PDA

View Full Version : Is cash gifting legitimate and safe under any circumstances?

Frankly My Dear...
08-30-2013, 04:29 AM
I just am curious to know if any cash gifting is legitimate and how to tell the difference from a scam. Thanks guys.

littleroundman
08-30-2013, 04:37 AM
We have our very own subforum which should answer your question, Frankly.

Settle down for the evening and read it HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f42/)

path2prosperity
08-30-2013, 07:05 AM
We have our very own subforum which should answer your question, Frankly.

Settle down for the evening and read it HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f42/)

You should also buy Eagle's book "Frankly. "

Read the cash gifting chapter. It amazed me to think that loony cash gifters go to such lengths to try to pull of their scams. Eagle quotes their detailed instructions as to how they try to deceive US and other postal scanners, which are designed to detect contraband. The instructions for low level con artists and poor fools include detailed instructions on how and where to buy the correct black paper to disguise bank notes, how to fold it and how to address envelopes plus a lot more details which make it perfectly clear that cash gifting in not legal.

Anybody who tries these silly "cover your footsteps" techniques has no idea of how technology is advancing to catch up with them. Cash gifters are like a load of kids playing with matches. If you don't want to get burned STAY AWAY.

Cash gifting is for idiots. The thought that crossed my mind was that it would make a good Carry On film. Carry on cash gifting if you like farce!

laidback
08-30-2013, 07:46 AM
You should also buy Eagle's book "Frankly. "

Read the cash gifting chapter. It amazed me to think that loony cash gifters go to such lengths to try to pull of their scams. Eagle quotes their detailed instructions as to how they try to deceive US and other postal scanners, which are designed to detect contraband. The instructions for low level con artists and poor fools include detailed instructions on how and where to buy the correct black paper to disguise bank notes, how to fold it and how to address envelopes plus a lot more details which make it perfectly clear that cash gifting in not legal.

Anybody who tries these silly "cover your footsteps" techniques has no idea of how technology is advancing to catch up with them. Cash gifters are like a load of kids playing with matches. If you don't want to get burned STAY AWAY.

Cash gifting is for idiots. The thought that crossed my mind was that it would make a good Carry On film. Carry on cash gifting if you like farce!
To be more technically correct, perhaps we should substitute "carrion" for "carry on"...?

path2prosperity
08-30-2013, 07:53 AM
:RpS_laugh:
To be more technically correct, perhaps we should substitute "carrion" for "carry on"...?