PDA

View Full Version : Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

jarrettcomm
05-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Yes, everyone knows this is a ponzi, anything paying 2% daily is not real. People who join without doing a simple google search, or putting any effort into analyzing where there money is going. Will just as easily throw there money away somewhere else.........

Or the program maintains steady growth and they make a good profit =P Then they are off to find the next ponzi!

ribshaw
05-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Yes, everyone knows this is a ponzi, anything paying 2% daily is not real. People who join without doing a simple google search, or putting any effort into analyzing where there money is going. Will just as easily throw there money away somewhere else.........

Or the program maintains steady growth and they make a good profit =P Then they are off to find the next ponzi!

Not everyone knows that this is a Ponzi, what about a senior citizen with Dementia who is convinced by her 20 something grandson who is simply naive? This may come as a shocker to you, but the people who run these scams could care less about the ham and eggers that throw in $50 and tweet about their .$75 interest payments all day on MMG. They use those people to gain momentum and pull in the real suckers, some of which think they are getting in on a real business.

I could care less about the people who play the games knowingly, but the true victims that result now that's another matter.

EagleOne
05-16-2013, 03:05 PM

No, everyone doesn't know this is a Ponzi. For if they did, this would have collapsed already. These Ponzi's have to keep sucking in new people to last any length of time. All the players, shills and pimps know this, and that is why you see all the: most honest admin, admin really cares about the members, admin has integrity, and then the all the "I got paid, I got paid fast, Paying, No problems with payments, one of the best programs on the net," yada, yada, yada BS.

But I just love it when Ponzi shills come here and try to give their Ponzi de Jour an air of legitimacy. The next thing you will try to tell us is that Terry is a saint.

Fat City, LA
05-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Not everyone knows that this is a Ponzi, what about a senior citizen with Dementia who is convinced by her 20 something grandson who is simply naive? This may come as a shocker to you, but the people who run these scams could care less about the ham and eggers that throw in $50 and tweet about their .$75 interest payments all day on MMG. They use those people to gain momentum and pull in the real suckers, some of which think they are getting in on a real business.

I could care less about the people who play the games knowingly, but the true victims that result now that's another matter.

MMG....what a collection of 3d world imbeciles and nickel and dime scammers. Its pathetic.

jarrettcomm
05-16-2013, 08:53 PM
No, everyone doesn't know this is a Ponzi. For if they did, this would have collapsed already. These Ponzi's have to keep sucking in new people to last any length of time. All the players, shills and pimps know this, and that is why you see all the: most honest admin, admin really cares about the members, admin has integrity, and then the all the "I got paid, I got paid fast, Paying, No problems with payments, one of the best programs on the net," yada, yada, yada BS.

But I just love it when Ponzi shills come here and try to give their Ponzi de Jour an air of legitimacy. The next thing you will try to tell us is that Terry is a saint.

Someone not doing any research on an investment is like someone going to play blackjack without having played before. Like I said they will throw their money away somewhere else inevitably. To those who claim the elderly with dementia? give me a break....... They are one phone call away from wiring away their life savings.

ribshaw
05-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Someone not doing any research on an investment is like someone going to play blackjack without having played before. Like I said they will throw their money away somewhere else inevitably. To those who claim the elderly with dementia? give me a break....... They are one phone call away from wiring away their life savings.

Give me a break until it is someone you care about that is stolen from, then you won't be shrugging your shoulders like Gomer Pyle.

Why have any laws? Let's just let the elderly, mentally ill, mentally retarded, whoever be preyed upon, they will be stolen from eventually. Let's take down all the stop signs, traffic lights, air bags, guard rails, people gonna die. Let's do away with pharmacies and just let people get what they think they need, doctors get it wrong quite a bit anyhow. Beginning to sound a lot like Somalia circa 2013. It always cracks me up in a cynical was to read such tripe.

We get it, if a cashier gives you too much change you think it is fine to put in your pocket and walk out the door. Forget if she loses her job, or the business can not afford the loss. Finders keepers. Other than being a very sad way to earn you will find it is not very profitable for most, and just about as satisfying. But understand you are stealing from old ladies and others that are just not as worldly as you.

jarrettcomm
05-16-2013, 10:05 PM
The problem is that the people you describe losing are 1% of the member base. The majority of losers are those who believe they can still make profit before it collapses, but end up being wrong. BOO f******* HOO

fromthehood
05-16-2013, 11:34 PM

I thought almost like you before. How can anybody not realize that this thing is a scam? But after I figured out ponzi technics I realized that not everybody who enters is an idiot or about to lose their money anyway. I bet you live in a big city and used Internet for quite a while. But a lot people who get in this are from small towns where everybody knows each other and respect each other word more than Internet websites or TV news. All it takes to fool only one person and the whole community will be financially devastated. Not everything is as simple as it looks.

fromthehood
05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Really, elderly are only 1% of ponzi base? Considering that they are the most gullible segment of the country population and without looking demo at least 30% of the population, your number is highly unlikely.

Other point that the majority of losers play to the end. Problem with this reasoning is twofold. If you check basic ponzi/pyramid math, even in "honest" scheme at least 50 people will lose money. Second, do you know when ponzi will stop paying? Actually it is possible theoretically, but most people will not be able to do that kind of math.

littleroundman
05-17-2013, 12:02 AM
The problem is that the people you describe losing are 1% of the member base. The majority of losers are those who believe they can still make profit before it collapses, but end up being wrong. BOO f******* HOO

And you know this 1% figure is true and can prove it how, exactly ??

Even if it were true, ONE innocent victim is one too many, ESPECIALLY when the "winners" are smart ass posters like the "jarrettcomms" of the world.

Fat City, LA
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM

What a low class post. huh? Seems like an imbecile, fits the mmg demographic.

littleroundman
05-17-2013, 12:42 AM
What a low class post. huh? Seems like an imbecile, fits the mmg demographic.

Nah, not an imbecile.

A smartass keyboard warrior, yep.

Why would he/she care about who gets ripped off or the damage it causes ???

He/she can simply go back to the MMG HYIP ponzi forum and spend the rest of the day doing virtual high-fives and congratulating him/herself on how he/she came over here and "showed us" how tough and uncaring he/she is.

Fat City, LA
05-17-2013, 01:13 AM
True measure of a man/women is how you treat those who have no value to you.
Idea is unfathomable to hyipheads.

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Nah, not an imbecile.

A smartass keyboard warrior, yep.

Why would he/she care about who gets ripped off or the damage it causes ???

He/she can simply go back to the MMG HYIP ponzi forum and spend the rest of the day doing virtual high-fives and congratulating him/herself on how he/she came over here and "showed us" how tough and uncaring he/she is.

I prefer the term "Basement Wizard". I treat MMG and all forums as monitors, and I do my part.

About the 1% statistic, I'm applying this to the "fun small ponzis". I have the EXACT same mindset as all of you when it comes to, Banners Brokers, Zeek etc. I hate when HYIP's go public and it sickens me.

Don't forget we just have different moral beliefs in all this. Also, uncaring is the wrong word. I'm as honest as humanly possible when it comes to ponzis.

Fat City, LA
05-17-2013, 01:32 PM
I prefer the term "Basement Wizard". I treat MMG and all forums as monitors, and I do my part.

About the 1% statistic, I'm applying this to the "fun small ponzis". I have the EXACT same mindset as all of you when it comes to, Banners Brokers, Zeek etc. I hate when HYIP's go public and it sickens me.

Don't forget we just have different moral beliefs in all this. Also, uncaring is the wrong word. I'm as honest as humanly possible when it comes to ponzis.

Not the response I expected. More compassion than you ever see out of hyiphead crowd.

If it was the just the money$game crowd=enjoy.....

Its the silent majority who go in one time. Not knowing its over... before it started that makes me rage.

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Not the response I expected. More compassion than you ever see out of hyiphead crowd.

Its the silent majority who go in one time. Not knowing its over... before it started that makes me rage.
All I can do to prevent that is to post scam warnings on the forums as soon as red flags pop up. I usually call a program scam long before others.....selective payments are the worst aspect though. You say its a scam, then 20 people post their selective payments, so the newbie doesn't know what to make of it.

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 02:52 PM

I know what you mean, believe it or not that's what we have in common though. I get tons of PM's from low post accounts asking me "how does X work?" "Is X a ponzi?" I give them the straightest answer possible, just as you would do. I do not advise against or for it though, I leave it to free will.

EagleOne
05-17-2013, 04:18 PM
What has always been fascinating, and totally illogical, to me, are those who claim they "KNOW" a program is a Ponzi, but they "KNOW" how to play the "game." But when it is pointed out that they are stealing from others who don't "KNOW" how to play the "game" they throw a hissy-fit and run crying and complaining to the mods it is name-calling or a personal attack.

Well, if they "KNOW" it is a Ponzi and they "KNOW" how the "game" is played, they "KNOW" it is stealing. And they "KNOW" it is stealing or it wouldn't upset them so much when it is pointed out. The mere definition of a Ponzi is stealing. So if they "KNOW" they are crooks just like the admin running the Ponzi.

But to further deny they are stealing, they all promoted the program as: being real, what a great and honest admin the program has, and how much the admin cares about the little-guy helping him get ahead. You know how the rich want to keep the little guy down, and the evil government only wants their cut as they need the money mantra BS when the feds shut them down that is spouted by all of the in the "KNOWS."

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 07:59 PM
What has always been fascinating, and totally illogical, to me, are those who claim they "KNOW" a program is a Ponzi, but they "KNOW" how to play the "game." But when it is pointed out that they are stealing from others who don't "KNOW" how to play the "game" they throw a hissy-fit and run crying and complaining to the mods it is name-calling or a personal attack.

Well, if they "KNOW" it is a Ponzi and they "KNOW" how the "game" is played, they "KNOW" it is stealing. And they "KNOW" it is stealing or it wouldn't upset them so much when it is pointed out. The mere definition of a Ponzi is stealing. So if they "KNOW" they are crooks just like the admin running the Ponzi.

But to further deny they are stealing, they all promoted the program as: being real, what a great and honest admin the program has, and how much the admin cares about the little-guy helping him get ahead. You know how the rich want to keep the little guy down, and the evil government only wants their cut as they need the money mantra BS when the feds shut them down that is spouted by all of the in the "KNOWS."

Ponzi loves say "earned"

Ponzi haters say "Stole"

I say "won"

All your points are right, except the "being real" part only really applies to the Giants of the industry. I very rarely see anyone claim the small fun ponzis are real.

EagleOne
05-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Ponzi loves say "earned"

Ponzi haters say "Stole"

I say "won"

All your points are right, except the "being real" part only really applies to the Giants of the industry. I very rarely see anyone claim the small fun ponzis are real.

You are a newbie to Ponzi-land. Try reading some of the forum Closed and Inactive Threads for a real education. There are no "earnings or winnings" only stolen money.

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 11:56 PM
You are a newbie to Ponzi-land. Try reading some of the forum Closed and Inactive Threads for a real education. There are no "earnings or winnings" only stolen money.

Ahh but what about the guy who knows it's a ponzi, and that he could lose his money. Was his money "stolen" or "given" away?

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Yes, everyone knows this is a ponzi,

Assumption based on anecdotal evidence, therefore invalid.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:03 AM
People who join without doing a simple google search, or putting any effort into analyzing where there money is going. Will just as easily throw there money away somewhere else.........

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:05 AM
Then they are off to find the next ponzi!

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Someone not doing any research on an investment is like someone going to play blackjack without having played before.

No, it's not "like" someone playing blackjack for the first time at all, any more than a Volkswagen is "like" a Porsche.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:09 AM
The problem is that the people you describe losing are 1% of the member base.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:10 AM
The majority of losers are those who believe they can still make profit before it collapses, but end up being wrong. BOO f******* HOO

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:15 AM
If you check basic ponzi/pyramid math, even in "honest" scheme at least 50 people will lose money.

Using numbers pulled from thin air to support your case is is as useless as putting an ashtray on a motorbike.

If there are only 49 members, how can "at least 50" lose money ??

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm applying this to the "fun small ponzis"

Without a clear disclaimer, there are no "fun small ponzis"

To take it a step further, unless you can provide evidence proving not one, single, solitary person has unwittingly lost money to a "fun small ponzi" you are trying to defend the indefensible.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:32 AM
I treat MMG and all forums as monitors,

Yep, we get it.

YOU treat HYIP ponzi forums as monitors.

Which makes little or no difference to the fact others don't.

OTHERS believe what they read and it's because of those OTHERS we are prepared to put up with your juvenile rantings so THEY can get a clearer of what becoming involved with HYIP ponzi players REALLY means.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:35 AM
I get tons of PM's from low post accounts asking me

Funny, my PMs weigh next to nothing.

Prone to a tiny bit of exaggeration, are we ???

Oh yes, of course, you're here defending HYIP ponzi frauds, exaggeration is your middle name.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:39 AM
I give them the straightest answer possible,

Really ???

Do you say: "It's a HYIP ponzi game and your chances of making any money are next to none ??"

or

Do you say: "unlike any other form of "gambling" there is no guarantee the person behind the HYIP won't simply accept your deposit and walk away"

NO ????

Didn't think so.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:40 AM
I very rarely see anyone claim the small fun ponzis are real.

You really do need to get out and about more then.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Ahh but what about the guy who knows it's a ponzi, and that he could lose his money. Was his money "stolen" or "given" away?

That's one guy,

how about all the rest of them ???

ProfHenryHiggins
05-18-2013, 01:04 AM
LRM, you do know that this jarrettcomm guy seems to have run a HYIP of his own? line-time.net
Line-time - Line-time.net (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Line-time-Line-timenet-t436417.html&pid=7499486&mode=threaded)
LineTime - line-time.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r382844-.html)
[SCAM] Line-time - 300% ROI - www.Line-time.net - strona 2 - SCAMY - HyipForum - forum o zarabianiu w internecie (http://www.hyipforum.pl/index.php?/topic/6709-line-time-300-roi-wwwline-timenet/page-2)

So, Mr. Jarrett White, how would you like to be investigated and exposed yourself so future ponzi players can see you talking out of every opening of your digestive tract?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:07 AM
LRM, you do know that this jarrettcomm guy seems to have run a HYIP of his own? line-time.net
Line-time - Line-time.net (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Line-time-Line-timenet-t436417.html&pid=7499486&mode=threaded)
LineTime - line-time.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r382844-.html)
[SCAM] Line-time - 300% ROI - www.Line-time.net (http://www.hyipforum.pl/index.php?/topic/6709-line-time-300-roi-wwwline-timenet/page-2) - strona 2 - SCAMY - HyipForum - forum o zarabianiu w internecie

So, Mr. Jarrett White, how would you like to be investigated and exposed yourself so future ponzi players can see you talking out of every opening of your digestive tract?

You did a lot of research, but not deep enough =p

It's not a ponzi unless I take money. The site never launched.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 01:13 AM
You did a lot of research, but not deep enough =p

It's not a ponzi unless I take money. The site never launched.

Maybe it didn't, but it sure as hell gives readers an insight into the mindset behind your defending of the indefensible.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-18-2013, 01:20 AM
A lot of research? It took me less than 3 min. to find that, Jarrett.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:21 AM
For the record, no one is defending anything. We are all here just to discuss facts, or moral beliefs. I only came to this forum because I noticed that many of the people here were lying in order to protect people, which is understandable. Morally right? You decide. There are 2 sides to everything though, so why not come share my facts, and opinions. Regardless it makes the forum more whole.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:22 AM
A lot of research? It took me less than 3 min. to find that, Jarrett.
Well that wasn't the main point of my post at all, but ok don't you think you need to spend more than 3 minutes researching before you accuse someone of running a ponzi?

ProfHenryHiggins
05-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Well that wasn't the main point of my post at all, but ok don't you think you need to spend more than 3 minutes researching before you accuse someone of running a ponzi?

Look back at your own words not so long ago, defining what your sub-culture thinks "scam" means, Jarrett.

EagleOne
05-18-2013, 01:32 AM
For the record, no one is defending anything. We are all here just to discuss facts, or moral beliefs. I only came to this forum because I noticed that many of the people here were lying in order to protect people, which is understandable. Morally right? You decide. There are 2 sides to everything though, so why not come share my facts, and opinions. Regardless it makes the forum more whole.

"Are you related to luterian?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Look back at your own words not so long ago, defining what your sub-culture thinks "scam" means, Jarrett.

I'm still not defending the program. Just gave some statistics on it, and expressed how I was relieved he hasn't run away yet. I'm well aware that these are all scams, and I tell that to everyone who asks. It is annoying that the "sub-culture" has made their own definitions of some words for convenience. Maybe one day they will make a new word for "not paying programs" instead of using the word scam. =]

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:40 AM
"Are you related to luterian?

Not sure what you mean. By the way I love your posts in the BB thread on MMG.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Here ya go, jarrettcomm,

We all know you're an ethical and moral li'l HYIPer,

so, help us out here.

Where's the bit where you tell people this is a HYIP ponzi fraud:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1690/jarrette.jpg

lies, lies and more lies from jarrettcomm on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Solomicroinvestmentcom-t444877.html&view=findpost&p=7682973#entry7682973)

1% to 6% daily,

Yep, completely believable, jarrettcomm.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 02:30 AM
https://www.solomicroinvestment.com/terms <----Right there

2 people signed up under my cashback offer, and they were friends who know this is a ponzi as well. They just want to reach ROI faster, so why not give them the referral commission.

Sorry for helping those who are going to join the ponzi anyways, make their money back faster. I feel real bad -.-

If someone PM'd me to accept my offer, and asked "Is this real?" what do you think the answer would be? Don't forget that conversation goes on in the PM's not just the thread.

Where exactly is the test of my morality in all this?

ICCBernd
05-18-2013, 03:35 AM
So they were friends. Ok. But what if they would not have been friends? This offer was accessible in public, thats what matters.

EagleOne
05-18-2013, 03:41 AM
https://www.solomicroinvestment.com/terms <----Right there

2 people signed up under my cashback offer, and they were friends who know this is a ponzi as well. They just want to reach ROI faster, so why not give them the referral commission.

Sorry for helping those who are going to join the ponzi anyways, make their money back faster. I feel real bad -.-

If someone PM'd me to accept my offer, and asked "Is this real?" what do you think the answer would be? Don't forget that conversation goes on in the PM's not just the thread.

Hmm, let's see....There is nothing in your promotion that says this is a Ponzi or a money game. It is designed to get people to join thinking this is a real investment opportunity. Your intent was to get as many people as possible to join your Ponzi. It makes no difference how many did or didn't join.

Now if you had said upfront: This is a money game. You are betting you can get your investment back before I run with the money. There is no investment happening, and this is a Ponzi. Invest at your own risk, and know I plan on getting as much money as I can before I shut this down. But you didn't. You had every intention of stealing as much money as you could before you shut this down.

Wanna try again?

wserra
05-18-2013, 05:52 AM

Sorry for selling that truckload of sugar to the guys who were going to make the shine anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for cutting the fence for the guys who were going to rob the place anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for fencing the jewelry for the guys who were going to mug the little old lady anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for selling the masks to the guys who were going to hit the bank anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Does this help?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Hmm, let's see....There is nothing in your promotion that says this is a Ponzi or a money game. It is designed to get people to join thinking this is a real investment opportunity. Your intent was to get as many people as possible to join your Ponzi. It makes no difference how many did or didn't join.

Now if you had said upfront: This is a money game. You are betting you can get your investment back before I run with the money. There is no investment happening, and this is a Ponzi. Invest at your own risk, and know I plan on getting as much money as I can before I shut this down. But you didn't. You had every intention of stealing as much money as you could before you shut this down.

Wanna try again?

I didn't own that site. As I said before it is just an offer to help people get their money back faster. People discover a site, decide whether they want to join, THEN they check if there are any Ref back offers. Next time, I will say its a money game in my ref back offer ok?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Sorry for selling that truckload of sugar to the guys who were going to make the shine anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for cutting the fence for the guys who were going to rob the place anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for fencing the jewelry for the guys who were going to mug the little old lady anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for selling the masks to the guys who were going to hit the bank anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Does this help?

You mean sorry for giving the referral commission to the guy who bought an apartment at my apartment complex under me.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 10:42 AM
So they were friends. Ok. But what if they would not have been friends? This offer was accessible in public, thats what matters.

Fair enough, next time I will mention it is a ponzi in my ref back offer. As to satisfy my new friends at RealScam.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
So they were friends. Ok.

HYIP ponzi pimps don't have "friends" only victims in waiting.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 10:52 AM
HYIP ponzi pimps don't have "friends" only victims in waiting.

People who understand the industry and that they are gambling, are not victims. As I said before they were going to join the ponzi whether or not I give them a cash back offer. So why not help them get their money back faster.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 11:35 AM
People who understand the industry and that they are gambling, are not victims. As I said before they were going to join the ponzi whether or not I give them a cash back offer. So why not help them get their money back faster.

Let's take a look at what this "industry" as a whole funds. Terrorism, murder, drugs, weapons running, child slavery, child sex trafficking, corrupt governments, and general money laundering. I know you claim to be only interested in small "fun ponzis", but very few admins set out to keep it small, any more than a car salesmen says "only want to sell one car this month, keeping it fun".

This made it around the Ponzi circles recently. Ponzi Promoter Shot In The Center Of Kiev | InternetCyberCrime.com (http://internetcybercrime.com/man-shot-in-the-center-of-kiev/)

Now my serious question is how do we really know that was "the promoter" that was shot dead? Could it be a few corrupt soldiers dragged some janitor from his home and put a few bullets in his body and snapped a few pictures and fed it to an equally corrupt reporter? Wouldn't be the first time.

Jarret, far be it from me to solve all the world's problems, at least not until my second pot of coffee. And there are certainly things in our daily lives that go to fund things we find reprehensible, but why go out of your way to do it?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Let's take a look at what this "industry" as a whole funds. Terrorism, murder, drugs, weapons running, child slavery, child sex trafficking, corrupt governments, and general money laundering. I know you claim to be only interested in small "fun ponzis", but very few admins set out to keep it small, any more than a car salesmen says "only want to sell one car this month, keeping it fun".

This made it around the Ponzi circles recently. Ponzi Promoter Shot In The Center Of Kiev | InternetCyberCrime.com (http://internetcybercrime.com/man-shot-in-the-center-of-kiev/)

Now my serious question is how do we really know that was "the promoter" that was shot dead? Could it be a few corrupt soldiers dragged some janitor from his home and put a few bullets in his body and snapped a few pictures and fed it to an equally corrupt reporter? Wouldn't be the first time.

Jarret, far be it from me to solve all the world's problems, at least not until my second pot of coffee. And there are certainly things in our daily lives that go to fund things we find reprehensible, but why go out of your way to do it?
Poor guy.

Well it comes down to greed, everyone wants money, and everyone has a price when it comes to anything it seems. You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games, if the $$$ you make outweighs the things you just mentioned. Obviously everyone who has chosen to participate in ponzi's has picked $$$ over the bad.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Poor guy.

Well it comes down to greed, everyone wants money, and everyone has a price when it comes to anything it seems. You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games, if the $$$ you make outweighs the things you just mentioned. Obviously everyone who has chosen to participate in ponzi's has picked $$$ over the bad.

Some people always will choose money over principals, that goes without saying, and none of of is squeaky clean. But you have a choice to make Jarrett, where do you go with this?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Some people always will choose money over principals, that goes without saying, and none of of is squeaky clean. But you have a choice to make Jarrett, where do you go with this?

You can say I'm morally corrupt, maybe I am? In this scenario I choose money.

I told you I am here to be 100% honest.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 12:11 PM
You can say I'm morally corrupt, maybe I am? In this scenario I choose money.

I told you I am here to be 100% honest.

I know where you ARE, my question is where do you see this going? Have to take some pelts to the country store in exchange for some corn meal and shotgun shells, will look forward to a well thought out answer when I get back.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
I know where you ARE, my question is where do you see this going? Have to take some pelts to the country store in exchange for some corn meal and shotgun shells, will look forward to a well thought out answer when I get back.

I'm a bit confused what you mean by "Where this is going". I don't want to give you an answer you were not looking for.

NikSam
05-18-2013, 12:30 PM

Just for clarity sake,
motives of that murder are unknown, he also was a director of construction company which went bankrupt and had some angry creditors,
there was a receipt in his wallet for exchange of $8000 USD but no money found on him, so it might have been just a robbery
and of course he was a big promoter of recently failed ASFN/RA crowd-funding-pretend ponzi.

Some Ukranian news papers and sites rushed in to report the story and were not exactly right.
Some later articles clarified the things.
The gun found at the scene was his, he had a license for it, it was a traumatic action revolver (legalized form of firearm to carry, slightly modified real gun which shouts rubber bullets)
He was seen talking to 2 individuals who waited for him at the corner after he exited the bar and he reached for the gun, one of those individuals momentally stabbed him in the chest with a knife (or something). He never fired the gun.
Those 2 jumped into car (allegedly Lexus) and left.
People who were nearby rushed in to help while he was rolling on the ground, called the cops, ambulance, and one guy ran into a private clinic nearby.
The receptionist in the clinic was dumb enough to say "We are sorry, all our doctors are busy now, and we are private clinic, we only serve by appointments"
So the guy went back to the scene and said what he just heard at the clinic, other woman went back to the clinic and demanded for doctor to be provided or she will
call all newspapers and journalists. After some arguments exchanged, one doctor finally came out of the clinic and showed up at the scene to state the fact that the person is now dead. The delay stated by some to get doctor out of the clinic took about 20-30 mins.
The most outrage in the news is about clinic. The licenses were suspended and clinic is closed. Also criminal investigation started into actions of clinic workers.

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:34 PM
You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games,

That would be "IF" the person knows he or she is "playing" a game

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 12:39 PM
That would be "IF" the person knows he or she is "playing" a game

Yes, obviously if they don't know it's a game, there is no moral concern for them.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-18-2013, 01:20 PM
One problem with that approach, Jarrett, is that the law does not treat it as a "game" either.

EagleOne
05-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Jarrett: What you fail to understand is that all of us do know "who" you are and "what" you are. I am just surprised you think you are going to change our opinions. The more you post, the more you prove who the real you is, and just like all the Ponzi pimps, you try to use smoke and mirrors thinking you are fooling us. You've got the wrong audience and nothing you can say is going to convince us otherwise of what we know you to be. It's just too bad you will never get the chance to defend yourself in court claiming it was just a fun little Ponzi and I did nothing wrong defense. But I would pay to come watch just to see your face when the verdict is given.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 02:37 PM
One problem with that approach, Jarrett, is that the law does not treat it as a "game" either.

That's for the Admin to worry about.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Jarrett: What you fail to understand is that all of us do know "who" you are and "what" you are. I am just surprised you think you are going to change our opinions. The more you post, the more you prove who the real you is, and just like all the Ponzi pimps, you try to use smoke and mirrors thinking you are fooling us. You've got the wrong audience and nothing you can say is going to convince us otherwise of what we know you to be. It's just too bad you will never get the chance to defend yourself in court claiming it was just a fun little Ponzi and I did nothing wrong defense. But I would pay to come watch just to see your face when the verdict is given.

