PDA

View Full Version : Other Hyip?

Moonwalker
03-24-2013, 11:57 AM
The website ipayfix.com claims there are a broker Professional Forex Union company rendering services of online-trading and working with assets based on confidential trust in order to receive maximum profit during Forex trading.
There plan looks a bit like liberforex or thebig5.

ribshaw
03-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Without even looking it is another scam. Couple of things:

1. In the US you have to be licensed and put out actual documents for investors.
2. In Hedge Fund/ Private trading pools, placements and the like only Accredited investors need apply. 200k in income an/or 1 million in assets. Accredited Investors (http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm)
3. Most private funds have a legal limit on how many investors than can have. So if they open it everyone with $50 the are likely breaking the law.
4. Most important, no one in the history of the world has made the type of returns they are claiming. The best investors in the world have earned 20% A YEAR, and they are the best. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying, or a dreamer and both are dangerous to your bottom line.

Moonwalker
03-24-2013, 12:14 PM
It seems like when one goes down 3 new ones appear!!!
:pt:

ribshaw
03-24-2013, 12:19 PM
That is spot on, likely from the same group of people. I am amazed at the whole structure behind it, but nothing has changed in 1000 years, if it sounds to good to be true it is.

path2prosperity
03-24-2013, 12:36 PM
That is spot on, likely from the same group of people. I am amazed at the whole structure behind it, but nothing has changed in 1000 years, if it sounds to good to be true it is.

It has not changed from time immemorial "rbshaw." Crime is the biggest growth industry on the planet; it always has been and always will be. Fortunately crime prevention is the second largest and the gap between the two is closing faster than ever before. I can not comment on the rate of change as that requires a very good knowlege of calculus which was hard for me to grasp in "A" Level physics because I dropped maths after "O" Level.

By the way I like your posts. You have a fan :RpS_wink: