PDA

View Full Version : Eiro Research Dallas More Jungle Juice Different Day Ty Tribble / Bo Short

Soapboxmom
07-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Serial Scamming dudes say:

Welcome To Eiro Research

Dallas, Texas - October 27, 2008 - Eiro Research, a Dallas-based nutritional company, announced today that Bo Short, Ty Tribble, and Chris Cucchiara joined the direct selling company as founding partners and master distributors.

Short, Tribble, and Cucchiara have over 40 years' combined experience with the industry's leading direct selling companies, including Amway, Nu Skin, Univera, and Max International.

Eiro Research CEO Chris Hausman commented, "Bo, Ty, and Chris have an impeccable reputation in direct selling and bring unparalleled leadership, integrity, and expertise to Eiro. They embody the guiding principles of Eiro's cause and mission."

"Eiro Research is agile, dynamic, and well-capitalized - all the elements necessary to build a profitable, stable, rapid-growth company are in place," said Bo Short. "The industry needs a new hero, and Ty, Chris, and I are confident Eiro is it."
Justin "Broker" Jones also pushed this worthless nonsense among other serial scammers of dubious repute. The jump and dump crowd has been in and many are on their way out and on to the next scam. Chris Cucchiara has been gone for months after the three wonder boys had to settle a 1 million dollar suit filed by Max International for cross recruiting and stealing MaxGXL reps.

Soapboxmom

James R
07-19-2010, 02:10 PM
I found this topic very interesting and there is a boatload of information on the follies of BoShort and his loyal sidekick TyTribble…aka “FreeShopBubba”.

It’s amazing how Ty Tribble now makes the outrageous claim of going to a six-figure income only 18 months after Amway/Quixtar.

For those of you who don’t know, Ty Tribble was the President of a company called Passport around this same 18 month timeframe. Passport was started by former Amway Diamond Bo Short after he left Amway for ‘ethical’ reasons. Their main strategy at the time was to launch a full assault against Amway and the their infamous tools business. That’s sort of ironic considering the majority of the income made by an Amway/Quixtar Diamond came from the purchase of tools and other miscellaneous crap.

BTW…there seems to be no mention of Passport these days for some reason or another. I guess they are too busy directing You Tube videos and handing out new vehicles at the BMW dealership to dozens of Eiro Research associates.

Anyway, here is an exchange between the QBLOG (http://www.webraw.com/quixtar/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=346) site owner and Ty Tribble around the same timeframe he claims to have made a six-figure income. This conversation took place near the end of 2003.

Can we please see some specific Passport numbers?

1. How many Associates are currently enrolled in Passport?
2. How many are "active" and how many are "inactive?"
3. How much revenue (before payout to Associates) did Passport generate last fiscal year?
4. What is the Passport dropout rate? What I mean is that I've heard many say that x% of people who become Quixtar IBOs never renew or "dropout" and I'm wondering what this rate is for Passport.
5. What is the average earning for Passport Associates after expenses, if any?

Ty Tribble's Response:

I don't think that Passport would have any issues with sharing these numbers with most people, including the critics, however why would they share this information with the competition?

Once in a while, I like to play poker. While I have no problem with someone watching me play, I am not about to show my cards to the guy next to me who wants to take my stack of chips for his own.

Does this sound like a guy clearing six figures? What's with the poker analogy to answer a few simple questions? You be the judge!

Stay tuned…there is a lot more to follow!

Soapboxmom
07-19-2010, 04:05 PM
I signed up for Ty and Bo's e-mails. Click the link in this gem and learn why 98% of MLMers fail. At least the scammers are honest about 1 thing. 98% do fail and miserably!

In the past, you requested some information about EIRO
Research products and/or business.

I created this courtesy follow up video that might shed
some light on why 98% fail in Network Marketing:
http://tytribble.com/eiro-now/
Hilariously, Ty has an alarming habit of commenting across the net trashing other MLMs. His latest rant was against none other than Evolv water.

Ty
Posted on May 02 2010
How can you say Mdanderson affirmed after the testing? We Don't Recommend You Drink the Water ... - Cancerwise | Cancer blog from MD Anderson Cancer Center (http://www2.mdanderson.org/cancerwise/2009/09/we-dont-recommend-you-drink-the-water.html#_login)

Ty
Posted on May 03 2010
Have you read the complaint filed by MDAnderson against Evolv in the US District Court on 11/16/09? They don't want their name on your product. Go back and listen to slide 3. I would prefer that your company take the high road. I am not a competitor btw

Ty
Posted on May 04 2010
Just curious. Who are your competitors. Are there other companies charging $55 for a case of miracle water?
I just love MLM smackdown!!!

Soapboxmom

James R
07-21-2010, 08:22 PM
This is Ty Tribble's typical MO ....kick a man while he's down....and hopefully steal thier recruits!

They have been trying this same tactic with Amway, and any other mlms that stand in the way. Yoli sells mystery juice...and so does Eiro. Competition sucks!!!

These are some ads, articles, blogs ect posted by Ty Tribble shortly after the arrest. Amazing!!!

Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...
Update: I spoke with Corey Citron a couple of minutes ago and I am going to be posting an update here shortly. I normally do not have to post a disclaimer.
mlmblog.net/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron-arrested-for-marijuana-possesion.html - 7 hours agoGet more results from the past 24 hours

MLM Blog - Network Marketing Companies, News, Reviews, & Training
Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? ... It seems like everywhere 40yr old Mr. Citron goes, drugs & alcohol seems ...
mlmblog.net/ - Cached - SimilarYolis Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...

Jul 21, 2010 ... Thought you would be interested in this article... Update: I spoke with Corey Citron a couple of minutes ago and I am going to be posting an ...
www.building-residual-income.com/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron-arrested-for-marijuana-possesion/ - United Kingdom - 7 hours agoGet more results from the past 24 hours

Ty Tribble - EIRO Research Founding Partner - Blogger and Social ...
Grab a free copy here. "Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? http://goo.gl/fb/fzQNl" — tytribble ...
tytribble.com/ - Similar

Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? ...
friendfeed.com/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron - 7 hours ago

Unsaved Trash
07-21-2010, 09:11 PM
This is Ty Tribble's typical MO ....kick a man while he's down....and hopefully steal thier recruits!

They have been trying this same tactic with Amway, and any other mlms that stand in the way. Yoli sells mystery juice...and so does Eiro. Competition sucks!!!

These are some ads, articles, blogs ect posted by Ty Tribble shortly after the arrest. Amazing!!!

Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...
Update: I spoke with Corey Citron a couple of minutes ago and I am going to be posting an update here shortly. I normally do not have to post a disclaimer.
mlmblog.net/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron-arrested-for-marijuana-possesion.html - 7 hours agoGet more results from the past 24 hours

MLM Blog - Network Marketing Companies, News, Reviews, & Training
Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? ... It seems like everywhere 40yr old Mr. Citron goes, drugs & alcohol seems ...
mlmblog.net/ - Cached - SimilarYolis Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...

Jul 21, 2010 ... Thought you would be interested in this article... Update: I spoke with Corey Citron a couple of minutes ago and I am going to be posting an ...
www.building-residual-income.com/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron-arrested-for-marijuana-possesion/ - United Kingdom - 7 hours agoGet more results from the past 24 hours

Ty Tribble - EIRO Research Founding Partner - Blogger and Social ...
Grab a free copy here. "Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? http://goo.gl/fb/fzQNl" — tytribble ...
tytribble.com/ - Similar

Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana ...Yoli's Chief Marketing Officer Corey Citron Arrested For Marijuana Possesion? ...
friendfeed.com/.../yolis-chief-marketing-officer-corey-citron - 7 hours ago

Just goes to show everyone what a bunch of douchebags people are dealing with. And no, I'm not talking about the pot bust. Ty Tribble seems to be a major headhunter with no ethics or morals. Typical for MLM. Anything for a buck.

Soapboxmom
01-20-2011, 12:08 AM
http://www.realscam.com/f9/uh-oh-another-nutritional-mlm-bites-dust-eiro-research-459/

Bye!!!

Soapboxmom

marketing
01-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Thank you fro sharing this useful information...