PDA

View Full Version : I am Awais Khan and was close to joining Banners Brokers had it not been realscam.com

owaisted
05-23-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi all,

I am Awais Khan from Pakistan. Just met a referrer of Banners Bookers and was really impressed by his pitch. Anyways, I have been searching and have found strong evidence that it is a scam. I wouldnt have searched had it not been for this quote: "for as long as there are stupid people, there will be scammers out there"

okosh
05-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Hi all,

I am Awais Khan from Pakistan. Just met a referrer of Banners Bookers and was really impressed by his pitch. Anyways, I have been searching and have found strong evidence that it is a scam. I wouldnt have searched had it not been for this quote: "for as long as there are stupid people, there will be scammers out there"

Welcome to real scam forum....
Glad you found us and more glad you didn't put your money into that scam......

defoug
05-23-2013, 05:21 AM
welcome owaisted,

scratchycat
05-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Welcome Owaisted, you must be a little smarter than your handle!! :RpS_smile:

Fgold
05-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi all,

Did your referrer offer you a free package to join it?? I know many BB members who actually have hundreds in their e-wallet without spending a dime...

Nowadays legal ways to earn online are not well supported by many people who lost faith in their govs who are the biggest criminals and thieves and hate such scams only because they can't get any money by charging taxes from them... Such people see earning money by playing scams as an option to avoid working hard to be scammed by govs so they prefer to play with "new type" of scammers. Online scammers are still increasing because more and more stupid people who are joining the "online" world of scams...