PDA

View Full Version : CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

dimy
06-06-2013, 04:14 PM
I have been told about it from a friend who already withdrawn money from them. But i understand that it is not quite clear....
Here is what they say:
You download a software and they pay you for using % of your CPU....You also can buy more threads which leads to more money, there is also 2 level referral system....
It is new and i just registered. I am not going to invest any money but maybe i can get some. Here is the link: https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/ (referral link removed by mod)

Someone who understands more about computing should give their opinion....

laidback
06-06-2013, 05:27 PM
I have been told about it from a friend who already withdrawn money from them. But i understand that it is not quite clear....
Here is what they say:
You download a software and they pay you for using % of your CPU....You also can buy more threads which leads to more money, there is also 2 level referral system....
It is new and i just registered. I am not going to invest any money but maybe i can get some. Here is the link: https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/99679/

Someone who understands more about computing should give their opinion....This sounds a whole lot like planting a worm on your pc and turning it into a bot. No Thanks, no way!!!

fromthehood
06-07-2013, 10:15 PM
This sounds a whole lot like planting a worm on your pc and turning it into a bot. No Thanks, no way!!!

Second that. Nothing good will come out of it.

Whip
06-07-2013, 10:49 PM
This sounds a whole lot like planting a worm on your pc and turning it into a bot. No Thanks, no way!!!

Or they're going to use the IP address to launder stolen credit card money.

littleroundman
06-07-2013, 11:07 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8527/coind.jpg

* Anyone who wants to give an unknown person 24/7 access to their computer is crazy

* All users get $30 a MONTH ??? Where is all that money coming from ??

fromthehood
06-08-2013, 03:57 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8527/coind.jpg

* Anyone who wants to give an unknown person 24/7 access to their computer is crazy

* All users get $30 a MONTH ??? Where is all that money coming from ??

Probably computer is going to be used as a spambot.

dimy
06-08-2013, 06:56 AM
I think it is more like ponzy, because you can buy "threads" 50$ each....which generates 1$ per 24h (only when you have your computer on). What means, even with the "free thread" they give you at the beginning + having your pc on 24h, you must pay 20$ to buy another one after 1 month...Concluding, you must buy "threads" in order to make money...

littleroundman
06-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Probably computer is going to be used as a spambot.

AND you are not going to be paid AND they will have your I.P. address AND your account details AND have access to your harddrive AND all your passwords AND all of your address books AND your browser and computer history AND you will have given them permission to do so.

Fgold
06-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Here is what they say:
It is new and i just registered. I am not going to invest any money but maybe i can get some. Here is the link: https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/ (referral link removed by mod)

Someone who understands more about computing should give their opinion....

What I've heard is that you must pay at least few cents from your mobile credits to send them a reply to their SMS verification system. Besides that cost you'll share all your system stuff with them and waste time and energy running a BS tool used by them to spy your pc???

Anyone who use a piece of brain can recognize the risks of joining and accept using such scamming tool! It's just a smarter scamming way by owners to use member's pcs and a fool way by members (victims) to let them using their pcs... Don't be a Fool!!

cloudchecker
06-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Hello people,
I was scanning for reviews of this specific program when I stumbled upon this forum thread. I am in this kind of business so I will check it out.
The valid questions regarding such programs as this one are:
-Does it pay?
-Does it run in a sandbox or is it allowed to influence other processes?
-Do you need to be logged in as administrator?
-Is this program CPU/GPU intensive enough to damage your hardware?
-Do you need additional cooling? (water cooling/aftermarket coolers)
There are programs like this that comply to the average hardware thermal profile, I just don't know if this one is one of them. If it pays, I'll use it.
But I do NOT recommend it to any computer owner who has stock cooling in his/her hardware, whether it pays or not. In that case it might burn your CPU/GPU and even start a fire in your home!
My only red flag might be the "too good to be true" price. I sell my cpu cycles to another company for a much lower amount.
I'll give it a try because I have oversized aftermarket coolers for both the CPU and GPU and I'll give you guys a legit review soon.

ribshaw
06-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Hello people,
I was scanning for reviews of this specific program when I stumbled upon this forum thread. I am in this kind of business so I will check it out.
The valid questions regarding such programs as this one are:
-Does it pay?
-Does it run in a sandbox or is it allowed to influence other processes?
-Do you need to be logged in as administrator?
-Is this program CPU/GPU intensive enough to damage your hardware?
-Do you need additional cooling? (water cooling/aftermarket coolers)
There are programs like this that comply to the average hardware thermal profile, I just don't know if this one is one of them. If it pays, I'll use it.
But I do NOT recommend it to any computer owner who has stock cooling in his/her hardware, whether it pays or not. In that case it might burn your CPU/GPU and even start a fire in your home!
My only red flag might be the "too good to be true" price. I sell my cpu cycles to another company for a much lower amount.
I'll give it a try because I have oversized aftermarket coolers for both the CPU and GPU and I'll give you guys a legit review soon.

Welcome cloudchecker I certainly look forward to what you come up with. And forgive my lack of computer understanding if I get a few things wrong.

For me the LAST thing I would consider is if something like this paid. Being a drug mule pays, drop shipping stolen goods to Nigeria pays, and using your computer for who knows what might pay. I would lump this in with "peer to peer" as I am giving someone else access to my computer. Let's see what the FBI says one should consider, I might put any of these things above being paid. FBI — Peer-to-Peer Scams (http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/peertopeer)

Then there are a whole host of let's call them, BIG F'n RED FLAGS for short. When I google Mark Peterson Digital Generation, the first hits I get are for spam videos and then three linked in profiles that don't appear to be him. (Although in fairness, I just looked at the search result and am gauging by location). Then we have Digital Generation who's country of registration is Canada, always strange for a US company. The technical contact is a free EMAIL account. If I had to bet the office is the Regus office suite in 555 California St.(again just a guess).

And your statement about starting a fire with the PC did not sound so ducky either.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/coingeneration.com)

path2prosperity
06-23-2013, 05:10 PM
AND you are not going to be paid AND they will have your I.P. address AND your account details AND have access to your harddrive AND all your passwords AND all of your address books AND your browser and computer history AND you will have given them permission to do so.

This says it all as far as I am concerned. How anybody can contemplate trying anything as stupid, defies the imagination.

path2prosperity
06-23-2013, 05:15 PM
For me the LAST thing I would consider is if something like this paid. Being a drug mule pays, drop shipping stolen goods to Nigeria pays, and using your computer for who knows what might pay. I would lump this in with "peer to peer" as I am giving someone else access to my computer. Let's see what the FBI says one should consider, I might put any of these things above being paid. FBI — Peer-to-Peer Scams (http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/peertopeer)

Well said "ribshaw." The idea of trying anything of this nature is not only idiocy. It seems like a deliberate attempt to earn from criminal actions.

ribshaw
06-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Wow, some variation of this made the top 10 of Internet Scams for 2013. The Top 10 Internet/Email Scams, #10) "Turn Your Computer Into a Money-Making Machine!", Page 10 (http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/scamsandidentitytheft/ss/top10inetscams_10.htm)

lucien2013
06-24-2013, 10:16 AM
probably computer is going to be used as a spambot.

it is real program

lucien2013
06-24-2013, 10:17 AM
You receive 1$ per day,30$ per month, program used only on one computer PC
.The computer must stay on line 24 hours per day
STEP to follow
1. register just here https://referral link removed by mod
2.download from web page - the program
3.restart your computer
4.on web- choose "ticket". , choose new ticket and send this messeage /I want a trial thread please/
5.on PROFILE - on chat nickname - write your name
- on phone - write mobile phone without 0 at pho
- at bottom push SAVE
6.you received code in GSM. on next day you can enter it, on same page (5.) on right on phone click on verify
every thing start after 1-2 days !!! keep program running

ribshaw
06-24-2013, 10:30 AM
it is real program

And you are WHO?

Fgold
06-24-2013, 02:52 PM
it is real program

And you're a real spammer/scammer...

cloudchecker
06-25-2013, 10:29 AM
So I return at last with my results.
I did a virus check on virustotal.com (that means over 40 different antivirus programs scanned it) the detection rate is zero. Sounds good, doesn't it?
I installed a program and verified my cell phone number. Threads:0. That's odd, I should've got it right after this action.
They want you to BUY threads to earn money, that's a red flag right there and a conflict of interest: If I want to build the largest supercomputer ever, I want it to be energy efficient too! I would want to give you as many threads as your rig can handle so I get profit. At least that's what logic would tell you to do...
Real cloud computing firms do not charge their providers no matter what!
So I did a whois check, I did an IP address lookup and finally I checked out the address of the company.
Results:
Their ONLY server is located in Germany (supercomputers need a lot of bandwidth to eliminate bottlenecks and packet loss as much as possible, so this is odd)
Latitude: 51 (51° 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude: 9 (9° 0′ 0.00″ E)

The detailed whois is the following:
Registrar
easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
Whois Server
whois.easydns.com
Referral URL
http://www.easydns.com
Status
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Contact Email

Creation Date
09/17/2012
Updated Date
09/17/2012
Expiration Date
09/17/2014
Registrant
Digital Generation
555 California Street, Suite 4
San Francisco, CA 94104
UN
Administrative Contact
Peterson, Mark
San Francisco, CA 94104
UN
Email: cpurevenue@gmail.com -free email for such a large corporation? LOL

Finally I've checked the address in google street view and found some interesting things:
555, california street is a branch, the entire building belongs to Bank Of America...

The entire operation is a well concealed pyramid where the suckers buy the threads and the entire liquidity of the company depends on those suckers. The free thread might pay people for a while, but it will be doomed soon.
There are legit companies who buy your computing power for real but this is not one of them. I usually earn a dollar from one of them each month. The higher paying legit ones expect that you provide at least 25 dedicated computers for them. The legit ones also offer you access to their super computing grid so they cover the selling side of the market.
Coingeneration did not even bother to sell their grid to customers and the entire operation is fake.
Some other interesting things:
Weird symbolism: The star david and the lion are zionist symbols and when I've first heard of this site it was advertised to be affiliated with the Bilderberg group. The group consist of uber rich billionaires who do not care about this kind of business. They do not want you, the little man to earn money and they have their own grid that trades on wall street, fully automated. They do not need your few megaflops because they already have the ultimate cutting edge technology with a whole lot of petaflops.
My final conclusion:

lolec
06-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Here (http://money.digitalgenerationtutorial.com/)are the PROOF and a guide.

https://coingeneration.com/image/promo/banner3_468x60.gif (http://money.digitalgenerationtutorial.com/)

littleroundman
06-26-2013, 06:43 AM
Here (http://money.digitalgenerationtutorial.com/)are the PROOF and a guide.

https://coingeneration.com/image/promo/banner3_468x60.gif (http://money.digitalgenerationtutorial.com/)

No need to say much more really, is there ?

Watch out when you're withdrawing your "earings" though

ribshaw
06-26-2013, 07:36 AM
So I return at last with my results.
I did a virus check on virustotal.com (that means over 40 different antivirus programs scanned it) the detection rate is zero. Sounds good, doesn't it?
I installed a program and verified my cell phone number. Threads:0. That's odd, I should've got it right after this action.
They want you to BUY threads to earn money, that's a red flag right there and a conflict of interest: If I want to build the largest supercomputer ever, I want it to be energy efficient too! I would want to give you as many threads as your rig can handle so I get profit. At least that's what logic would tell you to do...
So I did a whois check, I did an IP address lookup and finally I checked out the address of the company.
Results:
Their ONLY server is located in Germany (supercomputers need a lot of bandwidth to eliminate bottlenecks and packet loss as much as possible, so this is odd)
Latitude: 51 (51° 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude: 9 (9° 0′ 0.00″ E)

The detailed whois is the following:
Registrar
easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
Whois Server
whois.easydns.com
Referral URL
http://www.easydns.com
Status
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Contact Email

Creation Date
09/17/2012
Updated Date
09/17/2012
Expiration Date
09/17/2014
Registrant
Digital Generation
San Francisco, CA 94104
UN
Administrative Contact
Peterson, Mark
San Francisco, CA 94104
UN

Finally I've checked the address in google street view and found some interesting things:
555, california street is a branch, the entire building belongs to Bank Of America...

The entire operation is a well concealed pyramid where the suckers buy the threads and the entire liquidity of the company depends on those suckers. The free thread might pay people for a while, but it will be doomed soon.
There are legit companies who buy your computing power for real but this is not one of them. I usually earn a dollar from one of them each month. The higher paying legit ones expect that you provide at least 25 dedicated computers for them. The legit ones also offer you access to their super computing grid so they cover the selling side of the market.
Coingeneration did not even bother to sell their grid to customers and the entire operation is fake.
Weird symbolism: The star david and the lion are zionist symbols and when I've first heard of this site it was advertised to be affiliated with the Bilderberg group. The group consist of uber rich billionaires who do not care about this kind of business. They do not want you, the little man to earn money and they have their own grid that trades on wall street, fully automated. They do not need your few megaflops because they already have the ultimate cutting edge technology with a whole lot of petaflops.
My final conclusion:

That's a good analysis cloudchecker.

People could contrast that with this:

And this:

For $30 a month (maybe) the risk far outweighs the any potential profit on so many fronts.

cloudchecker
06-28-2013, 11:39 PM
One thing is to be added: the uninstaller did not remove the main exe file and I had to delete it manually.
Make no mistake this is a scam imho, but there are legit and paying sites who buy your CPU and GPU cycles.
The real deal is paying less for only one unit but it's worth it.

So here's the real deal list with no reflinks
cloud.mql5.com -for individuals who own one computer (windows only)
pluraprocessing.com -for webmasters who have visitors and can run the script
cpusage.com -recommended for schools or other organizations with numerous computers (Windows/Linux/macOS)
parabon.com -recommended for organizations who have more than 25 computers or one dedicated supercomputing cluster (Windows+Web/Linux+Web)
They all cover the buying and selling side of the market.
Also you can get into bitcoin mining but not with stock GPU cooling because it's very intensive. I killed my precious AMD 5870 card with the miner, the VRM and the GPU got fried :(

fromthehood
06-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Also you can get into bitcoin mining but not with stock GPU cooling because it's very intensive. I killed my precious AMD 5870 card with the miner, the VRM and the GPU got fried :(

Now bitcoin mining is worthless endeavor, unless you own server farm or supercomputer and there is not much to do.

aavf
07-01-2013, 12:22 PM
First thanks for your analysis, i just have somethings to add from my analysis.

Totally agree with you on this one, but it can also make logic to use an mlm to get funds in advance to manage the company.

I don't assume their large, they're new and I think their pretty small but growing fast, they messaged saying they'll open an office in Portugal and start an international phone support center.

San Francisco, CA 94104

Are you sure? The address looks incomplete, on their site is: 555 California Street, Suite 4925, San Francisco CA 94104 U.S.A.
I viewed it on street view and didn't see nothing of Bank of America on that building. In a quick search i found the building rents offices, meeting rooms and virtual offices, there's other companies with the same address, you can google the address or check:
Office Space San Francisco | 555 California Street | Servcorp US (http://www.servcorp.com/en/locations/san-francisco/555-california-street)
Virtual Office Sales - 555 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104 (http://www.virtualofficesales.com/united-states/10-california/249-555-california-street-san-francisco-ca-94104.html)
https://liquidspace.com/Venues/sf-smart-office

Weird symbolism: The star david and the lion are zionist symbols

Found this explanation about the logo: Six stars logo with a lion on coingeneration.com Digital Generation | 1a20.com (http://www.1a20.com/coingeneration-digital/six-stars-logo-with-a-lion-on-coingeneration-com-digital-generation/)

I still have my doubts about this, if it's a scam or not. The software seems secure, they're paying, my doubts is if they're 100% reliable and sustainable. They say paypal and skrill are coming, I'll follow them and maybe invest some $ by then.

Taruga
07-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Make no mistake this is a scam imho, but there are legit and paying sites who buy your CPU and GPU cycles.
(

So, do you think they don't pay ? They pay, and they pay it daily.

These are some of my transfers in the last days:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/507021/Captura%20de%20Tela%202013-07-01%20%C3%A0s%2019.29.07.png

Fgold
07-01-2013, 01:57 PM

That is how ponzi works!

It wouldn't profitable if they run away on first day without giving such proofs to pimps... That proofs will help pimps to get more refs and scammers to get more deposits in the scheme...

Scammers have pay for a while and selectively to steal the most from people till they start getting the cash flow issues...

When they make a run the suckers who trust in your "shitty payment proofs" have to kiss their money goodbye...

Taruga
07-01-2013, 03:01 PM
I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme, but they are using folding and bit coin mining as well in the latest ThreadManager version.

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.

In the first month you get a trial thread, that gives you $30 at the end of the month
During the first month, if you invite people you get 20% and you also get 10% from second level invited people.

So you can easily get thru the trial month with enough profits to buy a payed thread valid for 12 month that costs $50 and keep growing with referrals or buy more threads with the earned profit.

Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !

Of course you can invest from your own pocket and get greater profits, but it's a risk! Every business can fail! But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!

fromthehood
07-01-2013, 04:05 PM
I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme, but they are using folding and bit coin mining as well in the latest ThreadManager version.

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.

In the first month you get a trial thread, that gives you $30 at the end of the month
During the first month, if you invite people you get 20% and you also get 10% from second level invited people.

So you can easily get thru the trial month with enough profits to buy a payed thread valid for 12 month that costs $50 and keep growing with referrals or buy more threads with the earned profit.

Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !

Of course you can invest from your own pocket and get greater profits, but it's a risk! Every business can fail! But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!

What you described is a typical hybrid of ponzi and illegal pyramid. You covered all typical scam stuff.

Option 1) Buy in with a large "investment" and live easy with large daily payout that come out of nonexistent business. That a 100% ponzi.
Option 2) Work hard at getting referrals and get payout from lower level recruits. That a 100% illegal pyramid.

ribshaw
07-01-2013, 04:24 PM
A few serious questions first. What do you know about Mark Peterson? Could you put together and verify an actual resume on him? Before giving him your personal information have you done a criminal background check on him? There is risk in any business to be sure, but only a fool would go in to business without being able to answer fundamental questions like that. Much less sending money or giving access to their PC all willy nilly like.

Don't believe me though, ask all the good folks who trusted Roman Novak and his bridge loan program.

I almost agree with you that it looks like a ponzi scheme

This is probably where you should stop and quit while you are ahead.

But lets look at the risks the FBI says you are opening yourself up to. FBI — Peer-to-Peer Scams (http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/peertopeer)
Let's ask again why are the people running this program using a mail drop? Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/coingeneration.com)
And again the number 10 internet scam is. The Top 10 Internet/Email Scams, #10) "Turn Your Computer Into a Money-Making Machine!", Page 10 (http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/scamsandidentitytheft/ss/top10inetscams_10.htm)

Do you have access to a computer? Kidding that was a joke! Google Charles Ponzi, every huckster before and after him has always been glad to give people that refer new money a cut. They would be stupid not to.

;57482Is it a scam to earn money without spending anything from your own pocket ? Let people judge that !

Yes, if you are referring people to join something that is illegal, yes it is. And since you have no idea what they are doing with your computer you are wide open to a ton of personal risk.

But I know 2 guys from my country that are older in this than me, and they're getting payed everyday; one about $45 a day and the other $100 a day. Do you thing it sucks ? They surely don't !!!

They don't now, but they will when this comes crashing down and their friends and family lose their money. Or when the receiver shows up at the door and asks for the profits back.

This situation always ends the same. There are 1000s of these "programs" floating around. Read the thread on Profitable Sunrise or Banners Broker and you will see how this is turns out, if not much worse.

Taruga
07-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Politics is the greatest ponzi scheme of them all ;) And I'm out of that one!

Nourjan
07-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Politics is the greatest ponzi scheme of them all ;) And I'm out of that one!

I don't think you truly understand what ponzi means.Please do more research (or a simple google search )on the term .I think trawling this site (realscam) will greatly educate you on the nature of the multitude of scams.

cloudchecker
07-03-2013, 10:39 AM
The MLM structure is nothing else than a pyramid within the pyramid. If there's an actual product in the business that is valuable, it's great, everybody's happy. To crush the illusion of paying status, I can assure you that I haven't got paid for the 2 days of service (funny because the thread count was zero and one thread surely consumed my CPU cycles) and I'm not giving free rides to anyone. not for a second! I know about bitcoin mining and with 10% your CPU you cannot earn a dollar a day.
I mine bitcoins so I know how much you can earn with your CPU. But bitcoin is fair enough not to charge you $50 for another getwork. JSON gives you as much work as you can handle right away, for free!
Folding@home has some reward system but it's also specialized in GPU computing, you simply can't do much with your CPU in these projects. The only thing your CPU can do effectively is run your peripherals (GPUs and whatnot) and that's it, end of story.
Wikipedia isn't always a reliable source since anybody can edit articles (except scientologists, lol)...there's truth in that article but not the whole truth.
The star david is also the symbol of the capstone (the capstone of the pyramid - coincidence?) and the lion is a member of the zodiac (yes there are lions in the bible and bears and water bearers and rams and all the astrological references). The zionists are obsessed with these and other symbols, look it up! If the two are together it's a dead giveaway.
About the admin's name: Mark Peterson - There are many people living with this exact name and it can be equal to John Doe.
The support ticket was answered by a stupid bot who sent the same reply for 2 different messages, that's not how you treat your providers!
And do not forget, if you use the program, you act as a provider. Providers do not pay their customers, they get paid by their customers. A fair company doesn't charge you with the price of a new android computer!

Taruga
07-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Digital Generation - A smarter way to use your PC - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQboqncB4uc)

ribshaw
07-03-2013, 04:44 PM
About the admin's name: Mark Peterson - There are many people living with this exact name and it can be equal to John Doe.

This is of of my bigger concerns, if I were to guess it is a made up name to go with the mail drop. But whatever some people could care less as long as their friends are getting paid, I'm not going to be a wet nurse about it.

Here is my bigger question cloudchecker. If someone were to give access to their computer for this or any other program, is there a way that an average Joe like me could tell what occurred during the day?

And second, is there a way that the average Joe could build rules similar to a firewall that would allow the application to do only one thing?

Taruga
07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Best way is to run it on a virtual machine, I´m an OS X user and I use Parallels with Windows XP. There´s nothing important there to be compromised :P

ribshaw
07-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Best way is to run it on a virtual machine, I´m an OS X user and I use Parallels with Windows XP. There´s nothing important there to be compromised :P

How do you know what they are doing with it?

Taruga
07-03-2013, 07:04 PM
you can sniff tcp packets, you can use software to check filesystem changes, etc… I don't care what It does, it´s supposed to do distributed processing like SETI, etc … receive scripts to process and send results back when finished. I don't care what it does, I have nothing on my virtual machine. What I know it does… it pays daily!
I´m more scared of running Windows than I´m scared of this app !

ribshaw
07-03-2013, 07:07 PM
you can sniff tcp packets, you can use software to check filesystem changes, etc… I don't care what It does, it´s supposed to do distributed processing like SETI, etc … receive scripts to process and send results back when finished. I don't care what it does, I have nothing on my virtual machine. What I know it does… it pays daily!

Ok thanks.

Fgold
07-04-2013, 02:55 AM

Even using a "junky" machine without anything more than your OS you must give your mobile no and pay 1 or more SMS to get your "free" thread... And even using a proxy they have ways to monitor your real IPs and they will use your personnal data like e-mail, mobile number to spam you soon...

It pays daily??? This Ponzi still alive to allow that now but its a matter of time to see their run as the number of "new fresh deposits" wont grow exponentially forever and withdrawals ammount are very selectively and limited and must be less than deposit ammounts... Its clear that the end is near for this ponzi and pimps like you are already jumping off this boat trying to withdrawal as much as they can without depositing any cent more in this ponzi and only trying to get more ref comissions...

Taruga
07-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Its clear that the end is near for this ponzi and pimps like you are already jumping off this boat trying to withdrawal as much as they can without depositing any cent more in this ponzi and only trying to get more ref comissions...

Hey little boy ! Go call a pimp to your dad ! I'm older than you so respect, ok ?
I'm not recruiting anyone and even the people I told about, I told them that they can enter this to earn money without ever investing.

Your may be right, and you may be wrong but at the moment your are full of crap and speculations as there are some members from DG that we're banned and now are making webpages to increase speculation.
I know a lot of people earning money that never invested in Digital Generation.
Everything comes to an end,you know that ? Even banks fall apart leaving customers with their savings stuck.
The point is that you can earn money without spending any, with DG. Even the cost of the simple SMS activation can be avoided and done manually by talking to one of the Admins online.

As for the telephone spam, email spam you talk about, it´s all speculation, not real facts.
If that would be the case in the future, you have contact blocking and anti spam features to put on use.

ps- Don't you ever call me a pimp no more :butt_kisser:

Fgold
07-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Hey little boy ! Go call a pimp to your dad ! I'm older than you so respect, ok ?
I'm not recruiting anyone and even the people I told about, I told them that they can enter this to earn money without ever investing.

LOL you're strongly promoting this shitty ponzi and that's is a clear ponzi pimping action. If you were not a pimp why would you recommend and tell us that is a good way to to use your pc and don't just use it for yourself without spending time sharing it with others??? If you don't need refs you also don't need to spend time supporting this scam in these forums.... you're in a big contradiction and just review your words in bold to realize that... :loser:
you're just a poor ponzi apologist which is a position usually seen in all pimps. You're supporting this scam scheme and supporting these scammers trying to convict us that they are real and honest just because it's paying right now...

Your may be right, and you may be wrong but at the moment your are full of crap and speculations as there are some members from DG that we're banned and now are making webpages to increase speculation.
I know a lot of people earning money that never invested in Digital Generation.
Everything comes to an end,you know that ? Even banks fall apart leaving customers with their savings stuck.
The point is that you can earn money without spending any, with DG. Even the cost of the simple SMS activation can be avoided and done manually by talking to one of the Admins online.

As for the telephone spam, email spam you talk about, it´s all speculation, not real facts.
If that would be the case in the future, you have contact blocking and anti spam features to put on use.

ps- Don't you ever call me a pimp no more :butt_kisser:

The real fact is that is a 100% Ponzi scam operating 100% anonymously and illegally otherwise they would have no problem in providing real contacts and license numbers but its clearly that address showed in their page is fake.

You still don't know how to recognize a ponzi scam, do you?? I think you should assume yourself as a pimp and even as a liar who is trying to fool us with all your crappy comments saying that this scam is a "smart way" to use your pc to earn money... :pimp:

Taruga
07-04-2013, 05:21 AM
LOL you're strongly promoting this shitty ponzi and that's is a clear ponzi pimping action. If you were not a pimp why would you recommend and tell us that is a good way to to use your pc and don't just use it for yourself without spending time sharing it with others??? If you don't need refs you also don't need to spend time supporting this scam in these forums.... you're in a big contradiction and just review your words in bold to realize that... :loser:
you're just a poor ponzi apologist which is a position usually seen in all pimps. You're supporting this scam scheme and supporting these scammers trying to convict us that they are real and honest just because it's paying right now...

The real fact is that is a 100% Ponzi scam operating 100% anonymously and illegally otherwise they would have no problem in providing real contacts and license numbers but its clearly that address showed in their page is fake.

You still don't know how to recognize a ponzi scam, do you?? I think you should assume yourself as a pimp and even as a liar who is trying to fool us with all your crappy comments saying that this scam is a "smart way" to use your pc to earn money... :pimp:

I didn't recommend **** you retard! I only told you from my experience that they pay daily. If it's a scam or not I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not. There are people more competent in scam analisys than you that are not sure yet.
if coingeneration.com implemented paypal and get it working for at least a month, I can say that it is more legit now than before. Lets wait and see. They also can be promising Paypal and that can even never happen.
For the good or for the bad, we'll be talking about Digital Generation in the future. At the present, they pay all their users.

The question most people do is: "Do they really pay ?"- Yes, they do! Until when, I don't know.

I don't recommend investing in it, unless you're brave and have enough money to take risks. You can try and earn money without spending anything.
They told me this project has an estimate duration of 10 years, well…. I think that it will last from 6 to 12 months, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm NOT promoting "this shitty ponzi" as you say! I test things before I talk about them, that´s not your case.

And to end this nonsense and your provocations…. **** YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A PIMP YOU ******* ******, I HOPE PONZI KILLS YOU :)

HAVE A NICE DAY, OVER & OUT FOR EVER.

cloudchecker
07-04-2013, 05:45 AM
This is of of my bigger concerns, if I were to guess it is a made up name to go with the mail drop. But whatever some people could care less as long as their friends are getting paid, I'm not going to be a wet nurse about it.

Here is my bigger question cloudchecker. If someone were to give access to their computer for this or any other program, is there a way that an average Joe like me could tell what occurred during the day?

And second, is there a way that the average Joe could build rules similar to a firewall that would allow the application to do only one thing?
It depends on what program you are running. What I'm participating in is testing trading algorithms and the testing program runs in its own sandbox. That means it's encrypted so I can't exactly see what's going on. I can only see how many tests are running. But the program also has restricted access to the machine, it can't gain access to critical processes and it can't decode my other kernel operations. It is running completely isolated and I'm okay with that.
If you mine bitcoins, you can see the getwork that you are receiving and you can see the results too. You can also see the hashing speed of each individual GPU core or, if you mine in crossfire mode you can see the combined hashing speed.
If you participate in programs like folding@home, you can see the rendered proteins fold. (Pretty interesting stuff) If you have enough muscle in your computer, you can see proteins fold in real time.
If the business policy or the nature of the program requires the data to be secret, you must comply because it's about the privacy of all parties-buyer-middle man-seller. If you rent servers you must keep all data confidential including metadata and this is no different. You must not spy on your users if you are a provider. Their data might be a trading secret, it's not your business (except when a criminal activity going on).
Open projects do give you access to all the data (except personal) though.

If you want to restrict access to critical processes, you can use User Account Control (UAC) and any sandbox program (I recommend Comodo) and you can also run it in a virtual OS.

Fgold
07-04-2013, 06:06 AM
I didn't recommend **** you retard!

telling us that you can earn money easily without spending any cent and trying to convict us that there is no harm in installing and using a software to spy your pc is not an attempt to suggest this shitty ponzi???

Just see you post bellow and realize that it really looks like a promotional post trying to attract people to this scam:

You have to realize that you can enter this and earn money without ever spending anything from your pocket.(...)

I only told you from my experience that they pay daily. If it's a scam or not I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not. There are people more competent in scam analisys than you that are not sure yet.

LOL you are just acting like "ref whore monitors" who make that "got paid posts" in hyip forums like TG, MMG, DTM, ...

if coingeneration.com implemented paypal and get it working for at least a month, I can say that it is more legit now than before. Lets wait and see. They also can be promising Paypal and that can even never happen.

LOL you're pathetic! Many proven scammers already used paypal. The use of paypal is never a proof of being not a scam...

For the good or for the bad, we'll be talking about Digital Generation in the future. At the present, they pay all their users.

The question most people do is: "Do they really pay ?"- Yes, they do! Until when, I don't know.

I think you're in the wrong forum. That question is just for forums like TG MMG, DTM, ... Go and pimp your scams there because here is not the right place for that...

I don't recommend investing in it, unless you're brave and have enough money to take risks. You can try and earn money without spending anything.
They told me this project has an estimate duration of 10 years, well…. I think that it will last from 6 to 12 months, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm NOT promoting "this shitty ponzi" as you say! I test things before I talk about them, that´s not your case.

And to end this nonsense and your provocations…. **** YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A PIMP YOU ******* ******, I HOPE PONZI KILLS YOU :)

HAVE A NICE DAY, OVER & OUT FOR EVER.

LOL the pimp is now furious... Don't worry only because you got your ass kicked...

Fgold
07-05-2013, 06:55 AM
I'm not recruiting anyone...

You're a big PIMP & LIAR and now I'll show the proofs of that so everyone can see the scams you use to pimp in portuguese forums:

In the bottom of this 1st image there is a rectangle where you say that you are earning about $2 a day only from your referrals:

In the 2nd image bellow you're spamming your ref link(Yes I hided your ref id because I'll not pimp for you lol) for this ponzi trying to get more refs:

Shame on you Taruga! You're just a ponzi pimp & liar! :pimp:

Mirco1
07-10-2013, 12:45 PM
If you see the same https// , who mean that site is secure, is for the conexion is secure, not mean cause the site is reliable. I am not trust in it, is like an hiyp site .

RealScamNOT
07-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/507021/RealScamNOT.png

littleroundman
07-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

OH NO....!

What a fool......!!

He thinks because HE "got paid", it's not a scam.

xpiga
07-13-2013, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=RealScamNOT;58049]Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

How many threads did you buy to earn that much money?
Thank you

NoOn
07-13-2013, 03:46 AM
[QUOTE=RealScamNOT;58049]Oh no..! What a scam! They paid me again! Im earning free money?! Oh God, why!

How many threads did you buy to earn that much money?
Thank you

And what do you think about that:
http://thumbs1.bildupload.com/dba9a443b9368039b5eba249e27a151c.jpg (http://www.bildupload.com/index.php?image=dba9a443b9368039b5eba249e27a151c)

So a big Company can't pay?!?

It's a Ponzi/Scamand nothing else!

scamgeneration
07-14-2013, 06:12 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/507021/Captura%20de%20Tela%202013-07-01%20%C3%A0s%2019.29.07.png

NEW PORTUGUESE WAY OF SCAM ... GO WORK YOU AND ALL COINGENERATION ADMINS
AND STOP STEALING PEOPLE !!
YES COINGENERATION IS A BIG SCAM
THIS PORTUGUESE SITE STOLE MONEY FROM MY FRIEND !!

Duke Nukem - I've got balls of steel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjPQYdTYmKM)

congtacvien
07-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi Cloudchecker. I am a newbie. If I want to follow you, what should I do? What should I invest in that?

cloudchecker
07-20-2013, 02:38 PM
You don't need to follow me but this is how I started:
I googled "sell your computing power"
I collected the companies that actually buy resources, not just sell them.
A few of them are:

parabon Parabon Computation - High-Performance Grid Computing Software and Utility HPC Service (http://www.parabon.com/)

CPUsage Massive Scale Computing in the Cloud | CPUsage (http://www.cpusage.com/) My proposal was rejected about 6 months ago but it maybe because they demand multiple computing nodes.

MQL5 network Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network (http://cloud.mql5.com/) -this is the one I've been using for over a year and it pays consistently, however it's not a way of getting rich anytime soon. It's a good program to have it running in the backround while you use the rig anyway.

spotcloud SpotCloud - Cloud Capacity Clearing House / Spot Market: Home (http://www.spotcloud.com/) I haven't used it before because they prefer multiple nodes and I only have one at the moment.

If you have a good Radeon video card (GPU) and it's water cooled you should mine bitcoins.
I did bitcoin mining and I'll restart my operations as soon as my ASIC unit is shipped to my door. The only reason why I'm not mining is because I burned my precious PowerColor HD5870 card that had stock cooling. Today I have a HD4890 Vapor-X with aftermarket cooler but a module on it gets too hot every time I start the miner so I don't want to take the risk of damaging this one too. I have water cooler ready to be set up but it doesn't cover the VRM (voltage regulator module). that is the hot and a critical part that needs an additional custom made waterblock.
Please learn from my mistake and buy an efficient cooler for your GPU's (full cover waterblock will do the job) BEFORE you get into bitcoin mining, all of you!
BTW I paid my ASIC unit only from my GPU mining alone but deflation of bitcoin's value did help a lot. Making it profitable is pure woodo and it's not only my opinion. It can cost you more than you can earn from it, but if you have free electricity (solar/wind), you'll end up with a very positive balance no matter what!

As for downline building, I plan to build one but I haven't subscribed to one yet. As soon as I find the right programs, I'll make a site with a collection of the reflinks.

cloudchecker
07-20-2013, 03:31 PM
And During the process your name changed from Martin Coufal to Martin Coufre so the screenshot MUST BE authentic *cough* *cough* *sarcasm* *sarcasm*

Nexigen
07-23-2013, 10:13 AM
I just finished registering at coingeneration.com, and I got the thread programme running as we speak, when I stumbled upon this forum.
0.0228 USD generated in about 20 minutes.
30 dollars a month looks very promising.
I'm not sure what the minimum payout is though.

Nevertheless I've made a Paxum account (which is required to arrange payouts to your paypal).
It is still pending to be verified.

Here is what I'm going to do :
--
Im going to let it run one month (or as long as the mininum payout is).
After that I'm going to attempt to add these earned dollars to my paypal account.
If I can manage to do all this, it is a 110% real for me.
I don't really care how they keep the funding up as long as I get money out of it and as long as it doesn't destroy my CPU.

When it is real I invest 50 dollars in a second thread, which, after 25 days make it possible to invest a third thread.
I will keep going like this untill i got like 6 or 7 threads. (which would be the maximum amount my i7 - 3820. can handle).

I'm still devastated by the huge amounts of money they promise you after running this for a month.
So I still have my doubts.

I will keep you guys posted.

Nex.

redolfaaaa
07-23-2013, 07:14 PM
I just finished registering at coingeneration.com, and I got the thread programme running as we speak, when I stumbled upon this forum.

Nevertheless I've made a Paxum account (which is required to arrange payouts to your paypal).

--
After that I'm going to attempt to add these earned dollars to my paypal account.
I don't really care how they keep the funding up as long as I get money out of it and as long as it doesn't destroy my CPU.

When it is real I invest 50 dollars in a second thread, which, after 25 days make it possible to invest a third thread.
I will keep going like this untill i got like 6 or 7 threads. (which would be the maximum amount my i7 - 3820. can handle).

I'm still devastated by the huge amounts of money they promise you after running this for a month.

Nex.

Hi ,this is my first post on this site and i made an account especially to explain what thread manager (coin generation did on my pc)

Few days ago, a poor friend of mine announced me that he is making money and he bought something.I became courious and i made the mistake to make an account on CG and installed threadmanager.Everything good ,until my pc started being unusual . I use google chrome and it's synced with my mail ,but after few days ago using threadmanager ,part of history disappeard and many of my rememberd passwords as well.I think that behind CG it's someone who wants what it's in everyone pc ,24/7 controll ,as someone was saying upper . Few minutes ago i uninstalled everything , but i came suspicious and started looking in registry and C:\ ,and there was the program ( thanks to the user who wrote that gave this info ).
Users of CG are getting paid ,but i don't know ,why someone sell their private life ,passwords ,goods ,etc. for 30$ ?
(sorry for my bad english )

cloudchecker
07-23-2013, 07:14 PM

--

Nex.

