PDA

View Full Version : Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Textex
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

EagleOne
04-01-2014, 09:47 PM
So how do you plan on doing this?

NikSam
04-01-2014, 11:34 PM
One step at the time, first let's do Herbalife. That will establish a due process and a precedent on a lot of cases of misleading and fabricating earning reports filed with SEC.
After that the road is open - most giant pyramids will have to go down or play by their own stated rules (which also means going down :) )

Textex
04-02-2014, 06:45 AM
How do I plan on getting organized? Or how do I plan on taking down Amway? Or both? I think we can do Amway and Herbalife at the same time.

Stewart
04-04-2014, 03:24 AM
@stewart
Here's a very good read for people considering MLM What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? (http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html)

I agree, this is a good article.

Char
04-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Excellent article on why MLM is doomed by design: What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? (http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html)

Textex
04-04-2014, 10:18 AM
I agree, this is a good article.That article is far too complicated. The 2 questions to ask are:
1. What is the level of retail sales to those not in the pyramid? If less than 50%, it is an illegal pyramid, according to the FTC, SEC, and court rulings.
2. How much money is made from the training/motivation tool "side" business? If not reasonable to support the advertised business, it's a RICO fraud. I suggest 50% is a maximum number (for every dollar from the MLM, 50 cents can be made from the tools.

Click on my name and website for information on the world's largest MLM scam, most other MLMs have the problems noted above.

Textex
04-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Excellent article on why MLM is doomed by design: What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? (http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html)As I said on another thread, "That article is far too complicated. The 2 questions to ask are:
1. What is the level of retail sales to those not in the pyramid? If less than 50%, it is an illegal pyramid, according to the FTC, SEC, and court rulings.
2. How much money is made from the training/motivation tool "side" business? If not reasonable to support the advertised business, it's a RICO fraud. I suggest 50% is a maximum number (for every dollar from the MLM, 50 cents can be made from the tools.

Click on my name and website for information on the world's largest MLM scam, most other MLMs have the problems noted above.

Also, this thread is about how to take down Amway, not a long discussion about what is wrong with MLM.

NikSam
04-04-2014, 11:23 AM
If you really want to take down Amway, start by kicking out and never vote for congressmen who are on the take from Amway and DSA.

Till then, or till they cut their ties with DSA themselves, it will be long exhausting battle hard to win.
But the Herbalife case might be an eye opener for some politicians who backing up this crime now.

ribshaw
04-04-2014, 01:37 PM
While education helps, these scams are often very sophisticated, and most people will still get scammed. Therefore law enforcement needs to go after them HARD, in order to make them think twice about starting a new one.

People will always be scammed and law enforcement will never go after criminals as hard as we would like. People will always like to think they have found some special way to make money. Even in places where hands get chopped, bread still gets stolen.

While I would love to see life or damn near sentences for white collar crime, no punishment in the world will get most of the victims money back. The Madoff Ponzi will cost the taxpayer MILLIONS, that same cash could have educated tens of thousands to not let someone both control the money and the statements.

No matter crime will always be with us.

Char
04-04-2014, 01:46 PM
That article is far too complicated. The 2 questions to ask are:

How about we move this conversation to this realscam thread that textex started: http://www.realscam.com/f9/amway-trunk-mlm-tree-lets-chop-down-3101/

I'm chomping at the bit to respond to this.

All in favor?????

ribshaw
04-04-2014, 02:13 PM
How about we move this conversation to this realscam thread that textex started: http://www.realscam.com/f9/amway-trunk-mlm-tree-lets-chop-down-3101/

I'm chomping at the bit to respond to this.

All in favor?????

Probably a good move to keep the Flexkom thread clean. Why not just copy the quote over and go, then folks can link back here if they want.

Char
04-04-2014, 02:38 PM
As I said on another thread, "That article is far too complicated. The 2 questions to ask are:

Also, this thread is about how to take down Amway, not a long discussion about what is wrong with MLM.

I see. So you want to discuss that your car was hit by a drunk driver and talk about how to fix your car and reconfigure the intersection where it happened and make drunk driving illegal? And you find it irrelevant to discuss why alcohol impairs judgement and function???

Yes, the tools scam, rallies, and ridiculous prices are all valid arguments but I'd be wondering why they exist.

It's because one cannot make money in MLM in the traditional sense. The article I posted gets to the root of the problem - An inherent problem that cannot be fixed.

People will not be able to sell nor want to sell 50% of product. If I have to be a salesman, I'm going to apply for a job that pays me for my time with benefits and commission bonus. I'd expect a territory so saturation isn't a problem and my neighbor isn't selling the same thing etc. etc. People joining MLMs want to be business owners not sales people peddling crap and they don't want to work door to door. Tell them the truth and requirements to make it legal and they won't join. (see the inherent problem)

Just curious, do you think there are any good MLMs? Which ones?

Don't get me wrong, we are on the same side, I despise everything about Amway and wish you luck in this mission. I just think its important to explain to people why alcohol gets into your bloodstream and makes you impaired while driving. It's a necessary part of the discussion.

NikSam
04-04-2014, 03:02 PM
... do you think there are any good MLMs? ...

can help you with that – good MLM is "dead" (busted) MLM :)

ribshaw
04-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Tell them the truth and requirements to make it legal and they won't join. (see the inherent problem)

For my time, this is where it is at. BUT we all have our own methods and reasons for writing about it at all. Taking the granddaddy of them all Amway/Quixtar/Amquix/Plain old Amway year after year people hear the pitch and join. The company has done next to nothing to stop the tools scam. Dexter Yeager was still #1 , and most of his income wasn't coming from "self shoppers" last I heard. Maybe this has all been cleaned up. :RpS_wink:

Just this week the supreme court once again ruled that giving money to political parties is the same thing as free speech. Supreme Court strikes down aggregate campaign giving limits - Josh Gerstein and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/supreme-court-campaign-donations-limit-105284.html) I try not to mix politics with scam busting, but if anyone thinks this sort of thing is going to give more ammo to the people than to Herbalife or Amway they might not have thought it through. Couple this with Citizens United, and I expect nothing but token actions out of our government. As a matter of public policy, I don't think either Ackman or Herbalife should be able to buy politicians, er I mean speak freely.

That leads me back to the conclusion that the only thing that will change in the near future is the number of people who fall for the sham that is MLM. Tell people that they will make $10 a week on average no matter how hard they work, how many seminars they attend, or how many tapes they listen to. Some will listen, others won't and every now and again someone will stop by and say thanks.

NikSam
04-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Supreme Court strikes down aggregate campaign giving limits - Josh Gerstein and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/supreme-court-campaign-donations-limit-105284.html) ...

Things are returning to the middle ages, when the only option for regular folks to vote is with pitchforks and torches.

Char
04-04-2014, 03:37 PM
can help you with that – good MLM is "dead" (busted) MLM :)

DEAD???? I say never born!!!!! NEVER EXISTED!!! People are just playing catch up and realizing there aren't any good mlms because of true life horror stories posted on the Internet which didn't exist back then.

I'm with you on the Nigerian letter scam. If enough word gets out, people will HOPEFULLY steer clear.

I don't care what the letter says, if it's from Nigeria then I'm not sending money, i.e. I don't care what crap you're selling, if it's MLM or network marketing, I'm not joining!!!

Char
04-04-2014, 04:19 PM
^^^^I wanted to clarify the DEAD never existed part - Meant to be a jestful comment to Niksam.

Char
04-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Amway's 6-4-2 plan and it's hidden caveat.

Actually this applies to all the...you get "x" who get "x" who get "x" plans.

It's sounds so easy when the recruiter says "you" find 6 people, who find 4, who find 2. "You" will make money and collect residual. "You" will be excited because "you" are making money. Now the caveat:

How do you think the "2" is feeling about Amway? He has no one and making zip. What's his incentive to stay? "4" was on his way but he just lost both of his "2s" who were not happy. "4" no longer has anyone and he leaves and so on.

6-4-2 and retirement is a fallacy - There will never be a happy "2". "You" can never stop recruiting because those without a downline will leave and that will trickle up to you.

^^^^Bet they don't point this out in any Amway meeting. And probably one of the many reasons all of us who have tried Amway aren't zillionaires like we thought we'd be.

I hope someone will find this explanation useful. To be honest, this caveat wasn't obvious to me for a long time and then my lightbulb flashed.

littleroundman
04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Don't worry about the "2"

What happens if there's 10 "you" at the meeting ???

It's even worse if there's 10 meetings happening in your city that night

Work out the numbers involved if every MLM meeting uses the "You get 6 who find 4 who find 2" scenario

Here's how a pyramid with " 6 who get 6" works

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/pyramid-scheme-2_zpsb69611ac.gif

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/pyramidscheme_zps5283defd.png

Now perhaps readers can understand how the saying "It's not Amway, is it ?" came into being in virtually every country in the Western world

One wonders how many people HAVEN'T been hit up at least once by an enthusiastic Amway recruiter.

path2prosperity
04-05-2014, 12:38 AM
How do I plan on getting organized? Or how do I plan on taking down Amway? Or both? I think we can do Amway and Herbalife at the same time.

MLMs are evolving systems that will die a natural death if they evolve too quickly or too slowly . There is not much an individual can do about "the rate of change" but we can point out that even the big ones like Amway and Herbalife have already evolved into a decaying mess.

Most of us know that one bad apple spoils a batch of them. The whole industry is infected and news has reached the search engines so keep up posting that news and that will hasten the rate of decay. Politicians can not do much about the natural evolution of any system.

Char
04-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Don't worry about the "2"

What happens if there's 10 "you" at the meeting ???

It's even worse if there's 10 meetings happening in your city that night

Work out the numbers involved if every MLM meeting uses the "You get 6 who find 4 who find 2" scenario

Here's how a pyramid with " 6 who get 6" works

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/pyramid-scheme-2_zpsb69611ac.gif

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/pyramidscheme_zps5283defd.png

Now perhaps readers can understand how the saying "It's not Amway, is it ?" came into being in virtually every country in the Western world

One wonders how many people HAVEN'T been hit up at least once by an enthusiastic Amway recruiter.

Scary isn't it???

One thing I was also trying to point out is the double speak which MLMs have perfected.

They make 6-4-2 sound so easy.

The double speak is that all those 6,4, and 2s essentially are "YOU" to all uplines MEANING you might be someones "2". The expectation however is that that "2" i. e. "you" are now expected to find "6". There can not actually be a 6, 4 or 2 end to survive because "2" doesn't make money and will drop. Now enter the pyramid diagram exponential when everyone needs six (which I just explained why) and we can clearly see the problem.

We have two problems connected.

All people will need "6" to make money and avoid drop outs but there aren't enough people in the world for all people to have "6".

Enter the need for outside sales. Problem, people don't sign up in MLM to be salesmen and if they were willing, it's hard to sell retail because the customer can just sign up and pay cost which of course is preferred in MLM because loyal customers are recruits hence the focus on that.

:RpS_huh:Anyone confused?

The MLM system is a very well hidden, sophisticated scam.

Yes, textex. I too see Amway as the mother ship.

Char
04-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Another must read which I just found. Same guy but a different page. More good information!!!

What is Wrong With MLM - FAQ (http://www.vandruff.com/mlm_FAQ.html#4)

NikSam
04-05-2014, 04:58 PM
"You want us to sell Amway" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmNc-cpx5o

NikSam
04-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Multi-Level Marketing Network Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtH07n-Lns

Till you get rid of politicians backing up MLM scams, not much can be done, only exposing and multiplying public outrage are the options.

Char
04-06-2014, 09:25 AM
^^^^WOW. First time I've seen that one. SUMS EVERYTHING UP QUITE NICELY.

Yes, exposing and multiplying the outage. I'd also add SHAMING those involved.

Textex
04-06-2014, 09:23 PM
I see. So you want to discuss that your car was hit by a drunk driver and talk about how to fix your car and reconfigure the intersection where it happened and make drunk driving illegal? And you find it irrelevant to discuss why alcohol impairs judgement and function???

Yes, the tools scam, rallies, and ridiculous prices are all valid arguments but I'd be wondering why they exist.

It's because one cannot make money in MLM in the traditional sense. The article I posted gets to the root of the problem - An inherent problem that cannot be fixed.

People will not be able to sell nor want to sell 50% of product. If I have to be a salesman, I'm going to apply for a job that pays me for my time with benefits and commission bonus. I'd expect a territory so saturation isn't a problem and my neighbor isn't selling the same thing etc. etc. People joining MLMs want to be business owners not sales people peddling crap and they don't want to work door to door. Tell them the truth and requirements to make it legal and they won't join. (see the inherent problem)

Just curious, do you think there are any good MLMs? Which ones?

Don't get me wrong, we are on the same side, I despise everything about Amway and wish you luck in this mission. I just think its important to explain to people why alcohol gets into your bloodstream and makes you impaired while driving. It's a necessary part of the discussion.I think we're closer together in our thinking than you may be thinking we are. I believe most MLMs would implode if the 50% retail sales was enforced and the tool profit levels were required to be disclosed. The 2 that I believe are legitimate, and I haven't studied them nearly enough to come to any conclusion, are Tupperware and Pampered Chef.

Textex
04-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Multi-Level Marketing Network Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtH07n-Lns

Till you get rid of politicians backing up MLM scams, not much can be done, only exposing and multiplying public outrage are the options.The FTC is going after Herbalife right now, so the iron is HOT! We can bypass the politicians if we make big enough of a stink. These 3 are part of the problem, not the solution. I'm not saying they are 100% wrong about everything they are saying, just that they are "career" critics who are TALKING they would like to stop MLM scams, but they ACT as in a way to continue their critic careers, such as being paid to testify at trials, writing and selling books, representing people against MLMs in trials, etc.

FitzPatrick believes in the "unending recruiting pyramid" theory, which is in line with the saturation pyramids you see elsewhere on this thread, and this judge not only rejected the FTC's "unending recruiting pyramid" but laughed at it, mocked it, and made fun of it: MLM Legal (http://www.mlmlegal.com/legal-cases/GerRoMar_v_FTC.php) (see section IV). The problem with this theory is it doesn't pan out in the real world. Amway alone (not to mention the hundreds of other MLMs out there, plus the thousands that have come and gone) would saturate the entire planet in about 32 years, and Amway has been around for 55 years, if each person sponsored only one person/year (ignoring births, deaths, and people quitting, admittedly major assumptions). The REAL problem is what I said originally, people are brought in, go broke, then are churned out, and a new "mark" is identified and the cycle begins again. FitzPatrick and Brooks (and one or 2 others) started a web site, mlmpetition.com, but then froze it. You can find my comments under "Scott Johnson." I've tried talking/emailing sense into them, to no avail.

