PDA

View Full Version : HYIP's, Ponzi's, and Future Securities Frauds

oldfriend
01-20-2013, 08:22 AM
WOW - Here's someone who's chosen to market all the wrong types of things under one place.

www.realresidualincome.com/ (http://www.realresidualincome.com/)

Check out some of the companies/opps they're pushing:

Empower Network
ADIT Network
Banners Broker
Motor Club of America
Penny Matrix
Goldenarium
Profitable Sunrise
Eurextrade

etc, etc, etc

I thought it was especially funny, in his blog section, he chose to put up a frequently asked question of "What is my guarantee on these investments?"
To which he goes on a long rant starting with "What part of this website warrants you to ask me this question?"

TurtleDive
01-20-2013, 08:44 AM
Well I'm personally involved in some of those and have done quite well, so I don't understand how any of it could be labeled a scam.

Empower Network is real and makes people a LOT of money, but it is a trash product unless you buy into the higher levels. It's more like cash gifting online in my opinion

ADIT Network, = has made many millionaires in ASIA from what I read, and is supposed to be like banners broker. I'm not personally in banners broker, as I've heard they have been running into issues lately, but one of my mentors is in it, started with about $10,000 and has profited and withdraw more than $70,000.00 from it so I don't know what kind of scam or ponzi it's supposed to be, but it's obviously paying off for some. I signed up to it, my sponsor credited me the $300 or whatever to upgrade where I can do things, but it is weird as hell and I don't understand how people have made so much money unless they referred a lot or at least a few big spenders that are into that sort of thing. It seemed dead, broken inside, super slow, and no real value. To say it's been around awhile, I kept seeing same ads, had to view 20 ads to qualify for something then a total of 100 a day to get cash back of like .5% your investment or something like that. 100 ads? I have to sit through? Who has that kind of time for like 3.00 a day? Then on top of this, the interface is treachorous and a serious pain on the eyes. I don't know what it is, but it is DEFINITELY an unfinished product, and I think it's just copying other programs. With no real major advertisers inside, I don't understand how people are making money from this unless those people you here about were really the founders... I dunno.

Motor Club of America = is a legitimate service. I am a member and have used the services with no issues. The problem with MCA is that it is marketed by a bunch of kids whom only advertise the money making opportunity, but not the product.

Penny Matrix = I agree, this one is most likely a scam, lol. I've heard some people are doing well, and I seen on one of his bank statement photos he showed that he earned over $3,000 from them, so obviously he has recruited a ton of people so it might work for HIM but I don't know. Then again... I guess if you can find enough people to put up 10.00 or whatever the cost is, and they can do the same it's just another cash gifting program. What I am wondering is how they get the word PENNY for the name of the company out of DOLLARS having to be spent to be a part of the program, lol. Not even one dollar at that, but several. Kinda stupid to join unless you have a huge following already in my opinion.

Goldenarium = all HYIP are scams in my opinion. If they are so real, why don't people just throw in $10,000 and make $10,000,000 by the end of the year? Some of those places even show a claimed BALANCE of what is available to pay out. I've seen them as high as 30 million in reserve, but if someone were to invest 5,000 and let it sit all year and be able to pull out a million, what if they invested 10,000 and so on. Seems they would be broken from 1 person... Then the killer thing to me is WHY don't people do it? I dunno... seems fishy. Also, if these companies make so much money, why don't they just make the money themselves and why aren't any of the owners on the FORBES or FORTUNE 500 top listings?

Profitable Sunrise = I'm not even going to go into details on this one, but it is very legit. They were around for like 10+ years, just not public and were under another name, which profitable sunrise is a corporation UNDER that one. I know 3 people in this one whom are receiving deposits over $20,000 and have both made over $100,000.00 so far from $10,000 investments each. When I say I know them, i mean I KNOW them as in I can call them up and say "hey... how are the kids, etc."

EurexTrade = I've never heard of this one.

As far as his rant, I kinda feel he was justified in doing so. If he doesn't run the companies that are on his site, how can he offer you a guarantee? Even if he did, why should he? Everything you put money in in hopes of getting more money out is a chance which is better known as a gamble. I read what he wrote after you linked to it, and it seemed in good measure to me, but it seemed like it was geared at one person particularly the way I read it. I think someone must have been hounding him about a guarantee or something honestly, cause it felt very personal lol.

It amazes me how many people mock what they don't understand.

TurtleDive
01-20-2013, 08:49 AM
By the way. There are 100s of sites that list a ton of programs they are affiliated with, can benefit from, or just because. run a search in google for hyip monitor and you will find sites that feature over 300 hyips on them, ratings, how long they have been paying, last payout, how much profit, etc. VERY VERY detailed. At least this guy is only listing ones he has made significant gain in. I'd take that over a list of random programs any day.

oldfriend
01-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Well I'm personally involved in some of those and have done quite well, so I don't understand how any of it could be labeled a scam.

Empower Network is real and makes people a LOT of money, but it is a trash product unless you buy into the higher levels. It's more like cash gifting online in my opinion

Trash product usually equals placeholder product equals pyramid. Buy the business/product to sell the business/product and find others who will buy the business to sell the business.

ADIT Network, = has made many millionaires in ASIA...........................I don't know what kind of scam or ponzi it's supposed to be, but it's obviously paying off for some. I signed up to it, my sponsor credited me the $300 or whatever to upgrade where I can do things, but it is weird as hell and I don't understand how people have made so much money unless they referred a lot or at least a few big spenders that are into that sort of thing. It seemed dead, broken inside, super slow, and no real value. To say it's been around awhile, I kept seeing same ads, had to view 20 ads to qualify for something then a total of 100 a day to get cash back of like .5% your investment or something like that. 100 ads? I have to sit through? Who has that kind of time for like 3.00 a day? Then on top of this, the interface is treachorous and a serious pain on the eyes. I don't know what it is, but it is DEFINITELY an unfinished product, and I think it's just copying other programs. With no real major advertisers inside, I don't understand how people are making money from this unless those people you here about were really the founders... I dunno.

......Are you defending it....or saying its not up to snuff? Just the fact that you have an "inside looking out" perspective on how crappy the "product" is should be more than enough verification that it is a money game. The money's in the referral fees. Product? Sure! Advertising is our product......................:RpS_wink:

Motor Club of America = is a legitimate service. I am a member and have used the services with no issues. The problem with MCA is that it is marketed by a bunch of kids whom only advertise the money making opportunity, but not the product.

So......is it a viable service that lots of people use apart from the opportunity; that can stand on its own merits?

Penny Matrix = I agree, this one is most likely a scam, lol. I've heard some people are doing well, and I seen on one of his bank statement photos he showed that he earned over $3,000 from them, so obviously he has recruited a ton of people so it might work for HIM but I don't know. Then again... I guess if you can find enough people to put up 10.00 or whatever the cost is, and they can do the same it's just another cash gifting program. What I am wondering is how they get the word PENNY for the name of the company out of DOLLARS having to be spent to be a part of the program, lol. Not even one dollar at that, but several. Kinda stupid to join unless you have a huge following already in my opinion.

Not "probably" or "likely." It simply is.

Goldenarium = all HYIP are scams in my opinion. If they are so real, why don't people just throw in $10,000 and make $10,000,000 by the end of the year? Some of those places even show a claimed BALANCE of what is available to pay out. I've seen them as high as 30 million in reserve, but if someone were to invest 5,000 and let it sit all year and be able to pull out a million, what if they invested 10,000 and so on. Seems they would be broken from 1 person... Then the killer thing to me is WHY don't people do it? I dunno... seems fishy. Also, if these companies make so much money, why don't they just make the money themselves and why aren't any of the owners on the FORBES or FORTUNE 500 top listings?

Yep. Scam.

Profitable Sunrise = I'm not even going to go into details on this one, but it is very legit. They were around for like 10+ years, just not public and were under another name, which profitable sunrise is a corporation UNDER that one. I know 3 people in this one whom are receiving deposits over $20,000 and have both made over $100,000.00 so far from $10,000 investments each. When I say I know them, i mean I KNOW them as in I can call them up and say "hey... how are the kids, etc."

It's a HYIP.

EurexTrade = I've never heard of this one.

Its a HYIP

As far as his rant, I kinda feel he was justified in doing so. If he doesn't run the companies that are on his site, how can he offer you a guarantee? Even if he did, why should he? Everything you put money in in hopes of getting more money out is a chance which is better known as a gamble. I read what he wrote after you linked to it, and it seemed in good measure to me, but it seemed like it was geared at one person particularly the way I read it. I think someone must have been hounding him about a guarantee or something honestly, cause it felt very personal lol.

He doesn't run the companies. He just places all the schemes in one location.....and he's personally IN all of them......
If a person says they're not too sure about the HYIP thing.......Bam! Here ya go! I understand completely.....check out Empower Network. Or, I get ya! Check out ADIT, the advertising medium that's sweeping the international community!
He's selling something.

It amazes me how many people mock what they don't understand.

Who's mocking what they don't understand?