You don't need to, I can confirm that they pay selectively.
I haven't got paid by them so...

Nexigen
07-24-2013, 07:10 AM
That might be due to issues with the payment website.
I really think we're too early to say its a scam for the full 100%.
Especially if they do pay out, be it selectively.

ribshaw
07-24-2013, 07:35 AM
That might be due to issues with the payment website.
I really think we're too early to say its a scam for the full 100%.
Especially if they do pay out, be it selectively.

Let's ignore the "payment" issue for a second as ALL scams of this nature PAY initially. That is what makes them so effective.

What PROOF other than that do you have that this is not a scam?

HARRISON
07-24-2013, 07:59 AM
That's a bit scary? Will look out for that one...:shocked:

Poyol
07-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Sounds like they're jumping on the bandwagon with an application that's akin to Seti@Home (SETI@home (http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/))
I'd LOVE for Realscam to get involved with something called Folding@Home (Folding@home (http://folding.stanford.edu/)) - same kind of process, just it's run by Stanford University and calculates protein folding to help find a cure for certain types of cancer.

Ecchi
08-05-2013, 07:26 AM
I can confirm that this is a scam.

I was one of the fools who invested 50 bucks and bought a thread.

I made 8$ in 4 days and tried to withdraw the earnings using Paxum. This is not possible at the moment, and no good reason for that. Support is telling me to "wait".
On their website they state that they do refunds within 7 days. I asked for refund on the 5th day, and haven't got any money. No response from "Billing" (Almost 2 weeks passed already) :)

So yeah, if you're one of the lucky guys, you might get some money, but depends how much time this scheme is going to work. I was expecting to last more, but from what I can see, it will die out soon. Of course, if there are more idiots out there desperate for easy money, it might last a bit longer (so they steal more funds) :)

Fgold
08-07-2013, 12:21 PM
I can confirm that this is a scam.

I was one of the fools who invested 50 bucks and bought a thread.

I made 8$ in 4 days and tried to withdraw the earnings using Paxum. This is not possible at the moment, and no good reason for that. Support is telling me to "wait".
On their website they state that they do refunds within 7 days. I asked for refund on the 5th day, and haven't got any money. No response from "Billing" (Almost 2 weeks passed already) :)

So yeah, if you're one of the lucky guys, you might get some money, but depends how much time this scheme is going to work. I was expecting to last more, but from what I can see, it will die out soon. Of course, if there are more idiots out there desperate for easy money, it might last a bit longer (so they steal more funds) :)

Unfortunately you assume that it's scam too lately... Time to do your DD is B4 you part with your money and NOT after you realize that you have been scammed... :duh:

If you see this type free money schemes being hardly pimped in MMG, TG and similar forums it's because its a sure scam... This one was easy to be recognized as scam by any experient person. Even pimps knew that this was a scam since day one but they are liars and they never tell you the truth as they only want to get ref earnings from the scam they pimp!

So just a suggestion: take this experience as a lesson for your future online ventures and don't forget to make DD always Before you part with money!! not after... :RpS_smile:

Seeking
08-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi guys, I have registered just to share my experience with you.
I am new to the coin generation, running it for the second day (third actually, but the first day or so there were technical problems).
I am also suspicious as many of you. But I gave it a go. Who knows?

Firstly: I recovered my older laptop for this. No way I would use it on my main PC, I am not that stupid, though I am not very fluent with computers either. Just in case. They have my address, my international details of bank account, the phone number I rarely use (it is just a sim card I use for international calls from the UK).
Today I went to their chat and tried to bring little light into their money blind eyes that it is a fraudulent project. Two or three people showed interest and asked me questions and saying that one did not pay anything yet, other (or the same, dont remember) saying that just take the little money I earn in the first month and leave it (that was after I said that I will probably not continue after the first month)... etc.

Suddenly I was banned with message showing above the chat: "Members with offensive behavior are kindly requested to stop assaulting admins - leave your emotions elsewhere please, we are NOT going to leave your actions unnoticed."
My only emotions were like this: :D to one man from my own country that was so surprised he read his mother language in there.
I used no exclamations or any other expressive stuff. Just saying that even if some people withdrew their little money (is it possible below $50?) they still voluntarily participated in fraudulent scheme. Other said that if I got into thisi scheme early enough, I could earn money and be happy. Then I replied that even if the money were cashed, one still can be stripped off them when the thing ends in court. Cannot they? I am not sure but this is how it should be if the world was just a little fair place :)

So that is my experience with this.
It claims it will only use 10% CPU, but it most of the times run on over half of it.
I have subscribed to the protein folding one, too. At least it has a good purpose. How does their points work? I have found nothing on their website explaining this.
And I got completely lost in MQL5 thing. I do not understand it at all (I am into health sciences, that is why I appreciate the use of the protein stuff :D).

Seeking
08-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Now my laptop has been overwhelmed by the demand and the blue screen made it restarting. I have lost the whole day earning and the time counter also started from the zero despite having the laptop running nonstop since yesterday (with their thread manager of course). instead of those 10% they took nearly 100% of the CPU.

they also claimed that they had lost about 2 millions because of the payza did something. well well... things are getting more and more interesting.

Jackson3
08-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Yes it is a scam...a real site is eobot.com, but it doesn't pay quite as much as coingeneration

Seeking
08-13-2013, 06:55 PM
One question: I had my personal details in the beneficiary details field but then I deleted them. Do you think they archive what once used to be there or they rely on what is currently in the system? Except of that they might have spied on my PC but there is virtually nothing of their interest. No e-mail communication, internet banking, etc. Just this stupid system and few internet websites with worthless data.

kikaa
08-14-2013, 02:56 AM
I have one question.
I have an old computer at home, it doesn't have any private stuff or anything, it still runs though. Would it be bad to use CoinGenaration in this case?
I used it once for one month and actually got profit from it. I just deleted it because I didn't want anyone checking my computer stuff.

vardar
08-14-2013, 03:14 AM
hi, i'm italian (sorry for eventuallu mistake writing in english) ed heard about coingeneration. In the site homepage there is a telephone number. Anyone tryed to call this number? From Italy is hard, but someone in US?

littleroundman
08-14-2013, 06:30 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/coin_zps0528c5d3.jpg

* Coin Generation is on all the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums as being a passive income opportunity.

* Including some which are already showing Coin Generation as having a "not paying" status

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/Little_Roundman/scams/hyip_zps4f79386b.jpg

Desperadoes and HYIP ponzi players only for this one, I'm afraid.

Seeking
08-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Funny, I am 99% convinced it is a scam but i still let it run on my poor machine :) more for the curiosity than for hopes of "earning" money here.
Honestly, if you want to withdraw trial earned $30 but have tu put at least $20 of your own as the minimum withdrawal is $50, then what on earth can this be? Many get hooked and buy a thread, or two, or 10, let`s go hard core.
I sent them few tickets on different departments more than 2 days ago. One was to unblock me on the chat, the other whether I will get the day earning for the day when my laptop crashed and it went to zero for that day. The third question was that why this scheme is based on buying threads but others like Eobot or Rublik do not do that? And also what are those money used for? Nobody replied so far despite someone used to answer my queries within those 48 hours previously. All my tickets are there unanswered so far.

Let`s wait.

PS: what does the second red oval represent? Who did not get paid? I know nothing about reviews or other pages related to online money generation, trading, etc.

ribshaw
08-15-2013, 04:23 PM
PS: what does the second red oval represent?

Shorthand for the following error message when trying to get paid.

Seeking
08-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Waw, likes here like on the Facebook. haha. "In other words, your`re really screwed, man!" I like that :D

Are you running this nonsense as well or was this somewhere on internet?

ribshaw
08-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Are you running this nonsense as well or was this somewhere on internet?
:
LOL, the closest I get these schemes is writing what I think. Somewhere on the internet, sometimes I like a picture to go with the shouting voices. Like this:

nuuskur
08-26-2013, 03:50 AM
This DG project is shady to say the least. I was curious after one of my mates went nuts and told me about it. Well, I read about the general idea and right away there is a major flaw, maths major or not:
For a 50$ investment you get roughly 6.3:1 for your money a year. Anybody who goes to work, goes shopping, pays for the petrol at a station understands that nothing pays out so much, nothing except a lottery where there is a 10^-99999999999999 % chance to hit something that really pays out. The CG, on paper, pays out 100% of the time AND 6.3:1 to boot.
Okay, so where does this money come from? What kind of a business wants to stastically operate purely in an ever perpetuating debt? But wait there's more..
The project lets everybody use a trial thread, which is active for a month and will net you 30$ if you are online 24/7.

Let's start thinking about this whole scheme - Where does the money come from .. or is there any money on their side in the first place?
The program itself doesn't use ANY significant processing power so perhaps that's just a smoke screen when you connect it to the internet and it starts showing you your earnings and starts changing the earnings INSTANTLY following a strict growth pace and exactly 24.000000000 hours, down to a microsecond, from the starting point you will have earned 1$.
So where does the money come from? Good question, indeed. I was searching for a reference point, googling "Selling computing power", in terms of payout ratios. This is something I found. Gomez PEER pay rates | Gomez PEER Zone (http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/current-payment-rates/). Average earnings are roughly 2.5*10^-4 $ per minute which through constant use leads to 36 cents a day, 10.8$ a month, 129.6$ a year. Well that seems more realistic for whatever *legal? service. To be honest, it still seems utopia to me.

* I'm not too familiar with the Selling-process scheme, is it legitimate, what exactly is your processing power used for?

So what's left? The only explanation I have is a rather radical one, but in my opinion makes the most sense. I am talking about identity theft. This project is a means to fund a select few, making the entire project a big fat scam. The profits are generated by trade of personal details, car registration details even, addresses AND since everybody so willingly does so - their phone numbers. Stolen Credit Card information is an amethyst of quartz, information in abundance - all snatched away by this one cleverly designed program.

I tested this program for myself with a phone number I bought from a local kiosk for a few euro and a laptop computer I intended to do to a full format on anyways and I used a mobile broadband connection, which is a pain in the backside to trace. I verified succesfully, but had to tell them to activate my trial thread, since it didn't activate by itself, contrary to what is advertised on the website. I idled the program for a month making 29.8xxx something dollars. Time to cash in. Trying to select a wallet - I chose Perfect Money, trying to set it up in DG profile - nothing happens. I was ALmost surprised, actually. Another thing is, they don't support either PayPal or Skrill, I believe Skrill being the better of the two, but that's regional I guess. They deal with less known e-wallets, but my biggest question do they deal with them at all? I don't think the wallet companies themselves are fraudulent since all of them operated way before the days of DG.

All the ill I speak of DG is just presumptuous, I have no proof of any of it, but I just don't see this project work in any legal way. Best scenario they are dealing with money laundering using homeusers to do the cleansing for them, without even realising it.

I strongly advise Anyone against using this - there is a saying "There are no free meals".

cpusage
09-08-2013, 04:37 PM
You don't need to follow me but this is how I started:

CPUsage Massive Scale Computing in the Cloud | CPUsage (http://www.cpusage.com/) My proposal was rejected about 6 months ago but it maybe because they demand multiple computing nodes.

Hi, Jeff from CPUsage here. Unfortunately, we've discontinued our parter program. It has a lot of potential, but we struggled to make the technology work on the demand side of the equation.

Thanks for your interest and for mentioning us here. Best.

Jeff

leonardo76
09-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I started with CoinGeneration two month ago , I purchased only one thread and invested 20% for give it a try.
I never has been able to withdraw also half of dollars , instead there is not problem if I want buy a thread , so no trouble for put money but a lot for withdraw.
Some guy report that them can withdraw , I think CG allow at some people to do it so that the people still believe in the project.
By some report seem also that CG allow to withdraw only at people that have little thread , in this way the company don't have to pay a lot.
This project smell of scam more and more every day.
I assumed it because I did some count , if CG have 400,000 members and every members can reach 100 thread and 36,500 $ of earning at year , how this company could pay this huge amount of dollars ?
It's impossibile , neither Bill Gates could do it.

maddoctor
09-22-2013, 05:29 AM
I have used coingeneration for free, no thread bought. I earned 15$ and was able to withdraw them through my payza account to use them at lrapshop.com (there I had problem). The problem is that they don't use paypal, which is widely used.

n0buddy
09-22-2013, 09:54 AM
It is a scam!
It is a ponzi scheme with a little twist (using software)
but generally it is a ponzi scheme and it will not last longer.

littleroundman
09-22-2013, 10:13 AM
It is a scam!
It is a ponzi scheme with a little twist (using software)
but generally it is a ponzi scheme and it will not last longer.

The signs are already there:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1608/tzy5.jpg

leonardo76
09-24-2013, 03:58 AM
Today there is another comunicate from DG , it say tha the payment will be avaible the next week , it say that since 3 months , so I don't trust anymore.

littleroundman
09-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/9080/mMmuIl.jpg

CoinGeneration (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Coingeneration-Coingene-t443539.html&view=findpost&p=1108947163#entry1108947163) thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum