PDA

View Full Version : Another MLM HYIP for you... "Oil of Asia"

kschang
03-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Hint: they do NOT invest in oil.
Hint: they promise 3% daily for 75 days
Hint: they pay multi-level commission for 3 levels

Here's a report from Consumer Watchdog of Botswana

Consumer Watchdog: Another Ponzi scheme - "Oil of Asia" (http://consumerwatchdogbw.blogspot.com/2013/03/another-ponzi-scheme-oil-of-asia.html)

NikSam
03-14-2013, 04:43 PM
I dont think it should be in MLM, it is clearly an HYIP. "Online opportunities " perhaps the right place for it.

littleroundman
03-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Oil of Asia describes itself as a "multi level AFFILIATE" program and, as such, belongs in our "MLM, Network Marketing and Pyramid Schemes" subforum

littleroundman
03-22-2013, 09:35 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7650/certif.jpg

One of the HYIP ponzi "tricks" to watch for is when the HYIP attempts to use its' incorporation as an indicator of legitimacy.

Incorporation is designed to protect and benefit the owners/shareholders/employees of the corporation and NOT its' customers.

Incorporation does NOT protect the corporation or its' members from criminal prosecution and does NOT allow the corporation to operate in any field of business of its' choosing without the requisite permits.

Incorporation means forming a limited company. This will be a separate legal identity from you, and your title will almost certainly change to a "director". Currently, you pay income tax & NI on all your taxable business profits & are then free to use as little or as much of it as you like with no further tax consequences. With a limited company, the business’s profits are not yours to enjoy until they have been officially distributed to you, by way of either salary or dividend or both.

littleroundman
03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/429/oilqu.jpg

* 3% per DAY

* 2 months online and ALREADY "payment processor problems"

Desperadoes only for this one, I'm afraid

Nancetta
03-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Oil of Asia Recommendation/review by none other than 'Amanda'...cough, cough:

February 6th, 2013:

Design:
The design is fine, nothing stands out. They have added many “fillers” such as the ecurrency definitions as footers...

Site Information:
OilOfAsia tells us a lot about them and their investment practices. I would say the Admin is very ambitious but most of the text is copy/paste from old/running programs and other investment sites…what you choose to believe is up to you....

Comment:
...One of the first things you will notice right at the top of their site is the “Live Support Online”. For me this is a bit misleading. I expected to be taken to “Live Chat” but instead was just redirected to a “Support” page where you can complete a form and send your inquiry...

Amanda says:
February 14, 2013 at 2:51 am
Important Update from Admin of Oil Of Asia:
Dear members,
We experienced huge DDOS attack today and our website was offline for a few hours...

Amanda says:
March 2, 2013 at 3:13 am
Urgent email from OilOfAsia Admin:
Dear members,
I was informed by a few our investors that they received phishing email from unknown scammer using our name to steal their LibertyReserve data....

Amanda says:
March 17, 2013 at 3:49 am
Update from Admin of OilOfAsia:
Dear members,
please note that there will be delay with SolidTrustPay payments because they asked us to pass another verification and hopefully as soon as they approve our docs we will be able to process STP payments again...

HINT: When you see a 'recommendation' by 'Amanda' aka Quicksilver......RUN

path2prosperity
03-23-2013, 02:38 AM
A mysterious blog which tries to link some Asian oil ponzi to various social networking communities and JustBeenPaid and JSS Tripler.

What connection could this have to Asian Oil? I found the link when I googled Oil of Asia.

""Get Cash Deposited Directly to Your Checking Account

Receive 2% Per Day for 75 Days on Balance Starting at $10: Payment Proof and FAQ for JSS Tripler and JustBeenPaid.
Dear Fellow Investor,
Hi. My name is Brad Hoppmann. SEE MORE"

"Oil Of Asia (http://adlandpro-facebook-friendswin-social.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/world-war-iii-chinas-new-axis-of-evil.html)"

littleroundman
04-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Yet another one bites the dust

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4486/oiltk.jpg

Nancetta
04-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Paul says:
March 31, 2013 at 2:35 am

*** Great News ! ***
You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust
Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.
From STPay member email: priority@solidtrustpay.com
From STPay username: SolidTrust Group
Transaction ID Number: 274902443
Amount: USD 17.68
Details (if provided): Available refund of OOA deposits. 100% is
not possible as their STP money is all used up and no more funds
are available – contact them for the rest. It is unfortunate that
they refused to verify their account properly....

Sooo, 'Paul' gets a 'refund' of $17.68 and, now there are no more funds available??...Things that make you go hmmmmmn....

admin (Amanda) says:
March 31, 2013 at 4:29 am
@Paul. Thank you so much for sharing. Congratulations on the refund!

And, 'Mandy the Monitor' still doesn't have OOA in the 'closed section'...Oh no, she has them as cough, cough...Not Paying....:duh: