PDA

View Full Version : Exposing the Ponzi Masters book released by Real Scam member

JamesParis
10-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Coming October 7 From James L. Paris

Gregg
10-04-2013, 04:02 PM
I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

Jus' sayin'

okosh
10-04-2013, 08:54 PM
I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

Jus' sayin'

This is a joke right Gregg???.....

No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
--------------------
How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....

Gregg
10-05-2013, 01:37 AM
This is a joke right Gregg???.....

No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
--------------------
How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....

I agree with that more or less, it's impossible to know who said what to whom and how that led to which actions. xxxxx xxxxxxx is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at the Ohio Department of Commerce. He was also a recognized expert in banking and not incidentally one of my doctoral advisors. We have remained somewhat close over the years. I have called him before on some occasions that I thought had a locus in Ohio and that he could in fact do something about. As it turns out, nothing I have ever brought to his attention was something he could directly do anything about, such as it is, but he has on two notable cases told me he would refer the matte to someone more appropriate, and in both of those cases action did occur from Ohio prosecutors within a matter of weeks. The action against NJF et all was one of these cases, and the action was brought by a different division of the Ohio Department of Commerce.
So no, I cannot say with any certainty that I provoked the case, but I do like to think I helped it along. I would also note that in the actual complaint, the prosecutor mentions an "Ohio Investor" (which is necessary to provide jurisdiction) making a payment on March 4th, and if anyone can officially be called the one who .... it would logically be her.

My point, lost I admit in my own hubris, is that James Paris was at best one of a cast of hundreds on this.....and if I was being pretentious in an internet post, I did stop short of using any such claim in the title of a book....

But no, I was not joking, nor was I right, and your point is taken.

NikSam
10-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Too much noise about nothing.

Let me remind you none of our efforts managed to get the operator of this ponzi,
and no major amount of money was recovered.

all we got just some pimps and they will likely go free anyway.

Was the point of James efforts for this thing just to stop? well , it did , it would even do so without his efforts, it was obvious that easter egg bonuses would not happen anyway.

James had a major role in making the hell go down on this ponzi, he was the one who complained in every state on it.
But i also agree he should give the credits to others where they due, and i also think putting "I" is too selfish.

Another point is, James was only cracking down on it and even paid attention to it because this ponzi was targeting religious groups.
Which might be a wrong message, like if it does not pretend to be a christian scheme than it is ok.

So does James only protect christians ? and anyone else should be screwed?

okosh
10-06-2013, 05:51 PM
I agree with that more or less, it's impossible to know who said what to whom and how that led to which actions. xxxxx xxxxxxx is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at the Ohio Department of Commerce. He was also a recognized expert in banking and not incidentally one of my doctoral advisors. We have remained somewhat close over the years. I have called him before on some occasions that I thought had a locus in Ohio and that he could in fact do something about. As it turns out, nothing I have ever brought to his attention was something he could directly do anything about, such as it is, but he has on two notable cases told me he would refer the matte to someone more appropriate, and in both of those cases action did occur from Ohio prosecutors within a matter of weeks. The action against NJF et all was one of these cases, and the action was brought by a different division of the Ohio Department of Commerce.
So no, I cannot say with any certainty that I provoked the case, but I do like to think I helped it along. I would also note that in the actual complaint, the prosecutor mentions an "Ohio Investor" (which is necessary to provide jurisdiction) making a payment on March 4th, and if anyone can officially be called the one who .... it would logically be her.

My point, lost I admit in my own hubris, is that James Paris was at best one of a cast of hundreds on this.....and if I was being pretentious in an internet post, I did stop short of using any such claim in the title of a book....

But no, I was not joking, nor was I right, and your point is taken.

Thank you Gregg....

I have always seen that what any of us do is simply doing our bit....Sure, some do more then others and how much each person does is up to them....

I am personally grateful to everyone for what they do and the effort made no matter how big or small the contribution is....
At the end of the day every little bit helps to reach a common goal.

JamesParis
10-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Well, interesting reading here, but you will all be surprised by what is in the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_O4Qb0fhT4

littleroundman
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Thank you for the mentions of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) in your book, James.

JamesParis
10-07-2013, 07:32 PM
My new book focuses on several of the Profitable Sunrise leaders, but mostly on Nancy Jo Frazer. It also contains exclusive court audio from the August 30 hearing. There is 2 1/2 hours of testimony and much of it from Nancy Jo Frazer herself.

Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James Paris: Kindle Store (http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-The-Ponzi-Masters-ebook/dp/B00FOB5IEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381192327&sr=8-1&keywords=exposing+the+ponzi+masters)

Fat City, LA
10-07-2013, 08:15 PM
My new book focuses on several of the Profitable Sunrise leaders, but mostly on Nancy Jo Frazer. It also contains exclusive court audio from the August 30 hearing. There is 2 1/2 hours of testimony and much of it from Nancy Jo Frazer herself.

Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James Paris: Kindle Store (http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-The-Ponzi-Masters-ebook/dp/B00FOB5IEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381192327&sr=8-1&keywords=exposing+the+ponzi+masters)

Ponzi Jo Frazer is like the boogyman these days around the hyip/scam/ponzi world.

okosh
10-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Only available as an e-book and not as a real book??.....

okosh
10-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Well, interesting reading here, but you will all be surprised by what is in the book.

I'll do you a favor by not saying what I think.............:pt:

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 06:02 AM
My new book is available for free download from Amazon.com today. Some of you have been critical in advance before even knowing what is in it. Read it and then draw your own conclusion -

Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James L. Paris, Robert Yetman: Kindle Store (http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-The-Ponzi-Masters-ebook/dp/B00FOB5IEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381315625&sr=8-1&keywords=exposing+the+ponzi+masters)

Contrary to what has been posted here, I do give credit to others that helped me on this. This is my story, and I make that clear. I also mention this thread and how helpful it was. There is information in this book that I am sure you are not aware of. This includes how the scammers began calling my 70 year old mother at home, how I had to start carrying a gun (since I was being followed), etc... Yes, a lot of people were involved but I became their target and that is why I felt compelled to share my personal account.

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 07:27 AM
6128 Dave Ramsey posts link to new book on Twitter

NikSam
10-09-2013, 07:29 AM
James, do not get me wrong.
I was only pointing out there is no real victory over this scam.
And that you concentrated on the one which was not really that big, it was an average scale HYIP, there are tens of that scale appear and disappear every year,
while we have giants and have hard time attracting attention to those.
I understand that you felt this one is special because of the whole christian theme, but your resources inspire christians for internet marketing,
and newbies jump into that thing getting inspired specifically by you without even realizing that 99% of opportunities they will meet in this area are nothing but scams.
It still questionable if your guidance actually inspiring christians joining / marketing various scams or make them earn some money.

I wish you could do more than that, and not only concentrate on things which personally affect your beliefs.

I would love to see you on the team fighting a bigger problem, your public exposure and dedication something most of us would never do.
(yea, i myself earned a price tag for my head for things i exposed).

I do not think anybody would feel offended if you make some money selling your books and self promote your image,
if you were a true hero to fight a global problem.

PS: Other thing I absolutely against your promotion of BitCoins within christian community, maybe you just do not understand yourself all things involved in that.
Or what makes you better than some other ponzi promoter , if you involve yourself into something like that ?

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 09:12 AM
My customers are very happy with the training programs I sell. My prices on these programs are very low and we deliver the information we promise. I reject the notion that all training on Internet marketing is a scam, this is just way too oversimplified for the smart people like you in this forum. Bitcoins as a concept is a good one, I don't view it as a scam (or a Ponzi) at all but I am open to your views on that. Regarding my involvement on the Profitable Sunrise deal, you are right that I was involved since it targeted Christians. My topic is "ChristianMoney." I am not a full time scam buster, I do a lot of other things. This scam came to me, I did not go out looking for it. I think one of the weaknesses of this kind of forum is that many of the participants are out chasing multiple scams and and soon as one is shut down they are moving on to the next one. We need to make sure that people are prosecuted and stay involved in the story after the recruiting is over. I believe if the spotlight stayed on these people they would face prosecution, and this would be the ultimate deterrent.

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 10:30 AM
New post on Twitter from Nanci Jo Frazer

Fat City, LA
10-09-2013, 02:38 PM
New post on Twitter from Nanci Jo Frazer

?
Denial is not a river that runs through Egypt.

Gregg
10-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Bitcoin?

Indulge me a moment.

Bitcoin are created by an anonymous source, backed by nothing (except the next bigger fool theory, see Tulip Bulbs) and the actual act of creation follows the completion of mind boggling hard mathematical problems on decentralized servers.

Now, just exactly what purpose does solving these math problems serve? Who could use this data that otherwise couldn't generate it?

One theory is that the whole thing is created and run by the NSA as a back door into an underground economy, and if you think about it, that is right up their alley. Who knows?

But what I think is a much more interesting idea is that a nation, like North Korea perhaps, or a terrorist organization, that does not have access to a high end Cray Supercomputer, has parceled out the modelling and simulation involved in the design and testing of thermonuclear weapons and is using bitcoin mining to do the work for them.

The fact is we just don't know.

okosh
10-09-2013, 04:25 PM
My new book is available for free download from Amazon.com today.

James can you please start your own thread for advertising books, your pimping of bitcoin, training programs etc...
This thread is for the discussion of the ProfitableSunrise scam and not here for you to pimp this and that....Which I believe is against forum rules....

Even though I certainly am not a Christian myself, in fact I'm the complete opposite, I have still always had a deep respect for true Christians and the morals by which they live their lives....
You Sir are doing all you can do to destroy that respect......

okosh
10-09-2013, 04:30 PM
James, do not get me wrong.
I was only pointing out there is no real victory over this scam.
And that you concentrated on the one which was not really that big, it was an average scale HYIP, there are tens of that scale appear and disappear every year,
while we have giants and have hard time attracting attention to those.
I understand that you felt this one is special because of the whole christian theme, but your resources inspire christians for internet marketing,
and newbies jump into that thing getting inspired specifically by you without even realizing that 99% of opportunities they will meet in this area are nothing but scams.
It still questionable if your guidance actually inspiring christians joining / marketing various scams or make them earn some money.

I wish you could do more than that, and not only concentrate on things which personally affect your beliefs.

I would love to see you on the team fighting a bigger problem, your public exposure and dedication something most of us would never do.
(yea, i myself earned a price tag for my head for things i exposed).

I do not think anybody would feel offended if you make some money selling your books and self promote your image,
if you were a true hero to fight a global problem.

PS: Other thing I absolutely against your promotion of BitCoins within christian community, maybe you just do not understand yourself all things involved in that.
Or what makes you better than some other ponzi promoter , if you involve yourself into something like that ?

Well said :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

NikSam
10-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Bitcoin?

Indulge me a moment.

Bitcoin are created by an anonymous source, backed by nothing (except the next bigger fool theory, see Tulip Bulbs) and the actual act of creation follows the completion of mind boggling hard mathematical problems on decentralized servers.

Now, just exactly what purpose does solving these math problems serve? Who could use this data that otherwise couldn't generate it?

One theory is that the whole thing is created and run by the NSA as a back door into an underground economy, and if you think about it, that is right up their alley. Who knows?

But what I think is a much more interesting idea is that a nation, like North Korea perhaps, or a terrorist organization, that does not have access to a high end Cray Supercomputer, has parceled out the modelling and simulation involved in the design and testing of thermonuclear weapons and is using bitcoin mining to do the work for them.

The fact is we just don't know.

Couple things to add, what? about 30% of those bitcoins was produced by some secret creator (allegedly from Japan) when difficulty was low and before the 1st bitcoin was ever sold and was worth 0.
so goes for all crypto currencies when you look deeper into that - how is that different from a ponzi ?
the myths of privacy - bitcoin is the most traced currency ever existed, even beats bank transfers.
the myths of non-backdoors or non-counterfeiting - there were already serious flaws discovered and counterfeiting is possible until full validation of the chain which with years will take up to 1 hour to complete.

And why any serious crypto-analyst will just skeptically smile when you ask their opinion on bitcoin protocol.
Is there some code of silence between them, why none of them came forward to analyze the algorithms ? - Myth of NSA currency ?

Ok, what are the main uses of those Bitcoins ? whatever you want itor not, only for underworld, while it is hyped, some inspired will play with it a bit and realize it is not a way to hide money from government
and when they go use those bitcoins somewhere - it will always be some criminal places (exchangers, scammers, illegal shops,...)

PS: BTW, James, reading your PS Book, i pirated it, even that it is $0 today, still could not force my hand to press "buy" button. asked someone else to send me a copy :) You can sue me for that.

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Replying to Okosh Comment -

In my view, the U.S. Dollar has no more intrinsic value than the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is based on sound math and is limited in production (unlike the unlimited quantitative easing of our currency). We can have a reasonable debate about the concept, but comparing it to a Ponzi scheme is really ridiculous and I know you are much more intelligent than that. I like to reserve the phrase scammer and Ponzi scheme for occasions when it actually applies. If we simply start calling ideas and concepts we disagree with scams, that really diminishes the word. Bitcoin is an established currency that is widely accepted and so is the math behind it. I am not trying to sell you on it; either you see it or you don't. I suggest that people put a small amount in Bitcoins as a means of diversification. I don't sell them the Bitcoins, so how could I be running a scam by simply making this general suggestion? To question my credibility, as you did earlier, simply on the basis that I taught a course on how Bitcoin works is beneath you. I 'had' a lot of respect for this message board, but not sure that I do anymore. By the way, my training courses range in price from $8 to $25 monthly and the student can cancel at anytime. If you consider my teaching on Internet marketing a scam, what about colleges charging $50,000 for degrees teaching these same concepts? People can make money on the Internet, and I earn my full time income doing so. Just because you don't understand how to do so yourself is no reason to consider others that do scammers.

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 08:35 PM
So you thought it better to steal a copy than accept a free copy? Have fun :)

JamesParis
10-09-2013, 08:40 PM
So it is pimping to offer folks a free copy of my book written on the very topic of this thread, really? Especially when this thread and some of its contributors are actually mentioned in the book? Seems pretty much right on topic. Anyone that earns a living is pimping I guess. So, my work as an author is to simply be compared to a scammer since I am making money doing it? Anyone on this thread could have written a book about this, but I got up off my rear end and did so. Sorry my ambition is so threatening to you and your 'thread.'

okosh
10-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I 'had' a lot of respect for this message board, but not sure that I do anymore.

Maybe you should try MMG or TG for pimping your wares....No doubt you'll find some suckers there to sell your $197 money making website to....
You may even have some luck there building your downline...errrr...I mean internet scamming school.....

So it is pimping to offer folks a free copy of my book written on the very topic of this thread, really?
Sorry my ambition is so threatening to you and your 'thread.'

Pimping your...cough...Book is one thing.....Pimping bitcoin is questionable....
But pimping your internet school is way over the line in my book....

And NO...You are no threat to me.....And your pretending to be one of the good guys may fool others but it don't fool me :RpS_wink:

baylee
10-09-2013, 09:09 PM
So it is pimping to offer folks a free copy of my book written on the very topic of this thread, really? Especially when this thread and some of its contributors are actually mentioned in the book? Seems pretty much right on topic. Anyone that earns a living is pimping I guess. So, my work as an author is to simply be compared to a scammer since I am making money doing it? Anyone on this thread could have written a book about this, but I got up off my rear end and did so. Sorry my ambition is so threatening to you and your 'thread.'
I have always said that I would never purchase an E-Book because I despise reading long topics, procedures, or books on a computer screen. (for whatever reason it gives me a headache) I will make a one time exception and purchase yours against my better judgement and will comment after reading. (I guess I will print it and read it that way.) My wife has a nook not kindle.

GlimDropper
10-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I saw a copy of James' book on Kindle but didn't get the chance to read it to the end. From the way the book was described I was very interested to see who he gave credit to and was not disappointed. Lynn and Gregg were mentioned by name as well they should have been and Patrick Pretty and RealScam were credited as well, I think that's quite fair. I'm not a literary critic and wont pretend to be one but the book is worth a read to anyone with interest.

As to bitcoin and other side issues, if anyone feels motivated to continue those topics perhaps they could be encouraged to open a new thread and provide a link here to it. Thanks.

Nourjan
10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
I do believe that you guys are being too quick to judge James Paris.His affronts seem to be:

1)Writing his book.
I can't say for sure how much credit he claims for bringing down PS(HINT:It wasn't brought down .The Scammers ran away with the money and left the victims and convenient sacrificial scapegoats to burn).Perhaps we can discuss the content of the book (maybe open another thread for it)?.

2)Promoting Bitcoin
While in my belief that Bitcoin in its current form is unwieldy as a retail tool, unattractive as currency,unreliable as an investment,unlawful in many of its utility and most definitely,definitely not untraceable(this is a plus side), I believe it may sort out its kinks in the future.It is, IMO inevitable that all the current fiat currency be replaced by cryptocurrency type(preferably a single one) in the future(possibly not in our lifetime and not by Bitcoin) .The current form of crypto currency is the protoform of that .So yes, I see nothing wrong in promoting bitcoin(the ponzi reference is out of place,although there are ponzis that accept payment in bitcoin) as long as you are truthful and make all parties aware of the current nature of it.

3)His "school"
This one made me wince.Perchance anybody who motivated enough and with good investigative skill(alas my own google fu is weak) can open a thread for this?

okosh
10-09-2013, 09:51 PM
As to bitcoin and other side issues, if anyone feels motivated to continue those topics perhaps they could be encouraged to open a new thread and provide a link here to it. Thanks.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/control-bitcoin-cant-come-soon-enough-2212/

NikSam
10-10-2013, 02:01 AM
James, please fell free to post a link to court motion audio here.

I spotted some lies during her examinations, I am sure others will spot more.

Gregg
10-10-2013, 02:15 AM
In my view, the U.S. Dollar has no more intrinsic value than the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is based on sound math and is limited in production (unlike the unlimited quantitative easing of our currency). We can have a reasonable debate about the concept, but comparing it to a Ponzi scheme is really ridiculous

That statement alone proves why you shouldn't be teaching anyone anything about it, it demonstrates an utter lack of understanding of what DOES back the US Dollar and DOES NOT back up bitcoin. Bitcoin have no more intrinsic value than Beanie Babies and Tulip Bulbs. The US dollar has the backing of the taxing authority of the US Treasury and it's creation is actually linked, through the operation of the Federal Reserve, to creation of new wealth in the US economy. I won't clog the thread up with it the details, you can search Quatloos for a good description I wrote.

And there lies a problem I have, not with you personally but with many self proclaimed "experts", you're a smart guy. you have a big audience and you do a bit of good. But you're not an expert, you're a guy who got taken in by one scam and had a personal, religious, journey associated with it. Tell your story as a cautionary tale about trusting people with things of which you know not, but I think it's irresponsible of you to give financial advice. Unless I'm missing something I don't believe you have any special educational or professional qualifications and frankly, in many respects you're just a slightly more sincere Troy Dooly from here in the Well Armed Bunker Complex. You may have a better grasp of these things than some of your readers, but in some areas, like Troy who recently found out the hard way, you know woefully little and don't even know that you don't know.

For instance, and I do not give financial advice beyond scam education, I can understand Troy not knowing the intricate details of the Securities Act, I don't either to tell the truth. But what I do know, and Troy apparently didn't, was that the Act existed and before I started advising about specific companies I really needed to check into it with a lawyer or better yet, two independent lawyers. Another thing, even though I see most scams on their face, when you look at the revenue required to fulfill the promises made by them, they almost all fall stunningly short. ProSun would have needed trillions of dollars in revenue to pay the easter bonus, simple maths, but how many "experts" not only didn't see that, but ignored it when they were told?

Jim, you're a good guy, and you're bringing good messages to a wide audience, but honestly, beyond basic "don't fall for scams, if it sounds to good to be true, it is" advice, I wish you stick to your spiritual message, because your financial message is a well intentioned disaster waiting to happen.

Just my 22.45 Dinar worth of observation.

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 09:19 AM
I will put my credentials up against you and anyone else in this forum.

Graduate Of The College For Financial Planning
Author of more than 24 books
More Than 1,000 media appearances as a financial expert on radio and television
Participated in taking more than 75 companies public
Owned and operated my own nationally registered broker dealer and investment adviser
Licensed as a securities broker personally all the way up to a supervisory level licensing, including securities and municipal bond trading
Owned and operated my own real estate brokerage firm and was licensed as a real estate broker
Owned and operated my own mortgage brokerage firm and was licensed as a mortgage broker
Owned and operated my own life insurance agency, licensed in all aspects of insurance and annuities nationwide
Personally managed portfolios of more than $100 million dollars
Personally run a trading desk with assets of more than $100 million dollars
I have advised celebrities, athletes, TV personalities, NFL and MLB pro athletes,

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 09:29 AM
By the way, the U.S. Dollar has 0 value on the alleged theory of being backed by a taxing authority. It is U.S. bonds that would have a value based on this principle. You would know this if you were a bond trader like I was.

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I will be a guest on Acceleration Radio with LA Marzulli tonight at 9 pm Eastern discussing Profitable Sunrise Fringe Radio Network – Live Listening Center (http://brucecollinsshow.com/?page_id=1197)

Whip
10-10-2013, 12:20 PM
You would know this if you were a bond trader like I was.

james bond?

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 02:29 PM
August 30th testimony from Nancy Frazer hearing, compliments of Premier Financial Communications - Publisher of Exposing The Ponzi Masters

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/Wt5SGrlK)

GlimDropper
10-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Thank you very much for posting that link Mr. Paris. I only have time to listen to a small part of it at the moment but I'll be sure to listen to the rest. One early "jumps out at me" moment was if Dr. Goddie Ude is calling Nanci up personally to invite her into programs then she's in a lot deeper and into more programs than she's letting on.

NikSam
10-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Glim, there are way more lies she said under the oath.

please pay attention and verify things she says. maybe i am wrong on some, when i get some time i will find as much proof as i can to show her lies.

Get MP3 version (http://jlparis.byoaudio.com/stream/8b12bb20-ae7d-d134-ae2d-faf438ecd92d.mp3) on your Ipod :)

PS: also pay attention what she was posting here on RS in early days of PS, something caught my attention.

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
The hits keep on coming. Another audio excerpt from my book, this time starring Dave Steckel -

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/WL3MwTKK)

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 07:13 PM
I am getting flooded with people that want to be able read my new book on their computer, since they don't have a Kindle. This is no problem at all. This little tip I am going to share with you will also help you to get tons of free books from Amazon as well.

1. Go to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more (http://www.amazon.com) and then search for 'Exposing The Ponzi Masters.' Once you find the book, go ahead and buy it for 0 (Yep, it is free until Sunday night).

2. After your 'order' goes through, go to this link https://read.amazon.com You will be prompted to log in with your same username and password as you did when you ordered the book.

You should now see the book on your screen and you can start reading. Rinse and repeat and you can do this on tons of other free promo books on amazon.

Best Wishes!

Jim Paris

NikSam
10-10-2013, 07:25 PM
or you can install Kindle reader for your computer, and login to your amazon account from the reader program
MAC: Amazon.com: Kindle for Mac - Read Kindle eBooks on your Mac (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000464931)
WIN: Amazon.com: Kindle for PC - Read Kindle eBooks on your PC (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311)
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kindle-read-books-ebooks-magazines/id302584613?mt=8

PS: James , do not miss your radio show (starts in 30min) :)

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Another excerpt from Exposing The Ponzi Masters -

Nancy Jo Frazer questioned directly by the judge

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/WSLQ29WK)

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Another hit starring Nancy Frazer, again being questioned directly by the judge (excerpt from Exposing The Ponzi Masters)

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/WQ4cdZrK)

NikSam
10-10-2013, 08:01 PM
James, the link to radio show you posted does not work

This is the right one (started):
Fringe Radio Network - - Listen Online (http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=169899)

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 08:17 PM
It is 9 pm Eastern http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=169899

JamesParis
10-10-2013, 08:18 PM
It is running right now, I just clicked through. I guess it is 9 pm Fringe Radio Network - - Listen Online (http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=169899)

baylee
10-10-2013, 08:42 PM
James,
I thank you for the audio links.
They are very interesting to say the least.

okosh
10-10-2013, 09:14 PM
I will put my credentials up against you and anyone else in this forum.

Make a thread called James "FIGJAM" Paris and do it there :RpS_wink:

EagleOne
10-11-2013, 12:00 AM
I have found the last couple of pages most interesting reading. I want to give a different perspective about Jim's book than has been presented so far.

First, this was the first experience that Jim has had with dealing with a Ponzi. He has not had the years of experience that most of us have had in dealing with Ponzi's and all the people who promote, but also who get caught up in the Ponzi believing they are real. The title of his book is about when he learned about PS how he exposed it, not that he was the only one exposing it. He has media contacts within the Christian community that allowed Christians to learn about it, why not to join, and for those in it to get out of it. Contacts that we don't have, and I am glad he used them to give even more exposure to this Ponzi.

None of us took the hits that he took from not only the Christian community, but also from the major promoters of PS. He became Public Enemy #1. They came at him with a vengenance, and he had to remind himself these were Christians who were attacking him. Rather unsettling to be treated by your fellow Christians that way and also shocking that Christians could be so duped into believing all the hype that surrounded PS.

PS was specifically targeting Christians. Out of all the people in PS, a good 98% were Christians, as that is how PS was promoting itself. Remember Ty (MyriadForce) telling all of us how Jesus was blessing PS and all of us here exposing PS as a Ponzi were doing the work of Satan? There was no attempt by Jim to exclude those that were not Christians from his exposure, but as a Christian his focus was on warning and educating Christians. The rest of us were doing a good job or exposing this to those who were not Christians.

There was no requirement for him to give myself, or anyone else for that matter, credit in his book; but he did. This book was about what he did and how he was targeted, not what the rest of us did to expose PS as were were educating the masses not just Christians. While I appreciate his kind remarks about Gregg, RS, Patrick Pretty, and myself, I would not have felt slighted if he had not mentioned me in his book.

Jim was the major instrument in reaching the Christian community, and for that I am very grateful that he did. From what I read, Jim is not taking credit for the downfalll of PS, but only about the role he played in educating Christians about this Ponzi.

I think at times we forget that not everyone has the history that most of us have in dealing with Ponzi's, their pimps, players and the people who join them thinking they are real. All we have to do is look at how we treated people in the BB thread of the first-timers exposing BB for the Ponzi it is. The same thing can be said here about Jim's book.

The good news each of us had our role in the exposure and demise of PS. It took all of us to accomplish this task. There are still things being done behind the scenes to help bring those responsible to justice. This is far from over, and there is much more to come.

I personally owe a debt of gratitude to Jim for reaching out to the Christian community through his media contacts to warn Christians, and also for taking all the hate directed at him instead of it being focused on any of us. While I cannot speak for certain, but I am sure that there were things he has not told in his book that happened to him.

As for all the other issues that have been raised, anyone can start a thread and discuss them there, but they really don't belong here. Just my 2-cents worth.

PPBlog
10-11-2013, 08:03 AM
I read Jim's ebook Wednesday, acquiring it for free through the link here. I think it will serve his intended audience in the Christian community well. The PP Blog was referenced in the publication, but there's no quid pro quo for this comment. I do not know Jim and did not know until the book's publication that the Blog was referenced.

What struck me about the book was the fear Jim expressed about the safety of his family and his personal safety. There's a passage about a large volume of harassing emails Jim received. He described one as particularly menacing, in part because it referenced his family. As a person who has received similar communications, including one that suggested my family could end up dead because God was displeased by my reporting on HYIP schemes, I know where Jim is coming from.

I felt for you during that passage, Jim. And your cult reference was spot-on. This menacing behavior is consistent with cult tactics. It also is consistent with the behavior of a racketeering enterprise -- if not from racketeers themselves, then from people who knowingly or unknowingly fall down a racketeering rabbit hole and begin to channel the criminal behavior of their sponsors.

I'm not sure how familiar Jim is with the AdSurfDaily case, but believe it is particularly instructive on the subject of Profitable Sunrise.

On the seventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, a purported "prayer" was being circulated among ASD members that called for the prosecution team to be struck dead by the hand of God. (Put another way, "kill the government lawyers and the agents who protect the President of the United States.")

Here are a few lines from the "prayer" circulating within a purported Christian enterprise (italics/bolding added):

__________________________________________________ _________

Pluck them out of their dwelling place!
Root them out of the land of the living! . . .
Heavenly Father, cause the heavens to bow down with divine judgment! Send your hand from above and rid us of them! Let Truth Prevail!

Disappoint the devices the enemy has crafted so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise!
Take them in their own crafty and devious ways!
Let every attack of retaliation fail!
Send divine angelic prophetic assaults against all diabolical intelligence!
Release divine viruses to invade satanic databases and command that they be consumed and destroyed!
Let all future diabolical communications and networkings fail!
Send a spirit of confusion amongst them!
Let their tongues be divided, so that when they communicate it will be incoherent and misunderstood!
Let all satanic manifestations cease and let divine abortive measures and miscarriages occur in satanic wombs and incubators!

