PDA

View Full Version : Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Textex
04-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Sometimes, people ask me why, if Amway is operating illegally (and it is, and so are most MLMs, Amway is only the largest and most sophisticated), why haven't the regulators shut it down? I think the primary reason is the critics don't work together. And posting endlessly on a blog is NOT working together. Just think, there has only been ONE person on this entire anti-scam blog who has been willing to talk on the telephone! You better believe the MLMs work together, by propping up the DSA as their primary lobby at the national and state levels of government, and perhaps even local governments as necessary. Also, the MLMs give their own money to politicians to influence them. The so-called "critics" won't even pick up a phone to make a confidential call (I won't know your phone number, you won't know mine) and talk about how to get organized, let alone taking coordinated action. LOL

littleroundman
04-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Just think, there has only been ONE person on this entire anti-scam blog who has been willing to talk on the telephone!

And, whose fault is that ???

Just because you can't take a hint, don't start blaming everybody else for the deficiencies in your personality and approach.

Toughen up, princess, and start looking in the mirror for some answers.

Whip
04-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Told you he'd get jealous of us talking about other scams but his.

okosh
04-27-2014, 01:13 PM

Cos I'd rather talk to my dog then a twit like him...LOL...

Textex
04-28-2014, 09:51 AM

Just because you can't take a hint, don't start blaming everybody else for the deficiencies in your personality and approach.

Toughen up, princess, and start looking in the mirror for some answers.It's obviously your fault, as well as everyone else who has read this thread and decided to follow your byline: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." I would add "good women" to that as well, but it appears most of those here are good for nothing. LOL Inviting somebody to a simple phone call has NOTHING to do with "personality and approach." It has everything to do with you being a good for nothing. LOL You are the ones acting like little girls, too scared to make a simple phone call. The guy in the mirror told me you're a bunch of good for nothings! LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Told you he'd get jealous of us talking about other scams but his.Told you so, told you so, what a bunch of little girlie men (and women). LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Cos I'd rather talk to my dog then a twit like him...LOL...And that is about the level of your intelligence, quite obviously. LOL

littleroundman
04-28-2014, 10:05 AM
So, how is your strategy of calling the other kids at school cowards working for you, Textex ??

It must be hard for you sitting over there in the corner all alone every recess and lunchtime while the other kids carry on their lives as if you don't exist.

Not unlike what is happening here, really, is it ??

Char
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Is it too much to ask Textex to recognize that there are different types of people who respond to different forms of action.

Also, he needs to consider that people have their own reasons for doing things. Perhaps a person is handicapped, has a phobia, maybe they have been previously been stalked by a mad man from Texas, or maybe they're in witness protection. Who knows, but to lash out at efforts made by those individuals because they don't do what you suggest is the wrong way to rally the troops.

Whip
04-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Is it too much to ask Textex to recognize that there are different types of people who respond to different forms of action.

Also, he needs to consider that people have their own reasons for doing things. Perhaps a person is handicapped, has a phobia, maybe they have been previously been stalked by a mad man from Texas, or maybe they're in witness protection. Who knows, but to lash out at efforts made by those individuals because they don't do what you suggest is the wrong way to rally the troops.

Or, quite simply, people won't/don't deal with a know-it-all jerkoff scammer that demands that people do stuff that he wants. Contrary to what he wants others to believe, it is just that simple.

Textex
04-28-2014, 12:21 PM
So, how is your strategy of calling the other kids at school cowards working for you, Textex ??

It must be hard for you sitting over there in the corner all alone every recess and lunchtime while the other kids carry on their lives as if you don't exist.

Not unlike what is happening here, really, is it ??It's not "other kids at school," I am schooling YOU. LOL And it's working to perfection. LOL

Then why did you respond at all, since you are carrying on your life as if I don't exist? LOL

It's not hard at all, I enjoy pointing out YOUR childish behavior of being too scared of making a simple, confidential phone call. LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 12:24 PM

Also, he needs to consider that people have their own reasons for doing things. Perhaps a person is handicapped, has a phobia, maybe they have been previously been stalked by a mad man from Texas, or maybe they're in witness protection. Who knows, but to lash out at efforts made by those individuals because they don't do what you suggest is the wrong way to rally the troops.In other words, this blog is filled with fruitcakes. Gotcha. LOL

Why would I want to "rally" a person who "is handicapped, has a phobia, maybe they have been previously been stalked by a mad man from Texas, or maybe they're in witness protection?" I'm looking for NORMAL people who aren't scared of talking on the telephone. LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Or, quite simply, people won't/don't deal with a know-it-all jerkoff scammer that demands that people do stuff that he wants. Contrary to what he wants others to believe, it is just that simple.Nothing could be simpler and more productive than a phone call. Enjoy your miserable existences. LOL

Char
04-28-2014, 12:31 PM
In other words, this blog is filled with fruitcakes. Gotcha. LOL

Why would I want to "rally" a person who "is handicapped, has a phobia, maybe they have been previously been stalked by a mad man from Texas, or maybe they're in witness protection?" I'm looking for NORMAL people who aren't scared of talking on the telephone. LOL

Shame on you.

Textex
04-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Shame on you.Shame on YOU, for sitting behind a keyboard, thinking you are doing something useful and/or productive, while the Amway Tool Scam grinds on. You are a waste for breathing MY perfectly good oxygen. LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Shame on you.By the way, how many of these lame excuses apply to you? ALL of them? LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Heck, even DEAF and BLIND people could call in, so what's YOUR excuse? LOL

laidback
04-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Heck, even DEAF and BLIND people could call in, so what's YOUR excuse? LOL

The below message is for OTHER people reading this post.

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?Bitch, moan, whine, belittle, and insult, pretty poor people skills...!

Textex
04-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Bitch, moan, whine, belittle, and insult, pretty poor people skills...!Pretty poor reading for comprehension skills, that was actually a COMPLIMENT to deaf and blind people! LOL

ribshaw
04-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Pretty poor reading for comprehension skills, that was actually a COMPLIMENT to deaf and blind people! LOL

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

Getting a tad stale Tex, the people only awarded you 3 Biebers on a 5 Bieber scale for that last round of senseless senselessness.

Textex
04-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Getting a tad stale Tex, the people only awarded you 3 Biebers on a 5 Bieber scale for that last round of senseless senselessness.

Being too scared to make a simple phone call got VERY stale, several pages ago. Did the "people" (whoever that is) have to use a phone to make their votes? LOL

If I was complimenting deaf and blind people, guess what I was doing to YOU? LOL

laidback
04-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Pretty poor reading for comprehension skills, that was actually a COMPLIMENT to deaf and blind people! LOL

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?Wrong again, Watson, it ain't off topic until a mod or admin declares it off topic! (Hold your breath on that one!)Interesting that you insult people and then expect their cooperation. You also apparently are not smart enough to realize that as private citizens, we have very little power, coordinated or not, to "take" anyone down! That is in the purview of regulators or law enforcement. The best that you, us or anyone else can hope for is for regulator/enforcers to take notice and resolve to do something. Would you like some cheese with that whine???

littleroundman
04-28-2014, 05:49 PM
Interesting that you insult people and then expect their cooperation.

Saves him having to do anything though, doesn't it ??

This way he can sit back for years blaming everyone else for his lack of success.

Textex = the modern day Don Quixote - with added whine.

Textex
04-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Wrong again, Watson, it ain't off topic until a mod or admin declares it off topic! (Hold your breath on that one!)Interesting that you insult people and then expect their cooperation. You also apparently are not smart enough to realize that as private citizens, we have very little power, coordinated or not, to "take" anyone down! That is in the purview of regulators or law enforcement. The best that you, us or anyone else can hope for is for regulator/enforcers to take notice and resolve to do something. Would you like some cheese with that whine???My dear idiot, it is a thread I started, I'll tell YOU when you're off topic, so start acting like your name, laidback. LOL

I don't insult anybody, I just call it like it is. LOL

I was perfectly "friendly" for numerous posts, until I recognized I wasn't going to get anywhere with the cowards on this blog. LOL

At this point, I wouldn't WANT to work with anybody who has posted on this thread, with the singular exception of EagleOne, and we had a very good talk on the phone for about an hour. LOL

One would think I was in "enemy," pro-MLM territory - instead I find myself in Dunceville! LOL

As private citizens, we have a LOT of power, IF we exercise it - but on this website, almost everyone only wants to type on their keyboard, and that doesn't cut it. LOL

The people whining are those who refuse to pick up a telephone and make a confidential (no phone numbers known to anybody) phone call. LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Saves him having to do anything though, doesn't it ??

This way he can sit back for years blaming everyone else for his lack of success.

Textex = the modern day Don Quixote - with added whine.See above comment. LOL

Also, the Don Quixotes are the ones refusing to get organized and take action, this blog is DEFINITELY tilting at windmills. LOL

It's YOUR collective lack of success that is the issue, NOT mine. LOL

laidback
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
My dear idiot, it is a thread I started, I'll tell YOU when you're off topic, so start acting like your name, laidback. LOL

I don't insult anybody, I just call it like it is. LOL

I was perfectly "friendly" for numerous posts, until I recognized I wasn't going to get anywhere with the cowards on this blog. LOL

At this point, I wouldn't WANT to work with anybody who has posted on this thread, with the singular exception of EagleOne, and we had a very good talk on the phone for about an hour. LOL

One would think I was in "enemy," pro-MLM territory - instead I find myself in Dunceville! LOL

As private citizens, we have a LOT of power, IF we exercise it - but on this website, almost everyone only wants to type on their keyboard, and that doesn't cut it. LOL

The people whining are those who refuse to pick up a telephone and make a confidential (no phone numbers known to anybody) phone call. LOL

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?Oh, look! A dude (or dudette) with a 'tude, hiding behind a keyboard hurling insults, just like scammers when they get called on their BS. So, it's your way or the highway huh? Fat chance! Since you keep disseminating the same meaningless drivel, I'm done with you.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-28-2014, 06:27 PM
While your goal is laudable, Scott/Textex, your methods would make an earthworm hide its' head in shame.

Might I suggest that the Realscam mods and admins file complaints with Wordpress, the host of Scott's website, regarding his spamming of our board?

Textex
04-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Oh, look! A dude (or dudette) with a 'tude, hiding behind a keyboard hurling insults, just like scammers when they get called on their BS. So, it's your way or the highway huh? Fat chance! Since you keep disseminating the same meaningless drivel, I'm done with you.I'm not hiding at all, it's YOU who are too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

How many scammers get on the phone (and I'm also willing to record the call for all to hear, and even meet in person!) when they are challenged? LOL

Stay behind your keyboard, loser. LOL

Good, and don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out! LOL

Textex
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM
While your goal is laudable, Scott/Textex, your methods would make an earthworm hide its' head in shame.

Might I suggest that the Realscam mods and admins file complaints with Wordpress, the host of Scott's website, regarding his spamming of our board?Hey prof, you failed the class - in fact, you have no class! LOL

Not being "brave" enough to make a simple phone call is why an earthworm would hid its head in shame. LOL

I'm not spamming "your" board, YOU are - check out the title of this thread, you just failed another class, "prof!" LOL

At the very most, Wordpress would "suggest" banning me, and most probably they would LAUGH! LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
04-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey prof, you failed the class - in fact, you have no class! LOL

Not being "brave" enough to make a simple phone call is why an earthworm would hid its head in shame. LOL

I'm not spamming "your" board, YOU are - check out the title of this thread, you just failed another class, "prof!" LOL

At the very most, Wordpress would "suggest" banning me, and most probably they would LAUGH! LOL

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

As I stated earlier, I do not like telephones, and do not use them. I prefer the written word, or face to face discussion. That is not a matter of bravery.

Besides, when was the last time you heard an earthworm make a phone call, outside of the webcomic Kevin & Kell?
Makes your attempt at perverting my verbal imagery sound a mite stupid now, doesn't it?

Textex
04-28-2014, 07:11 PM
As I stated earlier, I do not like telephones, and do not use them. I prefer the written word, or face to face discussion. That is not a matter of bravery.

Besides, when was the last time you heard an earthworm make a phone call, outside of the webcomic Kevin & Kell?
Makes your attempt at perverting my verbal imagery sound a mite stupid now, doesn't it?That's okay, we all know you're scared. LOL

You are okay with talking face to face, but not on the phone? LOL

You're an IDIOT for suggesting an earthworm could make a phone call, and referring to a webcomic. LOL

No, it makes YOU look thoroughly stupid, not to mention scared to make a simple phone call - you just got another F, prof! LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
04-29-2014, 12:58 AM
After looking around the Internet at your other public relations disasters, Textex, I'm beginning to wonder how much Amway is paying you to drive people to their arms by portraying their opponents as numbskulls and borderline sovereign citizens.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
You're an IDIOT for suggesting an earthworm could make a phone call, and referring to a webcomic. LOL

If you knew that webcomic, you would have known that in their setting, an earthworm can use modern technology. It appears that pop cultural references slide off you like water off a duck's back.

Textex
04-29-2014, 06:41 AM
After looking around the Internet at your other public relations disasters, Textex, I'm beginning to wonder how much Amway is paying you to drive people to their arms by portraying their opponents as numbskulls and borderline sovereign citizens....says the "prof," who is too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

Textex
04-29-2014, 06:44 AM
If you knew that webcomic, you would have known that in their setting, an earthworm can use modern technology. It appears that pop cultural references slide off you like water off a duck's back.If you were a real professor, you wouldn't be wasting your time on a webcomic. LOL It appears the "prof" in your name has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything remotely related to intelligence. In fact, quite the opposite, any reference to a real issue slides off you like water off a duck's back. LOL

Textex
04-30-2014, 09:38 AM
This is what cowards sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXiifFBHj5g LOL

littleroundman
04-30-2014, 09:41 AM
Don't know about anywhere else, but, the weather here is glorious.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-30-2014, 09:57 AM
If you were a real professor, you wouldn't be wasting your time on a webcomic. LOL It appears the "prof" in your name has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything remotely related to intelligence. In fact, quite the opposite, any reference to a real issue slides off you like water off a duck's back. LOL

Clearly, you do not know your classics of stage and screen, either.

An Englishman's way of speaking absolutely classifies him,
The moment he talks he makes some other Englishman despise him.
One common language I'm afraid we'll never get.
Oh, why can't the English learn to set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?
The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears.
There even are places where English completely disappears.
In America, they haven't used it for years!
Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek. In France every Frenchman knows
his language from "A" to "Zed"
(aside) The French never care what they do, actually, as long as they pronounce it properly.
Arabians learn Arabian with the speed of summer lightning.
And Hebrews learn it backwards, which is absolutely frightening.
But use proper English you're regarded as a freak.
Why can't the English,
Why can't the English learn to speak?

Whip
04-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Don't know about anywhere else, but, the weather here is glorious.

it's raining just as bad as we're pissing on textex's scam here.

Textex
04-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Don't know about anywhere else, but, the weather here is glorious.The weather is great here, too.

Textex
04-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Clearly, you do not know your classics of stage and screen, either.

An Englishman's way of speaking absolutely classifies him,
The moment he talks he makes some other Englishman despise him.
One common language I'm afraid we'll never get.
Oh, why can't the English learn to set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?
The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears.
There even are places where English completely disappears.
In America, they haven't used it for years!
Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek. In France every Frenchman knows
his language from "A" to "Zed"
(aside) The French never care what they do, actually, as long as they pronounce it properly.
Arabians learn Arabian with the speed of summer lightning.
And Hebrews learn it backwards, which is absolutely frightening.
But use proper English you're regarded as a freak.
Why can't the English,
Why can't the English learn to speak?That sounds intelligent, but we know better. LOL

Textex
04-30-2014, 12:28 PM
it's raining just as bad as we're pissing on textex's scam here.You are only pissing on your own reputation as a coward, and when a coward is pissed on, they grow bigger! LOL

ribshaw
04-30-2014, 02:06 PM
You are only pissing on your own reputation as a coward, and when a coward is pissed on, they grow bigger! LOL

Even for you that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Whip
04-30-2014, 02:43 PM

You really didn't think it would did you?

Textex
04-30-2014, 04:07 PM

It made as much sense as the original post. LOL

Textex
04-30-2014, 04:08 PM
You really didn't think it would did you?Another soaking wet, huge and growing coward comments. LOL

ribshaw
04-30-2014, 04:32 PM
It made as much sense as the original post. LOL

Yeah, just like that. Here is your dish of food, come back tomorrow maybe someone will scratch your ears.

Textex
04-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah, just like that. Here is your dish of food, come back tomorrow maybe someone will scratch your ears.

Yes, the rent is too damn high guy. Here's what applies on this blog: The posters are too damn cowardly. LOL

How about if you just scratch your butt (and then smell your fingers, like we know you do), and we'll call it a day. LOL

ribshaw
05-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Good-bye, losers. LOL

It will be refreshing to communicate with an adult, for a change. LOL

How about if you just scratch your butt (and then smell your fingers, like we know you do), and we'll call it a day. LOL

At this point, I don't want to talk to you and the other wackos on this blog, either.

Sure you don't!!! Who's in? :RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_con fused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused:

Whip
05-01-2014, 08:54 AM
aw......poor sexless finally got the hint.

NikSam
05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Geez, did not look in this thread for weeks, and Textex is still playing same old stuck vinyl.

Textex
05-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Sure you don't!!! Who's in?Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
Good-bye, losers. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
It will be refreshing to communicate with an adult, for a change. LOL
At this point, I don't want to talk to you and the other wackos on this blog, either.
I don't think you've recognized I'm talking past you, while simultaneous making you look like the idiot you are! LOL

I have ZERO interest being "in" with you. LOL

It was refreshing to talk on the phone with an adult, none others have appeared since. LOL

Posting a message is NOT talking, talking on the phone is talking. LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
aw......poor sexless finally got the hint.Which hint are you talking about? LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Geez, did not look in this thread for weeks, and Textex is still playing same old stuck vinyl.And the other posters and readers are still too scared to talk on the phone - for weeks. LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
05-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Seeing as you have shown yourself to be an uncultured boor, Textex, I do believe that I will give other readers a taste of why other groups fighting Amway want nothing to do with you.

http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/tex-wrote-to-amway-boss-laugh-minute.html
http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/doug-wead-amway-adventure/
http://www.dailypaul.com/226785/calling-all-troll-smashers-wead-could-use-your-help
http://texasssux.blogspot.com/2010/12/textextex.html

It is said that this is your company.
https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/plano-tx/30659859-johnson-enterprises
Shall I research your claimed address and phone number and dig up the skeletons in your closet, Textex, or are you going to behave yourself and play nicely with other scambusters for once? As I believe I said before, I see your goal as laudable, but your methods deplorable.

P.S. If you still blindly assume that I am a real professor, you are even more of a twit than I would have thought, after giving you a sample of song from the theatrical character whose name I use as my online handle.

Whip
05-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Seeing as you have shown yourself to be an uncultured boor, Textex, I do believe that I will give other readers a taste of why other groups fighting Amway want nothing to do with you.

Corporate Frauds Watch: Tex' wrote to Amway boss laugh-a-minute letter (http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/tex-wrote-to-amway-boss-laugh-minute.html)
Doug Wead, Amway Adventure | Doug Wead The Blog (http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/doug-wead-amway-adventure/)
Calling All Troll Smashers! Wead could use your help! | Peace . Gold . LOVE (http://www.dailypaul.com/226785/calling-all-troll-smashers-wead-could-use-your-help)
Tex's Amway Annoying!!!: TexTexTex (http://texasssux.blogspot.com/2010/12/textextex.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/376a.gif.html)

Whip
05-01-2014, 06:57 PM
and it just keeps getting better:

stoptheamwaytoolscam.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/agreed3-1.pdf

laidback
05-01-2014, 07:21 PM

stoptheamwaytoolscam.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/agreed3-1.pdfAha, so all the bitterness, vitriol, and insults aimed at the occupants of RS is just a load of sour grapes. I do not care for Amway or any other so-called "legitimate" MLM, but textex obviously is not bright enough to see that insulting people from whom he is seeking help is not the most astute move. (BTW, before textex jumps in looking to respond or for a response, I was talking about him/her, not to him/her!)

littleroundman
05-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Aha, so all the bitterness, vitriol, and insults aimed at the occupants of RS is just a load of sour grapes. I do not care for Amway or any other so-called "legitimate" MLM, but textex obviously is not bright enough to see that insulting people from whom he is seeking help is not the most astute move. (BTW, before textex jumps in looking to respond or for a response, I was talking about him/her, not to him/her!)

Anyone who has been around for more than five minutes realizes what Textex is doing here on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) is neither Real Scam specific or anything new.

Textexs' posts on Scam.com have been lost or removed, which is a pity.

Put together with the examples shown above by Prof and Whip, they show a pattern of behaviour extending back years.

Ah, well, as long as it keeps him happy, off the street and out from under his mums' feet, who cares what he says ??

Certainly not Amway and definitely not anyone here gives a damn.

Textex
05-01-2014, 08:05 PM

Corporate Frauds Watch: Tex' wrote to Amway boss laugh-a-minute letter (http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/tex-wrote-to-amway-boss-laugh-minute.html)
Doug Wead, Amway Adventure | Doug Wead The Blog (http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/doug-wead-amway-adventure/)
Calling All Troll Smashers! Wead could use your help! | Peace . Gold . LOVE (http://www.dailypaul.com/226785/calling-all-troll-smashers-wead-could-use-your-help)
Tex's Amway Annoying!!!: TexTexTex (http://texasssux.blogspot.com/2010/12/textextex.html)

It is said that this is your company.
https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/plano-tx/30659859-johnson-enterprises
Shall I research your claimed address and phone number and dig up the skeletons in your closet, Textex, or are you going to behave yourself and play nicely with other scambusters for once? As I believe I said before, I see your goal as laudable, but your methods deplorable.

P.S. If you still blindly assume that I am a real professor, you are even more of a twit than I would have thought, after giving you a sample of song from the theatrical character whose name I use as my online handle.Some of that information is even true! LOL

You can do whatever you want, you flaming IDIOT, why should I be concerned about someone who is too afraid to make a simple phone call? LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM

stoptheamwaytoolscam.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/agreed3-1.pdfWOW! Somebody FINALLY read part of my blog. LOL

Did you read the part where I explain I kicked Amway's butt, and now they can't touch me, as long as I stay within the bounds of the agreement? LOL

NikSam
05-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Textex, if all was up to a phone call, call Obama, representatives, etc.. and the rest of the mob who is corrupted by MLM criminals.
Do not waste your time here, if you want a revolution, overthrow decades old MLM corrupted government , you are in the wrong place. Go on the streets and strike.

Textex
05-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Aha, so all the bitterness, vitriol, and insults aimed at the occupants of RS is just a load of sour grapes. I do not care for Amway or any other so-called "legitimate" MLM, but textex obviously is not bright enough to see that insulting people from whom he is seeking help is not the most astute move. (BTW, before textex jumps in looking to respond or for a response, I was talking about him/her, not to him/her!)I guess that's how cowards interpret requesting a phone call - bitterness, vitriol, and insults. LOL

I'm not seeking help from ANY cowards. LOL

(BTW, before laidback jumps in looking to respond or for a response, I was talking about it, not to it!) LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Textex, if all was up to a phone call, call Obama, representatives, etc.. and the rest of the mob who is corrupted by MLM criminals.
Do not waste your time here, if you want a revolution, overthrow decades old MLM corrupted government , you are in the wrong place. Go on the streets and strike.Thanks for agreeing with me that you are wasting your time here. LOL

P.S., try constructing a real sentence next time, "Textex, if all was up to a phone call,...". LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
05-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Having read that court document, it would appear Scott that you violated that injunction by making this thread, and likely have violated it many other times by trying to discuss Amway on public fora - where any reader or poster could be an Amway IBO without you knowing it.

Char
05-01-2014, 09:17 PM
"Even more amazingly, Mr. Johnson declares that, for 12 years, he bought all the over-priced books, tapes, tickets to meetings, etc., believing that these (effectively) valueless materials contained the 'Proven Plan to Success' in the so-called 'Amway Business'."

And I thought it was SIX years. You mean to tell me it took Textex 12 LONG YEARS to figure out the Amway scam.

Textex
05-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Having read that court document, it would appear Scott that you violated that injunction by making this thread, and likely have violated it many other times by trying to discuss Amway on public fora - where any reader or poster could be an Amway IBO without you knowing it.Having read the court document, it would appear the "prof" is stupid, but I already knew that. LOL

I can't post on an Amway/IBO owned or operated website, you stupid IDIOT. LOL

Since I've been "banned" from many of them already, up to 3 times for some of them, it's not a big deal. LOL

It doesn't matter if an IBO posts on non-Amway/IBO sites, I can still post on them. LOL

In fact, it saves me a lot of time. LOL

The funny part is the people on blogs like this one are as stupid as the IBOs! LOL

Keep reading, perhaps someday you'll actually learn something instead of constantly looking like the idiot you are! LOL

I'll be the one NOT holding my breath for that dramatic event. LOL

If you had ANY intelligence, you would have asked questions before making those amazingly STUPID comments. LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 10:15 PM
And I thought it was SIX years. You mean to tell me it took Textex 12 LONG YEARS to figure out the Amway scam.You thought it was 6 years because you have to take your socks off to count higher than 10. LOL

It's ALL on my blog, had you bothered to read it one month ago today, when this thread started. LOL

Who is STUPID now? LOL

Whip
05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
"Even more amazingly, Mr. Johnson declares that, for 12 years, he bought all the over-priced books, tapes, tickets to meetings, etc., believing that these (effectively) valueless materials contained the 'Proven Plan to Success' in the so-called 'Amway Business'."

And I thought it was SIX years. You mean to tell me it took Textex 12 LONG YEARS to figure out the Amway scam.

That got a hearty roar in this household too.

Textex
05-01-2014, 11:21 PM
That got a hearty roar in this household too.That means you took a MONTH to figure it out as well (although someone else actually did it FOR you!), even though I encouraged you to read my blog for a whole MONTH. LOL

Perhaps that's it - you're too STUPID to make a phone call. LOL

NikSam
05-01-2014, 11:23 PM
P.S., try constructing a real sentence next time, "Textex, if all was up to a phone call,...". LOL

Why dont'you try to construct wtf you proposing first, and not lure people to call on your sex line.

PS: I am not obligated to construct perfect sentences, if i can explain what i am trying to say it would be enough.
Hey dumb teacher, construct a sentence in russian, at least as bad as mine.

In case you did not notice, you are not in Kansas anymore, the world goes beyong Omerika.

Textex
05-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Why dont'you try to construct wtf you proposing first, and not lure people to call on your sex line.

PS: I am not obligated to construct perfect sentences, if i can explain what i am trying to say it would be enough.
Hey dumb teacher, construct a sentence in russian, at least as bad as mine.

In case you did not notice, you are not in Kansas anymore, the world goes beyong Omerika.Because it starts with the phone call, I explained why earlier in this thread. LOL

No, you are showing us that you are not only a coward by being too afraid of making a simple phone call, you are also so stupid I probably want to talk to you as well. LOL

I don't "do" Russian. LOL

In case you didn't notice, you're an idiot - in ANY country! LOL

NikSam
05-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Talking about Idiots.

Who been in amway for 16 years and dumb to realize he is an idiot and a sucker ?
Who is crying now that nobody wants to call him ?
Who is blaming "tools" and not a crime ?

NikSam
05-01-2014, 11:41 PM
If i call you, my russian accent and imperfectly constructed sentences will turn you off,
you will not be able to continue masturbating.

NikSam
05-01-2014, 11:52 PM
... I don't "do" Russian. LOL

So do not expect the whole world can DO English perfectly to your taste.

I was introduced to Amway first in 1994, after 20 mins pitch I realized what the game is and told them to get out.

To you idiot, it took decades, and even now you still think the problem is only "tools".

Textex
05-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Talking about Idiots.

Who been in amway for 16 years and dumb to realize he is an idiot and a sucker ?
Who is crying now that nobody wants to call him ?
Who is blaming "tools" and not a crime ?There have been millions of people in and out of Amway over the years, and most of us aren't idiots or suckers. LOL

Most were in for shorter periods of time and lost less money, some were in for longer and lost more money. LOL

I'm not crying at all, you're too much of a coward to call. LOL

The "tools" are a crime, RICO fraud. And the lack of retail sales is an illegal pyramid. And you are stupid for not reading my blog before making that patently STUPID comment. LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 11:56 PM
If i call you, my russian accent and imperfectly constructed sentences will turn you off,
you will not be able to continue masturbating.I'm not turned off at all by any kind of an accent or imperfectly constructed sentences, I'm turned off by COWARDS who are too afraid to make a simple phone call. LOL

I'll leave the masturbating comment alone, it's obviously your obsession. LOL

An analogy would be me looking for marine recruits, and you people are okay with that, as long as you don't have to do a single push-up! LOL

Textex
05-01-2014, 11:59 PM

I was introduced to Amway first in 1994, after 20 mins pitch I realized what the game is and told them to get out.

To you idiot, it took decades, and even now you still think the problem is only "tools".If you had made a simple phone call, I would have recognized English is not your first language and cut you some slack. But you're too much of a coward, so it didn't happen. LOL

You don't have a CLUE what the game is. LOL

If you read my blog for comprehension, you would recognize the ATS is the overwhelmingly biggest, not the only problem. LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 01:39 AM
You don't have a CLUE what the game is.

au contraire, mon frere, everybody knows EXACTLY what the game is.

The game is: "Keep poking fun at Textex and keep him here as long as possible making a complete and utter fool of himself"

By now, regular readers will have a very clear understanding of why, after all this time, Textex leads an army of one in his war against Amway.

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 05:55 AM
I've been meaning to ask you, but amongst all this frivolity, it skipped my mind, Texie.

After all these years, just how many people have joined your "Let's chop down Amway" campaign ??

Textex
05-02-2014, 06:44 AM
au contraire, mon frere, everybody knows EXACTLY what the game is.

The game is: "Keep poking fun at Textex and keep him here as long as possible making a complete and utter fool of himself"

By now, regular readers will have a very clear understanding of why, after all this time, Textex leads an army of one in his war against Amway.shortfatboy,what you and the others don't recognize - while you're unsuccessfully trying to poke fun of ME, I am making YOU look like the cowards and idiots you are! LOL

Yes, the "regular readers" understand that YOU are too cowardly to make a simple phone call, after the current 14 pages of posts. LOL

Textex
05-02-2014, 06:45 AM
I've been meaning to ask you, but amongst all this frivolity, it skipped my mind, Texie.

After all these years, just how many people have joined your "Let's chop down Amway" campaign ??shortfatboy - The answer to that question requires the scary phone call, so I guess you'll never know the answer. LOL

I've been meaning to ask you, but amongst all of this cowardice, it skipped my mind, shortfatboy. LOL

After all these years, just how many people have to help you get dressed, bathe, and feed you? LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 07:12 AM
QUESTION:
after all these years, just how many people have joined your "let's chop down amway" campaign ??

ANSWER:
shortfatboy - the answer to that question requires the scary phone call, so i guess you'll never know the answer. Lol

i've been meaning to ask you, but amongst all of this cowardice, it skipped my mind, shortfatboy. Lol

after all these years, just how many people have to help you get dressed, bathe, and feed you? Lol

the below message is for other people reading this post.

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. Everything else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against amway, the largest and most abusive mlm on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

TRANSLATION: = none

Whip
05-02-2014, 07:58 AM

To you idiot, it took decades, and even now you still think the problem is only "tools".

Well, it is only 'tools'.............tools like him.

ribshaw
05-02-2014, 08:57 AM
If you had made a simple phone call, I would have recognized English is not your first language and cut you some slack.

Actually, if you spent a some time getting to know the people who post here instead of coming across like a flaming asshole you would have known this. People here add quite a bit of VALUE beyond worrying about folks who took 16 years to build a downline of 10 whilst thinking one more TOOL was the ticket. Being a TOOL is more the issue I am afraid. One of the threads I followed yesterday showed very offensive comments from you to a Jewish gentlemen. The world can really use a lot less of that.

On the net I can pretend everyone is redeemable, but in reality some people are just beyond help. One can easily venture a guess this is not about a few bucks lost on motivational tapes.

while you're unsuccessfully trying to poke fun of ME, I am making YOU look like the cowards and idiots you are! LOL

Soapboxmom
05-02-2014, 10:54 AM

Amen. Textex is an idiot and most likely Amway is laughing their heads off at him. He might be actually helping them recruit. Amway can paint this dumba$$ as the typical failure. He makes it look like a stellar opportunity for even marginally normal and sane people!

He actually lives practically within spitting distance of me and I will have nothing to do with him. Many who post here wish to stay anonymous as they have watched folks like me get sued for sharing the facts and their opinions. There is nothing this loud mouthed yahoo can do over the phone that couldn't be handle with a PM on here.

Textex
05-02-2014, 10:59 AM
QUESTION:

ANSWER:

TRANSLATION: = noneTranslation: Wouldn't you like to know who I just got off the phone with? LOL

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Well, it is only 'tools'.............tools like him. I'll bet you would like to know I just got off the phone with as well. LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 11:02 AM

Poor, poor Texie.

12 years to discover what takes a normal person 20 minutes to work out.

Goodness knows how many years trying to attract someone, anyone to join him in his campaign.

WINNER !!!!

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Actually, if you spent a some time getting to know the people who post here instead of coming across like a flaming asshole you would have known this. People here add quite a bit of VALUE beyond worrying about folks who took 16 years to build a downline of 10 whilst thinking one more TOOL was the ticket. Being a TOOL is more the issue I am afraid. One of the threads I followed yesterday showed very offensive comments from you to a Jewish gentlemen. The world can really use a lot less of that.

On the net I can pretend everyone is redeemable, but in reality some people are just beyond help. One can easily venture a guess this is not about a few bucks lost on motivational tapes.
I don't have time to suck up to you, I am results focused. If you had simply picked up the phone, I would get to know you and you would get to know me MUCH better than typing words on a blog. LOL

If asking somebody to make a simple, confidential phone call is being a FA, I plead GUILTY! LOL

That Jewish "gentleman" was an obvious jerk, and his behavior was WAY out of line, the world can use less of that. LOL

I don't pretend that you're redeemable at all. LOL

ProfHenryHiggins
05-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Considering that, if I view this thread while not logged into realscam, only the first 8 pages can be seen at all, Tex's later missives (if one can even call them that) are only going to be visible to web spiders and to people who are logged in. It may be that something in my computer (or what passes for one) is causing this peculiarity, but if not...

Also, Scott Johnson, whilst you are here repeating the same message time and again trying to recruit people into fighting for your cause, some of us are getting work done on other causes that we have been handling for far longer than we have known you.

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Poor, poor Texie.

12 years to discover what takes a normal person 20 minutes to work out.

Goodness knows how many years trying to attract someone, anyone to join him in his campaign.

WINNER !!!!Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself, for being a coward, ignorant, and stupid. LOL

The people that take 20 minutes don't figure it out, they didn't join for a variety of reasons, but the reasons in most cases don't include the real reasons they shouldn't join. LOL

I'm attracting the quality of people I'm looking for, not the quantity of people I'm not looking for. LOL

LOSERS! LOL

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Amen. Textex is an idiot and most likely Amway is laughing their heads off at him. He might be actually helping them recruit. Amway can paint this dumba$$ as the typical failure. He makes it look like a stellar opportunity for even marginally normal and sane people!

He actually lives practically within spitting distance of me and I will have nothing to do with him. Many who post here wish to stay anonymous as they have watched folks like me get sued for sharing the facts and their opinions. There is nothing this loud mouthed yahoo can do over the phone that couldn't be handle with a PM on here.I can assure you Amway is NOT laughing at someone they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to sue, then ended up with a very poor (from their perspective) settlement. LOL

From the measurable results of everything I'm doing, I can assure you I am helping people to NOT join Amway. LOL

I am FAR from Amway's typical failure. The typical failure refuses to talk on the phone. LOL

I don't want anything to do with you either, but you could talk me into spitting on your sorry face - except you refuse to talk. LOL

In Texas, you can't be successfully sued for sharing facts and opinions. It's called the anti-SLAPP law, and Texas has the strongest one in the country. The other side has to pay your legal bills if they lose. LOL

You could have learned that with a simple phone call, but you're a cowardly Texan. Time to move to another state, we don't want your kind here. LOL

The PM is too time consuming and not nearly as effective as talking. I've told you that, but you're too stupid and scared to understand it. LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm attracting the quality of people I'm looking for,

You're looking for non existent, invisible people ????

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Considering that, if I view this thread while not logged into realscam, only the first 8 pages can be seen at all, Tex's later missives (if one can even call them that) are only going to be visible to web spiders and to people who are logged in. It may be that something in my computer (or what passes for one) is causing this peculiarity, but if not...

Also, Scott Johnson, whilst you are here repeating the same message time and again trying to recruit people into fighting for your cause, some of us are getting work done on other causes that we have been handling for far longer than we have known you.It's too bad someone has to be logged in to see the rest of your cowardly posts. LOL

Keep banging on your keyboard, I'm sure you're shutting down scams left and right! LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I'll bet you would like to know I just got off the phone with

Let me guess,

a guy counting down the time in 10 second increments

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:27 AM
You're looking for non existent, invisible people ????No, I'm looking for people who aren't too scared to talk on the phone - AND I'm finding them. LOL

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Let me guess,

a guy counting down the time in 10 second incrementsNo. Want to guess again? LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Texie,

the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and a pair of identical twin unicorns just called.

They want to join your other high profile recruits.

Whip
05-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Let me guess,

a guy counting down the time in 10 second increments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jLykcWPn0

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Texie,

the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and a pair of identical twin unicorns just called.

They want to join your other high profile recruits.Have them call me, the directions are on my blog. LOL

At least they are willing to calling, unlike the venerable plethora of cowards on this blog. LOL

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:59 AM
I love Seinfeld, that makes YOU a bigger coward than Kramer! LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey, Texie.

Dale Carnegie Inc called,

as you're obviously not using that copy of "How To Win friends and Influence People" can they have it back, please.

Textex
05-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey, Texie.

Dale Carnegie Inc called,

as you're obviously not using that copy of "How To Win friends and Influence People" can they have it back, please.Just one? I have several copies. LOL

Also, as you know but are to scared to do, have them call me, the directions are on my blog. LOL

We'll find out whether they actually called, are too scared to call like the rest of you, or you made that up! LOL

Be sure to send all of your copies back as well. LOL

Whip
05-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Spy report. an alleged textex phone call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYrv8NOnhgI

That's really no way to treat Mel Gibson

Textex
05-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Spy report. an alleged textex phone call:

That's really no way to treat Mel GibsonI'm so happy you're being entertained while people are being ripped off. LOL

ribshaw
05-02-2014, 02:33 PM
It was refreshing to talk on the phone with an adult, none others have appeared since. LOL

I'm looking for people who aren't too scared to talk on the phone - AND I'm finding them. LOL

Probably Ghepetto calling to tell you to get off the damn computer.

Textex
05-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Probably Ghepetto calling to tell you to get off the damn computer.

Wrong again, but at least you're consistent. LOL

The person from this group of losers was someone who was brave enough to have a phone discussion. LOL

As I've said before, but recognize ADD is common on blogs, it was EagleOne. LOL

And the others will go nameless, because you are obviously too immature to handle it. LOL

Whip
05-02-2014, 04:20 PM
I really didn't think there could be another dumbass like robert krutko but here we have his twin.

Textex
05-02-2014, 07:36 PM
I really didn't think there could be another dumbass like robert krutko but here we have his twin.I really didn't think there could be another dumbass like Whip but here we have himself. LOL

Whip
05-02-2014, 09:26 PM
exclusive! behind the scenes home video of textex trying to be fed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZlpARhQerI

* you will note that during the whole tape the phone does not ring.

Textex
05-02-2014, 09:54 PM
* you will note that during the whole tape the phone does not ring.That's because you're too scared to call, you are even too scared to call a little baby! LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 10:58 PM
There are currently 542 users online. 7 members and 535 guests

Membership numbers are up:

Threads 2,613 Posts 69,199 Members 4,310

Textexs' thread is where it should be:

(http://www.realscam.com/f19/)
Off Topic: Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

All is good.

Things are as they should be.

Textex
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Membership numbers are up:

Textexs' thread is where it should be:

(http://www.realscam.com/f19/)

All is good.

Things are as they should be.I would say all is great, and things haven't looked better in a long time. LOL

littleroundman
05-02-2014, 11:39 PM
This weeks' sign ups for Textexs' campaign:

1 old guy and his dog

1 guy who sells prescription meds online

1 Russian woman looking for a husband

1 West African woman whose husband has died leaving a multi million dollar secret bank account

1 guy who joined because he heard there's free pizza.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-03-2014, 12:00 AM

1 old guy and his dog

1 West African woman whose husband has died leaving a multi million dollar secret bank account

1 guy who joined because he heard there's free pizza.

So many? I would have expected 1 Appalachian mud squid and perhaps a teenage guy pretending to be that West African Woman from a cybercafe.

Textex
05-03-2014, 12:50 AM

1 old guy and his dog

1 guy who joined because he heard there's free pizza.At least those people were "brave" enough to make a phone call, which puts all of you at least one level below them. LOL

Textex
05-03-2014, 12:51 AM
So many? I would have expected 1 Appalachian mud squid and perhaps a teenage guy pretending to be that West African Woman from a cybercafe.I expected something that stupid from you, prof. LOL

littleroundman
05-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Paging Mr Textex

Message for a Mr Textex,

Paging Mr Textex.

The village called and would like its' idiot back,

thank you.

Whip
05-03-2014, 09:04 AM
poor twinktwink living such a vapid existence.

Textex
05-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Paging Mr Textex

Message for a Mr Textex,

Paging Mr Textex.

The village called and would like its' idiot back,

thank you.How do YOU know the village called? You're too afraid to pick up the phone! LOL

Textex
05-03-2014, 12:34 PM
poor twinktwink living such a vapid existence.Yes, I do feel sorry for you...NOT! LOL

Textex
05-03-2014, 06:00 PM
What a great afternoon. I just did another education session for about 150 MLMers that would make those of you too scared to make a simple phone call have a coronary. LOL

littleroundman
05-03-2014, 10:03 PM
I just did another education session for about 150 MLMers

And then he woke up when the 150 toy soldiers he's been playing with just before he fell asleep fell off the bed and onto the floor.

Textex
05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
And then he woke up when the 150 toy soldiers he's been playing with just before he fell asleep fell off the bed and onto the floor.That would be something that someone who is too scared to pick up a phone would do. LOL

Whip
05-03-2014, 11:17 PM
And then he woke up when the 150 toy soldiers he's been playing with just before he fell asleep fell off the bed and onto the floor.

I wouldn't think there was a market to 'educate' how to Mastubate Like Monkeys but I have been proven wrong again. No doubt it was on his favorite nambla forum.

Textex
05-04-2014, 07:15 AM
I wouldn't think there was a market to 'educate' how to Mastubate Like Monkeys but I have been proven wrong again. No doubt it was on his favorite nambla forum.Now we know where your interests lie. LOL

You're proven wrong virtually every time I respond to you. LOL

littleroundman
05-04-2014, 09:58 AM

Irrelevant

ɪˈrɛlɪv(ə)nt/

adjective

adjective: irrelevant

not connected with or relevant to something.

Synonyms: (see Textex)

Textex
05-04-2014, 02:49 PM
...............Irrelevant: Any post that doesn't address the topic of this thread. LOL

Synonym: shortfatboy LOL

Textex
05-04-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't get itI do. I caused him to ask himself what is he accomplishing here? His conclusion, which is the same as mine, very little. LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 09:55 AM
If that were true, it would be the first time in twenty years anything Textex had to say had any effect.It's true. It's also true that the rest of you are thinking about the same issue. LOL

Also, Amway wouldn't have sued me (and lost, BIGTIME) a few years ago if what I was saying had no effect. LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 09:56 AM
And twinktwink proves he is the real "I don't get it" guy. sssshhhhhhocking.That would be you and most of the rest of the people on this blog. Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhoooooooooccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk kkkiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 09:57 AM
I just realized its "okosh" and not "oshkosh", you think you know someone. Just the same good luck and hope you drop by from time to time.And I thought I may have wanted to work with you at one time. LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Not much different than this dump. LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 10:33 AM
What's the matter, moderator? Did I say a boo-boo? LOL

Textex
05-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Uh-oh, another boo-boo, right moderator? LOL

The "boo-boo" posts above were on other threads, they were moved here because the moderator is afraid of the facts. LOL

laidback
05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
What's the matter, moderator? Did I say a boo-boo? LOLIf this clown is going to start trolling and spreading his BS in other threads maybe he should be shown the door. He's not near as entertaining as monumentalmonkeybrain was!

Textex
05-05-2014, 02:16 PM
If this clown is going to start trolling and spreading his BS in other threads maybe he should be shown the door. He's not near as entertaining as monumentalmonkeybrain was!I'm doing the same thing as I am in this thread, staying on topic and making factual statements and questions. LOL

Besides, one of the moderators promised they would never ban me. LOL

Textex
05-09-2014, 06:02 AM
It looks like it's over, and as usual, I get the last word. LOL

littleroundman
05-09-2014, 07:13 AM
YAWN,

As the sun sinks slowly in the West,

Textex slid rapidly back into the state of irrelevance from whence he came.

Sadly for Textex, no one noticed or cared.

ribshaw
05-09-2014, 09:32 AM
It looks like it's over, and as usual, I get the last word. LOL

Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like.

Both to cute kitty...

And this peculiar robot...

Whip
05-09-2014, 10:37 AM
poor twinktwink....so jealous of all the other scammers that are better than him and get more attention.

Textex
05-09-2014, 02:46 PM
YAWN,

As the sun sinks slowly in the West,

Textex slid rapidly back into the state of irrelevance from whence he came.

Sadly for Textex, no one noticed or cared.I'm going to love it when you all are proven wrong, and I'll have entire thread to prove it. LOL

Textex
05-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like.

Both to cute kitty...

And this peculiar robot...

Ditto. LOL

Textex
05-09-2014, 02:48 PM
poor twinktwink....so jealous of all the other scammers that are better than him and get more attention.You wouldn't know who is getting more attention, you're too scared to make a simple phone call in order to find out the attention I'm getting. LOL

Textex
05-12-2014, 09:19 AM
So much for an anti-scam blog, looks like there's no real men (or women) on this site, except for EagleOne. LOL

littleroundman
05-12-2014, 10:05 AM
So much for an anti-scam blog,

To be completely accurate, that should read: "So much for an anti-scam and anti Texan troll blog"

looks like the whole forum and a most of the internet has decided Textex is not worth bothering with

Whip
05-12-2014, 10:09 AM
To be completely accurate, that should read: "So much for an anti-scam and anti Texan troll blog"

Yes....it has done it's job stopping his scam.
Poor twinktwink. It's just killing him no one will fall for it.

Textex
05-12-2014, 10:59 AM

the whole forum and a most of the internet has decided Textex is not worth bothering withSo says the shortfatboy, too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

You don't even have a clue why I'm here, do you, shortfatguy? LOL

Textex
05-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Yes....it has done it's job stopping his scam.
Poor twinktwink. It's just killing him no one will fall for it.You don't know why I'm here either, do you Whipped? LOL

littleroundman
05-12-2014, 11:02 AM
You don't even have a clue why I'm here,..........or care

Textex
05-12-2014, 11:06 AM
..........or careThat's good, because I don't care to tell you. LOL

ribshaw
05-12-2014, 11:41 AM

When I saw a comment over on EDITORIAL: TelexFree’s La-La Land Leaves Trail Of Missed Signals, Willful Blindness And MLM Arson (http://patrickpretty.com/2014/05/10/editorial-telexfrees-la-la-land-leaves-trail-of-missed-signals-willful-blindness-and-mlm-arson/) from Tex I almost thought for a second you had come around. But I see the someone is still ridin side saddle on the silly horse to noringville.

laidback
05-12-2014, 11:57 AM
When I saw a comment over on EDITORIAL: TelexFree’s La-La Land Leaves Trail Of Missed Signals, Willful Blindness And MLM Arson (http://patrickpretty.com/2014/05/10/editorial-telexfrees-la-la-land-leaves-trail-of-missed-signals-willful-blindness-and-mlm-arson/) from Tex I almost thought for a second you had come around. But I see the someone is still ridin side saddle on the silly horse to noringville.

7590LOL, and twittwit has proved conclusively he is neither...!

Textex
05-12-2014, 12:13 PM
When I saw a comment over on EDITORIAL: TelexFree’s La-La Land Leaves Trail Of Missed Signals, Willful Blindness And MLM Arson (http://patrickpretty.com/2014/05/10/editorial-telexfrees-la-la-land-leaves-trail-of-missed-signals-willful-blindness-and-mlm-arson/) from Tex I almost thought for a second you had come around. But I see the someone is still ridin side saddle on the silly horse to noringville.YOU don't know why I'm here either, do you ribshaw? LOL

Textex
05-12-2014, 12:15 PM
LOL, and twittwit has proved conclusively he is neither...!And you've proven conclusively you're too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

You don't know why I'm here either, do you laidback? LOL

ribshaw
05-12-2014, 01:07 PM
YOU don't know why I'm here either, do you ribshaw? LOL

Oh I could toss a coin...

Textex
05-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Oh I could toss a coin...Both sides of that coin would turn up a wrong answer. LOL

Would you like to search the internets again for cute pictures, and try again? LOL

It's GOT to be easier than thinking! LOL

Whip
05-12-2014, 06:24 PM

poor twinktwink. his "love me daddy" posts scattered all over the internet have gained nothing.

Textex
05-12-2014, 07:30 PM
poor twinktwink. his "love me daddy" posts scattered all over the internet have gained nothing.My posts have done plenty, plus all of the other things I do, online and offline. LOL

Textex
05-12-2014, 08:53 PM
There are currently 15 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

littleroundman
05-13-2014, 12:42 AM
My posts have done plenty,

* They have alienated thousands of people

* They have ensured Textexs' anti Amway campaign fails dismally

* They have forever associated the words 'Textex" and "Troll"

* They have saved a lot of people from wasting money on phone calls.

Yep, they really have done plenty.

Whip
05-13-2014, 07:20 AM

In all fairness, he pretty much covered that on all the other forums he got the boot from before this one.

Textex
05-13-2014, 07:35 AM

Yep, they really have done plenty.shortfatboy,

*More like a very small handful of cowardly people. LOL

*They are too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

*They are too dim-witted to see illegal activity and take action. LOL

*They don't spend any money on Skype, and most people have unlimited long distance in their plans. LOL

*Yep, I can see why Amway is still around scamming people, those in a position to do something are cowards. LOL

There are currently 4 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 07:38 AM
In all fairness, he pretty much covered that on all the other forums he got the boot from before this one.You don't understand that I intentionally "get the boot" from forums because I recognize they are a waste of time, do you whipped? LOL

There are currently 4 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Whip
05-13-2014, 08:02 AM

Yep, they really have done plenty.

Actually, you forgot: "he's our bitch now as he insists on coming back every time we post something". Same as everyone else that made him their bitch.

ribshaw
05-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Would you like to search the internets again for cute pictures, and try again? LOL

Only if you feel I am adding value to your thread, know you are on an importunt mishon.

My posts have done plenty, plus all of the other things I do, online and offline. LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 09:19 AM
Actually, you forgot: "he's our bitch now as he insists on coming back every time we post something". Same as everyone else that made him their bitch.Actually whipped, it works exactly the other way around. You are all my b!tches, because YOU come back every time I post something. LOL

There are currently 7 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Only if you feel I am adding value to your thread, know you are on an importunt mishon.ribshaw, if you only knew why I was here in the first place, you have KNOW how much value you are adding! LOL

There are currently 7 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

littleroundman
05-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Two people fully intended to ring Textex, but both got distracted by more important matters.

One had to watch some paint dry, and the other had already committed to watching the grass grow

Textex
05-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Two people fully intended to ring Textex, but both got distracted by more important matters.

One had to watch some paint dry, and the other had already committed to watching the grass growIF that were true, the paint should be dry by now, and we can talk at night, when you can't see the grass. But we all know the real reason, everyone except EagleOne is too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

There are currently 8 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

littleroundman
05-13-2014, 10:50 AM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/LITTLE_ROUND_MAN/knight_zpseae90d4e.jpeg

Textex
05-13-2014, 11:03 AM
shortfatboy,

That is perfect! Try to make fun of someone fixing a real problem. And this is supposed to be an anti-scam blog! Why am I not surprised? How long did it take for you to search, prepare, and post that? LOL

There are currently 13 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 03:15 PM
D. Headline News and Other New and Old News | Stop The Amway Tool Scam (http://stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com/new-news-and-old-news/) - see the 5/13/2014 story, which states, "Check out the idiots on this supposed anti-scam blog: http://www.realscam.com/f22/textexs-amway-trunk-mlm-tree-lets-chop-down-thread-gone-wild-3101/index18.html Not a SINGLE one of them, except for EagleOne, is “brave” enough to make a simple and confidential phone call. As of this post, there are 18 pages, be sure to read them all. By the way, this is related to the 5/2/2014 story below, showing not only do people not report MLM abuses to the FTC, but they refuse to work together to take action. No wonder Amway is still around.

5/2/2014 - This documentary (Former Herbalife Distributors In Their Own Words | Facts about Herbalife (http://www.factsaboutherbalife.com/former-herbalife-distributors-in-their-own-words)) and webcast (May 2, 2014 Webcast: Former Herbalife Distributors Speak Out | Facts about Herbalife (http://www.factsaboutherbalife.com/former-herbalife-distributors-speak-out)) reinforce what this blog is all about, the 2 major problems with Amway are the same 2 major problems with Herbalife. Namely, the tool scam (lead generation in Herbalife lingo) and lack of retail sales. However, just as significantly and missed by most, are 2 other critical issues:

1. The distributors are convinced that if they fail, it is their own fault, as the MLM has a perfect system for attaining success, so why report the financial abuse, and

2. Most former distributors don’t know where to turn for help. In fact, the only Herbalife distributor in the above story who apparently notified the FTC was told to do so by her daughter, a lawyer. Imagine how much less the non-English speaking/reading minorities, many of whom are illegal aliens (see the November 16, 2010 story toward the bottom of this page), would report these abuses."

LOL

ribshaw
05-13-2014, 03:34 PM
ribshaw, if you only knew why I was here in the first place,

Even people who mumble to themselves at the bus stop have an audience. In your case all you are doing is playing into the hands of people like your man crush. So far your only complaints seem to be 1/2 of the tools business and no one will call you.

Attitude is everything, don't tell me you spent $100,000 on motivational tapes and didn't take notes. Are you sure you are not running some sort of Punch and Judy show with this guy??

Textex
05-13-2014, 03:40 PM
Even people who mumble to themselves at the bus stop have an audience. In your case all you are doing is playing into the hands of people like your man crush. So far your only complaints seem to be 1/2 of the tools business and no one will call you.

Attitude is everything, don't tell me you spent $100,000 on motivational tapes and didn't take notes. Are you sure you are not running some sort of Punch and Judy show with this guy??ribshame, I have a HUGE audience on my blog. LOL

You STILL have no idea what I'm doing, even though I'm virtually telling you! LOL

Man crush? Please, DO tell me who it is! LOL

Half the tool business and no idiots calling me, is that the best you can come up with? LOL

ribshaw
05-13-2014, 03:53 PM
ribshame, I have a HUGE audience on my blog. LOL

Yeah, HUGE. Better keep linking your **** here just in case.

Textex
05-13-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm not looking for the whole world, only those looking at Amway. LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Imagine what could happen if a few cowards decided to pick up a phone? LOL

Besides, it's not all about quantity, this blog proves THAT! LOL

ribshaw
05-13-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm not looking for the whole world, only those looking at Amway. LOL

Like I said, better keep pimping your link over here.

Imagine what could happen if you started behaving like someone people care to deal with.

Whip
05-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Yeah, HUGE. Better keep linking your **** here just in case.

sad. even bots don't give a ****.

Textex
05-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Like I said, better keep pimping your link over here.

Imagine what could happen if you started behaving like someone people care to deal with.I "pimp" my link all over the internets, this loser blog is only one of them. LOL

Imagine what could happen if you started behaving like an adult and picked up a phone, ribshame. LOL

Textex
05-13-2014, 09:37 PM
sad. even bots don't give a ****.The "bots" aren't what I am targeting. LOL

Textex
05-14-2014, 04:48 PM
The "bots" aren't what I am targeting. LOL

The below message is for OTHER people reading this post, NOT for the cowards who are too scared to make a simple phone call.

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?By the way, neither are cowards like YOU and the others too scared to make a simple phone call, whipped. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 06:30 AM
While all of you were comfy, sipping hot chocolate while sitting on your couches in your one-piece jammies on this blog, talking in circles to each other, check out my recent corrections involving a deluded IBO: Amway’s President on Reinventing the Business to Succeed in China - Harvard Business Review (http://hbr.org/2013/04/amways-president-on-reinventing-the-business-to-succeed-in-china/ar/1) LOL

And here's part of an exchange (he hasn't posted all of my comments yet, Troy and Len are SUCH cowards!) on another site: What's All The Buzz Surrounding WakeUpNow's (WORC) Annual Financial Disclosure? | MLM Help Desk (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/whats-all-the-buzz-surrounding-wakeupnows-worc-annual-financial-disclosure/#comment-1391449278) LOL

littleroundman
05-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Y--a--w--w--n--n

Textex
05-19-2014, 09:13 AM
Y--a--w--w--n--nIt's okay, shortfatboy, you can keep sitting on your couch sipping hot chocolate in your one-piece jammies while real men do the heavy lifting. LOL

By the way, I love your signature area quote, it applies not only to you, but to most of the people on this blog as well! LOL

ribshaw
05-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Actually, you forgot: "he's our bitch now as he insists on coming back every time we post something". Same as everyone else that made him their bitch.

Yeppers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdrFBwwWJ44

Textex
05-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Yeppers....
Another couch sitting, hot chocolate sipping, one-piece jammy wearing, no phone calling coward. Didn't you read my previous message, ribshame? YOU are all of MY b!tches, because several days went by with no messages from ALL of you, until I posted a new message! LOL

littleroundman
05-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Textex invited all his friends around to discuss strategies:

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/3171/jk5i.gif

Whip
05-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Textex invited all his friends around to discuss strategies:

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/3171/jk5i.gif

Let's be realistic......tumbleweed are far more productive than anyone that would be associated with him.

ribshaw
05-19-2014, 11:49 AM
Another couch sitting, hot chocolate sipping, one-piece jammy wearing, no phone calling coward. Didn't you read my previous message, ribshame? YOU are all of MY b!tches, because several days went by with no messages from ALL of you, until I posted a new message! LOL

Got lonely waiting for us did you?

You should see if you can find these two tapes in your 100K tools collection, don't forget to take notes this time.

Textex
05-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Textex invited all his friends around to discuss strategies:And all you can see in the video is shortfatboy running away! LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Got lonely waiting for us did you? You should see if you can find these two tapes in your 100K tools collection, don't forget to take notes this time.Not at all, it's just my master plan playing itself out perfectly! LOL

I probably have those 2 tapes, what's your point? LOL

Whip
05-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to bump this so anyone reading this thread is not misled into the twinktwink scam. And it's still funny as hell.

Whip
05-19-2014, 12:54 PM
And let this not get lost. Court documents = always funny:

stoptheamwaytoolscam.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/agreed3-1.pdf

laidback
05-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Not at all, it's just my masturbate playing itself out perfectly! LOL

I probably have those 2 tapes, what's your point? LOL

The below message is for OTHER people reading this post, NOT for the cowards who are too scared to make a simple phone call.

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website.There, that fixed it!!!

Whip
05-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Cmon laidback.......stay on topic:

Whip
05-19-2014, 01:34 PM

Textex
05-19-2014, 02:12 PM
Just wanted to bump this so anyone reading this thread is not misled into the twinktwink scam. And it's still funny as hell.It's too bad you're still around, Whipped, and still wasting breathing perfectly good oxygen. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 02:13 PM
And let this not get lost. Court documents = always funny:Not only funny, but PROVING I kicked Amway's butt after they sued me. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 02:15 PM
There, that fixed it!!!Good job, now we know how serious this blog is....NOT!!! LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 02:17 PM
Cmon laidback.......stay on topic:Yes, let's do what Whipped suggests, stay on topic. And thanks for putting the agreement here, as we know most of the cowards posting here are too stupid to click on the link provided earlier. LOL

ribshaw
05-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Not only funny, but PROVING I kicked Amway's butt after they sued me. LOL

Could you refer to the part of the above document you consider a "butt kicking"? Other than paying your own attorney fees, it reads like there is a bunch of **** you can't do. Defendant can't do this, defendant better not do that. You are aware who the defendant was? I would be surprised if they even let you stop brushing with Glister.

Whip
05-19-2014, 03:59 PM
It certainly proves he's in violation of it no matter where he trolls.

ribshaw
05-19-2014, 04:12 PM
It certainly proves he's in violation of it no matter where he trolls.

It reads like a restraining order.

He probably needs people to "call him" so he can record a disclaimer that they are not in Amway thus avoiding another "butt kicking".

Whip
05-19-2014, 04:44 PM

He probably needs people to "call him" so he can record a disclaimer that they are not in Amway thus avoiding another "butt kicking".

yeah...that's not it.

laidback
05-19-2014, 05:48 PM
It certainly proves he's in violation of it no matter where he trolls.It would certainly seem that at the very least he is in violation of provision 11 of the order.

littleroundman
05-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Let's face it, Textex isn't breaking the terms of any restraining order.

What he's doing could hardly be described as causing Amway any inconvenience or hardship and most certainly won't be dissuading anyone from becoming an IBO.

In fact, just like us, they're probably perfectly content to allow him to carry on the way he is / does, knowing full well the only damage being done is to his own credibility.

He's got a forum down here in Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) as long as he likes.

Whip
05-19-2014, 06:08 PM
It would certainly seem that at the very least he is in violation of provision 11 of the order.

Definitely 5 as char has said she is/was in quixstar. Not to mention who hasn't admitted any relationship.

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:19 PM
Could you refer to the part of the above document you consider a "butt kicking"? Other than paying your own attorney fees, it reads like there is a bunch of **** you can't do. Defendant can't do this, defendant better not do that. You are aware who the defendant was? I would be surprised if they even let you stop brushing with Glister.It's all explained on my blog. Read it, IDIOT. LOL Are you aware of who the IDIOT is? Look in the mirror. LOL

Actually, I got some Glister (technically, my wife) in the class action lawsuit. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:23 PM
It certainly proves he's in violation of it no matter where he trolls.It certainly proves that you're a flaming IDIOT, whipped. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:24 PM

He probably needs people to "call him" so he can record a disclaimer that they are not in Amway thus avoiding another "butt kicking".You don't have a CLUE, do you, ribshame? LOL Again, it's all explained on my blog. LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:25 PM
It would certainly seem that at the very least he is in violation of provision 11 of the order.You don't know how to read for comprehension, do you, lameback? LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Let's face it, Textex isn't breaking the terms of any restraining order.

What he's doing could hardly be described as causing Amway any inconvenience or hardship and most certainly won't be dissuading anyone from becoming an IBO.

In fact, just like us, they're probably perfectly content to allow him to carry on the way he is / does, knowing full well the only damage being done is to his own credibility.

He's got a forum down here in Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) as long as he likes.Let's face it, shortfatboy doesn't have a CLUE, either. LOL

I GUARANTEE Amway isn't happy they signed that settlement, but it's too late now! LOL

Textex
05-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Definitely 5 as char has said she is/was in quixstar. Not to mention who hasn't admitted any relationship.You don't have a CLUE what you're talking about. Try reading the settlement agreement again. No, try reading it 10 times, very slowly. LOL

Whip
05-19-2014, 08:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/textexcryinghomo_zps67dc719c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/textexcryinghomo_zps67dc719c.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/textexcryinghomo_zps67dc719c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Whip412/media/textexcryinghomo_zps67dc719c.jpg.html)

Textex
05-19-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm not complaining about a bunch of cowards who don't want to make a simple phone call. LOL

That's YOUR problem, not mine. LOL

Why would I want to talk with a bunch of cowards? LOL

You "people" are so stupid it's HILARIOUS! LOL

littleroundman
05-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Why would I want to talk with a bunch of cowards?

Why indeed ??

Yet, here you are.

Textex
05-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Why indeed ??

Yet, here you are.Puzzling, isn't it, shortfatboy? Ever hear of the saying, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [or mediocre] men to do [next to] nothing?" LOL What are you? A good or mediocre man? What are you doing, nothing or next to nothing? LOL

littleroundman
05-20-2014, 06:23 AM
Puzzling, isn't it, shortfatboy?

Nope......

ribshaw
05-20-2014, 09:27 AM
It's all explained on my blog. Read it, IDIOT. LOL Are you aware of who the IDIOT is? Look in the mirror. LOL

Actually, I got some Glister (technically, my wife) in the class action lawsuit. LOL

Ah the silly train rides on. Why does it not surprise me that you would stock your shelves with toothpaste from a company you sort-of kind-of-despise? There is really nothing to explain on your blog, you did not come out of arbitration with any rights you did not have before the suit. In fact, you are no longer allowed to engage with a good portion of your target audience about your concerns.

You seem to think you are somehow gaining ground with all your boorish behavior, I would submit the exact opposite is true. Angry old men are a dime a dozen, but whatever Tex knows best.

Textex
05-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Nope......I forgot how hard it is for IDIOTS like shortfatboy to be puzzled. LOL

Textex
05-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Ah the silly train rides on. Why does it not surprise me that you would stock your shelves with toothpaste from a company you sort-of kind-of-despise? There is really nothing to explain on your blog, you did not come out of arbitration with any rights you did not have before the suit. In fact, you are no longer allowed to engage with a good portion of your target audience about your concerns.

You seem to think you are somehow gaining ground with all your boorish behavior, I would submit the exact opposite is true. Angry old men are a dime a dozen, but whatever Tex knows best.I prefer the term "coward train." And it's a long one on this blog. LOL

I got a couple of tubes of toothpaste, as well as several other products. LOL

Why would I not accept something that was being given to me? That would be cowardly, wouldn't it? LOL

There's plenty to explain from my blog, and it is all explained ON my blog. LOL

I didn't go into arbitration, it was an out of court settlement. LOL

I have the right to do ANYTHING (legal, e.g., I can't kidnap an Amway employee and claim it wasn't prohibited by the settlement!) not prohibited by the settlement, and AMWAY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! LOL

My ability to engage with what YOU think is my target audience is also explained on my blog, I suggest you read for comprehension next time. LOL

Does it hurt to be stupid? If so, you must be in some intense pain! LOL

I gain ground every time you and the other IDIOTS post a message on this blog, so keep posting! LOL

littleroundman
05-20-2014, 10:42 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img838/791/b31h.jpg

Textex
05-20-2014, 10:52 AM
And all he has found so far is a bunch of cowards - except for EagleOne. LOL

Textex
05-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly ringing the bell to know: University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70) LOL

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website.

Textex
05-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly ringing the bell to know: University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70) LOL

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website.I guess the bell is ringing so loudly, you can't respond! LOL

Textex
05-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Here's a great story about a former Amway Diamond. Although he will soon be punished for separate crimes, ALL Amway officers and high level IBOs should receive similar punishment, see the 5/23/2014 story here: D. Headline News and Other New and Old News | Stop The Amway Tool Scam (http://stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com/new-news-and-old-news/) By the way, most of the detailed accounts of the court proceedings on the Kelly Rogers blog are from yours truly! LOL

While you're at my blog, be sure to read the 5/13/2014 story as well. LOL

Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly ringing the bell to know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70 LOL

By the way, I hope all of you cowards enjoy Memorial Day tomorrow, I'm sure all those people who died protecting your freedoms are proud of you for being such abject cowards.....NOT! LOL

littleroundman
05-25-2014, 10:45 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img834/6383/ofb1y.jpg

Don't fret, Textex, all is not lost.

There's help available for your problem, as hopeless as things may seem at the moment.

Textex
05-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Don't fret, Textex, all is not lost.

There's help available for your problem, as hopeless as things may seem at the moment.When you can't challenge the facts and logic, attempt to put down the other person - you aren't the first person to try that routine on me, shortfatboy. LOL

By the way, I never said all is lost or hopeless - in fact, quite the opposite - but then IDIOTS like you can't see the simple truth. LOL

Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly "ringing the bell" to know: University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70) LOL

Textex
05-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Happy Memorial Day, everybody. I'll be remembering those who literally gave their lives so we can exercise our Constitutional rights, such as freedom of speech. However, there are many cowards here who are too scared to simply pick up a telephone to use this right to help shut down the ATS, but that's okay, cowards are cowards. I'm glad you didn't serve along with these brave men and women, or we would be speaking Japanese, German, Chinese, and/or Russian right now. LOL

Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly "ringing the bell" to know: University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70) LOL

ribshaw
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
Here's a great story about a former Amway Diamond. Although he will soon be punished for separate crimes, ALL Amway officers and high level IBOs should receive similar punishment, see the 5/23/2014 story here: D. Headline News and Other New and Old News | Stop The Amway Tool Scam (http://stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com/new-news-and-old-news/) By the way, most of the detailed accounts of the court proceedings on the Kelly Rogers blog are from yours truly! LOL

Yeah, better post the cliff notes here pimparoo...

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website.

littleroundman
05-27-2014, 09:35 AM
Take it easy on the li'l fella, Ribshaw.

After all, this is the first time in years he's been allowed to post his nonsense on any forum without being banned after a couple of weeks.

We all should cut him some slack.

It's not easy for Textex to come up with new troll material every day.

Textex
05-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Yeah, better post the cliff notes here pimparoo...No thanks ribshame - you're not worth the time. LOL

In Amway, you don't have to recuit or buy a prodcut [sic], but it's STILL a scam and you're STILL stupid. LOL

Textex
05-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Take it easy on the li'l fella, Ribshaw.

After all, this is the first time in years he's been allowed to post his nonsense on any forum without being banned after a couple of weeks.

We all should cut him some slack.

It's not easy for Textex to come up with new troll material every day.Yes ribshame, I'm so sensitive that I may cry among a group of cowards. LOL

I'm still on plenty of forums, and have been for several years, but none of them are as lame as this one. LOL

Actually, it's extremely easy to come with new material every day, the hard part is keeping it simple enough such that you have a minimal chance of comprehending them, such as the cliff note request above. LOL

ribshaw
05-27-2014, 04:03 PM
In Amway, you don't have to recuit or buy a prodcut [sic], but it's STILL a scam and you're STILL stupid. LOL

An inch at a time we make a little progress, a few pages back you loved the Amway business model, it was just 50% of the tools program that you claimed was a scam. LOL

Any idea how many six figure earners in Amway are doing it by selling product to retail customers? I don't know but am guessing it is very small when compared to almost any industry with a true wholesale/retail sales structure.

I'm still on plenty of forums, and have been for several years, but none of them are as lame as this one. LOL

And yet here you are, faster than my dog runs for a biscuit. Here Tex Tex Tex... Good Boy!!!

Textex
05-27-2014, 04:19 PM
An inch at a time we make a little progress, a few pages back you loved the Amway business model, it was just 50% of the tools program that you claimed was a scam. LOL

Any idea how many six figure earners in Amway are doing it by selling product to retail customers? I don't know but am guessing it is very small when compared to almost any industry with a true wholesale/retail sales structure.

And yet here you are, faster than my dog runs for a biscuit. Here Tex Tex Tex... Good Boy!!!ribshame, every time you post you take a BIG step backwards, I NEVER stated most of the above. But what should one expect from a stupid, idiotic, COWARD who is too scared to make a simple phone call to get educated and stop making stupid, idiotic posts! LOL

littleroundman
05-27-2014, 08:07 PM
And yet here you are, faster than my dog runs for a biscuit. Here Tex Tex Tex... Good Boy!!!

Do you think he imagines he's doing himself and his cause some good by behaving the way he does, or do you think he is merely trolling, the same way he's done for years on multiple other forums ??

Whatever the reason, do you think anyone cares, either way ??

Textex
05-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Do you think he imagines he's doing himself and his cause some good by behaving the way he does, or do you think he is merely trolling, the same way he's done for years on multiple other forums ??

Whatever the reason, do you think anyone cares, either way ??Do you think? That should have been the real question. LOL

And my plan is proceeding EXACTLY as planned. LOL

littleroundman
05-27-2014, 11:33 PM
OTHER people reading this post,

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/9240/nga1.jpg

Textex
05-28-2014, 05:34 AM
Looks like a packed house shortfatboy - cowards are invisible, in more ways than one! LOL

I've seen anywhere from 4 (current) to 10 (yesterday) people on this thread, one of the highest on this blog! LOL

ribshaw
05-28-2014, 09:20 AM

No matter what I say, Tex will tell me I am wrong, an idiot, and a coward. LOL

I believe there is more than one thing going on here, although a lot of it is just Tex trolling for fights. He strikes me as someone who is bitching about his meal before the waitress even brings it. Keeping in mind it was a variation of this boorish behavior that got him sued by Amway. Despite what should have been a wake up call, Tex sees an L as a W.

It is Tex's world and we're just living in it. Anyone who has encountered an "Amway Believer" has experienced the disdain for those who don't see the vision. Imagine how much browbeating Tex did when he had a mark cornered at the grocery just itchin to draw circles for them. Now the switch has flipped, much like an alcoholic turned teetotaler and anyone who does not see his "vision" is a coward.

Whatever the reason, do you think anyone cares, either way ??

As with most things in life, the majority don't give a **** about Tex or his problems. Some are disgusted, others feel sorry, most just move on as fast as possible. Some here have tried to reach out to him, help him improve his message, but Tex will always know best.

littleroundman
05-28-2014, 10:19 AM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/LITTLE_ROUND_MAN/fatherknowsbest_zps0ba75799.jpg

Textex
05-28-2014, 04:52 PM
No matter what I say, Tex will tell me I am wrong, an idiot, and a coward. LOL

I believe there is more than one thing going on here, although a lot of it is just Tex trolling for fights. He strikes me as someone who is bitching about his meal before the waitress even brings it. Keeping in mind it was a variation of this boorish behavior that got him sued by Amway. Despite what should have been a wake up call, Tex sees an L as a W.

It is Tex's world and we're just living in it. Anyone who has encountered an "Amway Believer" has experienced the disdain for those who don't see the vision. Imagine how much browbeating Tex did when he had a mark cornered at the grocery just itchin to draw circles for them. Now the switch has flipped, much like an alcoholic turned teetotaler and anyone who does not see his "vision" is a coward.

As with most things in life, the majority don't give a **** about Tex or his problems. Some are disgusted, others feel sorry, most just move on as fast as possible. Some here have tried to reach out to him, help him improve his message, but Tex will always know best.If you would make a simple phone call, I would probably call you a partner, but you're too big of a coward and idiot to do that. LOL

The remainder of your post is clueless as well. LOL

littleroundman
05-28-2014, 09:51 PM
It's often said there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Textex is living proof there's also a fine line between single mindedness and obsession.

Textex
05-28-2014, 10:43 PM
It's often said there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Textex is living proof there's also a fine line between single mindedness and obsession.It's often said that shortfatboy is an IDIOT. LOL
It's often said that shortfatboy is an IDIOT. LOL
shortfatboy is living proof that complete IDIOTS can type, just not very well! LOL

Textex
05-29-2014, 01:25 PM
This blog has plenty of competition when it comes to suppressing speech, see the 5/29/2014 story here: D. Headline News and Other New and Old News | Stop The Amway Tool Scam (http://stoptheamwaytoolscam.wordpress.com/new-news-and-old-news/)

laidback
05-29-2014, 08:13 PM
B-O-R-I-N-G! Somebody makes a comment then wrexwrex comes in and insults and posts the same old crap.

littleroundman
05-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Golly gosh,

the last time I was on the receiving end of such quality insults, I think it was from little Tommy Tucker back in kindergarten, and he was still waiting for his new front teeth to grow.

What was the name of that Judge Textex was trying to influence ???