PDA

View Full Version : Sundance Global - "Food is the next Currency"

Wizzard7
09-02-2010, 09:48 AM
This seems to be a new venture from an existing company called eFoodDirect. They are announcing a launching of this new project, Sundance Global, an MLM selling packaged dehydrated foods that are supposed to have a 15 year shelflife, survival food kits mostly, and also a portable stove and water filters. (I'm suprised they don't also sell bottled water, one of the biggest marketing frauds and environmental dangers to date! But that's another story.) Sundance Global appears to be ran by Steven Shanks and Mike Rossberg.

eFoodsDirect was ran by the "J. Michael Stevens Group", a trademark owned by Steven Shenk. He lost that trademark in 2007 for not filing the required paperwork.

Word Mark: J. MICHAEL STEVENS GROUP
Status/
Status Date: CANCELLED - SECTION 8
6/16/2007

The website associated with this new venture was registered by:
Registrant:
MIke Rossberg
6905 South 1300 East #199
Midvale, Utah 84047
United States

Domain Name: SUNDANCEGLOBAL.COM
Created on: 25-May-10
Expires on: 25-May-11
Last Updated on: 20-Aug-10

I checked the address on Google, and it seems to be in a strip mall.

6905 South 1300 East #199 Midvale, Utah 84047 - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6905+South+1300+East+%23199++++Midvale,+Uta h+84047&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=6905+S+1300+E,+Midvale,+Salt+Lake,+Utah+8404 7&t=h&z=16)

The videos posted on the net claim that Sundance Global has been "28 years in the making", inferring the company is well ran by experienced people, and is stable. It seems the reality is they have decide to go MLM and not depends solely on "survivalists", "end-of-the-world-ists" and other crackpots for their livelihood. Kinda like Fox news, they are playing of fear as a motivator. (My opinion)

I have ordered their "Free sample", claimed to be $20 worth of their products and all I pay is the shipping. I have the feeling that one could purchase like products locally, thus saving shipping costs, and have a better control of the quality and assortment. The website shows maybe 10-12 different products they sell.

I'll let you all know how the foods are once they arrive. If you do not hear from me, then I have been killed by tainted survival food. Kind of an oxymoron. :RpS_unsure:

Wizzard7
09-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I forgot to add that Sundance Global is listed in the Utah Corporate listings as

SUNDANCE GLOBAL
Expired
DBA

Lil Ol' Radical Me
09-02-2010, 06:25 PM
This scheme seems to be promoted on several of the HYIP boards - MMG and Talk Gold to name but two. It seems a strange place for a survival food company to be advertising.

WishfulThinking
09-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Now being promoted by TeamAaronShara who previously promoted CEP, ASD, PIPS, GNI and many other schemes which have bitten the dust without having to be shut down.

With the serial ponzi promoters behind them, it takes away any doubt that this might be on the up and up.

littleroundman
04-08-2012, 06:34 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/sundance.jpg

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-09-2012, 05:02 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/sundance.jpg

Ooops, looks like the food survived better than the "business". lol