10-12-2010, 04:19 PM
The Closing Of Asa Forum #1 wanrou

ASA Administrator

Group:
Administrator Posts:
4,802 Joined:
31-December 69 Gender:Not Telling Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

ASA is closing.

ASA forum has been a place where members can get information, discuss, share, debate, to educate and be educate about possibilities and risks of online money making programs for the last few years.

Sadly we can no longer keep it online as a free discussion forum because of time consuming and financial reasons.

Thanks you all for your long time support and best wishes to your present and future online endeavors.

Wanrou

Not only is the forum closed, but all the threads have disappeared too.

Soapboxmom
10-12-2010, 04:25 PM
I hope www.realscam.com (http://www.realscam.com) can fill that gap. Everyone is most welcome here!

Soapboxmom

GlimDropper
10-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Not only is the forum closed, but all the threads have disappeared too.

ASA closes it's own doors, what were the odds? The money line had federal action as a two to one favorite for why that place would stop advertising scams and perhaps it's too soon to say that isn't what happened. Patrick Pretty (http://patrickpretty.com/) did some some first class reporting on the "MPB Today" cycling matrix deal which was Ken Russo's latest scam, and ASA was Ken's primary advertising venue (He needs to build his E-Mail list somewhere). I never favored calling the undead dead before there was a steak through it's heart, a bullet through it's head and what ever the hell you need to do to kill a werewolf, but if ASA is down and down for good then this is a good day for those of us who don't enjoy ripping people off.

WishfulThinking
10-17-2010, 05:15 PM
One less place to pimp the ponzis. Can't be bad. Heather, It is to be hoped that realscam will never fill THAT gap!

Soapboxmom
10-18-2010, 12:25 PM
One less place to pimp the ponzis. Can't be bad. Heather, It is to be hoped that realscam will never fill THAT gap!
Well, I didnt realize that forum was bereft of legitimate scambusters. I guess they wouldn't have the southern gumption to pop over here so we could spar with them.

Soapboxmom

Fgold
11-27-2013, 11:50 AM

They tried to use RS forum to fill that GAP but they couldn't...

ASA forum was never the best place for them to pimp their scams so its closure didn't affect their pimping performance...