PDA

View Full Version : JubiRev / Jubimax

Hypanor
02-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Another Herbalife-like MLM

When a program comes out with something new and changes the game, there are no doubt going to be some copy cats. One of the best parts of this industry is when one idea sparks the imagination of someone else, and over time, one idea can be perfected into something much much better.

This is exactly what is going on right now. Even though a previous rev share is gone, I knew there were people out there putting their heads together and brainstorming how they can take what others came up with in the past, but make it better. How can they take the daily revenue share model which is product based, and dissect all of the known issues to the model to make it rock solid?

Go Fun Places did this and made their version of rev share model much better. Now this new one I'm about to introduce you to is doing the same thing. But now they have the knowledge of what GFP is doing to make the rev share model even stronger.

Here are some details about it:

*Earn a Completely Passive Income from giving away REAL samples of REAL products in a REAL business.

*Top notch customer support! My sponsor, Dave, is heading up the customer support for this company.

*A company that has enhanced this already working model, as well as totally created a new concept that will make everything compliant!

*The company has incorporated the leading Top 4 selling products online into their Revenue Share model....billion dollar industries like skin care, weight loss, energy drinks, and vitality (more products added soon).

*The company is based in the British Virgin Islands.

*No referral qualifications to earn.

I think Revenue Sharing programs are the best programs in the industry. Everyone has the chance to earn whether you are good at recruiting or not.

Taking the power of the already proven rev share model, and combining it with a top notch product line, is the perfect recipe for a powerhouse program in the making!

If you are on the fence until you know more, that's okay. There is zero risk to sign up for free right now until you find out more! You will have several weeks to get all the info you need to make a decision before the company will be asking you for a dime.

This is Day 1 folks!! You can get a seat at the table for free to see how this will pan out in the weeks/months to come. What do you have to lose?

I encourage you to sign up for free right now, and tell your contacts about it now in this prelaunch phase. It will cost you nothing, and you can be the first to know when corporate comes out with all of the new videos, powerpoints, etc. explaining all the details of this new program. My upline will be doing many webinars as well that I can plug you and your contacts into. I bet I could get T Le Mont and/or Dave to do a conference call just for us.

Hypanor
02-01-2013, 09:32 PM
https://www.jubirev.com - "The marketing arm of Jubimax"

Jubimax (http://www.jubimax.com)

Hypanor
02-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Coach Kim (http://www.ibosocial.com/CoachKim/blog.aspx?blogid=212011) (Baltimore, Maryland) is getting in on the action...

JubiMax is Perfect Fit for those Wanting to Share Company Revenues
jubimax, jubirev, revenue share, zeek

VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)

JubiMax is ALL THE RAGE and it is something you definitely want to get in front of. I promise you, you will hear of this again and again and you will kick yourself if you miss this one. This viral effect is causing 2,000+ people to join every day! Do you want to be in front of this or behind it?

JubiMax (or you may hear it called JubiRev, which is the marketing arm of the company) is a program that brings together 4 of the hottest selling items in today's marketplace. Additionally it allows the promoters to participate in travel and huge shopping benefits as well. Most of all, JubiMax has taken revenue sharing to an entirely new level. It is unique, profitable and will pay out EVERY DAY.

PRODUCTS + SERVICES

1. Skincare
2. Weight loss (There will be a JubiTrainer offering hundreds of different exercises)
3. Energy Drinks
4. Vitality products
5. Travel component (Jubi Resort Membership where members will get Travel reward benefits)
6. Shopping Cash back (Jubi Rebates where people can save on every day things)

Never has a Revenue Share Model been constructed in this way before.

Click Here: www.jubirev.com/coachkim

for more details and lock in your spot for FREE today. The training, support and information is professional and will help you lay a solid foundation as you begin to build your daily residual income.

To Your Massive Success,
Coach Kim
www.jubirev.com/coachkim

Hypanor
02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
I can't find any info if we have to do anything to earn here. Surf sites? If so, how many? Place ads? or ?? Maybe we don't have to do anything. Anyone know?

Also, will this pay out a fixed amount per day, variable or ??

Thanks...

Same format as Zeek. Place one ad daily. Click on the Marketing tab to see this.

Sounds like T Lemont in the training videos so I guess he has a hand in this.

