PDA

View Full Version : Email - Am I going to be rich?

Poyol
04-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Sent: 13 April 2013 23:42:43
To: jason-clark@outlook.com

Dear Elect,

I got your email contact through foreign search.My name is Mrs Christabel Brown Davis From Canada the wife of the late Mr Jackson Davis ,When my husband was alive he deposited $8.5million with Malaysia .bank.I have breast Cancer and the doctor treating me announce to me that i will last a period of seven months I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and i don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. i grew up as an orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of god is maintained... am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.I want you to use the money to build orphanage home and take care of the less privileged once.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the bank in Malaysia and i will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein.Also i want you to go to the bank manager one on one to meet them for the claim because i don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund i need you to go and see with your eyes. Hoping to receive your reply.
Contact me with this my private email: mrschristabelbrown@o2.pl

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Christabel Brown Davis
Reply only to my alternative email address ( mrschristabelbrown@o2.pl )

Should I help her out, guys?
:RpS_wink:

Poyol
04-15-2013, 04:07 AM
So,

Husband deposited $8 million into a Malaysian bank account
Lady is Canadian
Has a POLISH email address
163.com IP address is originating from CHINA
Ask me to reply via an o2 email address (which is English)

Something doesn't quite add up here.

Jason

NikSam
04-15-2013, 04:42 AM
go for it, sounds like a great deal.
once in lifetime opportunity.

"All Nigerian princes running away from me for some reason, maybe my police uniform is dirty or smelly."

littleroundman
04-15-2013, 04:43 AM
Something doesn't quite add up here.

Only ONE thing ???

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-15-2013, 05:21 AM
One day I added up the total money offered to me by various widows, and other beneficiaries of deceased millionaires who had sent emails to me that day. If I recall the total was over a quarter of a million dollars - and that was just the emails received on one day.

Pity they are scams. With all those "altruistic benefactors" out there, I could give up the day job. lol

Hypanor
04-15-2013, 05:36 AM
If you have a spare hour or 10 to kill, join this site (http://www.thescambaiter.com/) (its free) for a good laugh. The scammers become the scammed.
They had one scammer hooked on 6 baits, that was going on for well over a year. Hilarious!

Soapboxmom
04-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Hahaha!!! I get those by the boatload. I could have raked in multi-billions if I had just responded. What was I thinking????