PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

BoBosworth56
02-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Just wanted to take this time to say Thank You to all of those on here who take the time to expose scams. The scammers calls you "haters" and others terrible names. At the end of the day you are all calling out criminals and saving others from falling prey to their criminal practices.

2014 has gotten off to a great start. Slowly but surely people are waking up to online scams. Everyone here has done a wonderful job in doing their part to prevent anyone from losing a penny to some low life scammer.

Several scammers like to say, "you don't have anything better to do than to call everything a scam?" My response to them is always the same. If what we do saves ONE person from losing money to a scam then we are doing our job.

Once again, thanks for all you do. No matter what the scammers say or threaten, we will be here. Good always prevails and evil will always eventually fail.

EagleOne
02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to take this time to say Thank You to all of those on here who take the time to expose scams. The scammers calls you "haters" and others terrible names. At the end of the day you are all calling out criminals and saving others from falling prey to their criminal practices.

2014 has gotten off to a great start. Slowly but surely people are waking up to online scams. Everyone here has done a wonderful job in doing their part to prevent anyone from losing a penny to some low life scammer.

Several scammers like to say, "you don't have anything better to do than to call everything a scam?" My response to them is always the same. If what we do saves ONE person from losing money to a scam then we are doing our job.

Once again, thanks for all you do. No matter what the scammers say or threaten, we will be here. Good always prevails and evil will always eventually fail.

Thank you and it is greatly appreciated you appreciate what we all do to keep people from losing their life savings, or money they can ill-afford to lose. Glad to have you as part of the team exposing these Ponzi's/Scams.

okosh
02-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Thank you and it is greatly appreciated you appreciate what we all do to keep people from losing their life savings, or money they can ill-afford to lose. Glad to have you as part of the team exposing these Ponzi's/Scams.

Couldn't agree more....Every persons contribution no matter how big or small helps.....

littleroundman
02-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks for your kind words, Bo.

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is a perfect example of what can be achieved by unselfish teamwork.

Fgoldagain
02-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Unfortunately the number of victims of online scams still increasing even with the existance of this kind of forums... :RpS_sad:

littleroundman
02-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Unfortunately previously banned member FGold aka FGoldAgain aka PayzaTeam is leaving us

BoBosworth56
02-14-2014, 11:09 PM
A little message for Fgoldagain, since he or she missed the point of my post. Like I said, even if we prevent one person from losing their money to a scam then we are doing our job. I have had multiple people say to myself and others that they are thankful they were informed before they joined a scam. Fgoldagain is just another scammer our there that wants to steal money from people. All I have to say to that is............NO YA AIN'T!

Whip
02-15-2014, 12:58 AM
A little message for Fgoldagain, since he or she missed the point of my post. Like I said, even if we prevent one person from losing their money to a scam then we are doing our job. I have had multiple people say to myself and others that they are thankful they were informed before they joined a scam. Fgoldagain is just another scammer our there that wants to steal money from people. All I have to say to that is............NO YA AIN'T!

The problem is there are far more people that will thank for being prevented from entering a scam than would genuinely thank for being sucked into one.

scratchycat
02-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Thank you Bo. I am one of those who do little but do applaud the efforts and success of many others in RS.

Beacon
02-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately the number of victims of online scams still increasing even with the existance of this kind of forums... :RpS_sad:

Based on that logic we should get rid of all traffic lights stop signs road markings and road safety campaigns because the number of road deaths has gone up over the last 50 years in spite of the existence of fora supporting road safety.

the thing is there are more people around and more people online so the amount of scams online will naturally increase just like the number of road accidents increased. #this in itself is not evidence that anti scam endeavours are not working.

snowblood
05-21-2014, 02:19 PM
#6 Happy to see that sockpuppeters may be quickly exposed here. Unfortunately problems with people using multiple accounts is what brought me here. Hope forums and search engines can identify this habits soon.