T Lemont introductory video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZ3NySZYFs&feature=youtu.be

GlimDropper
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Another Herbalife-like MLM

Not quite, it's closer to another Zeek Rewards and almost a direct clone of Go Fun Places (to which it might be related). There's a growing trend in this industry to not put their comp plan into writing, hell I even signed up for this one in hopes that the "back office" might contain more information than can be found on the pimp forums, nope. Just some very lame videos.

It's frequently an unsafe assumption that however they trot out as the "President" of one of these companies actually is the one calling the shots. Early upline chatter had it that Randal Williams was the head guy and there's ample evidence that he is involved here. Mr. Williams has a long (and I do mean LOoong) history of heading up stupid little scammy companies up to and including being the original president of Go Fun Places. In the last week or so someone else has stepped forward as Jubirev's president, J. Joshua Beistle:

Mr. Beistle's MyPhoneRoom.com (http://www.myphoneroom.com/) is billed as "the largest MLM call center in the world" and J. Joshua dubs himself "the attraction king." Interestingly enough Randal Williams and J. Joshua Beistle worked together in the past, running a TVI-Express clone called Dream Style Vacations Club. And just to round things out, Zeek Rewards alum T. Lamont Silver seems to have left his role as trainer/ video manager for Go Fun Places for a similar role with Jubirev.

I can not attest 100% that the following details of the comp plan are correct, but neither can anyone else. Again, there doesn't appear to be a final and in writing version of it anywhere.

JUBIREV.....A REVENUE SHARING REVOLUTION

JubiRev is the marketing arm of JubiMax.

Jubimax is a cutting edge ecommerce portal that allows consumers huge savings ( up to 80%)
on high demand products and services.

This program brings together 4 of the hottest selling items in the product market as well as a
travel and shopping aspect all integrated into a unique revenue share model, the likes of which
we have never seen before.

The Income Opportunity is only as good as the Product and this Company has gone ALL OUT
to deliver something very special.

PRODUCTS + SERVICES

Skincare
Weight loss ( There will be a JubiTrainer offering hundreds of different exercises )
Energy Drinks
Vitality products
Travel component (Jubi Resort Membership where members will get Travel
reward benefits )

Shopping Cash back ( Jubi Rebates where people can save on every day things
that they already do anyway.

Never has a Revenue Share Model been constructed in this way before and we are in on something
from day one that is going to be very SPECIAL and immensely lucrative to all those who take this
seriously and build their business.

THE JUBIREV SHARE CONCEPT

We will be allowed to give away samples of all of these various products and also give away
JUBI CARDS to customers.

These are virtual cards which are loaded with JUBI BUCKS.

Customers can then come into the portal and use these Jubi Cards to offset their purchase.

Every JUBI BUCK that you load unto a customer card ( which is done automatically by the system )
earns you a JUBI POINT

It is these JUBI POINTS that determines your revenue share.

The idea is to score as many JUBI POINTS as possible by giving away JUBI BUCKS.

So JUBI POINTS earn you JUBI BUCKS daily which can be withdrawn or given away to customers
to earn you even more JUBI POINTS and the cycle continues.

End result....DAILY RESIDUAL INCOME FOR ALL with ever having to sponsor a single person if you
didn’t want to.

To qualify for DAILY REWARDS you much:

Place Ads daily ( quantity or actual content of these ads not disclosed as yet )

Have JUBI Points in your account

OPTIONS FOR USING YOUR JUBI BUCKS.

** You can convert up to 60% of your JubiBucks into cash ( withdraw )

** You can convert some BUCKS to be able to cover your monthly
membership ( There are 4 monthly memberships each with their own
special benefits - $15, $50, $100, $200 )

** You can use some BUCKS for the purchase of personal products for
yourself...Even as you do this you get paid a matching 50% in JUBI
POINTS.

** You can give your JUBI BUCKS away to other leaders who might have
need /customers who can uses these extra BUCKS.

Every JUBI BUCK that you give away, you get a 1005 match in JUBI
POINTS which then goes on to earn you a daily revenue share.

THE COMPENSATION PLAN

There are 10 ways to with this company as well as a Revenue Share model.

At present, I cannot speak of the 10 different ways as this has not been
disclosed but we can discuss the REVENUE SHARE MODEL.

** The company shares up to 50% of it’s daily revenue with it’s members.

** You earn on JUBI POINTS which continue to earn daily up to 105 days

** Referral commission run down 3 complete levels which is a significant
enhancement over previous model.

LI REFERRALS earn you 10% on their initial and recurring JUBI BUCKS
L2 REFERRALS earn you 5%
L3 REFERRALS earn you 1%

******* ADDITIONAL UNIQUE REVENUE SHARE FEATURE*********

Apart from the above, a member can earn an additional 0.5% through
an additional 8 levels in a UNILEVEL plan.

Unique to this program is a feature called the JUBI SUITE.
This is essential a 60 day holding tank during which time a sponsor/enroller may shift his/her direct
referrals under anyone in the program.

This is a useful feature for bigger recruiters and they can shorten their frontline in favor of more
depth which ultimately gives more STABILITY and of course benefits every member in the downline
as they can have random placements of downline from upline.

A sponsor still receives ALL referral commissions owed to him from any member that is placed but the
members under which he/she build will benefit from receiving 0.5% daily from any member placed under
him/her.

This is a very powerful feature and it means that people who are completely passive can benefit not
only from the revenue share created by their own JUBI POINTS, but they can now receive 0.5% from
members placed under them....down a further 8 levels...WOW.

This can really give the excitement normally associated with spillover in a matrix BUT without the actual
negatives that go along with a matrix model.

SO MATRIX IS OUT AND UNILEVEL WITH JUBISUITE FEATURE IS IN

I underlined the section that anyone who followed Zeek Rewards will clearly recognize. Substitute "Jubi Bucks" for "VIP Bids" and "Jubi Points" for "VIP Points" and Jubirev has the same ponzi element in the comp plan that got Zeek shuttered. It's almost cute that they think moving from a matrix to a unilevel will spare them from the pyramid charge that Zeek faced as well. They have announced some monthly customer purchase requirement as a fig leaf of legitimacy but JubiMax dot com, their "customer portal" is not yet online at the time of this post.

It was rather impressive the amount of hype leading up to Jubi's pre-pre launch (which was the end of January) and their traffic numbers have fallen off from then, but it looks like you could only get money into the program for the last day or so and it wouldn't surprise me if they get traction. A few small points anyone thinking of playing this game should consider:

When you sign up without using an affiliate link the system doesn't assign you to a random affiliate, it signs you up under "James Douglas" who is purported to be none other than Randal Williams. Consider how this affects the generation bonuses and the unilevel, the deck is stacked in the houses favor.
From a technology level the Jubirev website is light years ahead of the old Zeek Rewards site with several security features that Zeek never had. Which is why it almost surprised me that they do not use email verification on new user accounts. All of their mandatory customer requirements will be nothing but a farce if, like Zeek, you can purchase fake customers (or invent your own). Why was it so easy for the Feds to prove their case against Zeek to Paul Burks? (Near) Zero real customers. Same deal here.
Jubirev claims to be located in the British Virgin Islands, this is to make the marks feel safe against the "ebil US Gubamint" but guess what? The main office is in Arizona. So if the SEC and USSS knock on their door they tell them "go away, we're in the Caribbean"?
One flaw in the business plan that was hand waved away with Zeek Rewards which will also be irrefutably true about Jubi, relative website rankings. The reason they are paying you is to advertise and attract customers to the retail site, that's why you need to post an add each day, right? Yet with all the advertising Zeek Rewards affiliates did for the Zeekler auction website, the alexa numbers for the Zeek Rewards affiliate site always far overshadowed the Zeekler auction site. It wasn't even close. The same is and will continue to be true for the Jubirev income opportunity site and the Jubimax customer portal site. Check it for yourself anytime you like. None of the advertising works and it doesn't need to, real customers would only get in the way of a good ponzi game.

None of the "usual suspects" will care about any of that, they'll still make their money at their victim's expense. About the only fear they have is if the lack of a formal comp plan and the continued tinkering that plan will go through might end up killing the "passive players" (and the program with them) the way Adit Network is doing. Tough beans if it does.

Whip
03-02-2013, 11:35 PM
It sounds like scamzu too.

jackandjones
03-14-2013, 06:59 AM
It's defo not a Scam....The owners working their asses out to get this company going....
The idea is great......Zeekrewards bids didn't sell because it not the same product as here, none need those bids, but here its diferent these products are first people needs, everyone wants to look good, feel good and live good!!!
visit us here and get more info about company [referral link removed by mod]

kschang
03-14-2013, 04:19 PM
You're excited about a company that you don't even know WTF they sell, merely that they promise to share profits.

Clearly you haven't heard of Wazzub / PerfectInternet, huh?

jackandjones
03-14-2013, 05:47 PM
You're excited about a company that you don't even know WTF they sell, merely that they promise to share profits.

Clearly you haven't heard of Wazzub / PerfectInternet, huh?

What you mean they don't know, ofcorse they know....Their shop is oppening in next few days, i heard they will have very good products, already proved in market.
We can't juge company if it's not fully launched yet!

-----------------------------------------------
[referral link removed by mod]

kschang
03-15-2013, 12:22 PM
What you mean they don't know, ofcorse they know....Their shop is oppening in next few days, i heard they will have very good products, already proved in market.
We can't juge company if it's not fully launched yet!

But you already judged it... you're excited about it... "ofcorse" (sic), "I heard they will have very good products, already proved in market" you're just repeating a lot of nothing everybody else is telling you. You don't even know what those products are!

YOU are the one who already judged, not me.

jackandjones
03-15-2013, 06:45 PM
But you already judged it... you're excited about it... "ofcorse" (sic), "I heard they will have very good products, already proved in market" you're just repeating a lot of nothing everybody else is telling you. You don't even know what those products are!

YOU are the one who already judged, not me.

I didn't start this thread :D , i din't say it's scam..... Yes i am exited about their plan, but i know what im doing, if the product is bad im getting out, it's no problem for me. I don't sit in the corner and coplain all the time about somethin, that it wont work..... If it will work ill be a winner, because big team will be already built with me. If it won't no big deal. Companies like this come and go, you just need to find the right one. The more you try, more succssesful you will be. (sorry for spelling my english is terrible:)
---------------------------

please stop putting up your links:)

NikSam
03-16-2013, 10:41 AM
Their Pimping 1h session:
http://sharepros.com/video/jubimax2.mp4

scratchycat
03-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Guntis Vitolins
CEO of Jubirevjubimax.com

Highways.com - Travel Social Network - Member Profile - Guntis Vitolins (http://www.highways.com/profile/guntis.vitolins.5) (That is the same photo as on Jubi for CEO.)

For a more simplified version of our compensation plan see our JubiMax Compensation Plan Power Point on our
website located at www.JubiREV.com
JubiMAX™ is more than just the company. Our Independent Marketing Promoters are the "Key" to our success, and
always will be, the most important component of our company. Because they are changing lives through the "Jubi-
Challenge™", sharing and bringing our vision of Health, Time Freedom and Financial Freedom around the world, it's
for this reason we have created the most rewarding and lucrative Compensation Program of the decade that will
change the Network Marketing industry for years to come. Our compensation plan is based up on the sales of
products and services. And more blah, blah, blah - just to get your money and run before You get paid.

Looks like he played with this one also:

https://plus.google.com/116282071570415739091/posts

Falkito discussed here:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/falkito-another-penny-auction-1639/

https://www.facebook.com/guntis.vitolins.37

Registrant:
falkito 5 castelross casteltown road
Dundalk, NA louth
IE

Domain name: JUBIREVJUBIMAX.COM

Administrative Contact:
vitolins, guntis guntisvitolins@gmail.com
5 castelross casteltown road
Dundalk, NA louth
IE
+335.3860680516
Technical Contact:
White, Eric support@fatcow.com
10 Corporate Dr., Suite 300
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550
Registration Service Provider:
FatCow, support@fatcow.com
888-278-9780
Registrar of Record: Domain.com
Record last updated on 02-Feb-2013.
Record expires on 02-Feb-2014.
Record created on 02-Feb-2013.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: DOMAIN.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.domain.com
Creation Date: 02-FEB-2013
Updated Date: 02-FEB-2013
Expiration Date: 02-FEB-2014

Nameserver: NS1.FATCOW.COM
Nameserver: NS2.FATCOW.COM

jackandjones
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Guntis Vitolins
CEO of Jubirevjubimax.com

Highways.com - Travel Social Network - Member Profile - Guntis Vitolins (http://www.highways.com/profile/guntis.vitolins.5) (That is the same photo as on Jubi for CEO.)

And more blah, blah, blah - just to get your money and run before You get paid.

Looks like he played with this one also:

https://plus.google.com/116282071570415739091/posts

Falkito discussed here:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/falkito-another-penny-auction-1639/

https://www.facebook.com/guntis.vitolins.37

Registrant:
falkito 5 castelross casteltown road
Dundalk, NA louth
IE

Domain name: JUBIREVJUBIMAX.COM

Administrative Contact:
vitolins, guntis guntisvitolins@gmail.com
5 castelross casteltown road
Dundalk, NA louth
IE
+335.3860680516
Technical Contact:
White, Eric support@fatcow.com
10 Corporate Dr., Suite 300
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550
Registration Service Provider:
FatCow, support@fatcow.com
888-278-9780
Registrar of Record: Domain.com
Record last updated on 02-Feb-2013.
Record expires on 02-Feb-2014.
Record created on 02-Feb-2013.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: DOMAIN.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.domain.com
Creation Date: 02-FEB-2013
Updated Date: 02-FEB-2013
Expiration Date: 02-FEB-2014

Nameserver: NS1.FATCOW.COM
Nameserver: NS2.FATCOW.COM
haha it think you are very funny, keep crying.....i have more better things to do then this! :D

{Link removed -- we are not your advertising venue. Please link only material relevant to the discussion}

baylee
03-16-2013, 10:15 PM
haha it think you are very funny, keep crying.....i have more better things to do then this! :D

{Link removed -- we are not your advertising venue. Please link only material relevant to the discussion}

You say you have better things to do so I suggest you remove your scamming *** and mosey on down the dirt path.

littleroundman
03-16-2013, 10:20 PM
i have more better things to do then this!

The easy money get-rich-quick crowd always do.

Unfortunately for them, making real honest money is not one of them.

path2prosperity
03-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Don Evans Adlandpro

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2606651/Some-Things-You-Should-Know-About-AdlandPro.aspx?flag=1

B]Quote Don Evans of Adlandpro[/B]

"I know that most of the people who read this message are probably already promoting one "Work-From-Home" business opportunity or another, or selling some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in their home business. Still, I hope YOU will stay with me long enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you see on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK for most people!

NOTE: This message is rather long. Please take a minute to read the three lines printed in RED at the end of it, then you can decide if you want to come back and read the rest of it.

The sad fact of the matter is that most, if not all home business compensation plans are not designed to work for YOU anyway! They are designed so that the company makes money, and the big hitters (i.e. professional sales people) make money, but everyone else goes away empty handed! AND, now that I have said that, let me also ask you to PLEASE stay with me long enough to read the rest of this message because I want to tell you about JubiMax, the new Revenue Sharing Company that just went into Pre-Launch on the 28th Of February.

The Revenue Sharing Revolution Has Started!
Stake Your Claim NOW For A Better Tomorrow!

Introduction To JubiMax

JubiMax is currently allowing people to pre-register in preparation for the official launch. The company is based in the British Virgin Islands. This effectively places them outside the regulatory control of the USA authorities. I believe that was a smart move of the part of the company because of what happened to Zeek Rewards, another revenue sharing company that was shut down by USA regulatory authorities. The problem there was that it was really just a hyped up money game with no real product or service.

That, and any other company or program where there is no real product (or service) is an illegal pyramid scheme. Plain and simple. Oh, they make it look and sound real good but, keep this in mind. If there is no real tangible product involved, it is not going to work. The people who run the scam simply wait until there is a lot of money in the pot, then take the money and run! And if they don't do that and stay around too long, the government is going to close them down anyway!

JubiMax Is A Product Driven Company!

JubiMax is working with USA product manufacturers who will be manufacturing the company’s JubiMax line of HIGH QUALITY products. The President of JubiMax is J. Joshua Beistle a man who knows what it’s like to struggle in life and finally achieve prosperity and he wants to share that with the world through JubiMax.

What is JubiRev?

Jubirev is the marketing arm for JubiMax. It is a cutting edge ecommerce portal that allows consumers access to huge savings (up to 80%) on high demand products and services. JubiRev/JubiMax is derived from two words Jubilant (Jubi) Joyful or Triumphant and Maximum or (Max) which represents maximum earnings potential. JubiRev is the Affiliate or distributor portal and Jubimax is the customer portal.

JubiMax management has been careful to make sure the company is compliant with all the necessary regulators before the company launches. Additionally all the relevant checks and tests are being done with the manufacturers of the company’s products to ensure the products JubiMax brings to the marketplace are top quality products that people can be excited about and its promoters feel proud to promote. JubiMax is a global company and being able to ship products to 60 different Countries worldwide this places them in a good position to achieve tremendous growth quickly.

JubiMax Products

After doing extensive research into the type of products the company would market JubiMax management decided to focus on four best selling product categories

Skincare – Six of the top fourteen companies in direct selling are built around skincare or have a skincare line.

Weight-loss – Millions of people worldwide want to lose weight and are on some type of diet. Based on statistics available from Marketdata the weight-loss market in the United States is worth over $60 billion. In addition to the weight-loss product JubiMax customers will also get access to the Jubitrainer series where they will be able to access hundreds of exercise to help them achieve their weight-loss goals.

Energy – The company will be launching a 3-in 1 energy product.

Vitality – This product will help to enhance or rejuvenate your love life.

It has been said that any home business opportunity is only as good as the products, and Jubimax is looking to build a company that will last for a long time to come. In their research, they looked at the top direct selling companies in the business. Those that have been around for a long time and they discovered that these top companies offered at least one of the core consumer products in skincare, weight-loss, energy and vitality. All of these are products that people will want whether they participate in the business building part of it or not. AND in addition to its lineup of fantastic hot selling products, Jubimax will also be launching two additional product offerings.

JubiResort Travel Booking Engine

Through their JubiResort membership travel booking engine members will get access to over 2,000 luxury resorts in over 85 countries at preferred customer pricing.

JubiRebates- Shopping Cash Back

JubiMax members will be able to shop through their own JubiRebates shopping portal where they can save on everyday things that they already buy anyway. Members will be able to earn cashback on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants. The company gets a portion of the rebate and the member gets a portion of the rebate.

How do You make Money with JubiMax?

JubiMax brings together four of the best selling products in the world as well as a travel and shopping portal all integrated into a unique revenue sharing model that has never been done before. As a member, you can save up to 80% on high quality products and make good money with absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED!

Up to 50% of all commissionable sales volume that is generated by the company will be shared among Jubirev members on a DAILY basis. This commissionable sales volume will be divided by the total number of ACTIVE Jubipoints in the system.

What Are Jubipoints And How Do They Work?

In all honesty, I cannot really answer that question in this message. The kinds of things I want you to know about the internal workings of JubiMax are proprietary information only available to members. All I can do is explain this as best I can and encourage you to get signed up so you will have access to that information.There is NO COST to sign up and no obligation on your part. I want you to know exactly how this works and that is the best way for you to learn.

You can sign up here.
NOTE: There is a short introduction video to JubiMax here too.
http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

With 10 different income streams coming in, JubiMax is going to make a difference in the lives of missions of people around the globe! Will you be one of them?

For years within the direct sales; affiliate marketing; network marketing; or Home business arena only the top 10% to 15% members in the company actually make money.

JubiMax’s vision is to have Joe average and Sue average making money every single day. That is unheard of in the industry until now! JubiMax is leading a revolution that will put more money in the hands of all members WORLD WIDE on a daily basis!

JubiMax is not just a company, it’s a movement! Join ua today and Lock in your FREE position before we go into full launch!

NOTE: We have JubiMax opportunity webinars several times a day. You can register for webinars by clicking on the link below. There is a special status UPDATE from the president every Monday night.
JubiRev Income Opportunity Presentation (http://www.jubirevwebinar.com)

Just in case you have not picked up on it yet, there is absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED here and we are talking about an opportunity to be earning HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars every single day within a few short weeks from now!

You can sign up with JubiMax here.
http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

Don Evans"

scratchycat
03-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Don Evans will promote anything!!! Wonder if he would try to sell his Mama??!!!!

kschang
03-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Latest "agreement" puts the company's address as a virtual office in Bermuda

JubiRev Review: “JubiBucks” investement scheme | BehindMLM (http://behindmlm.com/companies/jubirev-review-jubibucks-investement-scheme/#comment-147400)

kschang
03-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Latest "agreement" puts the company's address as a virtual office in Bermuda

JubiRev Review: “JubiBucks” investement scheme | BehindMLM (http://behindmlm.com/companies/jubirev-review-jubibucks-investement-scheme/#comment-147400)

GlimDropper
03-22-2013, 11:32 AM
When Ponzies Collide

Breaking news over on Oz's site (http://behindmlm.com/companies/eadgear-file-suit-against-randy-williams-jubirev/), eAdgear (GoFunPlaces) are suing Randal Williams and JubiMax. It is being alleged that Williams stole a large sum of money, "trade secrets" and induced GFP affiliates (T. Lamont Silver and others) to break their distributor agreements. You can read the complaint here (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.4&thid=13d908c1ce470bea&mt=application/pdf&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui%3D2%26ik%3D01e21d75cf%26view%3Datt%26th%3D13d9 08c1ce470bea%26attid%3D0.4%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&sig=AHIEtbSlg3GnWw8aE9B8ztlf173VIkpifA). (Thanks go to Don Ryan of ASD Updates (http://asdupdates.com/wordpress/) for the link)

Two ponzi schemes fighting it out in court? Someone just put a brand new swing set on my playground.:RpS_smile:

kschang
03-23-2013, 10:01 AM
What's more fun is Kevin Thompson just named GoFun Places in the same breath as BannerBroker and Profitable Sunrise... all potential scams.

temtok
03-28-2013, 11:56 AM
JubiMax is Perfect Fit for those Wanting to Share Company Revenues
jubimax, jubirev, revenue share, zeek

VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)

JubiMax is ALL THE RAGE and it is something you definitely want to get in front of. I promise you, you will hear of this again and again and you will kick yourself if you miss this one. This viral effect is causing 2,000+ people to join every day! Do you want to be in front of this or behind it?

JubiMax (or you may hear it called JubiRev, which is the marketing arm of the company) is a program that brings together 4 of the hottest selling items in today's marketplace. Additionally it allows the promoters to participate in travel and huge shopping benefits as well. Most of all, JubiMax has taken revenue sharing to an entirely new level. It is unique, profitable and will pay out EVERY DAY.

PRODUCTS + SERVICES

1. Skincare
2. Weight loss (There will be a JubiTrainer offering hundreds of different exercises)
3. Energy Drinks
4. Vitality products
5. Travel component (Jubi Resort Membership where members will get Travel reward benefits)
6. Shopping Cash back (Jubi Rebates where people can save on every day things)

Never has a Revenue Share Model been constructed in this way before.

Click Here: [referral link removed by mod]
for more details and lock in your spot for FREE today. The training, support and information is professional and will help you lay a solid foundation as you begin to build your daily residual income.

To Your Massive Success,
Coach Temi
[referral link removed by mod] (http://www.jubirev.com/temtok)

fromthehood
03-28-2013, 12:40 PM
"JubiMax is currently allowing people to pre-register in preparation for the official launch. The company is based in the British Virgin Islands. This effectively places them outside the regulatory control of the USA authorities. I believe that was a smart move of the part of the company because of what happened to Zeek Rewards, another revenue sharing company that was shut down by USA regulatory authorities. The problem there was that it was really just a hyped up money game with no real product or service."

So they do not want to end up like Zeek, but they are not like Zeek? Why compare or take precautions then? And what about "brilliant" idea to put "company" outside US. You can not do business in US unless you are registered in US. This way they put their "members" in hot water with Feds instead of themselves.

Also, only idiot or newbie can not figure out that "revenue sharing company" is just another name for ponzi or pyramid.

free-cell-phone-service
04-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Shortly after I joined LifeMobile, I came across Jubirev.

I've been reading the e-mails being sent to me off and on, and undecided whether or not to give it a shot. When something's brand new, I like to "watch from a distance" for awhile before making a decision.

All the best in your endeavors :)

kschang
05-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Apparently GoFunRewards is getting shut down voluntarily, according to Oz over at BehindMLM.

I always fail to understand the attraction of these alleged "revenue share" thing though.

If you actually sell a product, you pocket the "margin" (i.e. difference between wholesale and retail price)

If your downlines actually sell a product, you pocket the MLM commission (which can add up if you have enough downlines).

So why would any one actually FORGO the MLM commission and instead rely on the company to feed you dribbles daily instead? Even when you consider the economics, it makes no f***ing sense.

Let's say a product has 70% commission payout. (i.e. for $100 products sold wholesale, $70 is given back to the affiliates to be spread however many levels) That means however the "revenue sharing" plan works, it CANNOT pay more than $70 for every $100 products sold wholesale. Yes, I just repeated myself.

So how can JubiRev pay 1% for 90days based on purchases / sales of their stuff? Esp. if that 1% compounds? That will exceed the 70% thing easily.

If you take the business model at as they described, it's a MONEY-LOSING operation.

Just as Zeekler/ZeekRewards makes NO SENSE once you take a closer look at the figures.