PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of AnyProfits. com?

milesarlington
11-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Just wondering if any knows about or has heard about this company. I am thinking about joining because they have such an impressive and beautifully presented video. No opinons please, just facts. Thanks

wserra
11-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Just wondering if any knows about or has heard about this company.

Google hasn't.

I am thinking about joining because they have such an impressive and beautifully presented video.

A pretty video doesn't seem like much of a reason to fork over bucks.

No opinons please, just facts. Thanks

Those are facts.

By the way, a year or so ago did you post (http://www.barntowire.com/smf/index.php?action=printpage;topic=49259.0)
One of the reasons I join forums like this is that I enjoy playing new and proven thoroughbred systems. Usually I make a mint before they eventually grow cold. Well I've tried all the ones I know of and I need a few more. C'mon somebody! Share with me something that you know works!!Got a "system" for us, Miles?

littleroundman
11-05-2013, 07:28 AM
As pointed out by wserra, you'll have to point us to the website before anyone can make an assessment of the AnyProfits "opportunity"

I find it amusing you specify you only want "facts" and not "opinions" when we're on a forum which deals with largely with fraud.

Unfortunately, unlike TV and movies, bad guys on the 'net don't wear black hats and they generally do their darndest to appear as legitimate as is possible, making it unlikely anyone could discover enough "facts" to keep you happy.

At some point you are going to have to rely on common sense and suppress any desire for easy money before you commit your hard earned.

ribshaw
11-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Just wondering if any knows about or has heard about this company. I am thinking about joining because they have such an impressive and beautifully presented video. No opinons please, just facts. Thanks

Usually the people who set up these sites collect money from suckers demanding "facts" before the website is taken off line and the money disappears. In this case, seems like they skipped a step, but I am not sure whatever it could be.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/anyprofits.com)

Whip
11-05-2013, 10:39 AM

but you base joining on the opinion the video looks nice.