PDA

View Full Version : The Great Obama Nation Recovery

Edmund129
08-07-2013, 07:18 AM
90 Million Able body working Americans between the ages of 18 to 65 are now out of work. 67% unemployment is now the true unemployment number not the cooked up 7.4% published by the state controlled News Media. Obama's unemployment cooked up numbers ignores those who's unemployment benefits of 99 weeks have been spent, even if they are still looking for work, Obama's unemployment numbers ignore those that are living on Welfare, food stamps, homeless, government housing, etc., With these kind of cooked up numbers I could prove pigs can fly and unemployment is dropping.

First, almost 50% of Americans have less than $500 in savings. Not surprisingly 1 out of 3 residents of Obama’s home state of Illinois live in poverty. A mind numbing 4 of 5 Americans are either experiencing poverty, foreclosure or welfare, or will in their lifetime. Four out of five.Say goodbye to the myth of the American Dream. It’s only a nightmare now.

Ditto for the American middle class. Obama has massacred them. Our middle class now ranks 27thin the world.

I’ve argued from day one that Obama’s goal was to create a two class society. The two classes are the super-rich (who are beholden to Obama for corporate welfare, bailouts, and government contracts), and the poor (who are beholden to Obama for checks to survive). Look no further than the new immigration bill to see the final destruction of middle class wages.

More grim news just in: Auto sales are collapsing. Construction jobs are falling off a cliff. And U.S. factory orders just suffered the biggest drop in a year.

Almost 80% of the jobs created in Obama's America are part-time jobs that won’t pay the bills of an average middle class lifestyle.

What about jobs? Isn’t that picture getting rosier by the minute?

Well actually, no. Let’s analyze the REAL numbers: Since the start of 2013 we’ve gained 953,000 jobs, but amazingly 731,000 of them are crummy low-wage part time jobs. That means almost 80% of the jobs created in Obama's America are part-time jobs that won’t pay the bills of an average middle class lifestyle.

High quality jobs under Obama they are losing out by 10 to 1 versus crummy low-paying jobs. Facts don’t lie: So far this year over 246,000 low-paying waiter or bartender jobs have been added to the U.S. economy, versus only 24,000 high-paying manufacturing jobs.

How bad is it? Well here’s a Hall of Fame Triple Play:

The Obama administration just hired a company to promote ObamaCare over the phone to Americans -- guess what? Even those jobs are part-time, with no health insurance!

The head of the IRS just testified in front of Congress that he’d rather keep his own health insurance, rather than switch to ObamaCare. The IRS is in charge of ObamaCare, and even they don’t want any part of it.

And, the second biggest employer in America is now a temp agency!

Good luck looking for a quality job in this Obama economy.

Still not convinced?

Food stamp rolls are growing seventy-five times as fast as employment. The national debt has increased by 50% under Barack Obama. Obama promised to reduce health insurance bills for an average American family by $2,500 per year, instead your health bills went up by $3,000 per year.

Meanwhile, labor participation by men is at the lowest rate ever measured – since they started tracking it in 1948. And here’s the clincher: 90 million able-bodied, working-age Americans are not working.

And if you think help is on the way, I've got a bridge to sell you ... in Detroit. The biggest American city to ever go bankrupt, Detroit, has been run by Democrats since 1962. That's over half a century of 100% Democrat rule, using the exact same policies as Obama.

The city is now in ruins. Detroit leads the nation in illiteracy, welfare, food stamps, violent crime, murder, abandoned properties, and broken street lights.

The city of Detroit’s downfall is built around four core ideas: never-ending entitlement spending, the most government employees per capita of any city in America, monstrous debt, and the highest property taxes in America.

But wait, isn’t that Obama’s exact prescription for the nation? High taxes, more spending, more debt, and more government employees. Bingo. Help isn’t coming folks. The cavalry isn’t riding in to save us. They are coming to destroy us.

Detroit is certainly the future of America under Obama. It’s the exact same policies. We are experiencing Groundhog Day -- doing the same stupid things, and expecting a different result.

One last morsel of food for thought: The EU is in the middle of a Great Depression. Countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Greece and Cyprus face total disaster. Their economies are ruined for generations to come.

Yet America under Obama now has more debt than every country in the European Union-combined.. Our country has more government debt than any country in the history of the world.

Say goodbye to the U.S. economy. It’s been nice while it lasted

Read more: Why we can kiss the US economy goodbye | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/05/why-can-kiss-us-economy-goodbye/?cmpid=NL_opinion#ixzz2bHj3kFn6)

Spector567
08-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Ed to you think about anything that you post.

Of course the head of the IRS wants his own health insurence. He gets the top of the line expensive one that most other people can't afford.

As compared to the lower end one in Obomacare. (would you like to pay for a higher one for people..... No i thought not.)

and i'd like to point out that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY that has some sort of socialized medicient statistically recieves better care, more care, and pays less than you do on average.

The US has the HIGHEST healthcare costs of any nation on earth by a HUGE margin.

ribshaw
08-19-2013, 04:54 PM
Ed to you think about anything that you post.

No he doesn't, he reads bullshit on some obscure blog, or sees a U-tube video and posts it as the gospel because it supports all the other bullshit he has read and heard. It is like an endless self perpetuating bullshit loop. I have tried to engage Ed, but the only real point is to correct his errors for others who actually posses the ability to hold more than one idea on a subject at the same time.

Let's take this.

[B]The head of the IRS just testified in front of Congress that he’d rather keep his own health insurance, rather than switch to ObamaCare.

Actually Ed the only place this happened is in the blogosphere or email rumor mill. On planet reality, not so much.

Let's see what the actual exchange was.

PolitiFact Texas | IRS chief (http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2013/aug/09/jeb-hensarling/irs-chiefs-words-didnt-reject-obamacare/)

How did I know what you posted was BS? OBAMACARE is not INSURANCE. Simple as that, so I found the ALLEGED quote in all the suspect places and worked backwards to the ACTUAL TESTIMONY.

In Brief:

Retired and some disabled people will continue to be eligible for some form of Medicare. (Medicare, or Medicare Advantage)

The indigent, some disabled, and seniors who have exhausted all their savings will continue to be eligible for Medicaid. (Medicaid supplements Medicare for indigent seniors and in nursing home situations where Medicare coverage is not available).

The rest of us will have access to an exchange where we can buy coverage. What the IRS chief was saying, is the same thing every jackass politician is saying, "I have great coverage paid for by the taxpayer so why shop"? I personally believe that ALL government officials, especially those who were elected should be subject to ALL the laws and inconveniences as the rest of us.

Finally, for those who choose not to buy coverage, but can afford coverage, there will be a fine. The fine is way too small, and I am sick of paying for people who choose to by a second car instead of paying for their own healthcare.

Actual link where folks can get information and keep themselves from being scammed. https://www.healthcare.gov/

As Spector said, the US has the most expensive healthcare in the world. But at the end of the day, when you have people who without a second thought will post anything they hear or read, then you get what you get.

Unfortunately one could do a similar analysis with just about everything Ed posts!! BUT...

scratchycat
08-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Actually, I believe this is politically motivated and not allowed in RS - ask administrators.

Anyone who watches Fox News should be questioned about authenticity.

laidback
08-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Actually, I believe this is politically motivated and not allowed in RS - ask administrators.

Anyone who watches Fox News should be questioned about authenticity.
Actually, the same can be said of any of the "news" media

scratchycat
08-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Can I post the controversy to that first statement up there?? Oh, I won't but I do have a lot to say on the subject, it would start a political battle no one wants around here... You could try

SodaHead.com - Politics Discussion site (http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/politics-discussion-site/group-30105/?uuid=b40a1c9d08c24fbfa44776cbdd9db392)

Soapboxmom
08-20-2013, 10:53 AM
This is not even a true political debate.
90 Million Able body working Americans between the ages of 18 to 65 are now out of work. 67% unemployment is now the true unemployment number not the cooked up 7.4% published by the state controlled News Media.
This is absurdity. The actual unemployment rate is not 67%. It is likely higher than the 7.4% that is reported, but we are talking 15% maybe.

I have said all I wish to say. This political argument need go no further here.