PDA

View Full Version : Reshipping Scam

TMifune
11-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Dear XXXXXXX,

We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.

FIVE EASY STEPS TO START:
Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about the position. If you have any questions – ask me. Also see our FAQ.
Fill out "Application Form" electronically.
To verify your identity you have to send us a scan of your ID, passport or DL. (You may use scanner/digital camera/web camera. Your documents will only be used for verification purposes and will be stored in a secure area.)
Fill out "Employment Agreement" electronically, then print and sign it.
Just send everything back to me.

IF YOU HAVE NO SCANNER, YOU CAN SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS USING FAX TO: +1 (855) 373-9747 (TOLL FREE)

We wish you every success.

Note:
Please visit our website for additional information about company and services.

Please contact me with any questions you may have regarding the Employment Agreement or any of the attached materials or information.

Regards,
Michael Barden

Cargo Enterprises, LLC.
TEL: +1 678 800-1146
FAX: +1 (855) 373-9747 (TOLL FREE)

NikSam
11-28-2013, 05:16 PM
You forgot to mention where you found them:

cargoenterprises.com
overseaforwarding.com

the IP address the sites are hosted on, belongs to this sole individual in Moldova (not hosting, personal static IP):

Vladimir Vasili Tasnicenco
Cuza-Voda 39, 2072, Chisinau
+373 695 92399

All western names they use are fake

TMifune
11-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks NiSam. It looks like they are using/spoofing comGateway as well.

Alisha Sumpter (comGateway)
Nov 19 (9 days ago)

to me
Good day!

Thank you for taking the time to pass the short interview.
Congratulations! We decided to hire you!

Follow the next steps to get started:

1. Confirm you've got this message by sending me an email.

2. You can find the MS Word document "Employment Agreement" attached to this message.
Please, print it, fill out your personal details in required fields and sign the contract.

E-mail me back the scanned copy of the document as soon as you are done.
Please note, that we don't accept digital signature.

3. Print a W-4 employee form for IRS, fill it out and send it back to
me scanned.

After Employment Contract is signed by both parties, you are the
Logistics Manager of comGateway.
This means you will get your first salary compensation in 30 calendar days.
Salary amount is $2200.00 monthly+bonuses.

I suggest you to check your email account several times a day.
Our Manager will send you all the necessary instructions.

Now I am waiting for the contract signed and welcome to the team!

Sincerely,
Alisha Sumpter
HR lead coordinator

NikSam
11-28-2013, 05:42 PM
You will be involved into receiving packages to your home address which were ordered on the online stores using stolen credit card info and reshipping them to some addresses
in eastern europe. When time comes, cops will be knocking on your door.

TMifune
11-28-2013, 06:21 PM
They both use carreerbuilder job site to lure you in.....

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform that you have passed the preliminary selection for a Logistics Manager position with Cargo Enterprises, LLC. We have reviewed your resume on Jobs & Job Search Advice, Employment & Careers | Careerbuilder.com (http://www.careerbuilder.com) and believe that your knowledge, skills and experience will add value to our organization.

Job Title: Logistics Manager
Company: Cargo Enterprises, LLC
Salary: $2800/Month

Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments;
- Manage regular correspondence with company's representatives;
- Manage online tracking program.

If you are interested in this position, please respond to our email as an acceptance to our offer.

Yours truly,

Michael Barden
HR Coordinator

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform that you have passed the preliminary selection for a Logistics Manager position with ComGateway Company. We have reviewed your resume on Jobs & Job Search Advice, Employment & Careers | Careerbuilder.com (http://www.careerbuilder.com) and believe that your knowledge, skills and experience will add value to our organization.

Job Title: Logistics Manager
Company: ComGateway Company
Salary: $2200/Month

Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments;
- Manage regular correspondence with company's representatives;
- Manage online tracking program.

If you are interested in this position, please respond to our email as an acceptance to our offer.

Yours truly,

Alisha Sumpter
HR Coordinator

TMifune
11-30-2013, 02:56 AM
Found an excellent blog on reshipping scams...
https://blogs.rsa.com/deep-inside-a-reshipping-scam-mules-victimized-by-air-parcel-express/

NikSam
11-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Here is the guy controlling the sites:

Tashnichenco, Vladimir Vasilevich (russian: Ташниченко, Владимир Васильевич)
(sometimes spelled: Tasnicenco, Vladimir Vasili)

speaks primary russian and a bit romanian

DOB: 05-02-1985
address: Cuza-Voda 39, 2072, Chisinau, Moldova
phone: +373 69592399
email: tv.vldmr@gmail.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/tv.vldmr?fref=ts
His hosting reselling company: http://leadhost.biz/en/home
resume: http://www.jobinfo.md/?module=resume&group_id=7&resume_id=1179

sites:
cargoenterprises.com
overseaforwarding.com

IP Addresses he leased and the sites operating on:

Note: He might be not a mastermind behind this, but if he blindly affiliated himself with something like that - deserves doxing.

CbSiteSecurity
12-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you for helping spread a word of caution about these types of messages! Based on the information listed within your original post, the email in question does appear to be a spoof message designed to appear as if it came from a legitimate source or 3rd party company in order to lend its credibility. We recommend such messages be disregarded and any current or future correspondence attempts related to the message be ignored.

Do you mind forwarding a copy of the email in question to us? We would like to review the emails you've received. Please forward the entire email you received to TSST@CareerBuilder.com

For more information about Online Fraud, we do offer a Fraud Page for Jobseekers:
Search jobs online with confidence with CareerBuilder.com. We're committed to your privacy (http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Info/Fraud.aspx)

Thank you.
CareerBuilder’s Trust and Site Security Team
@CBSiteSecurity

teddymc
09-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Have anybody heard of Opt-logistic HR manager Lexie Redman?

littleroundman
09-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Lexie Redman probably doesn't exist and OPT Logistic is a definite re-shipping scam.

STAY AWAY

ribshaw
09-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Have anybody heard of Opt-logistic HR manager Lexie Redman?

Christian had a job with them for a while, until the police showed up and gave him a pink slip.

I had a job offer from a company called otp logistic stating that all I would have to do is receive packages and then check them an remain them to other places and I would be on a trial and get paid 2300 a month plus 30 for packages under 25 lbs and 60 for packages over 25 lbs that us my communion and durning the trial I would get paid 30 days after my first package I received and mailed out I got a visit from the police stating a phone was being sent to my house that was charged to someone else’s credit card I did not know so I was advised to quit the company was fake and if I con united to accept and send packages I would go to jail for fraud I advise anyone don’t fall for anything like this utter ain’t worth it don’t accept the jib ignore it oh and the job offer came in the form of an email I was fooled I quit and I feel better I got out when I did

The above from a site on work at home /reshipping scams. I did not put the link as another affiliate program is mentioned and I have no way of knowing if it is any good.