and one more is LRbuy.org is not a little or illiglal exchange i have more then 3100 Cleints and im a verifed officel perfect money exchanger partner
once you are :shocked: :D
if you need some more info about LRBUY.Org then check it on Perfect money officel site
they will told you who is LRBUY.Org

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Muhammad , I have to warn you, you are in wrong place , and specifically bringing up something as PM to your advantage.
You are a bit new to it, no I am not an idiot to invest in your HYIP, and not in any for a fact.
But, you might end in pretty bad legal situation, and you might be making a mistake by coming here.

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:24 AM
BTW, Your Perfect Money (http://www.realscam.com/f43/times-really-changin-perfectmoney-bans-us-users-2346/) is an illegal money laundering operation ran out of Russia, i would be careful to try to establish any credibility with it if i were you :)

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:31 AM
Muhammad , I have to warn you, you are in wrong place , and specifically bringing up something as PM to your advantage.
You are a bit new to it, no I am not an idiot to invest in your HYIP, and not in any for a fact.
But, you might end in pretty bad legal situation, and you might be making a mistake by coming here.

thank you Niksam for your good feelings
here is my little bit earning or withdraw history
if you need any further info i can share with you on skype or i can show you everything on team viewer
my bro don't you worry i know you have loss much amount in HYIP i have also lose a lot but now its time to recover it i have recovered many from Gold forever
Niksam every time you will not lose, dont l ur hope bro!

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:36 AM
That's where you wrong, i did not loose anything with HYIPs, only my time by hunting and putting scammers behind bars :)

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:43 AM
That's where you wrong, i did not loose anything with HYIPs, only my time by hunting and putting scammers behind bars :)
so it means you are not test a single program so just putting comments without any experience?
but bro dont u worry before 2 years some people say same as like you are saying now about GOld forever
but now there are all join in Gold forever and earning a good profit
so im not gone convince you im putting them here with you just for understand to you please without Test or experience don't say Good or bad to anyone
Nkisam whenever you found and bad remarks about gold forever or any complaint about any time (product, quality, withdraw etc)
than post bad comments here
thanks

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Niksam im not new in this field i have test many companies so now have idea to choice good company
and im 100% satisfied with Gold forever

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:46 AM
You know what ? partcipitating in an illegal money scheme, and you saying I should try, I might like it, just with $20 :)
sounds something like:
"Dude, go and rob that old lady, it is easy you might like it is a not big deal just take $20 from her" :)

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:50 AM
You know what ? partcipitating in an illegal money scheme, and you saying I should try, I might like it, just with $20 :)
sounds something like:
"Dude, go and rob that old lady, it is easy you might like it is a not big deal just take $20 from her" :)

no you say you are not a Gold forever member
you have not any idea or any experience about it
so i say join it and buy a share with the minimum amount of 20$ and check it
im not saying to you give me 20$
my withdraw history is front on your eyes , my 1 month withdraw is bigger then your 6 month pay :duh:

adeelnj1
06-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Niksam i know you have not in your mind
no problem from Gold forever but you just make a mission to put bad remarks on internet on about every program
so just leave it
who wanna earn let the take him opportunity to do something to earn some and you have much free time for posting bad remarks without any program knowledge or idea
so im just going for office because i have not freetime.
LAst (its my challenge to you find even a single member who have problem from Gold forever and then say to me i'll leave it same day, i know you will not do it because no one have problem from Gold forever )
now take your free time
bye Take care of yourself

now dont talk bad about Gold forever without any problem or any proof thanks
it is the best bro
ever the best :)

NikSam
06-20-2014, 01:57 AM
listen, i do not care how people over there in Pakistan can play HYIP games and convince themsleves it is not a stealing but a business.
Also i do not know how you personally a deeply muslim or not. But if you are you should know what Riba means and how you condone it.
Also you should know that running any money transmitter service in Pakistan is illegal without proper registrations.
That is up to your conciseness.

