PDA

View Full Version : Generous Hearts

ProfHenryHiggins
03-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Just noticed a gifting fool, "cobra47," seeking to hire someone to build him a cash gifting website.

Project Description:
This is new to me so Im not sure about asp. What I need is a script for a 2x3 matrix with five boards. I do not want it written to where I have to use payza or any other online pay system. Im going to be dealing with cash payments at the meetings. My website will say Generous Hearts ( join ) ( login ). There will nothing for a curiosity seeker to click on to see how the program works. I dont want any extras like ads and banners and flashy things. This is going to be a cash gifting program by private invitation only. I want each of the members to have a back office where they can go to to confirm gifts as they receive them. I want members to be able to pull up their 2x3 boards to see where members are placed. I want these boards to be actual 2x3 matrices ( In the form of a matrix showing all fifteen slots with each members name in the slot where they are placed ). This makes it easy for a member to know who might need help. When a new member joins, they will come in on the bottom level of another members matrix which will be called the entry level and start moving up as they sponsor new members. When a member reaches the top of the matrix, that will be called the receiver. When a members 2nd level is full, they will start receiving gifts from the new members as they come in on the third level. when a member completes a matrix, they will be automatically re-enterd into that matrix and enterd into the next matrix. once a member is in their back office, they will see ( members center - members info - gifting forms - approved flyer - pending confermation - your boards ( click on a board number to view your board ) - your invitees ( invitees name, user name and phone number ) - member updates - member support ( email ). I want the ability to change each boards payout. as for now its going to be $25 - $100 - $400 - $1200 - $2500. I want a new member to be required to get two new members to qualify to be placed in the matrix. I want them to be placed in a holding section until they qualify. when a member first joins, their name will be in black. when they sponsor their first member, their name will be in red and after their second member, their name will be in green. example: a members name in black : No invitees a members name in red : One invitee a members name in green : two invitees ( qualified ) This is when they will be placed in the matrix by their sponsor at the sponsors discretion. No member will have to use their social security number. They will make up a user name and ID number. After clicking on join, it will ask them for their inviters name - first name - last name - email - phone - create user name - create password - re-type password. ( join ). I hope Im not missing anything. Thanks

He also had an earlier attempt for a nameless gifting scheme, http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Anything-Goes/Programming-Project.2235493.html

Project Description:
I WANT TO START MY OWN CASH GIFTING PROGRAM. I WANT A DELAYED 1- UP SYSTEM
SO WHEN A MEMBER INVITES THEIR SECOND PERSON, THIS PERSON WILL BE THEIR QUALIFIER AND WILL HAVE TO GIVE THIS PERSON AND THEIR GIFT TO THEIR INVITER, PLUS THEIR INVITER WILL EARN 20% RESIDUALS FROM THIS QUALIFIERS FUTURE INCOME. I GOT THIS IDEA FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM BUT WANTED TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES LIKE PAYOUT AND START UP FEES. HOPE YOU CAN HELP.

Now just how foolish or desperate is this person, posting such ads where people can archive them and watch to see if his scam starts up?

scratchycat
03-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Maybe both, but even worse is the poor fool who might fall for it and lose their pants & shirt to this jerk or freelancer.com. That would be sad...

ribshaw
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
He wants to do cash gifting, face to face in meetings? Is this 1962, why not just start up a good ole game of Airplane or the southern version, Nascar? Why not just go to the local police now and ask for a cell.:judge: