PDA

View Full Version : www.estorebuilder.com genuine?

sambhide
05-28-2013, 11:30 PM
i came across this website eStoreBuilder which lets you setup your online diet supplements estore. all you have to do is subscribe to them by paying 15$...i havnt found anything against it on the internet yet but am still wondering if its real.
I live india and they say its available here now..

Please advice
Thankyou

laidback
05-29-2013, 12:18 AM
i came across this website eStoreBuilder which lets you setup your online diet supplements estore. all you have to do is subscribe to them by paying 15$...i havnt found anything against it on the internet yet but am still wondering if its real.

Please advice
Thankyou If ou are going to sell suplements, you will have some intense price competition with Vitacost, Puritans Pride, and a host of other sites that will sell products that compete with Slimming.com products but probably a lot cheaper.

JustTooMuchTime
05-29-2013, 02:05 AM

Please advice
Thankyou

Was this promoted to you after signing up with the Automated Paydays system?

fromthehood
05-29-2013, 02:15 AM
Was this promoted to you after signing up with the Automated Paydays system?

I also noticed this. Traffic to eStoreBuilder spiked 100 fold just in May when they started bundling with Automated Paydays system scam. While I can not find anything bad about it either, assosiation with scam and sharp changes in traffic says it is not worth the risk. I also do not see prices you are going to pay to buy supplements. Without seeing them and be able to compare those costs with prices in other online stores, there is no way to figure out if you ever be able to make a profit.

I read many times when I was on scam.com from people who where in legitimate affiliate market that buying turn key solution websites is the worst idea. You have no control over website. You are forced to sell what they want you to sell. You can not put on stuff from other suppliers. I bet only minimal customization is possible. Just a crappy deal.

amolkk
05-29-2013, 11:56 AM
I also noticed this. Traffic to eStoreBuilder spiked 100 fold just in May when they started bundling with Automated Paydays system scam. While I can not find anything bad about it either, assosiation with scam and sharp changes in traffic says it is not worth the risk. I also do not see prices you are going to pay to buy supplements. Without seeing them and be able to compare those costs with prices in other online stores, there is no way to figure out if you ever be able to make a profit.

I read many times when I was on scam.com from people who where in legitimate affiliate market that buying turn key solution websites is the worst idea. You have no control over website. You are forced to sell what they want you to sell. You can not put on stuff from other suppliers. I bet only minimal customization is possible. Just a crappy deal.

DO NOT waste your time and money on this crap site..!! this is all nonsense. I myself have registered on this web site 2 weeks back. They do not even reply to your email after you pay them the amount. The Website they create for you is a bullshit web site having just a single Webpage will only 4-5 product info.
The Account number u want to add to receive the payment, never gets added. This is real scam web site... BEWARE..!!

ribshaw
05-29-2013, 12:59 PM

Please advice
Thankyou

The "absence" of complaints while better than tons of complaints certainly does not mean it is legitimate. There are plenty of tricks companies can use to bury complaints, but beyond that my first question always would be "what do they need me for"? Ok they have the greatest vitamin in the world, cures cancer, toe jam, impotence, makes you lose weight, and only need 3 hours sleep per week. Why would they not just set up a website and sell the thing and keep 100% of the profits? Second to that, why would they not hire professional sales people and keep 80% of the profits? Contrary to the popular talking points, "affiliate type marketing" is one of the least effective, most expensive ways to distribute a product. The goal in almost all cases is for the promoters to earn from distributor fees and excessive mark-ups.

I see no reason they need you other than the money that is now in your pocket, but if you have some marketing or computer skills that you have not mentioned that would be relevant.

Don Lapre was somewhat of a scam celebrity, his last big hurrah was the Greatest Vitamin in the World, it ended in a jail cell, and badly at that.

Details emerge about TV pitchman Don Lapre's apparent suicide - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20115322-10391698.html)

fromthehood
05-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Contrary to the popular talking points, "affiliate type marketing" is one of the least effective, most expensive ways to distribute a product. The goal in almost all cases is for the promoters to earn from distributor fees and excessive mark-ups.

I know only one exception to this statement. If you have very popular niche website with a devoted audience, you can be very successful. For example, movie/comics news websites often do affiliate ads for amazon.com. Probably there are some other niche website that do the same business with Amazon. But go into affiliate advertising with cookie cutter website is insane.

ribshaw
05-30-2013, 08:10 AM
I know only one exception to this statement. If you have very popular niche website with a devoted audience, you can be very successful. For example, movie/comics news websites often do affiliate ads for amazon.com. Probably there are some other niche website that do the same business with Amazon. But go into affiliate advertising with cookie cutter website is insane.

I agree, and had lumped "affiliate marketing" in with any recruit and sell and recruit type plan. Almost any of these deals you could make extra money if you had some sort of natural market. With vitamins you could do that as an add on if you had a health type website or something similar. Or as you say something with a link to Amazon, if for no other reason than there is a huge brand recognition and trust level built in.

Though the question lingers in my mind about where the bulk of the money is truly made, is it in actually being an affiliate marketer or in selling programs to affiliate marketers?

fromthehood
06-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Though the question lingers in my mind about where the bulk of the money is truly made, is it in actually being an affiliate marketer or in selling programs to affiliate marketers?

Since english is not by first language, does your question goes under "snide remark"?

ribshaw
06-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Since english is not by first language, does your question goes under "snide remark"?

No, not at all was being serious. For instance, I had bought a book from Joe Vitale, think it was this one. The E-Code: 33 Internet Superstars Reveal 43 Ways to Make Money Online Almost Instantly--Using Only E-Mail!: Joe Vitale, Jo Han Mok: 9780471718550: Amazon.com: Books (http://www.amazon.com/The-E-Code-Internet-Superstars-Instantly--Using/dp/0471718556/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370468475&sr=8-1-fkmr3&keywords=joe+vitale+making+money+online+tomorrow)

Now I feel pretty comfortable that Joe Vitale makes a lot more more money selling his books and tapes than he does from internet marketing. But on the other side of the coin and I ask this from a business interest standpoint not to cast stones. There are also smaller players who both market and sell programs on how to market, so at the end of the year, if you added up the P&L where would the bulk of it come from?

I would suspect the education revenues to actual earning ratios would be fairly similar in many industries.

rex285
06-22-2013, 09:46 PM

Please advice
Thankyou

My advice it is one of internet scam. Please do not fall for it. Let alone make money. You cannot even login, I keep on sending mails regarding this but they are not responding, so please be aware of those guys. estrorebuilder

Shellys not happy
07-31-2013, 06:01 AM
Hello,
I signed up to estorebuilder.com and like other people have said, you pay a small fee at first and then pay more. I was stupid and paid even more for a 'pro' website and extra support. It didnt take me long to realise that this was a scam. There is never any online support or even a contact telephone number. Due to their 30 day money back guarantee I thought I was perfectly within my rights to ask for a refund. I paid them just under £150 and they will not give me my money back. My advise is steer well clear and tell everyone else to do the same. Does anyone know where I can report this to and try to get help with getting my money back?

littleroundman
07-31-2013, 06:31 AM
Hiya, Shelly and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

You have taken the first step by making your complaint public.

Let's see with whom you're dealing, shall we ??

Here's the WHOIS info on the eStoreBuilder.com website (http://www.estorebuilder.com/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/5322/otgj.jpg

Slimming.com, Eh ???

Here's the Slimming.com website (http://www.slimming.com/)

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/979/yqbe.jpg

and the WHOIS details for the Slimming.com website (http://www.slimming.com/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/49/i973.jpg

For consumer complaints within the UK, visit www.adviceguide.org.uk (http://www.adviceguide.org.uk) or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06.

igorhefner
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Is it scam or not?

path2prosperity
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I would advise caution on two scores.

The market is saturated in the UK. Dietary supplements are sold in almost every chemist and there are long established health food stores like Holland and Barrett that sell a huge variety. The products are far cheaper than anything that is being sold online

You often need to give people advice when you are selling these types of products. Not everybody who contacts you has asked his or her doctor, if it is wise to take them with their prescribed medication. Sales staff in any chemist can refer to a qualified pharmacist, if they have any doubts and the managers of large health food stores have been properly trained.