PDA

View Full Version : Are There ANY online home businesses I can start without them being SCAMS!???

TexasLady
08-30-2013, 01:06 AM
I have been looking for days, and there doesn't seem to be one at all.

Do you guys know any that are NOT scams?

path2prosperity
08-30-2013, 02:59 AM

Yes if you have a large network of off line contacts. You need to assure your off line network that they will be safe online if they learn how to stay secure and they are in touch with the best anti scam and con artist network in the business. I tell them that they can not do much better than to read publications like Eagle's book, PatrickPretty blog and RealScam.

When you have set up your own web site with your own domain for your off line network, you need to do some marketing. Walk down your local High Street and tell your network about products and services that are deemed safe by RS network. Some of our members offer online services like web hosting and "scratcy's artwork is a superlative product. You could negotiate affiliate deals with trusted online traders who pass the "RS smell test. "

Soapboxmom
08-30-2013, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the site! Try this for a few ideas:

1,357 ways to make more money than in MLM. (http://mlm-thetruth.com/tools1/1357ways/)

scratchycat
08-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Yes if you have a large network of off line contacts. You need to assure your off line network that they will be safe online if they learn how to stay secure and they are in touch with the best anti scam and con artist network in the business. I tell them that they can not do much better than to read publications like Eagle's book, PatrickPretty blog and RealScam.

When you have set up your own web site with your own domain for your off line network, you need to do some marketing. Walk down your local High Street and tell your network about products and services that are deemed safe by RS network. Some of our members offer online services like web hosting and "scratcy's artwork is a superlative product. You could negotiate affiliate deals with trusted online traders who pass the "RS smell test. "

Thanks for the dib Path and I feel sure if I spent more time promoting my products, I could make a little more. As it is, I am just happy to make a sale now and then!! My books sell and it makes my heart happy to hear how they have motivated others to do good things.

Trying to make "quick" money online is like being the one in the water when the scammers are up here doing this :fishing_can: , so be careful.

Mundorf
08-31-2013, 08:30 AM

You could be affiliate of Cheap Hotels, Holiday Reservations, and hotel bookings - Cheap hotel deals at InstantWorldBooking.com (http://www.instantworldbooking.com) What you should do is sent potential guests/tourists on their site.If they book a room,apartment or villa ,you get % of what they earn -I think 25%.I did the job few years and it was quite nice income.You get paid on your PayPal account - if a guest book an apartment anywhere on the earth let's say for 1 week and pay for it 1000 $ and they profit 50 $ ,you get 12.5 $ as commission