Textex
04-06-2014, 10:12 PM
^^^^WOW. First time I've seen that one. SUMS EVERYTHING UP QUITE NICELY.

Yes, exposing and multiplying the outage. I'd also add SHAMING those involved.You just made my point. That video has been out for 4 years, you are someone who closely monitors scams, and you haven't seen it. Therefore, it obviously didn't go viral. A half hour video won't be watched, let alone the subject matter being of interest to the typical person. That's why we need to change our tactics to stir things up. We need a simple message, the complaints have to be clearly illegal, and we have to make a lot of noise. Again, who's in?

Char
04-09-2014, 04:25 PM
You just made my point. That video has been out for 4 years, you are someone who closely monitors scams, and you haven't seen it. Therefore, it obviously didn't go viral. A half hour video won't be watched, let alone the subject matter being of interest to the typical person. That's why we need to change our tactics to stir things up. We need a simple message, the complaints have to be clearly illegal, and we have to make a lot of noise. Again, who's in?

I think all ways to spread the word would be good. My contribution is posting here and in conversation when it comes up.

The MLM double talk is miles ahead of us and it's hard to get people to see why it doesn't work. If you just say its an illegal pyramid scheme, they say no it's not - That's too simple IMO. This is why I like the link I posted as it gets right to the heart of the matter which IS long.

It's funny, this is the second time I've posted my 6-4-2 explanation on a scam site and it got very little response from both sides. I really thought I was on to something as I didn't even think of it that way for a long time. When I realized that there can NEVER be a "2", I really got it. This is why it's not as simple as they make it sound. I'm aware it's hard to grasp at first and I need to refine my explanation.

I feel that even if there is a clear law, the scammers will figure a way around it. For example, tell the Amway computer you've done 50 pv to retail customers each month by making up names.

I agree, somehow the word needs to get out better but we need to be armed with the reasons why. When people hear and think they can make easy money, they will turn a blind eye if it's "not too illegal" if you know what I mean. Now, explain to them why they can't make money the way it's explained and I think we will get somewhere.

Again, room for anything and everything to get the message out is ALL good.

Textex
04-09-2014, 11:31 PM
I think all ways to spread the word would be good. My contribution is posting here and in conversation when it comes up.

The MLM double talk is miles ahead of us and it's hard to get people to see why it doesn't work. If you just say its an illegal pyramid scheme, they say no it's not - That's too simple IMO. This is why I like the link I posted as it gets right to the heart of the matter which IS long.

It's funny, this is the second time I've posted my 6-4-2 explanation on a scam site and it got very little response from both sides. I really thought I was on to something as I didn't even think of it that way for a long time. When I realized that there can NEVER be a "2", I really got it. This is why it's not as simple as they make it sound. I'm aware it's hard to grasp at first and I need to refine my explanation.

I feel that even if there is a clear law, the scammers will figure a way around it. For example, tell the Amway computer you've done 50 pv to retail customers each month by making up names.

I agree, somehow the word needs to get out better but we need to be armed with the reasons why. When people hear and think they can make easy money, they will turn a blind eye if it's "not too illegal" if you know what I mean. Now, explain to them why they can't make money the way it's explained and I think we will get somewhere.

Again, room for anything and everything to get the message out is ALL good.At any moment in time, there certainly can be a "2." If you think they can get around any rule, let's just give up....

I agree all ways is good, but if posting on a blog isn't effective, we have to do more. I also agree we can't just say it's a scam, and I don't do that. The 2 main problems are lack of retail sales to non-participants makes it an illegal pyramid (the FTC and SEC web sites agree with this, as do a number of court judgments), and the tool scams, which are clearly in violation of the FTC Section 5 rules which prohibit unfair and deceptive practices, and this is also RICO fraud. That's it, period. The scammers simply can't answer those questions effectively without lying. I have a conference number, and you can keep your number confidential. Or we can discuss on Skype, let me know which you prefer. Thanks.

Char
04-10-2014, 04:59 AM
At any moment in time, there certainly can be a "2." If you think they can get around any rule, let's just give up....

I agree all ways is good, but if posting on a blog isn't effective, we have to do more. I also agree we can't just say it's a scam, and I don't do that. The 2 main problems are lack of retail sales to non-participants makes it an illegal pyramid (the FTC and SEC web sites agree with this, as do a number of court judgments), and the tool scams, which are clearly in violation of the FTC Section 5 rules which prohibit unfair and deceptive practices, and this is also RICO fraud. That's it, period. The scammers simply can't answer those questions effectively without lying. I have a conference number, and you can keep your number confidential. Or we can discuss on Skype, let me know which you prefer. Thanks.

Could you explain this statement to me?
"At any moment in time, there certainly can be a "2.""

Blogging is effective for some people - Myself for example. I was asked to join ASD and another scam site saved me. I've also learned so much about MLM.

Other than educating people, how do you specifically suggest "doing more"? What are your ideas?

Btw, I'm not prepared to spend any of my personal money - Amway already took enough of mine:RpS_biggrin:

Also, I know there is a lot of debate over what qualifies an an "end user". I'm not convinced by the mlmers interpretation, but this is just another example of skirting around the law the scammers use.

Textex
04-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Could you explain this statement to me?
"At any moment in time, there certainly can be a "2.""

Blogging is effective for some people - Myself for example. I was asked to join ASD and another scam site saved me. I've also learned so much about MLM.

Other than educating people, how do you specifically suggest "doing more"? What are your ideas?

Btw, I'm not prepared to spend any of my personal money - Amway already took enough of mine:RpS_biggrin:

Also, I know there is a lot of debate over what qualifies an an "end user". I'm not convinced by the mlmers interpretation, but this is just another example of skirting around the law the scammers use.I can explain all of the above much more effectively and quickly talking, as I suggested above. Which do you prefer, a conference call or Skype?

Char
04-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Remember, we're on the same side!!!

Please explain why there "can" be a "2" here. I really want everyone to see this discussion.

And with respect, I don't know you and I'm not comfortable communicating privately with you.

Textex
04-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Remember, we're on the same side!!!

Please explain why there "can" be a "2" here. I really want everyone to see this discussion.

And with respect, I don't know you and I'm not comfortable communicating privately with you.No thanks, it is too time consuming. Also, I offered methods you can keep your identity confidential. Remember, I don't know you, either. But if you want to know more about me, read my blog. Later.

ribshaw
04-10-2014, 12:13 PM

From where I sit the explanation makes perfect sense, along with "who actually sells the stuff", which is always the other guy. I may muck it up a little, I see virtually everyone in Amway(OR ANY MLM) is a deceived or soon to be disillusioned "2" who dreams of being a "6", yet seldom makes it to "4". A "2" is doing nothing but feeding the "6" and teasing the "4", and the most likely outcome is becoming a "0".

The companies will claim the "2" is just a retail customer when it is convenient for them, and those that are still "plugged in" will claim the "2" isn't working the plan, or some similar cliche.

I agree, somehow the word needs to get out better but we need to be armed with the reasons why. When people hear and think they can make easy money, they will turn a blind eye if it's "not too illegal" if you know what I mean.

This is the meat of the problem, and the person who figures it out will be a blogging "6". A few things come to mind, one being that at some point you are not dealing with a rational actor. Numbers don't matter, facts don't matter, what "former" friends and family say don't matter. How did Jim Jones do what he did? Try that at your next neighborhood get together and people will almost wish you were pushing Amway.

There is a LOT of good discussion on the link below, this is the first comment. What they are saying I have heard 1000 times if I heard it once. While enjoyable, it can be very difficult to rationally discuss the merits of the phrases that are being parroted as the gospel with people who are at this stage. Maybe life and experience will cause them to revisit it, certainly there are things I thought differently about at 20 than I do now.
================================================== ==============
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/AUS/index.htm

The articles that you have just printed are total scum. This thing about Amway being a cult is ludicrous. Look at Ray Kroc, he took a system developed by the McDonald brothers, and eventua lly made $Billions. That was done by DUPLICATION. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it. To all of the "quitters, I hope you come around again, you didn't want to win. If you did, you would have shown some sticking power." Col. Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chick- en took 1009 no's before he sold his first franchise. Look at Rudy Ruddiger, he went through two years of junior college to make it into Notre Dame. He then played four years of practice team football to play in one game. He only played in one play, but he seized the moment and made a sack!!!!! God honored him because he stuck it out!! Anyone can build this business if they follow the system. I guess you consider "McDonalds a CULT TOO!!" :RpS_thumbsup:This page really pisses me off. :RpS_thumbsup:A bunch of observant losers contributed to this worthless page. I have been called to preach, and the Lord is the head of my life. (Not my upline.) If you want some of the nicer things in life, evaluate your current situation. Can you succeed working for another man, coming in when he want's you to? I want to live the live of a caveman. "I wake up when I'm ready, I eat when I'm hungry, I do what I choose all day, and I go to bed when I'm tired. Can you do that with a 40hr/wk JOB?

!!!!!NO!!!!!

Can you do this with Amway if you are consistent for a 2-5 year period? *** YES, YOU CAN DO IT!!! ******

The guy that created this page has job mentality, he probably won't make it in this world.

Thanks for listening

'Slam Dunking Diamond'

P.S. I will be financially independent on 8-23-97, where will you be if your mouth is doing all the talking, vs. your feet taking action.

================================================== ==============

Now, explain to them why they can't make money the way it's explained and I think we will get somewhere.

I am cynical, but it will always be a constant battle, if not Amway(OR INSERT MLM HERE) would have collapsed under its own weight long ago. The same would be true for virtually every Ponzi scheme in existence, yet year after year...

One thing that occurred to me the other day is that of the value proposition of buying from yourself is just not there. If 95-99% of people quit any given MLM in 5 years they must not see any true value in the product beyond using it as a tool to make money from others. Even if they hated recruiting, hated Rich Dad blather, hated sleeping in their car to get front row at Family Reunion Free Enterprise Day, they would continue to use the stuff themselves. Unless of course, they realized somewhere along the way that they were purchasing overpriced or inferior products.

Like Col. Sanders, 1000s will challenge our methods and we will have to keep plugging away just the same. I suspect a lot of people show up here and keep their wallet in their pocket based on solid information that is provided. That is a W in my book.

Textex
04-10-2014, 01:08 PM
ribshaw, perhaps you would be interested with working together to shut down Amway. Are you interested?

Textex
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
ribshaw, perhaps you would be interested with working together to shut down Amway. Are you interested?I would remind everyone of this truism: Seneca quotes (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/it_is_not_because_things_are_difficult_that_we_do/14740.html)

ribshaw
04-10-2014, 04:18 PM
ribshaw, perhaps you would be interested with working together to shut down Amway. Are you interested?

Off the top of my head I have more scam stuff on my plate than I can get to right now. It is hard to know what your game plan is if you won't share it here. Just cut and paste the thing over.
I will check out your blog and see what you are proposing, just so I don't get dressed down for being lazy.

The current regulatory environment and Robert Kiyosaki becoming a best selling author based on a series of lies and platitudes make me skeptical that Amway is going anywhere. It takes three to tango, a company willing to bend the rules, a government willing to look the other way, and perhaps most important a pool of people who will buy into bullshit they are fed without asking for a new menu. Making that last group (IMO) as small as possible by providing sound alternatives is one of the biggest chunks we can take out of the MLM tree.

At the same time, don't be so coy, if your method is sound for ending Amway then put it on the anti-scam buffet. Hell the last link I posted the MLM'r claimed they would be retired in 1997 and reads just like anything posted in 2014. To say maybe there is a better way.

===============================
While we teach, we learn.
Seneca

Textex
04-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Some of what I am planning I want to keep confidential. It would be similar to posting my playbook before playing a game against another team. You let me know if you'd rather do what you're doing or having a larger impact. As the saying goes, keep doing what you've been doing and expecting different results is a definition of insanity.

Char
04-10-2014, 07:16 PM
That's all you needed to say re keeping some things confidential, geez. May I suggest using the PM option here?

As my saying goes, "It's what they don't say that is very telling"

Works especially well in relationships - Listening to what they're not saying.

Textex
04-10-2014, 08:07 PM
That's all you needed to say re keeping some things confidential, geez. May I suggest using the PM option here?

As my saying goes, "It's what they don't say that is very telling"

Works especially well in relationships - Listening to what they're not saying.You can suggest anything you want. It takes as many keystrokes in PM as it does here. Later.

Char
04-10-2014, 09:12 PM
This is a blogging site, is it not? Eiyiyi

I wish textex luck in helping the cause his way. I'm doing my best and operating via what my comfort level is re trying to protect myself from strangers - I think that's reasonable as there are a lot of nuts out there.

I also speak from personal experience that scam dot com, a blogging site, helped me. Unfortunately, they are not what they use to be as most people have moved here and realscam.com is now the preferred site IMO. Back in the day however, the other site saved me 5k and I owe SBM, GOG and others.

Have a nice day.

Textex
04-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Of course this is a blogging site, but that doesn't mean we have to only stay here and blog, right? Eiyiyi

If you're doing your best, that's all anyone can ask from you.

However, it's not only about you. There are millions of others who will be scammed, unless we do more than merely blog. If you don't want to help them, fine. I've been blogging about Amway and other MLM scams since 2005, and this is the first time I found this blog, so if you think you're going to reach very many people, I would disagree.

Have a nice day.

Char
04-11-2014, 06:10 AM
What makes you think I only stay here and blog? Remember you said some things should remain confidential.

All about me you say? I volunteer a lot of my time here because I know it's helpful to some like it was to me. Sorry you don't approve.

You come to a blogging site and use it to recruit for your cause, admit that you've been blogging since 2005 about Amway unsuccessfully with your site, frustrated, you bash and offend this site for not reaching enough people however it often comes up on page one of google now and is gaining momentum, you ask the bloggers here to help but only on your terms, and then alienate the people who also hate Amway.

To quote Ribshaw, "Me no likey". I still wish you luck in taking down Amway your way.

Textex
04-11-2014, 10:19 AM
What makes you think I only stay here and blog? Remember you said some things should remain confidential.

All about me you say? I volunteer a lot of my time here because I know it's helpful to some like it was to me. Sorry you don't approve.

You come to a blogging site and use it to recruit for your cause, admit that you've been blogging since 2005 about Amway unsuccessfully with your site, frustrated, you bash and offend this site for not reaching enough people however it often comes up on page one of google now and is gaining momentum, you ask the bloggers here to help but only on your terms, and then alienate the people who also hate Amway.

To quote Ribshaw, "Me no likey". I still wish you luck in taking down Amway your way.I said all you do is blog because you're unwilling to make a simple phone call, while keeping your number confidential. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude you aren't doing much else. And the "confidential" line doesn't fit logic. Even YOU said we are on the same side, but you can't even make a phone call. LOL

Yes, all about you. As I said, there will be very few people stumble across this blog, and even fewer who will find what they are looking for, as that's the nature of blogs. It's people like YOU that are a large part of the reason I haven't made much [visible] headway since 2005. You sit behind a keyboard and type, and it's not enough. But that's okay, we can't all be competent.

I don't consider a simple phone call as "only my terms," and if you aren't willing to make a simple phone call, it is YOU who are doing the alienating. I was merely reaching out and got rejected - by YOU.

I don't recall ribshaw saying, "Me no likely." I still wish you luck with plucking on a keyboard, thinking you are making a measurable difference.

Whip
04-11-2014, 10:24 AM
you really need to get over yourself dude. You have no idea what anyone else is doing to make a difference.

Textex
04-11-2014, 10:40 AM
you really need to get over yourself dude. You have no idea what anyone else is doing to make a difference.I got over myself a LONG time ago, it's the others on this blog that can't get over themselves, "dude." Or more accurately, they can't get over their fear. Since people are unwilling to make a simple phone call, I have a very good idea what else is being done - next to nothing. Otherwise, you would have responded to multiply our efforts and impact when the offer was made. Empty words, as usual. LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Since people are unwilling to make a simple phone call, HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO DO, OR HAVE DONE ??
HERE'S A HINT FOR YOU, POKEY. IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE TO POST HERE AND MAKE PHONE CALLS AND CONTACT LEGISLATORS AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH MULTIPLE AUTHORITIES AND IT CAN BE DONE WITH A MINIMUM OF FUSS AND NO NEED TO PUBLICIZE THE FACT OR SEEK ANYONES' APPROVAL

I have a very good idea what else is being done - YOU HAVEN'T GOT A BLOODY CLUE

Otherwise, you would have responded to multiply our efforts and impact when the offer was made. UNLESS, OF COURSE, YOUR WINNING PERSONALITY, PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR ON OTHER FORUMS AND SCINTILLATING WIT HAVE CONVINCED PEOPLE YOU'RE NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON WITH WHOM THEY WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED AND ARE MORE LIKELY TO ALIENATE THE VERY PEOPLE THEY SEEK TO INFLUENCE

Empty words as usual. THE ESSENCE OF GOOD COMMUNICATION CAN BE FOUND IN THE RESULTS IT ACHIEVES. IF THIS IS THE "USUAL" RESPONSE YOU GET, MIGHT I RESPECTFULLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND EXAMINE YOUR OWN COMMUNICATION SKILLS RATHER THAN BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR LACK OF RESULTS

IOW, pokey, if you don't like the way other people operate, REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam) doesn't measure up to your lofty standards and your SEO results are of a superior level, the exit is down the hall on your left

CHEERIO,

CYA

Textex
04-11-2014, 11:32 AM
IOW, pokey, if you don't like the way other people operate, REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam) doesn't measure up to your lofty standards and your SEO results are of a superior level, the exit is down the hall on your left

CHEERIO,

CYAConfident people reach out, scared people lash out. So you're scared, too? LOL

Char
04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
I have no problems admitting that you scare me.

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
So you're scared, too? LOL

as I said, "scintillating wit"

Textex
04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
I have no problems admitting that you scare me.Wow, that's the first time somebody has admitted they got scared of me by turning down a confidential phone call. But it's a wonderful, diverse world we live in, isn't it? LOL

Textex
04-11-2014, 12:01 PM
as I said, "scintillating wit"Better than a nitwit, littleroundman. LOL

Char
04-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Wow, that's the first time somebody has admitted they got scared of me by turning down a confidential phone call. But it's a wonderful, diverse world we live in, isn't it? LOL

You are clearly unaware of the hostility you exude.

Textex
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
You are clearly unaware of the hostility you exude.You are clearly unaware of the fear and stupidity you exude. LOL

Soapboxmom
04-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Confident people reach out, scared people lash out. So you're scared, too? LOL
Textex,

You are way out of line plain and simple. This is an open discussions site and we respect the wish of our members to stay anonymous. We also respect their right not to be bullied by some anonymous troll who is asking to make contact with them.

It is not about being scared or not doing what is right to address the many egregious scams out there. It is about being safe and sensible. Anything you should wish to do in your efforts to expose Amway that is legitimate should not need to be kept secret. So, what are you afraid of?

Textex
04-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Textex,

You are way out of line plain and simple. This is an open discussions site and we respect the wish of our members to stay anonymous. We also respect their right not to be bullied by some anonymous troll who is asking to make contact with them.

It is not about being scared or not doing what is right to address the many egregious scams out there. It is about being safe and sensible. Anything you should wish to do in your efforts to expose Amway that is legitimate should not need to be kept secret. So, what are you afraid of?What is out of line about asking to talk?

I am also NOT anonymous (read my blog), nor a troll.

I'm not trying to violate anybody's anonymity.

I offered a conference call with an ability to keep your number confidential, or communicate via Skype.

If you're scared I will somehow misuse your Skype account, get an additonal one specifically for our discussions.

Exactly how does anybody "bully" somebody on a blog? LOL

Your definition of "safe and sensible" is doing very little, and if that's okay with you, it's okay with me.

As I explained above, I'm not interested in showing Amway the "playbook." In fact, it isn't safe or sensible to do so.

I'm not afraid of anything, with the exception typing my fingers to the bone with this nonsense about being scared about making a simple phone call. LOL

What you people don't get is I don't WANT to work with you if you're scared, so stay scared and keep to yourselves. I have no problem with that. LOL

Let me guess - you're too scared to talk as well?

ribshaw
04-11-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't recall ribshaw saying, "Me no likely."

He said it on another thread, always yammering about something that one is. More so when he does not have enough sandwich left over to feed the pigeons.

I just checked and there are 667 users on line, which is pretty much the norm at any given time. Who knows why they are here or for what they might be researching. Some will be able to save their money from one pernicious game or another. There is NO more cost effective way to get that many people in one place and give them information. I think you underestimate the power of the written word versus whatever your plan to shutter Amway might be. Amway operates similar to a cult in keeping messages simple, repeating them often, separating members from unbelievers, then letting visions of financial freedom take over. Nothing has changed in almost forty years of their methods or their lack of results for the 99% of distributors FTC be damned.

There is an old saying "You can't cheat an honest man", which is mostly true as it relates to confidence games. We have NO way of knowing how many people did not get roped into something because of what was written here,there, or elsewhere. It will never be zero, life just doesn't work that way. I will be interested to see what happens with Herbalife, but right now I am betting on a lil slappy poo, a new mission statement, and business as usual. With that environment, me thinks it best to give people information and hope they process it and make sound decision.

Good luck just the same.

Textex
04-11-2014, 01:21 PM
He said it on another thread, always yammering about something that one is. More so when he does not have enough sandwich left over to feed the pigeons.

I just checked and there are 667 users on line, which is pretty much the norm at any given time. Who knows why they are here or for what they might be researching. Some will be able to save their money from one pernicious game or another. There is NO more cost effective way to get that many people in one place and give them information. I think you underestimate the power of the written word versus whatever your plan to shutter Amway might be. Amway operates similar to a cult in keeping messages simple, repeating them often, separating members from unbelievers, then letting visions of financial freedom take over. Nothing has changed in almost forty years of their methods or their lack of results for the 99% of distributors FTC be damned.

There is an old saying "You can't cheat an honest man", which is mostly true as it relates to confidence games. We have NO way of knowing how many people did not get roped into something because of what was written here,there, or elsewhere. It will never be zero, life just doesn't work that way. I will be interested to see what happens with Herbalife, but right now I am betting on a lil slappy poo, a new mission statement, and business as usual. With that environment, me thinks it best to give people information and hope they process it and make sound decision.

Good luck just the same."He" said it? Do you normally refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

Thanks for proving my point:
1. "Nothing has changed in almost forty years of their methods or their lack of results for the 99% of distributors...." then "I think you underestimate the power of the written word versus whatever your plan to shutter Amway might be." I think you grossly overestimate how consequential this blog is, and the results are the proof.
2. I just check, and there are 3 on this thread. LOL
3. "Who knows why they are here or for what they might be researching." - I think it's mainly people endlessly typing and refusing to make a simple phone call.
4. How many people are being scammed by FHTM right now? It is zero, life works that way when you apply yourselves.
5. You're interested in "watching" the Herbalife saga, I'm interested in LEVERAGING it.

ribshaw
04-11-2014, 04:06 PM
"He" said it? Do you normally refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

Your query makes ribshaw giggle.

I got three favorite cars, that get most of my job done. I got "and", "but", and "or", They'll get you pretty far. "And": That's an additive, like "this and that".
"But": That's sort of the opposite, "Not this *but* that". And then there's "or":

2. I just check, and there are 3 on this thread. LOL

Yes but there are 2500 threads, maybe if you would share more folks would take interest. I mean how long are you going to really keep it a secret if it is any good? Surely when someone at Amway realizes all the drinking fountains are plugged with Bubblicious word will spread.

These folks are doing something here, mostly my mum and her sewing club but whatever.

Thanks for proving my point:

1. "Nothing has changed in almost forty years of their methods or their lack of results for the 99% of distributors...." then "I think you underestimate the power of the written word versus whatever your plan to shutter Amway might be." I think you grossly overestimate how consequential this blog is, and the results are the proof.

Trying to get you dig a little deeper into WHY people continue to join Amway and WHY the government has failed to act, may help you with your quest. One seldom hears about people that don't join and the reason why. But if I helped prove a point for you, then no need to thank me I try not to keep score.

4. How many people are being scammed by FHTM right now? It is zero, life works that way when you apply yourselves.
5. You're interested in "watching" the Herbalife saga, I'm interested in LEVERAGING it.

Its like this in the world I call home: Raj Rajaratnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Rajaratnam) and Angelo Mozilo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Mozilo) for all intents and purposes did the same thing, some variation of insider trading. One will be sitting in jail for a very long time, the other on a yacht somewheres. And don't get me started on these crooked assholes who couldn't even tolerate a piece of watered down legislation that tromped on their avarice Congress Quietly Repeals Congressional Insider Trading Ban · NYU Local (http://nyulocal.com/national/2013/04/15/congress-quietly-repeals-congressional-insider-trading-ban/)

All that to say, FHTM aint Amway and the law is not applied equally when a company is or has filled the pockets of the folks who are supposed to enforce it.

But again good luck, I hope you prove me wrong. I am plenty tired of being pestered with some variation of "hey do you want to make some money on the side", and it turns out to be Amway or dressing like Little Bo Peep.

Textex
04-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I suggest you read my entire blog, then try making an intelligent comment. I'll forget more about Amway than you'll ever learn. And try to stay on the Amway topic next time, you were all over the place with that last little "gem."

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Let me guess -

That's exactly what everyone is doing - letting you guess at the reasons you're not getting what you want, how you want it.

Here, let me have a go at a Textex style "guess"

I've been blogging about Amway and other MLM scams since 2005

MY "guess' is, with your attitude, you'll still be blogging about Amway in 2025 and still "guessing" at the reasons you can't get anyone interested in joining you.

I've been blogging about Amway and other MLM scams since 2005, and this is the first time I found this blog,

MY "guess" would be the reason for that is you aren't very good at using Google

It's people like YOU that are a large part of the reason I haven't made much [visible] headway since 2005.

MY "guess" is you find blaming others for your shortcomings easier than accepting responsibility for your lack of results and actions.

That's why we need to change our tactics to stir things up.

Says the man who has , in his own words "been blogging about Amway and other MLM scams since 2005" and yet dares to suggest OTHERS need to change tactics

You never did get to finish that book you bought all those years ago, did you, Textex ??

http://bks6.books.google.com.au/books?id=0dJDdw39UDMC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&edge=curl&imgtk=AFLRE72t0sNXZLeYlho7MUzPyJvAvrYr96H2W5-BGOWPZT5QrklXV3SmDm_msv1vG-OhBv6aV3o8ToR7vRqx8l2FCPJ5CxiKKtb4WuLamKDT90XwPtgo yMzAKMnZEcKPgBJIxbMoYChD

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 07:42 PM
As the saying goes, keep doing what you've been doing and expecting different results is a definition of insanity.

I haven't made much [visible] headway since 2005.

But, it's everybody elses' fault, isn't it Textex ???

Textex
04-11-2014, 08:14 PM
But, it's everybody elses' fault, isn't it Textex ???How could it be anyone elses' fault? They can't be doing much - they are too scared to make a simple phone call! LOL

By the way, ALL of your guesses are wrong, but that doesn't surprise me in the least. LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 08:38 PM
How could it be anyone elses' fault? They can't be doing much - they are too scared to make a simple phone call!

Once again, you don't know what people are doing and have done.

You can continue to go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush saying people are "scared" but you simply don't know and cannot know if that is the reason

The fact no one wants to talk to you on the phone or Skype does NOT equate with them being "scared"

By the way, ALL of your guesses are wrong

I don't expect them to be right. They're "guesses" just like all of the reasons you have given for why people won't bend to your will and do things your way.

I'm a great believer in the Occams' Razor theory of problem solving.

My "guess' would be a great many people find you to be you're a self opinionated pain in the a** and simply don't WANT to have anything to do with you or your methods and being "scared" has nothing to do with it.

Textex
04-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Occam's razor indeed. All that typing just because you're scared to make a simple, confidential phone call. AND I like the doing nothing quote to, fits you perfectly! LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 09:29 PM
just because you're scared to make a simple, confidential phone call.

Here's the thing.

