PDA

View Full Version : Another Scam

Jhonsmith
08-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm Sgt Natasha Smith from Greensboro North carolina ,29years old single never married,i,m with the Special Forces Operational Detachment-Alpha team assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division.I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Afghanistan....I don't smoke,i drink little not much,my hair color is brown and my eyes are blue and am 5'8"...I'm a fun to be lady i like making my man happy and proud,I love families too,I'm honest, faithful, loving, emotional, romantic, passionate, hardworking caring and God fearing... I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out for nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate man. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy men who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.

I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling men who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like men who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way...I like men who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like men who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like men who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave.

I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color brown. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book,reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music and exercising, I also enjoy,Golf,Running,Swimming,Volleyball.

My mother is Scotch, Irish, English, and my father is German and Chippewa...Am a Christian / Catholic.I like singing and I play several instruments,I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn.I love kids & I treat all kids as if they are my own... I favor none but give my love & support to them & try to be the godly woman I am supposed to be. Since I'm a little girl,As far back as I can remember I've always cared for people & had a big heart. I cared for people even after they hurt me.

I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of.. I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of that is AMAZING!

I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed, anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor. There are really so many that I like, I can't really name them.

Sleepless in Seattle What is the most romantic/ memorable scene in that movie? When they finally met! My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father.I'm a helpless romantic... I love being with my man & doing little things for him to put a smile on his face. I enjoy surprising him & doing my part in making his dreams come true.

What makes me smile is seeing those I love smiling & knowing I put that smile on their faces. :-)

I do have a tendency to cry easily, but not always are my tears sad ones... I cry also when I'm happy & surprised. I don't like to cry in front of others so am embarrassed when I do.

I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics which will either bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the type of music they listen to.

My favorite Rose is a Purple rose... they are not as common as the other types. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies & lilac bushes. I don't like cheaters, liars, thief, or shallow people. Other than that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm VERY easy going.I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that you care for them & are there to support & encourage. I LOVE sharing sweet moments with the man I love... it makes my heart happy!

All i need is someone i can confide in because since i lost my parents i have never been loved or help by anyone except Rev Sister Rita and my God. through out my life has been in military work. Presently I'm on duty in Afghanistan after moving from Iraq and I hope to be signaled to decamp from here in three months time...Now I'm looking for some one to confide in, because after here I'm going to face the reality of life.

Handsome, you don't need to get worried about me contacting you. Just believe in God and Have trust in Him.To be honest with you I'm looking for your help and the same time asking for your honesty and trustworthy. I lost my parents at the age of 9 and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents i was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life i was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Sister Rita,she introduced me into the military academy and that was how i became a military. My dear i will love to know more about you.

God Bless You and always have trust in God.
Kisses & Hug
Natasha Smith
natashasmith7@outlook.com

PhotosNatasa (6).jpg Natasa2 (1).jpg Natasa2 amd colleagues.jpg natasha.jpg Natasa (3).jpg natasha (3).jpg Download AllMinimizeClose 0
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

FAST TRACK ToNatasha Smith FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE
Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 701 116 3907

Attention: Date;-30/07/2013

RECEIVERS APPLICATION FORMDear Esteemed Customer ,

Greetings from Fast Track Courier Service,We hereby inform you that we are in possession of your parcel identification number{FTL/477FT},your contract registration is 8273FT and INC Rc 00276228 belonging which is to be delivered to you,as instructed by our affiliate. Fill the receivers information given below for confirmation. Receiver's Information:

Receiver's Name : ______________
Receiver's Sex : _____________
Receiver's Address : ____________
Receiver's Country : __________
Receiver's Tel : ______________

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number and your ID. Once shipment is ready,your boxes will
arrive to your address within 48/72hrs.

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE

Sign:
Mr. Ibrahim Parkozy,
Dispatch Agent.
Tel: +44 741 847 9705

Copyright Fast Track Courier © 2013
NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibited.

Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 741 847 9680

Attention: Date;-05/08/2013

SHIPPMENT REQUIRMENTS AS THE NEXT OF KIN

We do acknowledge the reciept of your filled form for the release and shipment of your two boxes. This is Fast Track Courier Service, accredited for disbursement of special packages from US Government and USMC from Iraq/Afghanistan. Acting on our Capacity as the Accredited shipping Company, we write to officially inform you that we have received your mail of claim in your name with Valid details submitted,with immediate effect to your destination Address ,,,,,,, as the Next of Kin Natasha Smith.

Hence, your name was not attached as the next of Kin or the recieptiant,packages will not be released and shipped to your address without Court Authorizations (known as Affidavit of Claims); which will be procured in your name and on your behalf at the British County Court, at the cost of £1420.00 GBP = $2,178.79 USD which will be provided by you.

However, as the payment procurement entails and to enable us carry out the shipment of your Packages,the above requirements must be provided by you before the authority of this Courier Service can make an international delivery of such items to your personality.

On procurement of the aforementioned, it will be presented to the accreditation bureau for scrutiny and examination before this Courier Service can accredit the delivery of your boxes. At the accomplishment of the outlined Fast Track Courier Service directives and on receipt of the aforementioned document and details, the authority of this courier shall dispatch your Two Boxes to your destination Address ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,within 48 working hours.

The above required Affidavit Claim Certificate will authorized this honorable Courier Service to carry out this delivery assignment without any further delay.

Sign:
Mr. Ibrahim Parkozy,
Dispatch Agent.

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibitedSat, Aug 3, 2013 at 2:10 AMSat, 2:10 AMMessage starred APPLICATION FROM Natasha Smith TO You + 2 More Show Details FromNatasha Smith Tofast.track@fastservice.com
Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.

Jhonsmith
08-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Another Scam by FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE and Natasha Smith
Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.

I'm Sgt Natasha Smith from Greensboro North carolina ,29years old single never married,i,m with the Special Forces Operational Detachment-Alpha team assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division.I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Afghanistan....I don't smoke,i drink little not much,my hair color is brown and my eyes are blue and am 5'8"...I'm a fun to be lady i like making my man happy and proud,I love families too,I'm honest, faithful, loving, emotional, romantic, passionate, hardworking caring and God fearing... I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out for nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate man. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy men who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.

I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling men who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like men who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way...I like men who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like men who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like men who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave.

I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color brown. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book,reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music and exercising, I also enjoy,Golf,Running,Swimming,Volleyball.

My mother is Scotch, Irish, English, and my father is German and Chippewa...Am a Christian / Catholic.I like singing and I play several instruments,I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn.I love kids & I treat all kids as if they are my own... I favor none but give my love & support to them & try to be the godly woman I am supposed to be. Since I'm a little girl,As far back as I can remember I've always cared for people & had a big heart. I cared for people even after they hurt me.

I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of.. I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of that is AMAZING!

I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed, anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor. There are really so many that I like, I can't really name them.

Sleepless in Seattle What is the most romantic/ memorable scene in that movie? When they finally met! My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father.I'm a helpless romantic... I love being with my man & doing little things for him to put a smile on his face. I enjoy surprising him & doing my part in making his dreams come true.

What makes me smile is seeing those I love smiling & knowing I put that smile on their faces. :-)

I do have a tendency to cry easily, but not always are my tears sad ones... I cry also when I'm happy & surprised. I don't like to cry in front of others so am embarrassed when I do.

I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics which will either bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the type of music they listen to.

My favorite Rose is a Purple rose... they are not as common as the other types. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies & lilac bushes. I don't like cheaters, liars, thief, or shallow people. Other than that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm VERY easy going.I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that you care for them & are there to support & encourage. I LOVE sharing sweet moments with the man I love... it makes my heart happy!

All i need is someone i can confide in because since i lost my parents i have never been loved or help by anyone except Rev Sister Rita and my God. through out my life has been in military work. Presently I'm on duty in Afghanistan after moving from Iraq and I hope to be signaled to decamp from here in three months time...Now I'm looking for some one to confide in, because after here I'm going to face the reality of life.

Handsome, you don't need to get worried about me contacting you. Just believe in God and Have trust in Him.To be honest with you I'm looking for your help and the same time asking for your honesty and trustworthy. I lost my parents at the age of 9 and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents i was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life i was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Sister Rita,she introduced me into the military academy and that was how i became a military. My dear i will love to know more about you.

God Bless You and always have trust in God.
Kisses & Hug
Natasha Smith
natashasmith7@outlook.com

PhotosNatasa (6).jpg Natasa2 (1).jpg Natasa2 amd colleagues.jpg natasha.jpg Natasa (3).jpg natasha (3).jpg Download AllMinimizeClose 0
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

FAST TRACK ToNatasha Smith FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE
Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.

Attention: Date;-30/07/2013

RECEIVERS APPLICATION FORMDear Esteemed Customer ,

Greetings from Fast Track Courier Service,We hereby inform you that we are in possession of your parcel identification number{FTL/477FT},your contract registration is 8273FT and INC Rc 00276228 belonging which is to be delivered to you,as instructed by our affiliate. Fill the receivers information given below for confirmation. Receiver's Information:

Receiver's Name : ______________
Receiver's Sex : _____________
Receiver's Address : ____________
Receiver's Country : __________
Receiver's Tel : ______________

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number and your ID. Once shipment is ready,your boxes will
arrive to your address within 48/72hrs.

Sign:
Mr. Ibrahim Parkozy,
Dispatch Agent.
Tel: +44 741 847 9705

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibited.

Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.

Attention: Date;-05/08/2013

SHIPPMENT REQUIRMENTS AS THE NEXT OF KIN

We do acknowledge the reciept of your filled form for the release and shipment of your two boxes. This is Fast Track Courier Service, accredited for disbursement of special packages from US Government and USMC from Iraq/Afghanistan. Acting on our Capacity as the Accredited shipping Company, we write to officially inform you that we have received your mail of claim in your name with Valid details submitted,with immediate effect to your destination Address ,,,,,,, as the Next of Kin Natasha Smith.

Hence, your name was not attached as the next of Kin or the recieptiant,packages will not be released and shipped to your address without Court Authorizations (known as Affidavit of Claims); which will be procured in your name and on your behalf at the British County Court, at the cost of £1420.00 GBP = $2,178.79 USD which will be provided by you.

However, as the payment procurement entails and to enable us carry out the shipment of your Packages,the above requirements must be provided by you before the authority of this Courier Service can make an international delivery of such items to your personality.

On procurement of the aforementioned, it will be presented to the accreditation bureau for scrutiny and examination before this Courier Service can accredit the delivery of your boxes. At the accomplishment of the outlined Fast Track Courier Service directives and on receipt of the aforementioned document and details, the authority of this courier shall dispatch your Two Boxes to your destination Address ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,within 48 working hours.

The above required Affidavit Claim Certificate will authorized this honorable Courier Service to carry out this delivery assignment without any further delay.

Sign:
Mr. Ibrahim Parkozy,
Dispatch Agent.

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibitedSat, Aug 3, 2013 at 2:10 AMSat, 2:10 AMMessage starred APPLICATION FROM Natasha Smith TO You + 2 More Show Details FromNatasha Smith Tofast.track@fastservice.com
Harlow, Essex,CM17 0RA,
United Kingdom.

ribshaw
08-08-2013, 11:13 PM
LOL, it is a small scam world. Mr. Ibrahim Parkozy showed up just a month or so back with a different romance scammer.

And looks like up and running a while. http://www.scambook.com/report/view/171538/Fast-Track-Courier-Uk-Complaint-171538-for-$5,600.00

scratchycat
08-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Beware the scammers, Jhonsmith!!!

laidback
08-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Beware the scammers, Jhonsmith!!!

C'mon folks, get a grip! A female in a US Special Ops unit? Yeah, right!!!

scratchycat
08-09-2013, 03:00 PM
C'mon folks, get a grip! A female in a US Special Ops unit? Yeah, right!!!

You might be surprised as to how many would fall for it. As in a Major General of US Air Force in a dating site?? These fakes have woman all over the world writing them love letters and sending money.

laidback
08-09-2013, 03:27 PM
You might be surprised as to how many would fall for it. As in a Major General of US Air Force in a dating site?? These fakes have woman all over the world writing them love letters and sending money.
LOL, maybe they figured that G.I. Jane was real...!