But there are also the laws which would punish you for law violations no matter what you believe.

littleroundman
06-20-2014, 02:01 AM
my 1 month withdraw is bigger then your 6 month pay :duh:

How do you know what anyone pay is ??

How much do you have "invested" ??

Are you a millionaire in Pakistan or just another lying HYIP ponzi pimp ??

NikSam
06-20-2014, 02:22 AM
now dont talk bad about Gold forever without any problem or any proof thanks

oh, The Silly one,
1. just look at daily profits of 1.2-3%
2. Check if they even a registered company in Singapore as they claim :)
3. Find me a single investment license in the world which was granted to them :)
4. Find me a single law in either Singapore , Malaysia or Pakistan which authorizes public investments being done online and offered to any sucker who finds the site.
5. Find me a real legal investment company which uses Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, Egopay and other money laundering services.
6. Where are audits, prospectuses, clearing house accounts ?

What else do you need? a cop with handcuffs as a proof ? :)

littleroundman
06-20-2014, 06:26 AM
So, adeelnj1,

is it just coincidence your writing style and peculiarities are an exact match with the "admin" of TheGoldForever.comor are you trying to pull the proverbial wool over our eyes ??

Whip
06-20-2014, 07:13 AM
so it means you are not test a single program so just putting comments without any experience?

people don't have to in order to see it's a scam. you scammers are never as smart as you think. if it was legit, there would be no need for you to be here.

calebjor
07-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Another friend have introduced Gold Forever website to me. I saw the payment proof screenshots that my friend sent to me and I made a decision to sign up for an account and invest to purchase a Health Share at Gold Forever website. I have purchased a Health Share on Thursday, 10 April 2014, 08:33 PM from my account at Gold Forever website.

Share history (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/LfjJ9sc.jpg

Recently I have not received earnings into my account for 8 business days at Gold Forever website.

Earning History (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/epk0q20.jpg

I highly recommend everyone to stay far away from Gold Forever website. I have contacted them regarding missing earnings and they still did not add earnings into my account at Gold Forever website. For information, please check out the following screenshot below.

About Missing Earnings Email (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/gkVgL7o.jpg

Reply from Gold Forever (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/FcxyAEK.jpg

About Missing Earnings Email (Screenshot 2):
http://i.imgur.com/uHeVwGE.jpg

I have sent an email to Gold forever support department but they never added earnings into my account.

Gold Forever have a mandatory requirement for all Gold Forever Investors to do Investor Work. Every Gold Forever Investor must complete 4 steps in order to be qualified for withdrawal and share profit. For further information, please check out the following screenshots below.

Investor Work (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/3NhbLpk.jpg

Investor Work (Screenshot 2):
http://i.imgur.com/kKkbUEN.jpg

Investor Work (Screenshot 3):
http://i.imgur.com/FxQhiiA.jpg

Investor Work (Screenshot 4):
http://i.imgur.com/0I5F3rB.jpg

Investor Work (Screenshot 5):
http://i.imgur.com/yln1TWk.jpg

The problem with Gold Forever is if the Investors don't do the Investor work then their account(s) will be limited and will not be qualified for withdrawal and share profit. I really wish it is not a mandatory requirement for Gold Forever Investors to promote Gold Forever website on one of the websites that they provided but unfortunately it is a mandatory requirement.
I have submitted a withdraw request from my account at Gold Forever website on Monday, 28 July 2014, 11:20 AM. They stated that it will take a maximum of 3 hours to complete but my withdraw request is still pending over 3 hours.

Withdraw amount (Screenshot 4):
http://i.imgur.com/syuHzB6.jpg

Withdraw amount (Screenshot 5):
http://i.imgur.com/7Parugd.jpg

I have invested $20 to purchase a Health Share and lost $8.10 (After their company service fee which is 8%). I can confirm that Gold Forever is a scam.
I'm glad that I have created a "Gold Forever - Thegoldforever.com" thread at Realscam Forum, so that people who does their own due diligence and research by typing in "thegoldforever.com" in the Google Search Engine will be able to find this thread.

I have learn from other Realscam Forum members that there are no legal investment opportunity e.g. sending money to other people from a website, doing nothing (sit back and relax), and then expect them to pay us certain percentage of interest or money. There is the old saying: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

I’m now truly convinced the only legitimate and legal make money opportunity(s) are the ones that requires working hard and smart in order to earn money.

calebjor
07-29-2014, 07:13 AM
After I have posted my above bad experience with Gold Forever my withdrawal is processed. Now my loss is $3.96. It is still a loss.

Withdraw history (Screenshot 2):
http://i.imgur.com/Eq9pMed.jpg

Unfortunately, they still did not add earnings into my account at Gold Forever website.

This type of online investment always makes me worry a lot about my money. Very stressful.

I highly recommend everyone to stay away from Gold Forever. I still believe working hard and smart by offering real product(s) and/ or service(s) to customers are one of the best make money opportunities. I think the so called “push button short cut online investment to financial prosperity” will not work in the real world. It never will.

calebjor
07-29-2014, 07:27 AM
After I have posted my above bad experience with Gold Forever my withdrawal is processed. Now my loss is $3.96. It is still a loss.

Unfortunately, they still did not add earnings into my account at Gold Forever website.

This type of online investment always makes me worry a lot about my money. Very stressful.

I highly recommend everyone to stay away from Gold Forever. I still believe working hard and smart by offering real product(s) and/ or service(s) to customers are one of the best make money opportunities. I think the so called “push button short cut online investment to financial prosperity” will not work in the real world. It never will.

I missed adding the "Withdraw history (Screenshot 1)." I would like to add the "Withdraw history (Screenshot 1)" screenshot below.

Withdraw history (Screenshot 1):
http://i.imgur.com/rO7FBuc.jpg

NikSam
07-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Caleb, i will not be surprised if one day you find another "great opportunity".
You've been told multiple times, every time, that you are dealing with criminals, you always ignore, if you want to be an HYIP player, be it, it is a gambling but when you lure others to join under you with lies (even if you belive them yourself), you will pay for it one day, I promise.

Of course , now when you making noise about "non-payment" the admin will feel obliged to pay you,
he reads here :)

But do not use RS as a method to settle your personal greed with the Admins.
Your payment, non-payment screenshots are not important, you are dealing with CRIMINALS, what the hell else you trying to prove here with them?

PS: Contact me in private if you willing to talk to investigators and punish this scamer.

calebjor
07-29-2014, 11:37 PM
You've been told multiple times, every time, that you are dealing with criminals, you always ignore, if you want to be an HYIP player, be it, it is a gambling but when you lure others to join under you with lies (even if you belive them yourself), you will pay for it one day, I promise.

Of course , now when you making noise about "non-payment" the admin will feel obliged to pay you,
he reads here :)

Your payment, non-payment screenshots are not important, you are dealing with CRIMINALS, what the hell else you trying to prove here with them?

PS: Contact me in private if you willing to talk to investigators and punish this scamer.

A: NikSam, I have purchased a Health Share on Thursday, 10 April 2014, 08:33 PM from my account at Gold Forever website. I have invested $20 to purchase a Health Share way before I have created this thread. To be honest with you, I actually hate to be a HYIP player, fantasy investor etc etc etc. I hate to be forced to promote Gold Forever I really do. But because they held my money hostage I was forced to comply until their demands are met. As I have mentioned I have created this thread so that other people who read this thread they will stay away from Gold Forever.

A: I invested $20 to purchase a Health Share and I lost $3.96. $20 - $16.04 = $3.96. I just want my remaining initial investment back which is $3.96 left. This is not about greed. I just want to get back what I have invested at Gold Forever.