PDA

View Full Version : Issues

Poyol
05-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi Everyone!

If you're having any problems with the website etc.

Please let me know in this thread and I'll be able to get them resolved!

Thanks

Jason

scratchycat
05-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Thank You bottle for IT helper! by Jason Clark - GoFundMe (http://www.gofundme.com/1b6hu4)
Birthday 4th May!

Same as my granddaughter - only it was 5th here in the States when she was born in Japan on the 4th. Those things are confusing!!

I have had a few redirects and had to reload page several times while being on here just short time. Sorry, I know you are working on it, so I am patient. Always glad it comes back.

grumpyoldfart
05-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Hi, every page of realscam has a virus redirect
?7 Denied: http://counter.stistikcounter.net/?7 (analysis using the database of suspicious URLs) 14/05/2013 16:43:08

This was the information provided by my kaspersky anti virus today on every page I visited at realscam.com.

John.

kschang
05-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Must be kaspersky. Didn't trip any alarms from my Comodo firewall.

NikSam
05-14-2013, 01:07 PM
I think counter.stistikcounter.net is official counter here,
embedded in iframe on every page.
So Kaspersky don't like it for some reason.

grumpyoldfart
05-14-2013, 04:04 PM
I think counter.stistikcounter.net is official counter here,
embedded in iframe on every page.
So Kaspersky don't like it for some reason.

I have had kaspersky since January this year and this is the first time I have had this warning, it would be nice if admin confirmed that they are using this?

John.

laidback
05-14-2013, 04:26 PM
I have had kaspersky since January this year and this is the first time I have had this warning, it would be nice if admin confirmed that they are using this?

John.
I have Kaspersky, no prob here.

path2prosperity
05-14-2013, 06:05 PM
There was some sort of problem when I went to the Intuit small business grant link to vote for Eagle.

I got a virus that was not picked up by any of my security software from a Facebook link that was published in Adlanders in Facebook "The Naked Gardener." AIF have deleted the link now so it is safe to look at their Facebook thread now. The virus crashed my Firefox browser. My computer support engineers confirmed that the virus was caused by The Naked Gardener pictures and they delete all links from my computer. I deleted a picture that I had uploaded to my server to mock the naked gardeners. I had up loaded the picture to try and make them look ridiculous. Four obese, elderly men sitting on tree stumps in the nude! A sight for sore eyes not pictures of Adonis!

While that virus was on my computer, I was unable to vote for Eagle on the Intuit RS links as there was no search button on the screen if I went there using IE. I have not looked at the RS Intuit link but I would be grateful if anybody could confirm that it is virus free now. It may have been my computer or there could have been trouble with the RS thread.

baylee
05-14-2013, 07:35 PM
I also have kaspersky and I have not had any problems today.

ribshaw
05-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I have AVG and always put a fresh pair of latex gloves on before I hit the keyboard and had no problems today.

laidback
05-14-2013, 07:44 PM
I have AVG and always put a fresh pair of latex gloves on before I hit the keyboard and had no problems today.
I understand they can cure AVG now...! ;-)

ProfHenryHiggins
05-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Neither Norton, Malwarebytes, Spybot, nor Kaspersky are registering any malware when I visit realscam.

laidback
05-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Neither Norton, Malwarebytes, Spybot, nor Kaspersky are registering any malware when I visit realscam.

They wouldn't dare...it's not nice to p*ss off a demon...!

path2prosperity
05-15-2013, 02:14 AM
I ran AVG, SpyBot and MalwareBytes and no infections this morning.

littleroundman
05-15-2013, 02:31 AM
Neither EsetNod32 antivirus or Malwarebytes are reporting any redirect attempts nor are there any cross site requests being made other than the "usual"

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/other_zpsfe81cf25.jpg

grumpyoldfart
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Neither EsetNod32 antivirus or Malwarebytes are reporting any redirect attempts nor are there any cross site requests being made other than the "usual"

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/other_zpsfe81cf25.jpg

I am still getting a malware warning from kaspersky on every page of realscam the latest database from kaspersky was on the 14th May 2013 so make sure your antivirus database is up to date.

John.

littleroundman
05-15-2013, 09:31 AM
Latest EsetNod32 update: May 15

Latest Malwarebytes update: 2.45PM, May 15

So, I don't think that explains the fact I'm not getting any warnings

JustTooMuchTime
05-15-2013, 04:07 PM
I was getting that same alert from Kaspersky up until today. I'm not getting it anymore.

ribshaw
05-17-2013, 09:04 AM
He Poyol, I got the following message when I went to upload a JPEG from my computer. I left the site and came back and everything was fine. But wanted to let you know.

Poyol
06-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Hi, everything should be okay now.

Emphasis on the word 'should'.
I've been away for a few weeks - other commitments!

Sorry!

Jason

ProfHenryHiggins
06-01-2013, 06:19 AM
"Should" sounds about right. I can't make heads or tails of the gibberish that is showing up in http://www.realscam.com/f13/great-global-warming-swindle-2098/index2.html#post55304 rather than whatever Beacon actually posted.

Whip
06-02-2013, 04:53 PM
I just got that AVG pop up ribshaw posted when viewing the Liberty Reserve thread.

Poyol
06-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Ah. Okay.

Thanks for that.
Didn't see the screenshot last time I read this thread.
Think there is an infected image file.

Jason

path2prosperity
06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
I had just e-mailed Jason to ask if he could help me find out what had crashed my Firefox and altered my screen resolution for a small fee. When it happened last time, I could not restore my toolbars or vote for Eagle. It was a virus from a link in Adlandpro which was not picked up by AVG. It also messed up the thread where we could vote fore Eagle to get a grant from Intuit and I could not vote.

I can not remember what thread I was viewing when Firefox started playing up but I asked Jason if he would vet my system for a few quid as my cat had walked on the keyboard.

Cat damage or virus in my system?

If it is a virus Jason may be able to tell you more. If I have to take the machine to the people who supplied it, they will tell me more. They knew it was some of "The Naked Gardener" pictures that did it last. Pictures of fat middle aged men trying to look like Adonis had me in stitches so I copied them so we could have a giggle!

Fgold
06-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I got a AVG alert while trying to upload a file:

scratchycat
06-15-2013, 11:40 AM
I still do not get feeds from all the threads I have subscribed to - anyone know why??

Thanks.

path2prosperity
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Jason has been a "brick" and fixed my computer for minute fee! Cat damage! Thanks Jason!

Do I lock the cat out of my study or let her scratch the newly decorated doors and skirting boards to keep me company at the computer? It is lucky that I had to get rid of my horse in 1956.