PDA

View Full Version : What is Soapboxmom's Hottest Shot???

Soapboxmom
09-14-2010, 02:12 PM
http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/pencil.png

Soapboxmom
09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
These hot shots are courtesy of my fan clubs from Scamdotcom and www.heatherdobrott.com (http://www.heatherdobrott.com). I can't imagine why there hasn't been a single post over there since May. Heck, shots like these have to be worth a fortune. I am sure everyone at www.heatherdobrott.com (http://www.heatherdobrott.com) will be thrilled to have their names in the spotlight next to Soapboxmom's stunning artwork quality photos!!!

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
09-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Geez,

being a pseudo Christian doesn't bring Photoshop skills with it, does it ???

Still, I suppose having no skill, talent or class extends to many areas of life

A Life Aloft
09-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Well considering that family clans maturity level, lack of morals and courage, nothing would surprise me. The lying alone that Frank and Beans is doing on the cesspool right now is amazing in itself. He is trying to trump up every lame excuse on the book to keep from coming over here and facing the truth. Facing the law, is more like it. lol He's a little desperate, delusional worm. Trouble is, only the weak brained over there believe him. But then those with zero credibility tend to crawl in packs. Doublewide of course is too cluless, rarely there and doesn't care that he's been banned dozens of times and yet is back again. If it wasn't SBM he was after, she would have checked that out by now and acted. She is famous for controling others behind the scenes and encouraging hate and crap behavior when it suits her own obvious agenda and sick little revenge motives. At least a few brave souls had the courage and the nads to call the little cupcake and him out. Kudos to them. She has to be the most piss poor excuse for a Mod that I have ever seen on any forum in my entire life. I liked the way she lied about the graph and scams numbers. Her little brainless lap dogs were right there, licking her hand of course and swallowing the whole b.s. hook, line and sinker. Never a surprise.

You ever notice that these big MLM blowhards are nothing but weak little whimps in reality? They always scatter like cockroaches caught in the light eventually. All talk and no cajones.

Blue Wolf
09-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Those pictures are hilarious, Heather.

I chose the one that shows you with no makeup.

You look so bold . . . so confident . . .

. . . and who doesn't like The Wizard of Oz? It was my favorite movie when I was a child.

A Life Aloft
09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I have to go with the bikini pic. Always gets me hot and bothered. ROTFL!

littleroundman
09-14-2010, 08:02 PM
I have to go with the bikini pic. Always gets me hot and bothered. ROTFL!

Oh, oh, oh yes, yes y--e---e-----s-----s------s

littleroundman
09-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Trouble is, only the weak brained over there believe him.

C'mon now,

let's be realistic here.

Does anyone really think they actually believe or care ????

They're MLMers.

They'll say anything to advance their cause, make a buck or have a "win"

They'll even support the cause of the Weinzierl weasels if they think they can score a point.

Next thing you know, Secret Squirrel will inform us he's discovered someone has incurred a parking ticket or speeding fine and the usual suspect gang will fall about in orgasmic delight.

And all the while there's a parallel thread running where people are questioning why forum numbers appear to be in freefall.

A perfect example of the old "win the battle, only to lose the war" strategy in action.

Kepp 'em talking, I say.

Theophilus
09-15-2010, 01:34 AM
I voted they are all fabulous. LOL.