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion? Just sharing the viewpoint of the other side like I've been saying the whole time. I have no problem showing the "real me". It is for that very reason that people come back to me for advice again and again. There have been no smoke and mirrors, I'm posting honestly. Not trying to convince you of anything. I'd kill myself before I went to court; I don't value my life highly. Luckily I won't be Admin'ing so no worries.

NikSam
05-18-2013, 03:04 PM
I agree on the fact that most authorities are too slow, using centuries old methods of fighting scams, refusing to recognize the big threat of HYIPs.
And instead of acting fast are using polite letters they send to scammers to explain themselves first.
And most guilty ones always remain unpunished.

If there was some serious action from authorities to put an end to it, or some sort of illusion they try to punish all involved,
the number of promoters and gullible who believe the lies would decrease significantly.

now i see how the whole system is corrupt, when even companies who collaborated with Zeek Rewards fraud are also considered to be victims or creditors
and entitled to some of money being distributed per receivership, makes me sick, those are companies who pimped Zeek, made ads , hosted them, etc..

there needs to be some serious legislative change first.

There is no White Collar Crime, Crime is always a crime, needs to be treated as a crime and methods to fight that crime should not be just a polite inquiry.

Till I see SWAT teams being sent instead of Cease and Desists letters, the law enforcement not gonna succeed here.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 03:14 PM
I agree on the fact that most authorities are too slow, using centuries old methods of fighting scams, refusing to recognize the big threat of HYIPs.
And instead of acting fast are using polite letters they send to scammers to explain themselves first.
And most guilty ones always remain unpunished.

If there was some serious action from authorities to put an end to it, or some sort of illusion they try to punish all involved,
the number of promoters and gullible who believe the lies would decrease significantly.

now i see how the whole system is corrupt, when even companies who collaborated with Zeek Rewards fraud are also considered to be victims or creditors
and entitled to some of money being distributed per receivership, makes me sick, those are companies who pimped Zeek, made ads , hosted them, etc..

there needs to be some serious legislative change first.

There is no White Collar Crime, Crime is always a crime, needs to be treated as a crime and methods to fight that crime should not be just a polite inquiry.

Till I see SWAT teams being sent instead of Cease and Desists letters, the law enforcement not gonna succeed here.
I agree completely, it's amazing how **** like JBP and ESPECIALLY BB can go on for so long.

The main problem I believe, is that the SEC simply lacks manpower. Probably too much of a bureaucratic mess to even get the Giants to fall.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm a bit confused what you mean by "Where this is going". I don't want to give you an answer you were not looking for.

I'd kill myself before I went to court; I don't value my life highly. Luckily I won't be Admin'ing so no worries.

Jarrett, let me juxtapose my question with your second quote and the intent of my original question. My second question was "where do you go with this"? Not "where is it going"? I was thinking both big picture and long term.

At this point you are a low level criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. You also claim you are going to school, "math major" which tells me you have some aspirations. Then you made reference to low self esteem and not valuing your life highly. Now I am not going to go all Dr. Phil on you as that is not my deal.

Papa Ribshaw used to say "if you lie down with whores you stand up itchy" That is obviously you my friend based on your own very own words. How do you think you gain self esteem and a value for your life? Do you think stealing from old ladies and yukking it up with whores that do is going to bring something good long term? Do you think it is the money that is going to do it?

So in that context I will ask the question again, where do you go with this?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Jarrett, let me juxtapose my question with your second quote and the intent of my original question. My second question was "where do you go with this"? Not "where is it going"? I was thinking both big picture and long term.

At this point you are a low level criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. You also claim you are going to school, "math major" which tells me you have some aspirations. Then you made reference to low self esteem and not valuing your life highly. Now I am not going to go all Dr. Phil on you as that is not my deal.

Papa Ribshaw used to say "if you lie down with whores you stand up itchy" That is obviously you my friend based on your own very own words. How do you think you gain self esteem and a value for your life? Do you think stealing from old ladies and yukking it up with whores that do is going to bring something good long term? Do you think it is the money that is going to do it?

So in that context I will ask the question again, where do you go with this?

Well firstly I don't see myself as a criminal, pretty sure the law doesn't either. In that aspect I am a victim like all the rest. I don't have big lists, or blogs or any other **** that criminal promoters use. I simply let people know:

1. If program is paying
2. What I think the chance of earning is
3. Explain the intricacies of the individual program if someone does not understand them
4. Offer Ref cash back to people so they earn faster

My depression goes WAAAAY back before the internet. I don't have "low self esteem" as much as I just hate the rest of the world and the way it operates. I like me as a person, but feel that I don't belong in this world, which leads me to not valuing my own life while it exists in this world. I have no hopes or desire to ever change my beliefs that have been scarred in my mind from a young age. Maybe ponzis are perfect for me?

In terms of where does it go? I assume I will give it all up once I find a 9-5 job out of college, since my time will be MUCH more valuable by then. Like they say, Doctors and Lawyers don't need/or have time to play ponzis.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Well firstly I don't see myself as a criminal, pretty sure the law doesn't either.

And you would be wrong, the law thinks of you as a low level criminal.

1. If program is paying
2. What I think the chance of earning is
3. Explain the intricacies of the individual program if someone does not understand them
4. Offer Ref cash back to people so they earn faster

Blah blah blah, I don't give a ****, you think you have a super system to beat a scheme with a negative expected value. I was asking you to think big picture.

My depression goes WAAAAY back before the internet. I don't have "low self esteem" as much as I just hate the rest of the world and the way it operates. I like me as a person, but feel that I don't belong in this world, which leads me to not valuing my own life while it exists in this world. I have no hopes or desire to ever change my beliefs that have been scarred in my mind from a young age. Maybe ponzis are perfect for me?

You said you had low self esteem, (correction I pulled the screenshot the word was "little") your quote not mine. Ponzis are perfect for you if you want to keep being miserable.

In terms of where does it go? I assume I will give it all up once I find a 9-5 job out of college, since my time will be MUCH more valuable by then. Like they say, Doctors and Lawyers don't need/or have time to play ponzis.

Do you think perspective employers would find your Ponzi activities a plus or a minus? In another thread you mentioned a payment processor STP, but who cares who it was. What happens if one of these fine upstanding companies steals your identity and your picture is all over the net? Maybe for criminal activity, maybe cause someone wants to do clip art with a goat?

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 04:24 PM
And you would be wrong, the law thinks of you as a low level criminal.

Blah blah blah, I don't give a ****, you think you have a super system to beat a scheme with a negative expected value. I was asking you to think big picture.

You said you had low self esteem, (correction I pulled the screenshot the word was "little") your quote not mine. Ponzis are perfect for you if you want to keep being miserable.

Do you think perspective employers would find your Ponzi activities a plus or a minus? In another thread you mentioned a payment processor STP, but who cares who it was. What happens if one of these fine upstanding companies steals your identity and your picture is all over the net? Maybe for criminal activity, maybe cause someone wants to do clip art with a goat?
Very sure the law doesn't, if I'm a criminal then so is everyone who posts on MMG. (If it does, then I can live with that) I said I had low self-esteem for convenience. If I had said I suffered from depression, that Admin would have just trolled me.

I'm not worried about perspective employers, I have a lucrative fall back job in the family business worst case scenario. I don't even need to keep attending college; just wanted the experience.

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Very sure the law doesn't, if I'm a criminal then so is everyone who posts on MMG. (If it does, then I can live with that)

100% sue the law says you are a criminal. And yes so are the others on MMG.

I said I had low self-esteem for convenience. If I had said I suffered from depression, that Admin would have just trolled me.

That does not even come close to making sense, what happened to 100% honesty?

I'm not worried about perspective employers, I have a lucrative fall back job in the family business worst case scenario. I don't even need to keep attending college; just wanted the experience.

And the story gets weirder, enough that I smell BS. Seems you have it all figured out.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 04:59 PM
100% sue the law says you are a criminal. And yes so are the others on MMG.

That does not even come close to making sense, what happened to 100% honesty?

And the story gets weirder, enough that I smell BS. Seems you have it all figured out.
People say "lol everyone is depressed" and then proceed to troll you, where as just about EVERYONE on Earth has low-self esteem. See my point? Didn't mean for that to seem misleading.

I grew up in high-middle class White suburbs. My family is wealthy, I'm sorry that disappoints you? If you want the life story you can talk to me on skype, same username.

Someone posts on MMG and doesn't know it's a game, he is a criminal too?

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 10:13 PM
People say "lol everyone is depressed" and then proceed to troll you, where as just about EVERYONE on Earth has low-self esteem. See my point?

No. What I see is someone who said 3959 caught not being 100% honest. That presents a very big hurdle for me in establishing credibility.

I grew up in high-middle class White suburbs. My family is wealthy, I'm sorry that disappoints you?

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't I lean towards not. That comes back to your claim of being a math major, yet at the same time seeming to have a complete lack of understanding of expected value and statistics. Now maybe you are first year, as there are plenty of first year lots of things. There is one other thing you said that makes me suspect not, but one in the negative column is enough.

As for does it disappoint me? I could care less if someone is rich or poor. I certainly would have a lot more understanding of your decisions if you came from little, but that is a different discussion.

If you want the life story you can talk to me on skype, same username.

This is usually the point where I would say something to entertain myself. However, I have a cyber friend half way around the world living in some third world shithole who says he wants to Skype to practice his English. If I was going to take on any extra pal it would be him, you can do the math on why. Get it, math see what I did there?

Someone posts on MMG and doesn't know it's a game, he is a criminal too?

This is what pays the bills at Real Scam, your above quote indicates some people "don't know" these are Ponzi schemes! Yet just a few posts back you were cocksure everyone knew so no harm no foul.

You never really know whose money you are stealing, or winning, or whatever euphemism you want to use. Never know if in one of those "small fun Ponzis" some grandma sent the admin $100,000 on day two and he closed the doors day three.

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 10:34 PM
No. What I see is someone who said 3959 caught not being 100% honest. That presents a very big hurdle for me in establishing credibility.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't I lean towards not. That comes back to your claim of being a math major, yet at the same time seeming to have a complete lack of understanding of expected value and statistics. Now maybe you are first year, as there are plenty of first year lots of things. There is one other thing you said that makes me suspect not, but one in the negative column is enough.

As for does it disappoint me? I could care less if someone is rich or poor. I certainly would have a lot more understanding of your decisions if you came from little, but that is a different discussion.

This is usually the point where I would say something to entertain myself. However, I have a cyber friend half way around the world living in some third world shithole who says he wants to Skype to practice his English. If I was going to take on any extra pal it would be him, you can do the math on why. Get it, math see what I did there?

This is what pays the bills at Real Scam, your above quote indicates some people "don't know" these are Ponzi schemes! Yet just a few posts back you were cocksure everyone knew so no harm no foul.

You never really know whose money you are stealing, or winning, or whatever euphemism you want to use. Never know if in one of those "small fun Ponzis" some grandma sent the admin $100,000 on day two and he closed the doors day three.

1. That's fine if you don't think that's honest.
2. HYIP's do have higher win rate than casinos given equivalent knowledge in both. Why this threatens you all so much; I have no idea.
3. Ok
4. I was posing a hypothetical legal question which you 100% dodge, cool....

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 10:41 PM
HYIP's do have higher win rate than casinos given equivalent knowledge in both. Why this threatens you all so much; I have no idea.

Oh, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E.

We know you're young and full of the bravado youth brings with it, but, for goodness' sake, at least TRY and make some sense and back up your wild assertions with fact.

You have no bloody idea whether or not the "win" rate of casinos equals that of HYIPs.

What's more, when was the last time a casino suddenly disappeared in the middle of a "game" and when was the last time a casino pretended to be anything but a casino ???

C'mon, "jarrettcomm" lift your game will ya ???

jarrettcomm
05-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Oh, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E.

We know you're young and full of the bravado youth brings with it, but, for goodness' sake, at least TRY and make some sense and back up your wild assertions with fact.

You have no bloody idea whether or not the "win" rate of casinos equals that of HYIPs.

What's more, when was the last time a casino suddenly disappeared in the middle of a "game" and when was the last time a casino pretended to be anything but a casino ???

C'mon, "jarrettcomm" lift your game will ya ???

I can only go on my own personal win rate. I understand how to play these games, and my own personal statistics are higher than that of a Casino. What is wrong with saying that? That's also why I specifically said with "equivalent knowledge"

Do you think I am just on a lucky streak? I would understand that argument.

littleroundman
05-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Personally, I don't care what sort of a streak "you" are on or your personal experiences.

My only interest is keeping you here long enough so that searchers and casual readers get a very clear idea of the fact the entire HYIP "industry" is built on smoke, mirrors, assumptions, deceit, lies and even more lies

Blue Wolf
05-19-2013, 09:59 AM
I'd kill myself before I went to court; I don't value my life highly.

Remember, everybody . . .

If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?

ribshaw
05-19-2013, 11:11 AM
I can only go on my own personal win rate. I understand how to play these games, and my own personal statistics are higher than that of a Casino. What is wrong with saying that? That's also why I specifically said with "equivalent knowledge"

Jarrett, you have not given us anything to evaluate this system of yours. You telling us you have a system at this point sounds more like puffery than a statement of fact. And if you are not going to share your "understanding" with the broad world, then it is pointless as the average Joe will continue to lose money.

Going back to the Expected Value calculation assuming 5% rake for referrals and a 5% rake for the admin, basic EV says you will lose $10 for every $100 you put in. At this point you are a bit like a Roulette player claiming they have a system. The only systems I am aware of for beating Roulette are some variation of ball tracking or past posting. If you have something similar in Ponzi then you are in deeper than you are letting on, and there we go with the criminal element.

I would say if you are up it is due to luck, and the size of your wagers. The importance of people like you to the ponzi Admin is to go on line and yuck it up with your buddies about how much money you are making. Start showing us some 5 and 6 figure payouts consistently from "playing" and not pimping or running the scam.

jarrettcomm
05-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Jarrett, you have not given us anything to evaluate this system of yours. You telling us you have a system at this point sounds more like puffery than a statement of fact. And if you are not going to share your "understanding" with the broad world, then it is pointless as the average Joe will continue to lose money.

Going back to the Expected Value calculation assuming 5% rake for referrals and a 5% rake for the admin, basic EV says you will lose $10 for every $100 you put in. At this point you are a bit like a Roulette player claiming they have a system. The only systems I am aware of for beating Roulette are some variation of ball tracking or past posting. If you have something similar in Ponzi then you are in deeper than you are letting on, and there we go with the criminal element.

I would say if you are up it is due to luck, and the size of your wagers. The importance of people like you to the ponzi Admin is to go on line and yuck it up with your buddies about how much money you are making. Start showing us some 5 and 6 figure payouts consistently from "playing" and not pimping or running the scam.
Why does it have to be 5 or 6 figures? Shouldn't it be the return on investment?

jarrettcomm
05-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Remember, everybody . . .

If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?

I don't refer.

ribshaw
05-19-2013, 09:55 PM
Why does it have to be 5 or 6 figures? Shouldn't it be the return on investment?

Jarrett I am trying to engage you in a conversation about your "Ponzi Strategy" although color me skeptical. And unlike Ponzi boards where many of us would be banned after one post, you are being given the floor to back up what you are saying. I do read what you post, but it is almost like I should take a screenshot as soon as I read it, because I have to keep referring back.

So you made a lot of $$$$$, but now you want to talk about ROI? Back to the casino, I can walk in make a $10 bet comfortably and double my money. Can we agree it is a whole different dynamic to walk in and make a $1,000 bet, $10,000, $100,000? Not only is there a huge psychological difference, in Ponzi, just as in a crooked casino your wager becomes the goal, and they knock you out of the game. Remember that little old lady, it is her money they are after. Pretty sure the admin can float a few $.83 payments from petty cash while the hayseeds yuck it up over on MMG.

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 01:07 AM
Jarrett I am trying to engage you in a conversation about your "Ponzi Strategy" although color me skeptical. And unlike Ponzi boards where many of us would be banned after one post, you are being given the floor to back up what you are saying. I do read what you post, but it is almost like I should take a screenshot as soon as I read it, because I have to keep referring back.

So you made a lot of $$$$$, but now you want to talk about ROI? Back to the casino, I can walk in make a $10 bet comfortably and double my money. Can we agree it is a whole different dynamic to walk in and make a $1,000 bet, $10,000, $100,000? Not only is there a huge psychological difference, in Ponzi, just as in a crooked casino your wager becomes the goal, and they knock you out of the game. Remember that little old lady, it is her money they are after. Pretty sure the admin can float a few $.83 payments from petty cash while the hayseeds yuck it up over on MMG.
Your welcome to come join the fun at MMG anytime =] EagleOne is well accepted there.

It's not hard, you just join the programs that people with lists(Promoters) join, and hope for the best. More often than not, you will succeed if you join day 1. Sometimes if you join a teambuild you can even make your money back in 1 day, 100% passively.

ribshaw
05-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Your welcome to come join the fun at MMG anytime =] EagleOne is well accepted there.

It's not hard, you just join the programs that people with lists(Promoters) join, and hope for the best. More often than not, you will succeed if you join day 1. Sometimes if you join a teambuild you can even make your money back in 1 day, 100% passively.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping you would bring more to the discussion than that, its almost like you are not even trying. But let's move on, how does someone without your experience and knowledge avoid this screen shot I have saved as boo hoo hoo?

And surely you are not here there and everywhere talking about mind blowing amounts of cash like this. Even people in the country illegally don't work this cheap.

Fat City, LA
05-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Several thoughts?

"a lot of really good people lost money here" -if on mmg (other than to find out who the scumbags are) they are no good.

Jarrett claims to come from wealthy family?
a)Why biggest cryer on mmg over a few bucks? Programs after programs he P--- and moans.

b)If you come from wealth-you dont need mmg scams. Hanging out with those bandits from the hills is beneath you.
(I wont even sign in, their pictures make me ill)

c) Wealthy? Where is your Noblesse Oblige. Its pathetic.

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I was kinda hoping you would bring more to the discussion than that, its almost like you are not even trying. But let's move on, how does someone without your experience and knowledge avoid this screen shot I have saved as boo hoo hoo?

And surely you are not here there and everywhere talking about mind blowing amounts of cash like this. Even people in the country illegally don't work this cheap.

It's just not any more complicated than that.

Can't be helped, Mary scammed just about everyone she knew. She threw away all her friends, networking, and reputation. **** happens man. Luckily enough the Admin is starting to issue 80% refunds, so it could have been a LOT worse.

Can you let me know what program that is? I have no idea which back office that is. I don't remember joining anything with "shares" recently.

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Several thoughts?

"a lot of really good people lost money here" -if on mmg (other than to find out who the scumbags are) they are no good.

Jarrett claims to come from wealthy family?
a)Why biggest cryer on mmg over a few bucks? Programs after programs he P--- and moans.

b)If you come from wealth-you dont need mmg scams. Hanging out with those bandits from the hills is beneath you.
(I wont even sign in, their pictures make me ill)

c) Wealthy? Where is your Noblesse Oblige. Its pathetic.
A. I didn't lose money in PG, I actually doubled my money. Perhaps the moaning had more to do with Mary scamming thousands of people?
B. Mommy and Daddy don't pay for everything sadly, and this beats the hell out of a part time job. Also, only requires an hour or so a day.
C. ? Parents have money, not I.

EagleOne
05-20-2013, 04:33 PM
This thread is about Terry Cuthbert, not Jarrett. I think it is time to give Jarrett his own thread like we have done for all the other Ponzi pimps that want to talk about anything but the subject of the thread. I'll leave it to the admin to determine if this should be done or not.

Fat City, LA
05-20-2013, 04:46 PM
This thread is about Terry Cuthbert, not Jarrett. I think it is time to give Jarrett his own thread like we have done for all the other Ponzi pimps that want to talk about anything but the subject of the thread. I'll leave it to the admin to determine if this should be done or not.

Your right AND I need to maintain my sense of decorum and stop raging.
I just cant get around the lack of morals & accountability. The real world is a bummer sometimes....

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 04:49 PM

And what makes me a pimp? It can't be discussing program strategies, and posting payment proofs. You'd have to make a thread for every single MMG member.

Also, Terry is doing a decent job, not many admins are capable of running his payplan for 70+ days.

EagleOne
05-20-2013, 05:01 PM
And what makes me a pimp? It can't be discussing program strategies, and posting payment proofs. You'd have to make a thread for every single MMG member.

Also, Terry is doing a decent job, not many admins are capable of running his payplan for 70+ days.

Not many can run for 70+ days? You are a newb. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Not many can run for 70+ days? You are a newb. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

I said with his payplan?

Respond to the question that mattered?

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Your right AND I need to maintain my sense of decorum and stop raging.
I just cant get around the lack of morals & accountability. The real world is a bummer sometimes....

Aww don't leave, I still really need to know what program that is lmao.

ribshaw
05-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Can you let me know what program that is? I have no idea which back office that is. I don't remember joining anything with "shares" recently.

Beats me, maybe one of those upstanding payment processors stole your bona fides and wanted to make a go with your super Ponzi system.

My Traffic Value: Monetization Portfolio - Share Transfers - 2013-04-21 (http://mytrafficvalue.com/monetization/shares/2013-04-21.html)

And let me see if I understand your systematic decision making process.

I like pictures, but I am still not seeing much of a system.

1. 4000

2. 4001

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Beats me, maybe one of those upstanding payment processors stole your bona fides and wanted to make a go with your super Ponzi system.

My Traffic Value: Monetization Portfolio - Share Transfers - 2013-04-21 (http://mytrafficvalue.com/monetization/shares/2013-04-21.html)

And let me see if I understand your systematic decision making process.

I like pictures, but I am still not seeing much of a system.

1. 4000

2. 4001

OOOOO MTV, ya I joined that a year ago with 20$, I had completely forgotten about the account. Logged back in and everything was shares, sold them all, and made 60$ =] Wish I had put more in.

What's wrong with hoping people don't lose their money? That was me commenting on a program I did not join. Hoping that people don't lose money there.

Fat City, LA
05-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Aww don't leave, I still really need to know what program that is lmao.

Not leaving, just not raging.

baylee
05-20-2013, 06:53 PM
OOOOO MTV, ya I joined that a year ago with 20$, I had completely forgotten about the account. Logged back in and everything was shares, sold them all, and made 60$ =] Wish I had put more in.

What's wrong with hoping people don't lose their money? That was me commenting on a program I did not join. Hoping that people don't lose money there.

There is nothing wrong with hoping that "Some People" do not lose their money! On the other hand there are many "people/pimps/shills/etc/etc" that always leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling each and every time they lose. Alas, it doesn't happen often enough but one can always hope.

littleroundman
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM

Nearly time.

A few more jarrettcomm pearls of wisdom and there will be enough to make it worth the time it takes.

jarrettcomm
05-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Nearly time.

A few more jarrettcomm pearls of wisdom and there will be enough to make it worth the time it takes.

Since EagleOne couldn't answer, can you tell me what makes me a pimp?

Eddie Haskell
05-21-2013, 12:40 AM
It's just not any more complicated than that.

Can't be helped, Mary scammed just about everyone she knew. She threw away all her friends, networking, and reputation. **** happens man. Luckily enough the Admin is starting to issue 80% refunds, so it could have been a LOT worse.

No refunds have been issued as of yet to my knowledge. I have to say the profit gears thread at mmg is one of the most entertaining things I have read in quite sometime. Scammers and pimps turning on each other and the admins. The sheep are pissed off at the pimps and the pimps pissed off at the admins. For those of you not familiar, Ken Russo and Stros were right in the middle of this and it lasted a grand total of 4 days. :RpS_lol: There is nothing in the world any funnier than to see a scammer scammed.

Oh, if and when refunds happen you can bet your ass they will be selective.

littleroundman
05-21-2013, 12:53 AM

I have no idea what makes you a pimp, other than for the money.

All I know is you ARE a pimp, doing what pimps do.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4913/simplei.jpg

EagleOne
05-21-2013, 01:05 AM

There you go jumping to conclusions again. I never said I couldn't answer, I chose not too. Big difference.

Blue Wolf
05-21-2013, 01:13 PM
I don't refer.

Why does that matter? We all know what you are.

Like I said before . . .

"If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?"

jarrettcomm
05-21-2013, 01:30 PM
There you go jumping to conclusions again. I never said I couldn't answer, I chose not too. Big difference.

Right.....

jarrettcomm
05-21-2013, 01:32 PM
No refunds have been issued as of yet to my knowledge. I have to say the profit gears thread at mmg is one of the most entertaining things I have read in quite sometime. Scammers and pimps turning on each other and the admins. The sheep are pissed off at the pimps and the pimps pissed off at the admins. For those of you not familiar, Ken Russo and Stros were right in the middle of this and it lasted a grand total of 4 days. :RpS_lol: There is nothing in the world any funnier than to see a scammer scammed.

Oh, if and when refunds happen you can bet your ass they will be selective.
Refunds have been going out. There is no reason for them to be selective. It is just math, Admins can make all the refunds and still take their cut, and be content.

Also, it was leaders+members getting mad at a single promoter, named Mary. Of course the Admins are also to blame.

jarrettcomm
05-21-2013, 01:33 PM
I have no idea what makes you a pimp, other than for the money.

All I know is you ARE a pimp, doing what pimps do.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4913/simplei.jpg

It never launched, never even took 1 payment.

jarrettcomm
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Why does that matter? We all know what you are.

Like I said before . . .

"If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?"

What I am? A passive ponzi player like the majority of MMG?

ribshaw
05-21-2013, 04:44 PM
What I am? A passive ponzi player like the majority of MMG?

Yes, hi I am newbie here, what part of Ponzi is the referral commission?

baylee
05-21-2013, 07:44 PM

LOL, You busted him big time!

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 10:33 AM

It's called a teambuild. Anyone can join them, and they are 100% passive. No referring required.

If you read the screenshot, I actually said this in the text.

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 10:48 AM
It's called a teambuild. Anyone can join them, and they are 100% passive. No referring required.

If you read the screenshot, I actually said this in the text.

Again, please forgive my newness, I am fresh off the boat. My question was what part of the Ponzi is a "referral commission"?

And shall we define Passive Income Passive income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_income). Huh, no mention of blogging or recruiting in the IRS definition. And how are you reporting this income on your taxes?

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Again, please forgive my newness, I am fresh off the boat. My question was what part of the Ponzi is a "referral commission"?

And shall we define Passive Income Passive income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_income). Huh, no mention of blogging or recruiting in the IRS definition. And how are you reporting this income on your taxes?

Passive refers to not recruiting to earn. Used for convenience, but you already know this.

You are implying that Referral Commission is always active, not passive. This is true except for Teambuilds, which are passive.

Where are you going with this? lol

Taxes are up to the individual to decide how they carry them out. IF they choose to withdraw to their bank in some way.

So back to MY question. What makes me a promoter, besides posting in forums like every other member of the forums?

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 11:14 AM
I would be more careful on all these forums btw. Even the people you know here, can't be trusted. Your little forum here is more penetrated than you know, I've had a lot of messages from friends since I started talking on RealScam.

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Passive refers to not recruiting to earn. Used for convenience, but you already know this.

You are implying that Referral Commission is always active, not passive. This is true except for Teambuilds, which are passive.

Where are you going with this? lol

So back to MY question. What makes me a promoter, besides posting in forums like every other member of the forums?

My question is, what is a "referral commission", several posts back you lead people to believe you were making money in Ponzi by playing them, now we see you are also making money from referrals. That by any standard is not "passive", "passive" is the grandmother who puts her funds in thinking it is a real business.

Taxes are up to the individual to decide how they carry them out. IF they choose to withdraw to their bank in some way.

LMAO, and sigh. For someone who claims to be from a wealthy family that owns a business and in college you really seem to know very little. ALL INCOME, even that derived from ILLEGAL activities is fully taxable unless specifically excluded. Whether your leave it in your STP account, at the Ponzi promoters house, or in your bank account is completely irrelevant.

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 11:47 AM
I would be more careful on all these forums btw. Even the people you know here, can't be trusted. Your little forum here is more penetrated than you know, I've had a lot of messages from friends since I started talking on RealScam.

Trusted with what? You and your Ponzi pals are the only ones stupid enough to send money to people you don't even know. Most of us write here either to help people make informed decisions or to banter back and forth. Maybe you should expose my Facebook account, and then we can all have another good laugh at your expense.

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 11:48 AM
My question is, what is a "referral commission", several posts back you lead people to believe you were making money in Ponzi by playing them, now we see you are also making money from referrals. That by any standard is not "passive", "passive" is the grandmother who puts her funds in thinking it is a real business.

LMAO, and sigh. For someone who claims to be from a wealthy family that owns a business and in college you really seem to know very little. ALL INCOME, even that derived from ILLEGAL activities is fully taxable unless specifically excluded. Whether your leave it in your STP account, at the Ponzi promoters house, or in your bank account is completely irrelevant.

I'm sorry that you can't see the difference. Teambuilds are an occasional thing to do, when you think the referral commission structure is worth it. Other times it may be better to look for a cashback offer in the forums, or just getting refback from an HYIP monitor your trust. The main point is never let your uplines ref com just go to him. Always ask for a deal or 100% cashback on your first deposit. This helps you reach BEP more quickly, and reduce your overall risk.

Well if they ask about my STP then I will do something.(Highly unlikely) Maybe send it offshore, or declare it as gambling profit.

What makes me a promoter?

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Trusted with what? You and your Ponzi pals are the only ones stupid enough to send money to people you don't even know. Most of us write here either to help people make informed decisions or to banter back and forth. Maybe you should expose my Facebook account, and then we can all have another good laugh at your expense.

I was not speaking about you personally, but many of your "anti-ponzi" pals are pulling your leg. =/

I apologize for bringing it up, I obviously can't prove it without hurting friendships. Your forums are infiltrated though.

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Joined this site with $100 on the 5/10/2013
1 referral (friend who joined), and I have earned a whopping $0 from him as a referral.

More proof you can win passively.

You can ignore the $64 withdrawal, that is from a program the Admin previously ran last year, called BUKU.
http://i43.tinypic.com/5lx9pl.png

These earnings were from the program StarCityads.com

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Well if they ask about my STP then I will do something.(Highly unlikely) Maybe send it offshore, or declare it as gambling profit.

Yes, I would highly recommend that you consult one of the many fine programs put out for Sovereign Citizens available on the Interwebs. ONE MISTAKE YOU ARE MAKING ALREADY IS NOT TALKING ABOUT TAX RELATED MATTERS IN ALL CAPS. Just an FYI.

What makes me a promoter?

You can call yourself whatever you want, but the math and your own words betrayed you. Let's recap.

You put $100 in a Ponzi, let's call it the Rob Grandma Ponzi.
You claim to have made $200 in "referral commissions"
Basic Ponzi math indicates that someone(s) put in $4000 for you to get your $200 commission.
This is not passive. You are a promoting, or whatever you choose to call it.

I was not speaking about you personally, but many of your "anti-ponzi" pals are pulling your leg. =/

I apologize for bringing it up, I obviously can't prove it without hurting friendships. Your forums are infiltrated though.

So let me get this straight, people that would knowingly steal from others without a second thought, would also come to a site like this and pretend to be something they are not? I think I have "The Vapors", what next gravity?

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Yes, I would highly recommend that you consult one of the many fine programs put out for Sovereign Citizens available on the Interwebs. ONE MISTAKE YOU ARE MAKING ALREADY IS NOT TALKING ABOUT TAX RELATED MATTERS IN ALL CAPS. Just an FYI.

=] That made me laugh, thank you.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but the math and your own words betrayed you. Let's recap.

You put $100 in a Ponzi, let's call it the Rob Grandma Ponzi.
You claim to have made $200 in "referral commissions"
Basic Ponzi math indicates that someone(s) put in $4000 for you to get your $200 commission.
This is not passive. You are a promoting, or whatever you choose to call it.
It's not promoting, its typing 2 words in a forum, and joining a teambuild, that places referrals under you 100% passively, NO EFFORT.
http://i42.tinypic.com/300qtr7.png

So let me get this straight, people that would knowingly steal from others without a second thought, would also come to a site like this and pretend to be something they are not?
Yup, and many of them are quoted constantly. Careful where you put your trust.

Soapboxmom
05-22-2013, 02:21 PM

Then I suggest you quit talking to people who should quit smoking stuff! Do elaborate as I am easily amused!

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Then I suggest you quit talking to people who should quit smoking stuff! Do elaborate as I am easily amused!

I can't tell you I'm sorry, just that many of them are Admin's themselves, or own their own monitor. I've been confronted by 5 different people so far revealing their identities to me, on RealScam. I have no reason to lie.

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 05:24 PM
I can't tell you I'm sorry, just that many of them are Admin's themselves, or own their own monitor. I've been confronted by 5 different people so far revealing their identities to me, on RealScam. I have no reason to lie.

Jarrett, I am concerned about the college where you claim to be attending.

You say you were approached by 5 people, sorry confronted. How do we really know? You have claimed a lot of things, from making big $$$ to being a passive Ponzi player. I know, trust you on this one.

It has never been unheard of in the money world for people to come to a site like this, give sincere information, to a point where they become a "trusted" member of the community. In fact they become so trusted that people approach them about where to invest money, and boom the hook is set for what they really wanted to begin with.

Here is the bigger picture since this is in fact a scam site. People come here to read and make a choice about where to put money. Some think you are a Ponzi Jesus and PM you for your "secrets". Others think I am a hillbilly that trades raccoon pelts for cornmeal and shotgun shells. But the majority come and digest the discussion and form an opinion based on the flow of the thread. The site has been so effective it has been under repeated DDoS Attacks, and others have set up parallel sites complaining about SBM, et. al.

Blue Wolf
05-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Careful where you put your trust.

Yes . . . especially when a stranger pops up on an internet forum and 3 days later tries to convince you that he's 100% honest.

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 08:00 PM

You say you were approached by 5 people, sorry confronted. How do we really know? You have claimed a lot of things, from making big $$$ to being a passive Ponzi player. I know, trust you on this one.

It has never been unheard of in the money world for people to come to a site like this, give sincere information, to a point where they become a "trusted" member of the community. In fact they become so trusted that people approach them about where to invest money, and boom the hook is set for what they really wanted to begin with.

Here is the bigger picture since this is in fact a scam site. People come here to read and make a choice about where to put money. Some think you are a Ponzi Jesus and PM you for your "secrets". Others think I am a hillbilly that trades raccoon pelts for cornmeal and shotgun shells. But the majority come and digest the discussion and form an opinion based on the flow of the thread. The site has been so effective it has been under repeated DDoS Attacks, and others have set up parallel sites complaining about SBM, et. al.

I think this is a great site, I know this is hard to believe. You get in the way with my small games, but its worth the good you do when it comes to the Giant ponzis. I was simply letting you know, everyone manipulates every source of information out there. This forum included. I was just amazed that even here, people had false identities. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I can't show you proof, not because I don't have it, but relationships and what not.

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 08:25 PM
I think this is a great site, I know this is hard to believe. You get in the way with my small games, but its worth the good you do when it comes to the Giant ponzis. I was simply letting you know, everyone manipulates every source of information out there. This forum included. I was just amazed that even here, people had false identities. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I can't show you proof, not because I don't have it, but relationships and what not.

I am glad you did bring it up as it is an important point, whether it is 100% true or a complete crock is irrelevant. There is no doubt in my mind if you went to Motley Fool, Yahoo Finance, any site for traders, investors, landlords, or whatever there are folks that simply want to steal your money. Personally I never send money to anyone to "invest" online and think anyone that does can expect to lose every penny. I follow very similar principles offline as well. People can make up their own minds which approach they want to take with their own funds.

laidback
05-22-2013, 09:04 PM
GASP... You mean ponzi pimps and admins are changing their names and logging in here incognito? Who'd a thunk! And they hope to do or find exactly what...?

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 10:49 PM
GASP... You mean ponzi pimps and admins are changing their names and logging in here incognito? Who'd a thunk! And they hope to do or find exactly what...?

Ok, I know it's not that surprising, it was more so their post counts that were surprising. As to the reason why; I have no earthly idea the benefit they gain from doing so.

EagleOne
05-23-2013, 02:10 AM
Ok, I know it's not that surprising, it was more so their post counts that were surprising. As to the reason why; I have no earthly idea the benefit they gain from doing so.

Now that's shocking, because if you really put all your brain power (that you claim to have) to work, you should be able to come up with the right answer. But if you really can't, then I wouldn't be trying to pass myself off as a HYIP Ponzi guru. It is really pretty simple so I'm sure you will figure it out. Hint: There is more than one reason.

But you should know they have been here since the second day after the launch of this site.

jarrettcomm
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Now that's shocking, because if you really put all your brain power (that you claim to have) to work, you should be able to come up with the right answer. But if you really can't, then I wouldn't be trying to pass myself off as a HYIP Ponzi guru. It is really pretty simple so I'm sure you will figure it out. Hint: There is more than one reason.

But you should know they have been here since the second day after the launch of this site.
I'm honestly confused as to what they gain as a result though.

I wouldn't say I'm a guru, I've only been at this for a little over a year now. Industry has been going since 2004 lol.

EagleOne
05-23-2013, 01:52 PM

I wouldn't say I'm a guru, I've only been at this for a little over a year now. Industry has been going since 2004 lol.

It's been going longer than since 2004.

Blue Wolf
05-23-2013, 02:28 PM

There he goes again . . . talking about honesty.

I'm wondering why jarrett wants everybody here to think he's honest. Is that supposed to make him less repulsive in some way?

And who would believe him?

jarrettcomm
05-23-2013, 11:03 PM
There he goes again . . . talking about honesty.

I'm wondering why jarrett wants everybody here to think he's honest. Is that supposed to make him less repulsive in some way?

And who would believe him?

What do they gain then? Nothing repulsive about HYIP's, just risky.

EagleOne
05-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Nothing repulsive about drug dealing, just risky.

littleroundman
05-23-2013, 11:13 PM
What do they gain then?

Perhaps you should ask THEM

What do taggers gain from scribbling their name on brick walls or scratching their tag on bus windows ???

Knowing WHY they do it is a separate issue from the fact they do it.

laidback
05-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Nothing repulsive about drug dealing, just risky. LOL, well, that's what my Columbian pharmacist says anyway...!

laidback
05-23-2013, 11:38 PM

Here is the bigger picture since this is in fact a scam site. People come here to read and make a choice about where to put money. Some think you are a Ponzi Jesus and PM you for your "secrets". Others think I am a hillbilly that trades raccoon pelts for cornmeal and shotgun shells. But the majority come and digest the discussion and form an opinion based on the flow of the thread. The site has been so effective it has been under repeated DDoS Attacks, and others have set up parallel sites complaining about SBM, et. al.I think he may have gotten the wrong word...maybe he meant "comforted"...?

littleroundman
05-24-2013, 10:07 AM

At the time of writing we have 2750 registered members, of which you claim "5" have revealed their true identities to you.

AND ????

Does their membership give them access to privileged information ??

Do they know where we keep all our skeletons ???

Did they slip past some sort of vetting process ??

IOW, jarrettcomm, why would we care WHO revealed what to whom ??

baylee
05-24-2013, 03:26 PM
I have been reading the profit gears thread over on MMG starting at page one. Not only is it hilarious but I find mr jarrett's comments all through the thread most interesting.

jarrettcomm
05-24-2013, 04:46 PM
At the time of writing we have 2750 registered members, of which you claim "5" have revealed their true identities to you.

AND ????

Does their membership give them access to privileged information ??

Do they know where we keep all our skeletons ???

Did they slip past some sort of vetting process ??

IOW, jarrettcomm, why would we care WHO revealed what to whom ??

Well then you have no worries =]

jarrettcomm
05-24-2013, 04:46 PM
I have been reading the profit gears thread over on MMG starting at page one. Not only is it hilarious but I find mr jarrett's comments all through the thread most interesting.

Did I keep the thread entertaining enough? :RpS_smile:

Blue Wolf
05-24-2013, 04:55 PM
What do they gain then?

I don't know.

What do you gain by telling people here that you're honest?

jarrettcomm
05-24-2013, 05:19 PM
I don't know.

What do you gain by telling people here that you're honest?

Nothing, none of you are ponzi players. I'm just here to share my viewpoint.

What do I gain? Kills time.

ribshaw
05-24-2013, 05:25 PM

I saw another thread where you were panning Uinvest for not be licensed in the states, what is that all about? Or is that like the hot dog vendor claiming the hamburger vendor is using horse meat?

Blue Wolf
05-24-2013, 06:17 PM

So, you'll say anything on the internet just to kill time?

Just like you'll do anything unethical or illegal on the internet to make money?

I see.

baylee
05-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Did I keep the thread entertaining enough? :RpS_smile:

Oh yes! For example in post # 1034 you say (I am Paraphrasing here) you say less than 1/4 of your downline has moved out of gear 1. In post # 1195 you say you don't have a list and only have 0-2 referrals per program and they are favors from people that you signed up under in others. Interesting indeed as for someone who doesn't have a list and only 0 to 2 referrals and yet you have a "Downline" Most interesting indeed.

This is from "Profit Gears thread at MMG in the Hybird section.

jarrettcomm
05-24-2013, 10:29 PM
I saw another thread where you were panning Uinvest for not be licensed in the states, what is that all about? Or is that like the hot dog vendor claiming the hamburger vendor is using horse meat?

I REAAAALLY don't like seeing people brainwashed about Ponzi Schemes. That's why I generally can't stand the "giants". Many people think Uinvest is real, which has to be addressed.

EagleOne
05-25-2013, 12:40 AM
I REAAAALLY don't like seeing people brainwashed about Ponzi Schemes. That's why I generally can't stand the "giants". Many people think Uinvest is real, which has to be addressed.

We're so glad you did, because none of us here knew Uinvest was a Ponzi. I can't wait for your next revelation.

littleroundman
05-25-2013, 12:48 AM

Golly, Gosh,

Ya think maybe that's why we have given Uinvest it's own thread HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/?highlight=uinvest)

jarrettcomm
05-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Oh yes! For example in post # 1034 you say (I am Paraphrasing here) you say less than 1/4 of your downline has moved out of gear 1. In post # 1195 you say you don't have a list and only have 0-2 referrals per program and they are favors from people that you signed up under in others. Interesting indeed as for someone who doesn't have a list and only 0 to 2 referrals and yet you have a "Downline" Most interesting indeed.

This is from "Profit Gears thread at MMG in the Hybird section.

I joined the teambuild on MMG when the program launched. I also got the second best position in that teambuild. Was very lucky. I would have made my money back had I just withdrawn. I got cocky and compounded my referral earnings back in.

Also, is there a thread out yet about Liberty Reserve being shut down? This is huge.

jarrettcomm
05-25-2013, 11:43 AM
We're so glad you did, because none of us here knew Uinvest was a Ponzi. I can't wait for your next revelation.

Calm down. I was responding to this question here;

baylee
05-25-2013, 04:55 PM
I joined the teambuild on MMG when the program launched. I also got the second best position in that teambuild. Was very lucky. .

My, My, My, very "Lucky" indeed! My, My,

Fat City, LA
05-26-2013, 01:07 PM

Uinvest a Ponzi? Cant be....I just went big on two projects.

1) Expansion on Santas Workshop in North Pole, Ukraine.

2) A factory run by Gandalf in Middle Earth, Ukraine.

:pou:

Blue Wolf
05-26-2013, 03:10 PM
My, My, My, very "Lucky" indeed! My, My,

So far, Jarrett has told us that he's "lucky" . . . and that he's a "victim" . . . and that he's "100% honest." (Not 50% honest. Not 93.7% honest. But 100% honest.)

Maybe the next time he comes back, he'll tell us that he's become a multimillionaire and a respected pillar of the community.

And why not? He's been spouting nonsense since he first came here, because it "kills time."

If he's so bored, perhaps he should try doing something a bit more productive with his time, such as studying mathematics . . . or getting a job.

baylee
05-26-2013, 08:37 PM
So far, Jarrett has told us that he's "lucky" . . . and that he's a "victim" . . . and that he's "100% honest." (Not 50% honest. Not 93.7% honest. But 100% honest.)

Maybe the next time he comes back, he'll tell us that he's become a multimillionaire and a respected pillar of the community.

And why not? He's been spouting nonsense since he first came here, because it "kills time."

If he's so bored, perhaps he should try doing something a bit more productive with his time, such as studying mathematics . . . or getting a job.

What is most interesting to me is "how the ponzi "PIMPS" are "LUCKY" 99% of the time while 95% of others are so "UNLUCKY"!!!!!! Something smells like Nuoc mam.

Fat City, LA
05-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player
He is trying to be the voice of reason on the Rican thread. Its interesting.

This PTC World in the thread is annoying.
Wont let up on pimping Rican/ISM that he knows wont pay= respond to every post on MMG, ISM MAgic, Rican facebook.
I believe it is microjob paid by scumbag admins from Rican/ISM.

Ricanadfunds - Ricanadfunds.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ricanadfunds-Ricanadfun-t421856.html&st=4290&start=4290)

This 'PTC world' aka Dexter Roona needs his own thread. Just so shameless and ignorant.
RicanAdFunds Scam ? IsmAds Scam? JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING (http://infobunny.com/ricanadfunds-scam)

ribshaw
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
What is it with these folks that think it is a great idea to be sending your ID to some payment processor somewhere? How in the hell to these folks think this going to end? The first thing that I thought of was Southpark and that thread is like one big game of Roshambo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcVI64IbkIs