PDA

View Full Version : PIMP LIST. Name and Shame Your Favourite Scam Promoters.

path2prosperity
04-08-2013, 08:29 AM
If there was an Olympic Gold medal for ponzi pimps, it would probably be a tie between Ken Russo and Faith Sloan. Who are the worst that any of you have encountered?

There have been many runners in the race for third place so who is or was leading the pack?

I nominate "Chris007" the Bob Krimm and Nick Smirnow scum bag who offered to lend me $200 to get into either a Krimm or Smirnow scam so that he could help "poor people" to make money from Internet marketing. Needless to say I declined the offer but the kindness of Chris007 and my ungracious response to his kind offer was posted in all the forums.

There are pictures of Chris007 with Nick Smirnow and pictures of Bob Krimm that should be posted in this rogues pimping gallery.

Interesting comment by RS member Eddie Haskell about Chris007 on a report by PatrickPretty. (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/02/25/willful-blindness-with-legisi-operator-now-convicted-of-wire-fraud-hyip-colleague-and-fellow-ponzi-forum-darling-nicholas-smirnow-of-pathway-to-prosperity-listed-as-wanted-by-interpol-meanwhile/comment-page-1/)

QUOTE.

"Eddie Haskell
Feb 26, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Hard to believe after all of this time that Smirnow has not been arrested. I fought tooth and nail with the promotors at the talk gold crime forum back in the day. We got Bin Laden but cant find Smirnow? Something is just wrong with this and how could we all forget Chris007 whos last name escapes me at the moment. He was a huge promoter and probably profited in a huge way. Anybody remember the picture of Chris and Nick? I had it on an old computer but it crashed. Chris has since disappeared from the hyip scene because he likely make enough to retire off of this one scam. The ASA crime forum was quite good at protecting him also. Somebody needs to step it up and get this thug in jail. Thanks Patrick for the news."

Chris' mother was also a huge pimp. Does anybody remember her name? Honey something or other?

ProfHenryHiggins
04-08-2013, 08:43 AM
What are the criteria we're looking for in terms of "worst?"

Number of scams pushed? Frequency? Number of personal victims? Cluelessness?

path2prosperity
04-08-2013, 09:16 AM

I can only state that the worst in my experience, are those who have offered me finacial incentives to get me involved in their scams. Those included chris007 and TerryKurtis.

Faith Sloan tried flattery by naming me as an alpha female like her!!

Finix
04-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I nominate Adolf Hitler. Convincing people to part with their money for the prospect of making more money is easy. Convincing people to give up their lives for a goal they would not approve if they were thinking straight - that's major pimping skillz.

Finix
04-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Personal experience is BS. Rate promoters in neutral terms, such as effectiveness in spreading the ideology to the largest number of participants.

HYIP forums trump individual promoters, for example. At the rate they are going, pretty soon no one will be left to want to work for the elites.

path2prosperity
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Personal experience is BS. Rate promoters in neutral terms, such as effectiveness in spreading the ideology to the largest number of participants.

HYIP forums trump individual promoters, for example. At the rate they are going, pretty soon no one will be left to want to work for the elites.

I am not in the least interested in getting into academic arguments with you or anybody else about this "finix." I found chris007 the most unpleasant of the Krimm and Smirnow pimps as he projected a good image to his followers by offering to lend me money. His followers considered him to be very generous indeed and considered me to be extremely ungracious for not accepting the offer.

If this thread is going to become a bloody academic argument, please will admin delete it for me.

laidback
04-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Everybody forget Gary, AKA PVR? He was a friendly version of Chris Balsdon (Chris007). Pushing the same crap and lies but nicer about it, at least publicly...!BTW don't forget Wiseowl and Tappin...!

laidback
04-08-2013, 01:44 PM
...And in case anybody has forgotten...358235833584 Nick and wife Diane, Gary PVR, and Nick and Chris007.

Finix
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
You have to look at things objectively. For example, Pat Robertson is by far a more successful pimp than anyone in HYIP industry could dream to become.

Finix
04-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Having said this, HYIP industry got talent as well. For example, Nanci Jo Frazer is a true inspiration to every promoter around.

Finix
04-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Charis Johnson trumps Nanci Jo, though. The woman had no chance to succeed in real life. Thanks to the industry and religion she's got millions. Combining religion and money into promotional techniques is the best way to go.

path2prosperity
04-08-2013, 02:23 PM
...And in case anybody has forgotten...358235833584 Nick and wife Diane, Gary PVR, and Nick and Chris007.

That was the picture which I remembered so well "laidback." Chris007 played a very large part in the Krimm and Smirnow scams. Posterity may find out how much he and his mother made from those scams. Rumours are that Jake Amadee and kent Black sang like canaries when they were questioned about Krimm and Smirnow.

Chris007 and his mother have not fallen off the radar screen.

Finix
04-08-2013, 02:31 PM
P2P was a great program, no doubt about it. We need more of long lasting programs like 12DP and P2P around.

Finix
04-08-2013, 02:40 PM
The admins have gotten lazy as of late and started to opt for quick programs. Banners Broker and ProfitClicking were pleasant exceptions.

okosh
04-08-2013, 04:31 PM

I'd suggest a score out of 10 for each.....
Ken Russo would score high on "Number of scams pushed" cos he pimps multiple scams at the same time....While Nanci Jo would score low because she pimps one big one at a time...

"Personal victims" Nanci scores higher then Russo......

LOL...This could be fun....

path2prosperity
04-08-2013, 06:05 PM
The Krimm mods were a group of bullies who wielded power for a long time. I am not aware of any other program where a group of mods reigned supreme on most of the forums. The gang of five were finally broken when they announced their joint aims as "ModSquad" and tried to take over one of the surf monitor forums which was owned by Gary somebody or other. One of their main aims was to assure their followers that Bob Krimm was taking action against me for libel. Somebody called Karen found an investigative journalist who was after Krimm and his hound dogs so those doggies had their day and "ModSquad" disappeared into a cyberspace holding pen.

Krimm Mods included

1) "brookie" Rhonda somebody or other.

2) "wiseowl" Barb something or other whose mugshot is all over the Internet. "Wiseowl (http://path2prosperity.com/images/wiseowl.jpg)"

3) Jerry1503 or some similar number whose real name and photograph was all over ASA so he is well known to legal authorities.

4) The Tonik who started a forex trading school and taught his students "legitimate trading?"

5) can anybody remember the fifth member?

I do not think Chris007 was a mod for Krimm. He was MrNiceGuy in the Krimm playing fields and not many insulted him because he was so kind and offered poor pensioners like me loans to join Krimm's programs

Chris007 was the ultimate slimy pimp in my book. MrNiceGuy Chris007?

Eddie nearly burst blood vessels lambasting Chris007 and the rest of the Krimm mods. Keep up the good work Eddie!

Eddie Haskell
04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Path2Prosperity, you have a pretty good memory. Brookie was one of the dumbest gullible people I ever came across. She dropped off the face of the earth after Krims ponzi went bust. I vaguely remember Todd(?) (ex owner of ASA) going to Florida to start a new MLM. I cant remember who all was involved but it never got off the ground. They put out a video and all kinds of stuff.

Anybody remember Krimms videos? Some of them were hilarious. I guess the guy is still in Florida a free man. Hard to believe he got away with it but he did.

ribshaw
04-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Some of them were hilarious. I guess the guy is still in Florida a free man. Hard to believe he got away with it but he did.

This more of an offline scam, and mere $30,000,000 one at that, but the free man in Florida seems to be a theme. Wayde McKelvey, Troy Wragg, and Amada Knorr swindled investors out of money that was supposed to go to a green energy company. Turned out it was nothing more than a Ponzi. McKelvey is quite a character who advertised on Bloomberg as a sort of financial coach in what he called Speed of Wealth. He held seminars around the country, wrote a book on the Secrets of the Rich, Utbue videos and the like.

Seems like so many he roped folks in with promises of high returns and enjoyed their money. I linked an article below which is a bit racy, but an interesting read if you like debauchery mixed in with your cons. One thing that caught my eye as I was following him was he had an "A" rating with the BBB in Denver right up until the feds moved in. They then promptly changed it to an "F", thanks for the heads up guys.

But as you say, at present he is living the good life in Florida. And if he stays out of jail, I am looking for a comeback or scamback as these guys never seem to be able to quit while they are ahead.

The Biggest Green Scam in America | 5280 (http://www.5280.com/magazine/2011/07/biggest-green-scam-america?page=0,3)

Category: Amanda Knorr - Mantria Ponzi Scheme - Troy Wragg, Amanda Knorr, Wayde McKelvy, Donna McKelvy, Daniel Rink, Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (http://mantria.weebly.com/1/category/amanda%20knorr/1.html)

laidback
04-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Oh, and lest we forget, Adrian Baker, AKA HNV, the self-proclaimed bee from Judy's neck of the woods...

Finix
04-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Speaking of pimps, Jim Paris is a really good one. Dave Ramsey as well. Eagle isn't as good, he is just a wannabe.

laidback
04-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Speaking of pimps, Jim Paris is a really good one. Dave Ramsey as well. Eagle isn't as good, he is just a wannabe.
I have heard of being "out in left field" but you're out in the parking lot...!

ProfHenryHiggins
04-08-2013, 10:38 PM
A few names that spring to mind from the cash gifting sector of scamworld.

Kenneth Belton
Derek Duncan
Brad Kamanski
Jhontise Carter
Dorothy Cothran-Cooper
Sherm Mason
Derrick Strickland
Tom Yatar
Shannon Dollarhide
Beau Bridgewater
Phil Miranda

And a dishonorable mention to this man.
Austin Rose - he even pimps offline. How many scammers brazenly advertise overhead at international tourist destinations? He does.
Beware of planes flying ad banners around Disney World in Orlando.

ribshaw
04-09-2013, 07:44 AM

I listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio from time to time and I would say on the whole if people follow what he says it would be hard to end up in a bad spot financially. Sure he sells books and tapes, but you can pay down debt, pay cash for everything and save for the future without buying anything. And he sures the hell would not tell people to send money via STP to someone in the Isle of Man that claims to have the golden touch.

path2prosperity
04-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Anybody remember Krimms videos? Some of them were hilarious. I guess the guy is still in Florida a free man. Hard to believe he got away with it but he did.

You bet I do? I wrote a review of them before they were released and Krimm was so angry that he got "brookie" and "wiseowl" to tell their sob story about the harm that I was doing to him on a surf monitor which I now remember was called NetSurfMonitor. The guy who owned it was Gary something or other. He was keen to let the site be used by Krimm mods until he realized that an investigative journalist was hounding Krimm. Gary lost hios nerve and sold NSM (the monitor site) to David Estes, who did have a genuine boat building business. The libel writ which Krimm promised his followers would be forthcoming was never delivered. Krimm nearly blew his top about my article but is it libel?

Krimm Videos. (http://path2prosperity.com/krimm_videos.html)

Krimm may have got away with some things but you can bet he squealed and that his life depends on looking over his shoulder. He was a common criminal and there certainly is no honour among thieves.

I think of The Krimm Mod Era as being a significant era in Internet History. There were no other major ponzis that I can remember in that era when Chris007 served his apprenticeship under krimminal himself.

path2prosperity
04-09-2013, 05:16 PM

I am sad that you made yourself so unpleasant that RS admin had to ban you "finix." I enjoyed reading your posts when I joined TG. There were some really good posters in that forum including Eagle, LRM, Goldkitty, "okosh" "lita" Eddie and one called Butch/brookie/wiseowl who had me in hysterics. Your posts were thought provoking and I enjoyed reading your comments in those days. I hope you will mellow with age and develop the potential which you obviously possess..

path2prosperity
04-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I vaguely remember Todd(?) (ex owner of ASA) going to Florida to start a new MLM.

Todd Heaps. I think he started some half baked program with Krimm about extra terrestials. If it wasn't ETs it was some sort of figment of crazed imagaination and it flopped like a lead weight. I think we can think of this period in Internet history as the Krimm era.

EagleOne
04-09-2013, 11:53 PM

Does anyone remember Gary's last name?

okosh
04-10-2013, 03:40 AM
I am sad that you made yourself so unpleasant that RS admin had to ban you "finix."

You're sad??....How do you think I feel??....RS admin gone thrown my #1 favorite online toy to the trash....
Who am I supposed to play with now?? :pulling_hair_out:

laidback
04-10-2013, 09:43 AM

I never heard it. Some of the old naysayers (awty traderj, rogue trader) may have known it.

laidback
04-10-2013, 09:45 AM
You're sad??....How do you think I feel??....RS admin gone thrown my #1 favorite online toy to the trash....
Who am I supposed to play with now?? :pulling_hair_out:

She needed fresh material though. It was becoming SOS.

Eddie Haskell
04-10-2013, 10:00 AM

I dont but I tried my best to find out. I know he was Canadian and heard that when P2P crashed he got so spooked he fled to Mexico. P2P was not his first rodeo. He was a major pimp.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Canadian, and gone to Mexico? Hmm. That's actually matching up with the top candidate I had to be him, when trying to research Gary to answer Eagle's question. But I don't have any proof as such to link the suspicion to the scammer.

Eddie Haskell
04-10-2013, 11:25 AM
5) can anybody remember the fifth member?

I want to say it was someone who went by Taplyn. Wiseowl(Barb) was from down under in Okosh's neck of the woods. She was a real b@ #$%.

laidback
04-10-2013, 04:45 PM
I want to say it was someone who went by Taplyn. Wiseowl(Barb) was from down under in Okosh's neck of the woods. She was a real b@ #$%.

I believe her last name was Taplyne, she went by Tappin...! What the heck was Balsdon's mother's handle?

path2prosperity
04-10-2013, 05:22 PM

I think her name was Tappin, Eddie but was she the 5th Krimm mod or was she the 5th Kent Black mod?

Kent Black Mods.

Mathew Nunn
Sydney,
Pastor Troy Barton
Jessie

path2prosperity
04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
What the heck was Balsdon's mother's handle?

Was it Cinnamon hearts?

There are some names of mods, which I do not recognize HERE (http://ryz51.ipower.com/P2Ppathway2prosperity.html)

Eddie Haskell
04-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Was it Cinnamon hearts?

There are some names of mods, which I do not recognize HERE (http://ryz51.ipower.com/P2Ppathway2prosperity.html)

I believe that is it. It was on the tip of my tongue but could not think of it. That website you referenced was run by an ex talk gold crime forum mod. I think he went by Riz. He was in broke jones last scam Im pretty sure.

baylee
04-10-2013, 08:22 PM
I am sad that you made yourself so unpleasant that RS admin had to ban you "finix." I enjoyed reading your posts when I joined TG. There were some really good posters in that forum including Eagle, LRM, Goldkitty, "okosh" "lita" Eddie and one called Butch/brookie/wiseowl who had me in hysterics. Your posts were thought provoking and I enjoyed reading your comments in those days. I hope you will mellow with age and develop the potential which you obviously possess..

I remember Adviser Butch, he tried to start his own forum but I don't think it ever got off the dime.

Eddie Haskell
04-10-2013, 08:39 PM
I remember Adviser Butch, he tried to start his own forum but I don't think it ever got off the dime.

Forgot about him. lol There was some old dude that was a mod at ASA that kicked the bucket and his name escapes me too at the moment. These were all pro ponzi people and protected their forums from naysayers. Back then, you could copy and past idiotic comments and respond to them at talk gold.

path2prosperity
04-11-2013, 01:01 AM

He started a forum called GetPaidNext which I joined but it did not get off the ground.

okosh
04-11-2013, 01:32 AM
I believe that is it. It was on the tip of my tongue but could not think of it. That website you referenced was run by an ex talk gold crime forum mod. I think he went by Riz. He was in broke jones last scam Im pretty sure.

Ryan VanDorp and it was "Ryz"....He was also a MMG mod.....

http://www.realscam.com/f9/mr-ryz-internet-financial-guru-253/

okosh
04-11-2013, 01:58 AM
Forgot about him. lol There was some old dude that was a mod at ASA that kicked the bucket and his name escapes me too at the moment. These were all pro ponzi people and protected their forums from naysayers. Back then, you could copy and past idiotic comments and respond to them at talk gold.

That would be Richard Ray aka old possum.....What a piece of **** he was......He was head mod at ASA and also for an Aussie named John McCallum who owns fairpatton.com.....
Possum was in charge of removal of all negative posts about pet scams of Jake the snake Amadee and John McCallum.....

On a side note...Without John McCallum, SolidTrustPay would have never got off the ground....

Poyol
04-11-2013, 04:23 AM
MARTIN WILD

Don't worry, Martin. You won't be forgotten about.

Martin has been a promoter of Stiforp Profits, and of Banners Broker.
Stiforp didn't seem to take off as much as Banners Broker did - but his spiel about his experience stated he had 20 years experience in this field.

Does that mean you've been a con-artist/scammer for 20 years, Martin?
If so, if evidence was gathered for what you've done; I'm sure that would carry a hefty sentence, don't you think? *get cracking*

Jason

path2prosperity
04-11-2013, 05:51 AM
MARTIN WILD

Don't worry, Martin. You won't be forgotten about.

Jason

Great Jason.

We are gathering information about the older and more recent generations of master pimps.

laidback
04-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Let us not ignore "Garrett Ranier" and the exceptionally professional pimps and shills from PTV Partners. Gonna make a fortune in sand mines...Yeah! Right!!! Seems to me that Quicksilver, Nancetta's favorite huckster was pushing this POS.

baylee
04-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Let us not ignore "Garrett Ranier" and the exceptionally professional pimps and shills from PTV Partners. Gonna make a fortune in sand mines...Yeah! Right!!! Seems to me that Quicksilver, Nancetta's favorite huckster was pushing this POS.

I do believe she (quicksilver) was pimping it at Mutt's forum.

path2prosperity
04-12-2013, 01:35 AM
That would be Richard Ray aka old possum.....What a piece of **** he was......He was head mod at ASA and also for an Aussie named John McCallum who owns fairpatton.com.....
Possum was in charge of removal of all negative posts about pet scams of Jake the snake Amadee and John McCallum.....

On a side note...Without John McCallum, SolidTrustPay would have never got off the ground....

OP was certainly the biggest "voice" for the integrity of STP. What made me so interested was that he was an ASA mod, who kept one foot in the MCF camp. Cookie Keener and OP were very friendly. It was Cookie Keener not anybody in ASA, who wrote an online obituary for OP. She swore that John McCullum had dropped everything except a legitimate travel agency. I was not convinced and tried to join McCullum’s forum but the confirmation e-mails never arrived. I wonder why.

OP rushed to the defence of HistoryAds which got me very interested but threads were deleted too quickly for me to follow much of it . Jim and his assistant Kimberley claimed that their member's payments came from the sale of their gold and silver coin collections and that they used an original script designed by a first class programmer called "kriss." and that Kimberley was using a clone not the original and OP had a lot to say. Who was this "kriss" and do we know the script which MrsVee reviewed as first class programming? Who has the copyright?

HistoryAds is still running but I had information from a very reliable source that Jim had lost all the members' money the same amount from his reserves in one of Jake's two programs which were introduced to replace MrsVee.

Why is HistoryAds paying? There are links to HistoryAds on TG which I will find unless somebody beats me to it. I have a very busy day ahead of me.

okosh
04-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Here ya go Judy....

History-Ads - history-ads.com - Page 13 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205742&page=13)

History-ads - History-ads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/History-ads-History-ads-t184788.html)

path2prosperity
04-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Here ya go Judy....

History-Ads - history-ads.com - Page 13 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205742&page=13)

History-ads - History-ads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/History-ads-History-ads-t184788.html)

Thanks for that information "okosh."

I would be absolutely delighted if Jim and or Kimberley could come here and tell us that they have created an autosurf which is not a ponzi promoting advertising service and that they are running an honest endeavour. I saw the potential years ago but autosurfs were not for reputable businesses which was so sad.

I was a passionate believer in the future of the "autosurf industry" when I first learned about it and a lot of local people were very keen to know which ones I could recommend for them to advertise their products and services. Unfortunately it was hard to find any that advertised the sort of products and services which appealed to my neighbours.

My dentist had a huge extended family who lived in UK, US, Germany and India. Most of them were in the medical profession or the fine arts and the dentist was thrilled at the prospect of his patients sitting down in his waiting room to watch little known Indian artists advertise their work. My builder thought it would be fantastic to drop into the local cafe and surf for the products that he needed with a nice cup of tea and a bacon roll instead of waiting in a long queue at the timber merchant or trade paint counter.

Is HistoryAds an autosurf for numismatists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numismatics) or another bleeding ponzi? Please come in and tell us Jim

path2prosperity
04-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Jill Bachman, Carol Salisbury and Myrna Ferguson.

Jill Bachman’s death has been confirmed by Eagle and others but her widower contacted Myrna Ferguson rather than a known scam buster or a reliable local or online journalist to pass on the news to her friends and business associates. That was a huge mistake as Myrna has never withdrawn her statement that “Andy was the most honest person ever.” Who fed her this line? Here are some clues.

Jill Bachman and her partner Carol Salisbury made a lot of money from Bowdoin. Carol Salisbury is alive and she is still a member of Adlandpro. Do Myrna and Carol want to bury the news about Jill 's involvement because they believe it is wrong to speak ill of the dead?

I am not posting the links to the site where I have found these quotes but Eagle and the law enforcement agents with whom he works have them so the information will not get deleted from public records.

Quote from a Bachman victim.

“Thanks for posting Jill Bachman and Carol Salisbury's recording of the Tampa Highlights and I apologize for not having shared it. I forgot that it was not available to all. Jill originally sponsored me and convinced me that all in the internet world was not all anonymous and highly suspect.”

baylee
04-26-2013, 12:02 PM

For some reason I thought taplyn lived in Florida.

path2prosperity
04-26-2013, 12:45 PM
If she does and the same reporter who is onto Nanci Jo Fraser can get a colleague with addresses of all all the Krimm mods, we will see some very nervous ponzi pimps who hoped that they had fallen beneath the radar. The Krimm mods were the first cyber bullying gang to keep ponzi naysayers at bay and they failed miserably. You bet that all of them have sung like canaries. Will they sing the same song as Nanci Jo?