You can continue to post the same "scared" thing over and over and high fiving yourself every time you think you've scored a point and it makes not the slightest bit of difference.

No matter how many times you repeat it, you have no idea why people make a choice to have nothing to do with you, by phone or otherwise.

The "you're scared" tactic may have worked for you back in grade school, but, it's time you grew up and realized it doesn't work for you any more.

Textex
04-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Here's the thing.

Occam's razor - you're scared. LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Here's the thing.

Occam's razor - you're scared. LOL

My fathers' bigger 'n your father and you are scared of spiders.

Could you get any more childish ???

Amway must be quaking in its' collective boots at the thought of facing off against that sort of juvenile responses.

Come to think of it, your response says a lot about why you've been blogging about Amway since 2005 with such little success.

Textex
04-11-2014, 11:03 PM
I can't get any more childish, but you can, you're scared to pick up a telephone. LOL

YOU are the one who brought up fathers and spiders. LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 11:21 PM
quod erat demonstrandum

Textex
04-11-2014, 11:27 PM
quod erat demonstrandumSuch a big term for such a little, round, "man" LOL...who is afraid to make a simple phone call. LOL AND you have only proven you're scared to make a simple, confidential, phone call. LOL

littleroundman
04-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Yep,

that often happens when I'm faced with phoning someone of such obvious intellectual superiority and with a grasp of the language so much greater than mine.

So, you can "LOL" your way back to your highly Google ranked and incredibly effective anti Google blog, content in the knowledge you've had a win.

OOPS,

sorry,

"highly Google ranked and incredibly effective"

that was nasty and below the belt wasn't it ??

Textex
04-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Yes, that was below the belt. Do you think you can reach all of the way up to my knee? LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Wait a minute, wait a minute.

Textex claims he has been blogging against Amway since 2005.

Judging by his "LOLING" and juvenile insults, that means he must have started when he was around 3 or 4 years old.

"Keep 'em talking" I always say.

The more they keep talking, the more they expose their inadequacies.

If this is representative of what Textex has been up to since 2005, Amway must be choking on its' DISH DROPS™ with glee.

As someone once said "keep doing what you've been doing and expecting different results is a definition of insanity"

Oh, wait, that was Textex, wasn't it ???

Many a true word is spoken in jest, isn't it, Tex ??

Textex
04-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Maybe by tomorrow morning you'll be able to shed your "cowardly lion" outlook and pick up the phone. Or not. LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Possible but unlikely.

See, the thing is, I was here last week and I'll be here next week.

Textex, on the other hand, will be back at his blog doing his best Don Quixote impression, tilting at windmills while simultaneously refusing to change his ways and continuing to blame everyone else for his lack of success

To Textex, being "right" is more important than being effective

Textex
04-12-2014, 06:57 AM
Possible but unlikely? Well, at least you ADMITTED you are a "cowardly lion." That's the first step in the 12 step process, admitting you have a problem!

See, the thing is, I was here last week and I'll be here next week (unless I get "banned," which would be a sort of blessing).

littleroundboy, on the other hand, will be back at this blog doing his best Don Quixote impression, tilting at windmills while simultaneously refusing to change his ways and make a simple phone call.

To littleroundboy, being "right" is more important than being effective. So keep doing next to nothing, littleroundboy, evil likes people like you. LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Damn, there's that scintillating wit again.

The last time I heard that sort of comeback was back in primary school.

You must be quite a hit at morning recess with the other kids.

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 07:07 AM
(unless I get "banned," which would be a sort of blessing).

Nah, not a chance.

Watching your "let's unite and chop down Amway" technique in action is way, way too much fun..

Whip
04-12-2014, 07:39 AM
an 'unless I get banned' troll. lol. typical. self made martyr-ism.

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 09:34 AM
an 'unless I get banned' troll. lol. typical. self made martyr-ism.

Yup, exactly.

Exactly the same stunt he pulled over on Scam.com back a few years.

Still, it saves him having to do anything productive.

All he has to do is pop up every few years, alienate as many people as he can, then retreat back to his cough, highly cough, successful chortle, chuckle blog and spend countless hours high fiving himself and blaming everybody else for his self admitted lack of success.

Keeps him off the street, I guess, so it ain't all bad.

Whip
04-12-2014, 09:46 AM
seems like another isaacs puppet.

Textex
04-12-2014, 10:30 AM
seems like another isaacs puppet.Isaacs was one of the handful of people who took down FHTM. Which MLM scams have YOU taken down? Guess what, I've talked to him...on the telephone...how scary is THAT? LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Isaacs was a person who CLAIMED to have helped to take down FHTM after failing in his endeavours to profit from it from the inside.

He is now a "consultant" for the TelexFree HYIP ponzi / pyramid scam.

Birds of a feather and all that, eh ???

Char
04-12-2014, 11:55 AM
I couldn't quite figure out why such a loud opponent of Amway didn't like the link "what's wrong with MLM". Looks as though its mostly the tools he doesn't like. Now that's LOL.

Seems to me he doesn't want to admit to being duped by MLM and only place the blame on some of the people selling tools.

The Amway Tool Scam (http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=870427#post870427)

01-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Textex
Banned
Re: The Amway Tool Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erneston
Thanks for starting the thread, Tex.

Amway's long history of prosecution and litigation certainly seems to illustrate some of the pitfalls and drawbacks to the MLM business model, as well as some of the practices that have helped to give it the reputation it's increasingly acquiring, doesn't it?

Yes, especially the recent UK litigation. There's nothing wrong with Amway's MLM model, the problem is the ATS (Amway Tool Scam) addition to the MLM business model.

Chris, that was an example of a comment that adds to the conversation, unlike YOUR comments.

Textex
04-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Isaacs was a person who CLAIMED to have helped to take down FHTM after failing in his endeavours to profit from it from the inside.

He is now a "consultant" for the TelexFree HYIP ponzi / pyramid scam.

Birds of a feather and all that, eh ???Yeah, he probably made it all up: Fortune Hi-Tech: American dream or pyramid scheme? - USATODAY.com (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/companies/2010-10-15-multilevelmarketing14_CV_N.htm) He has been a consultant for numerous telecom companies. Looks like you've put in about the same amount of effort to shut down TeleFREE as he did. Looks like a LOT of dodo birds here. LOL

Textex
04-12-2014, 01:14 PM
I couldn't quite figure out why such a loud opponent of Amway didn't like the link "what's wrong with MLM". Looks as though its mostly the tools he doesn't like. Now that's LOL.

Seems to me he doesn't want to admit to being duped by MLM and only place the blame on some of the people selling tools.

The Amway Tool Scam (http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=870427#post870427)You still haven't figured it out. Now THAT'S LOL!!!

EagleOne
04-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Textex: I, and several members of Eagle's team, visited your website to have a look around. If you are serious about wanting people to visit your site you need to change the color scheme. The text is too hard to read with the color scheme you are using. I doubt if anyone stays on your site more than a minute because it is too hard to read.

You also have to realize that it is not just Amway that you must take down, but also the industry that has sprung up that defends the MLM business model: MLM consultants, radio show hosts, the DSA or whatever they are calling themselves today. If you truly want to go after Amway you are going to need one mean, cut-throat, no-holds barred attorney to take on Amway's Corporate attorneys.

In the beginning I asked: what is your game plan, and then you responded with: How do I plan on getting organized? Or how do I plan on taking down Amway? Or both? You shouldn't have had to ask the questions because your game plan should contain "ALL" of what it is going to be required to take down Amway. If you had such a plan, you sure wouldn't need us as you would already be implementing it.

Textex
04-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Textex: I, and several members of Eagle's team, visited your website to have a look around. If you are serious about wanting people to visit your site you need to change the color scheme. The text is too hard to read with the color scheme you are using. I doubt if anyone stays on your site more than a minute because it is too hard to read.

You also have to realize that it is not just Amway that you must take down, but also the industry that has sprung up that defends the MLM business model: MLM consultants, radio show hosts, the DSA or whatever they are calling themselves today. If you truly want to go after Amway you are going to need one mean, cut-throat, no-holds barred attorney to take on Amway's Corporate attorneys.

In the beginning I asked: what is your game plan, and then you responded with: How do I plan on getting organized? Or how do I plan on taking down Amway? Or both? You shouldn't have had to ask the questions because your game plan should contain "ALL" of what it is going to be required to take down Amway. If you had such a plan, you sure wouldn't need us as you would already be implementing it.If you know someone who can make my blog more "user friendly," I am open to getting their help. I think I explained why Amway should be the major target, but I'll state it again:
1. They are one of THE oldest MLMs,
2. They are THE largest MLM,
3. They are THE most abusive MLM, and
4. The 1979 FTC decision is what the entire MLM industry is based on.

What did you think about the SUBSTANCE of my blog?

How do you know I'm NOT already talking with such an attorney?

You never answered my question - let's start from there.

Why doesn't it make sense to have more than one person working against a $12 billion/year company (and it's high level distributors) that has been knowingly running a scam for several decades, ripping off millions of people for 100s of billions of dollars?

Are YOU willing to talk about this?

Thanks for taking some time to talk with me on the phone, I hope you didn't find it too scary (this is obviously directed to the others on this blog, but since the obvious often isn't when dealing with inferior life forms, I thought I would point it out explicitely!) LOL

Also, thanks for both your post and phone call, they were truly one of the first intelligent exchanges I've had on this blog.

Whip
04-12-2014, 03:57 PM

In the beginning I asked: what is your game plan, and then you responded with: How do I plan on getting organized? Or how do I plan on taking down Amway? Or both? You shouldn't have had to ask the questions because your game plan should contain "ALL" of what it is going to be required to take down Amway. If you had such a plan, you sure wouldn't need us as you would already be implementing it.

can't believe you're scared of the color. lmao!

Textex
04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
can't believe you're scared of the color. lmao!Wow, that's the best you could come up with, after 2,134 posts? He didn't say he was scared of the color, but YOU are scared of a simple phone call, we've already established that! LOL

Char
04-12-2014, 04:27 PM
You still haven't figured it out. Now THAT'S LOL!!!

I was in Amway for about four months and figured out the scheme. How long did it take you?

Textex
04-12-2014, 05:49 PM
If you really want to know, we can talk about it on the phone. LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Are YOU willing to talk about this?

Being willing to talk about it and being willing to talk about it with Textex and having to put up with his B/S are two different things.

Textex
04-12-2014, 07:08 PM
I think EagleOne is in the best position to respond to that stupid, idiotic point. He's the only one who has been "brave" enough to talk with me. LOL

Char
04-12-2014, 07:43 PM
About SIX long years was it?

I have no desire to talk to you because we disagree on mlm as well as your unreasonable hostility toward people. Also, You think MLM is a valid business model (minus the tools scam, that we agree on) and I think MLM is the scam of the century in every aspect. I realize that in a court of law one must have different criteria to prove a case and that usually deals with numbers and hard evidence, I get that, but it doesn't explain why people hang around for six long years. It's the brainwashing i tell you. This is so important for people to understand why they won't make money, why people drop out, why it's not easy to sell to friends and family etc. This is why we must educate them on this.

I pissed off my diamonds because I started connecting the dots. They didn't like any questions and my spouse was told to have me stop talking negative . No creepy conman is going to tell me what to do and i was off and running. You see we were influential people and they wanted us to start speaking. Well, that relationship ended. I also couldn't believe when lennon Ledbetter told my friends to wear skirts. We all nearly stood up and walked out on him. What a piece of work. Upon reflection I listened to what they were saying and it was not good. Bunch of thieves and four months of Hell. It's a cult!!!!!

Textex
04-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Blah, blah, blah. LOL

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Blah, blah, blah. LOL

So,

how long have you been captain of your school debating team, Textex ??

littleroundman
04-12-2014, 07:54 PM
As I post, there are 474 readers on the forum.

They must be falling over themselves to join Textex in his anti Amway campaign with the scintillating wit, clever rhetoric and people skills he's displaying.

Textex
04-12-2014, 07:57 PM
So,

how long have you been captain of your school debating team, Textex ??Yada, yada, yada, and the the little round boy falls on his face again. LOL

Textex
04-12-2014, 08:02 PM
As I post, there are 474 readers on the forum.

They must be falling over themselves to join Textex in his anti Amway campaign with the scintillating wit, clever rhetoric and people skills he's displaying.If most of them are idiots like you, they probably don't have a clue. LOL

I don't need very many people, I'm looking for "a few good men" (and women). LOL

It's obvious that I have to dig through a lot of dirtbags and trailer trash to find them, but it's happening. LOL

Char
04-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Why does textex hate the ATS Amway tools scam?

Is it because this is where the real money is made by Amway IBOs by profiting on tapes, CDs, rallies, etc and he wasn't told about it for SIX LONG YEARS?

Or is it the content on the tapes he has an issue with?

Why does a seemingly intelligent person keep doing what he's doing losing money for SIX LONG YEARS?

Could it be the content of the tapes?

What is the content of the tapes?

Is it how to work territories, balance your books, sales techniques?
Or is it how to believe, have faith, dream, and recruit?

Why would a company, Amway, focus on belief, faith, dreaming, and recruiting?

That answer comes in the form of a question.
How do you get an intelligent business man to keep losing money for SIX LONG YEARS?

Mr. Textex I again wish you luck in taking down Amway but it sounds to me that:

1) You're mad because you didn't get a cut of the action with tools
2) You're not willing to admit you were brainwashed.
3) You won't concede that the MLM business model sucks hence Amway's NEED FOR MIND TOOLS.

Which is worse? Selling/profiting on bongs to smoke crack, or the crack itself? Sounds like you just want the bongs to be free???

You've obviously worked very hard and I would be remiss if I didn't ask you:

Are you only focusing on the ATS because that would be the strongest case in court? Or are 1,2 and 3 accurate? Or all of the above?

Textex
04-13-2014, 07:03 AM
No wonder you refuse to talk on the phone, because then I would find out the answer to this question that inquiring minds want to know: Are you naturally stupid, or did you have to work on it? LOL

Char
04-13-2014, 08:21 AM
^^^^Notice no comment regarding anything in my post^^^^

Denial perhaps?

You want to do away with the ATS instead of just admitting you allowed yourself to be duped by a very spohisticated scam FOR SIX LONG YEARS.

Whip
04-13-2014, 08:34 AM
Why does textex hate the ATS Amway tools scam?

Is it because this is where the real money is made by Amway IBOs by profiting on tapes, CDs, rallies, etc and he wasn't told about it for SIX LONG YEARS?

Or is it the content on the tapes he has an issue with?

you forgot the real answer: he didn't think of doing it first.

Textex
04-13-2014, 08:55 AM
^^^^Notice no comment regarding anything in my post^^^^

Denial perhaps?

You want to do away with the ATS instead of just admitting you allowed yourself to be duped by a very spohisticated scam FOR SIX LONG YEARS.Notice this is coming from a person who is afraid to make a simple phone call. LOL

Stupid perhaps? LOL

Textex
04-13-2014, 08:55 AM
you forgot the real answer: he didn't think of doing it first.You forgot the real answer: You have never had a thought, and you would prove it by making a simple phone call. LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Doesn't it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling, knowing you were there watching as Textex developed the CV he intends using for impressing new recruits to his "Let's chop down Amway" campaign ??

Textex
04-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Shortfatboy is now changing my posts, what should one expect from someone too afraid to make a simple phone call? LOL

Textex
04-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Shortfatboy is a moron. LOL

Char
04-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Shortfatboy is a moron. LOL

Shortfatboy is now changing my posts, what should one expect from someone too afraid to make a simple phone call? LOL

You forgot the real answer: You have never had a thought, and you would prove it by making a simple phone call. LOL

Notice this is coming from a person who is afraid to make a simple phone call. LOL

Stupid perhaps? LOL

No wonder you refuse to talk on the phone, because then I would find out the answer to this question that inquiring minds want to know: Are you naturally stupid, or did you have to work on it? LOL

If most of them are idiots like you, they probably don't have a clue. LOL

I don't need very many people, I'm looking for "a few good men" (and women). LOL

It's obvious that I have to dig through a lot of dirtbags and trailer trash to find them, but it's happening. LOL

Yada, yada, yada, and the the little round boy falls on his face again. LOL

Blah, blah, blah. LOL

I think EagleOne is in the best position to respond to that stupid, idiotic point. He's the only one who has been "brave" enough to talk with me. LOL

If you really want to know, we can talk about it on the phone. LOL

Wow, that's the best you could come up with, after 2,134 posts? He didn't say he was scared of the color, but YOU are scared of a simple phone call, we've already established that! LOL

Textex's last eleven posts in order.

Textex
04-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Some of my best work...ever! LOL

And think about it, it's all because you won't pick up a phone. LOL

Char
04-13-2014, 02:53 PM
Some of my best work...ever! LOL

And think about it, it's all because you won't pick up a phone. LOL

I couldn't agree more.

I wish you good health and luck.

Textex
04-13-2014, 03:29 PM
How would you know? Have you seen me blast other idiots out of the water?

I wish you were smarter. LOL

Soapboxmom
04-13-2014, 04:13 PM
No one is taking you seriously, Textex. Welcome to the rants section of the board!

Textex
04-13-2014, 05:42 PM
How would YOU know? You're too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

Welcome to the cowards' section of the board! LOL

Textex
04-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Serious people take me seriously. Those under the delusion that blogging will fix things aren't serious.

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Those under the delusion that blogging will fix things aren't serious.

Only people like Textex who have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time would think that others aren't capable of fixing things AND posting or blogging.

Serious people take me seriously.

I doubt that.
While SOME serious people may take you seriously, other "serious people" disagree entirely with your approach and yet other "serious people" consider your participation in any action against Amway to be more of a hindrance than a help.

Textex
04-13-2014, 07:36 PM
shortfatboy has diarrhea of the keyboard. What have YOU fixed, shortfatboy? LOL

You don't even know what my approach is, you're too scared to make a confidential phone call! LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 07:43 PM
You don't even know what my approach is,

What's more, I don't need to know or even care to know.

I'd rather keep you posting and adding to your "reputation" such as it is.

Textex
04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Not even needing or caring to know sums it up pretty accurately! Intentionally ignorant and uncaring is spot-on for you! LOL

I'm glad to keep posting, I bury you with another shovel-full of dirt every time you post! LOL

As if I'm concerned about my "reputation" on a blog full of cowards! LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 07:57 PM
I bury you with another shovel-full of dirt every time you post! LOL

Of course you do.

And when your medication wears off, what then ???

Textex
04-13-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't need medication, your posts keep me higher than a kite! The only problem is I get tired of laughing so hard! LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 08:19 PM
The only problem is I get tired of laughing so hard! LOL

And that's a good thing.

Doing that for you, along with keeping the Textex name near the top of search engines, is our pleasure.

Consider it part of the service.

Textex
04-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Yes, I rather enjoy laughing AT you. LOL

I appreciate that part of the service is exposing what cowards you are. LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 08:33 PM
How do you get an intelligent business man to keep losing money for SIX LONG YEARS?

Easy,

call him Textex and then set him to work "chopping down the Amway tree" for.........how long is it now............Oh, yes............9 years without worrying Amway one little bit.

Now, that is a SERIOUS way of attracting SERIOUS people to help in his campaign

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 08:51 PM
If blogging and posting on forums is the waste of time and energy as Textex claims, one wonders why he has begun posting on BEHIND MLM (http://behindmlm.com/) and hijacking threads unconnected with Amway.

Not leaving us already, are you Textex ??

Textex
04-13-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm not worrying Amway? Then why did they sue me in 2010? AND lose - BIGTIME!!! LOL

I'm there "looking for a few good men" (and women), why would I leave you bunch of cowards? LOL

Don't you realize how fun it is to rub your noses in your cowardice? LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 09:35 PM
AH, don't you just love the smell of fresh cowardice in the morning ??

Textex
04-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Especially if it's coming from a shortfatboy. LOL

Whip
04-13-2014, 10:23 PM
If blogging and posting on forums is the waste of time and energy as Textex claims, one wonders why he has begun posting on BEHIND MLM (http://behindmlm.com/) and hijacking threads unconnected with Amway.

Not leaving us already, are you Textex ??

No why would he do that when all he has to do is call him? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)

Textex
04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I'll probably be in touch with Oz by phone soon. Unlike the rest of you cowards. LOL

Whip
04-13-2014, 10:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/dickbag_zpsfaf13945.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/dickbag_zpsfaf13945.jpg.html)

^^hilarious every time I see it.

Textex
04-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Too scared to make a simple phone call, hilarious every time I type it, see it, or think about it! LOL LOL LOL

Besides, I know you can't resist peaking at my posts. LOL

littleroundman
04-13-2014, 11:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/dickbag_zpsfaf13945.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/dickbag_zpsfaf13945.jpg.html)

^^hilarious every time I see it.

Ain't it grand being an adult and getting to choose the type of person with whom you want to relate ??

Hopefully, when Textex gets past puberty, he'll understand why it is he can't make friends and why people ignore him.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Now, now. Play nicely, Scott. Calling people cowards just because they do not care (or actively dislike) to use a phone to communicate with is hardly the way to make allies.

Textex
04-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Ain't it grand being an adult and getting to choose the type of person with whom you want to relate ??

Hopefully, when Textex gets past puberty, he'll understand why it is he can't make friends and why people ignore him.I wouldn't call someone is is afraid of making a simple phone call an adult. LOL

I'm not looking for friends, I'm looking for other adults to work with. LOL

Textex
04-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Now, now. Play effectively, Henry. Calling people cowards because they won't make a simple phone call isn't intended to make allies out of them. Not being willing to use a phone would put us at a decided disadvantage, and I therefore have no use for such children.

ribshaw
04-14-2014, 09:57 AM
About SIX long years was it?

I have no desire to talk to you because we disagree on mlm as well as your unreasonable hostility toward people. Also, You think MLM is a valid business model (minus the tools scam, that we agree on) and I think MLM is the scam of the century in every aspect. I realize that in a court of law one must have different criteria to prove a case and that usually deals with numbers and hard evidence, I get that, but it doesn't explain why people hang around for six long years. It's the brainwashing i tell you. This is so important for people to understand why they won't make money, why people drop out, why it's not easy to sell to friends and family etc. This is why we must educate them on this.

I pissed off my diamonds because I started connecting the dots. They didn't like any questions and my spouse was told to have me stop talking negative . No creepy conman is going to tell me what to do and i was off and running. You see we were influential people and they wanted us to start speaking. Well, that relationship ended. I also couldn't believe when lennon Ledbetter told my friends to wear skirts. We all nearly stood up and walked out on him. What a piece of work. Upon reflection I listened to what they were saying and it was not good. Bunch of thieves and four months of Hell. It's a cult!!!!!

This is ONE of the things I find troubling about the thread, other than asking myself what the hell it is supposed to be all about.

Most of us have some degree of skepticism or outright loathing and disbelief of MLM as a legit business model. Keeping to Amway:

1. The prices are too high or the value is too low for the majority of people to even just consume the products. People get in and look at the prices and say screw this and drop out. BEST CASE.
2. If people aren't bothered by the prices, it is because they believe they will get others to self consume and earn a cut. The SOLE reasons prices are so high.
3. Amway representatives are encouraged by many upline leaders to LIE or OBFUSCATE in response to the question "Is this Amway?
4. Women are told by many upline leaders that men run the family. OH and no pants, how 18th century.
5. It really has a cult flavor to it, as we can see from people who spend years making no money, blowing relationships with "negative" people, and the excommunication of those that leave.
6. Numerous insider accounts going back 30 years Fake it til you make it: What your soap distributor may not have told you: Phil Kerns: 9780960990801: Amazon.com: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Fake-til-you-make-distributor/dp/0960990801/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=148JKF5ZHQVK2VMSFY81) highlight the corruption of the tools business and where the real money is made. Published 1982.

So now we have Tex Circa 2014 who hates Amway so much that he wants to shut it down. But he really doesn't hate Amway, just the tools business. And not the whole tool business, just 1/2.

So we have Tex who wants to shutter Amway, but not really, just half the tools business. Then we are told he does not have time to tell us this secret method, and won't discuss it around the edges.

No thanks, it is too time consuming.

But has plenty O time to come here there and everywhere and have arguments with the 11 people in the whole world that blog about scams. I can't imagine where the problem may lie???

Tex, not that you asked for my opinion, since :

I suggest you read my entire blog, then try making an intelligent comment. I'll forget more about Amway than you'll ever learn. And try to stay on the Amway topic next time, you were all over the place with that last little "gem."

But one thing about me, I care about people not being ripped off so here it goes...

1. You come across as angry and not very affable. I am sure this is unintentional, but try to lighten up as turns the reader off.
2. Telling your own story of how you got involved with Amway and why you stayed so long would go a long way.
3. Make up your mind, it is impossible to sway most people away from Amway if you are telling people 1/2 of the tools business is really the problem, but the model is sound. The model sucks and is mathematically impossible to work for 90%+++ of distributors.

Textex
04-14-2014, 10:02 AM
A simple phone call would have prevented the numerous errors in your message. LOL (that was my affable coming out)

ribshaw
04-14-2014, 10:25 AM
A simple phone call would have prevented the numerous errors in your message. LOL (that was my affable coming out)

No, its you still acting like a jerk who would rather pick fights and assuage his own ego than anything else.

Textex
04-14-2014, 10:30 AM
No, its you still acting like a child who would rather plunk endlessly on your keyboard than pick up a phone. LOL (again, affable - LOL)

littleroundman
04-14-2014, 10:49 AM
No, its you still acting like a jerk who would rather pick fights and assuage his own ego than anything else.

That has been Textexs' modus operandi for years.

I'm glad he found REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) and it would be great if we could keep him here and posting in the same inimitable fashion we have come to know and love, so that as many readers as possible get to make their own decisions as to his character and reasons for his somewhat strange behaviour.

ribshaw
04-14-2014, 10:56 AM
No, its you still acting like a child who would rather plunk endlessly on your keyboard than pick up a phone. LOL (again, affable - LOL)

You are like the boy who killed his parents then cried all day because he was an orphan.. If you had come here and been the least bit pleasant and engaging I would have picked up the phone and saw what you had to say. Instead you ranted and raved endlessly with seemingly no point beyond more ranting and raving. I can get that all day every day.

I leave you with this, your mission, but sooner or later you will have to realize others are not the problem...

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens, Justified

Textex
04-14-2014, 11:03 AM
So much typing, so little change.....LOL (affably, of course!)

Char
04-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Textex

I still think this is textex's unwillingness to admit he was outright HORNSWOGGLED.

He wants to make excuses for being in Amway for SIX LONG YEARS by suggesting its not really that bad or he would have never fallen for it, it just needs a little fixin'.

Textex
04-14-2014, 11:22 AM

littleroundman
04-14-2014, 11:30 AM
He wants to make excuses

Yep, that's our Textex.

People see him being a right royal ass****, make a conscious decision to have nothing to do with him and he tries to justify his lack of success by branding them cowards.

Must have worked for him at some stage in grade school, so he's stickin' with it.

Nourjan
04-14-2014, 11:30 AM

Instead of going for this whole pointless tit for tats(which goes for everyone) ,perhaps you you can points out the errors in his post and correct them instead ?

Textex
04-14-2014, 11:40 AM
Instead of going for this whole pointless tit for tats(which goes for everyone) ,perhaps you you can points out the errors in his post and correct them instead ?Perhaps I could, but it would never end. LOL (yes, affably)

My Skype ID and free conference call number can be found here: L. Call To Action – What Else Can We Do? | Stop The Amway Tool Scam (http://stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com/what-else-can-we-do/)

Textex
04-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Sorry to scare everyone with the call option details, but I just wanted you to know I will probably be talking with EagleOne this Thursday at 5:00 pm Central time.

So if Armageddon occurs at that time, you'll know it was my fault. LOL

Textex
04-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Looks like the moderator goons put me in another thread, in an attempt to bury me, because they know they are cowards.

That's okay, this way I won't scare as many people by suggesting a phone call. LOL

Char
04-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Sorry to scare everyone with the call option details, but I just wanted you to know I will probably be talking with EagleOne this Thursday at 5:00 pm Central time.

Yeah well, my bicycle is faster than yours!!!:RpS_flapper:

Textex
04-14-2014, 04:26 PM
I think you meant your tricycle is faster than my bicycle. Or do you have a "bicycle" with training wheels? LOL

ribshaw
04-14-2014, 04:55 PM
So much typing, so little change.....LOL (affably, of course!)

==========================================

Unrelated to above yawny faces.

Something that has always bothered me about Amway/MLM/Get Rich Quick(GRQ) is the focus on a moneyed lifestyle rather than actually building wealth. A common theme in MLM is "fake it till you make it" on the failed premise that one day an affiliate will build up a business that will throw off passive income like the triple fountain at the Steak Corral throws off chocolate. In the interim affiliates not only blow a lot of money on products, tools, and claptrap rallies, they often run up a bunch of debt to portray an image. Most of us would end up better off using "Amway Time" delivering pizzas for a few years in a beat up car and actually building a stack than leasing a Mercedes to look like an MLM playah.

One very distinct option for the 99% of us in building wealth, accumulate assets that at some point can be converted to income. This requires building a kitty whilst spending less money than we make. This equation holds constant regardless of how much income, working at our own business or for someone else. It is almost as if we see the exact opposite with some of the alleged top earners in MLM. Some real questions exist how much many are really earning, where the money truly comes from, and some curious bankruptcies. Could it be that if one continues to portray an illusion of affluence it falls apart quickly when the cash flow stops? There is certainly some history of high level MLM distributors and GRQ hucksters with money problems.

Do As I Say, Not As I Do: Team Leaders’ Bankruptcy Filings | AMTHRAX (http://amthrax.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-team-leaders-bankruptcy-filings/)

The Salty Droid – Herbalife’s Bankruptcy Business (http://saltydroid.info/herbalifes-bankruptcy-business/)

Amway WWDB Triple Diamond Greg Duncan Bankrupt! | MLM Blog - Network Marketing Blog (http://mlmblog.net/site/2009/03/amway-wwdb-triple-diamond-greg-duncan-bankrupt.html)

Did you ever find out that your mlm upline made no money themselves? (http://www.slideshare.net/hiwalexayudlogue/did-you-ever-find-out-that-your-mlm-upline-made-no-money-themselves)

This ethos of passive income business building in the MLM culture is a bit of a farce as well. Even if an affiliate builds up a massive "business", it is not always theirs. In many cases the affiliate agreement that MLMers sign make them legally speaking nothing more than glorified employees sans FICA. Hell, if they WERE employees many would have better legal recourse. Essentially if the MLM wants to strip the affiliate of their distributorship away it goes. The first and maybe ONLY line of recourse for aggrieved affiliates some form of mediation. I am sure there were never any of these problems experienced by Ex-Amway distributors who were shown the door.

Some good discussion of Amway, MLM and other stuff that will drain your wallet.

All You Need To Know About MLM (Is MLM a Scam?) (http://www.financialindustryscam.com/mlm.htm)

Textex
04-14-2014, 05:54 PM
The best source of information is Stop The Amway Tool Scam | Amway and the LCKs Caught Me (AND millions of others) – Hook, Line, and Sinker, But The Good Guys Always Win In The End (http://www.stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com)

Char
04-15-2014, 06:28 AM
Some good discussion of Amway, MLM and other stuff that will drain your wallet.

All You Need To Know About MLM (Is MLM a Scam?) (http://www.financialindustryscam.com/mlm.htm)

I forgot about this beauty. I posted it to SBMs "links" thread under "resources and links".

Textex
04-15-2014, 09:49 AM
There's a LOT of good information buried in the long threads of this blog, and you just tried to bury me on this thread, which means more people will be ripped off by Amway. Hope you sleep well with that decision. But the best information, by FAR, is at Stop The Amway Tool Scam | Amway and the LCKs Caught Me (AND millions of others) – Hook, Line, and Sinker, But The Good Guys Always Win In The End (http://www.stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com)

ribshaw
04-15-2014, 10:21 AM
This was a bit of a trip down memory lane, I have really forgot how much information is out there on Amway Antics. One of the bigger ruses that exist in Amway(MLM) in my opinion is that of building your "own" business. Surely its your time, energy, and money, but what if things go sideways?

Keeping in mind, affiliates gagged in arbitration can't tell their stories so who knows what stories the walls could tell...

As previously noted, Amway is not offering arbitration as a choice. Amway apparently has little faith in its professed belief that arbitration is "the best and the only way for distributors to work out any disagreements quickly, fairly and inexpensively." If it truly were, most distributors would gladly take that option over filing a lawsuit. So why doesn't Amway offer distributors a choice instead of forcing them into arbitration? And even if arbitration were the better approach, why does Amway further gag distributors to prevent them from discussing their disputes or the resolution of those disputes?

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/AUS/itcbsmaa.htm

================================================
These cases were pre arbitration, and highlight not only seeming unconscionable behavior, but the reason a business owner would be mad to give up their right to sue.

Of particular note is the statement made by an Amway vice president at the end of the following article from the Grand Rapids Business Service Press Summary:

On August 31, 1995, a Grand Rapids, Michigan jury ruled unanimously in favor of Amway distributors, Joan Baker and Shirlee Michaels, in a breach of contract lawsuit against Amway Corporation. The amount of the verdict with interest and attorneys fees is in excess of $1,000,000. The jury had been considering the case since August 7, 1995.

The case involved the transfer of 30 distributorships (representing annual business of approximately $55,000, plus other bonuses) from the Baker's and Michael's organization without their permission or knowledge. Baker and Michaels contended, and the jury agreed, that Amway violated its Business Reference Manual which contains the contract between Amway and its 2 Million Distributors. Baker and Michaels stated:

"We are pleased that our jury told Amway it cannot change 'the deal' in midstream. The contract provision that gives Amway the right to make new rules for future application doesn't allow Amway to violate existing rules. We think this verdict sends Amway a strong message that they were wrong. We would have liked a larger award, but once we understood how the jury calculated damages, we think they reached a fair result. We were very anxious about filing a lawsuit against a $6 Billion company in their home town but our Attorney asked the jury to be fair and they were."

The dispute goes to the heart of the Amway Business Plan which states that business which is built by distributors belongs to them, can be passed on to their heirs and can not be arbitrarily taken from them.

The Amway Vice President who made the transfer of the Baker/Michaels Distributors to another Amway organization contended that he "has the authority to waive Contract Rules and would do it again."

Amway: The Untold Story: Baker v. Amway (http://www.suburbia.com.au/~fun/amway/baker.htm)

Gommeringer v. Amway Corporation, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, Southern Division, 9/85

This one really has to be seen to be believed. The Gommeringers seemed to be living testimonials to the principles of hard work and free enterprise so often preached by Amway's founders. Joining Amway in 1969, the Gommeringers devoted 15 years to building a network of more than 50,000, and attained the level of Crown Direct, the second-highest "pin level" attainable in Amway. When Amway was charged with fraud in 1983 by the Canadian govt., the Gommeringers, believing in the integrity and honesty of DeVos and Van Andel, defended them, despite the fact that their Amway business suffered as a result of the negative publicity. When DeVos and Van Andel plead guilty later that year to criminal fraud, their business was further impacted.

The Gommeringers worked for over a year to overcome the enormous negative effect that the criminal activities of Amway's owners had on their business, only to have Amway Corp. terminate their distributorships over a disputed $87.00 annual renewal fee. (Yup, you read that right.) The Gommeringers, who had relied on Amway's integrity and promises that their Amway business would not be taken from them without just cause and due process, were ruined. It seems very likely that there was something else behind Amway's bizarre and vindictive action, but we'll probably never know; following their usual pattern, Amway settled the case before it could go before a jury and the facts be made public. The only hint we have is a comment made by the Gommeringer's attorney concerning the possibility that the Gommeringers were planning to sell competing products to their downline. Even if this were the case, Amway's own rules clearly state that distributors may sell non-Amway products to those whom they directly sponsor. This rule, in fact, is what allows the "tools" business to exist, despite the fact that the illegal and unethical activities it fosters have caused Amway no end of legal hassles and bad publicity. It's interesting that Amway has done so little to get rid of those distributors who are commiting serious abuses of Amway's rules, but they'll violate their own rules to get rid of distributors who have done nothing wrong.

One issue raised in the Gommeringer case is that of Amway's responsibility (or lack thereof) to conduct itself in an ethical and legal manner. The Gommeringers charged that Amway had damaged their business through its admitted criminal actions in the Canadian fraud case (see count III of the Complaint below). The judge in the case dismissed this count on the grounds that Amway's distributor contract, which includes all rules published in Amway's distributor Code of Conduct, obligates only distributors to act in a legal and ethical manner; Amway Corp. itself has no obligation to its distributors to do the same. How comforting.

Should there be any doubt that the disputed renewal fees were Amway's sole stated reason for terminating a Crown Direct distributorship and financially (and emotionally) ruining these distributors, here is Amway's answer to the charge made in paragraph 16 of Count II below:

"16. Admitted."

--Defendant's Answer To Plaintiff's Second Amended Complaint And Demand For Trial By Jury, filed 10/21/87

Who knows about these, but it sure does sound like what would happen to an employee, not a business owner with a fair Non Compete.

Seven months later I joined another network marketing company. A few of the people who were formerly in my Quixtar group contacted me and asked to join my new business. I made sure they had completed their six-month non-compete in Quixtar’s rules, and then registered them with my new business.

Quixtar has sued me in Arbitration saying that I violated the Non-Solicitation clause. They are asking for millions of dollars in damages because of the lost business I caused them. (Remember, these are people who had already quit Quixtar before I quit!!!) I have to take this seriously because I will be held to any judgement the arbitrator decides on. And the last guy that I know of who was sued by Quixtar in arbitration was ordered to pay Quixtar $12 million

Read more: AMWAY /QUIXTAR Contract Warning EveryJoe (http://www.everyjoe.com/2009/09/01/work/amway-quixtar-contract-warning/#ixzz2yxyC2I4M)

Amway claimed that bHIP improperly induced distributors to join bHIP and sell bHIP products rather than Amway products.

Amway Does Something Unusual (http://thompsonburton.com/mlmattorney/2012/12/21/amway-loses-lawsuit-against-bhip/)

This was a hot mess, if I remember correctly when it first went to arbitration it was found $1,000,000 was due the plaintiffs and $7,000,000 was due Amway the defendant. Having home court advantage in arbitration has its upside. Dexter Yeager is the man at Amway...

Defendants further represented to Plaintiffs that despite anything the Amway organization might say, the Amway rules and regulations were irrelevant and should be disregarded, and that Amway would not dare interfere with the way the Yager organization was run, because Yager could always pull his downline organization out of Amway, which would significantly harm Amway.

AUS: Morrison Lawsuit (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/AUS/morrison.htm)

Sure, it is "YOUR" business to sell. Unless Amway wants to change the rules on a case by case basis.

The Court of Appeals held that Amway could not, under the terms of its agreement, modify the rules affecting transfers of downline distributors on a case-by-case basis.

Can Amway modify its distributor agreement on a case-by-case basis? | Michaels v. Amway Corp. , 206 Mich. App. 644 (1994) | Babener & Associates - JDSupra (http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/can-amway-modify-its-distributor-agreeme-10360/)

Textex
04-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Aren't you glad all of your work is buried in this sideline thread? LOL

ribshaw
04-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Aren't you glad all of your work is buried in this sideline thread? LOL

When we parted ways on Friday this thread had about 600 views, now 1800. Once my auntie tells her friends at the cross stitch club that her favorite nephie poo has new work up, 6 xtra pair of peepers easy. This is like a day fishin for me, without the skeeters and worms. If some scammer has to find a new mark as a result, well that's better than complimentary pudding at the diner.

Textex
04-15-2014, 10:58 AM
It could have been 18,000. That's a complimentary chicken fried steak, okra, corn grits, AND pudding at the diner. And go ahead and throw in an iced tea, do you prefer sweetened or unsweetened? LOL

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 11:02 AM
and you just tried to bury me on this thread,

It's called "that's what happens"

Surely you don't expect to be able to act like an ignorant moron and be treated any differently than you are.

Textex
04-15-2014, 11:13 AM
Nice job of taking one part of one sentence out of context. And you wonder why I don't want to trade messages on this blog. LOL

Bottom line: YOU are responsible for people being ripped off, so sleep soundly tonight! LOL

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Nice job of taking one part of one sentence out of context.

Oh, I can do better than that if you like.

For example, I could take each of the posts where you slip in 4 or 5 gratuitous insults and a couple of childish "LOLS" and point out each one of them, but, I'm quite content to point out one example of your winning way with words at a time.

Textex
04-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Of course you would, smallfatboy, that's par for the course! It is FULLY consistent with being too scared to make a simple phone call! LOL

Whip
04-15-2014, 01:17 PM
It's called "that's what happens"

Surely you don't expect to be able to act like an ignorant moron and be treated any differently than you are.

I think he pretty much has proven he does. At least I don't have to see this from him anymore:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/ralph_wiggum.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/ralph_wiggum.jpg.html)

Textex
04-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Oh, someone else who is afraid to make a simple phone call and thinks this thread should be pushed aside, guaranteeing more people are scammed by Amway. Sleep well tonight, Whip. LOL Thanks for the cartoon, now I know the level of "competition" I have on this blog! LOL

Char
04-15-2014, 03:25 PM
This was a bit of a trip down memory lane, I have really forgot how much information is out there on Amway Antics. One of the bigger ruses that exist in Amway(MLM) in my opinion is that of building your "own" business. Surely its your time, energy, and money, but what if things go sideways?

Keeping in mind, affiliates gagged in arbitration can't tell their stories so who knows what stories the walls could tell...

As previously noted, Amway is not offering arbitration as a choice. Amway apparently has little faith in its professed belief that arbitration is "the best and the only way for distributors to work out any disagreements quickly, fairly and inexpensively." If it truly were, most distributors would gladly take that option over filing a lawsuit. So why doesn't Amway offer distributors a choice instead of forcing them into arbitration? And even if arbitration were the better approach, why does Amway further gag distributors to prevent them from discussing their disputes or the resolution of those disputes?

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/AUS/itcbsmaa.htm

These cases were pre arbitration, and highlight not only seeming unconscionable behavior, but the reason a business owner would be mad to give up their right to sue.

Of particular note is the statement made by an Amway vice president at the end of the following article from the Grand Rapids Business Service Press Summary:

On August 31, 1995, a Grand Rapids, Michigan jury ruled unanimously in favor of Amway distributors, Joan Baker and Shirlee Michaels, in a breach of contract lawsuit against Amway Corporation. The amount of the verdict with interest and attorneys fees is in excess of $1,000,000. The jury had been considering the case since August 7, 1995.

The case involved the transfer of 30 distributorships (representing annual business of approximately $55,000, plus other bonuses) from the Baker's and Michael's organization without their permission or knowledge. Baker and Michaels contended, and the jury agreed, that Amway violated its Business Reference Manual which contains the contract between Amway and its 2 Million Distributors. Baker and Michaels stated:

"We are pleased that our jury told Amway it cannot change 'the deal' in midstream. The contract provision that gives Amway the right to make new rules for future application doesn't allow Amway to violate existing rules. We think this verdict sends Amway a strong message that they were wrong. We would have liked a larger award, but once we understood how the jury calculated damages, we think they reached a fair result. We were very anxious about filing a lawsuit against a $6 Billion company in their home town but our Attorney asked the jury to be fair and they were."

The dispute goes to the heart of the Amway Business Plan which states that business which is built by distributors belongs to them, can be passed on to their heirs and can not be arbitrarily taken from them.

The Amway Vice President who made the transfer of the Baker/Michaels Distributors to another Amway organization contended that he "has the authority to waive Contract Rules and would do it again."

Amway: The Untold Story: Baker v. Amway (http://www.suburbia.com.au/~fun/amway/baker.htm)

Gommeringer v. Amway Corporation, U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, Southern Division, 9/85

This one really has to be seen to be believed. The Gommeringers seemed to be living testimonials to the principles of hard work and free enterprise so often preached by Amway's founders. Joining Amway in 1969, the Gommeringers devoted 15 years to building a network of more than 50,000, and attained the level of Crown Direct, the second-highest "pin level" attainable in Amway. When Amway was charged with fraud in 1983 by the Canadian govt., the Gommeringers, believing in the integrity and honesty of DeVos and Van Andel, defended them, despite the fact that their Amway business suffered as a result of the negative publicity. When DeVos and Van Andel plead guilty later that year to criminal fraud, their business was further impacted.

The Gommeringers worked for over a year to overcome the enormous negative effect that the criminal activities of Amway's owners had on their business, only to have Amway Corp. terminate their distributorships over a disputed $87.00 annual renewal fee. (Yup, you read that right.) The Gommeringers, who had relied on Amway's integrity and promises that their Amway business would not be taken from them without just cause and due process, were ruined. It seems very likely that there was something else behind Amway's bizarre and vindictive action, but we'll probably never know; following their usual pattern, Amway settled the case before it could go before a jury and the facts be made public. The only hint we have is a comment made by the Gommeringer's attorney concerning the possibility that the Gommeringers were planning to sell competing products to their downline. Even if this were the case, Amway's own rules clearly state that distributors may sell non-Amway products to those whom they directly sponsor. This rule, in fact, is what allows the "tools" business to exist, despite the fact that the illegal and unethical activities it fosters have caused Amway no end of legal hassles and bad publicity. It's interesting that Amway has done so little to get rid of those distributors who are commiting serious abuses of Amway's rules, but they'll violate their own rules to get rid of distributors who have done nothing wrong.

One issue raised in the Gommeringer case is that of Amway's responsibility (or lack thereof) to conduct itself in an ethical and legal manner. The Gommeringers charged that Amway had damaged their business through its admitted criminal actions in the Canadian fraud case (see count III of the Complaint below). The judge in the case dismissed this count on the grounds that Amway's distributor contract, which includes all rules published in Amway's distributor Code of Conduct, obligates only distributors to act in a legal and ethical manner; Amway Corp. itself has no obligation to its distributors to do the same. How comforting.

Should there be any doubt that the disputed renewal fees were Amway's sole stated reason for terminating a Crown Direct distributorship and financially (and emotionally) ruining these distributors, here is Amway's answer to the charge made in paragraph 16 of Count II below:

"16. Admitted."

--Defendant's Answer To Plaintiff's Second Amended Complaint And Demand For Trial By Jury, filed 10/21/87

Who knows about these, but it sure does sound like what would happen to an employee, not a business owner with a fair Non Compete.

Seven months later I joined another network marketing company. A few of the people who were formerly in my Quixtar group contacted me and asked to join my new business. I made sure they had completed their six-month non-compete in Quixtar’s rules, and then registered them with my new business.

Quixtar has sued me in Arbitration saying that I violated the Non-Solicitation clause. They are asking for millions of dollars in damages because of the lost business I caused them. (Remember, these are people who had already quit Quixtar before I quit!!!) I have to take this seriously because I will be held to any judgement the arbitrator decides on. And the last guy that I know of who was sued by Quixtar in arbitration was ordered to pay Quixtar $12 million

Read more: AMWAY /QUIXTAR Contract Warning EveryJoe (http://www.everyjoe.com/2009/09/01/work/amway-quixtar-contract-warning/#ixzz2yxyC2I4M)

Amway claimed that bHIP improperly induced distributors to join bHIP and sell bHIP products rather than Amway products.

Amway Does Something Unusual (http://thompsonburton.com/mlmattorney/2012/12/21/amway-loses-lawsuit-against-bhip/)

This was a hot mess, if I remember correctly when it first went to arbitration it was found $1,000,000 was due the plaintiffs and $7,000,000 was due Amway the defendant. Having home court advantage in arbitration has its upside. Dexter Yeager is the man at Amway...

Defendants further represented to Plaintiffs that despite anything the Amway organization might say, the Amway rules and regulations were irrelevant and should be disregarded, and that Amway would not dare interfere with the way the Yager organization was run, because Yager could always pull his downline organization out of Amway, which would significantly harm Amway.

AUS: Morrison Lawsuit (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/AUS/morrison.htm)

Sure, it is "YOUR" business to sell. Unless Amway wants to change the rules on a case by case basis.

The Court of Appeals held that Amway could not, under the terms of its agreement, modify the rules affecting transfers of downline distributors on a case-by-case basis.

Can Amway modify its distributor agreement on a case-by-case basis? | Michaels v. Amway Corp. , 206 Mich. App. 644 (1994) | Babener & Associates - JDSupra (http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/can-amway-modify-its-distributor-agreeme-10360/)

(!)Who cares Ribshaw? Let's just focus on the tools scam.

Textex
04-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Yes, ribshaw, let's post the same stuff over and over again where hardly anyone sees it, and fool ourselves into thinking we are making a difference! After all, we're too scared to make a simple phone call, so let's post post post away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Whip
04-15-2014, 04:34 PM
(!)Who cares Ribshaw? Let's just focus on the tools scam.

no need. textex will save the day!

Char
04-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Yes, ribshaw, let's post the same stuff over and over again where hardly anyone sees it, and fool ourselves into thinking we are making a difference! After all, we're too scared to make a simple phone call, so let's post post post away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

So you agree then that MLM is a scheme in numerous ways but you just don't think blogging is effective?

Or, you think there's nothing wrong with MLM except the tools scam? Because surely you would not have fallen for it for SIX LONG YEARS!!!

ribshaw
04-15-2014, 04:40 PM
ribshaw,

thank you for taking the time and interest to contribute to a thread I started on Realscam.com. I realize that since I have been here I have done nothing but whine like a teething child and offered little of value. It is as if I invited myself someone's home, blew my nose on the drapes, bitched about the cooking, the way they raised their children and then wondered why I didn't feel welcome. While certainly you have other commitments like family, business, and life you cared enough to do what people do on a blog. DARE I SAY REVOLUTIONARY ON YOUR PART. :RpS_thumbsup:

You have really added some things that people can use to aid them in making a sound decision about Amway. And links to some great blogs so the work of others of like mind can be shared. While I realize some of these things have been written before, that is true of the whole scam world, maybe you just enjoy writing. While I have been blogging for many years, I have not achieved the results that I had hoped. Some say it is because I come across as so angry, others just find my writing plain ole boring. Through you I now have several more pens in my pocket protector and will shutter 1/2 of the tools business for sure. One other thing I will take away from our time together is if I spend a little less time thinking about myself and more time doing things for the benefit of others I might find myself in a better place. Thank you so much for not giving up on me.

Thanks TexTex that is nice of you to say. There is nothing saying you can't start CONTRIBUTING here, and really blow this thread up with good information. Enough good stuff and people may even forget the first 7 pages of ego and start seeing YOU as the go to guy on Amway.

okosh
04-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Looks like the moderator goons put me in another thread, in an attempt to bury me, because they know they are cowards.

Not only did they split the thread but they moved your meshugas to the appropriate folder where a meshuganeh like you can have his own special thread.....
Eventually you'll be placed in the special membership group for your kind.....Finix and Nancetta will be there to greet you and I'm sure you'll all get along rather well.....))

FYI..."meshugas" and "meshuganeh" come from the noun "meshuga" which means "crazy".....

You're welcome....))

Whip
04-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Seems this could be ngupowered formerly on quatloos. exact same literary stylings/whinings.

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 07:39 PM
I don't know if it is or isn't ngupowered from Quatloos, although I suspect not, but it is most certainly the same Textex who was banned from Scam.com a few years back for exactly the same reason this thread was shifted.

Textex
04-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Now we can add an Aussie to the list of cowards. LOL

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 08:37 PM
EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Forum (http://www.realscam.com/forum.php) Off Topic (http://www.realscam.com/f19/) Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild! (http://www.realscam.com/f22/textexs-amway-trunk-mlm-tree-lets-chop-down-thread-gone-wild-3101/) Reply to Thread

Off topic in the "Off topic" subforum ???

I don't think so.

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

Three separate and distinct things:

"Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet"

Good idea. That's why we have the MLM, Network Marketing and Pyramid Scheme (http://www.realscam.com/f9/)subforum which currently has 44 viewers

Agreeing with Textexs' statement does NOT, however, indicate agreement with Textexs' "my way or the highway" approach to the task or willingness to interact with someone with Textexs' appalling attitude to anyone who will not conform to his ideas.

"Click my name to see my website" Did that. Didn't change a thing

"Who's in?" It's entirely possible, indeed probable, that many readers are "in" when it comes to pointing out the shortcomings in the MLM industry of which Amway is a part.

That does NOT, however, translate to a willingness to tolerate the standard of behaviour displayed by Textex nor a willingness to interrelate with him on the level being suggested.

A definite case where the end would NOT justify the means

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Let's review the situation, shall we ??

Textex started the thread - yep

The thread was moved to the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) subforum - yep

For a good reason - yep

was Textex ranting - yep

Was Textex raving- yep

Was Textex using ridiculous diatribe -

"DEFINITION: diatribe ˈdʌɪətrʌɪb/noun noun: diatribe; plural noun: diatribes1. a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something. - yep

Is the thread now in the right place - yep

Textex
04-15-2014, 10:31 PM
All I see is me looking for people who want to work together and are willing to make a simple phone call to do so. It is the others who are ranting, raving, and using ridiculous diatribes. Do I defend myself when attached? You betcha.

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 8 pages adequately prove. LOL

littleroundman
04-15-2014, 10:55 PM

"Let's" is an abbreviation of "Let us"

By Textexs' usage of the inclusive pronoun "us" it can be reasonably assumed he is asking for readers to associate themselves with him in "taking action against Amway"

Based on his behaviour here and on other forums, is it any wonder there appears to be no willingness to associate themselves with him, no matter how noble the cause ???

Textex
04-16-2014, 07:06 AM
I can't help it that you are too scared to make a simple phone call, shortfatboy. If you're not willing to take this simple, easy step, you're too weak and stupid to work with me, simple as that. LOL (affably)

ribshaw
04-16-2014, 08:51 AM

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 8 pages adequately prove. LOL

Why don't you either set up a dial in only conference call and post the details here, or put up your email contact and allow interested folks to RSVP and have a more interactive version?

You have done plenty of advertising for your blog, and seem to have embraced the Amway concept of "DUPLICATION" as you continue to repeat the same things. Other than that:

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Why? Because, moron:
1. Nobody has indicated they are interested,
2. I don't know what day/time is convenient for them,
3. The information regarding my conference call and email are on my blog, and
4. I've even posted the link where my email and conference call are located on this thread.

I'm not looking to advertise my blog, it is a learning tool to educate others, it is NOT the endpoint.

I feel like I am out recruiting "a few good men" (and women), and all I get back is, "I'll talk to you (except YOU won't even do THAT, except through a keyboard), but I don't want to do a single pushup."

Any other stupid questions, you dead horse? LOL (affably)

Char
04-16-2014, 09:22 AM
You have done plenty of advertising for your blog, and seem to have embraced the Amway concept of "DUPLICATION" as you continue to repeat the same things.

Funny you should mention this as a thought crossed my mind a few days back. I thought the phone call only without mentioning what it was "rang" a familiar tune. Then I got to thinking even more:

Maybe our entrepreneurial Textex, who clearly believes in the MLM concept having been involved for six long years and still believes there's nothing wrong with MLM other than the ATS, learned a little something.

Maybe he won't tell us because he's starting his own MLM marketing tools for "how to chop down Amway". In his MLM, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVED 50% of the tools profit.

He's certainly been promoting here enough. Maybe it's in prelaunch?

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Wow, how did you figure that out? Marijuana? Cocaine? Heroine? LOL

ribshaw
04-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Why? Because, moron:

Color me shocked. Must be them.

Its like this, if people are interested they will MAKE TIME of offer an alternative time.

4. I've even posted the link where my email and conference call are located on this thread.

Wow, maybe people are too stupid to locate the links.

I'm not looking to advertise my blog, it is a learning tool to educate others, it is NOT the endpoint.

I feel like I am out recruiting "a few good men" (and women), and all I get back is, "I'll talk to you (except YOU won't even do THAT, except through a keyboard), but I don't want to do a single pushup."

What I really wanted to do was load a few photos I find funny, but thought once again I would give you an out so you could achieve your goal. Your response was 100% predictable and right on queue. Win/Win as they say. LOL

Whip
04-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Funny you should mention this as a thought crossed my mind a few days back. I thought the phone call only without mentioning what it was "rang" a familiar tune. Then I got to thinking even more:

Maybe our entrepreneurial Textex, who clearly believes in the MLM concept having been involved for six long years and still believes there's nothing wrong with MLM other than the ATS, learned a little something.

Maybe he won't tell us because he's starting his own MLM marketing tools for "how to chop down Amway". In his MLM, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVED 50% of the tools profit.

Like I said...Issacs all over again. Jealous they didn't do it first. Problem is, people don't like being demanded to do anything, much less from a two bit interwebs punk bitch so the recruitment drive is a fail already.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Exposing your stupidity is definitely a BIG win for me, looks like you enjoy it as well. LOL

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Like I said...Issacs all over again. Problem is, people don't like being demanded to do anything, much less from a two bit interwebs punk bitch.Oh, I see. You two share the drugs. LOL

Asking "Who's in?" is now a demand? LOL

littleroundman
04-16-2014, 09:56 AM
as you continue to repeat the same things.

It's what's known as "the broken record technique"

Was promoted as a legitimate sales technique back in the 80s and 90s. Probably about the time Textex was a top gun Amway IBO.

It was designed to supposedly enable the salesman / user to refocus a conversation back onto his / her product..

Now days you see it most used by children on their parents in shopping centers.

Oh, and, of course, in virtually every Textex post.

Joe_Shmoe
04-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Why? Because, moron:

I see Textex as changed tactics & is now on a charm offensive. A very offensive, offensive.

Try this Textex it might help you.:RpS_wink: LOL (affably)

littleroundman
04-16-2014, 10:21 AM
everyone else so far is silent L

That's the product of a good upbringing.

They're just too polite to tell you what they really think of you and what you can do with your attitude.

Textex
04-16-2014, 10:24 AM
Most of them are like you, shortfatboy, they simply don't care enough to pick up a telephone. LOL

ribshaw
04-16-2014, 10:26 AM

There is obviously something that does not smell right, and one can only speculate. Its like this, people are in a sandbox happily playing trucks (The Scambusters). In stomps Textex and demands everyone play bucket castles, and then pitches a fit that no one is interested. After a while he finds his way to a new sandbox, each time bringing just a little more sand in his britches. End of day, Textex either enjoys arguments, or the ensuing commotion that comes from it.

The MLM stuff is just as curious and further makes me question if Tex really has an endgame. Textex spent six years in Amway and says he lost $100,000 in the process. Since we can't really consider products purchased and used as losses, we are left concluding he either lost on resale, lost due to business expenses, or lost due to tools. But we also know that Textex finds 50% of the tools business A-OK, and the Amway business model is A-OK. Using deductive reasoning Textex has been this angry this long over 1/2 the cash he lost in the tools business. Resale and business expenses shouldn't figure, he has said as much. He lost $100,000 on "tools" in 6 years or is lumping business losses in with his tools losses. (Confused, I know I am which is why any sensible person would ask for clarification.)

Prelauch or his own competing tools business is good as any. I see one of two legitimate methods, part of which Eagle alluded to earlier. Either hire a team of attorneys and file a class action so massive that it would shut down 1/2 the tools business, or hire a lobby shop to put pressure on the establishment. My money, if I was going to play I would go with option one. Although, based on what I have seen so far, endless bickering seems enough to keep Tex happy.

Char
04-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Why? Because, moron:

Anyone else see some MLM recruiting lingo in this quote?

Textex
04-16-2014, 10:42 AM
So much typing, yet so many errors, and so few facts. LOL

Whip
04-16-2014, 10:53 AM

'moron' and 'my blog', 'my blog', 'my blog'. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)

littleroundman
04-16-2014, 10:53 AM

Yep,

Calling others a "moron" simply because they won't agree with you is a tried and true method for getting people onside and polishing your public image.

Textex
04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Obviously, people in an MLM don't have an open comment policy as I do on "my blog." LOL

It's also obvious I'm not trying to work with any moron who won't pick up a phone. LOL

I'm not trying to do anything to my "public image" from your idiotic perspective. LOL

So much typing, yet so many errors, and so few facts. LOL

okosh
04-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Now we can add an Aussie to the list of cowards. LOL

A coward??....I'm the one who stepped up to the plate and showed the courage to give you an open and honest explanation of why your posts were moved....
How does that make me a coward??.....

okosh
04-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Let's get organized and take action against Amway,

All I see is me looking for people who want to work together and are willing to make a simple phone call to do so.

In what year are you living in Mate??.....

This is 2014...."Getting organized" and "working together" is like circa 2006-7.....

Even if....Ans I stress the word "IF" your intentions are genuine then I have to tell you that you living in la la land if you think this will happen....

Textex
04-16-2014, 05:51 PM
A coward??....I'm the one who stepped up to the plate and showed the courage to give you an open and honest explanation of why your posts were moved....
How does that make me a coward??.....Yes, a coward. Unless you're "brave" enough to make a simple phone call within Australia.

Textex
04-16-2014, 05:53 PM
In what year are you living in Mate??.....

This is 2014...."Getting organized" and "working together" is like circa 2006-7.....

Even if....Ans I stress the word "IF" your intentions are genuine then I have to tell you that you living in la la land if you think this will happen....Wow, that was SO long ago. LOL

It's already happening, are you going to be part of it or watch from the sidelines with the rest of them? LOL

okosh
04-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Yes, a coward. Unless you're "brave" enough to make a simple phone call within Australia.

A phone call to who??.....And about what??...

okosh
04-16-2014, 08:23 PM
Wow, that was SO long ago. LOL

But it's the truth.....Unfortunately......It really is the truth....

Whip
04-16-2014, 08:27 PM
A phone call to who??.....And about what??...

he's just looking to harvest phone numbers to sell to other scammers. there is absolutely no reason to call him....ever.

EagleOne
04-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Textex: Let me clear up your misconception of what EagleOne has agreed to do and what EagleOne has not agreed to do.

All I have agreed to do is talk with you about what you want to accomplish. I am not "on board" with joining your fight at this time, but you have implied I am as well as our team. Depending on how our conversation goes tomorrow will determine what EagleOne and our team is willing to do or not do. You are putting the cart in front of the horse with your implications.

Textex
04-16-2014, 08:50 PM
A phone call to who??.....And about what??...Read the very first post on the very first page.

ribshaw
04-16-2014, 08:51 PM
he's just looking to harvest phone numbers to sell to other scammers. there is absolutely no reason to call him....ever.

Even Piggy has jokes for Tex...

Textex
04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
But it's the truth.....Unfortunately......It really is the truth....I doubt the language has changed that much in less than a decade, and you're focusing on the details, not the big picture. Phone call or no phone call?

Textex
04-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Textex: Let me clear up your misconception of what EagleOne has agreed to do and what EagleOne has not agreed to do.

All I have agreed to do is talk with you about what you want to accomplish. I am not "on board" with joining your fight at this time, but you have implied I am as well as our team. Depending on how our conversation goes tomorrow will determine what EagleOne and our team is willing to do or not do. You are putting the cart in front of the horse with your implications. I don't have any misconceptions, you haven't agreed to do anything except talk with me. "On board" is probably too strong of a term, but since NOBODY else has even shown the "bravery" to make a simple phone call, it feels like a victory of sorts. The cart and horse are just fine. Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow afternoon.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:03 PM
he's just looking to harvest phone numbers to sell to other scammers. there is absolutely no reason to call him....ever.You are such an idiot. I am offering a Skype call, or call a conference call number, and if you want to keep your number confidential, there are instructions with how to do it.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
Even Piggy has jokes for Tex...

7469You don't have a joke for me, you ARE a joke, and not the funny kind. LOL

littleroundman
04-16-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm still waiting to find out how:

"Geez, this guy is an as***** and I wouldn't talk to him on the phone if he was paying me"

somehow transforms into:

"You're all cowards for not phoning me"

Might be a glitch in Google Translate.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-16-2014, 09:16 PM
I don't have any misconceptions, you haven't agreed to do anything except talk with me. "On board" is probably too strong of a term, but since NOBODY else has even shown the "bravery" to make a simple phone call, it feels like a victory of sorts. The cart and horse are just fine. Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow afternoon.

I don't use phones if I can possibly avoid it. I do not like the things.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:26 PM
shortfatboy, one would think more than one, singular person on an anti-scam blog would at the very least be willing to pick up a phone and talk with somebody having similar views, particularly when the offer is made in a way to keep your number confidential. So far, I am wrong on that idea. You turned me down WAY before there was the back and forth over the past NINE PAGES of this blog. Such childish behavior regarding what SHOULD be a very serious topic. Too bad you're a coward, but at least now we know! LOL

Whip
04-16-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm still waiting to find out how:

"Geez, this guy is an as***** and I wouldn't talk to him on the phone if he was paying me"

somehow transforms into:

"You're all cowards for not phoning me"

Might be a glitch in Google Translate.

It might be one of those pesky Al Gore-ythms since he invented the damn thing.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:31 PM
And you might be an idiot, except you ARE an idiot. LOL

littleroundman
04-16-2014, 09:42 PM
Textex reminds a child who keeps repeating the same thing over and over, it will become true

Might go some way to explaining his lack of success with Amway.

It's a variation of the old "fake it till you make it" approach MLMers like to use.

Textex
04-16-2014, 09:48 PM
shortfatboy reminds me of a child who keeps trying to change the topic over and over, hoping he can be successful.

Might go some way to explaining his lack of success with life.

It's a variation of the old "answer a question with another question" approach MLMers like to use. LOL

Char
04-17-2014, 09:38 AM

Remember to wash all the important parts Tex. Isn't today your big day?

Textex
04-17-2014, 09:43 AM
It will be refreshing to communicate with an adult, for a change. LOL

Textex
04-17-2014, 06:33 PM
EagleOne was extremely helpful on the phone call. Good-bye, losers. LOL

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 9 pages adequately prove. LOL

okosh
04-17-2014, 07:58 PM
I doubt the language has changed that much in less than a decade, and you're focusing on the details, not the big picture. Phone call or no phone call?

I looked at the first post......I'd have to meshuga to visit your site and give you my IP....))

okosh
04-17-2014, 07:59 PM
shortfatboy, one would think more than one, singular person on an anti-scam blog would at the very least be willing to pick up a phone and talk with somebody having similar views, particularly when the offer is made in a way to keep your number confidential.

LOL...I already explained why this will not happen......Do I need to type slower for you??.....

Textex
04-17-2014, 08:26 PM
I looked at the first post......I'd have to meshuga to visit your site and give you my IP....)) That's interesting, because EagleOne didn't have a problem at all, but then again, he's sane. Here's his website, I think he has a LOT more credibility than you and the rest of your fellow nutjobs on this blog: https://www.eagleresearchassociates.org LOL

Textex
04-17-2014, 08:28 PM
LOL...I already explained why this will not happen......Do I need to type slower for you??.....At this point, I don't want to talk to you and the other wackos on this blog, either. The below message is for OTHER people reading this post. LOL

littleroundman
04-17-2014, 08:28 PM
I think

Not from where I sit, you don't

Textex
04-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Not from where I sit, you don'tAfter having an extremely beneficial telephone conversation for over an hour with a highly professional, experienced, and successful cyber crime educator and investigator (EagleOne), I wouldn't expect any different opinion from where you sit, shortfatboy. The reason is because you're an idiot. LOL

Whip
04-17-2014, 08:54 PM
LOL...I already explained why this will not happen......Do I need to type slower for you??.....

It certainly seems you do. Not surprising.

Textex
04-17-2014, 09:58 PM
It certainly seems you do. Not surprising.You can't read for comprehension either, can you, Whipped? Not surprising.

I'll repeat: At this point, I don't want to talk to you and the other wackos on this blog, either. The below message is for OTHER people reading this post.

Char
04-18-2014, 09:13 AM
After having an extremely beneficial telephone conversation for over an hour with a highly professional, experienced, and successful cyber crime educator and investigator (EagleOne),......

EagleOne
Senior Scambuster

It is indeed reassuring to have EagleOne find realscam worthy of his time.

ribshaw
04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
I could not believe muh eyes when I sneaked over to the neighbors front porch to read the morning paper.

Whip
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
damn that's funny.

Textex
04-18-2014, 10:29 AM
EagleOne
Senior Scambuster

It is indeed reassuring to have EagleOne find realscam worthy of his time.That's what makes him a good investigator.

He goes everywhere looking for information to put the bad guys out of business, but it is probably a VERY small percentage of his effort.

He also talks on the telephone and sends PMs, emails, etc! Scary, huh? LOL

However unlikely, it is POSSIBLE to find an occasional pearl among the swine! LOL

Textex
04-18-2014, 10:31 AM
damn that's funny.And you're a joke, but NOT the funny kind! LOL

Textex
04-18-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm sure EagleOne is real proud of you for taking me out of the MLM section, too. After all, all of you considered it a "badge of honor" to be banned from another site: http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Textex
04-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Looks like all of the other folks commenting have admitted defeat. LOL

okosh
04-23-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm sure EagleOne is real proud of you for taking me out of the MLM section, too. After all, all of you considered it a "badge of honor" to be banned from another site: http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a scam forum like TalkGold it's a badge of honor.....

From an anti-scam forum like realscam it makes you the village idiot.....

okosh
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Looks like all of the other folks commenting have admitted defeat. LOL

Or it's just fun watching our resident meshuganeh talk to himself saying the same dribble over and over and over again....))

Textex
04-23-2014, 10:41 PM
From a scam forum like TalkGold it's a badge of honor.....

From an anti-scam forum like realscam it makes you the village idiot.....I don't live in a village where people are scared to pick up the phone. This is an entire village of idiots. LOL

Textex
04-23-2014, 10:43 PM
Or it's just fun watching our resident meshuganeh talk to himself saying the same dribble over and over and over again....))Being amusing to someone who is afraid to pick up a phone is quite meaningless to me. LOL

littleroundman
04-23-2014, 11:00 PM
The below message is for OTHER people reading this post.

Who also think I'm a loudmouthed moron and not worth engaging with.

Textex
04-24-2014, 07:25 AM
Who also think I'm a loudmouthed moron and not worth engaging with.When you are too afraid to take the simple step of picking up a telephone and talking, I agree with the moron part, I don't know about the loudmouth part because you won't pick up the phone, and YOU are the one refusing to engage by picking up the phone. LOL

ribshaw
04-24-2014, 08:43 AM
Seriously....people know how to get a hold of you, either your battery is dead or your method needs an extreme makeover.

Textex
04-24-2014, 05:41 PM
Seriously....people know how to get a hold of you, either your battery is dead or your method needs an extreme makeover.

They know how to get a hold of me, and so do you, but they first have to say they're not too scared to make a simple, confidential phone call. LOL

Your (lack of) thinking needs an extreme makeover. LOL