PDA

View Full Version : Is this the worst driving test in history? Woman fails test within ten seconds after flipping car

littleroundman
08-04-2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Molu2DXafk

Video footage of a woman spectacularly failing her driving test in under ten seconds has gone viral.

The dashboard film, which was posted on YouTube, shows the unnamed woman failing the test in seven seconds by driving into a bank and flipping the car onto its roof.

According to one YouTube commenter the following is a translation of the chaotic conversation between driver and instructor as they career towards a bank and almost certain disaster.

The driving instructor can be heard shouting "Brake, brake, brake, brake. Oh s**t. What do we do, what do we do."

At this point the car hits the bank and starts turning on its side.

The woman taking the test then says: "What do I do? What do I do," to which the instructor replies: "******* it! I said 'press the brakes'.
What are you doing not even knowing which pedal you are pressing? I am going to go crazy. Get out of this car."

Still, not all is lost - she should comfort herself that the best drivers rarely pass on their first attempt.