Heavenly Father, you have given us a great work to accomplish! We war for the releasing of our finances and all resources that belong to us! Let those that hold on to our wealth longer than they should be afflicted and tormented WITHOUT RELIEF until they release what rightfully belongs to us! . . .

__________________________________________________ _________

ASD's Andy Bowdoin, of course, described the Secret Service raid as the work of "Satan" and compared the raid to the 9/11 attacks.

Let's walk this one back and ask a few questions as imponderables: Why would a purported American Christian compare the Secret Service to "Satan" and the 9/11 terrorists? And how could other purported American Christians help advance that thought line and demonize their own country on behalf of an obvious, 1-percent-a-day Ponzi scheme? At a minimum, Bowdoin comparing the Secret Service to the devil and the 9/11 terrorists is a sickening rhetorical flourish -- and yet some American Christians apparently embraced it without giving it an ounce of scrutiny. As noted above, some ASD members rooted for the deaths of government agents and petitioned God to destroy the ASD database that linked them to the scheme.

It becomes even more incongruous when one considers that some of the ASDers -- after being shown ASD was a Ponzi scheme led by felon who'd laid waste to an earlier group a decade before he targeted Christians again with his 1-percent-a-day scheme -- then gravitated to Profitable Sunrise and its FIVE schemes, all of which promised more than ASD.

As a graphic points out in Jim's book, Profitable Sunrise published its purportedly "Risk-free Investment Options" literally under the welcoming, outstretched arms of Jesus Christ as depicted in the Christ the Redeemer statue.

Somewhere in the ASD evidence chain, there is a preraid video of Bowdoin defining himself as a Christian "money magnet" and making repeated references to God from a stage upon which he tried to get prospects to turn over tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time while urging them to imagine even more money "flowing" back to them.

I'm not sure how many ASDers made their way into Profitable Sunrise and how many of those earlier had prayed to God to kill and torment civil servants and destroy ASD's database, but some of them already had demonstrated the capacity to divorce themselves from reality in the pursuit of preposterous returns and thus would have been useful tools for "Roman Novak."

One way to look at Profitable Sunrise was as ASD on steroids. Bowdoin offered 1 percent a day; "Novak" nearly tripled that in the "Long Haul" plan, which is easy enough to view as a taunt aimed at the U.S. government. It also might have been a taunt at the Christian community or something designed to test the limits of Christian gullibility. ASD was 1 percent a day; Zeek took that to 1.5 percent a day -- and Profitable Sunrise then began to dangle a 2.7-percent-a-day scheme with ASDers and Zeekers no doubt on board, not to mention the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid/ProfitClicking MLM Stepfordians.

North Carolina was still smarting from Zeek (at least $600 million) when it moved against Profitable Sunrise (unknown tens of millions). The state's action immediately was minimized, with the general narrative of the Profitable Sunrise apologists being that it was a small state (or just one state) and that "Barney Fife," a bumbling TV deputy, was in charge of the investigation. This was very close to the ASD narrative, which minimized the Feds' action and bizarrely sought to demonize the prosecution through claims it was led by "Gomer Pyle." Many of you probably have noticed that the TelexFree action in Brazil is being minimized in the same fashion and has at least two other things in common with Profitable Sunrise: the use of the Christ the Redeemer statue as a stage prop and the presence of promoters who'd been in Zeek (at least).

Another thing TelexFree has in common with Profitable Sunrise is a preposterous ROI. Some affiliates claim that $15,125 sent to TelexFree fetches back $42,075 (or maybe even more) in a year. My guess is that TelexFree, like Profitable Sunrise and ASD before it, has created what effectively are money mules who gather funds from recruits and route it through their own bank accounts. AdViewGlobal, the ASD knockoff scam purportedly operating from Uruguay, also tried to set up things this way.

The Christian community (and people in general) are at great risk from these insidious scams, which affect personal security and national security. I am glad Jim has chosen to tell the story about what it was like to cover Profitable Sunrise. And although I understand that some people believe that RS is an inappropriate place for an author to market a book, I'd gently encourage my colleagues not to lose sight of the bigger picture.

When dollars are being stolen by the billions and disappearing down ratholes -- and when "Christians" are praying for God to kill civil servants and comparing the people who guard the Treasury and the President of the United States to "Satan" -- an author trying to promote an antiscam book on an antiscam forum seems like an inconsequential problem.

PPBlog

JamesParis
10-11-2013, 08:09 AM
This is just fantastic information. I would like to do a radio show soon and bring you on to discuss this along with Lynn Edgington. Is PP Patrick Pretty? I assume so. I have great respect for your work sir.

JamesParis
10-11-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't know what any of the rest of you think, but I don't think Nancy Jo Frazer has a chance with a jury. She comes off very badly in her general tone in how she testifies and sounds arrogant and guilty. I don't think her pride will let her show any remorse and come out and admit that she was wrong. Her husband and Rosebrock, on the other hand, seem like normal people that I felt sympathetic for after listening to them testify. Maybe it is just me, but that was my reaction to listening to the 2 1/2 hour hearing.

NikSam
10-11-2013, 08:33 AM
If you trying to put a list of most Christian ponzis do not forget wealth4all
it was very religion oriented.

JustbeenPaid / Profitclicking - not much a christian theme, but all admins are very religious members of LDS church with links to Sovereign Citizen group
and almost every christian HYIP-pimp who was in PS/wealth4all/ASD was in it too.

NikSam
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I don't know what any of the rest of you think, but I don't think Nancy Jo Frazer has a chance with a jury. She comes off very badly in her general tone in how she testifies and sounds arrogant and guilty. I don't think her pride will let her show any remorse and come out and admit that she was wrong. Her husband and Rosebrock, on the other hand, seem like normal people that I felt sympathetic for after listening to them testify. Maybe it is just me, but that was my reaction to listening to the 2 1/2 hour hearing.

James, this case is not criminal, she would not get time here.
Jury might take in consideration that David lost a job and hurt his reputation and they have 3 children to raise/support.
Also Nanci has a great talent to pretend that she is just a naive idiot blonde , that might affect jury.

JamesParis
10-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I know it is not criminal at this point, but it may become a criminal case. My understanding is that there would also be a jury in this civil case as well.

JamesParis
10-11-2013, 10:11 AM
I would love to host a Google Hangout in the next week or two with Lynn, Greg, Patrick, and anyone else that would like to do a round table discussion on Profitable Sunrise. You guys all have a lot of good information to add. If you are unfamiliar with Google Hangouts, you need to set up a Google + account first. The broadcast will include video, so you will need a webcam as well. I think this could be a very interesting start to something positive. I can have up to 8 people on the Hangout in addition to myself as the host. We can go for an hour or so. No script, just free flowing conversation.

okosh
10-11-2013, 08:01 PM

JustbeenPaid / Profitclicking - not much a christian theme, but all admins are very religious members of LDS church with links to Sovereign Citizen group
and almost every christian HYIP-pimp who was in PS/wealth4all/ASD was in it too.

There have been a lot of similar programs and admins and shills for that matter who played the Christian card....
Dustin Fennel and Faith Sloan come to mind :pt:

okosh
10-11-2013, 08:05 PM
As for all the other issues that have been raised, anyone can start a thread and discuss them there, but they really don't belong here. Just my 2-cents worth.

Amen......

Eddie Haskell
10-12-2013, 07:26 AM
There have been a lot of similar programs and admins and shills for that matter who played the Christian card....
Dustin Fennel and Faith Sloan come to mind :pt:

While not as large dont forget Trevor Reed and the CEP scam that prayed on Christians. Playing the religion card seems to be a common denominator in a big percentage of ponzis. To me, these are the worst of the worst if there is such a thing in scammers. It goes back I think to an effort to reach outside of MMG and Talk Gold ponzi players to suck in new money from non traditional sources. These folks are very unlikely to ever read the ponzi forums or stumble upon Real Scam. Whats great about RS is that many times a simple google search will pull up RS to the top of the page and bingo someone might just find the truth here. Sorry to get off topic here. I despise these ponzi pimps and bible thumpers with every fiber in me.

Gregg
10-12-2013, 07:54 AM
I would love to host a Google Hangout in the next week or two with Lynn, Greg, Patrick, and anyone else that would like to do a round table discussion on Profitable Sunrise. You guys all have a lot of good information to add. If you are unfamiliar with Google Hangouts, you need to set up a Google + account first. The broadcast will include video, so you will need a webcam as well. I think this could be a very interesting start to something positive. I can have up to 8 people on the Hangout in addition to myself as the host. We can go for an hour or so. No script, just free flowing conversation.

I'm up for that, anytime from Tuesday-Saturday next week works great for me.

PPBlog
10-12-2013, 01:06 PM

wealth4all -- or at least one of its "defenders" -- dangled a lawsuit threat against RealScam.com.

With respect to JSS/JBP/ProfitClicking, the sky was the limit in terms of threats. "Crazy" does not even begin to cover it. Purported operator Frederick Mann clearly is sympathetic to "sovereign citizens" and is the HYIP/cash-gifting equivalent of a polite bank robber. He executes noninvasive robberies so well that some of his marks actually thank him for stealing their money and follow him to the scene of his next heist, so they can be robbed politely again.

Frederick had a gatekeeper whose job it was to insulate him from criticism/anger displayed by the marks unhappy about getting politely robbed. His rationale for conducting repeated polite robberies (and his means of creating a pool of victims with Christian, conservative or Libertarian leanings) was an explanation that government employees "are much worse than the Mafia" and that "they’re part of a criminal gang of robbers, thieves, murderers, liars, imposters."

He even speculated that his "program" could be targeted by American "cruise missiles."

One of his pitchmen ("Brother" Eric Jon Phelps) suggested that people with brown skin should be excluded from the United States because the country was for whites-only and Latinos perhaps best were employed as taco chefs who'd serve white American tourists in Mexico. The same JSS/JBP pitchman ventured that the Pope was secretly running the U.S. IRS from the Vatican in Italy and claimed that “Majority Savage Blacks [in the United States] were never taught to behave in civil White Protestant culture and thus have been released upon us Reformation Bible-believing Whites to further destroy our once White Protestant and Baptist American culture founded upon the Reformation’s AV1611 English Bible and a White Protestant Presbyterian Constitution with its attached White Baptist-Calvinist Bill of Rights.”

Both Frederick Mann and Phelps might as well have said, "I make money by percolating conspiracy theories and demonizing the Government. My best marks are those who see black helicopters and imagine jack-booted thugs behind every tree. Send your money to me. I'll put it in my magic machine and provide you a yearly return of 730 percent, much more through the miracle of "compounding."

Here is a partial list of other recent schemes allegedly targeted at people of faith:

* George Theodule Ponzi scheme in Florida.

* Trevor Cook Ponzi scheme in Minnesota. (Targeted at conservative Christians and people unhappy with the government and inclined not to trust it. Scheme collapsed in part because pitchman (Bo Beckman) tried to use stolen cash to buy into a National Hockey League franchise. Some of the money was stolen from an elderly couple now in their 90s. Some of the Cook loot was found concealed in walls behind a toilet-paper dispenser. More stash was found in a mall locker. Cook allegedly purchased a "submarine" (submersible watercraft) with some of the stolen cash and planned to use it in Panama. Court-appointed receiver memorably hired a real-estate appraiser who traversed the frozen tundra of Canada on a snowmobile to check on a property Cook bought with stolen money. X number of Christians turned over money to Cook, only to learn later that he was spending their cash on gambling, booze and exotic dancers.)

* Alleged Steven B. Heinz Ponzi scheme in Utah. (An alleged "loans" component is reminiscent of Profitable Sunrise. Some of the Heinz investors allegedly got paid in cash in supermarket parking lots.)

* TelexFree in Brazil. (Used Christ the Redeemer statue, like Profitable Sunrise.)

* “ALL SAINTS CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM.” Many derivatives of this. Targeted at Profitable Sunrise victims. Likely a 419 scam targeted at Christians.

* Alleged Shervin Neman scam in California. Targeted at Persian-Jewish community.

* Bradley Collins Ponzi scheme in Indiana. (Collins sometimes dressed as a pastor "and told his victims he only worked with God-fearing, church going people and was blessed to be blessing potential investors," the state said.

* Alleged Ricardo Bonilla Rojas Ponzi scheme in Puerto Rico. (Allegedly targeted at evangelical Christians and factory workers.)

* Julius C. Blackwelder fraud scheme in Connecticut. (Targeted at Christians.)

* James Bunchan and Seng Tan pyramid scheme in Massachusetts. (Targeted at Cambodian-Americans. Payment delays were blamed on Hurricane Katrina. After getting caught, Bunchan hatched a murder-for-hire plot and discussed the prospective killings of 12 witnesses and a federal prosecutor. Tan showed up at sales pitches in a "chauffeur-driven Mercedes" and told recruits that the "gods had sent her to make the Cambodian people millionaires too.” This case was similar to Profitable Sunrise in the sense that investors may not even have known who was running the company. Bunchan, born in Cambodia, wanted an "American face" for his companies, "and his neighbor [Christian] Rochon (a Caucasian of Canadian decent) apparently fit the bill,” noted the U.S. Court of Appeals. “And after renting Rochon a suit jacket and taking him to a professional photographer, Bunchan had Rochon’s photo plastered all over the companies’ promotional pamphlets.”

* 3 Hebrew Boys scam in South Carolina. (Targeted at military and people of faith. Devolved into sovereign citizen sideshow.)

* Edward L. Moskop fraud scheme in Illinois. (One of the victims was an 85-year-old woman who survived a Nazi labor camp during World War II. The local VFW Post also was targeted. U.S. Attorneys usually don't argue cases in court, instead relying on assistant U.S. Attorneys (AUSAs) to represent the people. But in the Moskop case, U.S. Attorney Stephen R. Wigginton argued part of the case. "Moskop imposed a financial death sentence on many of these victims," Wigginton told the court. The judge put Moskop away for 20 years, the maximum term.)

* Lauren Baumann Ponzi scheme in California. (Investors were falsely told their money was being used to fund “Christian rock concerts” and to flip real estate at a profit.)

PPBlog

JamesParis
10-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Dave Steckel threatens Jim Paris, says Nanci Jo Frazer hired private investigators to go after him. Are these the people that they hired to follow Jim Paris? (Good Friday 2013)

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/WLmxDG9K)

okosh
10-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Dave Steckel threatens Jim Paris, says Nanci Jo Frazer hired private investigators to go after him. Are these the people that they hired to follow Jim Paris? (Good Friday 2013)

**Advertising link removed

Enough with the advertising Paris....This is the "Profitable Sunrise HYIP" thread not the "Pimp my wares" thread....

And who cares if some twit hired a private investigator to investigate you months ago??.....
Get a real threat from a scammer then come back and whine about it to us :loser:

JamesParis
10-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Another interesting clip from Dave Steckel -

on BYOAudio (http://www.byoaudio.com/website_audio/WS9gdwHK)

Former Player
10-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Dude why dont you be a little kinder to Paris.

Enough with the advertising Paris....This is the "Profitable Sunrise HYIP" thread not the "Pimp my wares" thread....

And who cares if some twit hired a private investigator to investigate you months ago??.....
Get a real threat from a scammer then come back and whine about it to us :loser:

Nourjan
10-13-2013, 10:35 PM

Grizzled veteran syndrome ?:RpS_laugh:

Former Player
10-13-2013, 11:07 PM
LOL! I appreciate the information being provided here by Paris.

Grizzled veteran syndrome ?:RpS_laugh:

laidback
10-14-2013, 08:45 AM
LOL! I appreciate the information being provided here by Paris.

Yes on information, no on infomerials! Being threatened or investigated by scammers is nothing new ...!

baylee
10-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes on information, no on infomerials! Being threatened or investigated by scammers is nothing new ...!

Yes, I remember a particular one that a member on here got!

JamesParis
10-14-2013, 10:19 AM
I just got a call from the Bryan Times. They are going to be doing a follow up story with me on Profitable Sunrise and want to discuss my new book.

JamesParis
10-14-2013, 03:16 PM
FYI, Bryan Times reporter was not aware of Kansas case against Nancy Jo Frazer. He was also interested in the story that she wrote herself about being found 'innocent' that was posted in this thread. He said he is following this trial and was personally at that hearing.

okosh
10-15-2013, 04:37 PM

Because unlike others I don't give special treatment.....Do a little digging and you'll soon see that Paris is no good....

okosh
10-15-2013, 06:31 PM
In the book James claims that after an email he got he decided to carry a gun at all times.....How very Christian of him.....

So why would someone who claims to be a "black belt practitioner of Tae Kwon Do." need a gun????.....

okosh
10-15-2013, 06:38 PM
And what exactly does he teach at his college for $159????.....

Keeping in mind the permanent ban in place against such activity by the state of Maine....

Paris shall not apply for any license in Maine as a broker-dealer, investment adviser, sales representative, agent, or investment adviser representative, nor shall he otherwise act as, or associate with, a securities issuer, broker-dealer, or investment adviser, or otherwise engage, participate, or assist others in the issuance, offer, sale, or purchase of securities in Maine. Further, Paris shall not apply for any license in Maine to sell real estate, insurance, or other investments, nor shall he otherwise act in Maine as a financial planner or as any other financial or investment professional.

State of Maine and Securities Administrator v. James L. Paris Consent Judgment (http://www.maine.gov/pfr/securities/judicial_actions/Paris_CJ.htm)