PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys & girls

J--G
04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi,

Thought I would sign-up after a marathon 40 page reading of the brilliant BB thread, yesterday.

I have been researching IM & MMO schemes, on & off for the last few years. What a murky & grubby world it is! Hopefully, in the near future, I can share some extensively researched & fact based evidence, regarding some very shady characters who operate outside the law and use some very deceptive marketing practices. Also, I would like to contribute when & where I can.

Poyol
04-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Welcome to RS,

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Jason

littleroundman
04-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Hiya, J--G and welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Be prepared to be shocked and horrified

baylee
04-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Welcome aboard.

laidback
04-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Welcome! Cold beverages in the fridge, and hotdogs on the barby. Grab a chair and enjoy the show!

J--G
04-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys - hope to become part of the community.

Turnolus456
04-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi dear,

Welcome to this site and thanks for joining us at this board.
I also a newbie for this site and just joined it.
I am glad to be the part of this community and I hope I will enjoy the discussion at this board.

[commercial link removed by mod]

okosh
04-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Welcome! Cold beverages in the fridge, and hotdogs on the barby. Grab a chair and enjoy the show!

Hotdogs??....You trying to make our new member leave??....

Don't worry J--G....I got you covered.....There is a shrimp on the Aussie barby reserved for you :RpS_thumbsup:

laidback
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Hotdogs??....You trying to make our new member leave??....

Don't worry J--G....I got you covered.....There is a shrimp on the Aussie barby reserved for you :RpS_thumbsup: You got Danny DeVito on the barby?

scratchycat
04-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Hi,

Thought I would sign-up after a marathon 40 page reading of the brilliant BB thread, yesterday.

I have been researching IM & MMO schemes, on & off for the last few years. What a murky & grubby world it is! Hopefully, in the near future, I can share some extensively researched & fact based evidence, regarding some very shady characters who operate outside the law and use some very deceptive marketing practices. Also, I would like to contribute when & where I can.

Welcome to RS and 'bring it on', we like those 'shady' characters!

scratchycat
04-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Hi dear,

Welcome to this site and thanks for joining us at this board.
I also a newbie for this site and just joined it.
I am glad to be the part of this community and I hope I will enjoy the discussion at this board.

[commercial link removed by mod]

Well welcome to RS, I think. "Hi dear" sounds like you are from one of those dating sites, so you might want to change that up a bit.

scratchycat
04-24-2013, 08:52 AM
You got Danny DeVito on the barby?

Yuk!! He would not taste good! Throw on some crawdads and baby alligators from Cajun country Louisiana USA!! I want to enjoy all these stories!!