PDA

View Full Version : Is this legal? www.goldcoders.com

HYIP=SCAM
04-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Where do I even begin.. www.goldcoders.com (http://www.goldcoders.com/)

NikSam
04-13-2013, 09:47 AM
It's hard to argue if tools which made to defraud but also can be used for legal reason's are illegal.

Most jurisdictions will not be able to punish someone who is producing software which might be used for crime.
And owners of goldcoders and various other HYIP scripts sites are hiding no less than HYIPs themselves.

Same rules: offshore hostings, anonymous owners, AntiDDOS privacy protected tunnels, only anonymous offshore methods of payment

path2prosperity
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
This is a million dollar question.

How many of the ponzis use goldcoders script? One programmer produced a very good original. I am not sure if it was Krimm's programmer or Nickers Smirnow's. His name escapes me but he did contact me once to ask if I would publish the fact that he had been vindicated. I did not feel happy vouching for a business man in Eastern Europe. However I am pretty sure that, that particular programmer was awarded a large sum of money to cover his work for either Krimm, Smirnow or ANOther. Who was it? I have a feeling that "okosh" or some of the others who were TalkGold naysayers will be able to shed some light on it. I was surprised because I think he was from Eastern Europe.

Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro is reputed to employ a very talented Eastern European programmer. His picture is and some of his details are available to Polish speakers. I have the man's mugshot somewhere, if anybody wants to see it.

There was another very good script written by a programmer called "kriss." Vee and Mara spoke about this script which they claimed was designed for real business and infinately better than anything from goldcoders. An ex ASA mod known as "oldpossum" gave the impression that it is now in the hands of the owner of History Ads (http://www.realscam.com/f11/pimp-list-name-shame-your-favourite-scam-promoters-2206/index2.html#post51930) who could be running a con which could burgeon into something big. On the other hand the man could be a genuine business man. YOU DECIDE!

It was hard to follow the story as a lot of it was deleted very quickly but the issue was copyright. Did this programmer "kriss" sell the copyright? If so to whom? Is it vastly superior to anything from goldcoders? If it is some ponzi promoters do have a much better script than anything produced by goldcoders.