PDA

View Full Version : German iPad - who can ask for more

Mundorf
05-21-2013, 04:21 PM
iPad Beer at Hofbraeuhaus by iSimon (iPad Zauberer) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0)

ribshaw
05-21-2013, 04:32 PM
If Rippln has that app it may just take off.

Mundorf
05-22-2013, 03:06 AM
If Rippln has that app it may just take off.

Yea right....but I still can't figure out how he does the illusion?...where does the beer come from?:RpS_blink:

ribshaw
05-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Yea right....but I still can't figure out how he does the illusion?...where does the beer come from?:RpS_blink:

I'm not 100%, but picked up a few comments from the interwebs.

At :15 there is some awkward adjusting of the top of the tap.

At 1:02 there is slight outline of a tube (maybe), not sure if that is a watch or a some type of regulator on his wrist. The tap handle itself had some liquid on it so I am guessing this is where the feed is, and he never really lets go of the top corner of the tablet. That is the best I could come up with.

Oh and the pretzel lady, not part of the trick but very pretty. :RpS_love::RpS_love::RpS_love:

Oh and the pretzel lady, not part of the trick but very pretty. :RpS_love::RpS_love::RpS_love:

Mundorf
05-22-2013, 09:32 AM
I'm not 100%, but picked up a few comments from the interwebs.

At :15 there is some awkward adjusting of the top of the tap.

At 1:02 there is slight outline of a tube (maybe), not sure if that is a watch or a some type of regulator on his wrist. The tap handle itself had some liquid on it so I am guessing this is where the feed is, and he never really lets go of the top corner of the tablet. That is the best I could come up with.

Yes prity cute girl...that's typical south german folk costume...Bayern I gess..where BMW comes from...hehehe..Ribshaw..don't fall in love..you have only 1 heart and look how many of them she has:RpS_cool: