PDA

View Full Version : Nigerian 419 Scam: An Overview by KSChang

kschang
05-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Can someone look over my Nigerian 419 Scam article and gimme some feedback? Thanks.

What is a Nigerian 419 Scam? Why are they spamming my inbox? (http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-a-Nigerian-419-Scam-Why-are-they-spamming-my-inbox)

scratchycat
05-31-2013, 04:23 PM
It looks like you did a great job with this Kasey. It should be very helpful to those who have been victims and those we hope to keep from becoming victims. I will post the link in the FB group.

ribshaw
05-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Just in time KS, awesome article. Got a hot offer today on one of my baiting profiles. The guy right above me actually left his full name and address as requested on this guy's wall. Not really sure if he was bating him or not, but I sent him a warning. Anyhow this guy wanted to go 70/30 on the split, but I won't except junior partner status in any caper.

scratchycat
06-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Can someone look over my Nigerian 419 Scam article and gimme some feedback? Thanks.

What is a Nigerian 419 Scam? Why are they spamming my inbox? (http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-a-Nigerian-419-Scam-Why-are-they-spamming-my-inbox)

Kasey, I posted the link to your 2 pages relating to these schemes. Thought you might like some feed back on one:

Thank you so much for this article! It really help to catch my scammer. Still can't beleave it!!!

It is a closed group, so I am not sure you can read it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/StopRomanceScams/permalink/555810567804857/

ribshaw
06-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Kasey, I posted the link to your 2 pages relating to these schemes.

KS, I posted your Romance Scam link on my wall and these folks shared it on their page as well. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghana-Romance-Scammers/116098578479282

ribshaw
06-03-2013, 10:11 PM
This just showed up today, awful trusting for a woman I never met. But I am busy with people that are a little more cheerful, so if anyone wants to contact this nice lady.

ribshaw
06-08-2013, 10:47 AM
This is the second private message I got from this guy, first one trying to sell me gold. He seems to not know this is a dating site where men are supposed to be pretending to be women. This seemed like good deal though, the way I read it he wants to split his pile 64/40/10 or 110% LOL.

NIGERIAN SCAMMER maigaamhed@yahoo.com

So of course I am interested in the deal and got his email.

My understanding is this fellow also owns a vending machine company. I asked him to call, of course the number belongs to another filthy scammer.

NikSam
06-08-2013, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG57mPMiJvw

ribshaw
06-08-2013, 04:32 PM
That's catchy stuff Nik, no "Call Me Maybe", but I may learn it for for Karaoke night.

Heard from my friend, hungry little fellow.

maigaamhed@yahoo.com

Dear<<<<<<<<NIGERIAN SCAMMERS ALL SEEM TO CALL ME DEAR.
Thank for your update i was calling the number but i could not get through the line if you have discuss with them please let me know your conclusion i will still call the line if through we will speak you can also try my from your side +22374809882
please try to send the mail to the bank head office for the the bank management to register you at the bank deta base file
waiting to hear from you and i pray that your father will receive his heeling and be in good health
Regards
Ahmed

ribshaw
06-13-2013, 08:21 AM
SCAMMER maigaamhed@yahoo.com

So I heard from this guy in the morning with a fake document I had asked for on my massive fortune he is going to split with me 60/40/10.

But I also got a fresh PM from him on my baiting profile, at least he is not pretending to be a girl. And props to Eagle for mentioning this in his book, but notice it is "Dear Friend" and then "Confidential" this makes spamming very easy. So anytime you get a letter, email or PM that is not properly titled think twice.

This is the profile picture he is using and the wiki link to who this really is.

ahmedmaiga ike watching firm, listening to music, profile, free online dating, d (http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/ahmedmaiga)

Gbenga Daniel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Daniel)

ribshaw
06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
SCAMMER: ruthyak445@yahoo.com

This dummy sent me a FAKE Deposit certificate. And wants $10 for more FAKE documents, but that is unacceptable and don't really think she loves me.

Baby,

No need to argue with u this is all i have as a scan copy others are hard copies n i dnt have money to scan them on computer so if u need it you send me money to scan them ..

via western union money transfer (DON'T EVER SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE IT).4354

with the following namesss....

Names.......Ruth Yak

Address.....Rue 25 Medinal ,Dakar Senegal.

send me the control numbers n other details.

small money like $10 will do.

God Bless you.

Love Ruth

littleroundman
06-13-2013, 09:30 AM
HeHeHe,

Transfer: royalbank @ yahoo.co.uk

Gotta love it.

ribshaw
06-13-2013, 10:12 AM
LOL, I completely missed that, my fake email has filled up with more fake garbage than the real me has ever seen. So I am on a cut "n" paste spree today. Hope I don't pass over a real deal in my haste.

ribshaw
06-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Here is another one: I sent this poor 419 scammer an email offering my help like I do. http://en.netlog.com/abdul_habibb

My Dear Friend,

How are you and How is your family, I hope that everything goes well, I am Mrs. Habibb Abdul, my best wishes And it is with a heart full of despair that I am writing to seek your consent to conduct humanitarian projects, because I suffer from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health is degrading. My marital status is such that I have no husband.

My husband Eng: Habibb Abdul a Benghazi-Libya citizen, of glorious and blessed memory who was an engineer consultant in the Republic of Benin for twelve years he who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, and I have no children to whom I could leave my legacy . That's why I want to Send these some of money to you(€4.200.000) Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro, so that you can use it to help the poor, homeless and Widows.So if you feel you can give these poor children and poor women a glimmer of hope and joy then made sure to know your opinion .

This mission Is what i want you to realize that this have been my ambition and my personal dream, but for health reasons I am not capable to do it by myself, that why i contact you, whom I can have complete confidence. I count on your goodwill and especially your commitment .

I want you to know that the money you are about to receive from a dying woman who is currently in Hospital , you make good use of it,by using it to bless others poor (such is my dearest wish at this time).If you are willing to help the poor children and poor woman please Kindly Reply me Back fast at (mrs.habibbabdul@yahoo.fr) As soon as you send a mail to me, kindly call my private doctor in his direct telephone number +229 98-91-68-50 to let him know that you sent me a mail.So that i can put you in Direct contact with my Doctor.

I and will like you to send to me urgently in receipt of this message the information’s as I write below

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your complete address:
3. Your age
4.Your occupation and position
5.A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD
6.Your direct telephone number

Ineed this information’s to draft a written letter that you will submit to the bank where I deposited the funds

Thanks and God Bless you
Mrs. Habibb Abdul,
University Teaching Hospital
Benin Republic.

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Sad to say Ribshaw's people skills could use a spit shine, he got a little offended when I accused him of cheating me.

SCAMMER ruthyak445@yahoo.com

Ok .

Baby
Jimmy
and
the other people viewing this mail with you...

Keeping secrete is just a waiste of time ,i kept my secret for long time thinking of whom to asssit me but now i founf you and you want to let me down then telling another person about this seems i am only fooling my self thinking stupid..

This is your bussiness not my own but i gave you the document that i have scanned and explaiuned every thing to you ..tell me what is $ 10 the money that i give to beggers on the way to buy bum bum...

You said you wnt to help me when ypou are onk,ly trying to kill me more with your bad attitude that can never change tell me how can a white dog get a black nose and strill looking for bleach to bleach it to white.

The Dog nose can never change to black be you why i be me..
The world is crazy so my parents died in my eyes and i did not cry even if this money get lost no problem..

I will not kill my self untill you muther CENSORED LOL kill me ..

CENSORED LOL with your money..

send me back my document and delete my contact ..

I dont need your help any more..
what is $ 10 compare to 5 million pounds or less you dont believe ...

Or you want to cheat me..

any way you cant cheat me ...the Bank know me ...i was present in person on the Day of deposit ....

My Pictures and Passport copy is there so f*** that..if you like you can keep the scan copy and fake it like you like spread it all over your friends n b****** eyes ...

I dont give a f*** is all about God common nature...

Bye ......
no more mails

forget me..

Ruth

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 09:00 AM
SCAMMER smthprkr@gmail.com

WESTERN UNION lottery???????----------NO YOU DID NOT WIN THE LOTTERY

HE AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER YOUR FIRST $5000 ( JONAS MIKE )Samstag, 30. März, 2013 18:19 Uhr
Von: "smith parker" <smthprkr@gmail.com>

URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE,

INFORMATION REACHING US FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS THIS MORNING REGARDING THE COMPENSATION OF THE YEAR 2013 BONUS FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO COME DOWN HERE TO CLAIM OUR FUNDS OR YOU EFFECT PAYMENT OF WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5000.00 TO YOU THIS MORNING.

REMEMBER THAT IMMEDIATELY WE SEE YOU OR RECEIVE THE FEE THAT IS OUR STARTING OF ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5,000.00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO COME DOWN OR MAKE THE TOTAL FEE PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD SEND WHAT YOU HAVE TO HELP YOU FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE OF YOUR FIRST $5000.00 PAYMENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $5000.00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE.SEND ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO THE INFORMATION BELLOW.

1.RECEIVER NAME:......... rofem ernest
2.COUNTRY:............. nigeria
3.CITY :............... lagos
4.TEST QUESTION:...........URGENT
5.TEST ANSWER:...............NOW
6.MTCN:...............................
7.YOUR COUNTRY NAME........................
8.SENDERS NAME....................
9.AMOUNT YOU SEND:............

SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFO TO BELOW OUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS,,,E-MAIL---------- officewestern26@yahoo.com.ph SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE FEE WE WILL SEND YOU THE FIRST RECEIPT OF $5000.00 THIS MORNING WITH THE MTCN DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD THE MTCN TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ernestanita@ymail.com ) AND CONTACT US WITH YOUR FULL INFO TO THIS OUR OFFICE,, officewestern515@yahoo.com.ph ) CALL ME IMMEDIATELY +229-974-988-76 TO AVOID MISTAKE DO THAT TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT OF $2,6m USD.

BEST REGARDS
MR. JONAS MIKE
FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

MTCN: 7692591

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 09:22 AM
SCAMMER: fbiworldwide2011@hotmail.com

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH THE FBI DOES NOT USE HOTMAIL.

Robert S. Mueller,YOU HAVE TO GET BACK TO ME NOW WITH THE MTCN NUMBERS - Send payment and shipping information.Mittwoch, 5. Juni, 2013 09:00 Uhr
Von: "Robert S. Mueller" <fbiworldwide2011@hotmail.com>

Robert S. Mueller, III Senior Office Department
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC

I just received an update from Mr.NZEWI ONYEBUCHI this morning regarding the shipping update of your package and he also told me he will assist you with some part of the charge fee and this is the best he can do for now. I know you have spent a lot recently but you need to know this is the last fee required and once the fee is paid Mr. Dennis Next flight will be this evening and i want him to act as your diplomat and deliver the package to you.

TRY YOUR BEST AND GET A LOAN OF $50 FROM A FRIEND OR RELATION AND PROMISE TO PAY THEM BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS SO THIS TRANSACTION CAN COME TO AN END TODAY AND ONCE THE CHARGE FEE IS PAID YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. YOUR PACKAGE DETAILS A VISA CREDIT CARD WHICH CONTAIN $20 MILLION USD AND THE 2ND CONTAIN A VERIFIED BANK OF AMERICA CASHIER CHECK WHICH CONTAIN $3 MILLION USD WITH ALL BACK UP DOCUMENT EVERYTHING WAS MADE IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND THE PACKAGE INCLUDE AN INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO MAKE WITHDRAW WORLD WIDE AND ALSO CASH-OUT THE CHECK WITHIN 20 HOURS BECAUSE IT IS VERIFIED CASHIER CHECK.

Use the details below to send the fee $50via western union to the U.S embassy official agent Mr. NZEWI ONYEBUCHI once you receive this email so everything can come to an end.

RECEIVER NAME:NZEWI ONYEBUCHI
ADDRESS:LAGOS STATE: LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION: LAND OF
ANSWER: HOPE

Once payment is made get back to me with the required payment confirmation details so i can forward it to him and i will instruct him to board the next available flight once the required fee is paid. Await your reply and the required payment confirmation details.

Robert S. Mueller, III Senior Office
Department Federal Bureau Of Investigation

kschang
06-14-2013, 09:59 AM
uh, congratulations on getting your scambait account onto a sucker list? :)

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 10:07 AM
uh, congratulations on getting your scambait account onto a sucker list? :)

Lol, they are crawling out of the woodwork, the last two and the next are actually from FB friends so I just cut and pasted like I do. Some of the better ones I started dropping on a baiting site as well. Still sort of working out the kinks, but here is what I really like to see. Google ruthyak445@yahoo.com, you certainly can't stop them all. But if people just do the smallest amount of homework they can protect themselves. If I was any good at bird houses I would while away the hours in the wood shop, but I quit trying to build stuff after 8th grade shop class and a pipe I swore for for dad's tobacco.

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 10:10 AM
SCAMMER: globalinternationallottery@rocketmail.com

YAY I WON AGAIN!!!! STUPID SCAMMERS LOL From my friend Anne. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scamming-scammers/526547287378829?hc_location=stream

British GLOBAL Center
Date: Fri, 14th May 2013 05:52:52 +0000
UK LOTTERY
UK HEAD OFFICE
SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON ENGLAND:
Email globalinternationallottery@rocketmail.com
Dear Winner,
We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky Global winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 14th of Jun, 2013. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 Members Your FishMeetFish account address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual Free Lotto Draw. Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of �?�1,000,000.00.
(One Million Euros) only. Sterling on GLOBAL COMPANY award Promotion 2013 you are advice to contact our promotion manager Mr. Paul Kingston

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:
(i) winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii) email ticket number: FL754/22/76
(iii) lotto code number: FL09622UK
(iv) the file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the under listed claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:
Mr Paul Kingston
E-mail Address globalinternationallottery@rocketmail.com
N.B:Steps to claiming your prize;
1.Please quote your Reference number in all correspondence with the claims officer.
2.Winners should send to claim officer account detail or address where they want their prize paid or sent.
3.Winners must send their names,address,telephone number and means of identification (international passport or drivers license) Age.country. city. Sex. And your real Email Address.to claim officer, via email, to process the immediate payment of your prize.
Once again on behalf of all our staff,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
Mr Gomes Wong
Promotions Manager

scratchycat
06-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Sincerely,
Mr Gomes Wong
Promotions Manager

Could it possibly be Mr. Gones Wrong!!??? :RpS_lol:

ribshaw
06-19-2013, 09:54 AM
BUNCH OF 419 SCAMMERS TODAY. Three were referred to me, and three from this page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam/340470669393547

SCAMMER chidimafirmandassociate@yahoo.com

Wisdom Godswill

You are receiving this message from CHIDIMA AND ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS BENIN. We are sorry that we have to contact you in this way. I am Oluchi P. Chidima the chief Attorney in chidima’s chambers and a private lawyer to Late Miss. Anna Somerville,who was a legal CONTRACTOR here in West African rejoin died on 23rd march 2012, before she died she gave me some documents showing that she has a shear worth of valued $17.5 Million U.S dollars with a bank here in Cotonou republic of Benin which I have confirm with the bank. We are contacting you because we find out through our tree search that she is related to your family.

Get back to us at chidimafirmandassociate@yahoo.com For more Details

Your Full Names
Your Age
Your Phone numbers
Your Occupation and position
Your e-mail address

CHIDIMA AND ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
Téléphone +229 68292027
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER lighthouse001lawoffice@yahoo.com

Dear GAGNÉ,

My name is Barrister Mensu Bola , a personal attorney to Mr.Robert GAGNÉ, a native of your country, who died in 2007 through a Ghastly Motor accident with His wife and Only Daugther and he have the same surname with you, he left the sum of USD$ 10.5 Million on real estate with the bank here and I want you to stand as the next of kin and claim this funds from the bank. If you are interested reply this email to lighthouse001lawoffice@yahoo.com Through your private email adress or give me youre-mail address for more information and further details.

Yours Sincerely,
Mensu Bola Esq,
Tel: +228 91726339.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trunk Box Scammer info.fastwaycourier@fastservice.com

No one has 6.5 million anything to give you, and if there are two bricks it aint gold.

i have my personal belongings like my military uniform, my awards, my pics, money worth of $6.5 million and 2 bricks of gold in it
so i want you to be very careful when it gets to you that is why i do not want you to tell anyone until am home ok

honey i will have to pay for the balance for the shippment fee before they make delivery to you but i can't do that for security reason as we have been asked not to use the banks here as none citizen i just wish you can understand so i want you to make things right for me as soon s you get the stuffs i will give you the code to it and tell you what to do

here is the email address you will use to contact them info.fastwaycourier@fastservice.com

SCAMMER kevin@att.net mrkevinmorrison@yahoo.com.hk

United Nations for Internal Oversight Debt Services Under United States Diplomatic Unit.
Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and the family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 3 months which ended yesterday with the Director and secretary to the International Monetary Fund. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,000.000.00 each and you have to indicate how much you lost in the hand of scammers.

This includes every foreign contractors, Inheritance,Dating and Lottery payment that have not received their Lottery/Inheritance payment, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international Lottery payment that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr Ted Moors who is in charge of your payment through our paying center in Asia as she is our representative in Kingdom of Thailand, contact Him immediately for your compensation of US$1,000.000.00. She will be sending your $1,000.000.00 for your compensation payment from the International Monetary Fund Office.

Therefore you are advice send her below for claim.

1. FULL NAME:.
2. PRESENT ADDRESS:.
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your compensation funds don't neglect this I advice you. International Monetary Funds, Making the world a better place, Note your reply has been directed to the office of Mr Ted Moors so kindly click reply and your email will be redirected as approved.

Mr Kevin Morrison.
Chairman, United Nations for Internal Oversight Debt Services Under United States Diplomatic Unit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYP Limited (t.a. New York Productions).
Tel: +44 (0)191 5651222
Fax: +44 (0)191 5651333
visit: PA hire from New York Productions - sound, lighting and back line hire. Sunderland Newcastle Northeast and North East uk (http://www.newyorkproductions.co.uk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-mail : kevin@att.net,mrkevinmorrison@yahoo.com.hk
IP : 41.138.175.229,92.27.125.251

SCAMMER engrgregorypaul@hotmail.com test@sungridinc.com

REPLY URGENTLY
Engineer Paul Gregory,
Department o Budget and Planning> Ministry of Petroleum,
Lagos-Nigeria

Your candid attn:

REF: URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Most competent people are chosen for competent jobs and assignments, and with that due respect have we also chosen to select you and contact you on this very confidential matter. Our Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and industry offers variety of names of notable people from your part of the Globe. That was where I got your information from.Therefore, after due deliberation with my partners, we decided to forward to you this proposal. We believe that you would be in a position to help us in our bid to transfer the sum of US$2.5M (two million, five hundred United States Dollars) into a foreign account. We shall make it 100% legal as much possible asyou would want.

We are members of the special committee for budget and planning of the Ministry of Petroleum. This committee is principally concerned with contract appraisals and approval of contracts in order of priorities as regards CAPITAL PROJECTS of the Federal Government of Nigeria. With our positions, we have successfully secured for ourselves the sum of US$2.5M (two million, five hundred United States Dollars) We are working with the present Democratically elected Government in my country, and we are seeking the support of Foreign Government, which the race has started. So they have given directive to all Federal Parasitical to settle all Foreign Contractors being owed for contract that they have done. Therefore, our plan is to include your name as one of the contractors being owed in our corporation.

What we need from you is to provide a safe Account into which the funds will be transferred since Government Officials in my country are not allowed by our laws to Operate Foreign Accounts. It has been agreed that you will be compensated with Us$1Million of the remitted funds. US$1.2Million belongs to us, while US$300,000 will be set aside to offset expenses and pay the necessary taxes.It may interest you to know that two years ago a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, the C.E.O of Crane International Trading Corporation at number 135, East 57th street,28th floor, New York 10022, with Telephone (212)308-7788 and Telex Number 6731689. After the agreement between both of us in which he was to take 25% of the money as his share, the money was duly transferred into his Account. We were disappointed on our arrival in New York as we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller was no longer on that address while his Telephone and Telex Numbers have be
en reallocated too so We need a m
transfer.Kindly treat this as urgent and very confidential.contact me through my email address (engrgregorypaul@hotmail.com)

Best regards.
Engineer Paul Gregory
Department of Budget and Planning
Ministry of Petroleum

E-mail : engrgregorypaul@hotmail.com,test@sungridinc.com
IP : 82.128.0.187,112.216.161.6

SCAMMER barrister_martinsandrew@yahoo.com

MARTINS ANDREW & ASSOCIATES
MARTINS ANDREW & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
214/ GRE APPAPA LAGOS NIGERIA.
POST CODE 23401
PRIVATE EMAIL: (barrister_martinsandrew@yahoo.com)

Complements!!. firstly, I must apologize for barging into your mailbox without a formal introduction of myself to you.

Actually, I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a goodand capable business person in your country for both business and investmen purposes. Let me start by introducing myself; I am Barrister.MARTINS ANDREW (Esq.) I was the Personal Attorney tolate Mr. Morris Thompson an American who was a private businessman in my country unfortunately lost hislife in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2007, including his wife and only daughter.

Before the plane crash, Mr. Morris Thompson made a deposit value of US$ 20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in the STANDARDTRUST BANK OF NIGERIA Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, another notification was sent and stillno response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Morris Thompson and his family had been killed in that plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Morris Thompson’s next of kin was his daughter who died with him in the crash. What borders me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 8 yearsthe funds will revert to the ownership of the NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thompson so that you will be able to receive these funds for both of us. WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successfully. As a barrister, I will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Morris Thompson. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS STATED BELOW,

[1] NAME:
[2] ADDRESS:
[3] AGE:
[4] SEX:
[5] TELEPHONE:
[6] FAX:
[7] OCCUPATION STATUS:

Also be informed that this Transaction will take us just 15 working days to accomplish beginning from when I receive your Data’s. After you have been made the next of kin, I will also file an application to the bank on your behalf as soon as I secure the necessary approval andletter of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to a account that will be provided by you. This process is 100% risk free as I have set out all the modalities to see that a legalized method is used because then I will prepare all the necessary documents.

Please note that utmost secrecy and confidentiality is required at all times during this transaction.

Once the funds have been transferred into your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 55% for me, 45% for you. If you are not interested, please delete this letter so that I can scout for another competent partner to conclude this transaction. Should you be interested please send me your full names, telephone, fax number and email address as stated above. I will prefer that you reach me via this email address: (barrister_martinsandrew@yahoo.com)

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Best Regards
Barr.MARTINS ANDREW

E-mail : scanner@bulkhaul.com.sg,barrister_martinsandrew@ya hoo.com

ribshaw
06-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Today's crop of 419 letters. Links here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-ribshaw-Mcgraths-Scam-Page/198399986981403

SCAMMER: john_abiola@superposta.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Hello Dear,

Good day. I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I am Barrister John Abiola, a Solicitor and Personal Attorney to a national of your country who before his death was an oil merchant in Nigeria liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG).

On the 27th June 2010, my client, his wife and their only kid were involved in a car accident along Lagos-Ibadan Express Road. All of them unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I as the Personal Attorney of the deceased had made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relative but this has proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives through the Internet, to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contact you.

I have contacted you to assist in getting the money and property left behind by my client before there get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge Deposit were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the Deceased had an Account valued at about Nine Million, Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars (US$9,850,000.00) as at last month assessment. The Bank has issued me a notice as the Attorney to the Deceased to provide the Next of Kin or have the fund declared as an UNCLAIMED FUND within the Next 15 official working days.

I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now that I have been searching. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are a foreigner like him so that the proceeds of this Bank Account can be paid out in your favor. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I have the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up any claim we are going to make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I wait for your urgent reply with your PERSONAL TELEPHONE number for effective communication and oral clarification.

Respectfully,

John Abiola Esq.

E-mail : john_abiola@superposta.com
IP : 103.23.201.58

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER mrsdora66@live.com
SCAMMER barr.paulput@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Mrs. Dora Dominguez
I am Mrs. Dora Dominguez sending you mail from my sick bed in the hospital, I
have a mutual proposal i want you to help me carry out. Please contact my
attorney.

Barr. Paul Put via E-mail : barr.paulput@yahoo.com

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment
of my last wish.

You are Blessed.

Mrs. Dora Dominguez

E-mail : mrsdora66@live.com,barr.paulput@yahoo.com
IP : 64.71.150.37,163.20.104.65

SCAMMER wunion645@yahoo.dk
Contact western Union now

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at:- (wunion645@yahoo.dk) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is 5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of 1.5USD is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. send the below information to them:

Receiver name: _________
Mobile Phone:________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 75USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Mr Williams Mark, with phone number:- +229 9692-8934

Thank you.
Mr Demanx Jezzy

E-mail : wunion645@yahoo.dk,officeoffice53@cantv.net
IP : 89.218.0.202,200.11.153.86
SCAMMER mrsdora66@live.com
SCAMMER barr.paulput@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Mrs. Dora Dominguez
I am Mrs. Dora Dominguez sending you mail from my sick bed in the hospital, I
have a mutual proposal i want you to help me carry out. Please contact my
attorney.

Barr. Paul Put via E-mail : barr.paulput@yahoo.com

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment
of my last wish.

You are Blessed.

Mrs. Dora Dominguez

E-mail : mrsdora66@live.com,barr.paulput@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
SCAMMER: kimaevalioudmila2223@cnegal.com
SCAMMER kimaevalioudmila2@cnegal.com

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$11.2M,which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me.You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

I am Ms. Kimaeva Lioudmila, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited somewhere in the UK (undisclosed for now), where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president. You can catch more of the story on this

LINK THAT PROBABLY CONTAINED DISGUSTING MALWARE REMOVED.

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable transfer of the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks. As soon as I get your willingness to comply through my most private email address Reply to:kimaevalioudmila2223@cnegal.com ,I will give you more details.

Thank you very much
Regards,
Miss Kima Lioud

E-mail : kimaevalioudmila2223@cnegal.com, kimaevalioudmila2@cnegal.com

More nonsense.

ribshaw
06-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Today's crop of 419 nonsense from:

SCAMMER etuokwu_mr.victor@yahoo.com
SCAMMER NOFFICIAL0N11@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp

This reads like a Reload Scam sent to someone who has already sent money to a scammer.

Thursday, June 20, 2013
IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER (Again)
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
LONDON ANNEX OFFICE
UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed united nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS monetary unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts. To forestall this, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank. An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/instructions, your complete Winning/Inheritance funds has been credited in your favor through ATM CARD. You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. Victor Etuokwu
Director ATM Payment Department, (Access Bank Plc)
Email Address: etuokwu_mr.victor@yahoo.com

Contact him now for the delivery of your ATM card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is US$20,000. Dollars per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you're advised to contact (Mr. Victor Etuokwu) with the following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Atm Card:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Mobile Numbers Only:

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Victor Etuokwu with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid now is US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars). We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with Mr. Victor Etuokwu as directed to avoid further delay.
Congratulations.
DR. EDWARD FOX.

Name : Dr Edward Fox,Mr Victore Etuokwu
E-mail : NOFFICIAL0N11@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp,etuokwu_mr.victor@y ahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCAMMER: consultalex@london.com

The international mega scam jackpot.

Friday, June 21, 2013
FIFA World Cup™ International Mega-Jackpot
Promotion/Claims Department 18-24 Kempston Street LIVERPOOL L3 8NG England, United Kingdom. My names are Dr Alex Frank Willfield. I am the FIFA World Cup™ International Mega-Jackpot Chief Financial officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstakes in your region. The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of (29,031) E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. We wish to inform you that you are one of our lucky winners which were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged along side 9 others as 1st category winner in this year's Annual Lottery Draw. we intend to sensitize the Public in other to claim your $1,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank. FIFA World Cup™ International Mega-Jackpot. A FIFA World Cup is a very special experience. Every four years, fans from all over the world flock to the host nation to witness the 64 matches at the FIFA World Cup finals live and in person. They come for many reasons, some to support a favorite team every step of the way, others simply to share in the passion and excitement at the stadiums. For every enthusiastic supporter, being at the FIFA World Cup finals in person is an unforgettable and thrilling experience. The 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is still some way off, but the eyes of the footballing family have already turned to the five-time FIFA World Cup-winning nation, which last hosted the finals in 1950, more than 60 years ago. Brazilians are justifiably renowned for their near-obsession with the world’s favorite sport, and there’s no mistaking the keen sense of anticipation ahead of 2014. Dear winner, We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a monthly lottery and keep your winnings secret for now. This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send back the Payment Release Form below by email. FORM NO. UK-231-BB 1. FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY: 2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: 3. DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: 4. MOBILE NUMBER /FAX NUMBERS: 5. SEX: 6. OCCUPATION: 7. MARITAL STATUS: 8. NATIONALITY: 9. COUNTRY: 10.AMOUNT WON: 11.CLAIMS OPTION: Indicate which option you prefer to receive your FIFA World Cup™ prize: (A)Traveling Down Here To London UK For Collection Of Your Prize (B)On-line Bank Transfer (C) Cheque Delivery Via Courier YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR CURRENT ID ALONG WITH THIS FORM). DECLARATION I ______________________________ hereby confirm that all the information's given above is to the best of my knowledge true and correct. Any tempering or falsification of the above data rendered in this claims null and avoid. ______________________________ Signature and date. Best wishes, Dr Alex Frank Willfield Tel: +44-703-590-0801 consultalex@london.com undefined Copyright ©1994 - 2013 FIFA. All rights reserved ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ======== This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and/or destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Name : Dr Alex Frank Willfield
E-mail : consultalex@london.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both were shared from here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam/340470669393547

ribshaw
06-22-2013, 11:17 AM
SCAMMER josephlegwaila@hotmail.com

This scumbag went right to the spam folder where he belongs. I had emailed him out of the blue asking him about this wonderful deed of assignment, even though I had never received his letter. Funny this was the response I got.

Attention Beneficiary,

Based on our investigation of your payment, we want to find out if you're still alive or did you sign any deed of assignment with (Mrs. Grace Jackson.) who has been contacting us to receive your funds? reply to us with your below information if you did not sign any deed of assignment with (Mrs. Grace Jackson.):

Your Full Names..........
Your Home/Office Address............
Your Tel Phone And cell phone..........
Your Occupation..................
Your Age/Sex...............
The nearest Airport To Your Country A Copy Of Your Identity................

This is because $5.6 Million has been approved in your favor for payment so get the above information to us fast and unfailingly today or your fund will be released to Mrs. Grace Jackson.

Best Regards,

Ambassador Joseph Legwaila
Phone Number :+234 7030450975
Chairman, Investigation and Debt Settlement Committee

Followed by today's inspirational message for the scammers from this bright young lady.

ribshaw
06-24-2013, 10:27 AM
SCAMMER tridosbank.uk@europe.com

More fake legal warnings at the bottom. Always a nice touch.

Attention Mr. T.,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail we received from you and also from your partner which she introduced you to our bank.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Grace Kipkalya kones that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Kipkalya kones is our late customer with substantial amount(US$6,800,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one to enable her sign on it before it becomes valid for the transfer.

2. An Affidavit of Oath/Support from the high court of Senegal.

3.The death certificate of late Dr Kipkalya kones(Her deceased father)confirming the death.

4.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Kipkalya kones by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer for Mr.Peter Blom on this telephone number +447977248357 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Kathryn Hiscock.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so he knows my name, but still wants my name and has $6millon for me? And what does my sex have to do with it? LOL

Joseph Legwaila

Jun 22 (2 days ago)

to me
Dear Fake Name
Good day to you,in receipt of your email i will want you to follow my instruction by providing the details below soon as it is done every other details for the fund will be forwarded to you regard to the original document of the money.You are to provide the following details below.

Your Full Names..........
Your Home/Office Address............
Your Tel Phone And cell phone..........
Your Occupation..................
Your Age/Sex...............
The nearest Airport To Your Country A Copy Of Your Identity................

This is because $5.6 Million has been approved in your favor for payment so get the above information to us fast and unfailingly today or your fund will be released to Mrs. Grace Jackson.

Best Regards,

ribshaw
06-25-2013, 08:49 PM
SCAMMER : giftprivate@yahoo.de

Little light on funds this week, a mere 5 million.

Hello dear,
it is my pleasure with due respects to seek for your aid.
I am a single girl. Born to love .I love real people, I am real I hate lies. I have been suffering from the hands the my late fathers political opponent and my doctor told me that I have just to leave ivory coast to a foreign country for my dear life to be saved. so i need your urgent help.
I have $5 Million U.S Dollars which I want to entrust into your hands to use
in helping the orphanage home in your country, as soon as I hear from you I will
instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. Without any further delay. so kindly send your bank account number .your bank address .your full name. Your cell phone number.
Then will use to them go to bank to ask their requirements to transfer this money to your bank account. once you accomplished their requirement�??s shall instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.
Waiting details.
Yours faithfully.

SCAMMER viviankhalifa347@yahoo.com
SCAMMER scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com

Vivian Khalifa

3:59 AM (14 hours ago)

to me
My Darling ,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine,
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after
the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am
living today as a result of the untimely of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) i will be checking my box daily at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment and there i receive your mail and send you mail with reverend computer. Please use our pastor telephone to call me +221768428975 when you call then you him that you want to speak to me ok
I thank God for the life of Rev Stephen George the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, but before you contact them please you open a new account for the money to be transferred to it.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR STEPHEN HESTER
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS + 441315498888
FAX NUMBER+447031863763
EMAIL ADDRESS- customercares2@london.com) (scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address
(scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com)

Attention Mr Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin. after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR DAVID WILSON KHALIFA)

AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (VIVIAN KHALIFA)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.)
God bless you as you do this today,
Yours in love
vivian

SCAMMER anndaniel65@yahoo.fr

This is one of two emails from the scam scammer intro and bank instructions.
Hello My Love Dear Mr ,

Firstly I want to thank you for your respond to my proposal, i pray that the good lord will continue to be with you and bless the work of your hand.

Before I continue in my writing, I will love to ask about your family as they are all important to me.

Are they doing fine? I want you to know that I will be joining you immediately the fund is transfer into your account and start a new life with your and your family.

Please Dear,i will appreciate your sincerity and only keep this within you and never tell anybody so that on my arrival in your country i will have free and stable relationship with everybody without knowing how much i have in your account so that people of your country will not take my advantage,because here in our continent people are greedy and bad,likes taking advantage of others,and because of the opposition and enemity from my fathers family,i have consider its best option to relocate into a safety place where i can have a comfortable life,

I will like you to tell me about the culture and dresses in your country so that i will know how i will dress when am coming, also about the language if everybody hear English,what about food items,do i need coming over with our food like potato,rice,beans ,carrot,or are they available,please let me know

How about religion differences,are you Christian or Muslim,please tell me what the Muslim feel about Christian,is their any fight,

I wish you tell me more about your environment,l am 21years old. I am in search of one who is real, honest, faithful, who will be in position to help me out .I'm truly interested in getting to know you as am willing to relocate to your country.

Here is my personal data.

Name… Ann Daniel
Father's name; (late) Mr........ Gilbert Daniel
Mother's name; (late) Mrs............Mary Daniel
Date of birth ; 17thApril 1992
Nationality ; Ivorian
Language ; French and English
Address : rue de koumassi, Abidjan-01
City / Country : Abidjan - Ivory coast ( Cote d'ivoire )
Religion ; Christian
Tel: +225 55903836

Please I will like you to tell me more about your self , then after i hear from you , i will give you the bank contact where this money is deposited for you to contact them so that their will tell you what to do next, please call me any time you want and email me all the days so that i will come over quick as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account.

i am Waiting to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful love one Miss Ann daniel

SCAMMER bicicicicotdivoire@yahoo.fr
SCAMMER anndaniel65@yahoo.fr

My dearest

i have forwarded the mail that i sent to you last time again as you told me that you dont know what happen to your box , i hope you recive my mail ? i will like you to reply me and tell me more about your self for more understanding, please you can call me any time you want so that we can talk or hear each other voice,

i am going to give you the bank contact here for you to contact them for the transfer so that their will transfer this my late fathers money and send the payment of the transfer to you,

here is the bank contact

bank name bicici bank cotedivoire
bank manager name : Mr.Engine kofi
bank email : bicicicicotdivoire@yahoo.fr
bank tel : +225 55903880

please contact the bank and get back to me after you contact them, just tell them that you are directed from Miss Ann Daniel whoes father died and have money in their bank, tell them that you are the one that i choosed to help me receive this money to your account so that i will come over to your country, ask them what to do next in orther to receive this money to your account, please feel free and contact them because i have told them all about you and i told them that you will contact them soon because the bank manager have oready told me to look for some one that can help me receive this money ,

thanks for your understanding and helping me
i am waiting for your answer

ribshaw
06-26-2013, 09:01 AM

FROM BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE COMMERCE
ET L'INDUSTRIE EN COTE D'IVOIRE.
ABIDJAN 01 COTE

REF: REMITTANCE ADVICE OF IN FAVOUR OF MISS ANN DANIEL

ATTN

I WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ASKING FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE APPLICANT MISS ANN DANIEL INFORM US THAT YOU ARE THE POSSIBLE RECIPIENCE TO THE SAID FUND DEPOSITED IN FIX SUSPENSE ACCOUNT (FSA) WITH BICICI BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE BY LATE MR.MANIS WITH THE ACCOUNT NO FS 14200847/04.

THE BANK HERE BY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL BANKING PROCEDURE AS REGARDS TO TRANSFERRING INHERIT FUND AND PROPERTIES AS INSHRINED IN BANKING & FUND ACT OF THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMICS & FINANCE, REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE. WILL BE OBSERVED LEGALLY TO AVOID ERROR OF ANY KIND.

A) WE NEED THIS THREE DOCUMENTS BEFORE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT (1) COURT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (2) AFFIDAVITS OF FUND CLAIM (3) CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP, THIS ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL EMPOWER US TO TRANSFER THE FUND LEGITIMATELY AND ENABLE THE BANK BREAK THE BOND OF FIX SUSPENCE ACCOUNT AND CONDUCT A GUARANTEED TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH EVERY BANKING EASE. SINCE YOU CAN NOT COME DOWN TO THIS COUNTRY, PLEASE CONTACT BARRISTER LIVINUS AT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS : barrlivinus@yahoo.com TELL HIM TO HELP YOU AND GET THIS THREE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AS FAR AS YOU ARE NOT HERE IN PERSON FROM THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC HERE IN COTE'DIVOIRE AND FINANCE AND SUBMITT IT IN OUR BICICI BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF MISS ANN DANIEL TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THE BANK WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AS SOON AS THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS IS RECIEVED, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS OF SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTS IN OUR OFFICE.

WE ALSO ASSURING YOU OF THE BEST OF OUR BANKING SERVICES WITH SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT HASSLES, FILL OUR FORM AND SEND IT BACK ::RpS_thumbdn::RpS_thumbdn:

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
MR.ENGINE KOFI
PRIVATE TEL+225 5590-3880.

ribshaw
06-29-2013, 12:37 PM
SCAMMER esterbeko54@yahoo.in

This one was also posted on my dating page.

My Dearest One,
How are you, together with your family's, Thanks for your good heart God will bless you in any thing you are doing to help me out from this suffering condition i am today, I want to ask you for a favor, please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again take me as your blood sister and help me out OK,

Honey please am contacting you to assist me in this transaction so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education their in your country,i don't have passport to come now as i don't know whom to Ron to for help that is why i want you to help me for the transfer,

please don't betray the trust because of God take me as your lovely one and help me, i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other very well but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person, don't fail to let me know your discussion with the bank i have told them about my plans to transfer the money don't fail to let me know if you contact them and hear from them OK,

Here is also the bank contact information's and my account information's.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR BRIAN WILSTON TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447-031-896-259
FAX NUMBER......+448-447-743-976,
EMAIL ADDRESS- (info_royalbankservices@london.com)
(rbs_scotlandplc@europe.com)

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME .............(DR EDMOND BEKO)
NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(ESTER BEKO)
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(43483002)
COUNTRY OF ORIGINE......(REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA)
AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(2.6 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).

When you contact my late father bank, please inform them that you are my foreign partner,that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father can be transfered into your account. Please try and communicate with them on both email telephone,

You can call me with the number of rev father which i have send to you, i want to hear your voice OK,

I Love U Ester,
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCAMMER OFFICIALSN11@room.ocn.ne.jp,
SCAMMER diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com

Saturday, June 29, 2013
THE DELIVERY MAN HAS ARRIVED YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR PACKAGE.CALL HIM NOW
FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOV.SANUSI LAMIDO
CELL# +234 8166691684
Email: presidency-ng@live.com

URGENT NOTICE,

This is to inform you that the deliveryman i sent to deliver your consignment has arrived and the trunk boxes contains over $8.3 million dollars and he is California (Los Angele's International Airport )United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line +1(323) 247 9952 or email: diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Gary Everts in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intension.

Most importantly you are adviced to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right reciever to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234 8166691684. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are adviced not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

GOVERNOR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Name : GOVERNOR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU
E-mail : OFFICIALSN11@room.ocn.ne.jp, diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER mr.nicholaspedrowoods@yahoo.com.hk

Saturday, June 29, 2013
Contact immediately (Consigment on your name).
Dear Beneficiary,

Top to You.

I am sorry for the cheque I sent to you for your payment, which you are unable to Cash due to some unforeseen circumstances. I was able to cash the money here and paid all the necessary bills involved in the transactions, and your INTEREST of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars Only) is in cash, and i boxed the money and deposited it with Federal RedStar Courier Delivery Company in Spain to deliver your vault to you as a cash payment, this is the only best system and fastest means to pay you, at this time. You are to contact the Federal Express Delivery Company with your delivery details including your telephone number, so that they will deliver the package (Boxed Money) to your personal address, within 48 hours. The RedStar Courier logistic officer in charge of the boxes is details is below:-

RedStar Logistic Officer.
Officer Name: Mr. Stevenson Edwin
EMAIL: s_edwin1@yahoo.cn
red_starcourier_office1@micro.lt
redstarcourier@informaticos.com
Tel/Fax +34 632 008 414

Fill in the details above to the RedStar logistic officer for verification.

1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Current Country:
8.Telephone Number:

Please I want to let you know that only the supervisor knows the content and nobody else knows about this. You are to contact only Mr. Stevenson Edwin the supervisor, so please waist no time in contacting them. I have paid for the delivery fee so the only money you have to send to them now is the security keeping fee of your consignment and it is Ђ285.00 Euro (Two Hundred And Eight-five Euro Only)

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. Please I will advice you to be friendly with Mr. Stevenson Edwin the supervisor because he alone has the idea of the content of your consignment. But i want to let you know that I did not give him the key of the boxes so please take note that as soon as they deliver the consignment use this (CODE NUMBERS TO OPEN THE TWO BOXES TO KNOW IF THE COMPLETE TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IS IN IT).

THE FIRST BOX CODE (0036589)THE SECOND BOX CODE (0014759) AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP THIS CODE NUMBERS CONFIDENTIAL IN YOUR HOME TO AVOID ANOTHER PERSON GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR MONEY MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.NOTE THAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY RedStar Courier IS Ђ285 Euro AND NO MORE.

Thanks for your patience

Sincerely
Mrs. Lesley Powell.

Name : Mrs Lesley Powell,Mr Stevenson Edwin
E-mail : mr.nicholaspedrowoods@yahoo.com.hk

The two above were shared from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam/340470669393547

ribshaw
06-30-2013, 12:19 PM

UH-OH I best follow his instructions. LOL

Dear,
Regard to your email,i think you should provide the details you are ask to enable the process of the fund is you are interested.Though attach to this email is my ID so you are to follow instructions giving to you.

Best Regards,

ribshaw
07-01-2013, 04:56 PM
SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

Shh, I was supposed to keep this a secret, but WTF? This picture is all over the web, but this may be the first as DIAPERMAN.

diaperman dog, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, relationships, (http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/diaperman)

ribshaw
07-02-2013, 10:39 AM
So this is the rest of my conversation with "diaperman"!

SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

This is the originating IP, I am guessing the Red Hotel from Monopoly is where he is sitting.

Hello Mr, My Fake Name Jr.

I am very glad to contact you and to irrespective you skepticism. But everything in life has a purpose and I believe God has brought us together to work as a partner, as to champion our destinies towards this noble deal. I will try to put down in a little language how I believe we will proceed with in other to successfully execute this deal within a short while. The first step is absolute trust and confidence to one another to be guided with truthfulness.

As a matter of fact, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position I had no option than to give out this blind trust I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this deal that will profit us both and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper homework before contacting you so you have to be very serious. I have worked with the bank where the fund in question has been lodged for over 7yrs now and I want to assure you that this deal will work out smoothly provided you keep it confidential and follow my instructions and directives, My intention to strike this deal is not to enrich myself, but make sure our bank coordinators did not take advantage of this fund and use it for their own selfish interest. As a matter of fact, I had intention to use 40% of my own share to support less privilege and orphanage homes. Then 60% will go for me and my family use, and I am planning to resign from my banking work after this deal will be done in your country. And come to your country establish good business empire with your support.

All I will promise you is this deal is 100% risk free, I have planned the best strategies we will use to execute this deal successful, hence you follow my advise and directives as the initiator. My friend, I have in mind to share the fund 50/50 with you any expenses to get this deal done sucessfully to your country shall be equally shared between both of us. If you are still interested to work with me as partner, send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers with a copy of your national identity card or any of your passport photo. As soon as I received these infos, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.

Hope to hear from you urgent.

Yours Partner

Mr Goodwill.

================================================== =

to Goodwill
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Of course I am a little skeptical of something like this. Could you perhaps provide me a death certificate, account statement and some form of ID so I can be sure this is not some sort of a cruel joke.

DIAPERMAN

I can not provide it for you because i am not one of the members of late Mr Miller's family ok and everything must be worked out and reconstruct as if it's real and this is the reason why i called this a deal ok, therefore if you are still intrested we can move on but if you are not then do not deya to let me know so that i will look for another person ok.

Mr Goodwilldukk.
to Goodwill
I need more information. What do you mean reconstruct, what is it you want me to do?

IS DIAPERMAN MAD, this is everything someone would need to steal my identity.

What i want you to is to send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers with a copy of your national identity card or any of your passport photo. As soon as I received these infos, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.

Yours Partner

Mr Goodwill.

to Goodwill
Sir, I am not going to send you all of my identification without knowing who I am dealing with. You either need to provide me some documentation to show proof of who you are and something to verify this deal or I am afraid I cant be your partner.

At least Diaperman has good manners in blowing me off.

My Good Friend,

Since you are afriad of this deal then i will not persuade you to do what your mind did not accepting to do ok.

I think i have spoken well and good bye so that i can look search for another person who will understand my position in this deal and runs this deal with him or her.

Bye and God bless you.

Mr Goodwill.

This is the originating IP from the second Email.

ribshaw
07-02-2013, 07:34 PM
So I think we have heard from this scammer before. But I needed a place to put the no cheating wedding band I hope to be marketing soon.

ABIDJAN 01 COTE

REF: REMITTANCE ADVICE OF IN FAVOUR OF MISS ANN DANIEL

ATTN :

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE STATMENT OF A/C OF MR.GILBERT DANIEL IS STATED AND I HAVE ATTACHED IT FOR YOU TO VIEW AS YOU DEMANDED , I WILL LIKE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT BARRISTER LIVINUS TO HIS EMAIL ADDRESS THAT I GAVE TO YOU AND INFORM HIM TO HELP YOU TO GO TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICS HERE AND GET THOES DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AND SUBMITT IT IN OUR BANK FOR US TO START MAKING THE TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAY.

HAVE A NIVCE DAY
FROM MR.KOFI
------------------------------------------------------------------

ABIDJAN 01 COTE

ATTN

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER THAT YOU HAVE WITH THE BICICI BANK HERE IN COTEDIVOIRE , WE ARE ADVISING YOU TO SEND US YOUR ACCOUNT INFO OR FILL OUR FORM WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO

THE BICICI BANK ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND IN OTHER TO HAVE THIS FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY OTHER DELAY

HAVE A NICE DAY
KOFI

NikSam
01-06-2014, 04:34 PM