PDA

View Full Version : [Merged]Attacks on Realscam.com

grumpyoldfart
03-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi,

I had tried numerous times today to access RS but couldn't getting a 404 error or server error message, then later on a script error. It would seem that the website has been down all day, was this due to hackers or a server fault?

I am now pleased to see the RS website back online.

John.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.
Yes, the issues yesterday were due to excessive server load (DDoS attack).

We're working non-stop to try and mitigate this.

You may find that the website isn't as stable as normal - we are working on it though!

Jason

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Hi John,

You may find that the website isn't as stable as normal - we are working on it though!

Jason

Looks like it is working, albeit erratically.

As already commented,

Someone has gotten someone really really mad.

I think that this comment may hold the key

Realscam’s activities are causing noticeable financial harm to the organized criminal groups that run such investment frauds

Poyol
03-21-2013, 05:35 AM
Looks like it is working, albeit erratically.

As already commented,

Someone has gotten someone really really mad.

I think that this comment may hold the key

We are working on this.

It's expected that this type of thing will happen some time or other! :pulling_hair_out:

Now, I'm going to :whip_the_worker:

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi John,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the update, most of the website seems to be working ok now. I see you are now an administrator, how did this come about?

Kind Regards
John.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the update, most of the website seems to be working ok now. I see you are now an administrator, how did this come about?

Kind Regards
John.

Hi John,

Let me know if/when/where you get any issues.

I offered to help out and offer to support the admin team and to help to mitigate the attack.
Still working on it as we speak so would appreciate messages with bug reports.

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi John,

Let me know if/when/where you get any issues.

I offered to help out and offer to support the admin team and to help to mitigate the attack.
Still working on it as we speak so would appreciate messages with bug reports.

Jason

Della Cate (http://www.realscam.com/members/della-cate/)
http://www.realscam.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Senior Member http://www.realscam.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png

Join DateDec 2012Posts232

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam
Meanwhile, over on Finch's site, there's this (thanks to Diann for posting)

IMPORTANT WEBINAR 3/20/13- Announcement from Chris Smith:

Chris speaking:

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is Chris Smith. I wanted to do a quick impromptu webinar to announce a few things as to why our site has been down. And is going down again. People have said we are not communicating, so we are trying to do that now.

A few days ago, yesterday, the site was offline until this morning, over 24 hours. This was out of our control, it was the hosting company, and we waited for the resolution to the problem. Today we have made the decision that because we have alot of members who depend on us, we have lost faith with that provider, and we have decided to move on to a new provider. We want to provide you the best servicee, to all our loyal members who have been with us for the past 2 years. Rapid growth has caused some of the difficulties, and we are now seeking better support from a provider. We want to make sure we are able to provide a more stable platform.

With this change we will have a larger port, which should address some of the items we faced last week with the increased amount of traffic which comes with 2.9. We’ve now seen what is required, and the new server will be able to perform much better. It will take a day or two to do the migration. Migration will begin in the next hour. The downside is the offtime. The upside is that when we are up we will be in a much more stable environment and have a much better relationship with our provider. So that is the news I wanted to share with you.

We are looking forward to bringing you a bigger and better and more stable environment. BB is here for you. Talk to you soon.

end of webinar

I found the above post, so is the website being moved to another server?

Kind Regards
John.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 06:45 AM
I found the above post, so is the website being moved to another server?

Kind Regards
John.

This website?
This website isn't moving hosting that I know of.

The attack on RS may have come from Banners Broker as part of their exit strategy.
Only speculation though.

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 06:59 AM
This website?

The attack on RS may have come from Banners Broker as part of their exit strategy.
Only speculation though.

Jason

This website?

Only speculation though.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes I think I have confused that post with this website, it must be old timers disease?

Just got this error message
:RpS_cursing: The following errors occurred with your submission
You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again

I was using the quick reply when I got that message, so I had to leave the page and then re-login again before I could post using the main reply to this thread.

Kind Regards
John.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 07:04 AM
Hi John,

Haha, don't worry about it.
I sure hope Chris Smith isn't an admin here!

Noted your report.
We had another surge of traffic a few minutes ago which caused another 503 but we're holding up.
I think that your error was due to the excessive server load.

Can you just check your quick reply for me?

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Quick reply test.

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Quick reply test.

No its still asking me to refresh the page and leave. but it would seem that a post has been made but with no confirmation.

Kind Regards
John.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 07:15 AM
I think that may actually be to do with caching.
Can you clear your cache on your browser for me and just try one last time?

Jason

ribshaw
03-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the hard workJason,

I had to actually do some real work yesterday which was beyond terrible.

ribshaw
03-21-2013, 08:08 AM
That went through pretty quick on my end if that means anything.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 08:11 AM
You're welcome, ribshaw.
I'm only doing what anyone else'd do.

Just post any other issues in this thread.

Jason

scratchycat
03-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Really happy to see RS back up again!!! Thanks for all your help Poyol!!! I am sure many of you were working hard to get us back up and maybe it will remain stable but we have definitely ruffed some feathers!!!

path2prosperity
03-21-2013, 08:45 AM
I get the refresh your browser message before we can redirect you to RealScam message. I have emptied the cashe and tried again but it still comes up. Delighted with the good work that all of you are doing to get the site 100% again.

JCA777
03-21-2013, 08:50 AM
It's amazing to read all "hub bub" from ProSun supports accusing this site and its Admins of bringing it down. I will assume that it is not beyond the realm of possibility that the DDoS attack came from that direction. One of the hats I wear is a Police Chaplain. I regularly work with inmates in jail who accuse the police of being the reason they are in jail. I always ask the same question, "What did you DO that brought you here?" I always point them to personal responsibility. So, they come here to attack as if THIS were the reason they are losing money. Boggles one's mind!

GlimDropper
03-21-2013, 08:55 AM
I would like to take this occasion to publicly thank Jason (and Mr. P) for all they have done in the last day or so. And if I may say, Jason looks good in Moderator Jackboots.

Soapboxmom
03-21-2013, 09:00 AM
I would like to take this occasion to publicly thank Jason (and Mr. P) for all they have done in the last day or so. And if I may say, Jason looks good in Moderator Jackboots.

I want to second that. Welcome to our new admin and techie extraordinaire, Jason. We are thrilled to have you here!

Soapboxmom

Poyol
03-21-2013, 09:01 AM

Thanks Glim,

I couldn't have done it without the help I received from the nice gent.

Looking forward to working with you!

Jason

scratchycat
03-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Checking your browser before accessing www.realscam.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds...

DDoS protection by CloudFlare

That is the message I am getting and when I replied to a private msg, I had to click off and then back on - not sure if msg went through but I think so.

I forgot to congratulate you Jason on your new role as Administrator - Congratulations!!! You computer geek!! :RpS_smile: We can thank Banner's Broker for getting you over here!

Poyol
03-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Checking your browser before accessing www.realscam.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds...

DDoS protection by CloudFlare

That is the message I am getting and when I replied to a private msg, I had to click off and then back on - not sure if msg went through but I think so.

I forgot to congratulate you Jason on your new role as Administrator - Congratulations!!! You computer geek!! :RpS_smile: We can thank Banner's Broker for getting you over here!

Hi Sara,

Yeah, if you just wait 5 seconds it will take you through to the page you want to be on. It's just an extra security measure for now!

Thanks for the congrats, will strive to do all I can to help!

Jason

Wizzard7
03-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Glad to see things relatively back to normal!

Eddie Haskell
03-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Glad to see the site back up again. :RpS_smile: When I clicked on this thread just a minute or so ago it went to the same error messages I was getting yesterday. Kinda hit and miss right now but mostly hit so that is good and progress is being made.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Glad to see the site back up again. :RpS_smile: When I clicked on this thread just a minute or so ago it went to the same error messages I was getting yesterday. Kinda hit and miss right now but mostly hit so that is good and progress is being made.

Trying with what I've got.
Will update here with major announcements.

Jason

okosh
03-21-2013, 01:04 PM

Congrats Jason on being made admin :RpS_thumbsup:

Eddie Haskell
03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Trying with what I've got.
Will update here with major announcements.

Jason

Everybody appreciates the efforts no doubt. I am just glad there are some computer savy folks on board here that understand what they are working with. Thanks! :RpS_thumbup:

okosh
03-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Everybody appreciates the efforts no doubt. I am just glad there are some computer savy folks on board here that understand what they are working with. Thanks! :RpS_thumbup:

Oh to be young and know how all this stuff works...LOL....

Maybe when Jason is done fixing the forum he could teach me how to use this new phone I just got given....Called a "smart phone"...Should be called an "anti older person phone" IMO....

Poyol
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Can someone tell me the number of guests on the forum at this current time please.

Working from my phone and can only see so much!

path2prosperity
03-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Can someone tell me the number of guests on the forum at this current time please.

4members and 3 guests Jason

PPBlog
03-21-2013, 02:38 PM

As of 3:35 p.m. EDT U.S.A:

782 users online. 23 members and 759 guests

PPBlog

Poyol
03-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks, Judy.
Thanks, Patrick.

The most we had was 10k+ before security was in place.

Site us still slow but useable.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Jason

Eddie Haskell
03-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks, Judy.
Thanks, Patrick.

Site us still slow but useable.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Jason

The site is working as fast or faster than it was before on my end at least.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm using my phone. That could account for speed. Duh!

I did implement some caching that should speed things up.

Glad it's worked!

scratchycat
03-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks, Judy.
Thanks, Patrick.

Site is still slow but useable.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Jason

I just posted this Jason:

There are currently 777 users online. 22 members and 755 guests

Most users ever online was 10,775, Yesterday at 08:22 AM.

Seems to be working good, still checking browser but working.

Poyol
03-21-2013, 03:00 PM
If you message me your IPs I'll be able to bypass them through some of our security.

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Oh to be young and know how all this stuff works...LOL....

Maybe when Jason is done fixing the forum he could teach me how to use this new phone I just got given....Called a "smart phone"...Should be called an "anti older person phone" IMO....
Hi okosh,

I know what you mean, I bought the wife one last month because she lost her mobile phone and I did the usual calling the number to see if we could hear it ringing and couldn't she then informed me that the battery could be flat as it had been beeping that painful charge me tone!

She did try using the new phone but she kept scrolling too far or not enough to find her contacts, then she found the phone she had lost in a different handbag:pulling_hair_out:so she now has the original phone and is happy. So who has the new smartphone? I rest my case!

Note to Jason I have just tried to add a hyperlink and the page froze?

Just a quick pointer if any of you use a smartphone you can access RS via your phone scroll to the footer and select the dropdown menu --RS Main Style and choose between
-- Mobile Site Premium
-- Default Mobile Style
This will then enable you to view the site and read and answer posts via your smartphone!

Kind Regards
John.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Great stuff Jason. Banners Broker and other ponzis must be cursing the day they met you and you met Real Scam.

:throw_computer:

okosh
03-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi okosh,

I know what you mean, I bought the wife one last month because she lost her mobile phone and I did the usual calling the number to see if we could hear it ringing and couldn't she then informed me that the battery could be flat as it had been beeping that painful charge me tone!

She did try using the new phone but she kept scrolling too far or not enough to find her contacts, then she found the phone she had lost in a different handbag:pulling_hair_out:so she now has the original phone and is happy. So who has the new smartphone? I rest my case!

Just a quick pointer if any of you use a smartphone you can access RS via your phone scroll to the footer and select the dropdown menu --RS Main Style and choose between
-- Mobile Site Premium
-- Default Mobile Style
This will then enable you to view the site and read and answer posts via your smartphone!

Kind Regards
John.

Hi John,
Here in Aus the phone is free when you go onto a new phone contract....That's how I got the phone....Kid helping me in the store said you push this button for email, that button for shopping, this button for texting, that button for this, this button for that and here is the button for facebook....I then asked, "but is there a button for when I want to make a phone call??"....LOL....

okosh
03-21-2013, 06:50 PM
If you message me your IPs I'll be able to bypass them through some of our security.

Jason

You an admin now....You can see our IP's......I think mine changes every time I connect to the net since I'm on wireless.....Joolia hasn't given my area NBN yet...LOL...I can't even get broadband yet...

littleroundman
03-21-2013, 07:10 PM
You an admin now....You can see our IP's......I think mine changes every time I connect to the net since I'm on wireless.....Joolia hasn't given my area NBN yet...LOL...I can't even get broadband yet... ATM, all incoming logins are being re routed through Cloudfare as part of the DDoS protection, so we're only seeing Cloudfare I.P.s

Julie Diligent
03-21-2013, 07:28 PM

Hear, hear!

And I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Scam dot com and its owner, George 'The Scammers Best Friend' Dranichak, for spinelessly deleting their Banners Broker thread (among many, many others). Were it not for that, Jason wouldn't be here.

Nice one, George!

laidback
03-22-2013, 12:21 AM

Jason
Guess I'll just have to live with it. I'm on an aircard and every time I fire up it's a new IP. at least I can get in but it's slower than dumb Dora, ( you know, the girl that was so slo-o-o-w that she sat on a pin when she was 15, but didn't feel the p***k till she was 22...!)

Hypanor
03-22-2013, 03:41 AM
Working good for me now, and no Cloudfare this session?
Have been checking the site on and off during the day, but seems to be working at 'normal' pace for the moment. No bugs that I can see.

I don't understand the point of a DDoS on a site like this, what does it achieve? Some downtime for a day or three then life goes on as normal.
Presumably they were hoping the RS hosts would get annoyed, and boot the site off their servers.

Cloudfare isn't a cheap service - if RS needs contributions to help pay any costs, I'm sure there would be no shortage of people willing to donate a bit via Paypal (as long as this isn't some sort of scam!)...

Poyol
03-22-2013, 04:22 AM
Working good for me now, and no Cloudfare this session?
Have been checking the site on and off during the day, but seems to be working at 'normal' pace for the moment. No bugs that I can see.

I don't understand the point of a DDoS on a site like this, what does it achieve? Some downtime for a day or three then life goes on as normal.
Presumably they were hoping the RS hosts would get annoyed, and boot the site off their servers.

Cloudfare isn't a cheap service - if RS needs contributions to help pay any costs, I'm sure there would be no shortage of people willing to donate a bit via Paypal (as long as this isn't some sort of scam!)...

Hypanor,

Cloudflare is still protecting the site.
Just amended some security settings and some other things (not willing to go into here!) to allow for better navigation and more security.

Don't worry about Cloudflare being a scam - some of the big names use their services (Metallica) being one. Haha!

Jason

Nourjan
03-22-2013, 05:50 AM

(!)That is a bad choice for donation.Don't you know that paypal is terrible for online transaction?Donations should be made to either STP,Liberty Reserve or the very least Payza.Should Realscam wisen up and accept bitcoin, that would be good as well.Of course you need send your notarised id, fingerprints and signature and give realscam access to your bank accounts and credit cards in order for Realscam to check if you can afford to donate.((!))

Oh yeah , congrats to Poyol for being made admin.

Poyol
03-22-2013, 05:56 AM
(!)That is a bad choice for donation.Don't you know that paypal is terrible for online transaction?Donations should be made to either STP,Liberty Reserve or the very least Payza.Should Realscam wisen up and accept bitcoin, that would be good as well.Of course you need send your notarised id, fingerprints and signature and give realscam access to your bank accounts and credit cards in order for Realscam to check if you can afford to donate.((!))

Oh yeah , congrats to Poyol for being made admin.

Thanks, Nourjan!

I'll try to do you all proud.

I've got an open door, anyone with any question/queries let me know.

Jason

scratchycat
03-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Jason, I just logged in and it is showing these figures:

There are currently 1177 users online. 14 members and 1163 guests - 7:41 am CST March 22, 2013

Most users ever online was 10,775, 03-20-2013 at 06:22 AM.

So we are still getting some heavy traffic but happy that due to your efforts it is still up and going.

Poyol
03-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Jason, I just logged in and it is showing these figures:

There are currently 1177 users online. 14 members and 1163 guests - 7:41 am CST March 22, 2013

Most users ever online was 10,775, 03-20-2013 at 06:22 AM.

So we are still getting some heavy traffic but happy that due to your efforts it is still up and going.

Not much else I can at the moment.
I am awaiting some of the other Admins to come online.

Thanks for being patient! :)

Jason

path2prosperity
03-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Not much else I can at the moment.
I am awaiting some of the other Admins to come online.

Thanks for being patient! :)

Jason

Have you any idea why some users see 700+ users online but my screen shows a maximum of 5 members and two guests at the same which they report their findings? I have looked each time somebody says that there are more and each time my screen shows only a few.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-22-2013, 01:23 PM
May be wrong, but I think you are looking at the number of people on THIS thread at the bottom of the page. To get the number for the whole site you need to go to

http://www.realscam.com/forum.php http://www.realscam.com/forum.php

Poyol
03-22-2013, 01:25 PM
LORM is correct!

path2prosperity
03-22-2013, 02:29 PM
May be wrong, but I think you are looking at the number of people on THIS thread at the bottom of the page. To get the number for the whole site you need to go to

http://www.realscam.com/forum.php http://www.realscam.com/forum.php

Thanks LORM.

Today's news is very encouraging.

There are currently 1269 users online. 26 members and 1243 guests

laidback
03-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Ah-h-h-h-h! Now that's the Realscam I know and love. pageloads and login speed back to normal for me now. Good Job, Jason and all involved! Take some "attaboys" outta petty cash...!

Poyol
03-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Ah-h-h-h-h! Now that's the Realscam I know and love. pageloads and login speed back to normal for me now. Good Job, Jason and all involved! Take some "attaboys" outta petty cash...!

Welcome!
I've given myself a pay rise already!
10 Realscam.com Blind Network Panels per hour!
;)

Jason

littleroundman
03-22-2013, 07:14 PM

If you only knew how "petty" the REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) petty cash really is

laidback
03-22-2013, 07:47 PM
If you only knew how "petty" the REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) petty cash really is

Certainly can't be any more petty than it's detractors...;-)

scratchycat
03-23-2013, 08:53 AM

Could it be a little like those bitcoins that are non existent?? Well, in case people actually believe in bitcoins - the pay on RS is the results you get from participating, making the air a little fresher!

grumpyoldfart
03-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Could it be a little like those bitcoins that are non existent?? Well, in case people actually believe in bitcoins - the pay on RS is the results you get from participating, making the air a little fresher!
Hi,

I don't know why RS doesn't have some adds on the site ie; Google Adsense or even a donate button because I am sure it would be viable due to the visitor numbers to the website.

Excluding those from the dos attack.

Kind Regards
John.

Poyol
03-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi,

I don't know why RS doesn't have some adds on the site ie; Google Adsense or even a donate button because I am sure it would be viable due to the visitor numbers to the website.

Kind Regards
John.

Something that could be discussed, will put it to the staff.

There are reasons as to why there aren't ads I'll get the official answer off Heather!

Jason

Poyol
03-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi John,

The problem with revenue creation through adverts is that we'd have to register as a business or company which means taxes!

Jason

ribshaw
03-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Hi John,

The problem with revenue creation through adverts is that we'd have to register as a business or company which means taxes!

Jason

How about some online opportunities, double cycle Forex affiliate founder pre-launch is probably the way to go. The numbers look impressive and no risk of loss.

grumpyoldfart
03-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi John,

Jason
Hi Jason,

You can register with google adsense or other advertiser as an individual and yes you would have to declare any income, but it must cost money to host this website and the costs will increase as more bandwidth and server hard drive space is needed.

I would be happy for you to put my adsense adds on the website and to share the revenue 50/50?

John.

ribshaw
03-23-2013, 05:39 PM
I was thinking a tip jar or something of that order may be helpful to defray some of the costs.

Poyol
03-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Hi Jason,

You can register with google adsense or other advertiser as an individual and yes you would have to declare any income, but it must cost money to host this website and the costs will increase as more bandwidth and server hard drive space is needed.

I would be happy for you to put my adsense adds on the website and to share the revenue 50/50?

John.

I will put your ideas forward.

A donate button sounds good, but we would have to register as a 501(c)3 (I think it would be a 3!) and that can be costly.

Thanks for your support, guys!

Jason

Soapboxmom
03-23-2013, 06:23 PM
I will encourage the owner to read this thread. Lots of tough decisions to make to be sure!

grumpyoldfart
03-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Its just been announced by soapboxmum that the website has been moved to a different server at godaddy.com why?

Is it because of more bandwidth or server space?

I have tried to make a post in announcements but I can only assume that only admins can post as I had the following message when I tried to post.

grumpyoldfart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I also note that this seems to be unknown by payol as his post seems to imply that he had no prior knowledge of the migration to the new server?

Regards
GOF.

Soapboxmom
03-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Only Mods and Admins can post an announcement.

The owner got an e-mail about the site being migrated to another server. That was a pleasant surprise and I would say quite a worthy response to the ridiculous DDoS attack launched by a scammer last week.

I want to recognize Go Daddy for the exceptional service we have always gotten at such a reasonable price. So much for the months of various scammers threatening RS.

Poyol
03-24-2013, 12:44 PM

The owner got an e-mail about the site being migrated to another server. That was a pleasant surprise and I would say quite a worthy response to the ridiculous DDoS attack launched by a scammer last week.

I want to recognize Go Daddy for the exceptional service we have always gotten at such a reasonable price. So much for the months of various scammers threatening RS.

Nice to hear they've been proactive!

I will send you a message, H.

Jason

scratchycat
03-24-2013, 01:50 PM

So does this mean (hopefully) we will be less likely to receive future attacks? Thanks GOF for asking and thanks SBM for giving us the information.

Poyol
03-25-2013, 06:40 AM
So does this mean (hopefully) we will be less likely to receive future attacks? Thanks GOF for asking and thanks SBM for giving us the information.

Hi Sarah,

Not any less likely, but hopefully more likely to not suffer (as much) from them.
We have the security in place to deal with these attacks now.

Jason

Hypanor
03-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Its just been announced by soapboxmum that the website has been moved to a different server at godaddy.com why?

It's not uncommon for a host to move sites around on their server farms unrequested (assuming it was?) - its happened to my low-key sites a number of times. The usual reason is ageing hardware / better underlying services / site requirements (in RS case, DDoS mitigation) or some obscure reason where they don't let on why.

okosh
03-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Hi Jason,

John.

No offense John but this is the worst idea I ever seen.....

scratchycat
03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
My 2-cents worth, keep things the way they are otherwise we wind up like some other 'advertising boards' and join the scammers we are trying to expose. I would be in favor of a 'donate' button but if that causes problems, remain 'as is'. MHO

Poyol
03-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Advertisement in itself is not scamming - just utilising blank space on a website to cover costs.

If we were advertising for Talk Gold-esque adverts then we'd be hypocritical - usual adverts for legitimate products aren't that bad.
I like the idea of adverts for non-logged in members - but obviously we'll need to discuss that in the back office!

Jason

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 09:31 AM
No offense John but this is the worst idea I ever seen.....

Hi okosh,

Sorry you feel that way as it was just a suggestion!

I have come to the conclusion that this website prefers its members identities to remain behind usernames, a bit like a secret society only open to people who have an axe to grind?

GOF.

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 09:36 AM
My 2-cents worth, keep things the way they are otherwise we wind up like some other 'advertising boards' and join the scammers we are trying to expose. I would be in favor of a 'donate' button but if that causes problems, remain 'as is'. MHO

Hi Scratchycat,

Another cop out?

GOF

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Advertisement in itself is not scamming - just utilising blank space on a website to cover costs.

If we were advertising for Talk Gold-esque adverts then we'd be hypocritical - usual adverts for legitimate products aren't that bad.
I like the idea of adverts for non-logged in members - but obviously we'll need to discuss that in the back office!

Jason

Hi Jason,

A young man who doesn't hide behind his username and has some good ideas!

John. PS Read your message then deleted.

littleroundman
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
AHA !!!

THAT'S why you call yourself "grumpyoldfart"

I don't know about where you are, John, but here, it's called "freedom of speech" or being allowed to have an opinion.

A member expressing his or her opinion that site advertising is not an idea with which he/she agrees does NOT require justification to another member or deserve to be called a "cop out" or any other derogatory term.

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 09:45 AM
AHA !!!

THAT'S why you call yourself "grumpyoldfart"

I don't know about where you are, John, but here, it's called "freedom of speech" or being allowed to have an opinion.

A member expressing his or her opinion that site advertising is not an idea with which he/she agrees does NOT require justification to another member or deserve to be called a "cop out" or any other derogatory term.

Hi Fatty,

A cop out means and stands for the status quo, I other words no change and its not a derogatory term where as **** you is.

GOF

scratchycat
03-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Hi Scratchycat,

Another cop out?

GOF

No, Sweetie! Not a cop out but I will stay out of administration and just be a member, I already have enough to administrate and need no further obligations! :RpS_smile:

I will be just fine with whatever the admins decide to do, they are running this show, I just participate a bit. My point was and I didn't want to say it - not another Adlandpro. For a short time, being on a site that allowed ads and being an admin, I found out quickly I could not filter all the incoming spam and ads I would not allow. The only ads on my website are the ones I post and I like it that way. However, one of them may be deleted if they don't come up with a better resolution than I am being offered!!

littleroundman
03-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi Fatty,

A cop out means and stands for the status quo, I other words no change and its not a derogatory term where as **** you is.

GOF

So, how is that Nobel Prize for literature application going ??

Soapboxmom
03-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi okosh,

I have come to the conclusion that this website prefers its members identities to remain behind usernames, a bit like a secret society only open to people who have an axe to grind?

GOF.
I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth. I won in Summary Judgment when Tim Darnell made his bull run at me and it shut down his scam. Don Allen Holbrook was laughed out of court in round one for jurisdictional issues.

The point being it is very expensive and time consuming to deal with these buffoons. So, why would anyone put themselves in a position they would have to? I certainly never had an axe to grind. I genuinely wanted to help the victims and see that others were not hurt. Our family helped one victim go to court, took in another victim whose story is all over this website (http://www.realscam.com/f9/devastating-effects-mlm-316/#post7466) and continues to do what we can in service to others. The true victims are in my heart always!

Soapboxmom

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 09:58 AM
No, Sweetie! Not a cop out but I will stay out of administration and just be a member, I already have enough to administrate and need no further obligations! :RpS_smile:

I will be just fine with whatever the admins decide to do, they are running this show, I just participate a bit. My point was and I didn't want to say it - not another Adlandpro. For a short time, being on a site that allowed ads and being an admin, I found out quickly I could not filter all the incoming spam and ads I would not allow. The only ads on my website are the ones I post and I like it that way. However, one of them may be deleted if they don't come up with a better resolution than I am being offered!!

Hi Scratchycat,

I know where you are coming from with this and I totally agree with you, but if the owners/admins of RS use Google Adsense they can filter out or specify the type of adds google would place on the website.

Kind Regards
John.

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 10:14 AM
I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth. I won in Summary Judgment when Tim Darnell made his bull run at me and it shut down his scam. Don Allen Holbrook was laughed out of court in round one for jurisdictional issues.

The point being it is very expensive and time consuming to deal with these buffoons. So, why would anyone put themselves in a position they would have to? I certainly never had an axe to grind. I genuinely wanted to help the victims and see that others were not hurt. Our family helped one victim go to court, took in another victim whose story is all over this website (http://www.realscam.com/f9/devastating-effects-mlm-316/#post7466) and continues to do what we can in service to others. The true victims are in my heart always!

Soapboxmom

Hi Soapboxmom,

Thanks for telling me the reason why you like users to be anonymous, I have visited the link and I can understand your concerns about MLM but they can't all be bad?

Note to Jason, every time I click on reply with quote it takes me to the login page? I have to refresh the page a couple of times also when I click post it takes me to the login page so I have to refresh the browser again, I am using Firefox.

Kind Regards
John.

grumpyoldfart
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
So, how is that Nobel Prize for literature application going ??

Hi littleroundman,

Sorry :butt_kisser:I don't kiss ass often but this is one of those occasions.

Regards
John.

Poyol
03-27-2013, 11:23 AM
GOF,

Is it working better now?

Jason

path2prosperity
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi littleroundman,

Sorry :butt_kisser:I don't kiss ass often but this is one of those occasions.

Regards
John.

I think it is a precedent for you GOF.

Poyol
03-27-2013, 11:36 AM
If anyone's been experiencing 'slow Internet' today this could be why: BBC News - Global internet slows after 'biggest attack in history' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21954636)

Soapboxmom
03-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi Soapboxmom,

Thanks for telling me the reason why you like users to be anonymous, I have visited the link and I can understand your concerns about MLM but they can't all be bad?

Kind Regards
John.
Since I know 97% of MLMers lose money, then I would say it is really that bad. The money all trickles up to the founders and the select few. The compensation plans dictate these horrific losses must occur. I want to see MLM abolished.

Glad you asked! My best to everyone here who contributes!

path2prosperity
03-27-2013, 12:14 PM
I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth.

Soapboxmom

I used my real name when I signed up with my first ISP, so I am sticking to my story that it is true.

BoggyBoy Fiedur's lawyers sent me a threatening letter to the address which I gave him and he used my correct name. Lawyers who act for Adlandpro have my address. You have phoned me on my home phone so you know that and so has GOF. Jason phones me on my home and my mobile now and again.

Some pimp named "buster" traced me and my advertising back to an advertisement which I placed in Wireless World in 1972 and he claimed that he had caught me out lying about the fact I used to be the owner and Managing Director of an employment agency in fashionable Knightsbridge.

Not much point in changing that story now.

Poyol
03-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I used my real name when I signed up with my first ISP, so I am sticking to my story that it is true.

BoggyBoy Fiedur's lawyers sent me a threatening letter to the address which I gave him and he used my correct name. Lawyers who act for Adlandpro have my address. You have phoned me on my home phone so you know that and so has GOF. Jason phones me on my home and my mobile now and again.

Some pimp named "buster" traced me and my advertisinh back to an advertisement in Wireless World in 1972 and he claimed that he had caught me out lying about the fact I used to be the owner and Managing Director of an employment agency in fashionable Knightsbridge.

Not much point in changing that story now.

I've seen a few of your advertisements in New Scientist 1988.
It's a great thing the Internet!

Jason

path2prosperity
03-27-2013, 12:30 PM
I've seen a few of your advertisements in New Scientist 1988.
It's a great thing the Internet!

Jason

I must see if I can find any that I placed in Nature. Not many people get their names published in Nature or The Financial Times. I advertised in Nature so I paid for that privilege but the Financial Times commented on me once and they said "Judy Hortin, probably the best known supplier of electronic engineers in the country. MORE"

Here is your empirical evidence that I am a "has been" boys and girls

okosh
03-27-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi okosh,

GOF.

John,

I am not anonymous....Far from it....Most people know my real name and where I live....

We all have an axe to grind.....We all sick and tired of seeing innocent people scammed in the programs discussed here.....
Only people like Finix see that as a bad thing....

path2prosperity
03-27-2013, 08:16 PM
John,

I am not anonymous....Far from it....Most people know my real name and where I live....

I know your name but is the mug shot that goes with that name the real you?

okosh
03-27-2013, 09:09 PM
I know your name but is the mug shot that goes with that name the real you?

What mug shot??....And b4 you post anything foolish Judy be advised that I live in Australia and have never owned a passport....So I have never been to the USA the UK or anywhere else outside of Australia....

And yes I know all about the person by the exact same name who was recently extradited from the USA and now sits in jail on remand awaiting trial on the mainland...

path2prosperity
03-28-2013, 05:27 AM
What mug shot??....And b4 you post anything foolish Judy be advised that I live in Australia and have never owned a passport....So I have never been to the USA the UK or anywhere else outside of Australia....

And yes I know all about the person by the exact same name who was recently extradited from the USA and now sits in jail on remand awaiting trial on the mainland...

A bloke with all his hair! Keep your hair on mate!

Look after yourself! I made the mistake of reading a Bill Bryson novel about all the things that can eat you or killl you in the Land of OZ before going to sleep. That was enough to scare me rigid so it looks as if I will not be shaking hands with you in the near future!.

:brokenheart:

path2prosperity
03-28-2013, 05:55 AM
April Fools Day on Monday! Do we have an April Fool icon?

We were all kids who indulged in lavatory humour once but "The Little Boy of Venice" is definately rated as fine art.

My brother always created the best cat and dog turd sculptures which I have seen to amuse his kid sister for April Fools Day. How I miss him and his art work!

Wizzard7
03-30-2013, 09:02 AM
So, you are telling me that it doesn't take over 2 weeks to migrate servers, as in the ProSun servers?? Amazing!!!!

ribshaw
03-30-2013, 09:36 AM
So, you are telling me that it doesn't take over 2 weeks to migrate servers, as in the ProSun servers?? Amazing!!!!

DUH, the servers are on a "Slow boat to China", it's not like in the movies where you just flip a switch.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Urgh. I like the protection against DDoS that we have now, but I'm gritting my teeth dealing with some of the ways it behaves. Any decent-sized exposure posting I make apparently overloads the connection briefly, and it cannot tell the difference between clicking "go advanced" with material already in the input box, and clicking "submit." The system thought that the post I hadn't sent yet was already sent, thanks to the overload when I switched it to advanced to keep links of being covered up by the page titles.

Poyol
04-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Urgh. I like the protection against DDoS that we have now, but I'm gritting my teeth dealing with some of the ways it behaves. Any decent-sized exposure posting I make apparently overloads the connection briefly, and it cannot tell the difference between clicking "go advanced" with material already in the input box, and clicking "submit." The system thought that the post I hadn't sent yet was already sent, thanks to the overload when I switched it to advanced to keep links of being covered up by the page titles.

Have made some amendments, Prof.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jason

scratchycat
04-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Are we still under attack? Same ones or new?

Soapboxmom
04-09-2013, 02:27 PM
The scammers are always looking for ways to silence critics. Wish them luck!

scratchycat
04-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Well, I will wish them luck but sure would like to catch the suckers!!

laidback
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
The scammers are always looking for ways to silence critics. Wish them luck!

I shall wish them luck...remembering that there are two basic kinds of luck to wish upon someone...!

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2013, 08:34 AM
It appears that RS has a trojan. The filestore72.info redirect is in full force.

ribshaw
04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
It appears that RS has a trojan. The filestore72.info redirect is in full force.

ProfHenry, I had a Facebook friend report the following to me:

It was difficult, but not impossible, to get on the site yesterday - sometimes got an error 404 message - but today it is impossible. What pops up instead is this "File72" thing, which offers me a download - which i don't want - and then tells me I may have won an iphone

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I know. The way around it is to approach the site from your bookmarks or favorites, rather than a search page. This particular trojan seems to target Vbulletin-using sites, from what I've read about it, altering a file governing interactions with search engines.

Poyol
04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
I know. The way around it is to approach the site from your bookmarks or favorites, rather than a search page. This particular trojan seems to target Vbulletin-using sites, from what I've read about it, altering a file governing interactions with search engines.

Working on it as we speak.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Jason

Wizzard7
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Poyol, we know you are working on it. You have some hard taskmasters!!! :)

scratchycat
04-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Wizzard, can you just wave that magic wand of yours and make these hackers go away!!?!!! I am really getting tired of seeing that error message... Sorry, Poyol and admins, just thought a little magic couldn't hurt. :RpS_smile:

Poyol
04-17-2013, 09:48 AM
No worries.
We need all the help we can at the moment.

It's more stable than it's been in a week or so though - so I've got my hopes up a little.

Jason

grumpyoldfart
04-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi,

This seems to be happening on a regular basis as I was unable to access rs yesterday even the cloud redirect couldn't connect me, I can only assume that there are some people out there that do not like what rs is doing!

I don't suppose that there is anyway to avert attacks in the future as this stems from computer users who do not have any virus protection on their computers or if they do they don't run virus scans often enough, I run a scan every month and I would do this more often but a full virus scan takes 2 days to complete.:pulling_hair_out:

A lot of computer users are oblivious to whats on their hard drive so have trojans and down loaders plus other malware picked up when they visit websites, these malicious programs allow anyone to use their computer as a bot or robot to be used for Ddos attacks. If anyone can't afford a good antivius program microsoft does a very good free one you can download from Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/security-essentials-download) just click on the Download Now button and then select your operating system ie; windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8 etc.

:RpS_thumbsup: I have found it easy to use and I am happy to recommend it to anyone who hasn't got an anti virus protection or can't afford one, I now use kaperski anti virus as it comes free with barclays bank and is the only reason I have changed from the microsoft virus protection.

Regards
GOF.

Poyol
04-17-2013, 11:09 AM
There are certain solutions we're looking into to resolve this issue.

But in the long run, if someone wants to take us down for a while they'll be able to if they have a big enough wallet.
Usually it's computer users that aren't necessarily members of Realscam; they're infected with a RAT/DoS controller - so the master puppeteer can tell the sites to all try to access Realscam at the same time.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Jason

grumpyoldfart
04-17-2013, 11:16 AM

But in the long run, if someone wants to take us down for a while they'll be able to if they have a big enough wallet.
Usually it's computer users that aren't necessarily members of Realscam; they're infected with a RAT/DoS controller - so the master puppeteer can tell the sites to all try to access Realscam at the same time.

Jason

Hi Jason,

There is no need to apologise, and I am sorry if my post seemed to be aimed at rs members! It was intended to be useful for any users or visitors to the rs website.

Kind Regards
John.

Soapboxmom
04-17-2013, 11:28 AM
The scammers that attack us are sinking their own ship. More hits keeps our threads at the top of Google search pages. And, they have been sending out e-mails inviting readers here. Quite a brilliant tactic I would say!

path2prosperity
04-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi,

This seems to be happening on a regular basis as I was unable to access rs yesterday even the cloud redirect couldn't connect me, I can only assume that there are some people out there that do not like what rs is doing!

Regards
GOF.I have got my better computer in for service. I ran all my diagnostics before I took it in and they showed no threats. I have not asked Digitech to run the complete virus test (which you say takes two days.) They have done that two day thing sometimes.

It would help if you or somebody could explain any new threats that are associated with DDOS attacks. I do not understand these automatic downloaders that people talk about now. I run Spybot Search and Destroy every day and I thought that cleared sites trying to download most things.

I did not understand the information about a 72 something which started to appear on RS.

If somebody could help me to formulate some intelligent questions about visiting sites under ddos attacks for the senior software engineer, it would be deeply appreciated. The machine has not been to the workshop for over a year and there was even more cat hair, dust and grease in the works than usual because of the final building work. I know it is inadvisable to remove the covers before all the dust has settled after sanding.

path2prosperity
04-17-2013, 03:58 PM
I use Winaso registry cleaner which is the only one which Digitech says is compatible with their security software. I know that some registry cleaners can cause more problems. Please could somebody tell me if they have encountered any with Winaso? (http://www.winaso.com/)

It does remove things that are too technical for me but I would like to ask my systems people if any of you techies think it is better not to use it.

scratchycat
04-17-2013, 04:20 PM

Jason

So most of those over 2,000 "guests" are possibly robots attacking??? Well if it keeps the ratings up, guess we will win in the long run. Still think you need to check out Matt Barrie at Freelancer.com - he learned this while still in college, now he has his clones working for him.

If I am "off base" admins, you can remove the names...

okosh
04-26-2013, 04:10 AM
I'm guessing it's broken cos I haven't seen an email from realscam to tell me of new posts in threads I'm subscribed to since...well weeks now....
Or is the realscam email addy still at the repair shop and they waiting on parts??....

Soapboxmom
04-26-2013, 07:13 AM
We are always tinkering. I will check with our 3 tech guys as I am not allowed to play too much in the admin panel.

okosh
04-26-2013, 01:46 PM
We are always tinkering. I will check with our 3 tech guys as I am not allowed to play too much in the admin panel.

Thanks....

scratchycat
04-26-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm guessing it's broken cos I haven't seen an email from realscam to tell me of new posts in threads I'm subscribed to since...well weeks now....
Or is the realscam email addy still at the repair shop and they waiting on parts??....

Nor have I except for JBP, it seems to me no one is posting in our subscribed threads...

JustTooMuchTime
04-26-2013, 04:20 PM
I've keep getting redirected when I visit RealScam - not always, but I'd say more than 60% of the time - and it doesn't happen on any other sites. Here's what I get redirected to:

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg536/Paul_Schlegel/RealScam%20Attack/Redirected-to_zpsf218d250.jpg (http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/Paul_Schlegel/media/RealScam%20Attack/Redirected-to_zpsf218d250.jpg.html)

JustTooMuchTime
04-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Here's a possible solution to the redirect problem. Same problem as I showed above an was happening as recently as 4 days ago:

http://www.webhostchat.co.uk/business-technical-advice/29421-fix-vbulletin-redirecting-filestore72-info-url123-info-etc-redirect-google.html#post267672

Poyol
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Redirect should be fixed now.
If there are any more issues you are having please update this thread.

Jason

Poyol
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Just a head up on the LINK IN MY SIGNATURE!

Last and only time I will mention it!

Jason

scratchycat
05-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Anyway you can set it up to use PayPal? I tried to contribute but it did not accept my zip code. Thanks for all your help here and you should be able to rewarded for it.

Poyol
05-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Just use:

90027 or 90210 for the zip.
It should use PayPal by default!

Jason

Poyol
05-02-2013, 09:07 AM
First donation received.

Thank you, Sara!
The IT helper will be surprised when he receives his bottle!

Jason

Poyol
05-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Second donation received from the owner of Realscam!
We're nearly there - at this rate I'll be able to get myself a doughnut as well as the IT helper's bottle!

Haha!

Jason

ProfHenryHiggins
09-18-2013, 10:20 AM
The redirect to filestore72.info is back and causing havoc again.

Fendaril
09-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Second donation received from the owner of Realscam!
We're nearly there - at this rate I'll be able to get myself a doughnut as well as the IT helper's bottle!

Haha!

Jason

Rich man you are.

Poyol
09-18-2013, 04:45 PM
The redirect to filestore72.info is back and causing havoc again.

I will look into that almost instantly!

Rich man you are.

Oh, I wish!

ProfHenryHiggins
09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't know what's going on, but the redirect just happened again a few minutes ago.

It also occurred on a computer in a newsroom (at work) yesterday, after I'd spoken with LRM via private message here.

The thread which it triggered on was http://www.realscam.com/f42/cash-gifting-legitimate-safe-under-any-circumstances-2588/ if that helps track it down.

Fendaril
09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I get a weird redirect message when i try to log in.

JustTooMuchTime
09-21-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm still getting the popup as of today.

If I enter RealScam directly I don't get it.
But if I come to RealScam via Google search I get it.

littleroundman
09-21-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm still getting the popup as of today.

If I enter RealScam directly I don't get it.
But if I come to RealScam via Google search I get it.

That and about eleventy two and a half other hacking / spamming / redirecting / DDoS / hijack / server attacks are being attended to as we speak.

As has been said before, we must be doing SOMETHING right

ProfHenryHiggins
09-22-2013, 12:54 AM
That and about eleventy two and a half other hacking / spamming / redirecting / DDoS / hijack / server attacks are being attended to as we speak.

Well, if it's the cash gifters behind the hacks, as opposed to Ponzi players, it will get worse. I've started preparing exposures for Better To Gift, Kindred Hearts, The Money Tree Club, Blessing Hands Club, and The Biggest Gifting Community pyramid schemes.

JustTooMuchTime
09-22-2013, 01:05 AM

Ah. OK. I had the idea that we were supposed to post stuff here about what we were experiencing.

littleroundman
09-22-2013, 01:54 AM
Ah. OK. I had the idea that we were supposed to post stuff here about what we were experiencing.

Can we ask that members please continue to do so.

We can't promise instant action, but we will and do act as soon as is practically possible.

Poyol
09-22-2013, 05:24 AM
We are working on it.
I'm bloody tired though - so it may take longer than normal!

Keep doing what you do best, guys!

Fendaril
09-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Unpaid administrators.

When does your payment come? :(

okosh
09-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Unpaid administrators.

Every time there is an attack....In this game payment comes as a badge of honor....

GlimDropper
09-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Unpaid administrators.

Our payment comes from this forum and all it's members and it comes each and every day. Look at how many people there are who have joined this site and spend some measure of their spare time trying to help people. It's a little amazing when you think of it in those terms, we started this ball going but you fine folks are rolling with it, talk about amplification of effort.

We have five people keeping this forum running and several hundred people working to a goal, making sure the truth gets out there about people who lie for a living. All of you, each and every one of you, when you add to this effort make our effort worthwhile. We threw a pebble in the water and you fine folks are the waves that have been growing both in number and magnitude ever since. We appreciate your thanks but it's more important for you all to know that we appreciate you.

Poyol
09-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Couldn't have said it better, Glim!

NikSam
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
sadly enough, i belive big amount of the user base will be gone after BB gets nailed.

i will miss BB.

NikSam
11-18-2013, 10:58 AM
So nobody is trying to fix this filestore72.info infection of VBSEO plugin here?

It's been months.

RealScam is loosing postions in google searches as a result, and people who come here for the first time from google redirected
to spam place - nice introduction.

Poyol
12-06-2013, 03:12 PM
I've a real job which I do to pay the bills. When I've got time this weekend I'll fix it. I'll take a pay cut from Realscam wage for the inconvenience.

I'll sort it this weekend.

Soapboxmom
12-06-2013, 03:22 PM
The owner was messing with it a while back and I think it is fixed. But, there are plenty of amusing things for us to do in the back office. Let me know if you guys see anything that needs attention!

okosh
12-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Let me know if you guys see anything that needs attention!

I did mention the email notification not working....That was in April and it;s still not been fixed....
http://www.realscam.com/f24/merged-attacks-realscam-com-2232/index5.html#post52830

I really wasn't that naughty so if I continue to be a good boy can it please be fixed soon??....

Poyol
12-07-2013, 04:02 AM
I did mention the email notification not working....That was in April and it;s still not been fixed....
http://www.realscam.com/f24/merged-attacks-realscam-com-2232/index5.html#post52830

I really wasn't that naughty so if I continue to be a good boy can it please be fixed soon??....

I'll fix it today, Okosh.

ribshaw
12-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Glad to have you back Poyol!!!

Eddie Haskell
12-07-2013, 09:51 AM
When I come to the site I have to log in twice for some reason. The first time it wont let me in. This happened shortly after a bunch of attacks here so it may be by design I dont know. Its not a big deal but just wanted to let you all know. Thanks.

scratchycat
12-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I'll fix it today, Okosh.

Please add me to the list. The only thread I get notifications from is Ribshaw's Romance Scams.

Yes, welcome back Jason.

JustTooMuchTime
12-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Just keeping this updated for whenever there's time. Got the file72 when I go to the following pages via Google search:

Web Fortune Vault Scam Or Legit? - Blogs - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. (http://www.realscam.com/blogs/justtoomuchtime/242-web-fortune-vault-scam-legit.html)
Web Fortune Master Warning - Blogs - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. (http://www.realscam.com/blogs/justtoomuchtime/235-web-fortune-master-warning.html)

Soapboxmom
12-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Just keeping this updated for whenever there's time. Got the file72 when I go to the following pages via Google search:

Web Fortune Vault Scam Or Legit? - Blogs - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. (http://www.realscam.com/blogs/justtoomuchtime/242-web-fortune-vault-scam-legit.html)
Web Fortune Master Warning - Blogs - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. (http://www.realscam.com/blogs/justtoomuchtime/235-web-fortune-master-warning.html)
Thanks for the heads up. I am getting it too. <sigh>

okosh
12-26-2013, 04:46 PM
BUMP!!!.....

Fendaril
12-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Is anyone else getting a redirect URL thing?

laidback
12-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Is anyone else getting a redirect URL thing?OH! That's what it is!! I thought my computer had developed ADHD...!!!