PDA

View Full Version : turbopayplan.com is a Scam or not?

valpadilla
06-26-2013, 01:07 AM
I was wondering if anyone of you have any prior experience with this? Can you tell me if it is a scam or legitimate?

thanks

ProfHenryHiggins
06-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Pyramid scheme, from the looks of it. I see no way to make money with it that does not involve more people needing to join, and the element of paying a consideration to enter while being paid from the considerations of later members is present.

Fgold
06-26-2013, 02:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone of you have any prior experience with this? Can you tell me if it is a scam or legitimate?

thanks

That's the typical Get rich scheme which only gives profit to admin and his/her pimps... Matrix its just another variant of ponzi pyramid schemes... there are many MMG pimps very experienced with such stuff but they will never tell you the truth...

ribshaw
06-26-2013, 06:59 AM
Let me submit a few things from the folks at Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/turbopayplan.com)

Red is really bad:

And the usual owner hiding their identity.

My question would be what on earth looks good about this?

valpadilla
06-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Pyramid scheme, from the looks of it. I see no way to make money with it that does not involve more people needing to join, and the element of paying a consideration to enter while being paid from the considerations of later members is present.

Thanks so much ProfHenryHiggins ! yes you're so right.

valpadilla
06-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Let me submit a few things from the folks at Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/turbopayplan.com)

Red is really bad:

And the usual owner hiding their identity.

My question would be what on earth looks good about this?

Thanks ribshaw, for helping me decide. Really appreciate your inputs!

valpadilla
06-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all those who have replied, hope that a lot of newbies like me would read , understand and be aware of this new Scam ! :shocked: