hi Guys

i just warnning from coders of Nuevoplayer they are big scammers
just they need money and then left you without software and without
support !
In the end when I realized they were scammers they Ban me from them sites

nuevolab
03-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Here we are from Nuevolab.
This is complete bullsheet what some unknown "pxels" user wrote.
We are several years on the market, have thousands of verified and satisfied clients, including those from really big web services, ranked in Alexa below 10.000 using our main product Nuevoplayer. What's more, we do not hide such information and everybody can see our product on our clients websites that we are happy to present on our site.

Unfortunately there are always people like "pixels" user who abuse services definitely too much, just asking for ban,
This time the reason was a number of his idiotic messages like "can I ask" instead of asking. He was informed maybe 5 times to ask details both: by email and on public forum, but he was still abusing us repeating only "can I ask".
Other case is that we require to provide user's website or at least information about planned website, and we do not reply if required information not provided.
This is for our and users health. We need to avoid spam from one hand, from second we are happy to reply each inquiry in best possible way, but we cannot when we havent's seen user's website or do not know about his plans.
But 'pixels' user was only repeating same idiotic question a number of times in number of possible ways (forum, support email, private network emails, etc.
We didin't have any other choice as to ban such annoying person and inform him to forget about our products.
That's the whole story.

laidback
03-25-2013, 11:15 PM
Without documentation from either side this amounts to a "he said, she said"...!( I'll leave it to you folks to sort out who is "he" and who is "she")! Good luck, and may the honest one win...!

littleroundman
03-26-2013, 12:25 AM
One wonders if a REAL professional organization such as Microsoft would allow Bill Gates to come and say one if its' critics was talking "bullsheet" and "abusing the services too much"

It's funny, Microsoft is probably one of the most complained about companies on the planet, yet I can't remember ever seeing a Microsoft representative saying a complaint was "bullsheet"

nuevolab
01-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Try to find any complain about Microsoft product on first 10 Google pages.... You won't.
But you will find this post on Google #1 under our soft name.
And this differs such corporations from small programming developer.
That's why we must defend our name against such single ignorant.
Unfortunately one furious ignorant may hurt company much more that thousand happy clients.

Spector567
01-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Without documentation from either side this amounts to a "he said, she said"...!( I'll leave it to you folks to sort out who is "he" and who is "she")! Good luck, and may the honest one win...!

From what I can tell Pixel is the only guy who as complained and he's made a special point to go to multiple websites and say exactly the same thing. Sounds more like a disgruntled costumer than a scam.

That being said nuevolab there is something to be said for a level of professionalism when it comes to handling public complaints. After all if you think this costumers complaint showing up in Google search can negatively affect you. Imagine how your response reflects on you.

There are better ways to say that pixel is not providing the whole story and that pixel was a particularly difficult and high maintenance costumer and that professionally you thought it was best that you and pixel should part ways.

scrollable
01-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Try to find any complain about Microsoft product on first 10 Google pages.... You won't.
But you will find this post on Google #1 under our soft name.
And this differs such corporations from small programming developer.
That's why we must defend our name against such single ignorant.
Unfortunately one furious ignorant may hurt company much more that thousand happy clients.

Same reason you should be very careful. Clients are first my dear. Your response is your responsibility. You have to find a way to say the hurt in professional way. The way you replied him on here is completely unacceptable.