PDA

View Full Version : Star City Ads

Hypanor
05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Mark Longmans latest scam invitation:

Hi Joe

I have just joined a new program that's really taken off and is only 2 weeks old.

Star City Ads -

I put in $450 the other day and it has already paid out $135, also a friend of mine put in $2500 in 12 days ago and her account stands at $8500 - wow sounds to go to be true doesn't it- it isn't though best bit STP payout 24 hours.

Check it out here -> http://www dot starcityads dot com/?r=marklongy

So why is Star City Ads the HOTTEST Summer Blockbuster?

A. Its Advertising Like never been seen before.

B. The most Amazing Pay plan NEVER seen anywhere before.

C. The business owners Vicki and James have two successful programs...... CAP has been running and paying since May 2011 and BuKu program since August 2012. Both of these programs run under the CAP umbrella. From their experience they have created SCADS which is unique unto itself, with a huge matrix incentive bonus built in to keep the entry level moving in the revenue sharing part of the plan

D. It is a true revenue sharing program where you don't have to sponsor anyone to earn from the business.

Star City Ads - Pay Plan

SCADs revenue share plan is unique and like no other in the history of the internet. It is a combination of Straight Line and Matrix

Straight Line Revenue Sharing Program- Cost will be $10.50 (No monthly Fee)

Each new unit purchased will pay $.25 each to the next 40 spots in line.

The line does not move, but each new purchase pays the next 40 spots. Once the end of line is reached, it starts paying from the top again.

No expiration on spots. They stay in rotation indefinitely.

Maths: For each subscription package of $10.50 company pays out 40X$.025 = $10.00. This is sustainable program.

MATRIX PLAN- $10.50 Advertising PackageThis is a company forced matrix so you don't have to sponsor anyone into the business to earn money. There are 3 levels of Matrix.

You need to buy a $10.50 advertising package to get into the Condo level matrix. This can be funded from earnings through the Straight Line or Account Balance (AB)

Condo Level 1 (2x2) - Once you complete 2X2 matrix then you get paid as follows:

$10.00 to Members AB

$30.00 into Tower Level 2

Tower Level 2 (2x2) - Once you complete 2X2 matrix then you get paid as follows:

$10.00 re-entry into Condo Level 1

$10.00 To Members AB

$100.00 Entry into Skyscraper Level 3

Skyscraper Level 3 (1x2) - Once you complete 1X2 matrix then you get paid as follows:

40.00 (4) re-entries into Condo Level 1

10.00 to your enroller (referral bonus) - Incentive for enrolling others into the business

40.00 (4) REVENUE SHARE AD SPOTS in our Red Carpet Premiere Straight Line

Plus $100.00 to members AB

Set up subscription for 10.50

Here is how the Matrix works:

First you earn $10 when you cycle Level One, plus an entry into Level Two. Next, when you cycle Level Two, you receive another $10, an entry into Level Three, plus a re-entry into Level One, thus you get another spot working for you in the matrix.

When you cycle Level Three, you will receive $100. You pay $10.50 (this is a WEEKLY Subscription) to release these funds to your account (another spot added to matrix Level One working for you), receive Four re-entries into Level One (4 more spots working for you), $10.00 goes to your enroller (And /or to you if you enrolled a person cycling Level Three). Huge incentive to recruit) PLUS now you're already over at the revenue share and earning.

Each person who cycles Level Three gets 4 spots into the revenue sharing line which will pay the next 160 spots @ $0.25 each time those 4 come up. The 4 revenue sharing positions enter the line in the order they are created, along with any new revenue sharing positions that are purchased.

All funds earned, are deposited directly into your Account Balance (AB).

Maths:

A. At Condo Level (2X2) matrix company collects $10.50 X 6 AUs = $63. It pays out $10 in direct commissions and $30 towards entry to Tower Level.

B. At Tower Level (2X2) Matrix company collects $30X6 = $180. It pays out $120 ($10 in direct commissions + $10 for a re-entry position in Condo Level + $100 entry into Skyscraper Level 3 Matrix.

C. At Tower Level (1X2 Matrix) company collects $200 and pays out $190 as follows: 40.00 (4) re-entries into Condo Level 1 + 10.00 to your enroller (referral bonus) + 40.00 (4) REVENUE SHARE AD SPOTS in our Red Carpet Premiere Straight Line + $100.00 to members AB

The company also sets up a weekly subscription of $10.50 to claim your Tower Level bonus.

leverington common, wisbech, pe13 5bp, UNITED KINGDOM

ribshaw
05-29-2013, 09:27 PM
That guy is nuts, I almost forgot all about him. The last I checked on his page, Hourly Rev Share was taking a break from letting folks have their money, and he was gushing about the admin taking a vacation. Some of these folks are not like a cat and a hot stove.

Hypanor
05-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Not only is he a serial scammer, he's a serial spammer who keeps sending this rubbish to my inbox. I would unsubscribe but I don't want him to feel that he's unloved - I do wish he'd get my name right though, he obviously doesn't care as much about me as I do for him.

Paying money is hard work, the admins deserve a very long holiday and I have just the destination for them......

ribshaw
05-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Paying money is hard work, the admins deserve a very long holiday and I have just the destination for them......

LOL I can only imagine. One other thing about him I found interesting is we got in to a brief discussion about buying silver a while back. And his comment to me was something along the lines of he did not have enough money, lost it all in gold, or something like that. But when you go to his page, he writes like he is Richard Branson or Carlos Slim. I can only think if some of these folks spent as much time at a J.O.B. as they spent trying to get rich quick, some of them would be very wealthy.

Hypanor
05-29-2013, 10:03 PM
How can you possibly lose money in gold?? What a dweeb.

fromthehood
05-29-2013, 10:30 PM

Very easily if you are greedy.

littleroundman
05-29-2013, 11:29 PM

You're obviously not very fluent in "scammerspeak"

When he says he "lost ALL his money in gold" that could mean he lost $10 because that is ALL he had

path2prosperity
05-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Owners are Vicki Gardener and James Lawson if you want to believe Scamlander Steve Whitehead from Adlandpro.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2629652/See-Why-StarCity-Will-Roll-Roll.aspx?flag=1

Quote from Steve Whitehead.

" The FASTEST Straightliner Ever Created is PAYING OUT HEAVILY (( THOUSANDS " I SAY" )) !!

=> Lauched 20th May 2013
The Fasted Ever (( 2x2 )) & (( 1x2 )) (( LOCK IN NOW )) !!
Vicki Gardner and James Lawson Are Two of the Best Owners and Honest Admins on the Net Today !!!
Admins Of Cooperative Achievement Plan Going To Launch a SPECIAL !!!

=> DONT MISS THIS - A Big One For Sure !!!=> Launched 20th May 2013 "STAR-CITY-ADS"-

StarCity (( 2x2 )) & (( 1x2 )) Income SPINNERS !!

=> The TWIST - A Revenue Share With a 3 Phase 2x2 & 1x2 Matrix !!

=> A Huge Referral Incentive Bonus on Level 3 in the 3rd Phase !
Go To My Website And Pick A Plan http://www.steveswealth4all.com!"

Steves Wealth4all website (http://www.steveswealth4all.com/)

Note that Steve Whitehead is also advertising the ClickPaid scam on his Wealth4All web site!