PDA

View Full Version : Cycler2012. A proprietry algorithm and one of a kind? Or Usual Bovine Manure?

path2prosperity
01-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Cycler2012.com Home (http://cycler2012.com/index.php?spon=5188).

Cycler2012.com Details (http://cycler2012.com/content.php?p_id=3)

Quote Crappy Sales Spiel

"Cycler2012 is designed and built for the 98% of online networkers who never make any money online. We have refined the algorithm in our system to make it easy for EVERYONE to earn income and with program longevity planned in advance. BIG JOKE Cycler2012 is a stepping stone to our next program which will cost you nothing if you joined from Cycler2012 and will generate a much greater income."

The fact that this is being pushed by serial ponzi promoter, Myrna Ferguson of Adlandpro, should be enough to tell everybody that it is extremely dubious.

Myrna Ferguson's Adlanpro signature.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2594037/It-is-time-to-congratulate-winner-POTY-2012-Dennis-Clairmont/18.aspx

path2prosperity
01-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Please forgive me mods. I see that I have mis spelled algrithom in the title of this thread. Please could somebody correct this for me. I have to eat my dose of humble pie for today!

scratchycat
01-29-2013, 04:36 PM
She has been doing this since joining Scamlandpro and not likely to stop. Guess she likes giving her money away, I don't think she makes any but that is her problem and then all the ones who sign up under her. Has your friend Luis M. signed up yet?? The sad thing is, they are all in there scamming each other with these 'programs'. That is what Adlandpro is all about, money in marketing - little guys making top guys richer.

scratchycat
01-29-2013, 04:39 PM
Anyone smell Pyramid here??

All levels are small forced matrix structures. Every 2 signups make someone cycle! Our tests prove that it is better to cycle often than to earn more but wait for weeks or even months/years to cycle. With our system you can cycle several times in different levels in a month.

Level payouts and details are as follows:

LEVEL1 (2x1):
Level1 completed = $1 Payout to member

LEVEL2 (2x1):
Level2 completed = $2 Payout to member + Level1 FREE Re-Entry

LEVEL3 (2x1):
Level3 completed = $3 Payout to member + Level1 FREE Re-Entry

LEVEL4 (3x1):
Level4 completed = $4 Payout to member + Level1 FREE Re-Entry

Bonus Level (5x1):
Bonus Level completed = $20 Payout to member + Level1 FREE Re-Entry (2 positions)

You will also make $0.50 a MONTH for EACH referral you bring to the program.

Your positions can earn you up to $30 each! When you completed all levels, you earned about $30 and created 5 Level1 positions which have the potential of bringing in another $30 each and more positions!

All from a mere $5.50 initial investment!

6. How Much Can I Earn?
Your income potential is truly Unlimited (read FAQ #5 above).
You can earn as much as you can imagine, no limits.

Sponsoring others does not help you cycle, it helps everyone in the program and increases your income! This program is designed to help those who can not recruit. If you are able to sponsor others, you will receive a monthly sponsor bonus on top of your cycling payouts. You will be given a unique URL and you will receive $0.50 commission every month from everybody who follows your link and signs up.

7. Can I Have More Than One Account?
Yes, you can! You can even refer yourself and also collect the Sponsor Bonus every time.

8. Do I Have To Refer Others To Earn Money?
No, absolutely not. You can earn and receive payouts without sponsoring anybody into the program.
But of course you earn a lot more if you also refer just a couple of your friends, family or contacts. Keep in mind that the Sponsor bonus can really add up.

Myrna, you are always welcome to come in here and let us know how much you have made from these 'programs'. We could always be wrong and you could set us straight.

path2prosperity
01-29-2013, 06:27 PM
If it had been any good, players on TalkGold would have been enthausiastic about it. None of then know or seem to care so it is probably dead in its tracks.

Cycler2012 on TalkGold. (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r357229-.html)

MMG list it in closed programs and point out that some members made $0.5 a month.

Cycler2012 on MMG (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Cycler2012-cycler2012-t406981.html&st=150&start=150)

Myrna for heavens sake stop farting around with silly little cyclers and ponzis like paradoxcash

path2prosperity
01-30-2013, 05:43 PM
It looks as if Myrna Ferguson has got the message that cycler2012.com and paradoxcash are dead in their tracks.How long will it take her to cotton on to the fact that Worldprelaunch is not going to last very long.

Worldprelaunch (http://www.worldprelaunch.com/maf)

The woman is no fool but she seems to be blinded by the light from Adlandpro members Mountain of Crap

Poyol
01-31-2013, 04:44 AM
I assume with the word 'cycler' floating in there that it's all bullshit.

Or does one assume too much?

Jason

littleroundman
01-31-2013, 06:15 AM

Jason

I don't think so.

It would be nice if the get-rich-quickers and HYIP ponzi crowd could produce evidence of ANY "cycler" which wasn't or isn't a money game..

path2prosperity
01-31-2013, 08:30 AM

Jason

You can assume that the promoters had to don the dunces cap for pimps!

As it has been replaced by worldlaunch by the last remaining pimp on my "completely brainwashed list", it would make sense to see if there is any connection between the two. Too busy cleaning up after builder but trust you, scratchy and LRM to find one if it exists.

scratchycat
01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
When will people understand these things are total hype and what on earth are they launching!!?? You are going to put money into a scheme before you even know what it is? How stupid can a person get??

How it Works

Our aim is to have 100,000 people from around the World ready for our World Prelaunch...
Be part of it... Build your Team Now!

We have taken a radically different approach to building an MLM organization. :RpS_lol: I am sure you are aware that unless you have a team beneath you, you will make nothing from a MLM business regardless of how good the opportunity is.

Our years of experience have shown us what works and what does not. ?????

For the FIRST TIME in the industry of Network Marketing we have turned the business building process upside down and we are going to put the “NET” into NETwork marketing - unlike anything you have ever seen before.

We have combined the “Power of the Internet” and the simplicity of a “Binary System” to create the PERFECT business building system unlike ANYTHING you have ever seen before – and trust us, this system will create huge spill over for you.

We have used the Power of the Internet to reach out to the millions of people around the world to help YOU build and develop a Global Team.

You will be able to use our FREE system to build your team BEFORE you are offered the FULL opportunity. OMG!! The Power of the Internet!! lol Like it has never been used before???????? laughing here - where are my little smilies??

World Prelaunch (http://www.worldprelaunch.com/maf/pages/howitworks/)

path2prosperity
01-31-2013, 12:10 PM
When will people understand these things are total hype and what on earth are they launching!!?? You are going to put money into a scheme before you even know what it is? How stupid can a person get??

How it Works

Our aim is to have 100,000 people from around the World ready for our World Prelaunch...
Be part of it... Build your Team Now!

We have taken a radically different approach to building an MLM organization. :RpS_lol: I am sure you are aware that unless you have a team beneath you, you will make nothing from a MLM business regardless of how good the opportunity is.

Our years of experience have shown us what works and what does not. ?????

For the FIRST TIME in the industry of Network Marketing we have turned the business building process upside down and we are going to put the “NET” into NETwork marketing - unlike anything you have ever seen before.

We have combined the “Power of the Internet” and the simplicity of a “Binary System” to create the PERFECT business building system unlike ANYTHING you have ever seen before – and trust us, this system will create huge spill over for you.

We have used the Power of the Internet to reach out to the millions of people around the world to help YOU build and develop a Global Team.

You will be able to use our FREE system to build your team BEFORE you are offered the FULL opportunity. OMG!! The Power of the Internet!! lol Like it has never been used before???????? laughing here - where are my little smilies??

World Prelaunch (http://www.worldprelaunch.com/maf/pages/howitworks/)

Perhaps one of the mods would consider making a separate thread for worldprelaunch.

We have confirmed the fact that cycler2012 has stopped cycling in this thread. We may be able to prevent people getting caught up in worldprelaunch before other any other ponzi forums start hyping the crap.

Whip
01-31-2013, 02:14 PM

Jason

'prelaunch' is never a good word either. lol

scratchycat
01-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Perhaps one of the mods would consider making a separate thread for worldprelaunch.

We have confirmed the fact that cycler2012 has stopped cycling in this thread. We may be able to prevent people getting caught up in worldprelaunch before other any other ponzi forums start hyping the crap.

Myrna must have read the comments in this thread and decided to remove both from her sig over in scamland. However, she grabbed at the first one she saw available. I will start a thread but I am not a MOD!!
Okay, we start a thread called "World Prelaunch", surely they will change that name once the stupid thing is "launched"! Is that so those idiots signed up for the PRE will lose whatever it was they were going to gain!!??? :RpS_sneaky:

scratchycat
01-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Sorry for pedaling over your Cycler P2P!!! Just got carried away when I saw she had started a new one!

http://www.realscam.com/f9/world-prelaunch-what-heck-they-launching-not-another-mlm-1985/#post44071

path2prosperity
01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Sorry for pedaling over your Cycler P2P!!! Just got carried away when I saw she had started a new one!

http://www.realscam.com/f9/world-prelaunch-what-heck-they-launching-not-another-mlm-1985/#post44071

Very glad you did. I had just seen a scam advertised in Scamland rotator on top of comments by an Adlandpro member who is no scammer and a member of RS. I wanted to warn the person about it before doing anything else.

A scam which is being promoted in Scamland rotator is sidejob.com. I am going to do some DD immediately as adlandpro rotator adverised it as something like a new legitimate version of Zeek.

Sidejob.com (http://www.realscam.com/f8/sidejob-com-legitimate-replacement-zeek-1984/)