PDA

View Full Version : capitalpartnersinvest.com is this a SCAM/PONZI?

HYIP=SCAM
04-09-2013, 10:17 AM
This is from their page:

Capital Partners Invest is a private investment company operating in the field of local and global investments. We offer investment opportunities to individuals and companies, so to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and risk-free investment environment.

Capital Partners Invest team is formed by experts with years of industry knowledge and business solutions experience.

Our fields of business are real estate, capital market, stock market, and lots of other market instruments for increasing profits in a reliable and fastest way.

Our activity is not limited to investments only, as we also offer consulting services and run some independent investment projects. Most of which are carried out via funds, however there are some directions where we invest directly in emerging business.

We start investing with new companies using our own resources, but when it seems to be good way of income we attract investors and invest our client's money in order to get more profits. That is the way we manage your investments without any risk.

Our impeccable reputation and experience makes investments with us attractive and successful !!! Our success is our clients' satisfaction, and we are trying to create strong relationships with our clients based on mutual trust.

We are trying to make your dreams and objectives come true, creating long-term cooperation base.

Gregg
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Okay, we get it, no need to clog the forum by copy and pasting all of MMG here...

laidback
04-09-2013, 08:35 PM
@ hyip=scam: Perhaps you might want to exercise a bit of brain power and answer you own questions. To help you with this one, show me a legitimate investment anywhere, where you can put $100 in and reap $28,147.50 in one year (360 days). If there were, the likes of Buffet, and the rest of Wall Street would be all over it like flies on s**t

HYIP=SCAM
04-10-2013, 10:16 AM
@ hyip=scam: Perhaps you might want to exercise a bit of brain power and answer you own questions. To help you with this one, show me a legitimate investment anywhere, where you can put $100 in and reap $28,147.50 in one year (360 days). If there were, the likes of Buffet, and the rest of Wall Street would be all over it like flies on s**t

You must write as many threads on this forum with program name and discuss them and then you will be in upper Google rankings. Many threads = better Google rankings. So people can see first this forum when they search something in Google and not others SCAM forums where every HYIP is a winner... This is the reason of this post.Believe me this is already working.. If you all participate and post every program from MMG people will first find this forum and not scam support forum.. I do not know yet is realscam.com scam forum as well, or just very uniformed people runs it and support it(doubt it)

ribshaw
04-10-2013, 11:50 AM
HYIP,

The problem I see with that is that people don't just want volume they want content. And even then for many that will never be enough. I think I first found this forum when I wondered what someone was pitching, turned out it was cash gifting. Then I got wrapped up in reading the Banners Broker, Profitable Sunrise threads, and a few others. What I found other than more than one deep belly laugh was some people had not only done quite a bit of research, but were excellent writers, or excellent technical people. That makes it fun to read and builds credibility for the reader.

Personally, I would consider just about anything I find on or off line where I have no expertise to be at a minimum dangerous to my wealth, even if not an outright fraud. For instance, I would no sooner buy a Dental practice than I would invest in 2%perday dotcom. I know nothing about running a dental practice other than cavities are no fun. That does not make it a scam, but I have know way of knowing what I need to analyze. I can say for certain that no one in the history of the world has ever earned consistently 2% per day without it being a scam. But you can't just call everything a scam without some sort of reasoned thinking behind why. Every good con has a great story behind how it makes so much money, and the best leave the victims broke with no clue they were conned. When you can point out the who, where, when, and why some people will take what you have seriously.

One more small detail, the large bold font is the online equivalent of having someone screaming 6 inches from your face after they just ate an onion sandwich.

Gregg
04-10-2013, 01:48 PM
You must write as many threads on this forum with program name and discuss them and then you will be in upper Google rankings. Many threads = better Google rankings. So people can see first this forum when they search something in Google and not others SCAM forums where every HYIP is a winner... This is the reason of this post.Believe me this is already working.. If you all participate and post every program from MMG people will first find this forum and not scam support forum.. I do not know yet is realscam.com scam forum as well, or just very uniformed people runs it and support it(doubt it)

I think you need to use a bigger font, that'll stop the scams.
As a better idea, why don't you start complaining to your State Attorney General about the pimps and ref whores.

And clogging up this forum isn't doing anything about the problem, it's just clogging up this forum. You want an anti-scam version of GodLikeProductions, please get your own forum to make a mess of.